Newbie 1821: The Newlywed Game [Game Over][

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Newbie 1821: The Newlywed Game [Game Over][

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Cabd »

Welcome to Newbie 1821: The Newlywed Game. This is a forum mafia game for 9 players. It also continues the flavor train that is my obsession with daytime game show network television. Theme, while amusing and light, has no bearing whatsoever on roles, or game-play. It's just a pretty way of making the thread look neat. And possibly of posting pretty wedding photos....

The backup moderator for this game is Penguin_Alien. You may treat any post or message from her as if it came from me.

Here is the player roster. It will be updated to reflect replacements if any are to occur:

northsidegal
CheekyTeeky Artemis3000
Mr Moisto
Plus Minus
darrenwoodward10
Nictis doomslayer115
Keychain (SE) Whymafia (SE) Ciara24 (SE)
Assemblerotws (SE) RadiantCowbells (SE) iDanyboy (SE)
Huntress (IC)

Click the "spoiler" button here to see who is currently alive and who is currently dead:
Spoiler:
Alive
:
Plus Minus
Assemblerotws RadiantCowbells (SE) iDanyboy (SE)
Huntress (IC)

Dead
:
Nictis: Mafia Goon Lynched Day One

CheekyTeeky, Town Doctor, was killed night one.

UC Voyager, Vanilla Townie, was lynched day two.

Keychain, Vanilla Townie, was killed night two.

darrenwoodward10, Vanilla Townie, was lynched day three.

northsidegal, Town Tracker, was killed night three.

If for some tragic reason, a player is modkilled, their name will appear when you click this spoiler button:
Spoiler:
This better not happen ever.
Last edited by Cabd on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Cabd »

Setup Info

This game is ran using the newbie setup, Matrix 6, Designed by Cogito Ergo Sum. This means there are six possible setups you can be playing.

ABC
1Town JailkeeperVanilla TownieMafia Goon
2Mafia RoleblockerTown CopTown Doctor
3Town 1-shot

Bulletproof
Mafia GoonTown Tracker

Each potential setup is represented by either a row or column. Therefore the six possible setups are:

1. Town Jailkeeper, Town 1-shot Bulletproof, 5 Vanilla Town, Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon

2. Town Cop, 6 Vanilla Town, 2 Mafia Goons

3. Town Doctor, Town Tracker, 5 Vanilla Town, 2 Mafia Goons

4. Town Jailkeeper, 6 Vanilla Town, 2 Mafia Goons

5. Town Cop, Town Doctor, 5 Vanilla Town, Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon

6. Town Tracker, Town 1-shot Bulletproof, 5 Vanilla Town, 2 Mafia Goons

Setup Specific Rules:

1. Mafia Power Roles may both use their night action and preform the kill.
2. The 1-shot Bulletproof player is NOT informed if their bulletproof ability has been used.
3. The Mafia Roleblocker resolves before the Town Jailkeeper, if needed.
4. The Bulletproof cannot be roleblocked.

My Rules
(You'll want to read these)

1. I don’t tolerate ad hom wars. If your posting is merely insulting a player without providing game content, you can expect a strike from me. Three strikes, you’re out. I’m fairly lenient about this, but posting “Fuck you” over and over again is simply not acceptable. Severe issues will be reported to the list mod(s).

2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish.

3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.

4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.

5. A lynch is achieved as a majority of players voting for somebody. Half is not a majority.

6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally.

7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else.

8. All deadlines are exactly 2 weeks in duration. A countdown will be present in my vote count posts. All night phases will last 48 hours.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on sites other than mafiascum. This also includes using [redacted] as that loophole does not fly here.

10. I am rather lenient upon activity. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.

11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is an instant modkill. Don't do it.

12. I do not require unvotes. Your vote will be counted so long as you bold it or use the vote tag. Shorthand names are fine so long as it’s clear who the vote is for.

13. If you have a question, please PM me. I’m an addict that sits around on his inbox all day anyways. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it.

