sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:11 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 23, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 21, Boonskiies wrote:You guys know it’s confirmed 10-3 in the rules, right?
Who reads the rules?
UNVOTE: derpy hooves
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:16 am

Post by sub4hire »

pg 2 all of UC's posts sound super forced and awkward

VOTE: UC voyager
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:18 am

Post by sub4hire »

I like whymafia's line of questioning at the top of page 3
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:24 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 84, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 43, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 39, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 35, WhyMafia wrote:NO YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO RVS
out of rvs isnt something you can force. you gotta just... let it happen lol.
We are out of RVS. I’m active right now, so I’m going to analyze.

VOTE: Assemble

Show me your town.

Was that vote on me RVS or serious?
As serious as I read your SK claim as being.
Which is to say, not at all.
UNVOTE:
In post 102, Apple Jack wrote:Yes I’m also jfsf and beck
wait, you're beck!?!?!?
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:31 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 113, Boonskiies wrote:LUV is town because he’s not sloppy as scum.

Why is town because I’m tone reading him as town, and I think as mafia he’d be pushing me here.

Tchill is town because he’s going through a play evaluation and his “players all have different playstyles” or whatever he said I don’t feel he would make as scum.

UC is town because he’s a Boon Babe now that no one should ever lynch.

Yeah.
Boon town
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:46 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 233, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 229, sub4hire wrote:wait, you're beck!?!?!?
That’s what I said wasn’t it
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:55 am

Post by sub4hire »

tacos does come off more desperate in the whole boon/tacos/whymafia/derpy scenario. i don't scum read the other 3, but not sure how to get them to all gel instead of scumread each other.

having said that, taco and uc not maf/maf, but having those two as top wagons today would make things interesting from an information perspective going into tomorrow
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t think there has been any real or serious pressure on Robb and I think Serg is just fucking around.
don't like this read at all. if robb and serg = town, LUV = scum
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:02 am

Post by sub4hire »

don't like alisae's 222 either
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:04 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 241, Alisae wrote:I think LUV says that as either alignment~
He's subtly calling serg town, which seems like it could be a TMI read
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:06 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 222, Alisae wrote:More so of a "hey I'm up to speed" post

oh this quote feature of the select and quote is cool.

this is the part that i particularly didn't like about 222.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:07 am

Post by sub4hire »

I did see that. It's a dumb question so I ignored it.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:12 am

Post by sub4hire »

i'm glad you can analyze what you'd do as either alignment and that you keep reiterating that information, but it does fuck-all for me to hear it from you. Doesn't change the fact that that's how I read it.

as for why it's a dumb question - because answering why i'm voting while catching up doesn't help you discern my alignment. Why are you more concerned with why I'm voting as opposed to who I'm voting for.

a response of "that's how i play" doesn't really help you at all if you're town to figure out if i'm town.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:32 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 548, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 532, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Strongest scum read right now.
:roll:

Obviously. But why is he.
"He came into the thread and posted, went to work and didn't play anymore yesterday"
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:37 am

Post by sub4hire »

Beck,

You still think that person you thought was mafia yesterday is mafia for that opening post?
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:59 am

Post by sub4hire »

Good talk
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:26 am

Post by sub4hire »

I didn't like serg's entrance but right after that, his game picked up greatly and I remember liking the drive that he had, even though I didn't like his focus (if my memory serves me correctly)
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:40 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 562, Sergtacos wrote:sub4hire, who do you think is scum?
maybe something like voyager/alisae/toranga maybe? I haven't really read the 10 pages that I missed between yesterday and this morning but that seems like a good place to start
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:45 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 568, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 566, sub4hire wrote:
In post 562, Sergtacos wrote:sub4hire, who do you think is scum?
maybe something like voyager/alisae/toranga maybe? I haven't really read the 10 pages that I missed between yesterday and this morning but that seems like a good place to start
since you scum read tor, lets vote him, or alisae?
sure, either or. Has UC been villagery or something lately? I really disliked a lot of his posts early game

