Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

imp is lock town
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

I actually want to lynch Aristophanes/Jordan today if it's up to me.

Aristophanes biggest scumtell is the same as thinkbigs. he hates rolling scum. even if he's not admitting it, that's a very likely reason he's unable to get into the game. he also posts significantly less as scum. additionally, Jordan is pretty much useless as any alignment though I will try to sort him. actually, I just read atisto's iso. I think he's town. he's engaging somewhat and it doesn't sound like what but tonally he doesn't usually make posts like 43 as scum. Jordan also seemed townie on entrance, I'm from his home site and I've never seen him enter a game like that (granted only seen him as scum very rarely it's mostly town meta).

Aristo slot is town.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

so imp/aristo/us aren't getting lynched today let's move along the poe
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

wait! I said us! why aren't we getting lynched today?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 349, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 347, osuka wrote:in 299 I meant scum. I know that's dumb but believe me if you want

you and i both know where the read comes from and you and i both know i can't talk about it. It's not backwards and i'm p sure you're scum because you were borderline making shit up. I mean look at 214, that push is fucking dumb
what did we borderline make up?
35, 42, 214, and 314 strike me as dumb

314 especially is a non-post

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 339, Impoetic wrote:I would be surprised if Purple were scum here, just because of those posts sounding really genuine. I'm surprised you think Purple is scum. Especially compared to me, since you have an actual reason to fos me and unvoted because you were afraid it was OMGUS, and since you know me better than you know purple -- and thus you should probably be more inclined to omgus me than them, IMO.
i gave my reason for unvoting you. i dont see any logical reason for their push on me. its actual bs. they are acting like they know me when they've literally played now 2 games with me.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 338, Purple Nurple wrote:This is the same shit you then pulled later in the day. Same. exact. thing. You're faking a stance. There's nothing sincere in there at all. There's nothing real. There's nothing about this entrance except a cheap attempt to look town. Without actually being town. Establish early towncred for a "townslip", then use that towncred to avoid suspicion from shitty scum-motivated pushes.
I literally had no idea. you can call my enterances in a lot of games fake. I can link one now.

viewtopic.php?t=71660&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Literally i had no clue of the rules because i NEVER read the rules. If you look at my games, you can see it's literally every game whether i'm town or scum.

In post 338, Purple Nurple wrote:Here you even admit that you have nothing to add.
So why didn't you take that time to do the rules-reading you had multiple times claimed you were going to do?

This, all prior to the actual time you state you are reading the rules...and then immediately and promptly miss something which was part of the rules. You said you were going to.
I was literally out waiting for someone and bored, no one had said anything in any game. i'm sorry for being bored? lol.

I was gonna respond to all of your quotes but literally you're grasping at straws.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

when reading mastina I was waffling on his alignment. his pushes are pretty whack, but after I've rolled it over in my head it's pretty transparently town albeit possibly misguided. if you actually read mastinas post and you have any competence with tone reads you should know she's obv town. if anyone here tone reads and wants to argue that I think you're bad at tone reading and should stop before you gamethrow more than you probably already have with garbage tone reads in past games. I don't hydra with players I don't like, and I am happy to point out when my hydra partners are scumfucks. I also point out when I sub into a scummy slot despite that tell (idr the name) people talk about. Admitting they look scummy is useful for getting reads; as an outsider, you can read things - ie when scum are wking and town is mislynching - that you can't objectively when you're in the interactions. mastina is obviously town here, so what that tells me is if gerrys town scum is probably buddying her and if gerrys scum the other scum is probably chainsawing - there's no bussing going on right now idt. I'm going to read the game more in-depth than isos, and mastina being town are the best interactions.

to be clear, there's no chance in fuck I'm letting this hydra get mislynched. gonna go catch the team now.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by gerryoat »

even in that game i linked when someone said "wow ur opening was townie" i said it was easy to fake. my opening should be NAI
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

if gerry is town imp is scum
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 344, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 336, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 320, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gerry is incapable of adjusting how he plays as scum to a player list that contains people who have a good amount of experience with him and can read him well.
Yeah, and?

