Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 2605, Mulch wrote:
In post 2604, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 2559, Mulch wrote:Ok, I like your points Porkens. I can follow all of them. You've improved the stock of your slot
Why are you giving Porkens such an easy pass? Link some original scumhunting by him prior to this post of yours...
His push on me, I liked. What didn't you like about it?

In post 2543, Porkens wrote:On Mulch,
I had Mulch as a higher townread early in day 1. His PR paranoia seemed townish.
However, as the day went on, his stance on Havo was bizarre. He helped force her to hardclaim, unvoted, and then berated her for her “terrible claim” and even went back to calling her scummy.

Tired stuff on the Havo push. Parroting earlier views.

Then, he pushed hard on Maria over Skitter. Maria was much more townie on my readslist than either Mulch or Skitter at this point.

Easy to say in retrospect. Ignores that Fykus accidentally hammered. Yes, I do think that is relevant, especially to those early in the wagon. And yes i know that includes me. Ignores that MariaR barely lifted a finger to defend herself.

Fraternizing with scum…
In post 988, Chip Butty wrote:Well, if you think she is scummy, wouldn't it be better to stay on her wagon, which is the biggest wagon atm?
In post 990, Mulch wrote:That's true. Probably best to stay on Maria just for unity sake. Although, at this point I'm actually slightly scumreading misere more.
Here he accuses you of fraternising with scum, but has offered no justification for calling me scum, so that is without foundation.

And this…
In post 2099, Mulch wrote:And Chip, who didn't hard bus but seemed whimsical when he voted Skitter, and I feel like if he's scum he dosen't go after skitter, go back off, and then go back on when Skitter train losing momentum.
So chip, who he isn’t scumreading, “didn’t hard bus”. Implying knowledge of chip’s alignment.

This is something i believe you have addressed? If so, still no original thought here. However, i can see how this makes us both look bad.

---
So terrible votes/interactions with obvtown and scummy players. Particularly with Chip. Played a lot of games with wagons, and uhhhhh…
Robbnva intereacted with 2 people. WhyMafia, and Mulch.
Skitters talked TO mulch about mulch but never gave a read on him at all.
Thus, Mulch scummy.
This...might be something. I'll look into it. Are there others skitter didn't read?

In summary, you might well be scum, Mulchy, but that doesn't make this a convincing "push", if we're going to dignify it with that name. Your standards are usually higher and I'm surprised you are accepting it so easily.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

Man I would be salty if the misere slot is town.
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Toranaga »

right. I just want to move on to a game where I don't have to read chip butty anymore. so, fine, let's lynch tacos, why not. but if he flips town, then I think my reads have been good and you should at least follow the mulch one.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

Yeah the one thing I didn't get was the "fraternities with scum"
Amrock#3784
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Mulch - I don't really think it will. Plus I almost want to let fitz live for a day just so I can have legit reads discussion in this game ;)
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'm not trying to impress you with my reads. I'm just giving them to you to do what you want with them.

Skitter and Chip can be partners because anyone can be partners. I think they are/were both terribly scummy. If you disagree, that's fine. If you think its impossible that they bussed, that's your affair.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2629, Thor665 wrote:@Mulch - I don't really think it will. Plus I almost want to let fitz live for a day just so I can have legit reads discussion in this game ;)
I'm like so sure. Could be confirmation biased
Amrock#3784
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2627, Toranaga wrote:right. I just want to move on to a game where I don't have to read chip butty anymore. so, fine, let's lynch tacos, why not. but if he flips town, then I think my reads have been good and you should at least follow the mulch one.
My reads have been good too, what of it?
The question is what we can explain and discuss to combine good reads going forward.

Every discussion I have with you basically returns to you wanting to lynch everyone who pushed Havo - ignoring that the one flipped scum we have took pains not to be a big Havo pusher, and that's how we caught her.

Could one of them be scum? Sure.
But I *really* don't think it's Chip.
And Mulch, as a claimed PR, I'm good with letting sit around for a while.
Let's lynch in non claimed PRs today.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'll sheep you thor.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

Someone give me a reason Miseré is town. That slot has been scumfuck all game.
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2632, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2627, Toranaga wrote:right. I just want to move on to a game where I don't have to read chip butty anymore. so, fine, let's lynch tacos, why not. but if he flips town, then I think my reads have been good and you should at least follow the mulch one.
My reads have been good too, what of it?
The question is what we can explain and discuss to combine good reads going forward.

Every discussion I have with you basically returns to you wanting to lynch everyone who pushed Havo - ignoring that the one flipped scum we have took pains not to be a big Havo pusher, and that's how we caught her.

Could one of them be scum? Sure.
But I *really* don't think it's Chip.
And Mulch, as a claimed PR, I'm good with letting sit around for a while.
Let's lynch in non claimed PRs today.
I don't really think it's chip either, but if mulch isn't then fuck me to hell it could be anyone. and my mulch scumread goes so way beyond the havo push, and I fucking explained already mate.

IDK. there's no one I'd commit with and be fine with it, so whatever.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2602, Toranaga wrote:I'd still view him tacos as townie, thor. let me pull out stuff from his iso and comment:
In post 232, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 28, Robbnva wrote:
In post 11, Toranaga wrote:I buy that whoever claimed miller is a miller
Why?
He questions Mulch AND Tor, unlike monkey.

