Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 25, Lalendra wrote:Not on board with the LQ lunch because I'm also VT and was considering claiming it straight out the gate.

Can someone elaborate on the policy lynch? I must be missing something.
Why were you considering claiming right away?

A policy lynch is the act of lynching a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because their bad play will hurt the town later on.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 29, Errantparabola wrote:I'm feeling Lalendra, LQ town. May commit to a short meta-dive on those players in the early game, in the near future
Definitely can see Lalendra.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 30, Lalendra wrote:
In post 28, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 25, Lalendra wrote:Not on board with the LQ lunch because I'm also VT and was considering claiming it straight out the gate.

A policy lynch is the act of lynching a player who is not found to be particularly scummy, but because their bad play will hurt the town later on.
Thank you for the explanation.

I was considering claiming right away because I've never used this tactic before and I wanted to see how it played out. I'm still fairly new to mafia. So, it was interesting to me that someone else had the exact same idea.
Ah. So you essentially wanted to try reaction testing. I can’t say that I dig it. I tend to find it scummy but I know people do it as town enough for it be a null tell. I think as long as you know what you’re trying to accomplish with a reaction test, you’ll do fine.

What do you think Boon is trying to accomplish with his supposed claim?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 38, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 37, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I was considering claiming right away because I've never used this tactic before and I wanted to see how it played out. I'm still fairly new to mafia. So, it was interesting to me that someone else had the exact same idea.
Ah. So you essentially wanted to try reaction testing. I can’t say that I dig it. I tend to find it scummy but I know people do it as town enough for it be a null tell. I think as long as you know what you’re trying to accomplish with a reaction test, you’ll do fine.

What do you think Boon is trying to accomplish with his supposed claim?
And what makes you think they used it as a reaction test after I brought up what boon was doing could be a reaction test. You think they got anything out of the reaction test they did, cuz I don't.
Could you rephrase this? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 40, LicketyQuickety wrote:The question, at this point, should be whether Lalendra was truthful in their claim or whether they are Scum. I think this because I think its improbable that Lalendra was doing a reaction test when that was already brought up. Its the fact that her reaction test would be so ineffective that I don't think its likely she takes that course of action. I mean, they already claimed it so there is no sense in hiding it really.

I will say its prolly very unlikely that all of Uzi, EP and Lalendra are all Scum covering for Lalendra. That would group themselves too close together as having the same opinion which I don't think is either an effective strategy as Scum, nor a probable one.
I don’t think she did one unless I’m misunderstanding. I think she wanted to, had some doubt, then saw Boon’s claim didn’t generate much discussion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 51, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 48, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 40, LicketyQuickety wrote:The question, at this point, should be whether Lalendra was truthful in their claim or whether they are Scum. I think this because I think its improbable that Lalendra was doing a reaction test when that was already brought up. Its the fact that her reaction test would be so ineffective that I don't think its likely she takes that course of action. I mean, they already claimed it so there is no sense in hiding it really.

I will say its prolly very unlikely that all of Uzi, EP and Lalendra are all Scum covering for Lalendra. That would group themselves too close together as having the same opinion which I don't think is either an effective strategy as Scum, nor a probable one.
I don’t think she did one unless I’m misunderstanding. I think she wanted to, had some doubt, then saw Boon’s claim didn’t generate much discussion.
claims generate discussion on day 2 or 3. not in rvs lol.
Asectic and Miller claims beg to differ :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 53, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 52, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 51, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 48, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

claims generate discussion on day 2 or 3. not in rvs lol.
Asectic and Miller claims beg to differ :P
would you care to talk about the game or...?
Is there something you’d like discussed other than Boon?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:?:

So bring it up and let’s talk about.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 57, Thestatusquo wrote:you also have not discussed that, either.
Yeah there’s nothing to talk about there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 60, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 58, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
:?:

So bring it up and let’s talk about.
what do you think should be talked about?
I’m not sure.

You just said you wanted to talk about something though. I don’t think this is it but correct me if I’m wrong.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn’t even notice he posted to be honest.

Can you talk about your experience with him some LQ?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 68, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 66, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn’t even notice he posted to be honest.

Can you talk about your experience with him some LQ?
Good player. Sniffed me out pretty handedly in our second game together on D1. We had quite the 1v1 there. I caught him in the previous game. Its kinda ballsy for Acid to give me a quick Town read unless they don't really respect my play. I think they are a tone reader for the most part, but they are actually good at it.
Would you say he fades out or lurks as scum?

I just recently finished a game with him where he was super active early on as scum, went on v/LA, came back and for whatever reason started lurking.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Dude, almost everyone has posted so far. Not having checked in yet is entirely different from not doing anything with your posting so far.

VOTE: tchill
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 99, Thestatusquo wrote:tchill is reading like Vi to me. I don't see a scum motivation for this latest vote hop specifically.

EPs points are good, but while the pattern of behavior could be consistent with scum trying to active lurk:

a) The behavior could also be consistent with town who legitimately doesnt quite know what is going on.
b) I think scum active lurking is behavior that typically doesn't happen in RVS
i) scum tend to "hide in plain sight" in the later stages of the game, not the RVS.
ii) I think scum are more likely to just lurk, rather than active lurk.

I'm not like town reading them or anything, but I think we have bigger fish to fry. Like LQ.

Can we kill it with fire?
I’ve played with tchill a few times now and this feels a bit different from him just being a VI. Not doing anything is NAI but I know too many players believe it is AI. I voted him however for WMFM after pointing out that the reasoning for Errant voting him applies to two people who hadn’t even checked in.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 103, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Lalendra

This needs rope.
Could you walk me through this? Was it her read list?
In post 118, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 117, Tchill13 wrote:Licketey quickety is my strongest and only town read atm.
why not me?
In post 121, Sergtacos wrote:ur obv scum tchill
In post 122, Sergtacos wrote:obv because im easy to town read, and if ur "Struggling to read me" its cuz u scum. u know it urself down inside tchill.
:?: :?: :?: :dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 124, Tchill13 wrote:Only scummy things I've seen so far is errant pushing me for lack of content when most players were around 5ish posts.
Low post count doesn’t mean lack of content.

Do you think Errant is forcing having a strong read on you or something?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems like TSQ’s beef with LQ is that he either should’ve picked up that he wasn’t serious about Boon or that he should’ve found his reasoning for voting Boon terrible. If so, I can’t buy the former based on LQ’s breakdown of events and TSQ at one point wanting to talk about something more than Boon which shows TSQ was invested to a degree.

The latter I can buy though as I didn’t get what joke TSQ was referring to at all and one of LQ’s reasons for voting Boon is bordering on policy lynching. However, I don’t buy that this was an elaborate reaction test from TSQ. In other words, I’m stuck there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

TSQ, what do you think of LQ voting Lalendra?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 134, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 127, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 124, Tchill13 wrote:Only scummy things I've seen so far is errant pushing me for lack of content when most players were around 5ish posts.

I just felt like errant brought up an issue that could lead to a lot of momentum on my wagon that could then be pushed to a Lynch.
In post 136, Tchill13 wrote:The action isn't scummy it's the timing of it. Pushing someone for lack of content as soon as the game starts? Are you serious? That's why I questioned it because it's a reasonable excuse and the TIMING. Nothing better for scum to find a reasonable excuse to lead a mislynch on someone.
I think I kind of get what you’re saying here but I also don’t really see it. Errant doesn’t strike me as the careless type.

I find that there are players who don’t like a prolonged RVS stage or are just eager to get to game solving. Why is pushing for lack of content so early more likely to come from scum than town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 143, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Uzi @tsq

First, she says lunch, which means she has played before, and its not typical of people on this site to say Lunch as much as elsewhere on the net. Second, She says she is not on board with my lynch... because she was also considering claiming VT straight out of the gate... Wut? Like I feel she is trying to say its Townie of me to point out that it could be a reaction test, but instead she goes into full detail of giving too much info about her role for zero reason. I can see how VT might want to claim to survive longer, but as I already stated, the fact someone else already claimed VT it takes away any ability to use "I'm VT" as a reaction test. So given that she HAS played before (assuming she played a newbie game here) Its likely she already knows not to just claim your role for zero reason. That's why I posited that either she is just a poor player or is Scum in so many words.

Here its like... AGAIN, why claim here when it serves zero purpose? I feel like she is kinda playing up the newb card at this point. She hasn't indicated that she knows what she is doing and is going to pull some gosu fake out shit that she drops on us later.
In post 97, Lalendra wrote:Okay I'm a fan of readlists, especially this early in the game, so here goes.
Spoiler:
LilUziVert has generated some good discussion. No real issues there but I don't have a read as of yet.
Boon claimed VT with first post and hasn't said much since. I don't get a scum read because that would be a pretty ballsy move out of the gate for scum to pull and draw way too much attention to themselves. Probably town.
Tchill said that claims don't generate discussion in RVS, which I don't necessarily agree with; I feel like claims are one of the easiest and quickest ways to get OUT of RVS. I'm not getting a huge scum vibe yet but haven't done a meta dive either, and he seems like an experienced player.
LQ pointed out that TSQ vs Uzi is probably not S v S, which I agree with. LQ has also made some good points, despite claiming stupidity earlier. I'm thinking town but not sure.
Tacos voted Havo for voting Boon, then jumped on schadd policy wagon on TSQ, then voted tchill without explanation. I'd like to see some actual content at some point.
Schadd policy voted TSQ, and said "Acid is a little yikes," but did not elaborate. Again, would like to see more content.
TSQ is probably not scum for reasons listed earlier, plus he is generating discussion, so I am leaning town on that one.
Havo's posts are aggressively pro-town, which is a risky stance for scum to take, but this player also sounds very experienced. I'm going to say town unless something makes me think otherwise.
EP wants to do a meta-dive on two players (me and LQ) even though he thinks we're town, which is a little odd but not unheard of to confirm reads, I'm not getting a scum vibe from that. Voted tchill without any explanation at first, but had some good analysis later.