14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@MOD") about it.

15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.

17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.

18. Blue (
This color at #0000FF
)is my color. You are welcome to use any other color of the rainbow.

19. Encryption, text hiding, and the like are silly. Don’t do it.

20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement, up to a total duration of 4 days max per game phase.

21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote.

23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes. All modkills will be done after consultation with the listmods. Modkills may or may not end the day. Modkilled players will be changed to a neutral survivor, meaning they lose the game instantly.

24. In the event of site downtime lasting more than 3 hours; time will be added to the deadline to compensate at a 1 to 1 ratio.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Cabd »

Here are the possible role cards:

Spoiler: Show Possible Roles
Vanilla Townie:
You are a vanilla townie.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote. At day, you may vote on who to lynch. At night, you have no actions. You win with the town when all the mafia are dead and at least one townsperson is alive.

Town Jailkeeper:
You are a Town Jailkeeper.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote. At day, you may vote on who to lynch. At night, you may send me a name. That person will be protected from night kills for the night, but also any actions they attempt to make will be blocked. You win with the town when all the mafia are dead and at least one townsperson is alive.

Town Doctor:
You are a Town Doctor.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote. At day, you may vote on who to lynch. At night, you may send me a name. That person will be protected from night kills for the night. You win with the town when all the mafia are dead and at least one townsperson is alive.

Town Tracker:
You are a Town Tracker.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote. At day, you may vote on who to lynch. At night, you may send me a name. You will be told who, if anyone, your chosen name visited that night. You win with the town when all the mafia are dead and at least one townsperson is alive.

Town Cop:
You are a Town Cop.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote. At day, you may vote on who to lynch. At night, you may send me a name. In response at day's start, I will tell you if that person is Mafia or Town. You win with the town when all the mafia are dead and at least one townsperson is alive.

Town 1-Shot Bulletproof:
You are a Town 1-shot Bulletproof.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote. At day, you may vote on who to lynch. At night, you are immune to the first kill attempt made upon your life. You will NOT be notified if this is used. You win with the town when all the mafia are dead and at least one townsperson is alive.

Mafia Goon:
You are a Mafia Goon.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote, oh and of course your gun. At day, you may vote on who to lynch. At night, you may send me a name, and you will kill that person. You win with the mafia when all the town are dead and at least one mafia is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Mafia Roleblocker:
You are a Mafia Roleblocker.
Your only weapons are your voice and your vote, oh and of course your gun. At day, you may vote on who to lynch. At night, you may send me a name, and you will kill that person. Additionally, at night, you may send me a name and any night role that person attempts to use will fail. You win with the mafia when all the town are dead and at least one mafia is alive, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

~Pregame Phase~

Role PMs are going out now, and the game will begin when 8 of the 9 players have confirmed with a reply PM.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

The game currently has 6 of 9 confirmed players. I did not forget ya'll. Game will begin, as previously stated, when 8 of 9 are confirmed.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

Game coming up hot!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

Flavor, this has no bearing on game mechanics or rules
Okay contestants, the first question! How many Mafiascum.net references can one Dudist priest drop in a single go?

We asked your partners. Now let's see how well you know their knowledge of this incredibly general and not at all vague topic!

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-1

It is currently day one. With 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch or force a no-lynch.

Not Voting (9): northsidegal, Artemis3000, Mr Moisto, Plus Minus, darrenwoodward10, doomslayer115, Ciara24, iDanyboy, Huntress

The deadline for day one was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-09-14 22:53:26)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #20 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-2

It is currently day one. With 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch or force a no-lynch.

Northsidegal (1): Huntress
Plus Minus (1): iDannyboy

Not Voting (7): northsidegal, Artemis3000, Mr Moisto, Plus Minus, darrenwoodward10, doomslayer115, Ciara24

The deadline for day one was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-09-14 22:53:26)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-3

Plus Minus (2): iDannyboy, darrenwoodward10,
Darenwoodward10 (2): northsidegal, Plus Minus

Not Voting (4): Artemis3000, Mr Moisto, doomslayer115, Ciara24

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 40, northsidegal wrote:@mod has enough time passed to prod the people who haven't posted yet?
It has now!

