Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 3766, Whiskers wrote:I guess what I'm saying is that I want to lynch Mathblade.
Vote: Mathblade

idk. I think that after my lynch everything will be much smoother, that's all.
We knew you wanted to lynch MathBlade because you started off the day casing MathBlade, then voted yourself?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see a town Math argue that Flubb is scum b/c "OMG counterwagon!" but the same doesn't apply to Whiskers.

The whole "guys, we should be listening to the masons." is so much fucking buddying that I see nothing but scum motivation in it. Like if Math thinks Rhah/TIAM have good points fine but Math is saying that we should listen b/c they ARE town and its fucking laughable.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:41 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

It's because the people you are attacking, gerry/whiskers/math, are all probtown.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not listening to any of your reads. You lost any and all credit when you voted Dunk.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=9040949#p9040949

@Nero really?

*blinks*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Rhah »

Math isn't being given townpoints for putting stock into the clear, so that doesn't matter.

Nero Cain wrote:I don't see a town Math argue that Flubb is scum b/c "OMG counterwagon!" but the same doesn't apply to Whiskers.
Dissonance like that comes from town at times.

TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3823, Rhah wrote:Self vote gambit isn't town anyway. The whole idea that Whiskers voted themselves because a full force Whiskers wagon was inevitably being pushed and the gamestate couldn't advance without it really falls apart when you see how unlikely that was to actually happen.
Trust me, Whiskers is town, just like flub was town. Whiskers is just playing bad.

We need to work as a team here.
Ideally we need a scum flip today. It's not like I'm completely boycotting Lucky but it's bad to strongarm a lynch after we just Flubber'd.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am freaking working on my own damn wagon tool that is how much I think about wagons and counter wagons and why.

Like you're just spouting bullshit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:45 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3830, Rhah wrote:Math isn't being given townpoints for putting stock into the clear, so that doesn't matter.

Nero Cain wrote:I don't see a town Math argue that Flubb is scum b/c "OMG counterwagon!" but the same doesn't apply to Whiskers.
Dissonance like that comes from town at times.

TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 3823, Rhah wrote:Self vote gambit isn't town anyway. The whole idea that Whiskers voted themselves because a full force Whiskers wagon was inevitably being pushed and the gamestate couldn't advance without it really falls apart when you see how unlikely that was to actually happen.
Trust me, Whiskers is town, just like flub was town. Whiskers is just playing bad.

We need to work as a team here.
Ideally we need a scum flip today. It's not like I'm completely boycotting Lucky but it's bad to strongarm a lynch after we just Flubber'd.
Town needs leadership. Lack of leadership is the reason for the last two townlynches.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also buying Whiskers point (since she sold it to me real cheap) that Math's scumhunting is less than stellar.

like, look at the vote on Flubb "oh he was overtaken by Quick. Must be scum!" nothing about his play.

naked vote on Luckey with a promise to explain it later but hasn't done so.

Not sure who Math voted d1 but I'm sure it was trash too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and what point are you trying to make here?

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:48 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3833, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also buying Whiskers point (since she sold it to me real cheap) that Math's scumhunting is less than stellar.

like, look at the vote on Flubb "oh he was overtaken by Quick. Must be scum!" nothing about his play.

naked vote on Luckey with a promise to explain it later but hasn't done so.

Not sure who Math voted d1 but I'm sure it was trash too.
We need to stop attacking the people who are voting/playing bad and actually lynch the scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3834, Nero Cain wrote:
and what point are you trying to make here?
You said I don't think in terms of wagons/counterwagons. I do.

TIAM agreed.

So let's talk more about Lucky.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Math is scum. You just don't see it b/c Math is so far up your rear end that you are getting a free colonoscopy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3836, MathBlade wrote:You said I don't think in terms of wagons/counterwagons. I do.
That's not exactly what I said but nice try little scumbag.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:52 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I don't care what he is as long as he votes for scum. If he is bussing/buddying it will be apparent later.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3836, MathBlade wrote:So let's talk more about Lucky.
What about him?

Why is he scum?

What great points are the masons making?

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:54 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Lurked day 1
Wouldn't join a major wagon day 2.
Not doing anything productive day 3.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wish you would have let Math answer.

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 3828, Nero Cain wrote: You lost any and all credit when you voted Dunk.
- Someone who PL'd Quick
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3841, TwoInAMillion wrote:Lurked day 1
Not reading.

And when I destroyed his wall post by taking down the foundation Lucky yelled at me for not spamming with him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Rhah »

So... let's talk about the Shiro situation
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3843, Rhah wrote:
In post 3828, Nero Cain wrote: You lost any and all credit when you voted Dunk.
- Someone who PL'd Quick
there's a bit of a difference in getting rid of annoying lynchbait and misreading someone.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3845, Rhah wrote:So... let's talk about the Shiro situation
I'd be down for a Shiro lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Rhah »

Nero Cain wrote:there's a bit of a difference in getting rid of annoying lynchbait and misreading someone.

voting a wagon that's both a obvious mislynch and a safe scum wagon is a little worse than a misread, yeah
In post 3774, gerryoat wrote:will we finally lynch lucky? find out next time on dragon ball z
doesnt actually help push the wagon, wonders why it doesn't get to L. where were you yesterday
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 3844, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3841, TwoInAMillion wrote:Lurked day 1
Not reading.

And when I destroyed his wall post by taking down the foundation Lucky yelled at me for not spamming with him.
Why are we letting math get away with shit like this? Destroyed my wall post? He was dismissive of it and then wouldn't engage me about when I asked him to. Seriously guys, this is the second blatant lie he has told today about what's happened this game.

This is his idea of me "yelling at him".
In post 3172, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
In post 3179, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3174, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3172, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 3167, MathBlade wrote:This post had me laughing out loud. If the entire point of not talking about your town reads is wrong then you wouldn't have listed them as Town reads like what? Furthermore by not justifying your townreads you're not able to have them poked and prodded to see where they are wrong. Like...????
So you disagree with a playstyle preference of mine. What about everything else in my post. Do you disagree with any of my scum leanings?
For someone who claimed to have read you would know that I townread Whiskers instantly.

Like what?

Ok good job MATHblade, that's 1 down. Do you care to comment on any of the rest?

Also I have whiskers as benched. Which means low priority scum leanings for me. How about trying to tell me why I might be wrong? Why you might be right? Or you know... More than just you town read him
He refuses to back up his surface level comments and continues to ride the mason's dick today without answering why I am actually scum.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”