Macemeetface7
Macemeetface7
Goon
Macemeetface7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Macemeetface7 »

Draynth I can't wait to hear more from you buddy. I don't remember your entrance and I went back to recheck it and it's very ... how to say this ... safe. Like, it isn't something memorable. Do you like laying low when you roll scum, or do you try to be a deep wolf?
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.14

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

:!:
Macemeetface7
(3): Raya36, Fenrir, Assemblerotws
L-2

Creature
(1): Spartan117
Assemblerotws
(1): acidphoenix
Dunkerdoodles
(1): Macemeetface7

Not Voting
(3): Dunkerdoodles, Creature, Draynth

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-09-09 15:30:00).

Mod notes:
Keep it fun!

acidphoenix is V/LA until 5th September.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

Page 9
In post 213, Macemeetface7 wrote:Fenrir's and Raya's pushes on me I don't agree with, but I think they are mostly voting me out of playstyle differences
If you don't agree with my push on you can you quote it explain for each point why you don't agree with it?

Page 10
In post 243, Macemeetface7 wrote:Raya
In post 169, Raya36 wrote: -snip-
Yes, it's early, but there is still plenty of content to get some reads from.
-snip
you say, and yet in the same post you only talk about me. 0 mention about anyone else. If there is plenty of content to get some reads from on OTHER players, why have you not shared them yourself?
Can you give reads on players, ranging from only post 1 to post 169? (pretend that the rest of the thread doesn't exist)
If so - what would they be?
If not - why do you think I'm scum for doing the same? (since I obviously can't give a read on myself)
Do I have to talk about every player? I chose who I found scummy to talk about and that was you.
I'll come back to this in a seperate post to give the 1-169.

Page 11
In post 259, Creature wrote:
In post 257, Macemeetface7 wrote:Why is your vote still on Fenrir then?
Hmm, let me see how I can explain it:

When you see candies near the cash desk and you wish to eat them, do you immediatelly eat them?
This doesn't make much sense to me. I'm assuming the answer you're looking for is no and you're saying you wouldn't immediately vote for someone you find scummy which is why I'm confused. You find them scummy so vote for one of them. There's no disadvantage.
In post 260, Creature wrote:idk who from {acid, Chuck, Mace, Raya} (all my townreads) I should scumread.

It's like having to read atleast one of the SEs/IC as scum. It isn't necessarily true one of them is scum.
Don't know why you're looking for reasons to scumread your townreads either..
In post 262, Creature wrote:
In post 261, Spartan117 wrote:#259 makes no sense to me what so ever.
Like you don't immediatelly eat the candy you see and you wish for, you don't immediatelly vote as soon you express a scumread.

It was a guess after all.
This still makes no sense. From my experience normally you do immediately vote for who you scumread...

Page 12
In post 285, Chucksmohawk wrote:
In post 282, Macemeetface7 wrote:I was slightly townreading Chuck for his tone until post 276, but didn't want to say so because I wasn't sure. Not anymore, call it OMGUS if you want, but that's alot of misrep for a single post
I will call it OMGUS. I am also recalling you throwing a vote on Acid during your 1:1 with him which felt pretty similar. Are you trying to catch scum, or accusing people who disagree with you of being scum?
I'll second this and call it OMGUS as well. You claim to have townread him for his tone until he starts to scumread you then suddenly he's scum and everything in that post was wrong and you never did anything he accused you of. You have been getting defensive over things but you never address them you just attempt to discredit them.
In post 286, Macemeetface7 wrote:276 backed up by 283 is misrep galore. Also you don't seem to enjoy being cast doubt upon your "town nature" ?
And here comes the shade being thrown on the one who scumreads you.
In post 289, Macemeetface7 wrote: needs quotes to back it up
Chucksmohawk wrote:Now I'm off out. I'll be back later today to try and add to this. I don't have time to discuss creature because i spent so much time discussing you this morning. Basically - creature for me = town, but...
If Creature is simply = town for you, why did you earlier said that you want 2 more players to give their outputs on Creature before you fire your own shots. That was a pretty dramatic and theatrical buildup, I was hoping for something big, and now you just give "creature=town the end"
Not sure if this has already been resolved or not but the creature=town was just a quick read since he didn't have time and he was waiting for the other two players so he didn't ruin the reactions other players were waiting for.
In post 291, Macemeetface7 wrote:Me saying that Chucksmohawk might not be town was more of an emotional backlash. He really disappointed me. He still is probably town

It's hard for me to focus on this game if almost everyone keeps going after my head again and again. Having to defend myself against shit accusations is a distraction from scumhunting properly
Now you're telling us to stop scumreading you so you can do some scumhunting....