VOTE: tor
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:46 am

Post by sub4hire »

I'm opposed to lynches of derpy, boon, and serg. i had one more town read but i forget who it is
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:50 am

Post by sub4hire »

meh, maybe not tor. looks like he's actually putting in work. alisae just fucking bullshitting in the thread in an effort to seem active and participating without actually doing it

VOTE: alisae
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:22 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 575, Toranaga wrote:a thought on the 'perspective slip' post by tacos and later claim he was 'reaction testing': I think tacos is lying that he was reaction testing, which doesn't necessarily means he is scum. I can see town!tacos reading too much into a post and thinking it could be a perspective slip, getting widely scumread for it, and backtracking as he realised it wasn't a good thing to push anyone for. I can ofc see scum!tacos thinking this would be a townie thought to have, get widely scumread for it and backtrack the same way. Either way, I don't believe the 'slip' post was a test.
if you think that it wasn't a reaction test, then you have to think tacos is mafia because, if he was town, he wouldn't be lying about it being a reaction test.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:47 am

Post by sub4hire »

To be fair, as mafia, that's a good vote and doesn't make acidphoenix bad.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:20 am

Post by sub4hire »

You didn't even care to ask why I TRd boon, so how can you not like my TR of him lol

The point about 255 is laughable too. I'm supposed to reconsider my read on alisae because alisae told me that's it's not role indicative? If alisae is mafia, of course she's gonna say what she does is not role indicative. In the same sense that if I tell you that I'm 100% town this game because of my meta, you aren't going to believe it because it comes from me; however if there are a bunch of people that know my meta tell you that then maybe you'd believe it. No one confirmed that it's NAI so why would I believe her about it?

Anyway, I am town so you should probably reconsider your vote
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:24 am

Post by sub4hire »

The boon read was that boon gave a big town list and I felt like mafia would leave themselves more question marks and not make so many town reads that early. I didn't really care about who he was town reading.

As for my preflip associations, I make them all the time regardless of role, but they've been pretty accurate. I don't remember the exact quote regarding the association between you, serg and the third person, but it was something that pinged me so I wrote about it. Can review it when I get to a computer if you care for me to do so
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:14 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 597, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 589, sub4hire wrote:You didn't even care to ask why I TRd boon, so how can you not like my TR of him lol

The point about 255 is laughable too. I'm supposed to reconsider my read on alisae because alisae told me that's it's not role indicative? If alisae is mafia, of course she's gonna say what she does is not role indicative. In the same sense that if I tell you that I'm 100% town this game because of my meta, you aren't going to believe it because it comes from me; however if there are a bunch of people that know my meta tell you that then maybe you'd believe it. No one confirmed that it's NAI so why would I believe her about it?

In post 590, sub4hire wrote:The boon read was that boon gave a big town list and I felt like mafia would leave themselves more question marks and not make so many town reads that early. I didn't really care about who he was town reading.

As for my preflip associations, I make them all the time regardless of role, but they've been pretty accurate. I don't remember the exact quote regarding the association between you, serg and the third person, but it was something that pinged me so I wrote about it. Can review it when I get to a computer if you care for me to do so
Why would I need to ask you after it was implied what you were town reading him for?

And Alisae’s meta is something you can fact check by viewing their past games no? Instead of relying on other people to confirm what they’re saying, dive through their games to see if they’re being truthful or not. You’re being presented with that opportunity but choosing not to take it.

Why would scum not give out so many town reads early? They can always change them and I don’t think it’s significantly harder for scum to do so then town.
1) You know what they say about assumptions
2) I don't know how to review past games, nor do I have any intention on doing that for alisae or anyone else. I don't need to meta read everyone - it's the nice thing about being new to a community.
3) because backtracking looks scummy and scum don't want to do it. They already have to reach for fake reasons to town/scum read people, so doing it as minimally as possible is their ideal strategy.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:55 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 600, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 599, sub4hire wrote:
In post 597, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 589, sub4hire wrote:You didn't even care to ask why I TRd boon, so how can you not like my TR of him lol

In post 590, sub4hire wrote:The boon read was that boon gave a big town list and I felt like mafia would leave themselves more question marks and not make so many town reads that early. I didn't really care about who he was town reading.

