Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

DH: Liar.

XL: Law of Holes.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nauci »

I feel like 2 of our lurkers who have passively sheeped onto the 2 wagons are scummy af.

IGMEOU, Chickadee and Mumble.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nauci »

I suppose if I'm going to FOS them I might as well VOTE: chickadee
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 500, Lord Gurgi wrote:DH: Liar.

Haven’t lied once this game but nice try protecting your buddies. At least you are willing to bus xl. If he’s alive day 2 will you vote him with me?

Today wossi is getting lynched. You’re just going to have to accept that.

Also if you’re town I can’t wait to laugh at you and curse you out post game.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 487, Nauci wrote:@leaf, Porkens, chickadee, dunk, wave, mumble, anime:

What are your thoughts on silly gambits?
I'm not a fan of gambits. They introduce WIFOM, they're easy for scum to hide behind, and town ends up talking about them a lot instead of focusing on other things.
In post 501, Nauci wrote:I feel like 2 of our lurkers who have passively sheeped onto the 2 wagons are scummy af.

Is one of those wagons XL, because pretty sure I was one of the first to vote for him. Just saying.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

Lucky for everyone I guess. I’ll be in West Virginia at a conference and I’m told internet is shottty. Could be a couple of hours or 3/4 of a day without posts from me.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 502, Nauci wrote:I suppose if I'm going to FOS them I might as well VOTE: chickadee
Wossi is lunch today, kitty.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 504, Chickadee wrote:

I'm not a fan of gambits. They introduce WIFOM, they're easy for scum to hide behind, and town ends up talking about them a lot instead of focusing on other things.
In post 501, Nauci wrote:I feel like 2 of our lurkers who have passively sheeped onto the 2 wagons are scummy af.

Is one of those wagons XL, because pretty sure I was one of the first to vote for him. Just saying.
You said it yourself though; it was a joke vote at the time.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Nauci »

Are we waiting for him to post again before we lynch?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

Imnot!
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 500, Lord Gurgi wrote:DH: Liar.

You talkin to yourself?
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 507, Nauci wrote:
In post 504, Chickadee wrote:

You said it yourself though; it was a joke vote at the time.
And then voiced suspicion. Even RVS votes can be on scum.

I did straight up sheep the Wossi wagon though.

I'm TRing Derpy, he's been really transparent with what he says. Stubborn, but transparent.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Nauci »

So who's ready for the day to be over?
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Wossi »

I'm at what, L-2? L-3? Stop acting like I'm already dead. And Derpy, stop making noise for the sake of noise. Refusing to budge like this is making it impossible for the town to reason and explore all their options. You're not adding any dialogue by chanting "Lynch Wossi Lynch Wossi" over and over. And you've only gotten louder and more inane when Lord Gurgi starting poking holes in your gameplay. If you don't have something intelligent, new, and informative to add, leave it. You were ready to lynch on the first page, great. Now let the big kids spend the rest of the day using it for what its supposed to be used for
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 512, Nauci wrote:So who's ready for the day to be over?
Nah, Mumbles approaching prod territory.
At least wait for either him to post or be replaced imo
I want info on his slot before day 1 ends.
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 513, Wossi wrote:And you've only gotten louder and more inane when Lord Gurgi starting poking holes in your gameplay.
Nah I haven’t gotten louder. And he hasn’t poked any holes. But I’m gone most of the day so you’ll get your wish of me not pushing you. You’re still getting lynched though.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Wossi »

Good. Enjoy your time away. It will be refreshing that the scum on my wagon won't get to hide in your obstinacy for a short bit. Let them do some independent thinking without their golden ticket to a mislynch
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Wossi »

Some quick thoughts on Animetrix:
In post 196, Animetrix wrote:
In post 76, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 27, Wossi wrote:Putting up a disclaimer like Derpy did doesn't do anything to advance the town, and makes it more difficult to gather tells. Does making a first-post disclaimer like that null all future texts? It shouldn't...

don't see how that's not scum hunting, prodding for clarity on actions that are unusual or untownlike
In post 28, Wossi wrote:and to not be a hypocrite, because day one votes are important.

VOTE: Derpy Hooves
Wossi is scum. Found a half ass "this will make me look towny" reason to vote someone day 1 early.

VOTE: wossi
I think this is the first actual serious post I saw. While I don't necessary agree with tchill, I like the thought process that he has in this post. Shows that he's looking for tones in others posts, and he isn't worried about himself so far.
In post 197, Animetrix wrote:
In post 80, Xiao Long wrote:Bah, fine
I'll just sheep the Wossi vote then VOTE: Wossi