I think I like Fen for town. 293 is basically reflecting my thoughts.
In post 298, Macemeetface7 wrote:When I'm the target of said tunneling it's hard to surpess my emotional annoyance and to try and justily sort the people on the wagon
I don't like how Mace keeps discrediting his own reads making it seem like he's keeping them open to move around later on.

Page 13
In post 316, Macemeetface7 wrote:Acid

If not, one of the inactives

Maybe Raya if she prodges
What's scummy about being inavtive and what's scummy about prodging?

I'm considering creature and Mace being partners. Anyone getting this feeling as well?

Page 14

I think I like Spartan for town too.

This is all I have time for right now. I'll try to finish catching up tonight though. Also @mace I'll get the 1-169 reads up tonight as well.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

@mace i was just throwing it out there as a possibility that i would look into further. something about spartan's posts was pinging me a bit, they almost feel fake and fabricated, but i'm not sure. i also found that you guys rarely mentioned each other in your iso's, which felt a bit strange considering you have been 2 of the biggest contributors.
anyways, i could see you guys still being town, again i just threw it out there and i also wanted to see if anyone else saw you 2 as possible partners.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

also i didn't do a 180 on spartan, just retracted my townread on him. he's null for now.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

Nevermind. I have a but more time now.

Page 15
In post 368, Creature wrote:
In post 367, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 366, Macemeetface7 wrote:In case I get lolhammered:
Don't put any less pressure on Creature just because he wasn't on my wagon

I don't think this can ever be a full game with there constantly being at least 2 replacements/inactive slots

Losing a bit motivation to play. Can't defend myself against people who don't properly attack me
ok this line is terrible.
i think it's time to claim
I disagree completely.
I'm still kind of leaning towards my creature/mace scumteam thought.

Creature. Can I here from you why you think Mace is town?

Page 16
In post 380, Creature wrote:
In post 377, Dunkerdoodles wrote:pedit: @creature why?
It feels like genuine anger. And I'm more inclined to think this anger would come from town than scum.
Why wouldn't scum be angry at a naked L-1 vote?

Mostly talk about post size and other random fluff this page. I have time for one more.

Page 17
In post 408, Creature wrote:So you're fine leaving Mace at L-1?
I scum read, so yes and when I posted that catchup I hadn't caught up enough to know that he was at L-1. But at this point yes I am okay with it.
In post 414, Spartan117 wrote:Raya would you have been happy for Mace to be lynched and if so why? You have asked him some questions on your return but I don't see much in the way of evidence to show scummy behavior.
I wouldn't say I would have been happy but I wouldn't necessarily have been upset either. At that point I had a scumread on him (which I still do), and I think his flip would be useful for associatives and would give a lot of information to town.

I think I've covered the second part in my catchup but if not enough let me know.

Okay. That's all I can do for now
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 439, Dunkerdoodles wrote:spartan mace scumteam?
ggwp
What made you think of a Mace and Me scum team any interaction in particular, I'll make even easier for you what post from me led you to believe I am scum?
You seemed to have consistently town read me
In post 274, Dunkerdoodles wrote:early townreads on (acid, spartan, chuck, raya)
In post 343, Dunkerdoodles wrote:spartan's posts have been good so far, i think he's town.
In post 393, Dunkerdoodles wrote:spartan asking a lot of questions is very townie imo
Right after proposing an idea of a Spartan Mace scumteam you then posted this
In post 441, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i retract my spartan townread
Not therefore scum reading me, but instead removing the townread you had before, thus showing you saw something that made you think I'm not town.
In post 453, Dunkerdoodles wrote:anyways, i could see you guys still being town, again i just threw it out there and i also wanted to see if anyone else saw you 2 as possible partners.
This feels like a backtrack, that you felt the need to try and cover up your scum team wagon push, if you feel like either one of us is scum or both of us are scum, explain why.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i already answered your questions, what exactly do you want to know?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 455, Raya36 wrote:
In post 414, Spartan117 wrote:Raya would you have been happy for Mace to be lynched and if so why? You have asked him some questions on your return but I don't see much in the way of evidence to show scummy behavior.
I wouldn't say I would have been happy but I wouldn't necessarily have been upset either. At that point I had a scumread on him (which I still do), and I think his flip would be useful for associatives and would give a lot of information to town.

I think I've covered the second part in my catchup but if not enough let me know.