I don't have any super strong reads yet but currently, Tacos and Schadd are probably my biggest scumreads simply because they have posted without actually saying or contributing much. Players who have more experience with them (or just in general) are welcome to tell me if they think I'm wrong on those.

Mumble and Egg, where you at?

P-Edit: Not a bad vote from TSQ for LQ. I am open to jumping on this wagon, depending on where it goes.
"I'm a fan of reads list, especially this early" This is not something a newb should be saying... like.. at all.

And then she basically says Boon is Town because he did something she has never tried out and thinks its too ballsy for Scum to do. Way to give yourself a Town read???

In her read on Chill, she is basically saying she disagrees with someone who is much more experienced than herself. Then she says she hasn't done a meta dive on Chill yet. OK, but like, what are you waiting for?

Their read on me... "I'm thinking Town, but not sure" Does it get any more hedgy than that?

Her Toco read is the only one that seems acceptable and its not even a stance on them.

There read on shadd seems a bit IIoA as per my definition. It gives facts without a conclusion in other words. Its smells fishy to me.

tsq... Take not of the "on that one" This looks like it could be a kind of coverup based on word choice. Not to mention that generating content is what you are
supposed
to do as either alignment.

How the absolute FUCK is playing as aggressively Pro-Town risky? Like that is what you are supposed to do to get a Town read, right?

Their read on EP is.. "I'm a newb but I know what EP is doing even tho it doesn't make sense is perfectly fine"

She wraps up her reads saying "The people that have contributed a goose egg are my Scum reads" when earlier she said she had no read on those players.

Then in her P-Edit she does exactly what tsq accused me of doing, but does tsq even look at Lalenda? Why not? Because they are a newb so all is forgiven?
In post 100, Lalendra wrote:
In post 98, acidphoenix wrote:VOTE: tchill
also >explanations with your readslist

unexplained readslist = goat
I don't really have any stronger reasoning at the moment, hence why there isn't much. The readslist was mostly me thinking out loud and hoping that it would generate some discussion.

Why did you vote tchill?
Then she takes Acids harmless comment as an accusation and finds the need to defend themselves. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself against that?
In post 114, Lalendra wrote:
In post 103, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Lalendra

This needs rope.
Can you elaborate on what this means? I'm also confused about why you voted me and then continue your dialogue with TSQ. If you think what he is doing is scummy/bad play, why wouldn't you vote him instead? (Not saying I think you should, I'm not getting a strong scumlean on him; just trying to understand your thought process here.)

Havo - Are you serious about Mumble? If so, why not vote him?
LAMIST.
I think you’re playing fucking semantics man. I suspect that was a typo.

Even if she has played before, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she isn’t a newbie. She could still not understand a lot of roles or basic mafia terminology. She could have less than 10 games under her belt for all we know.

You do have a point about her claiming but I just don’t see the way she did it coming from scum. What would her scum motivation be to claim like that? It reads more like a rookie mistake.

I’m not following you on why wouldn’t a newbie say that. It feels like you’re reaching again.

As for the reads list itself, I think it’s just a bunch of jumbled up thoughts and reeks of only having half an understanding of what’s going on and what people are doing
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 149, acidphoenix wrote:oh maybe luv too missed him

also carca is lock scum but that's irrelevant

Leave Carcasilly alone! She’s an innocent child :good:

Carcalilly has been revealed as conf scumtown. :D
Last edited by Carcalilly on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Egg, I was trying to express that I didn’t get Taco saying he should be a strong town read and then using tchill not having him as his strongest town read as a way to further strengthen his scum read on him. I’m not sure what to make of Taco yet but that interaction pinged me.
In post 155, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 154, Havo wrote:
In post 69, Errantparabola wrote:
2) Havo's is unnecessarily chip-on-shoulder. Unfortunately I couldn't find any scum games from him, so there's really nothing to look into there (and perhaps there wouldn't be anything to look into even if there were scum games to read). But early Havo ISOs in other games have him being pretty personable. Thoughts, Havo?
My biggest pet peeve is when townies post things that create confusion
Can you point to me where you have said this before?
Why do you think he may be lying about having this stance?
In post 170, acidphoenix wrote:VOTE: boon
Huh?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 208, acidphoenix wrote:i don't remember why i voted boon but iirc i don't have a strong opinion one way or the other on him

also luv viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73390
So why are you still voting him? :shifty:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 211, acidphoenix wrote:because i haven't wanted to put my vote somewhere else
Just a bit worried you’re going to stay parked on a slot who’s v/LA and then fade away.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 212, acidphoenix wrote:luv who on this list would you disagree with (being town):

quick
, errant, egg, lalendra,
mumble
schadd
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Both are null for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Honestly Acid, I haven’t thought about them.

I agree with I guess.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 222, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I think you’re playing fucking semantics man. I suspect that was a typo.

Even if she has played before, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she isn’t a newbie. She could still not understand a lot of roles or basic mafia terminology. She could have less than 10 games under her belt for all we know.

You do have a point about her claiming but I just don’t see the way she did it coming from scum. What would her scum motivation be to claim like that? It reads more like a rookie mistake.

I’m not following you on why wouldn’t a newbie say that. It feels like you’re reaching again.

As for the reads list itself, I think it’s just a bunch of jumbled up thoughts and reeks of only having half an understanding of what’s going on and what people are doing
What was a typo?

Right, which is why I explicitly asked if she had experience off site.

The way I see a VT claim coming from Scum is to get a quick claim out so they don't have to worry about it later.

You don't get why a Newbie wouldn't say what?

Possible that she doesn't know what's going on with the reads list, but it also looks like some things could be fabricated.
The lunch thing.

Is it really a worry when you have 2 or 3 people to converse with?

No I don’t get that at all. Explain like I’m 5 because right now it sounds like you’re making something out of nothing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 224, acidphoenix wrote:i meant mostly in terms of mumble's alignment not agreement with his opinions or whatnot
Yeah I got nothing.

As I said earlier, he’s null for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 225, acidphoenix wrote:what do you think of boon
Nothing? His claim early on isn’t out of the norm for him and he has barely posted.

Why do I feel like you’re asking aimless question?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 228, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 226, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 222, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I think you’re playing fucking semantics man. I suspect that was a typo.

What was a typo?

Right, which is why I explicitly asked if she had experience off site.

The way I see a VT claim coming from Scum is to get a quick claim out so they don't have to worry about it later.

You don't get why a Newbie wouldn't say what?

Possible that she doesn't know what's going on with the reads list, but it also looks like some things could be fabricated.
The lunch thing.

Is it really a worry when you have 2 or 3 people to converse with?

No I don’t get that at all. Explain like I’m 5 because right now it sounds like you’re making something out of nothing.
The lunch thing was cleared up.

IDK what your second sentence is addressing.

I don't feel like explaining a basic tell in simple terms.
I know that now. I was saying that I thought you were playing semantics earlier.

I’m referring to her claiming VT and your take on what was her motivation to do that as scum.

What tell? Walk me through man, seriously.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What I’m saying is, why do you think it is a worry when from your POV, she’ll have 2 or 3 people to discuss and come up with a viable fake claim privately?

I have never heard of that actually. Has anyone else? Fishy reads are fishy reads regardless if you’re just starting out or a vet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 237, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 204, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 134, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 127, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I just felt like errant brought up an issue that could lead to a lot of momentum on my wagon that could then be pushed to a Lynch.
In post 136, Tchill13 wrote:The action isn't scummy it's the timing of it. Pushing someone for lack of content as soon as the game starts? Are you serious? That's why I questioned it because it's a reasonable excuse and the TIMING. Nothing better for scum to find a reasonable excuse to lead a mislynch on someone.
I think I kind of get what you’re saying here but I also don’t really see it. Errant doesn’t strike me as the careless type.

I find that there are players who don’t like a prolonged RVS stage or are just eager to get to game solving. Why is pushing for lack of content so early more likely to come from scum than town?
I see much more motivation in that instance from scum rather than town. i believe i had 2 votes on me and errant was already one of them. Errant laid the foundation for some serious momentum. So from that view there wouldn't be much discussion about other players and less stances would have been taken. I haven't played with errant before but since this i've stated a town read on him because his breakdowns make sense and he's looking like he's trying to get multiple reads.
So adding fuel to the fire? Meh. I’m going to write you off as just paranoid and null for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LicketyQuickety
In post 240, Tchill13 wrote:Town: Egg, Errant
lean town: Havo, LQ
Null: Schadd, thestatusquo, sergtacos
lean scum: Uzi, mumble, lalendra
Scum: acid
Why is Mumble suspicious?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 244, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 97, Lalendra wrote:LQ pointed out that TSQ vs Uzi is probably not S v S, which I agree with. LQ has also made some good points, despite claiming stupidity earlier. I'm thinking town but not sure.

I don't have any super strong reads yet but currently, Tacos and Schadd are probably my biggest scumreads simply because they have posted without actually saying or contributing much. Players who have more experience with them (or just in general) are welcome to tell me if they think I'm wrong on those.

P-Edit: Not a bad vote from TSQ for LQ. I am open to jumping on this wagon, depending on where it goes.
Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?
What are we missing here?