VC and prods incoming.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-4

Darenwoodward10 (2): , Plus Minus, Mr Moisto
Mr Moisto (1): darrenwoodward10

Not Voting (4): Artemis3000, doomslayer115, Ciara24, northsidegal

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Ciara24 and Doomslayer115 have been prodded.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #61 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Neither player has picked up their prod. Replacing both. Will post a VC tonight once I'm home from work.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #66 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

WhyMafia replaces Ciara effective immediately.

Nictis replaces Doomslayer effective immediately.

Will update the OP and post a new vote count when I get home and have a full keyboard. Thanks for your patience!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-5

Darenwoodward10 (2): Mr Moisto, Huntress
Mr Moisto (3): darrenwoodward10, northsidegal, Plus Minus

Not Voting (3): Artemis3000, WhyMafia, Nictis

Last edited by Cabd on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 98, Nictis wrote:Just took a look at the first page for that prison game..
Right so to confirm and clarify: Any game that is not marked as completely done and over with is off limits as a topic of discussion. They don't exist in the context of this game. Once a game is over you are welcome to discuss what happened in any such game in this thread. This rule also applies for people talking about THIS game in any OTHER thread. This is a bannable offense if done intentionally, so this is a heads up free warning before such ban/kill/etc happens.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

Replacing IdanyBoy and Artemis, both of which failed to pick up their prods.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

RadiantCowbells replaces iDannyboy effective immediately. VC coming soon.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #124 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Aaaaand.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #125 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-6

Plus Minus (1): RadiantCowbells
Artemis3000 (1): Nictis
Northsidegal (1): WhyMafia

Not Voting (1): Artemis3000

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #147 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 145, darrenwoodward10 wrote:@Mod: Are there any rules for idiots like this, he's not taking the game seriously and he's acting like a complete idiot. You're doing a great job, by the way.
Nothing in any post from any player; save the ongoing games discussion i called out earlier, violates any site or game rules. Play style is completely subjective and there is no enforced manner of playing the game. if you have any further remarks on this, save them for post game or if you think one of my rules has been violated, send me a PM.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Cabd »

CheekyTeeky replaces Artemis3000 effective immediately. This once again fills the game! Thank you all for your patience.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #175 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-7

CheekyTeeky(1): Nictis
Northsidegal (1): WhyMafia,

Not Voting (2): CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells

Last edited by Cabd on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #211 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1, Cabd wrote:15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #236 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-8

CheekyTeeky(2): Nictis, RadiantCowbells
Nictis (1): CheekyTeeky

Not Voting (0):

Edit because I forgot to include it here: Mr, Moisto and Plus Minus have been prodded.
Last edited by Cabd on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #264 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-9

Darenwoodward10 (1): Huntress
Mr Moisto (2): darrenwoodward10, northsidegal
Nictis (2): CheekyTeeky, Plus Minus

Not Voting (1): Mr Moisto

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #283 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-10

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #317 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-11

CheekyTeeky(3): Nictis, RadiantCowbells, WHyMafia

Prodding Huntress.... Except she posted literally 30 seconds before her prod was due so nevermind.

Last edited by Cabd on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #425 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-12

Mr Moisto (3): darrenwoodward10, northsidegal, Huntress
CheekyTeeky(2): Nictis, Mr. Moisto
Nictis (3): CheekyTeeky, Plus Minus, WhyMafia

Not Voting (1): RadiantCowbells

Prodding Nictis.

