Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1391, iDanyboy wrote:
My case on LUV

is LUV scum case on Zach. He scum read Zach for his with Lily. He says Zach was annoyed (I don't get that from that post) and this can only be because he is scum with Carcalily or that Zach is scum and is afraid of Carcalilly. He goes from Zach is annoyed therefore he is scum. He also scum read Zach because he LUV had a red pm but didn't vote him. He then says that this scum read of Zachs is stronger than the one he had on rob. He got all this information from a post made in RVS.

Then is he says that Zach is trying to end the day early by trying to get his scum read lynched. This pinged me because in a previous game I played with him he wanted to end the day early because he was confident in his scum read so why is he now sayings it's :lol: when Zach does it?

He hasn't done anything from that point on but give a scum pool of and who all scum read him. He also hasn't explained why Syndesis and I are scummy.
I agree with basically everything here. This on top of LUV's frustration coming out of no where in post and his whole "my care level is at 10%" statement in post is only strengthening my scum-read on him.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by cd »

I'm good with this.

VOTE: LUV
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 7, Robbnva wrote:
Just before this gets too heated because I don't usually feel the need to lash out, but now...
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Also, the definition of scumhunting is too strict. When I see something I want to comment on, I will. I'm not going to deathtunnel or make a wallpost on someone's ISO, because that doesn't help me and I don't present it in an efficient way.
I'll buzz off a little with the lynchbaity stuff if I can ig.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Your reasons for scumreading LUV are probably NAI for him. I don't know his scumgame, but he's far from off right now.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1405, Carcalilly wrote:Also, the definition of scumhunting is too strict. When I see something I want to comment on, I will. I'm not going to deathtunnel or make a wallpost on someone's ISO, because that doesn't help me and I don't present it in an efficient way.
I'll buzz off a little with the lynchbaity stuff if I can ig.
I don't want to get too game spec but "not scumhunting" isn't the best reason to suspect someone.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1406, Carcalilly wrote:Your reasons for scumreading LUV are probably NAI for him. I don't know his scumgame, but he's far from off right now.
Probably NAI? How? Presenting bad cases is not AI? Not being consistent is not AI? Is scum reading those who vote you and not explain why not AI?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

I don't believe in the case on LUV
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1391, iDanyboy wrote:He hasn't done anything from that point on but give a scum pool of Dany, Syndesis, and Zach and who all scum read him. He also hasn't explained why Syndesis and I are scummy.
I don't comprehend why people are making this into a scum tell.
In post 1391, iDanyboy wrote:Post 740 is LUV scum case on Zach. He scum read Zach for his interaction with Lily. He says Zach was annoyed (I don't get that from that post) and this can only be because he is scum with Carcalily or that Zach is scum and is afraid of Carcalilly. He goes from Zach is annoyed therefore he is scum. He also scum read Zach because he said LUV had a red pm but didn't vote him. He then says that this scum read of Zachs is stronger than the one he had on rob. He got all this information from a post made in RVS.
While the case is weak how does that make him scum
In post 1391, iDanyboy wrote:Then is Post 783 he says that Zach is trying to end the day early by trying to get his scum read lynched. This pinged me because in a previous game I played with him he wanted to end the day early because he was confident in his scum read so why is he now sayings it's when Zach does it?
Again don't see how this is scum but I thought that was scummy from Zach as well
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1408, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 1406, Carcalilly wrote:Your reasons for scumreading LUV are probably NAI for him. I don't know his scumgame, but he's far from off right now.
Probably NAI? How? Presenting bad cases is not AI? Not being consistent is not AI? Is scum reading those who vote you and not explain why not AI?
1. I personally see bad cases coming more from Town than scum.
2. No. Town is generally more careless. Scum can slip. Either one, but it's LUV, so probably the previous.
3. Have the freedom to scumread whoever, and not receeding or executing due to a vote. Are you sure it's vote based?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Please present me your scum cases because I don't know what scummy behavior is.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." —Exodus 22:18

The time to start panicking begins now, scum team. There's an outside chance(of about two- three percent) in which I'm wrong here, in which case, woo-hoo. You rolled scum and breezed through Day 1. Are you expecting Most Cunning Manipulator? Great. I intend to lynch WM. Anyone sensible should join me.