Do you think scum would seriously show struggle like that to keep their story straight? It reads like she found TSQ’s take on your play different from her own and found it made a lot of sense.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I can’t take Taco seriously :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 295, Sergtacos wrote:Actually like I can see Mumble being scum right now. As town you would also think hey the other could be town too so lets supposed he's town but since he's trying to throw shade on me i dont think thats what town would do?
What?
In post 297, Thestatusquo wrote:Two players, who have henceforth done absolutely nothing, come into the thread at the exact same time to start a fight over, ultimately NOTHING, with each other.
And the scum motivation for doing that? Do you suspect distancing?

I’m still not seeing it. Nothing about their interactions scream bringing embarrassing or unnecessary attention to their actions. Neither look better from them either.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 303, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 300, Mumble wrote:
In post 262, Lalendra wrote:Mumble, why don't you think Acid is town? Now that you're here, enlighten us on your reads.
To answer your question, since you answered mine,
I really don't like this. usually town would answer any question brought up about or against them or whatever. but to be like, im not gonna answer to your question until you answer mine sounds scummy to me.
This is currently more of a normal thing than you will realize. See current site meta.

However, I’ve seen town not entertain questions they feel either is self-explanatory or obvious. I’ve seen town throw fits when the script is flipped on them while attempting to sort and won’t answer anything until they’re done. I’ve seen players like Wisdom outright call questions stupid and not answer them
In post 311, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 250, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:
You going to explain this vote or...
Yeah I can explain. I don’t like your push on Lalendra.
In post 320, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 318, Mumble wrote:
In post 316, LicketyQuickety wrote:here is the way I see it: If Lalendra is Scum then Uzi has a better chance to be Scum for defending her, but it looks like Laledra might be Town here, which just makes Uzi's defense seem kinda accurate. That is what I am looking at anyways.
If Lalendra is scum, then Serg and Acid have a better than decent change of being scum.
I think you are forgetting that Lalendra is a newb and that Uzi interprets their actions as Townie and doesn't question it.
Or I’m not reaching like you and playing by the book?

Or maybe and I think more importantly, I understand that we’ve all been in her shoes before?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 350, Havo wrote:
In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

Would be happy to swing quick, though. And only two of those are town reads.

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.
I would be up for a Quick lynch.

Or Mumbles or Tacos or maybe even Boon.
Why Boon? He’s v/LA and hardly has posted.
In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:
In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.

K well like, I get you don't like my playstyle, but that's not really a reason to Scum read me. If this isn't your actual reason, you should prolly state one at some point.
Huh? When did Havo say he didn’t like your play style?
In post 362, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 356, Havo wrote:
In post 306, LicketyQuickety wrote:Reads:

Uzi: Prolly Town here. What he says seems to come from Town mindset.
Boon: Who fucking knows. This is prolly my nullest read because of lack of content.
Chill: I can see some Town Mindset, but also some convenient stances (Don't expect people to understand the latter)
Lalendra: I am kinda on the fence about this one. Like most things they say make sense, but I just get a really bad vibe from them that I can't really explain.
Acid: I would be willing to give Acid another look. Will ISO them sometime today.
Toco: Slight Town based on Tone and stances
Shadd: Kinda same as Tocos. Like their tone is not bad at all, can't tell if its faked, but doesn't seem to be
tsq: Mostly null still. I mean I get their perspective and strategy, I just don't know if it comes from Town or Scum
Mumble: They made one post that I really thought sucked, will point that out after this post
Egg: Kinda same as tsq. I feel like both these guys are a little inflexible in their interpretation of things
Havo: Where have he been lately? At this point I see a bit more Scum then Town due to kinda POE, but that is pretty weak admittedly
EP: I like EP as Town. They are putting in effort and what they say makes perfect sense coming from Town
Slight town on Tacos? I don't get that.
That is because you are tonally inept or are Scum.
Could say the same thing for you with Lalendra :shifty:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 378, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 370, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

K well like, I get you don't like my playstyle, but that's not really a reason to Scum read me. If this isn't your actual reason, you should prolly state one at some point.
I'm having a hard problem getting past you calling out Boons reaction test tbh. Couple that with your style and I guess that gets me to my not so fuzzy feel for you. I'm willing to give it time tho, but wouldn't be opposed to a wagon on you right now.
There already is a wagon on me and those are shit reasons to want to lynch someone.
Most Day 1 lynches happen for shit reasons.
This is one of the worst reasons you could have given to justify a vote on me.

I put words in your mouth, I misrepped you on purpose to see what you would do and you failed. This is the sign of a guilty conscience.

You said you wouldn't mind a wagon on me, not that you would lynch me. This is self evident even if you didn't explicitly state that you would be willing to wagon me specifically by the fact that you said you would be willing to hold off on me and give it time. You failed the reaction test and now I have to vote you.

P-edit: OK was going to vote you but you gave a couple ok follow ups, so I am not going to. But it does make the statement you said at the beginning that you don't like it when people make confusing posts a load of crock. Plus you never linked where you had said that before and never even gave a response so I might vote you anyways and you might still be Scum.
More of a reason for why reaction tests don’t work actually.

Can town not feel gulity? I think not being combative here is NAI. I don’t know why you aren’t taking into account personality.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 432, Havo wrote:Kudos to Carcalilly for the Awesome Dragon Pics.
I’m disappointed that they’re not dragons from Pokémon :(

Be dissapointed no more!
Last edited by Carcalilly on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 441, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 399, Havo wrote:When I posted my reads list I had 2 scum leans, you and TSQ.

I posted why I found you scummy, but my vote was still on TSQ because I was willing to give you some time since your play style was a bit sketchy.

I said I'd be ok with a wagon on you, then you went APESHIT!! At the mere mention of a WAgon on you.

Dude if this is how you're gonna play then Hell yeah, I'd be good with a wagon on You.
We we are now covering old ground.

Here's what actually happened.

I asked what reasons you had for Scum reading me. You gave your reasons and they were terrible and I said as much. At the same time I did a reaction test to test out if you were actually being serious with your suspicion on me.
Then instead of backing up your logic you completely circumvent the issue by giving an excuse why its not bad to vote for people for shit reasons.
I then explain the reaction test to everyone and explain that your logic doesn't hold up. In my P-Edit, I expressed that I was still unsure on you because of your later responses.
Then you say "where is my vote" like that in any way is some kind of defense about what I said.
Then you follow up with another deflection against my attack.
Then I explain that because your vote is on tsq whom you were talking about voting me with, that this implies that you no longer have any reason to Scum read me considering your reasons for voting me were because I didn't make sense to you which is invalidated because it implies both that you don't know what to do with your vote (a sign of nervousness) and that I am making decent points against you that you cannot contest.
Then you quote two posts. One of which is Acid asking if you can spew your alignment and another that Quotes the conversation you had with tsq about voting me trying to imply that you had reason to vote against me. Neither of these posts are posts that show how my logic is wrong on you.
Then I point out that these do not invalidate my points against you.
Then you acuse me of OMGUSing you, which if you were reading the thread, I said earlier that I am not afraid to OMGUS as Town.
Then you say "nice try" in an attempt to make it look like I am OMGUSing you. But this is invalidated by the P-Edit I made stating what you said previously wasn't enough for a vote.
Then you say I am not understanding something, which doesn't make sense because I had been explaining your actions the entire time.
Then I point out how your "nice try" is actually Scummy.
Then I point out that I actually do understand.
Then I point out that I was Scumhunting and not OMGUSing.
Then you make this post.

Conclusion: Havo never addresses my points head on, but instead deflects at every turn. This is not the sign of someone with sound logic, but someone with something to hide. This is Scum.
Being unable to realize reasons are silly or terrible after it was pointed out is not AI. Town can be illogically. Town can be stubborn. I’m not sure why you think someone who thinks your scum is going to magically believe that your wagon is terrible.

I think Havo’s Day 1 comment was trying to say that whining isn’t going to get anyone to realize that there reasons aren’t as good as they think they are.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 464, LicketyQuickety wrote:No one has said a damn thing that invalidates my case on Havo.
It be nice if you can point it out with links or quotes actually because it’s sort of hard to follow without them. The basis of the read is that he failed some sort of reaction test no? Do you not see the issue with thinking someone is scum because of that?
In post 467, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 466, Havo wrote:
In post 441, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I asked what reasons you had for Scum reading me. You gave your reasons and they were terrible and I said as much. At the same time I did a reaction test to test out if you were actually being serious with your suspicion on me.

I don't care if you don't like my reasons for scum leaning you

Then instead of backing up your logic you completely circumvent the issue by giving an excuse why its not bad to vote for people for shit reasons.

That's a Lie, here's where you are hard pushing your Agenda to avoid being lynched yourself, You said I had shit reasons for voting you, I said people get lynched on Day 1 for Shit reasons most of the time. Not that I Had Shit reasons

I then explain the reaction test to everyone and explain that your logic doesn't hold up. In my P-Edit, I expressed that I was still unsure on you because of your later responses.
Then you say "where is my vote" like that in any way is some kind of defense about what I said.

I said Where is my Vote, To point out to you that I wasn't voting you, I WASN'T VOTING YOU, I WASN'T VOTING YOU, I WASN'T VOTING YOU. What part of I'm not Voting you do you not get here? At this point my reasons to scum read you were not enough for me to actually vote you. I said I could vote you,
or would be okay with a wagon on you to see what reaction you would have.

