beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2097, Quick wrote:
In post 2094, beeboy wrote:Quick is doing roughly the same thing and isnt a newbie lol
It would be one thing if you were pressuring me because you thought I was Scum, but you are not. Instead you are pressuring me because either you are Scum or you don't like my playstyle or both.
You said my push on you was shit.
You are pushing whiskers for being defensive and not pushing his reads.
I am pushimg you for being defensive and not pushing your reads.

I am now pushing you for constantly saying my reasoning is bs / personal when you are using that exact line of reasoning.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 am

Post by beeboy »

Like maybe I am being too critical but this isnt playstyle
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2067, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1653, Quick wrote:
In post 1652, beeboy wrote:
In post 1651, Quick wrote:Don't know what to tell you.
Telling me the parts you agree with would be a good start.
Nope, don't feel like it. Besides, I think this line of questioning is quite odd for you.
Aaah, why isn't this lynched yet

Other people doing scumhunting and someone asks Quick a question or to volunteer information and he's all just "No, I don't want to,"
How is this permissible,
ever?
Its acceptable not to answer when the person asking is confbiasing you, which is pretty apparent from Beeboys push on me.
In post 1658, beeboy wrote:
In post 1657, Quick wrote:
In post 1655, beeboy wrote:
In post 1653, Quick wrote:Nope, don't feel like it. Besides, I think this line of questioning is quite odd for you.
What do you even know about me?
You like to fuck around a lot.
Your just conf biasing me at this point, asking you about your reads isn't odd.
In post 1659, beeboy wrote:Like asking you about your reads is pretty mafia 101, you have 0 game experience with me and your saying asking about your reads is odd.
In post 1660, beeboy wrote:I've spent almost this entire game trying to get more in depth thoughts out of you ffs.
yes good thank you

actually damn this whole page is pretty good.
You realize Beeboy is just trying to make me the counter wagon to you right?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2102, Quick wrote:
Nope, don't feel like it. Besides, I think this line of questioning is quite odd for you.

Other people doing scumhunting and someone asks Quick a question or to volunteer information and he's all just "No, I don't want to,"
How is this permissible,
ever?
Its acceptable not to answer when the person asking is confbiasing you, which is pretty apparent from Beeboys push on me.
In post 1653, Quick wrote:Nope, don't feel like it. Besides, I think this line of questioning is quite odd for you.
In post 1659, beeboy wrote:Like asking you about your reads is pretty mafia 101, you have 0 game experience with me and your saying asking about your reads is odd.
In post 1660, beeboy wrote:I've spent almost this entire game trying to get more in depth thoughts out of you ffs.
yes good thank you

Why didnt i deserve those allegations when i pushed you ?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:19 am

Post by beeboy »

I like how Quick has no valid argument to reply to how he is pushing Whiskers for a line of reasoning he is calling pure bs so he is just ignoring me
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2100, beeboy wrote:
In post 2097, Quick wrote:
In post 2094, beeboy wrote:Quick is doing roughly the same thing and isnt a newbie lol
It would be one thing if you were pressuring me because you thought I was Scum, but you are not. Instead you are pressuring me because either you are Scum or you don't like my playstyle or both.
You said my push on you was shit.
You are pushing whiskers for being defensive and not pushing his reads.
I am pushimg you for being defensive and not pushing your reads.

I am now pushing you for constantly saying my reasoning is bs / personal when you are using that exact line of reasoning.
I did say you push on me is shit. The reason for this is that you are not making original arguments for why I am Scum. All your reasons seem to be pretty generic cookie-cutter to me.
Where did I say I am pushing whiskers for being defensive? I am pretty sure I have stated my reasons for pushing Whiskers and they are not that they are being defensive.
Being defensive is not a Scum tell, sorry to tell you. And I can't push my reads when A.) I am getting barraged by multi-post after multi-post for why I am Scum and B.) My Scum reads are not in the thread and C.) I don't like to reuse the same arguments over and over.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:22 am

Post by beeboy »

Atleast we agree you arent pushing your scum reads thats a start!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Whiskers »

These are all of Flubbernugget's posts on me, Whiskers, up until the Vig shot happened. Voted me on page 8 and has rested the vote there ever since.