Why would I need to ask you after it was implied what you were town reading him for?

And Alisae’s meta is something you can fact check by viewing their past games no? Instead of relying on other people to confirm what they’re saying, dive through their games to see if they’re being truthful or not. You’re being presented with that opportunity but choosing not to take it.

Why would scum not give out so many town reads early? They can always change them and I don’t think it’s significantly harder for scum to do so then town.
1) You know what they say about assumptions
2) I don't know how to review past games, nor do I have any intention on doing that for alisae or anyone else. I don't need to meta read everyone - it's the nice thing about being new to a community.
3) because backtracking looks scummy and scum don't want to do it. They already have to reach for fake reasons to town/scum read people, so doing it as minimally as possible is their ideal strategy.
Nice cop out. You quoted Boon’s town reads and declared him as town. My assumptaton is sensible. If you actually practiced what you preached, you wouldn’t have said I’m town reading Serg.

Get a clue. Ask how. Being new does not exclude you from taking into account any and all information.

How is back tracking scummy? Doing or saying something that shows you no longer agree or in support happens all the time. It’s about why one back tracks. Also scum don’t always have to reach for reasons to town read or scum read someone.
it's not a copout - wtf are you smoking? I also don't understand what you're saying regarding the serg thing. actually, let me review that real quick....
In post 164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t think there has been any real or serious pressure on Robb and I think Serg is just fucking around.
What you say about practicing what i preached regarding town reading serg makes no sense. what i did and what you did are two completely different things. I didn't make an assumption that you town read serg. I made a statement that said that the way that you talk about the interaction between serg and robb could be indicative of you being mafia with the knowledge that they're both town and thus that serg is just kidding.

as for reading up on people's meta, you're implying that it is my duty as a townie to get all the information i can and thus i would have to read each and every game of each and every individual so that i can draw the most accurate conclusion i can. obviously you're just saying that i should reach alisae and just her past game or two, but that's a shitton of work regardless and 1-2 instances doesn't encompass someone's entire playstyle, thus it would be a waste anyway. Having said that, I definitely am not doing that now or ever. I don't care enough to and that doesn't make me any less town.

lastly, backtracking can be perceived as scummy. having to explain changes in opinion is annoying as fuck for mafia because you're having to fake your thoughts as it is. so going back and changing fake thoughts and then having to comb through posts to find scummy things from people you know aren't scum is fucking hard and annoying and not something mafia generally try to do. Thus giving early town lists that limit your pool of mislynches is not something that mafia try to do in my experience.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 am

Post by sub4hire »

It's not an assumption. It's my read on your wording. You saying it's not a possibility and an assumption is laughable because it's about yourself. It wasn't even a strong read and you're acting like I was damning you. The fact you're getting so defensive about it is scummy.

It would be a waste because I have better things to do than review old games. I can just give my reads as they come instead of being a mindless dolt who can only read people based off of past games.

I'm not making an assumption. I'm stating something that I've noticed from 10 years of playing mafia online. It's obviously not all-encompassing, but it's a good place to start. Call it a meta read
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:31 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 611, Boonskiies wrote:I don’t think he’s scum for what you’re accusing him of.
he's not accusing me of anything. he's telling me that the way i play the game is different than the way he plays the game and therefore i'm a wolf.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:36 am

Post by sub4hire »

I NEVER ASSUMED YOUR TOWN READ. I SAID THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TMI!!!!
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:41 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 619, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 617, sub4hire wrote:I NEVER ASSUMED YOUR TOWN READ. I SAID THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TMI!!!!
No.