Then you follow up with another deflection against my attack.
Then I explain that because your vote is on tsq whom you were talking about voting me with, that this implies that you no longer have any reason to Scum read me considering your reasons for voting me were because I didn't make sense to you which is invalidated because it implies both that you don't know what to do with your vote (a sign of nervousness) and that I am making decent points against you that you cannot contest.

Where my vote was at that time does NOT matter what my opinion or READ of you was, not at all.

Then you quote two posts. One of which is Acid asking if you can spew your alignment and another that Quotes the conversation you had with tsq about voting me trying to imply that you had reason to vote against me. Neither of these posts are posts that show how my logic is wrong on you.

This had NOTHING to do with you, I was answering Acid's Test with that post. It was not directed at you in any way.

Then I point out that these do not invalidate my points against you.
Then you acuse me of OMGUSing you, which if you were reading the thread, I said earlier that I am not afraid to OMGUS as Town.

And how is that town play at all? What is OMGUS voting known for? The fact that you stated your not afraid to do it means nothing,

Then you say "nice try" in an attempt to make it look like I am OMGUSing you. But this is invalidated by the P-Edit I made stating what you said previously wasn't enough for a vote.

What you did was virtually an OMGUS vote.

Then you say I am not understanding something, which doesn't make sense because I had been explaining your actions the entire time.

You are living in your own little scum world here. None of your argument makes sense.

Then I point out how your "nice try" is actually Scummy.
Then I point out that I actually do understand.
Then I point out that I was Scumhunting and not OMGUSing.
Then you make this post.

Conclusion: Havo never addresses my points head on, but instead deflects at every turn. This is not the sign of someone with sound logic, but someone with something to hide. This is Scum.
Bottom line is I had FOS'd you and put you as a scum LEAN, so I was not opposed to seeing a wagon on you or voting you to get more info on you, that's how it works, that's how you get reads, But me simply mentioning this caused a HUGE Over reaction on your part. It's obvious you were worried about being lynched so you tried your best to build a counter wagon against me to save your own ass, basically forcing me to vote you.
I love how you made this intentionally difficult to reply to. That's a neat trick that I have seen before. I will let others be the judge because your arguments are still not very good.
And here you go stretching again. There are literally no obstacles to overcome in order to reply here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yay! Mega Charizard X!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 511, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Havo
So you agree with LQ's case on him? Or are you scum reading him for another reason?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

A part of me thinks Acid is just keeping this alignment game thing going to not really game solve.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why did you think the way you were going about getting him and others to play that game would help him engage when he was obviously visibly annoyed?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No what I'm saying is, do you not see how the way you went about it coupled with your read on him probably only fueled his annoyance?

I'm rereading now and I don't buy that you were trying to get Mumble to engage with you or the game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't get your first line at all honestly. If someone is annoyed as Mumble was back there, you're not going to get anything AI out of them. The way he has played makes me doubt your intentions because your approach looks it isn't trying to get through to the dude at all and get him to actually play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Could you rephrase the question? Your PC?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm getting it from noticing you started posting more reads and trying to get others to play the spew your alignment game after I called your earlier questions aimless.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 554, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, Uzi sucks at reading me so I would take his opinion of me with a grain of salt.
Huh? When did I bring up your meta and why are you using it to discredit me?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 559, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 556, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 554, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, Uzi sucks at reading me so I would take his opinion of me with a grain of salt.
You DIDN'T bring up my meta. That is my whole point. I am a player that requires meta on me to correctly read as Town.
I don’t believe that to be true but even if it was, I’d still be left confused.

You just claimed I can’t read you. Was your discrediting apparently to point out that I didn’t bring it up? If you believe what you claimed, wouldn’t you also believe I don’t have a good enough understanding of your meta to factor it into my read on you here?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 568, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 565, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 559, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 556, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
You DIDN'T bring up my meta. That is my whole point. I am a player that requires meta on me to correctly read as Town.
I don’t believe that to be true but even if it was, I’d still be left confused.

You just claimed I can’t read you. Was your discrediting apparently to point out that I didn’t bring it up? If you believe what you claimed, wouldn’t you also believe I don’t have a good enough understanding of your meta to factor it into my read on you here?
Because you are a square and you play like a square. You don't actually try to understand what I say a lot of the time. Instead what you see is something that doesn't make sense so you think its Scummy, when, when its coming from me, its usually not Scummy.
I’ve never been told I play in a boring way so that’s a first.

It is a two-way street my man. I explained why I found issue with a lot of your pushing on Havo and Lalendra. I’ve attempted to understand how you can have you conclusions on them as well. You’ve left me each time thinking that you’re just scum reaching.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

TSQ, I think you’re still stretching with the staged thing. I now suspect any extensive interaction with Taco is going to come off like the one he had with Mumble.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I hear you. College is a bitch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don’t go to college Carca!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 606, Boonskiies wrote:I didn’t post it in this game, I believe, but I posted it elsewhere. The fires in California started like...at my house. Fortunately, it mostly survived, even though everything around it didn’t, but I’ve been staying at a friends’ house the past few days, so hadn’t really had the time to come on. I almost replaced out, but pretty soon I’ll want the distraction, so I just stayed on VLA. I’ll be in this game pretty soon. I just have a lot to catch up on, but I generally should be able to start catching up.
We’ll be keeping you in our prayers Boon. Stay safe.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I wouldn’t say you lashed out LQ but you definitely reacted in a way that was not positive. The only thing close to justify your reaction in is and . I don’t see how being frustrated at putting an end to a reaction test before it even started or a slight scum lean based on your effort bring viewed as not realistic up until that point is someone disliking your play style.

You do pose a good question about why you would be attacking Havo for the threat of a wagon. It’s possible that you partners view Havo as a strong town player and you felt him suspecting you would be the straw that broke the camels back and get you lynched.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

One thing that has given me a bit of pause on Mumble is he reacted somewhat similar to this in a heated discussion with scum in a game that just ended recently. Boon you remember right?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 672, Havo wrote:
In post 670, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:One thing that has given me a bit of pause on Mumble is he reacted somewhat similar to this in a heated discussion with scum in a game that just ended recently. Boon you remember right?
My issue with Mumble is I just got out of a game with him where he coasted to a scum win by not posting much and not being involved much.

I don't like the way he's acted here and could easily see him being scum here.
Definitely a valid reason to be concerned from your point of view. But honestly? I just don’t see how he can view playing defeatist scum all game a viable long-term strategy. He can’t help create and push mislynch opportunities or control the game state effectively by doing that.

Do you mind linking me to that game you and him played together?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 676, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Uzi, why are you posting so little?

@Tocos, where are you?
Girlfriend, school, and work. Literally in that order :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 681, Tchill13 wrote:What if we did catch 2 scum say 1? Scum busses mumble instead of LQ because of a role or something and then they find another guy to push a Lynch on. That's what I'm seeing from this day 1 play.
Unlikely in my opinion. What makes you read LQ and Mumble’s interactions as scum vs. scum?
In post 686, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 685, Errantparabola wrote:
on second thought I take back these question marks, LUV has been incredibly low impact to me as a player
He is usually a high volume poster. He's not at all in this game and I don't know what's going on with that.
Contrary to popular belief, I’m not. As I said in the Mafia Posting Frequency Thread, I never intend to be a high volume poster going into any game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #65) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 692, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 690, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 670, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:One thing that has given me a bit of pause on Mumble is he reacted somewhat similar to this in a heated discussion with scum in a game that just ended recently. Boon you remember right?
Yeah. And he’s lurky as scum.
To be fair, I wouldn’t say he’s lurky as town, though, just inactive when he isn’t caught up as town, like the one we played.
I don’t think he’s lurking or being inactive here.
In post 698, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 697, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 695, Tchill13 wrote:"Meh" because he's not one of of my scum reads. Boon brings up interesting points on uzi and tacos. So why do you feel uzi is lurking here and not town that's just caught up? While I haven't seen tacos play like this before I'm wondering why you lean towards town tacos due to his change in play style. I'm currently null on tacos and lean town on uzi due to his interaction with havo. So I'm wondering about your input on these slots.
Fake reads are fake.
I wanted boon to answer. Boon has seen little pressure.
Boon hasn’t been here up until now. Did you miss the part where he just came off of v/LA?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 702, Tchill13 wrote:You wanna go bro? You want me to mention I'd like a wagon on you and watch you flip out? Don't make me say it. I swear I will. I wouldn't mind a wagon on...
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 707, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 702, Tchill13 wrote:You wanna go bro? You want me to mention I'd like a wagon on you and watch you flip out? Don't make me say it. I swear I will. I wouldn't mind a wagon on...
Wow. Easy mate. What did I do to piss you off?
“Don’t make me say it.”

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Kinda wish Zach was in this game. We’d meme the shit out of that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 726, Tchill13 wrote:
Uzi could you make the case for town mumbles to all of us instead of just boon?
See .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 821, LicketyQuickety wrote:Uzi, you've just sorta been... there.
I don’t get it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 823, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 822, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I don’t get it.
You haven't really been pushing anything, you haven't really made any cases, you haven't really done much of anything. You are just there. I was Town reading you for your interpretation behind Lalendra's actions, but that's really all I have to go off of. You haven't made your case on me (no doubt you are waiting for an opportune time) and IDK if you have ever really stated Town reads??? Point out your Town reads that you have because I don't remember what they are.
Huh?

I’ve been questioning things as I go and I’ve been pushing you. If you’re looking for me to call for help on pushing a wagon or to lynch a player, you’ll be waiting a long time. I let my interactions with who I scum read do the talking while defending others and pointing out stuff.