Spoiler: Flub's posts about Me
In post 176, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: whiskers
So in post 176 you park your vote on me, and that's where it remains for the rest of the Day, it apparently. I'm still not clear why you voted me and IMO you holding onto this vote is pretty evident of confirmation bias. This post is on page 8.
In post 891, Flubbernugget wrote:Up to page 19

Despite axel only apparently(?) posting in the Trump thread, whiskers should be able to see his posting style is always obscure. Posts are also frequent but not memorable. I think they're defending themselves by comparing themselves to other players, which is pot and kettle wrt axel and uc
I didn't actually
read
any of the trump posts, I was looking for mafia-related content.
In post 1115, Flubbernugget wrote:There's a lot of votes on whiskers, but I don't remember where they came from or why they got there. Cabd made a good catch with the lack of vote, however.
This is your next post about me, on page 45.
In post 1132, Flubbernugget wrote:Nero is making better pushes than whiskers
At the time Nero was making pushes
on
whiskers, who was defending herself because she didn't have time to dig deep into this game.
In post 1228, Flubbernugget wrote:Whiskers, I know where my vote is. I can't tell if being unable to track the rest of the votes on you comes from nefarious motivations or the pace of the game. I'm assuming the latter.

You reply to very much but say very little, and you don't follow up your reads very well with your accusations.
I'm having trouble tracking the votes on me because a lot of them were like yours-- vague and out of left field.
In post 1253, Flubbernugget wrote:You can't just play like scum and then say it's okay because that's how you play.
Yes I can. And if you have a problem with me saying that, you should look at Quick, who is [playing like scum] and when challenged on it, goes [that's just how i am, i don't want to socialize, i don't feel like helping town, etc.]
In post 1261, Flubbernugget wrote:Whiskers

I'm pretty sure I already talked about this but your whole obfuscation thing wreaks of a similar hypocrisy.

If Joey's getting away with the same thing you aren't it's probably because you're louder
I discussed this already. My "obfuscation thing" doesn't reek of hypocrisy, as my posts don't read like a koan. What Alisae did with joey and me was hypocrisy. Luckily, we've had some more since then that I'm not even involved in. (quick and beeboy(?), Joey and Nero (?)) I'm not really sure of the players, I just remember reading it :p)

Honestly, Flubbernugget's bit about the counterwagon is the most solid, most sound reasoning for voting me he's had all game. I
don't
think he's wrong to vote me for that-- I think that, when I flip, town is gonna get a lot to analyze. But I think that's a lucky coincidence for Flubber, since he never really revealed a reason to lynch me
before
that. To remind you: his vote has been on me since page 8.

(Also I'm not in his list of scumreads from a few posts ago, but I think that's just an oversight.)
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:24 am

Post by beeboy »

Well you just used buzz words to discredit me, i can find the quote when i get home. If you think i am pushing you into a corner ill give you space until tomorrow unless i see a shift thst enables me to lynch you which i domt see happening
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:25 am

Post by beeboy »

Being defensive / survivalistic isnt a scum tell you arent wrong but most people who play like that push there reads along side being super defensive. If you wanted to wrap your head around my push a bit more.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2092, Nero Cain wrote:Whiskers, what did you think of Nauci using your defense of her to defend herself while simultaneously calling you scum for it?
She wasn't calling me scum
for it
, she called me scum as a lazy read. I was on a wagon counter to flipped town, and apparently I post too much. She said she'd ISO me later, which I'm confident will be the first ISO of me anybody's done this game. I'm not worried about it: Nauci is town, I like her reads.
In post 2093, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2088, Whiskers wrote:I think the case you're making against him only works if you first lynch me first.
Are you saying that you won't flip town?
No, I'm saying that when I die and flip town,
then
and
only then
can you make a case that "Flubber is scum for going to the counterwagon!" Even then, it won't be a strong case.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2109, beeboy wrote:Being defensive / survivalistic isnt a scum tell you arent wrong but most people who play like that push there reads along side being super defensive. If you wanted to wrap your head around my push a bit more.
Anything you think applies to people in a general sense should prolly be thrown out the window when it comes to me. I have seen so many times that people say "Quick (or LQ) wouldn't do X as Town" and I have not seen that argument be correct a single time.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2108, beeboy wrote:Well you just used buzz words to discredit me, i can find the quote when i get home. If you think i am pushing you into a corner ill give you space until tomorrow unless i see a shift thst enables me to lynch you which i domt see happening
OK, what buzzword did I use?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2095, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2091, Whiskers wrote:I Do Not Like This Wagon.
ok then i'll join another wagon VOTE: whiskers
admittedly a better wagon than the flubber one.

