fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Day 5 dreams were pretty treacherous for scum. The dream with the most votes at the end of the day was a hider ability, which I think would have blown LLD's hider claim out of the water. The 3rd dream was a gladiator-maker, which could also have been disasterous if it had made it into town hands. Though it was going into Regfan's hands, so who knows how that would have worked out.

Day 5 was also the only day where the scum team all voted together on a dream (the best dream for their faction, as it happens).

Between a combination of the RNG gods and player dream votes, the nights were not as exciting as we'd anticipated, for sure.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 5169, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:1.)The most obvious scum you've ever seen and yet an entire town was incapable of lynching me on any day.

2.)Perhaps I just played well, and perhaps you were incapable of making allies who wanted to work with you, Drealmerz
1. yep
2.) nah, you didn't play well at all, nothing personal - you were obviscum hardcore *shrug*

RNG gods *shakes fist*
balance among all things
Floodgates
Floodgates
Goon
Floodgates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Floodgates »

Hydraing with Prism was wonderful! I'm a little sad I didn't get to open the floodgates with her for more than a dayphase where she was super busy but I'm sure glad we weren't around by the end here. ;)

Thanks morph for modding, super interesting setup. (Your mod PT link needs to be fixed.)
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by hebichan »

no, wait, brian and smith were both working with me and they got shot, which probably should have said something.

The only people actively agreeing with me got shot which hugely demotivated me.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 5177, Floodgates wrote:Hydraing with Prism was wonderful! I'm a little sad I didn't get to open the floodgates with her for more than a dayphase where she was super busy but I'm sure glad we weren't around by the end here. ;)

Thanks morph for modding, super interesting setup. (Your mod PT link needs to be fixed.)
ya you towned it up too hardcore I tried to save you from the N1 kill by saying maybe you were scum but it didn't work
balance among all things
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just...

This game

I will eat crow Cephrir was Town

However even though Drealmerz was right on LLD the toxicity pretty much ensured I was never voting that way as LLD was more helpful.
I just wish I would have had time to do my vote schtick I usually do every LyLO but I just couldn't do to RL and votes being bolded meant old fashioned and I just gave up.

Now that I have 99% automated should never happen again

Thanks for modding
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by hebichan »

brian was also right, with everyone tying me so closely to LLD I never wanted her lynched.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4796, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4793, Regfan wrote:@LLD - The point that Math is getting at is that from your point of view if Dreamlz is town the games over if he's not going to unvote you and most scum teams would have had a chance to blitz you at this point (Think TWIE is the only person that hasn't been online since) so therefore he's either confirmed scum to you or the world where you're both town is a world we are never winning.
And I acknowledged this, and I've never thought he was town.

I'm saying that my vote is irrelevant. I don't want to vote him and have him beetlejuice in here and create 10 pages of worthless fucking noise.

And I especially am not going to do it because fucking Math asked me to, of all fucking people.
@Mod: Please edit the above post to make the last line match the following. Keeps the intent.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

One thing is that i'd probs have voted LLD over Drealmz, coz i thought both LLD and Hebichan were scum together, due to the way the Day 2 votes went on Desp, i never expected 5 town votes on town, and scum not piling up more instead of switching it up to Hebichan, the quickwagon on hebichan should've clearly indicated Reg scum to me, but him giving me the vest was already paying off, i should've come around that later but i didnt, a lot of things i should've done better, but as i said regreting it now wont change the outcome, i made bad decissions, and probably the misuse or rather my being too worried of not hitting somewhere other than "obvtown" is what caused this to turn into mostly mountainous, as i knew my role and alignment i knew town's power should've come from the dreams, so LLD's role was kind of ehhhh, but oh well.

Really not blaming everyone else for this but myself.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5182, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4793, Regfan wrote:@LLD - The point that Math is getting at is that from your point of view if Dreamlz is town the games over if he's not going to unvote you and most scum teams would have had a chance to blitz you at this point (Think TWIE is the only person that hasn't been online since) so therefore he's either confirmed scum to you or the world where you're both town is a world we are never winning.

I'm saying that my vote is irrelevant. I don't want to vote him and have him beetlejuice in here and create 10 pages of worthless fucking noise.