I don’t do cases in the traditional sense but I’m pretty sure I went over why I think you’re scum. I also don’t talk about town reads much either because I feel doing so just helps scum. I feel pretty good about Egg, Errant, Havo, Lalendra, and Mumble though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 825, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 824, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 823, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 822, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I don’t get it.
You haven't really been pushing anything, you haven't really made any cases, you haven't really done much of anything. You are just there. I was Town reading you for your interpretation behind Lalendra's actions, but that's really all I have to go off of. You haven't made your case on me (no doubt you are waiting for an opportune time) and IDK if you have ever really stated Town reads??? Point out your Town reads that you have because I don't remember what they are.
Huh?

I’ve been questioning things as I go and I’ve been pushing you. If you’re looking for me to call for help on pushing a wagon or to lynch a player, you’ll be waiting a long time. I let my interactions with who I scum read do the talking while defending others and pointing out stuff.

I don’t do cases in the traditional sense but I’m pretty sure I went over why I think you’re scum. I also don’t talk about town reads much either because I feel doing so just helps scum. I feel pretty good about Egg, Errant, Havo, Lalendra, and Mumble though.
Yeah, I think I figured it out. Its the way you phrase things. Its just completely different than the way I do it. You are kinda passive in the way you state things. It just doesn't have a whole lot of Umph. Not a cut, its just that you don't really post with a lot of fervor in how you come across.

I ISO'd you. You seem to point out things you don't like in a way that isn't really made in a way that the person who did the thing you don't like to be able to argue with. That is not the way I like to play at all. I tend to get reads based on how people react to me. You don't seem to play that way at all.

Some things I came across:

IIRC, you are basically Scum reading me for my case on Lalendra and Havo, right? What if I said I changed my read on Lalendra based on my interaction with them? I have done very similar things before as Town. Look at how I interacted with Sorry in the beginning of this game. It should shed some light on my play with Lalendra and Havo. I throw weird accusations at people... All. The. Time. so I am not sure why you think this would make me Scum, especially considering that you have seen me do it before in this game and also in this game. I am not trying to self meta, but you are leaving me with little option considering you really should have some sort of idea of my playstyle at this point.
I’m on mobile and whatever your linking isn’t opening for me for some reason.

Are you asking how would I feel about you changing your read on Lalendra? I think without any recent posting from her as well lack of attempts to sort that new content, I’d be very skeptical of you suddenly changing your read on old content you found scummy.
In post 830, Havo wrote:
In post 813, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 672, Havo wrote:
My issue with Mumble is I just got out of a game with him where he coasted to a scum win by not posting much and not being involved much.

I don't like the way he's acted here and could easily see him being scum here.
Definitely a valid reason to be concerned from your point of view. But honestly? I just don’t see how he can view playing defeatist scum all game a viable long-term strategy. He can’t help create and push mislynch opportunities or control the game state effectively by doing that.

Do you mind linking me to that game you and him played together?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73313

Boons Modded and Tacos and Tchill were in this game also.
At a glance, it seems he is like many players I know, he has a frustration tell. Meaning there is a certain level of anger he will only display and show as town. Do you mind taking a look at the game below? Mainly his interactions with the player Eddie or now known as skirt skirt. I feel like his play is a lot similar to there than that game.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72998
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I hope Lily is alive :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

While I disagree with LQ overall on this, I can see why one would vote for you there Taco. You said you would provide thoughts on the game at a certain date and you didn’t do that. You didn’t clarify that you couldn’t find time to again and didn’t ask if anyone mind if you could provide them a little bit later than previously promised.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 877, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 874, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’d be very skeptical of you suddenly changing your read on old content you found scummy.
Why? Why is it questionable to reconsider old info?
It’s questionable because of how hard you seemed to buckled down on your stance. I can see a reset or you dialing down your tunneling but I can’t see you suddenly not finding issues with her reads list or being skeptical of her really being a newbie without new information or even new takes on that old content.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 879, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 878, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 877, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 874, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’d be very skeptical of you suddenly changing your read on old content you found scummy.
Why? Why is it questionable to reconsider old info?
It’s questionable because of how hard you seemed to buckled down on your stance. I can see a reset or you dialing down your tunneling but I can’t see you suddenly not finding issues with her reads list or being skeptical of her really being a newbie without new information or even new takes on that old content.
The thing is, I already went through Lalendra. I already tunneled them and decided there was a good chance they were Town. I never explicitly stated a change in read on her, but I did switch my vote and later made a readlist where she was in the lean Town category. So its not even that I have "all the sudden" changed my read on them. If you go back and look, I stopped pressuring her. That should be a sign to you what I was thinking about that slot.
I didn’t see that you do lean town on her for some reason. Odd.

Why don’t you suspect her anymore?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’d say you still did.

You question her on wanting to see the results of Boon’s reaction test before potential trying to reaction test herself. The same reaction test that you found hard to believe town would attempt after seeing it already done before. You imply she might be coached or lying about her experience because of her stance on reads list. And finally, you point out how you interpreted her reads on Schadd and Taco. All of these point to you still trying to sort but also point out the flaws in the logic of someone you believe to be scum for others.

, , and say otherwise too. I believe you probably were leaning scum on her in . I think you just stopped voting her because you saw it wasn’t gaining any traction to be honest which is NAI but how you got your read on her as well as your pushes is my issue.

As for , I’m a bit miffed that I missed this but looking back, my brain probably glanced over it as I tend to don’t ask why people town read others and mainly focus on there scum reads. Looking at you leaning town on Lalendra here is creeping me out even more because the only posts I believe she had after her argument with Mumble was calling to lynch you and him and feeling sorry for a Boon IRL. So what changed?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Did RC review this game? I wonder if he could back-up mod one last time. We really need a VC.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 887, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 885, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’d say you still did.

You question her on wanting to see the results of Boon’s reaction test before potential trying to reaction test herself. The same reaction test that you found hard to believe town would attempt after seeing it already done before. You imply she might be coached or lying about her experience because of her stance on reads list. And finally, you point out how you interpreted her reads on Schadd and Taco. All of these point to you still trying to sort but also point out the flaws in the logic of someone you believe to be scum for others.

, , and say otherwise too. I believe you probably were leaning scum on her in . I think you just stopped voting her because you saw it wasn’t gaining any traction to be honest which is NAI but how you got your read on her as well as your pushes is my issue.

As for , I’m a bit miffed that I missed this but looking back, my brain probably glanced over it as I tend to don’t ask why people town read others and mainly focus on there scum reads. Looking at you leaning town on Lalendra here is creeping me out even more because the only posts I believe she had after her argument with Mumble was calling to lynch you and him and feeling sorry for a Boon IRL. So what changed?
196, 222, and 231 are posts addressing a matter of principle. Plus I wasn't actually stating a Scum read on them there. 306, if anything, should be viewed as a null read, not a Scum read. This is pretty sloppy Uzi.

Town reads matter because they can create a Town block, which is necessary in some games. Granted I know you don't think much of Town reads, but that doesn't give you the excuse to ignore other peoples Town reads. Town reads are part of the game whether you want them to be or not.
Those posts still reinforce how you came off earlier and not being able to shake the bad vibe from in implies your gut still leaned scum on her. Am I missing something?

I don’t believe in town blocks. I mostly ignore town reads because I find them harder to differentiate when they’re bullshit and when they’re not. It doesn’t help me sort players and solve the game basically.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mainly because of the last part. I feel if it was null it would be just that you’re on the fence about them.

To me it reads like you can see why people think she’s town but the vibe I’m getting from the majority of her posts makes me still suspect her because I cannot shake it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 898, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 894, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mainly because of the last part. I feel if it was null it would be just that you’re on the fence about them.

To me it reads like you can see why people think she’s town but the vibe I’m getting from the majority of her posts makes me still suspect her because I cannot shake it.
But that's not what I said and it shouldn't be taken that I implied that. If you still think this, it means you are Scum reading me before analyzing the information instead of the opposite.
What?

You said you’re on the fence. Then said why. I think you were still leaning scum on her because you having a bad vibe and not being explaining equates to a gut read which tends to hold more weight for some and your posts before that made me feel like it did for you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Maybe I’m not making myself clear.

I think if you absolutely had to have state whether she was town or scum there, you would say scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Did you miss when I said your previous point up until that point?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 904, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Did you miss when I said your previous posts up until that point?
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not.

I stated why I felt you were leaning more towards her being scum on that read there and you jumped to me saying I can read your mind. I tried to clarify what I meant. I’m going to again. I think the term I’m looking for is null-scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 908, schadd_ wrote:uzi how much would you say you adapt to playerlists
:?: :dead:

Have no clue honestly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 910, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 907, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m not.

I stated why I felt you were leaning more towards her being scum on that read there and you jumped to me saying I can read your mind. I tried to clarify what I meant. I’m going to again. I think the term I’m looking for is null-scum.
But like..........

I didn't imply it was a gut read.........

I implied (actually, I very explicitly stated) that I was on the fence about them.

I gave my overall thoughts on Lalendra first, and you can't tell me I didn't. I then basically stated that my head was telling me that they were Town and that my gut was telling me I was uneasy about them. My gut is STILL uneasy about them (and this is NOT the same as a Scum read) because they don't back up their arguments with anything concrete and are just basically basing their reads on gut.

I should point out that while I mention in my wiki that the gut is the best way to read people, that first and foremost, you HAVE to have the basics down first. THEN, on reads where you are deliberating a read on them, AND you have adequate reasoning on them as both Town AND Scum, use your gut, BUT your HEAD should come first. If you really don't have much evidence on a read one way or another, it should be a NULL read. That is my official stance on the matter.

