Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2406, AxleGreaser wrote:
Spoiler: Clearing this up == oops sorry
In post 2382, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2142, AxleGreaser wrote: So was that a waste of your fucking time?
Nope. We are now talking, you see I am not just railroading you, and then I possibly have more questions.
They wont be railroading you either.
I don't really understand this. Did I say this would be a waste of my fucking time? :\
Sorry didn't mean to imply that. I was answering hypothetical question. I had an even with joey a while ago where he go upset with me seemingly wasting his time i was trying to avoid that.

You also at no point suggested i was railroading you.
This:
They wont be railroading you either.
is assurance you can hold me accountable for it if I do.

dealing with an example of defending self without displaying towny curiosity.
Spoiler: defending
In post 2382, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2142, AxleGreaser wrote:I have some other issues with your ISO, back in the range From about Onwards.
<area>
In post 253, Whiskers wrote:
In post 246, Joey_ wrote: i just ctrl+f "angry" on alisae's iso and he never mentionned you being angry : )
In post 233, Alisae wrote:This feels just as faked as Whisker's Anger.
Get rekt, scrub.
I find too many posts like this where you defend yourself.

and fine you are meant to do that.
and yes a bit later you had a vote on, Alisae.

but this does not feel to me like you are trying to work out Alisae

or trying to drive that scum case forward.
Having fended them off you feel Happy with just that.

I know that as that is my feel read kind of thing, there is perhaps nothing you can really say.
You are busy, but if you want to talk me off that point, but i think its unlikely you could go back remember what you were doing as a towny and explain it more.</area>
My push on Alisae wasn't getting traction. Nobody was willing to look at her while I pushed, and my push was largely a hypocritical push on me and otherwise having bad logic. Plus posts like the "get rekt" one, I was 2v1 and appreciated being able to wave a mistake in their face.

From memory: I agree I believe i saw these happen:
push on Alisae wasn't getting traction
Nobody was willing to look at her

It also looked like you
appreciated being able to wave a mistake in their face.

and while it those things
but this does not feel to me like you are trying to work out Alisae

which is my problem with those posts is still true.

continued answering rest of post still coming in next post (or there abouts)
Yeah still don't get it.

I get excited when scum push me for a mislynch because I get excited I get to rub it in their faces and will cause their downfall.

So it is more "feeling". I need something more than "gut" or "feeling" if you're scumreading Whiskers.

It feels like Whiskers is a popular person to scumread versus being scum.

I would look at Nauci and Flubber.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2483, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2320, Joey_ wrote:Sorry for quadruple post

nauci looks like a town bois
UC keeps dumbtelling

-> VOTE: flubber thank you math i will always love youuuu
?????

This sketches me out.
maybe cause you didnt read the thread
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Joey_ »

@Axe i still think your post was A scummy
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2412, Quick wrote:
In post 2410, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2404, Quick wrote:Can't talk about UCV for raisins. And the fact that you are going after him and not, say, IAI or Chara is telling as well. Chara needs to be replaced, period.

IDK what my read on Mathblade is. IDK why you care either.
Are those raisins you can explain? Considering there's a good chance you're about to be lynched? If not I won't fuckin' bother but there's a decent chance Voyager is a future lynch/vig, so if there's something that
only you know
((as a VT??)) then I think you should report it.

I care what your read on the Alisae slot is because of the reasons I listed the first time I asked.
I care because you gave reads on other nicely-tangled slots but not on her.
That's because Alisae (slot) was out of the game for quite a while, while we were waiting on a replacement. I don't have enough to gauge Math yet. I am disappointed that he cut his catchup so sort and that is mildly Scummy in and of itself IMO.

What I was contemplating with Alisae is that I have seen Alisae attack me as soon as possible and then end up Town reading me. He did this when He was Scum and I was Town. There is also the whole BS thing regarding the logical fallacy he made regarding how previous engagements have something to do with the way he should read me in the future.
My catchup isn't cut short. See Gay Mafia or recently completed morph the cat game. I catch up while interacting with people. Is this gonna be a game where you attack me for being me?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2422, Joey_ wrote:Ino quick rxn is pretty much town and that os disregarding a lot of scum stuff he did, neros rationale is not super good as always but it kinda feels likes town which points me to

Why in the world arent we lynch flub yet? Theres a very disctinct lack of cooperation to just lynch a scummy slot, quick towntold in his manner much more than flub ever did, the better explanation is just that flibbs scum and isnt getting bussed
Are you saying flub is town here because they have the possibility of Town telling or that they did in a small amount?