And I especially am not going to do it because fucking Math asked me to, of all fucking people.
@Mod: Please edit the above post to make the last line match the following. Keeps the intent.
Reacted as requested.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5183, Sakura Hana wrote:One thing is that i'd probs have voted LLD over Drealmz, coz i thought both LLD and Hebichan were scum together, due to the way the Day 2 votes went on Desp, i never expected 5 town votes on town, and scum not piling up more instead of switching it up to Hebichan, the quickwagon on hebichan should've clearly indicated Reg scum to me, but him giving me the vest was already paying off, i should've come around that later but i didnt, a lot of things i should've done better, but as i said regreting it now wont change the outcome, i made bad decissions, and probably the misuse or rather my being too worried of not hitting somewhere other than "obvtown" is what caused this to turn into mostly mountainous, as i knew my role and alignment i knew town's power should've come from the dreams, so LLD's role was kind of ehhhh, but oh well.

I actually debated hitting LLD a little bit to test her hider claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

I genuinely don't think town could have done better by investing more time trying to figure out which dream to vote for. Even knowing the right answer, imo only like 3 of the pro-town ones could have reasonable been predicted and many equally plausible predictions would have led to negative outcomes. I'm also not a fan of the red-herring of "dream receptiveness" which gave lots of ambiguity to sakura's role and gave more setup scope for lld's fakeclaim to work.
Wandering but not lost
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

toxicity!?!? LLD was obviscum and nothing I could say could convince you otherwise and you didn't go back and read more carefully to make your own determination, a speed read doesn't do it

hebi, I scumread LLD way more than you but you were a lurksack just siding with LLD which seemed ridiculous you can't put that on anyone else
balance among all things
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I love how people are unable to lynch me and still tell me I played poorly. Like, the entire deadthread is full of people who thought I was scum, and the people alive either thought I was town, or were so discredited that it
didn't matter

But whatever. If it helps you sleep better at night to think that you played well because you caught me but could never lynch me, by all means. It's no skin off my back.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. :/ I did it in the heat of the moment and didn't even realize.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 5183, Sakura Hana wrote:One thing is that i'd probs have voted LLD over Drealmz, coz i thought both LLD and Hebichan were scum together, due to the way the Day 2 votes went on Desp, i never expected 5 town votes on town, and scum not piling up more instead of switching it up to Hebichan, the quickwagon on hebichan should've clearly indicated Reg scum to me, but him giving me the vest was already paying off, i should've come around that later but i didnt, a lot of things i should've done better, but as i said regreting it now wont change the outcome, i made bad decissions, and probably the misuse or rather my being too worried of not hitting somewhere other than "obvtown" is what caused this to turn into mostly mountainous, as i knew my role and alignment i knew town's power should've come from the dreams, so LLD's role was kind of ehhhh, but oh well.

meh, don't sweat it, mechanical things are always secondary, town has to find scum and the main thing is town not locking on LLD
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 5188, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I love how people are unable to lynch me and still tell me I played poorly. Like, the entire deadthread is full of people who thought I was scum, and the people alive either thought I was town, or were so discredited that it
didn't matter

But whatever. If it helps you sleep better at night to think that you played well because you caught me but could never lynch me, by all means. It's no skin off my back.
seriously, you're just deluded, get the fuck over yourself, really, you were terrible, it's not about me sleeping at night, geezus
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

"town played bad, I was great!"

no
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

anyway, enough of that
balance among all things
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5191, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 5188, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I love how people are unable to lynch me and still tell me I played poorly. Like, the entire deadthread is full of people who thought I was scum, and the people alive either thought I was town, or were so discredited that it
didn't matter

seriously, you're just deluded, get the fuck over yourself, really, you were terrible, it's not about me sleeping at night, geezus
LLD was actually really good.

She fooled me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Yeah alright dude. Glad to know the asshole act wasn't just an ingame thing.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Mathblade, it's fine. He's an asshole, he's shown it, I don't need his validation. He's going to seethe about this loss for a while and that's fine.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

Glad I was right on Reg and TWIE I had LLD on like early day 1 then dropped that read gg scum well played
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Yeah, sorry about that. :/ I did it in the heat of the moment and didn't even realize.
It happens.

Well played :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5177, Floodgates wrote:(Your mod PT link needs to be fixed.)
Fixed, thanks!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”