But Lalendra is a Lean Town read based on them doing some weak Scum hunting and asking some preliminary questions. The fact that Lalendra is Sus of me in our most recent engagement makes me feel a bit better about the slot.
I think your first paragraph sums up the miscommunication. I read the uneasiness as thinking you’re probably subconsciously leaning scum on her because of previous interactions despite your head thinking that she might be town there. I don’t know how to explain it any other way.

Was she lean town at because of the former? If so, could you show your work?

Where are you on Havo?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Really hope Lily is okay.

My girlfriend has her on Snapchat so I’ll tell her to message her tonight to see what’s up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well what about after that?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 919, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 918, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well what about after that?
Why? Its not like you are going to all the sudden Town read me for it.
Remember what you just said to Lalendra about scum explaining and justifying a read with just gut? This is similar. You’re telling me you changed your mind based on seeing on old information. You’re not willing to explain why the old information is reading as town to you. Scum can and will do this. I don’t see why I shouldn’t ask you to show your work.

I’m trying to see and understand your thought process. I want to see how you came to that stance. I’m not seeing how you realized you went wrong on old information so I want to see if you can point to me from the new information what reinforces your read on her. It’ll hopefully give me a better idea on that read in
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I feel like we’re just going to agree to disagree. I could soft reset I guess but I’m still bothered.

Where is everybody?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Schadd, what was the point of that question earlier?

I feel like I know but I want to be sure.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 926, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 924, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I feel like we’re just going to agree to disagree. I could soft reset I guess but I’m still bothered.

Where is everybody?
you realize you are arguing with me about a Town read right? Why do you care how I Town read people? Earlier you said you don't believe in giving your Townreads or something like that. Is that because you feel you can't defend them? So then you feel you can paint me in a corner because I can't defend a Town read? I am trying to makes sense out of why you care what my Town reads are and am drawing a blank besides that.
I don’t. I haven’t asked a single thing about your other town reads.

I’m asking you what changed your read on Lalendra since one of my issues with you was how you got your scum read on her. You said you looked at information differently. Where did you realize you were wrong and why? If I have an issue with how a scum read came to one conclusion, why would I not on another?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 929, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 928, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 926, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 924, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I feel like we’re just going to agree to disagree. I could soft reset I guess but I’m still bothered.

Where is everybody?
you realize you are arguing with me about a Town read right? Why do you care how I Town read people? Earlier you said you don't believe in giving your Townreads or something like that. Is that because you feel you can't defend them? So then you feel you can paint me in a corner because I can't defend a Town read? I am trying to makes sense out of why you care what my Town reads are and am drawing a blank besides that.
I don’t. I haven’t asked a single thing about your other town reads.

I’m asking you what changed your read on Lalendra since one of my issues with you was how you got your scum read on her. You said you looked at information differently. Where did you realize you were wrong and why? If I have an issue with how a scum read came to one conclusion, why would I not on another?
Well, here's the thing: you should prolly consider who is the person making the change of the read. I don't think this is the first time (not 100% on this) you have seen me do something like this, which is why I am worried about your slot. Also, I talked about doing this as Town in the link I provided.

And clearly, if you are worried about how I read one Town read, surely you can see how this could become something that happens again, correct?
I don’t think we’ve played many games together. All I’m recalling are two Opens, a mini that dreal hosted, and Large 205. All I can remember from the first two games is that I correctly town read you in both and I tunneled RC in one. You also got night killed in both of those games I believe. The mini I think I scum read you for your treatment towards RVS or claiming bodyguard and getting counterclaimed. The Large I scum read you for how you acted in regards to Carcalilly and you being out of character. I don’t remember anything about how you go about reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh I forgot that game.

I don’t have it recorded because I found two town JOAT poor setup design.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was atrocious that game :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn’t. I don’t have it recorded either.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 937, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 936, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn’t. I don’t have it recorded either.
Uhh... you should prolly record the games that you play in if you want to keep a record of wins/losses.
I do. Click my wiki.

I don’t record setups I felt were too sided to one alignment or were bad. Or games where I was so far out of character that it would do no good to record since they wouldn’t be an accurate description on how I play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That’s how I do it...
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t even really use it to record W/L and it’s not like I’m recording mostly only wins. There are a ton of losses on there :lol:

I have one so people who like meta can easily attempt to meta me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

All I got was that I misread you twice. I can’t get anymore because it would require me reading up until those linked posts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Context? It’s missing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The one where you hydra’d with Doggo!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why wouldn’t it? Because of Doggo?

I take both heads into account when I read hydras.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Where are you even going with this again?

It seems like you say I follow the herd in regards to you but that’s not the case in any of the games you linked I’m sure.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 952, schadd_ wrote:
In post 925, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Schadd, what was the point of that question earlier?

I feel like I know but I want to be sure.
ctrl + f "lmao" in your iso returns 0 results
Okay..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No it’s not? What?

I came to the reads on you on my own and that should be evident on the times I scum read you. I can probably do the same on why I town read you in the other games if I bothered to reread.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t even see the point of it other than to reinforce that my read on him should be taken with a grain of salt.

It’s not doing town any good though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #111) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1009, acidphoenix wrote:bad vig smh
Yeah I’m not a fan of vigilantes shooting players based on policy. Simply getting the majority to request for a player to be replaced is always better.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #112) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1019, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1018, Havo wrote:
In post 1014, Boonskiies wrote:So I got some sort of result on Tchill. Good chance I’m loyal.

I need you to claim, buddy. :/
You don't think you would have been told if you're Loyal?
Looking way too into that right now.
He’s not.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #113) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1034, Tchill13 wrote:i'm a miller bro. not commuter or ascetic.
On one hand, I’ve always preferred to not claim negative utility roles Day 1. You can catch scum faking guilty as an asectic. As a PGO, you can play to draw the night kill. I don’t think it’s any different with a miller. You can still play to draw the night kill or just be as transparent as possible to avoid being investigated by a cop. Anything honestly to avoid giving scum an easy mislynch.

On the other hand, I don’t think tchill would attempt to do this as town unless he saw it done recently in one of his past games or has completely changed how he approaches roles and mechanics. I guess the former is likely.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #114) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1044, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1036, Tchill13 wrote:nope. i'm a miller.
You are supposed to claim that D1 like in your first post. Did you not read up on your role or something? Honestly I think its a load of Bull.
No. It’s the preferred play but not an absolute rule one has to follow.
In post 1047, Tchill13 wrote:yeah if you hard claim miller that means there's one conftown and i'm the 1st NK. i'm not playing to be the first NK. I'm playing to lynch scum and i can't do that if i get NK'd. I honestly didn't think it'd be an issue i was attempting to play in a manner where i wouldn't get investigated. I did all i could short of hard claiming and providing scum with their first NK target.
Hard claiming miller doesn’t make you confirmed town :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #115) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1082, LicketyQuickety wrote:Uzi does seem to be skating by not doing much. He voted for me and never gave a reason. That is Scummy in my book.

Moar pressure on Uzi Plz.

Yeah, you’re done here

You knew why I was for voting for you yesterday because you argued with me about it for about 5-6 pages at the end of Day 1. But I guess you’ve suddenly caught amnesia.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #116) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Eh.

I don’t know how people don’t get a big null on someone like Taco but it doesn’t surprise me much when people scum read that style.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #117) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1097, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1093, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1082, LicketyQuickety wrote:Uzi does seem to be skating by not doing much. He voted for me and never gave a reason. That is Scummy in my book.

Moar pressure on Uzi Plz.

Yeah, you’re done here

You knew why I was for voting for you yesterday because you argued with me about it for about 5-6 pages at the end of Day 1. But I guess you’ve suddenly caught amnesia.
Am I "done" because I am Scum or because you don't want to deal with my anymore?
You’re scum. My doubt is at zero.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #118) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Okay...

:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #119) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t believe town wouldn’t be able to deduce why I voted for them there based on previous interactions.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #120) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1107, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1104, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Okay...

I don't appreciate being mocked.
And I don’t appericate bullshit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #121) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1108, Tchill13 wrote:I think it's obvious WHY you voted for him. Not crazy about you not providing too much info and just pushing the 2nd biggest wagon on day one though. That's a very easy stance to take. Do you have any strong town or scum reads other than LQ?
All the info is in my ISO.

As for strong scum reads other than LQ, I don’t. Is there someone that can’t be accused of lurking that I should be suspicious of?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What do you think about his vote on Havo?

I still don’t know how to feel about Acid. His most recent vote being based on gut is fustrating and leaves me in the same predicament.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #123) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not sure what to tell anyone if they can’t understand that I’ve been playing the game from reading my ISO.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #124) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1133, acidphoenix wrote:Uzi what's your read on: egg, tsq
Leaning town and null.

I’ve liked the attempts to figure out the game and thoughts Egg has provided while he’s been here.

I didn’t like TSQ gripe with Boon in the beginging of the game or calling Mumble vs. Tacos staged. Other than that, there isn’t anything else I have a problem with but there’s nothing that makes me want to town or scum read him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who are the players making waves to you Acid and why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1162, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who are the players making waves to you Acid and why?
Extending this to Havo as well.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #127) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1169, acidphoenix wrote:luv honestly my making waves pool is just my don't particularly tr pool

which ends up as like egg, tsq, havo
less so you, lalendra
That’s almost half the game man.