Is this really so surprising to you?

People like gerryoat are not as good at being scum as most people give them credit for.

The spampost/shitpost scumplay style relies on being overly active to give the illusion of something where there is nothing, but it has a huge drawback: it's something which if you take as your style, is very very very hard to adjust on the fly when an effective counter is found. Against people who don't know how to counter the spampost/shitpost scumplay, it can be effective in that they mistakenly assume posting = effort = town, when no part of that chain is actually true. (Posting != effort; Effort != town; Posting != town.) But when the spampost/shitpost scumplay encounters a person who knows better than to make that idiotic assumption...it doesn't work out. They have no counter because they skipped basic training, as it were. Adaptability IS a core skill for a scum player to have...but most spampost/shitpost scum players
don't actually have it
, and gerryoat is among them.
Honestly? Hard to say. Mainly because I don't know him personally. I've also been failing to recollect how he plays as both alignments. I know I've played with him as scum before though which is why I'm freaking out as we speak. Hell, we were even partners in one of those games and I can't for the life of me tell you why I'm not seeing the same things you're seeing here.

I guess my belief that every player is entitled respect might be clouding my judgement here. I'm just more confident looking elsewhere because if he's really caught scum, it's game over from my point of view.
why arent you replying to me
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

jae is town
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by gerryoat »

he's been in games when i've been scum and says he can't recognize anything then that he's seen now. i literally linked you a game where i led as town and you just ignored it.

i'm hesitant to even try and read uzi cause i think i've been right on his alignment like 1 time in 5 or so tries and i always mislynch him, so i'd rather wait on sorting you
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 172, Impoetic wrote:im not unvoting gerry unless he unvotes me. it's not gonna happen. nuh-uh.

Purpler, i thought you wanted second scum first, so why are you so eager to have
everyone
voting gerry? I'm confused already.
bad
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 177, gerryoat wrote:at least one mafia is lurking because low activity is key for mafia imo.
the fuck is this lmao
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 176, gerryoat wrote:im pretty sure this is multiball, btw. in some shape or form.
Nd this
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 351, Purple Nurple wrote:I actually want to lynch Aristophanes/Jordan today if it's up to me.

Aristo slot is town.
literally what. lol
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 188, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1, Alisae wrote:The Game is Nightless. If there are 3 nights where a No Lynch is achieved, the bar will close and everyone will lose.
also this tips me to it being multiball. just the wording
wait a sec. you might actually be scum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 14
  • Garrybote
    ----- 2 ( JaeReed, Purple Nurple )
    L- 3

Impoetic
    ------ 2 ( Lil Uzi Vert, XnadrojX )
    L- 3

osuka
    --------- 1 ( osuka )
    L- 4

Nahdia
    -------- 1 ( Oggs Benedict )
    L- 4

XnadrojX
    ------ 1 ( Nahdia )
    L- 4

Purple Nurple
    - 1 ( Garrybote )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    --- 1 ( Impoetic )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch

#
#
#
#
#
#
##############
|
[
%
]
[/center][/b][/i]
FOS COUNT 1 . 14
  • JaeReed
    ------- 3 ( XnadrojX, Impoetic, osuka )
    Nahdia
    -------- 2 ( XnadrojX, Purple Nurple )
    Impoetic
    ------ 2 ( XnadrojX, JaeReed )
    Lil Uzi Vert
    -- 2 ( XnadrojX, Oggs Benedict )
    Purple Nurple
    - 1 ( osuka )
    XnadrojX
    ------ 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    Oggs Benedict
    - 1 ( XnadrojX )
    osuka
    --------- 1 ( XnadrojX )
    Garrybote
    ----- 1 ( Purple Nurple )

Not FoS'ing
    --- 3 ( Garrybote, Lil Uzi Vert, Nahdia)
Days Remaining Without Lynching
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 205, Nahdia wrote:
In post 202, gerryoat wrote:
In post 196, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Can someone talk to me about Nahdia?
Hi I have experience with nahdia. As town she replaces after a bit and as scum she doesn't. :lol:
Hey now...