Well I hope you get an abundance of time to catch up because if you are gonna be perpetually 3-4 pages behind its gonna be difficult to get your thoughts on things which may require immediate action in the future, I have read through your catch up and I dont see anything partularly standing out as reasons as to why you have a scum read on Mace, also what has drawn you to the conclusion of a Creature / Mace scum team?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 286, Macemeetface7 wrote:276 backed up by 283 is misrep galore. Also you don't seem to enjoy being cast doubt upon your "town nature" ?
In post 290, Macemeetface7 wrote:Lean Town - Spartan117
Semi-Lean Town - Chucksmohawk
Nullish - Raya36, Fenrir
Lean Scum - Creature, acidphoenix
In post 291, Macemeetface7 wrote:Me saying that Chucksmohawk might not be town was more of an emotional backlash. He really disappointed me. He still is probably town

It's hard for me to focus on this game if almost everyone keeps going after my head again and again. Having to defend myself against shit accusations is a distraction from scumhunting properly
These 3 posts really don't add up in my mind

Mace had been arguing that chuck was misrepping him, but still puts him as a 'semi-lean Town'. I see that he then goes on to say that when he called Chuck scum it was an emotinal backlash, but I don't think I buy that. It feels more like mace realised that he was contradicting himself and wanted to get out of the situation.

FYI I'm responding to stuff as I read it so if my opinion on things change then you know why, I'll try to make sure I mention where that happens though
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 457, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i already answered your questions, what exactly do you want to know?
You already answered my questions? Please show me the post where you explained what posts of mine struck you as scummy or if you wish to word it as took the town read you previously had to a null read.
In post 453, Dunkerdoodles wrote:something about spartan's posts was pinging me a bit, they almost feel fake and fabricated, but i'm not sure. i also found that you guys rarely mentioned each other in your iso's, which felt a bit strange considering you have been 2 of the biggest contributors.
If this is the post you are referring to? Because if saying that "something about my posts pinged you a bit, they almost feel fake and fabricated, but im not sure" I dont actually see a post number or any indication even to what page of the thread that you saw a post which gave you the above feeling, so "exactly what I would like to know" like I stated in #456
In post 456, Spartan117 wrote:What made you think of a Mace and Me scum team any interaction in particular, I'll make even easier for you what post from me led you to believe I am scum?
Either will be fine, although both would be preferred.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Draynth »

Mace's feels towny to me, he seems legitimately frustrated that Chuck didn't give specific examples of his qualms. I also like his first point about Creature.
I think if he were scum he would've started to try and bay for a chuck wagon at this point but he was happy enough to wait for chuck to give examples to respond to.

Creature's doesn't make sense IMO, it feels very opportunistic, BUT, I don't actually see scum admitting what he did so I guess it's +town for now

feels scummy to me, Creature had been making a big deal about wanting to vote the person he thought was the best wagon, but then unvotes pretty easily when Mace confronted him on it. The unvote seems like cautious scum wanting to stay off of mace's radar.
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 369, Creature wrote:That L-1 vote is so bad.
I agree with this

Might be reading into it too much but I'm just noting for now, will refer back to it at some point.

re. Raya not unvoting when she 'returned' on page 17, I don't think it means much. All of the posts she was responding to were on page 7/8, so I just don't think she saw that Mace was at L-1

Strongly dislike

feels weird, like he 'jokingly' suggested a mace + spartan scumteam the page before (which would suggest on some level he thinks spartan is scum?) but then says here that he reads him as null.

Currently scumreading assembler, townreading mace, most other people are somewhere in between, haven't really 'organised' them just yet

Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 438, Assemblerotws wrote:No, I'm actually going to be digging a little deeper tomorrow after I've gotten some rest.
Hoping you have gotten some rest by now.... are we going to be hard pressed in asking for some content today?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 460, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 457, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i already answered your questions, what exactly do you want to know?
You already answered my questions? Please show me the post where you explained what posts of mine struck you as scummy or if you wish to word it as took the town read you previously had to a null read.
In post 453, Dunkerdoodles wrote:something about spartan's posts was pinging me a bit, they almost feel fake and fabricated, but i'm not sure. i also found that you guys rarely mentioned each other in your iso's, which felt a bit strange considering you have been 2 of the biggest contributors.
If this is the post you are referring to? Because if saying that "something about my posts pinged you a bit, they almost feel fake and fabricated, but im not sure" I dont actually see a post number or any indication even to what page of the thread that you saw a post which gave you the above feeling, so "exactly what I would like to know" like I stated in #456
In post 456, Spartan117 wrote:What made you think of a Mace and Me scum team any interaction in particular, I'll make even easier for you what post from me led you to believe I am scum?
that was the post i was referring to.
i was just talking in general. no specific posts or anything.
again, it's mainly just gut, i won't actually scumread you without evidence, i was just pointing out something i noticed.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

also spartan, have you played mafia on another site before?
Spartan117
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Spartan117
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Spartan117 »

In post 464, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 460, Spartan117 wrote:
that was the post i was referring to.
i was just talking in general. no specific posts or anything.
again, it's mainly just gut, i won't actually scumread you without evidence, i was just pointing out something i noticed.
So you noticed it right, well where did you notice it, there must have been something you saw to trigger of that line of thought.
In post 465, Dunkerdoodles wrote:also spartan, have you played mafia on another site before?
No, Dray was the one who introduced me to Mafia Scum, before that we used to play a game called Town of Salem, which has a completely different game mechanic to it, its not forum based at all.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Draynth »

@Dunker + Creature, who do both of you want lynched?