I think your issue is that you’re not getting anything out of the content that has been generated by the players in this pool and if that’s the case, a part of that is on you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1182, acidphoenix wrote:well yes almost all of it is on me duh

obviously I do need to look at them but I

yknow

haven't
:?: :dead:

Not just about looking. It’s about really trying to engage and understand what these players are doing, thinking, and why.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #129) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1186, acidphoenix wrote::okay but did you actually read boons posts and reasons or did you just see "boon says acid is scum" and think "hey this makes me happy"

pedit luv you know what I meant and that post has no point
But I mean if you know it’s on you, you should know, attempt to do more work because it seems like you’re just scum reading half the game for NAI reasons.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #130) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1188, Havo wrote:
In post 1167, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1162, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who are the players making waves to you Acid and why?
Extending this to Havo as well.
Acid is my biggest scum lean
I'm not crazy about LQ but I'm on the fence with him
Schadd isn't active enough to get a read
TSQ is still on my radar also but not as strong as early game.
I thought some more about a question Schadd asked me earlier and I can see it coming from town just because of the timing of it and my limited experience with him but that’s about it.

TSQ has fallen off the map but I remember him going v/LA for a while.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #131) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1223, Boonskiies wrote:
Replacing out. Gonna get banned from the toxicity if I stay. LOL
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #132) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Uh..

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #133) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Boon, unvote. If you’re town here, pulling a Mumble is the last thing you should be doing.

Just breathe some more and walk away.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Doggo!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #135) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Schadd, the point was the accusation. Based on how I think the term skating by has been used here, more than half of the game can be considered guilty.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1268, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Schadd, the point was the accusation. Based on how I think the term skating by has been used here, more than half of the game can be considered guilty.
To explain further:

I didn’t buy that anyone on my wagon at the time could point to more then 2 people alive that have really been standing out and demonstrating their individuality and uniqueness. Making a mark on the game and a name for themselves early if you will.

So I felt like, it’s one thing if the majority of the game was attempting to do so but that isn’t the case here. I found it to be more of what I talked about with Acid.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I believe Lily stated elsewhere on site she’s grounded :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Schadd, who do you think is scum and why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I honestly don’t think I’m being arrogant Egg. There is just a clear difference between being confident with a good foundation for said confidence and being confident because you guessed 2 out of 3 scum in your last game and you don't care if your arguments aren't sound. I believe I’m coming from the former.

What do you think of Schadd admitting to essentially active lurking just now? I’m having trouble seeing scum being a bit bold there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #140) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1357, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1205, Boonskiies wrote:Ask anyone who knows me how aggressive and how many mislynch setup options I allow myself when I'm scum.
hey mister skiies how aggressive and how many mislynch setup options do you allow urself when u'r scum
In post 1266, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1145, Boonskiies wrote:I actually town read LUV.

Scum Luv ain’t sloppy, and it’s similar to how he played in a recent game where he was town, and I was scum. When he was active at least.
who else here are you having thoughts on informed by previous games
In post 1188, Havo wrote:Schadd isn't active enough to get a read
how active do i have to be? my iso is somewhat short rn but there's a button you can click to make it taller which you might have missed
outstanding
In post 1269, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1268, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Schadd, the point was the accusation. Based on how I think the term skating by has been used here, more than half of the game can be considered guilty.
To explain further:

I didn’t buy that anyone on my wagon at the time could point to more then 2 people alive that have really been standing out and demonstrating their individuality and uniqueness. Making a mark on the game and a name for themselves early if you will.

So I felt like, it’s one thing if the majority of the game was attempting to do so but that isn’t the case here. I found it to be more of what I talked about with Acid.
did you ask the question thinking acid was town, then? (or with the intent of interfacing with town acid if he's town?)
In post 1271, Thestatusquo wrote:I hate boons playstyle but that does not make boon scum.
eric_andre_light_studio_applause.mp3
In post 1273, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe Lily stated elsewhere on site she’s grounded :(
:( !
In post 1285, Lalendra wrote:For me it was a combo. Like I said, I found his behavior scummy and wanted to lynch him for that, but by about halfway through I started to not care if he was scum and wanted to lynch him for his anti-town attitude and play. The fact that he openly stated that he would only be detrimental to town if he lived didn't help. So my stance on the issue evolved as the day went on.
at the time of how confident were you mumble was scum? how did you feel when he flipped town?
In post 1286, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Schadd, who do you think is scum and why?
mmmph i don't wanna do this rn

in a waiting for reactions way and also in an i just took a midterm and my thoughts on everyone aren't plastic enough to be able to do the why part well atm way
In post 1314, Lalendra wrote:My thought process currently is this: Mumble, EP and Taco are obviously conftown. Chill is as good as conftown for me. I'm leaning town on boon, havo, LQ and Luv, and don't yet know how I feel about acid, egg or TSQ. That leaves Schadd as the only reasonable vote for me, and unless the pressure generates more content that helps my SR subside, I'm fine with leaving it there. Obviously since we haven't caught any scum yet, at least two of my townlean/null reads are wrong, so I'm hoping I'm right about schadd.
last time i can find you giving reasons to scumread me is , so. what's up? what'd i ever do
In post 1317, Tchill13 wrote:Schadd what do you think of boon v acid and egg v lalendra.
boon v acid: in reading the scuffle kerfuffle nothing struck me as yucky from either. the accusation from both to the other seems to be that the other is not trying to sort them. which i sorta didn't notice, i guess. but like boonskiies is supposedly a good town player and acid has also been around the block and is pretty ok. so saying they're both town cuts against that grain.
egg v lalendra: i saw the thing that egg thought was weird from lalendra and also thought that was weird and also sorta made that clear incidentally.
In post 1322, Boonskiies wrote:If Egg is scum, he's doing a good job making it seem like he isn't to me. I expect him to be able to do that if he's scum, but it's working right now.
how so? would like an answer at some point but i get it if you want to wait for things
In post 1323, Egg wrote:I can't exactly have a back and forth with Schadd in less than a 24 hour period like I have been with Lalendra.
back and forth requires a forth at some point.
In post 1328, LicketyQuickety wrote:That said, I don't know that I have seen Egg quote anything from Shadd now that I think about it.
^

Spoiler: non-game
uzi do u listen 2 brockhampton
I was attempting to sort him again since I since I didn’t know how to feel about play overall. I felt like all he could do at the time is just point to my post count and compare me to slots with less than 50 posts to justify why I’m not in his making waves pool.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #141) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1363, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1357, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1286, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Schadd, who do you think is scum and why?
mmmph i don't wanna do this rn

in a waiting for reactions way and also in an i just took a midterm and my thoughts on everyone aren't plastic enough to be able to do the why part well atm way
i was thinking about it and i realized i could make
readlist via animal noises

Spoiler:
uzi: purrrrr. purr.
boonskiies: hhhhhhhh. hhhhhhhhh, hhhhh
tchill13: [seductive hiss, like from a sexy anthropomorphised cat character]
lalendra: [turns up snout] hmph
licketyquickety: bork! bork! bork.
acidphoenix: purrrrr... [bats at hand]
schadd_: [burp]
thestatusquo:
bork bork bork bork.
rrruff.
egg: bwok bwok bwok. . . bwok? . bwok bwok bwok
havo: rrrooar . . [yawn]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #142) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh missed the spoiler.

I don’t. I heard two songs by them at the end of the August for the first and last time. Not for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #143) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Acid, how do you have Boon and TSQ in your scum pool? TSQ scum reading Boon reaction testing early on the game is not only a weird way to distance but just unnecessary there. I don’t see how it helped both at all as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Unless Havo CC, LQ is confirmed town sadly. There just isn’t a world that exists in this setup where he’s scum due to this being confirmed 10 vs. 3 unless there’s a PGO. And if so, just :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I need to do a soft reset.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why did you choose to target tchill, Boon? I recall you town reading him on Day 1.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Boon, for the last time, there is no SK :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #148) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What's your history with tchill? Have you ever read him incorrectly?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #149) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1461, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1458, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's your history with tchill? Have you ever read him incorrectly?
I have temporarily. There was a game I put him as my top town read Day 1, and then pages later derailed him down and caught him out as scum, then called out a partner of his for busing him, who just happened to be Carcalilly busing, who then got vig shot, effectively catching two scum Day 1. So if I have misread him, I fixed it. I’m town reading him here, but I am pretty paranoid.
Ah. I'm assuming that's fairly recent?

How many times have you read him correctly though? I ask because I'm not sure if the fear of being pocketed outweighs being able to read someone correctly at a high clip.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1465, Boonskiies wrote:Luv, you play scum similar to how I do, it seems, and I’m growing increasingly paranoid of you for multiple reasons. The main reason is everything you are doing seems to come from a good mindset, looks like logical good posting, yet there isn’t any reason to scum read you or town read you if you delve deeper, but it looks like it’s really good posting. It’s similar, yet not in a heated way, as Mulch vs Boon in Why’s game. Mulch had the correct read on me, but there was no real reason that he could explain for it, thus my posting made logical sense and he couldn’t push it further without seeming scummy.
Fair. I guess we’re in the same boat.

I want to town read you Boon but I’m paranoid too. You’re part of a select few group of players on here who don’t receive the same scrutiny and punishment that most players on here would for fake claiming, reaction testing, and/or just pulling stunts in general that can be actively detrimental to your win-con. I don’t know much about your scum game but it wouldn’t surprise me if you have abused this fact in order to get town read a couple of times.

