Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3299, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3179, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3174, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3172, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
For someone who claimed to have read you would know that I townread Whiskers instantly.

Like what?

Ok good job MATHblade, that's 1 down. Do you care to comment on any of the rest?

Also I have whiskers as benched. Which means low priority scum leanings for me. How about trying to tell me why I might be wrong? Why you might be right? Or you know... More than just you town read him
You didn't do much more than tell me that my scum leanings on whiskers was wrong. I want to know why. You can also use my post to Rhah a few moments ago to discuss this with me. I also have your slot in a scum lean, so your thoughts interest me here to also develop my read in you.
I have already explained why I townread Whiskers multiple times. Like I don't understand why you'd want me to waste time and create a lot of empty words on something I feel just can't happen. I townread Whiskers based on how Whiskers handled the Cabd intro. You have a lot of words there but at some point there is so much there it is noise. I have mentioned this several times.

Much of your posts are a lot of words yet after simple inspections with you it becomes clear you are not reading with an indepth examination. All you're doing is adding to the word count and after pointing that out and what Rhah pointed out I am more than okay with your lynch.

You can't on one hand claim to have read things and post all these craptastic things. I just don't believe a Town player would do this.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3166, Rhah wrote:Jfc #3154 is scummy as all shit. Can I get a second opinion on that one?
Want to explain this? (it's in reference to Lucky's wall, for reference)

Looks like standard catchup reads to me.
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
What??
Outting your townreads =/= writing out a lot of thoughts on your townreads.
In post 3170, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3169, Rhah wrote:Oh I think I'm enjoying that. 2IAM, is that exactly a good reason to scumread Joey as if those players weren't.. capable of being wrong on him the same as anyone else would be?
They are more likely to be right than scum, who have motivation to scumread town and townread scum.
In that case, why are you voting Joey? wasn't your big attack on Joey that he was townreading town?
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
For someone who claimed to have read you would know that I townread Whiskers instantly.

Like what?
But apparently it's not a strong enough read that you're going to dispute that read, you're just gonna vote him. What else do you think is wrong/bad reads/scummy? Because now we're up to a difference in playstyle and a difference of 1 read. Your vote is fucking weak.

In post 3176, TwoInAMillion wrote:One town player scumreading someone is a coincidence, two is a pattern.
that's only statistics!
In post 3178, Rhah wrote:
Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3173, Rhah wrote:To start, if you want to discredit me don't half-ass it next time? I've done plenty of VI shit you can mention.
You're argument on me saying your useless is I didn't fully cover why your useless but you agree with the outcome? Do you teach math? Cause it sounds like I got the right answer and you're just mad I didn't show my work. Thanks for self admitting you're useless and thus invalidating your opinion on me.

What I'm telling you is, you should have at least bullshitted properly. Do you really want me to dig into your post? Cause your combative tone doesn't actually cover up what you try to pass off as "content" lol
oh damn, would you? digging into someone's posts and like

building a case?

that'd be really useful all of a sudden.
In post 3186, Nero Cain wrote:in the meantime, we can all lynch scum Gerry.
I mean, if you're so certain Joey is scum, you could just lynch the slot that would
remain
scum and prevent another player from having to replace into this game (and spend days and days catching up, and then have everybody in the town whinge about how they aren't posting enough, and then when they make a catchup/reads post, have half the active players jump to lynch them anyway).

Just a fuckin thought.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3188, Nero Cain wrote:part of me wants to just vote Joey so this game doesn't need another replacement
oh, I guess you beat me to it.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I'm more interested in why you think my own assessment is wrong. Your talking about adding to word count but you just spent 3 paragraphs not refuting any of my own stated reasons for being suspicious of whiskers. I don't believe town would duck this question so efficiently.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Above was to MATHblade
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3194, Viomi wrote:I'm not tho

Someone wanna give me a rundown of what's going on or link to cases? Reading 128 pages is a bit of a chore I might not get around to..
there are no cases, just vote your favorite avatar, ez gaym ez lyfe
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3200, TwoInAMillion wrote:Typically when someone replaces out when they are being wagoned isn't it because they are scum that don't want the loss to count against their "record"?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In post 3211, Viomi wrote:
In post 3200, TwoInAMillion wrote:Typically when someone replaces out when they are being wagoned isn't it because they are scum that don't want the loss to count against their "record"?
Are you seriously going to attempt to convince anybody that replacing out of a game is scummy?