No. You assumed I subtly stated he’s town and then described the read as whatever a TMI read is.
This is simply untrue. Read what I wrote. I said that if both of them were town you were scum. The way I came to the conclusion was because it sounds like you were subtly defending town serg because you knew he would flip town and thought it would look good for you to be on the correct side of it. (I'm starting to remember what I was actually thinking now that we continue talking about it)
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:47 am

Post by sub4hire »

Because it was a note-to-self post to look back on. When I make a correlation read like that, it's not something that I focus on until later in the game. Would you like me to link you to a game where I make the same exact post that turned out to be correct?
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:50 am

Post by sub4hire »

fuck, that will reveal my identity. oh well
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:53 am

Post by sub4hire »

sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:56 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 626, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 623, sub4hire wrote:
Because it was a note-to-self post to look back on.
When I make a correlation read like that, it's not something that I focus on until later in the game. Would you like me to link you to a game where I make the same exact post that turned out to be correct?
So why are you surprised that I’m defensive here?
In post 627, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 626, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 623, sub4hire wrote:
Because it was a note-to-self post to look back on.
When I make a correlation read like that, it's not something that I focus on until later in the game. Would you like me to link you to a game where I make the same exact post that turned out to be correct?
So why are you surprised that I’m defensive here?
Actually, why do you find it scummy?
because it was an insignificant post that was a correlation about something that shouldn't trigger you. It talked about a world where 2 people had to be town for you to be mafia and it wasn't even a strong read like I gave about other people. You're way too focused on this and I don't think what I said matters. I didn't think it really mattered there other than it being somethign for me to reread later on in the game. You're making a big deal out of nothing is actually why I'm beginning to strongly scum read you and has nothign to do with what I wrote 15 pages ago
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:13 am

Post by sub4hire »

In the case where it's page 10 of a thread where i didn't even call you mafia and you are talking like you know you're mafia and both of them are town and that's why you're making it a big deal. I just literally proved to you that I've done it before. For someone who talks about how amazing meta reads are, this should alter your perception of my read. For someone who says it's easy for mafia to change their reads, you sure are having a tough time doing it bub. The only thing that I could possibly be "caught" doing, is making a wrong d1 associative read that wouldn't even materialize into anything for several cycles. If that happens to be the case then I guess I'll reevaluate in the future. None of that makes me mafia.

VOTE: lil uzi maf
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:22 am

Post by sub4hire »

You're wrong. Or your'e mafia. Regardless, the road you're traveling down is an awful one and should get you killed. Not being able to reevaluate at all is scummy as I said before. The hole you're digging for yourself is just getting deeper and deeper. If you're town and want to be productive, I suggest you start focusing on other things. If you're mafia, spew some more people please.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:22 am

Post by sub4hire »

wolfy pop in pop out from serg
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:30 am

Post by sub4hire »

you asked for proof then said nothing after that
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:43 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 637, Sergtacos wrote:no i didnt
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by sub4hire »

gonna need boon and beck to kiss and make up since you're both town
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by sub4hire »

i have no meta with boon. just trust me. you already know i'm a god
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by sub4hire »

yo fam, what'd i miss?
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by sub4hire »

also how long is it until EOD? i'm so brutally tired that unless it's today or tomorrow, i'll prolly just sleep now and then play at work tomorrow, otherwise i'll try to stay up and interact if anyone is here to interact with.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by sub4hire »

I do rmemeber thinking today a bit about the game and thinking that I'm done defending beck and am just annoyed at his "lynch all liars." It's such a bullshit copout to not make any real reads.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:54 am

Post by sub4hire »

Is Toranga's reread of d1 going to be over before d1?
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:58 am

Post by sub4hire »

I kinda ilke alisae more now that she's actually starting to draw conclusions. TChill taking strong stances is a good look too
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:00 am

Post by sub4hire »

If anyone is around and down to chit chat that would be swell.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:06 am

Post by sub4hire »