Anyways. I guess the problem with scum making wallposts is that they're scum making wallposts.

I'll do this point by point then overall tell you why it's a scumpost. I just took pictures so I didn't have to quote shit, so if you can't see it then just go to his post. Or open the image itself.

Spoiler:

Point 1 - This is a scumline in several ways, bud. "Why didn't you do x at this time" is what scum say to create an illusion of guilt. You're trying to push a burden on me that doesn't exist.

When are naked reads indicative? When they're the majority of what you post. When you "town" those receiving pressure with no explanation but act like it's okay. The rest of your post is conjecture and you end it with WIFOM. I don't care what I should think you would do or whatever you claim I should. What you're doing right now is obviously working well enough.

Point 2 - I don't get whatever you've interpreted from my statement. The post in question is you complaining about there being a lot of pages. With a PL of some known hyperposters, some that you've played with, I wouldn't have seen fit to complain in the first place. I said as much that it didn't mean anything.

Point 3 - Lot of words for no reason. I don't think you're lynching to find scum. I guess the pivotal point of this would be because you are scum, but whatever.

Spoiler:

Your mistake here is throwing a cop-out answer in my face and acting like you can make me look stupid because you casually ignore that it is, clearly, a cop-out answer. I'm not too surprised that everyone else ignores you scumposting, but this gamestate is scum-dominated about 60/40. Congrats, you've capitalized on making scum play appear townie. Good move. You explain away all your phantom townreads in this manner.

Spoiler:

Is it discrediting when your discrediting is completely overt? The answer is yes.

Your acidphoenix sr is pretty fake. Normally when you scumread someone for the claim you don't do it so casually. You normally say that you don't believe their claim. Instead you just flowed past all of that and got to "yeah scum neighborizer is a good role" which isn't what we were talking about.

Spoiler:

It was fake protowning. You were trying to create the illusion his role was shrouded in mystery and rolefished him, then your visible progression on him didn't include his role until "scum neighborizer is a good role" or along the lines. When someone says pt and they're not joking, they're either claiming mason or neighborizer. There was nothing to be discovered. If the soft is blatant to where mafia knows, then you asking them to claim only confirms information for mafia. You know this and you can't act like you don't. If there are town who couldn't pick up on "blatant softs" then it's probably better they didn't know anyway.

Nothing in the rest of that wall is of any substance besides you doubtcasting or just acting LAMIST. I've covered everything worth mentioning. The entire post is just "here's how I can stretch your points and tell you I'm town." It isn't hard to do considering I wasn't being very adequate before.

You don't have a convincing scum case on me because your fabrication would be pretty obvious. You aren't actually pushing me further because you need me to post against you so you can doubtcast me, but you don't even need to get your hands that dirty for that.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Except, my reasons are NAI.

Or WhyMafia is just
town

These types of defenses shouldn't be recognized as adequate defenses or acceptable ones. If you want to end up in lategame and not hit scum, there's how.

There's unfortunately a discernible difference between being town, NAI, and just writing shit off with such reasons to excuse scummy behavior. Scum fails when the right people know how to make the distinction.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

If we're going to use NAI as a buzzword this game and give scum free agency, guess what anyone's future past and present reason for scumreading me is about to become?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

In post 1415, Zachstralkita wrote:If we're going to use NAI as a buzzword this game and give scum free agency, guess what anyone's future past and present reason for scumreading me is about to become?
there aren't any ai posts itg ofc

scum forgot they were scum
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

There's a lot of players acting odd I do agree with Robbnva on that. My first vote on Phoenix was to see who would defend and who would attack. The 2nd one was a genuine scum read on Phoenix after Robbnva's 1v1 with Phoenix.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

hey you spelled it right this time!