Strong town: none
lean town: Robbnva
Null: None
lean scum: Monkey, whymafia, mulch, tor
Strong scum:

So far.
so starting with this, just from a 'scum is more self aware than that' perspective. scum!sergtacos is scumreading 4 town players and town reading his scum partner? because if he is scum, it's not with mulch or monkey, right?
In post 342, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 169, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Skitter
"@HEM: Do you think WM is scum? Or are you pushing a policy lynch on him? Similarly, do you actually want to lynch him today?"
Not overwhelmingly. It's a policy lynch, technically. I want him out so we don't have to deal with the slot later, and then analyze based on what happened to the slot later. I think it's because scum would advocate for his survival to the point of LYLO, where it would be too late.
This tone and your statement on Whymafia sounds like whymafia is actually a miller and you're scum. You're back and forth on my reads. I can understand why we should policy lynch him however I do get a sense that whymafia is town because his interaction from all this and this post. This post is giving me scummy vibes. It feels like to me YOU know which is why I won't be surprised if whymafia flips miller so you would get "Credit." that won't work on me.
towny push here, no?
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 310, Mulch wrote:longer deadlines benefit scum.

And more importantly, I feel like getting Havo to L-1 will elicit a claim from him.
Funny how you want a hard claim from him and not from everyone else? we might as well say fuck it and announce all of our roles.

So far, Whymafia= Miller

Anyone else want to hardclaim?

See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch
In post 350, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 314, Toranaga wrote:"longer deadlines benefit scum."

why even write this? you know that's not necessarily true anyway and you know lynching anyone right now is terrible. why write such thing as if it was fact?
Because he's scum.
I really like those and I like the confidence too. it's weighed properly with what he is reading into, unlike mulch pushing havo+maria+me, for instance.
In post 355, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 348, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 344, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 249, Chip Butty wrote:About the Havo soft: If he really is a PR then drawing massive attention to himself by obstinately refusing to provide reads and doing all that complaining was a terrible way to play it. Also the alleged soft was so obvious he might as well have just hardclaimed a big PR. I agree we need to see a fullclaim at this point.
My question is why does Mulch and Chip want a fullclaim from Havo? What if he has an important role? Like jesus, know how scummy that sounds for wanting a fullclaim out of havo and its only the D1, jesus fuck.

VOTE: Chip
It's simple. Havo said that lynching him is the worst thing town can do. That is, he is claiming the strongest PR. So he is already going to be a prime target for NK. So there is no greater risk to town if he actually specifies what he is claiming.

Atm he has made it clear he is seeking the protection from lynching that a claim usually affords, while dodging the risk of being cc-ed that comes with a specific claim.

Thus a specific claim has upside for town and no downside. Leaving things as they stand just opens up the possibility of letting scum.havo cruise. Downside for town with no upside.
Your argument is still not convincing. You hopped, demanded a full claim, parked your vote on Havo when he soft claim a PR. That is pinging me mafia big time. I wish i could vote you and mulch at the same time.
townie and sensible
In post 359, Sergtacos wrote:Read list:

Strong town:
Lean town: Whymafia
Null: Havo
between null and lean scum: Skitter
Lean scum: Monkey
Strong scum: Mulch and Chip

Skitter is weird, i town read Robb however when Skitter replaced in, his posts been sounding scummy.
is a scum!tacos going to organically shift his read on scum!skitter? looks pretty good, no?

finished reading his d1 and it's all townie posting. IDK what's scummy about him. he pushed right leans, he wasn't on the maria wagon, he wasn't on the havo wagon. every flipped town disliked the havo wagon, and scum was on it. I mean, I don't see it. I like his D3 too, I like how he is pushing mulch. those posts on mulch perspective slipping are pretty good. IDK. maybe I'm idiot but I don't see it at all, I think it's bizarre that this is even a wagon.
See you say you will vote whoever but then you back down from it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'd lynch misère;fitz ahead of butty, tacos and porkens fwiw
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Porkens »

I've been trying to lynch misere all day.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Toranaga »

porkens I'd literally vote tacos just to be removed from the game. I'm not subbing out because no one deserves to play with chip.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Toranaga »

vote: fitz
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2638, Porkens wrote:I've been trying to lynch misere all day.
I'm voting him right now...let's do it.
Amrock#3784
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

Vote: fits

finally
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 2628, Mulch wrote:Yeah the one thing I didn't get was the "fraternities with scum"
Do you see evidence of genuine gamesolving? I see only the bit about skitter not reading you, but that doesn't exactly floor me.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 987, Mulch wrote:No, I know exactly what your trying to say. Your trying to say that because I think Maria is scummy, it's bad to go on a wagon they start, right?
In post 2643, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 2628, Mulch wrote:Yeah the one thing I didn't get was the "fraternities with scum"
Do you see evidence of genuine gamesolving? I see only the bit about skitter not reading you, but that doesn't exactly floor me.
I...saw good enough for a catchup. I could follow all their points, nothing felt forced.
Amrock#3784
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 2639, Toranaga wrote:porkens I'd literally vote tacos just to be removed from the game. I'm not subbing out because no one deserves to play with chip.
LOL. Your hatred amuses me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

porkens is townie. if he is scum, he deserves to win. only scum deserves to win this dick of a game.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2645, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 2639, Toranaga wrote:porkens I'd literally vote tacos just to be removed from the game. I'm not subbing out because no one deserves to play with chip.
that's exactly how a troll feels.

stay away from my communities.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'd go mulch > thor fwiw

if misere flips green

you do you idgaf
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 2647, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2645, Chip Butty wrote:
that's exactly how a troll feels.

stay away from my communities.
LOL. I'll do what I want.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”