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

that's a good question
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

@spartan, oh ok, i play town of salem too and i play fm on their forums as well.

i was wondering because you seemed to be much more used to quicker deadlines, since you've been begging for content from a lot of people.

i actually think this is probably about the normal pace a game progresses here, there are much longer deadlines and overall it's a lot slower, which i like.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 442, Macemeetface7 wrote:
In post 406, Raya36 wrote:I have read your posts and this still stands. Plus now that I'm rereading your iso in 199 you say that asking this question was to generate discussion. If that's the case what discussion were you hoping to get and what sort of answer from Fenrir could possibly have been AI from this question? In 133 you say that you asked the question because you thought Fenrir was new and didn't see how he could be making posts like that which sounds more like you just wanted an answer from Fenrir and not a discussion. It sounds to me you just wanted to sound busy but can't back up why you posted the questions you did.
I don't have a set of predefined "find yo alignment" questions that I've written in my "find yo alignment questions" book. I was just firing off blindly. To see what happens
Well, what you asked still seemed more like busywork than anything to me.
In post 442, Macemeetface7 wrote:
In post 406, Raya36 wrote:Fine but was there an actual reason for this or was creature conpletely random?
Random-ish
I was looking for someone to vote for and then I remembered that Creature wasn't posting alot. Which influenced me to randomly pick him
You sure about that? I counted 32 posts by him up to this point which at the point would be a little less than a fifth of all posts made. You had 20 posts up to then. There were also plenty of other players who posted much less than creature.

Also I don't think you can say something influenced you to randomly pick something... not exactly how random works.
In post 458, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 455, Raya36 wrote:

Well I hope you get an abundance of time to catch up because if you are gonna be perpetually 3-4 pages behind its gonna be difficult to get your thoughts on things which may require immediate action in the future, I have read through your catch up and I dont see anything partularly standing out as reasons as to why you have a scum read on Mace, also what has drawn you to the conclusion of a Creature / Mace scum team?
:lol: Abundance of time? ME?

I wish... :cry:

But really, I'll keep up. Don't worry about that. The hard part was getting caught up and reading through all of those pages. Keeping up shouldn't be a problem.

I'll get a full read up on Mace in a bit and I'll do a full creature/mace analysis. It was just a thought I had as I was going through but I never looked too deeply into it yet.
Macemeetface7
Macemeetface7
Goon
Macemeetface7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Macemeetface7 »

Raya I'll respond in a bit

I'm more interested in this: Dunker I don't think you ever explained WHY you retracted your townread on Spartan so suddenly

What posts made you do it? Can you quote them?
Macemeetface7
Macemeetface7
Goon
Macemeetface7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Macemeetface7 »

In post 453, Dunkerdoodles wrote:@mace i was just throwing it out there as a possibility that i would look into further. something about spartan's posts was pinging me a bit, they almost feel fake and fabricated, but i'm not sure. i also found that you guys rarely mentioned each other in your iso's, which felt a bit strange considering you have been 2 of the biggest contributors.
anyways, i could see you guys still being town, again i just threw it out there and i also wanted to see if anyone else saw you 2 as possible partners.
If you say "I already explained it", this post above isn't good enough
Macemeetface7
Macemeetface7
Goon
Macemeetface7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Macemeetface7 »

In post 453, Dunkerdoodles wrote:@mace i was just throwing it out there as a possibility that i would look into further. something about spartan's posts was pinging me a bit, they almost feel fake and fabricated, but i'm not sure. i also found that you guys rarely mentioned each other in your iso's, which felt a bit strange considering you have been 2 of the biggest contributors.
anyways, i could see you guys still being town, again i just threw it out there
and i also wanted to see if
anyone else
saw you 2 as possible partners.
The bolded part really pings. Me + Spartan scumteam has been suggested numerous time before you did. And you say you are the first to see it and want to hear other's opinions
Macemeetface7
Macemeetface7
Goon
Macemeetface7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Macemeetface7 »

1 more thing: Dunker can you link me a game in which you were town and your reads flip-flopped like hot pancakes like they are doing this game?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”