bad capitalization though :<
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

also what exactly do you see in robb

but not the entire rest of iso

also why were you doing a vote to test reactions on page 22; and how is 1096 a vote to test reactions
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

wait it's 25 ppp

page 44
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1413, Zachstralkita wrote:This is a scumline in several ways, bud. "Why didn't you do x at this time" is what scum say to create an illusion of guilt. You're trying to push a burden on me that doesn't exist.
You can't say someone didn't do something if you never went to the efforts to make them do something. That's like telling someone ha you failed this test for not elaborating on this answer when directions never stated to explain something. I didn't feel like explaining my reads, but was willing to if asked. I don't get how on earth you're trying to twist this to scum.
In post 1413, Zachstralkita wrote:When are naked reads indicative? When they're the majority of what you post. When you "town" those receiving pressure with no explanation but act like it's okay. The rest of your post is conjecture and you end it with WIFOM. I don't care what I should think you would do or whatever you claim I should. What you're doing right now is obviously working well enough.
They weren't in any danger of a lynch? I made my opinions known. How is that scummy? If I jumped onto the wagon later, that'd be scummy as previously I expressed my belief for them to be town. I'm not going to waste my time hardcore defending them when I'm not even certain they're town yet. I'll continue to see how things develop, then update my thoughts as things progress.
In post 1413, Zachstralkita wrote:Point 2 - I don't get whatever you've interpreted from my statement. The post in question is you complaining about there being a lot of pages. With a PL of some known hyperposters, some that you've played with, I wouldn't have seen fit to complain in the first place. I said as much that it didn't mean anything.
You're making this as if its something important. Why are you continuing to bring this up?
In post 1413, Zachstralkita wrote:Point 3 - Lot of words for no reason. I don't think you're lynching to find scum. I guess the pivotal point of this would be because you are scum, but whatever.
Lots of words for no reasons summed up your original "case" lmfao. I'm working by establishing town reads then working from there. I have a decent pool already. Your statement that I'm not trying to lynch scum is just a cycle. You're using that to justify why I'm scum but saying because I'm scum I am not trying to lynch scum ..?
In post 1413, Zachstralkita wrote:Your mistake here is throwing a cop-out answer in my face and acting like you can make me look stupid because you casually ignore that it is, clearly, a cop-out answer. I'm not too surprised that everyone else ignores you scumposting, but this gamestate is scum-dominated about 60/40. Congrats, you've capitalized on making scum play appear townie. Good move. You explain away all your phantom townreads in this manner.
If I have no reason to scum read them for why would I not town read them? It is stupid because that's my answer. Until i have reason to think they're scum, they're town
In post 1413, Zachstralkita wrote:Your acidphoenix sr is pretty fake. Normally when you scumread someone for the claim you don't do it so casually. You normally say that you don't believe their claim. Instead you just flowed past all of that and got to "yeah scum neighborizer is a good role" which isn't what we were talking about.
Why else would he have a PT if he's not neighborizer? I trust that his claim is correct so why waste time?
In post 1413, Zachstralkita wrote:It was fake protowning. You were trying to create the illusion his role was shrouded in mystery and rolefished him, then your visible progression on him didn't include his role until "scum neighborizer is a good role" or along the lines. When someone says pt and they're not joking, they're either claiming mason or neighborizer. There was nothing to be discovered. If the soft is blatant to where mafia knows, then you asking them to claim only confirms information for mafia. You know this and you can't act like you don't. If there are town who couldn't pick up on "blatant softs" then it's probably better they didn't know anyway.
If it's already blatant why should it matter if it's confirmed? Additionally, transparency from town > scum narrowing down from a mason to neighborizer
In post 1413, Zachstralkita wrote:Nothing in the rest of that wall is of any substance besides you doubtcasting or just acting LAMIST. I've covered everything worth mentioning. The entire post is just "here's how I can stretch your points and tell you I'm town." It isn't hard to do considering I wasn't being very adequate before.
Well why wouldn't I want to show I am town ....? And did you just admit your case was garbage :lol:
This person is making his case as we go
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

awesome5000 is being replaced and may no longer post.
Amrock#3784
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Syndesis »

kind of made some bad decisions in the last hour or so but i'm here and working on catchup stuff
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by cd »

What kind of bad decisions?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”