I’m not sure if this breaks site rules but I just finished a long and tedious session with the NRG. They’re not very high on giving scum power, especially when it comes to something as strong as a role blocker. I think that you possibly could be a bulletproof traitor but I don’t see any scum motivation to fake claim vanilla cop and not push on a miller who didn’t claim Day 1. And based on my recent conversations with Alisae, the role doesn’t seem very popular among people who moderate games here. I’m torn.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #151) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I wasn’t referring to how common role blocker is but traitor Boon. However, I’d like to dumpster dive the archives to see how often scum are given both roles.

Am I missing something about mafia traitor and 10 vs. 3, LQ?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think what you’re looking for is if he received some sort of confirmation from the mod on whether his night action was successful or not, Havo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If so, I don’t think he would given that information before day start but I’ve only rolled vigilante once.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #154) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

My reasoning for it LQ is simply paranoia and you claiming to have targeted Boon. I think traitor is more likely to be bulletproof than not to be a bit forgiving to scum in case they hit them. A world where you were role blocked is probably more likely here but I have doubts based on my recent experience with the NRG and because I know I’m town, I lean town on schadd, and for me to believe that tchill decided to fake-claim miller as scum narrows it down to a group of players that I don’t feel make sense together as a team.

I honestly didn’t think of it that way though. I don’t think traitor is a liability. The role makes it harder on town to tie scum together by association and also allows for scum to win the game a day sooner.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #155) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why would scum go out of their way to explain the no kill in this scenario Boon?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #156) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Then why you’re accusing me of doing it?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #157) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No but I think traitors are often more likely to be bulletproof than a regular mafia PR.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #158) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well I stand corrected. Bulletproof at least here seems to be given to regular scum more than traitor based on the digging I did just now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #159) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’ve only seen it given to traitors though but I guess those being Larges might explain why :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #160) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Boon, if you’re town here, I don’t understand how you can have me and tchill as scum. I pushed him hard earlier and he’s had me in his scum pool since the beginning since Day 2 and even attempted to lead the wagon on me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #161) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1610, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Boon, if you’re town here, I don’t understand how you can have me and tchill as scum. I pushed him hard earlier and he’s had me in his scum pool since the beginning of Day 2 and even attempted to lead the wagon on me.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not unnecessarily.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #163) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I totally get why you would have me or him tied to Havo but not to each other.

I just don’t think tchill fake claims miller as scum. That just seems way out of his range.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Probably. I haven’t played with him much.

Like I can see Cerb or Drix attempting that but not tchill. I don’t know.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #165) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’d like to hear from Egg and Shea.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #166) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t see how theorizing about a potential traitor makes me scum. Based on my experiences on this site, (Large 200, Large 205) I’ve always seen it on given to them.

Intent to claim
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #167) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There’s no slip, Lalendra.

Boon is claiming to be a vanilla cop so the possible outcomes for why he didn’t get killed are:

He was targeted by a doctor
He was targeted by a jail keeper
He’s bulletproof
LQ was role blocked

We can obviously rule out the first two. There could be another doctor but I find that unlikely here especially with Tacos flipping 2-shot. It applies that Lily and whoever reviewed this didn’t want a full doctor in the first place so the chances of their being 2 of them is practically zero.

I explained why there possibly could be no role blocker in the game. I shared two games that are even on my Wiki in which I seen traitor given the bulletproof modifier. LQ was in even one of them. I decided to dig because I could be wrong on Boon and we could also be TvT. It turns out that in Minis, it’s very rare for a traitor to be bulletproof. In fact, it only has happened 1 time. Regular scum have been given the bulletproof modifier a grand total of 6 times! So I was extremely wrong but that explains where Boon is coming from where he states he’s seen it given to scum many times.

So you see, if you’re town here, it’s a simple misunderstanding. My experiences led me to believe that he could be traitor, his led him to assume I’m reaching.

I think I’m at L-1 though so I’m going to claim. I am a
town watcher enabler
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #168) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I can’t explain it.

I don’t see scum choosing to no kill so whoever scum shot at is either bulletproof, commuter, protected by a doctor, or targeted by a rilestopper. Or whoever did the kill was jail kept. Ton of possibilities.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #169) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1754, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I can’t explain it.

I don’t see scum choosing to no kill so whoever scum shot at is either bulletproof, commuter, protected by a doctor, or targeted by a rolestopper. Or whoever did the kill was jail kept. Ton of possibilities.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #170) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Okay.. :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #171) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or town have an unclaimed PR. Or scum have a watcher.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #172) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I believe there to be a watcher in one of the low content players but I suspect I may be wrong on one of them.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #173) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

search.php?keywords=Miller&t=29549&sf=msgonly

Check the archives. There’s never been a vanilla cop and a miller in the same game. There’s been a cop, a role cop, and a gunsmith but never a vanilla cop. Either this setup is the first or there’s scum in Boon and tchill.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #174) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Based on the data Schadd..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #175) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well the only case for is that millers are placed in games are red herrings or to be weaken the power of a cop.

In this case, it doesn’t weaken the power of the vanilla cop at all.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #176) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1766, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well the only case for it is that millers are placed in games to either be red herrings or to weaken the power of a cop.

In this case, it doesn’t weaken the power of the vanilla cop at all.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #177) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1768, Boonskiies wrote:Did you not see my posts about being paranoid of Egg?
I did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #178) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well history suggests one of you’re scum.

This is all in response to LQ though. I know I’m town and I believe the role I enable exists in the game. I understand enablers are a bit rare but I don’t see why it doesn’t fit given the setup when we haven’t had a scum flip or a mass claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #179) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Here’s where we are at:

Acid - VT
Boon - Vanilla Cop

Errant - VT
Lalendra - VT

Me - Watcher Enabler

Mumble - VT
Tacos - 2-Shot Doc
tchill13 - Miller

Bolded are still alive.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #180) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That’s what the archives are telling me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #181) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Let’s assume it’s what you’re thinking Boon. A named townie and a claimed vigilante gives town essentially two ICs.

So on paper:

2-Shot Doctor
2 ICs
1 Vanilla Cop
1 Watcher Enabler

Where’s town power here? You don’t get any hard guilties and the doctor has the play out of his mind. This doesn’t jive with how the NRG operates today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #182) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I don’t mind waiting.

Does everyone agree to a mass claim?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #183) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I guess the vig is the power but it’s gated and it’s arugably negative utility.

But yeah, there is probably more.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #184) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Schadd, can you explain your thought process regarding Lalendra today?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #185) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1806, Lalendra wrote:I don't think we're anywhere near the point at which we would want to massclaim. That only helps scum.
We’re a mislynch away from MYLO/LYLO.

Now seems like the time sadly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #186) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1818, schadd_ wrote:gonna be low activity til thursday e'en because school
Can you at least answer my question before you go?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #187) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: schadd_
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #188) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lalendra being on my wagon is a good start.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #189) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1827, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lalendra being on my wagon is a good start.
From your POV.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #190) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1918, Tchill13 wrote:please stop the pissing contest.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #191) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1956, Tchill13 wrote:I'm pretty sure boon slot is town. That seemed like a town replace out from frustration due to LQ and another towny not wanting to posts much at all until after he's lynched.
Replacing out is NAI in most cases but I find it hard to believe that Boon as town would replace out here. He was visibly annoyed and frustrated at LQ, but I would think Schadd somehow flipping town would motivate him even more to make sure the game is solved today. Really reads like scum who knew he was going down and didn’t want to accept that.
In post 1958, Lalendra wrote:Town watcher. Targeted Boon last night and he was not visited.
Who did you target Night 1?
In post 1962, Toto wrote:Are you freaking kidding me... BOON was **** OBVIOUS TOWN ****... mafia don't rage quit like that...
How do scum rage quit?
In post 1974, Toto wrote:
In post 1970, Havo wrote:
In post 1968, Toto wrote:
In post 1962, Toto wrote:mafia don't rage quit like that
So you’re saying Boon just sucks?
I'm saying he was genuinely frustrated the whole day, and lynching town was the last drop of water needed to go and quit the game. Why would he do that if he was scum?

This is exactly why I replaced him. I hate playing as scum and I knew this guy was town.

Also, can you guys wait for me to catch up before voting, we are in LyLo if I'm not mistaken here.
His frustration was from his interactions with LQ, who didn’t drive the wagon in any way and wasn’t on it. I can easily see scum Boon knowing he’s dead in the water not wanting to spend anymore energy arguing with LQ knowing LQ has him pinned.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #192) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1984, Toto wrote:Scum generally don't rage quit because they are 'pinned'.

They get frustrated, but I mean, LUV, really? he fought for god knows how many pages with LQ, managed to get the wagon off him into town, and then after all that quitted, in his moment of victory?

You are better than this.

Help me catch up, who is scum?
What? What do they rage quit over then? It’s usually from being pinned or because they cannot break town having found each other and clicking.

And so are you my friend! There’s no town motivation for Boon quit on the town when you consider the way he talks himself up.

I feel strongly about your slot and I’m very suspicious of Lalendra.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #193) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Targets.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #194) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2010, Havo wrote:Lalendra is town.
Why aren’t you suspicious of her? I don’t like how she’s holding the rest of her targets.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #195) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2023, Toto wrote:Can you point me to TChill's claim by the way?
You can just look through his ISO..

Feels like you’re just trying to look busy at this point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #196) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Frustrated that I called you out? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #197) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And I have no idea anymore but I know who I scum read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #198) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Calling me scum came right I accused you of looking busy.

If you’re town here, you would read. There’s time to do so.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #199) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2033, Toto wrote:
In post 2025, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t like how she’s holding the rest of her targets.
Like why would possibly town!Lalendra hold out her targets?
That’s what I’ve been wondering..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”