Let's lynch Klazam before Klazam gets back
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:18 am

Post by sub4hire »

Let's just lynch someone and get the day over with. Even if it's me. Holy crap phase lengths are insanely long on here.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 am

Post by sub4hire »

beck, why you shit posting all game long and why are you so hyperfocused on "lynch all liars." I just don't believe that you actually believe those reads. Feels like your copout way to post a bazillion times to get quantity town read.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:00 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1187, Apple Jack wrote:556 alone is lynch worthy
this is garbage. that post is basically the equivalent of "you mad you're being caught for the wrong reasons" which is not a lynchworthy or notable post at all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:04 am

Post by sub4hire »

I'm not disagreeing that lying is anti-town. I think you're focus solely on that and not really on other things/people is pretty weak sauce coming from you. You're lacking the beck villa hype that i'm used to and it's coming off more like the mafia!becks from Banks' country game.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:08 am

Post by sub4hire »

My play this game is awful. I have had little to no motivation to play and that might be caused by these prolonged phases that give town no urgency. I feel like my production level would be higher if there was like a pressing deadline. Having said that, I've also been stupid busy with work and such and I get home too tired to even grind out some Path of Exile. I feel like I'm more excited about playing when I have someone to interact with in real time, and that's where my true enjoyment of the game lies, hence my post earlier.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1195, Apple Jack wrote:I don't think you are reading this game because I am not focusing solely on that and haven't in a long time. i am focusing on quite a few different things
I'm certain I'm reading random selections as I came back to the thread and am not going back in time and rereading (which obviously i should be doing, but i'm not). Having said that, every time that I do come back it's just the same "boon/whymafia need to be lynched" stuff
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 23, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 21, Boonskiies wrote:You guys know it’s confirmed 10-3 in the rules, right?
Who reads the rules?
This is literally the only reason I've town read you
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1258, WhyMafia wrote:Alternatively if we have an invest, that invest can invest him tonight and out it if it's a guilty tomorrow. If we don't get a result, there's either an inno or no invest. I think with a JK, it makes sense to have an invest though ...
In post 1259, Klazam wrote:
In post 1258, WhyMafia wrote:Alternatively if we have an invest, that invest can invest him tonight and out it if it's a guilty tomorrow. If we don't get a result, there's either an inno or no invest. I think with a JK, it makes sense to have an invest though ...
this
no no no no no no no

Why the fuck would you ever EVER waste an "invest" on this type of claim. That is awful awful strategy
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1344, Alisae wrote:OH MY GOD NONONONONOPNTWIKDSL{EJ%R{ASIE{
AWO

We do not need to invest UC we really don't go invest someone like {Me, Boon, Derpy}
This one gets it.

If we're leaving UC alive, we're 100% NOT investigating him.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by sub4hire »

I didn't like Tor's opening post from what I remembered and I don't like when he goes into 1 page a day review from 4 days ago shit, but when he's present his posts are okay.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:12 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1463, Alisae wrote:Derpy just needs flips to work with to help him scumhunt
Some people don't operate well on day1
This is weaksauce and not derpy's MO at all.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:22 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1591, Apple Jack wrote:yes you are correct. This isn't my MO as either alignment.

and?
And that's a really shady defense of you. If you flip scum, I think that raises Alisae's scum equity. She also keeps asking for reasons why people are voting you. It's like she's trying to subtly lead the lynch away from you. Having said that, your insistence to lynch whymafia and her lack of desire/understanding shows poor teamwork/execution if you're scumbuddies.

"so what"
"well, i'm just taking notes for myself for when people start flipping"
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:23 am

Post by sub4hire »

I really want klazam dead. LUV was scummy and klazam keeps putting off these rereads and his participation when he's around is hot garbage too.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1594, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1592, sub4hire wrote:
In post 1591, Apple Jack wrote:yes you are correct. This isn't my MO as either alignment.

and?
And that's a really shady defense of you. If you flip scum, I think that raises Alisae's scum equity. She also keeps asking for reasons why people are voting you. It's like she's trying to subtly lead the lynch away from you. Having said that, your insistence to lynch whymafia and her lack of desire/understanding shows poor teamwork/execution if you're scumbuddies.