@Whoever asked for a VC. I am unable to post votecounts or anything besides check the game during working hours, 10AM to 7PM CST.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #475 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-13

Mr Moisto (3): darrenwoodward10, northsidegal, Huntress
CheekyTeeky(2): Nictis, Mr. Moisto
Nictis (2): CheekyTeeky, Plus Minus,
Huntress (1): WhyMafia

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #555 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Keychain replaces WhyMafia effective immediately. Will update OP and get a VC in a few.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #572 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1, Cabd wrote:20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement, up to a total duration of 4 days max per game phase.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #615 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-14

Mr Moisto (4): darrenwoodward10, northsidegal, Huntress, Nictis
Nictis (3): Plus Minus, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells
Huntress (1): Mr. Moisto
NorthSideGal (1): Keychain

Not Voting (0):

Last edited by Cabd on Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #633 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-15

Nictis (3): Plus Minus, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells
NorthSideGal (1): Keychain

Not Voting (0):

The deadline for day one was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-09-16 22:53:26)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #710 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-16

Nictis (4): Plus Minus, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells, Keychain

Not Voting (0):

The deadline for day one was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-09-16 22:53:26)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #763 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-17 (Final)

Mr Moisto (3): northsidegal, Huntress, Nictis
Nictis (5): Plus Minus, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells, Keychain, darrenwoodward10

Not Voting (0):

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #764 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

"Okay, there's no way Nictis is actually married. Like he knows enough about his "wife" sure... but did you see the glances they keep stealing at each other? That's rage, not true love!"

"Get that fake off my show!"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #765 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nictis, Mafia Goon, was lynched day one.

Night one begins now and will last for 48 hours: (expired on 2017-09-18 19:09:43)

You may send your night actions, if any, to me via PM at this time.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #766 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Daystart shortly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #767 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

My apologies but I am sick in bed.

I will have to flip the game tomorrow instead.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #768 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Cabd »

What a day...

Anyways, sorry about the delay.

CheekyTeeky, Town Doctor, was killed night one.

Day two begins now and will last for 14 days.

(expired on 2017-10-03 22:42:16)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #814 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-1

It is currently day two. With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch or force a no-lynch.

Not Voting (7): northsidegal, Huntress, Plus Minus, Mr. Moisto, RadiantCowbells, Keychain, darrenwoodward10

The deadline for day two was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-03 22:42:16)
Last edited by Cabd on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #900 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-2

It is currently day two. With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch or force a no-lynch.

RadiantCowbells (2): Keychain, darrenwoodward10
Keychain (1): Plus Minus

Not Voting (4): northsidegal, Huntress, Mr. Moisto, RadiantCowbells

The deadline for day two was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-03 22:42:16)

Replacing Mr. Moisto
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #935 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Cabd »

UC Voyager replaces Mr. Moisto effective immediately. 48 hours will be added to the next votecount, and the OP will be updated at that time as well.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #999 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-3

RadiantCowbells (1): darrenwoodward10
Keychain (1): Plus Minus
Huntress (1): northsidegal

Not Voting (4): Huntress, UC Voyager, RadiantCowbells, Keychain

The deadline for day two was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-05 22:42:16)
Last edited by Cabd on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1015 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1014, UC Voyager wrote:can we get vote count.
At Mafiascum, the average is one votecount every 24 real world hours, give or take. VC coming up.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1016 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-4

Huntress (1): northsidegal
UC Voyager (1): darrenwwodward10

Not Voting (5): Huntress, UC Voyager, RadiantCowbells, Keychain, Plus Minus

The deadline for day two was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-05 22:42:16)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1062 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-5

Huntress (2): northsidegal, UC Voyager
Darrenwoodward10 (1): Keychain

Not Voting (3): Huntress, RadiantCowbells, Plus Minus

Last edited by Cabd on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1083 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-6

Not Voting (3): Huntress, RadiantCowbells, Plus Minus

Plus Minus was prodded.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1115 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-7

UC Voyager (3): darrenwwodward10, Plus Minus, Huntress

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1117 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

Am mobile. Flip coming in an hour or so.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1118 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Mod lied. In the morning sorry.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1119 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 2-8 (Final)

UC Voyager (4): darrenwwodward10, Plus Minus, Huntress, RadiantCowbells

Not Voting (0):

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1120 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

"That UC Voyager guy? He sounds like he's single. What a phony."