Explain this post to me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gotta go left off page 98.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2504, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2422, Joey_ wrote:Ino quick rxn is pretty much town and that os disregarding a lot of scum stuff he did, neros rationale is not super good as always but it kinda feels likes town which points me to

Why in the world arent we lynch flub yet? Theres a very disctinct lack of cooperation to just lynch a scummy slot, quick towntold in his manner much more than flub ever did, the better explanation is just that flibbs scum and isnt getting bussed
Are you saying flub is town here because they have the possibility of Town telling or that they did in a small amount?

Explain this post to me.
no read the thread, also from a energy economy standpoint you are voting where i want so i dont need to justify myself until you read the thread : )
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2505, MathBlade wrote:Gotta go left off page 98.
OH already nvm
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:42 am

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

Couldnt catch up for last 20ish posts

Wheres the wagon concensus heading towards?
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2504, MathBlade wrote:

Explain this post to me.
I dont understand where you could understand where i implied that flub is town in any of my post ever, i keep reading my post and it seems pretty clear

Traduction : Theres a very distinct resistance to just lynch Flubb. Flubb's cw (Quick) towntold his in own way much more than Flubber ever did towntell in the whole game. Meaning Flubber wasnt towny, isnt towny, isnt making towny posts, doesnt show town behaviors, doesnt show anything town related IMO not even reactions, emotions etc . The better explanation to explain why people are voting a townier slot Quick over a scummier slot Flubb is probably explained by the fact that flubb is not getting bussed d1. This is preflip/confirmation bias etc still very very likely to be correct.

Are you saying flub is town here
no
because they have the possibility of Town telling
Everyone can towntell, including good scum
or that they did in a small amount?
i didnt see it personnally
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 2508, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:Couldnt catch up for last 20ish posts

Wheres the wagon concensus heading towards?
Cabd/rah/2mill arent voting together so the town is a mess. Basically quick is getting lynched by scummy slots for scummy reasons mostly over flubs
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2463, Nero Cain wrote:(she's scum and trying to look busy)

2458 is fake dumbtell, imo
Holy shit I totally forgot lmaooooooo

Don't do drugs, kids

I had a ton of Benadryl injected before I made that post
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2486, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 593, Nauci wrote:
In post 573, Nero Cain wrote:FOS is finger of suspicion.

What do you think about the wagon on you?
I forgot to directly answer this.

I don't have any particular reads as a result of the suspicion on me.

I understand why my joke about dunking lurkers sounds scummy if not taken as a joke. As I said before, the bits analyzing my read on Cabd get rather WIFOM when I was just offering up my perspective on something important to us.

I'd like to think that people will be more understanding of my low intel, few reads situation.

I don't think it's particularly telling if anyone was on me because they thought I was being scummy or if any actual scum were trying to drive an easy mislynch-the-new-person wagon. At least, not as telling as people's reactions to a claimed can-prove-today town PR.
NO, NO, NO. You do not get to hide behind "my joke about dunking lurkers" when you voted someone who hadn't posted in the game (me). Actions speak louder than words buddy!
I have a policy of parking pressure votes on lurkers when I'm away from the game for a while. It's very different from dunking a lurker since I am not trying to drive a wagon and know not a lot of people will vote with me.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2491, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2340, Nauci wrote:
In post 2313, MathBlade wrote: So many words
++Rep
Don't get me wrong I am Town but no one ever deserves a townread for the amount of words they put up.

I have put up epic rants on not claiming and 32 player read walls as scum.

No. This is bad.

FoS Nauci
Lmao just because I cut the quote out doesn't mean "so many words" is why I liked it. It was a good post because of its content.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Quick »

I still alive... weird.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:19 am

Post by gerryoat »

whats the vote count at
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2484, I Am Innocent wrote:Long time ago for you, but curious if you still read UC as town. I'm not a fan of that slot to this point.
I have been skimming alot lately and even if I did read his posts then it's not like I really remember anything he's been saying.

He's lurking it up and playing elsewhere which is kinda a toss up b/c I've lynched scum for that but I've also lynched bad town with that. Like why the fuck why you sign up to play to not play?