:facepalm:
Thanks

@Viomi, can I just suggest you read from Day 2 onward. It's still a good handful of pages but it's not 120 of them.
You can go back and source as needed but with Quick and Alisae gone there's a good deal less jabber, plus some of our lurkers/VLA players post sometimes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3301, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3166, Rhah wrote:Jfc #3154 is scummy as all shit. Can I get a second opinion on that one?
Want to explain this? (it's in reference to Lucky's wall, for reference)

Looks like standard catchup reads to me.
What??
Outting your townreads =/= writing out a lot of thoughts on your townreads.
In post 3170, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3169, Rhah wrote:Oh I think I'm enjoying that. 2IAM, is that exactly a good reason to scumread Joey as if those players weren't.. capable of being wrong on him the same as anyone else would be?
They are more likely to be right than scum, who have motivation to scumread town and townread scum.
In that case, why are you voting Joey? wasn't your big attack on Joey that he was townreading town?

Like what?
But apparently it's not a strong enough read that you're going to dispute that read, you're just gonna vote him. What else do you think is wrong/bad reads/scummy? Because now we're up to a difference in playstyle and a difference of 1 read. Your vote is fucking weak.

In post 3176, TwoInAMillion wrote:One town player scumreading someone is a coincidence, two is a pattern.
that's only statistics!
In post 3178, Rhah wrote:
Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3173, Rhah wrote:To start, if you want to discredit me don't half-ass it next time? I've done plenty of VI shit you can mention.
You're argument on me saying your useless is I didn't fully cover why your useless but you agree with the outcome? Do you teach math? Cause it sounds like I got the right answer and you're just mad I didn't show my work. Thanks for self admitting you're useless and thus invalidating your opinion on me.

What I'm telling you is, you should have at least bullshitted properly. Do you really want me to dig into your post? Cause your combative tone doesn't actually cover up what you try to pass off as "content" lol
oh damn, would you? digging into someone's posts and like

building a case?

that'd be really useful all of a sudden.
In post 3186, Nero Cain wrote:in the meantime, we can all lynch scum Gerry.
I mean, if you're so certain Joey is scum, you could just lynch the slot that would
remain
scum and prevent another player from having to replace into this game (and spend days and days catching up, and then have everybody in the town whinge about how they aren't posting enough, and then when they make a catchup/reads post, have half the active players jump to lynch them anyway).

Just a fuckin thought.
My point is the "damage" by outing townreads would be done st that point. There is no reason that they shouldn't be expanded upon. There is no "damage" by talking about town reads hence the quotes.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3303, Lucky2u wrote:I'm more interested in why you think my own assessment is wrong. Your talking about adding to word count but you just spent 3 paragraphs not refuting any of my own stated reasons for being suspicious of whiskers. I don't believe town would duck this question so efficiently.
Your cases are nothing but a big wall of words.

If the basis (foundation) of them is bad why would I discuss the rest?

If I made a 2000 word post that relied on 1+1=3, interacting with the rest is all poisonous.

When you read closely and have a good foundation I will respond to the rest. Otherwise it just adds more to read that is not useful and propagates misinformation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Since you have no desire to read my posts carefully I will not add another thing that you simply will not read. You're asking for things to interact with versus genuinely interacting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3214, Viomi wrote:"G-giving you information might.. influence you! Yeah! That's why I don't want to give my reads or reasons!"

K
dammit

if you were attacking somebody else i'd probably think this was annoying but i feel pretty vindicated here seeing you sass nero. :p

In post 3231, Viomi wrote:Wait, Lucky2u is still in this game with 15 shitposts?

VOTE: Lucky2u

This other shit can wait until tomorrow.
Also, lucky replaced in. (but you probably are told this while I'm reading these last 10 pages)
In post 3232, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3230, Viomi wrote:Whines about me not reading 128 pages, can't even read the post I quoted immediately before his post..
6 mins just feels like a short time for you to read his post then read a 200+ post ISO. *shrugz*

also Lucky is prob town. So far you are 0 for 3.
holy _shit_ you are dumb.

In post 3249, Viomi wrote:
In post 3248, Nero Cain wrote:I am constantly talking about my reads and how I see the game. If you are gonna talk shit maybe you should read and get your facts straight?
Yes but I like reasons. Reads without reasons are boring and too easy to fake.
yaaaaay

scumcoach this WHOLE town please.
like, that's not an accusation, this fucking town needs to go the fuck back to
Rome.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Whiskers -- I am thoroughly convinced the case against you is noise and Lucky + Flubber are a team. However I have found that it's generally better to explain my scumreads than defend my town ones.