P-Edit: Hey look man, it's not my fault I'm stupid at forum tags!
This post gives me bad feelings, I feel as thought that it's a cheap reason to just jump on a vote early. There is really no explanation why they would sheep the vote. Maybe he was still making joke posts after the first actual scum read of the game? Either way. both reasons give me reason to pause.
---
Neither of his first two posts say anything at all. After an empty announcement that he was going to dive into some serious posts in , this is all he comes up with. In the first post, he says he likes Tchill's thought process? What thought process? Tchill critizes me for providing half-assed voting reasoning with half-assed voting reasoning of his own. And then Animetrix applauds him for looking for town and not "worrying about himself". What does that even mean? There's no connection. But yet Tchill's post is good , and Xiao Long's following post is bad. Equally empty. But Animetrix gets "bad feelings" and overanalyzes a sheep post. Maybe he's making a joke? No. He's sheeping. People do it. Way too much tryhard thought process on empty posts. Way too much busy work, bustling about trying to look town. And of course, because he's afraid to commit, he doesn't vote.
In post 205, Animetrix wrote:Flavor Leaf, I like the fact that you are trying to make your reads known with the graph thing you are doing, but I would like some more expansion on some of them. Like your tone read on Nauci, what about their tone? Is there a certain post? Cause I haven't seen anything alignment indicative so far from them.
Out of all the people Flavor Leaf didn't elaborate on, why specify Nauci? I don't like the relationship between these two.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Wossi »

In post 199, Animetrix wrote:
In post 146, Dunkerdoodles wrote:hello friends
VOTE: Xiao
scummy imo

@fl are you trying something new?
At this point of reading the posts, I noticed that others were picking up my scum vibes for Xiao as well. This post seems just like jumping on a wagon, though. Again no explanation, and it looks like trying to be busy by voting, while asking a question to deflect of the vote.
If the point of this post is to critize Dunkerdoodles for wagon jumping, why does Animetrix feel the need to remind us that he's scumreading Xiao like a good little town? There's no need for a town player to do this. Especially because he's still not actually voting Xiao. Animetrix's is just hoping for some extra town points by agreeing with the majority wagon and making damn sure we know he's agreeing with the majority wagon
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 239, Animetrix wrote:
In post 229, Nauci wrote:Animetrix (shoutouts to Animatrix) as towny
Can you expand on this? All I did was catch up. It would help me analyze you better. I personally don't see what I could have done in the catch up to make you think I'm one of your top town reads so far. But, perhaps that is just my skeptical nature.

THIS THIS THIS is the post I hate. This is the giant red flag. It's just so sycophantically scummy.

Nauci: I'm town reading Animetrix!
Animetrix: Oh, are you sure you want to do that? Are you sure I've been playing town enough? All I did was catch up! Please, reassure me while simultaneously validate my towniness in front of every one else!
Nauci: Oh, of course! Anything else for you, buddy?

I know I'm exaggerating with that paraphrasing. But still, it looks that bad to me. If I was Nauci I would have called Animetrix out with red alerts after that post, and what did she do? encouraged it.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 285, Animetrix wrote:
In post 240, Wossi wrote:I really don't like how Animetrix indirectly asks town to confirm his thoughts in so many of his posts. Like nervous scum trying find reassurance that they're blending in.
Interesting, but I suppose I can understand this thought process. But, I must ask. Would nervous scum really be trying to put themselves into the conversation and asking for reads, rather than blending in completely?
Laidback scum coasts and sheeps and flies under the radar. Nervous scum tries too hard to look town. And subsequently exposes themselves. Like you're doing with this post.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Wossi »

Now a brief look at Nauci in relationship to Animentrix
In post 324, Nauci wrote:
In post 285, Animetrix wrote:
Interesting, but I suppose I can understand this thought process. But, I must ask. Would nervous scum really be trying to put themselves into the conversation and asking for reads, rather than blending in completely?
I just liked your reads of tchill and XL, and your prodding. For example, I really like this post because it sounds like genuine scum hunting. Also your post @ FL.
This is the reassurance and validation I mentioned earlier. Animetrix made such a scummy post. And Nauci tries to fool us all by saying no, no, it's genuine scum hunting. Who is he scum hunting here???? Himself?! She's taking advantage of a town distracted by Derpy's railing against Xiao and I to sweep her partner's misteps under the carpet.
In post 325, Nauci wrote:
In post 240, Wossi wrote:I really don't like how Animetrix indirectly asks town to confirm his thoughts in so many of his posts. Like nervous scum trying find reassurance that they're blending in.
I'm not sure if I understand what phenomenon you're referring to?
Here she is again. Defending Animetrix before I even started openly linking them together.
In post 512, Nauci wrote:So who's ready for the day to be over?
Yup! Let's get this day over. Please lynch Wossi before he keeps drawing attention to me and my bumbling partner.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 435, Lord Gurgi wrote:Hello, I'm replacing Sheep. Mod hasn't announced it yet, hope this is okay.

Gonna call Derp Hooves/Xiao Long team.
  1. Xiao Long claimed scum in his first post.
  2. When feuds aren't actually trying to lynch each other, it's a distancing technique. Seriously, they've been feuding since Derpy's first post.
  3. First post admitting that they won't be lynching their reads. In this case, we even get an explicit admission that they won't lynch their read/feud in Derpy's first post. Second post admits to a desire to cast the hammer. Scum behavior.
  4. Couching scumreads as "I don't like anti-town behavior". This is an attempt to build deniability for leaving the wagon if it accidentally grows. Calling it now that Derpy will attempt to defuse any Xiao Long wagon. "I just dislike him, that's not a reason to lynch him".
  5. Always wagon "fake" hammers.
VOTE: Xiao Long. Starting with the one I'm more confident on.

PS. Hey Porkens, long time.
No it wasn’t. But what’s done is done
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lord Gurgi replaces sheepsaysmeep! Please welcome him if you haven’t already!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Wossi »

mod, can I have a new neighbor? mine is broken....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”