LUV, I can talk about me. I'm playing a lot more lax than I usually do because I'm back from a few month hiatus from mafia and I've got other stuff on my plate and also I just don't want to get quite as invested as I used to because this game seriously stressed me out at times.

Since you wanted to talk about me, what's your thoughts?

Slight townreads on osuka and Oggs rn, btw. Now watch them be the team.
why are either town
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by gerryoat »

do you guys think i'd really dumbtell like that just to be TR? i'm not some noob
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 214, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 190, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 188, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1, Alisae wrote:The Game is Nightless. If there are 3 nights where a No Lynch is achieved, the bar will close and everyone will lose.
also this tips me to it being multiball. just the wording
You know you can fake towntell all you'd like but you're not going to fool anyone with it.
Btw I wanted to hold onto this some more until more people would engage it but since nobody is and I can't think of anything else to post right now I might as well elaborate.

This post seems fine on the surface, right? It's a reasonable point to make. Except...
In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
There is 2 groupscum and 7 townies.
The game is mod-confirmed to be singleball, 2:7 at that. Therein enters the argument, "oh, but it must be a townslip then!". Seems fine, right? It seems like gerry responding to that particular game rule quirk and saying multiball when it's mod-confirmed singleball would be a townslip, right?

You'd think so, but let's go check out the post in question because therein enters a problem.
In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
The Game is Nightless. If there are 3 nights where a No Lynch is achieved, the bar will close and everyone will lose. (hey that ryhmes)
>
For flavour purposes, Days will be refered to as Nights.
>
Alignment was rolled before flavour and roles, as such Flavour is NAI.
>
Scum may use factional and individual actions simultaneously.
>
Daytalk is enabled for all.
>
...Don't see it?

...Okay, so let me make it more obvious then.
In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
The Game is Nightless. If there are 3 nights where a No Lynch is achieved, the bar will close and everyone will lose. (hey that ryhmes)

>
For flavour purposes, Days will be refered to as Nights.
>
Alignment was rolled before flavour and roles, as such Flavour is NAI.
>
Scum may use factional and individual actions simultaneously.
>
Daytalk is enabled for all.

>
Look at how close these two are together. (Don't believe me? Go to the post in question and check it out for yourself!) gerry suggested multiball by quoting the first, when the second is literally right below it. It's fake. gerry is scum, who was trying to fake a towntell. But there's no way he could have actually made that mistake.
this never comes from scum, osuka.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 288, gerryoat wrote:is this only mastina talking? Can i talk to eddie. it seems mastina is delusional into thinking she can read me for some reason, when she's only played with me as scum one time (in a game where literally everyone of 20+ people were scum in a game except 1 random town)
you can talk to me. I've reread up to this point and I'm almost sure jae+imp are town and you're scum. it is pure coincidence mastina has the same reads. they both claim to have meta on you, and two seperate strong players hard sring you on meta is bad. additionally, you haven't made me feel good about any of your content. why should I townread you?

ftr I do not think your "townslip" is ai.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 299, osuka wrote:quick thoughts from class before i have time to actually catch up:

mastina makes walls and intricate connections that are sometimes borderline bullshit when pushing someone as town. I don't know if it's eddie posting a lot but i don't feel great about the hydra
gerry can be null for now. not sure how to read this slot because there's a lot of noise around it and i haven't given it enough attention
impoetic seems to have been tunneling gerry but given that i have zero experience with her, i don't really know what that means alignment-wise, if anything
lil uzi looks like he's riding the wave, but I could be mistaken here. I'll look better into his iso because something about this slot raises flags but I can't quite put a finger on what it is
I think you're scum tho. this post is literally disgusting.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 309, XnadrojX wrote:Tell me stuff
I can read you. so get your ass online and start posting actual content.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”