"so what"
"well, i'm just taking notes for myself for when people start flipping"
It isn't a defense. IT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH

Anyone who wants to lynch me because of my attempt at a new play style is not playing smart. That isn't my opinion, that is fact. That is a policy lynch vote.

I am still scum hunting, i am still giving reasons why I think people are scum, and I am still telling people who I think should be lynched. the ONLY difference is I am not placing a vote down.

so in reality my play hasn't really changed that much from what I normally do. I am still death tunneling on Why and when day 2 starts I am going to continue to death tunnel him if he isn't lynched today.
And if that is her justification for defense of you that's fine. But saying that you shouldn't be lynched because you're not the type of player who can start playing until flips is lol and looks shady to me
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1597, Apple Jack wrote:why is it shady? EVERY FUCKING PLAYER SHOULD LAY OFF OF ME UNTIL DAY 2.
BECAUSE AS PER YOUR OWN ADMISSION IT'S A BULLSHIT RATIONALIZATION. She said that you shouldn't be targeted because you need extra time to gather your bearings. This is not a correct reason to thwart your d1 lynch as 1) it's not true 2) the only reason to defend you, or anyone else, from a d1 lynch is if you think they're town. Everyone who you don't think is town should be on the table.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:18 am

Post by sub4hire »

So you see nothing wrong with her stating "derpy shouldn't be lynched d1 because he's not a good d1 player"

You've literally stated that that's not true. So how can you not have a problem with her defending you based off of that pretense. You see NOTHING wrong with that mindset/mentality?
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:27 am

Post by sub4hire »

No.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1593, sub4hire wrote:I really want klazam dead. LUV was scummy and klazam keeps putting off these rereads and his participation when he's around is hot garbage too.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:42 am

Post by sub4hire »

It's not about the quantity of participation but the quality that i don't like him for. The whole UC thing is really bad. Like everything about his reaction to UC talking about getting lynched and how "like, that post gets worse the longer i look at it" feels insincere. The post after that continues in a mocking manner. Then he unvotes in a mocking manner. It's all comes off as a mafia who is jumping on someone who is bad town and then continues with frustration about a shitty town now getting off the hook via claim. They're certainly never maf/maf unless Klazam is like a ruthless asshole to his mafia partner who he knows is mafia ITT.

Then there's post #1558 which he says "goodpost." The post isn't a game analysis post, but strictly a "this is how you're supposed to play the game post." It doesn't jive with me. It's a contentless post that feigns content.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:45 am

Post by sub4hire »

The way LUV approached reading me was so fucking bad, I can't comprehend how a townie can draw the conclusions he drew. He literally condemned me for the fact that I drew a pre-flip correlation conclusion about how he ties to two other people, and he said I'm mafia for it. When shown evidence that this is something that I do in other games too, he dismissed it and said something like "yeah, but that doesn't prove that you're town."

Well no shit it doesn't, but the basis of the argument was that I was mafia for trying to draw these "conclusions" which were more one-off notes for me to look back on. He was super persistent about it, relentlessly so, and was unwilling to reevaluate, something that is way more indicative of a mafia mindset than a town one.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:59 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1614, Apple Jack wrote:as for klazam, I do agree his reaction to UC's post is really bad and I already don't like him but at this point I can't differentiate my personal hatred for him and what's legitimately scummy anymore.

so luv saw you do something and was suspicious of you, when somebody tried to use meta to clear you, he was still suspicious? I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. You omgus luv basically
No, he said that my pre-flip correlation shit was scummy (basically cause in a scenario where two people would flip town, i would think he was scum). I showed him that that sort of analysis comes from town me too, so saying i have to be scum for it is inaccurate and provided evidence. He proceeded calling me scum without taking into account the new evidence I presented and was unwavering. I postulate that townies are going to be way more open to changing their opinion or at least taking the time to reconsider as opposed to being dismissive of new evidence.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 am