"Get him out of my show, and shove his arse into space again!"
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1121 (isolation #55) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

UC Voyager, Vanilla Townie, was lynched day two.

Night two begins now and will last for 48 hours: (expired on 2017-09-30 20:54:08)

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1122 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Keychain, Vanilla Townie, was killed night two.

Day three will start shortly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1123 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 3-1

It is currently day three. With 5 players alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch or force a no-lynch.

Not Voting (5): Huntress, RadiantCowbells, northsidegal, darrenwoodward10, Plus Minus

The deadline for day two was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-14 23:33:47)
Last edited by Cabd on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1175 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 3-2

It is currently day three. With 5 players alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch or force a no-lynch.

Huntress (1): darrenwoodward10

Not Voting (4): Huntress, RadiantCowbells, northsidegal, Plus Minus

The deadline for day two was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-14 23:33:47)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1186 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 3-3

Huntress (1): darrenwoodward10

Not Voting (4): Huntress, RadiantCowbells, northsidegal, Plus Minus

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1273 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 3-4 (Final)

RadiantCowbells(1): darrenwoodward10
Darrenwoodward10 (3): RadiantCowbells, Plus Minus, northsidegal

Not Voting (1): Huntress

Last edited by Cabd on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1274 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

As somebody has asked me privately... I will end night early only if I get a PM from every single living player expressing an interest in doing so. I will not publish at any point or time those who voted to end night early or those who did not.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1275 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

"Well it wasn't that trekkie. But this darren guy? What sort of married couple enjoys long walks in the woods. Obviously just a fake memer from the internet."

"Go frolic in the forest, not my studio!"

darrenwoodward10, Vanilla Townie, was lynched day three.

Night three begins now and will last for 48 hours: (expired on 2017-10-06 21:46:08)

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1276 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

A quick set of notes.

Firstly; Assemblerotws replaces RadiantCowbells effective immediately.

Secondly, I will be traveling with limited access to a keyboard this weekend. This means your lovely backup mod, Penguin_Alien, will be posting votecounts and flips as need be. You may take any post or PM from her as if it had come from me.

Thirdly, when (or if) lynch for day four is achieved; even if the game is effectively over, no players but the living may post; the game "probably" being over does not make it over until I say so. Dead players must continue to refrain from posting until I declare the game over.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1295 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-2

It is currently day four. With 3 players alive, it will take 2 votes to lynch or force a no-lynch.

Not Voting (3): Huntress, Assemblerotws, Plus Minus

The deadline for day four was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-20 23:04:16)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1299 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-3

It is currently day four. With 3 players alive, it will take 2 votes to lynch or force a no-lynch.

The deadline for day four was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-20 23:04:16)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1302 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-4

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1306 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Cabd »

I am prodding all living players.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1312 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

Deadline is paused as I search for a plus minus replacement.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1315 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Cabd »

Sunlit diamond replaces Plus Minus. Deadline is going to be manually set for 5 days.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1333 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-5

Not Voting (3): Huntress, Assemblerotws, Sunlit Diamond

The deadline for day four was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-29 21:32:24)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1336 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-6

The deadline for day four was set at 2 weeks from the start of the day. The current timer can be seen here: (expired on 2017-10-29 21:32:24)
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1365 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-7

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1376 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 4-8

Huntress (1): Sunlit Diamond
Assemblretrotws (1): Huntress

Not Voting (1): Assemblerotws

Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1378 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Eating dinner with some scummers; flips once I give them the boot.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1379 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

Will edit this fancy when tomorrow rolls around, but..

Assmeble, Vanilla TOwn, lynched day four.
Sunlit Diamond, vanilla town, was endgamed.

The mafia team of Huntress and Nictis has won Newbie 1821.
Show

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”