I mean, it's not the best reasoning or anything but sometimes I think the most anti-town players are actually town b/c A.(town suxs and the education system is shit B. They meta play. I guess its WIFOMish but he's lurking horribly and I kind of think his scum team might be yelling at him in the PT and he' be posting here more. IDK.

For me, he'd be a pure policy lynch.
In post 2489, MathBlade wrote:Where do you actually stand?
I think they are scum. I'm just expressing doubt 'cause like I've been kinda on a wrong streak b/c town play is getting even worse. I'd still bulldoze ahead though. I'll still be calling for their heads tomorrow unless there's a flubber/Quick scum flip and I rethink.
In post 2494, MathBlade wrote:your vote on it is horrible.
it's not supposed to be good, really. He's just annoying and I don't really care.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pienyan
pienyan
Goon
pienyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:52 am

Post by pienyan »

votecount 1-2.23
Quick (7) - Whiskers, Cabd, UC Voyager, Nauci, Flubbernugget, Nero Cain, AxleGreaser

Flubbernugget (6) - HolySpiritTurtle, MathBlade, Joey_, Rhah, gerryoat, Quick
UC Voyager (1) - TwoInAMillion

Not voting (3) - Shiro, I Am Innocent, beeboy

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

Nauci is V/LA until October 23. Shiro is V/LA until October 25.
Please call me "pie", "pienyan", or "piegirl(n)". TIA.
Yuri: the Purest Form of Love -rebirth- coming soon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, in a way. I'd almost prefer to pl UC but naw. I'll ISO Flub after lunch but for I like really don't care if Quick gets lynched.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:31 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 859, Quick wrote:
In post 858, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 857, Quick wrote:
In post 855, Cabd wrote:
In post 835, Nero Cain wrote:Rhah. Like that just looks like active lurking scum.
Oh gods help me I find myself agreeing with nero cain.
In post 856, Nero Cain wrote:rude.
Get a room you two.
Get a room cabd, Nero and quick
That's generally NOT how I like to enter a thread upon being gone a bit.
He actually has done this much of the game so far
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 943, beeboy wrote:@Flubber why are you scum reading me?

@Gerryoat I don't have much in terms of town reads cause when I read people as town I tend to lock them in for awhile... so like I guess that's better for me?
UC, Nero Cain, Joey_ and to a lesser degree Axle who I keep hopping around on.
There are more people I don't want to lynch right now but I wouldn't really call those people town reads more "I want to wait to see how my read develops" sort of deal.
Terrible scum reads, not sure why the nauci scum read went away.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:49 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2520, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 943, beeboy wrote:@Flubber why are you scum reading me?

@Gerryoat I don't have much in terms of town reads cause when I read people as town I tend to lock them in for awhile... so like I guess that's better for me?
UC, Nero Cain, Joey_ and to a lesser degree Axle who I keep hopping around on.
There are more people I don't want to lynch right now but I wouldn't really call those people town reads more "I want to wait to see how my read develops" sort of deal.
Terrible scum reads, not sure why the nauci scum read went away.
Never mind those are town reads not scum reads sorry
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lunch was great, thanks for asking.

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:47 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1300, pienyan wrote:
votecount 1.26
Dunkerdoodles (5) - Cabd, gerryoat, TwoInAMillion, Rhah, Whiskers
Whiskers (5) - Flubbernugget, Nero Cain, Alisae, beeboy, Quick

Quick (1) - AxleGreaser
HolySpiritTurtle (1) - Dunkerdoodles
Rhah (1) - HolySpiritTurtle

Not voting (5) - Shiro, I Am Innocent, Joey_, UC Voyager, Nauci

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is October 23, 15:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2017-10-23 15:00:00).

Shiro is V/LA until October 17.
In post 1301, beeboy wrote:
In post 1136, Quick wrote:Going to:

VOTE: Whiskers

There are a few reasons for this.

First, the fact that they are not questioning the double day thing
Second, they said they wanted to PL me when they haven't even played with me bofore
Third, they are more concerned with defending themselves than pushing their Scum reads. You can see this in the tone and language that they use. Its just off and doesn't ring like they are innocent.
I hate this vote btw.
It's the same person ur voting for??!??
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1397, HolySpiritTurtle wrote:{Shiro, Alisae, IAI, Dunk, Axle, Flubber, Joey_}

^

Vig pool
Horrible list
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”