Post by sub4hire »

Well I disagree. I don't think I'm reaching at all and think that the conclusion I draw is okay. Having said that, it's not something that I was damning him over and wasn't jumping up and down as if I caught mafia. It was something I noted with regards to how it sounded to me. I guess we'll find out whether or not I am right at some point this game.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:42 am

Post by sub4hire »

This is attempt #3 at getting going. Let's see what he's got for us cotton
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:46 am

Post by sub4hire »

Go get em tiger
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:03 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1646, Apple Jack wrote:I just got offered a promotion today and now I am being teased with a why lynch. could this be the best day ever?
Your year was ruined when you didn't come hang out in the Poconos for my birthday with the DMers
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:09 am

Post by sub4hire »

I thought manasi or jon paul said that you were going to come to the poconos for the meetup. maybe i'm misremembering and it wasn't you.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:22 am

Post by sub4hire »

1) Don't self vote
2) There's a lot of interactions with the entirety of your Null group with a lot of people taking hard stances on those people. I'd really like you to dig deep and try to form reads on these people, as I think if I were take make a reads list, if there were any people in the null group, it wouldn't be them
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:29 am

Post by sub4hire »

28-09 = 17. 25-16 = 9
17/9 ~2

less than 2 minutes per page?
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 am

Post by sub4hire »

you're being disingenuous saying that you thought your slot was scummy and then calling me scum. Sounds more like you are just keeping LUV's read on me in tact
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:57 am

Post by sub4hire »

VOTE: whymaf

lol @ people who are not voting for Klazam even though the guy is like lock scum. I don't know why I'm the person it's so blatantly obvious to.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 am

Post by sub4hire »

Actually, tacos starting to irk me. His vote timings are super aids.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:04 am

Post by sub4hire »

VOTE: klazam

I'd ask if you actually believe klazam is scum and why, but honestly i don't care. as long as this gets him lynched we're gucci
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:46 am

Post by sub4hire »

BTW, I'm going to be afk on Sunday and then next week I'm going to be very limited in my participation from Thursday until Monday. Hope this isn't an issue
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:36 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1856, Tchill13 wrote:i think the correct term is AtE?
Come vote Klazam. You can focus on alisae some other day
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:50 am

Post by sub4hire »

4 more. let's do it fam
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 am

Post by sub4hire »

How the hell do you people stay motivated to play for so long? Like I've literally already lost interest in trying to solve the game and I just want people dead. Like a lot of people. Let's just string up 4 people by wednesday or something
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:44 am

Post by sub4hire »

:-O

xD
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:58 am

Post by sub4hire »

I don't have time for this game today cause I have to leave my house in like 30 minutes and I'm still not ready, but what alisae is saying and the point she's making is absolute bullshit.

The manipulation argument is asinine. I thought that LUV was scum because of how he approached the interaction with me and how much he focused with me and was unwilling to budge. I know I'm town and thus his reluctance to alter his opinion did not sit well with me. Klazam comes in for him and produces no information that I think is useful and shows no attempt to solve the game. He promised to catch up and the effort he put into that catchup seemed like bullshit and lackluster.

Now Alisae is trying to put all the blame onto me for the mislynch even though she was the one who basically got me to get back onto it after I had basically given up. Think about that and think about who is actually being manipulative.

The last think she quoted in 1923 regarding my post about her and derpy isn't manipulative at all either. It's just analysis. Like get fucking real. You're going to have to do a better job than that in order to get me mislynched.

Lastly, for anyone who knows me and knows my meta, I'm super laid back when I'm mafia regarding lynches. I don't lead lynches. My play this game is super outside my mafia meta and anyone who's played with me should basically have me as lock town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”