Defending my town ones ends up with stopping people from making that read themselves. Instead I would rather point out how Lucky isn't reading and flubber is being well flubber.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Lucky2u »

So your plan of action is just to dismiss my thoughts? Why would town you do this? A player is asking you to interact with them, go back and forth and you are ignoring them?

Pros of you discussing this with me: it forces me to expand on my whiskers read. This gives the town more information about me regardless of my alignment and gives associative information about whiskers if I really flipped scum

Pros of you sweeping me under the rug: you don't have to try and you can continue to ride a conf towns vote on a mislynch. That either makes you bad town or scum. I'm going with scum.

Also the difference between writing a 2000 word post that 1 + 1 is 3 and just saying 1+1 is 3 is that in the former I can tell you why you are wrong, in the latter I can only say you are wrong.

Thanks for helping me scum read you more.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Lucky2u »

I am reading. You saying I am not over and over again doesn't make it true. It's just... Wait for it... Nothing but words.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3254, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3184, Joey_ wrote:
@MOD: replace me

I wish i could perdure this completely disatrous town
but i wont, i cant deal with the like of 2mill. I have exams coming up for my phd so cya guys :) good luck 2mill

Also I believe Joey scum slipped on the way out. He says that bolded line like he isn't part of town.
Town also refers to the whole of the players in the game. Mafia and VTs alike make up "The Town."
In post 3255, Lucky2u wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote: You don’t have to be a prick about it tho.

And what whisker reads??? He doesn’t post any and is refusing to vote! Biggest scum tell ever.
I hadn't noticed this... Quickly scanning ISO, I don't have a grasp on his reads either. He could vote anywhere.
I
could
vote anywhere. But I haven't yet.
I didn't refuse to vote so much as I'm looking for a good place to put it. Would be easy to vote for Alisae/Math slot, or for Axel. I'm working up the courage to make a case on Axel but it's not my #1 priority in life.

my reads haven't changed considerably from when I posted them, (a little bit, but not considerably), because there hasn't been much action since then.
In post 3256, Rhah wrote:It's wildly anti-town to discredit the clears,
To be honest, they do a pretty fucking good job of discrediting themselves.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3256, Rhah wrote:lol dead people's reads have the same margin for error as live ones
If that's an issue, then you should have a problem with 2Mil TIAM's post here:

Because it's basically saying the same thing. "Many town players scumread this slot! Therefore, it must be scum!"
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Lucky2u »

Moving MATHblade to a strong scum read next to Joey. Shiro is on that team as the resident scum lurker.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3256, Rhah wrote:The whole thing here is cute you can't just strongarm your made up assertions by being abrasive, it just makes you look like a jackass because your logic doesn't hold but your style of argument is to act like it does.
wow it's almost like half the town is doing the exact same thing with overly abrasive strongarm attempts but shitty reads and shitty logic
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3307, MathBlade wrote:FUCKING SNIP
have you ever considered trimming down the posts you're replying to in order to highlight relevant information
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3311, MathBlade wrote:@Whiskers -- I am thoroughly convinced the case against you is noise and Lucky + Flubber are a team. However I have found that it's generally better to explain my scumreads than defend my town ones.

Defending my town ones ends up with stopping people from making that read themselves. Instead I would rather point out how Lucky isn't reading and flubber is being well flubber.
Hey wow it's almost like
In post 3154, Lucky2u wrote:I don't like talking about my town reads in case they are wrong. If you push me on it, I'll talk about it but I don't think it's a good idea for town to tell unconf players that might be scum what they are doing right to get a town read from them.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 3315, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3256, Rhah wrote:lol dead people's reads have the same margin for error as live ones

Because it's basically saying the same thing. "Many town players scumread this slot! Therefore, it must be scum!"
I have a problem with his entire read on that slot
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Lucky2u »

For those you playing along at home. What whiskers is saying here is that its incredibly ironic that MATHblade attacked me for not wanting to defend my town reads and then said he doesn't want to defend his own.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3320, Rhah wrote:

in that case, have you considered voting TIAM?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3322, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3320, Rhah wrote:

in that case, have you considered voting TIAM?

In that case, if your Town Mason Buddy is also doing it, is that alignment indicative?
EBWOP
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 3321, Lucky2u wrote:For those you playing along at home. What whiskers is saying here is that its incredibly ironic that MATHblade attacked me for not wanting to defend my town reads and then said he doesn't want to defend his own.
it's less ironic and more hypocritical. It's confirmation bias but I'm looking for more ways to read this slot as scum (most of my read is left over from Alisae).

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”