In post 2099, Joey_ wrote:Wtf quick, you contracdicted yourself and refused to engage with beE's fos, that has nothing to do with your playstyle. Also this

"Instead you are pressuring me because either you are Scum" like how is that even relevant in the context? Even if he was mafia
his case could be legetimate and youd have to address it.
LOLOLOL, haven't you learned yet? Quick never addresses anything!

How is this permissible,
ever?
No, incorrect.
And I could ask you to supply evidence of Beeboy sticking to you due to confirmation bias, but you won't, so I'm not going to bother.
yes good thank you

Cool! I'd love a counterwagon on Quickscum.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2070, Whiskers wrote:
Quick
- Refuses to work with town, deflects or ignores all questions, is openly caustic and unhelpful, and somehow also isn't lynched. Piggybacked/sheeped Alisae to vote me.

Vote: Quick

Why do any of these things mean I am Scum? I already said cooperation isn't really my thing. If I am deflecting or ignoring shit it is because I hate having to explain basic shit and how it is wrong. Openly caustic or unhelpful is interesting. Why do these mean I am Scum?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2113, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2095, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2091, Whiskers wrote:I Do Not Like This Wagon.
ok then i'll join another wagon VOTE: whiskers
admittedly a better wagon than the flubber one.

In post 2099, Joey_ wrote:Wtf quick, you contracdicted yourself and refused to engage with beE's fos, that has nothing to do with your playstyle. Also this

"Instead you are pressuring me because either you are Scum" like how is that even relevant in the context? Even if he was mafia
his case could be legetimate and youd have to address it.
LOLOLOL, haven't you learned yet? Quick never addresses anything!

How is this permissible,
ever?
No, incorrect.
And I could ask you to supply evidence of Beeboy sticking to you due to confirmation bias, but you won't, so I'm not going to bother.
yes good thank you

Cool! I'd love a counterwagon on Quickscum.
Why do you think I am not addressing things when you are quoting me addressing things?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1136, Quick wrote: Third,
they are more concerned with defending themselves than pushing their Scum reads.
You can see this in the tone and language that they use. Its just off and doesn't ring like they are innocent.
In post 2105, Quick wrote: Where did I say I am pushing whiskers for being defensive?
I am pretty sure I have stated my reasons for pushing Whiskers and they are not that they are being defensive.

Being defensive is not a Scum tell,
sorry to tell you. And I can't push my reads when A.) I am getting barraged by multi-post after multi-post for why I am Scum and B.) My Scum reads are not in the thread and C.) I don't like to reuse the same arguments over and over.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Quick »

This little gang up on me between Beeboy, Whiskers and Joey is quite annoying.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Whiskers »

I've been on you since you came in. I'm just glad to see the others have come around and give my scumread some weight.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2110, Whiskers wrote:No, I'm saying that when I die and flip town, then and only then can you make a case that "Flubber is scum for going to the counterwagon!"
Whats the difference? For the sake of the argument, you know you are town. Why must you flip town first?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2116, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1136, Quick wrote: Third,
they are more concerned with defending themselves than pushing their Scum reads.
You can see this in the tone and language that they use. Its just off and doesn't ring like they are innocent.
In post 2105, Quick wrote: Where did I say I am pushing whiskers for being defensive?
I am pretty sure I have stated my reasons for pushing Whiskers and they are not that they are being defensive.

Being defensive is not a Scum tell,
sorry to tell you. And I can't push my reads when A.) I am getting barraged by multi-post after multi-post for why I am Scum and B.) My Scum reads are not in the thread and C.) I don't like to reuse the same arguments over and over.
Yeah, I don't think just because you are defending yourself means you are being defensive. Being defensive is a tonal thing. Someone can be defensive and defend themselves OR they can defend themselves and NOT be defensive. You are equating two things as being the same that are not the same thing. I still stand by my statement that being defensive isn't a Scum tell, and I will also say I haven't used the fact that you have been defensive as a reason for why you are Scum.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2103, Joey_ wrote:

How is this permissible,
ever?
yes good thank you

Why didnt i deserve those allegations when i pushed you ?
Because I didn't think you were doing that.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Quick »

In post 2104, beeboy wrote:I like how Quick has no valid argument to reply to how he is pushing Whiskers for a line of reasoning he is calling pure bs so he is just ignoring me
You should really reread these posts:

, , ,
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2117, Quick wrote:This little gang up on me between Beeboy, Whiskers and Joey is quite annoying.
sounds hot
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Joey_ »

Quick play is mostly incoherent, odd, contradicting and so on but theres a few of his posts hard to read as not coming from town @bee i know you share the same opinion

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”