Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Wossi »

Have you ever unvoted me or voted for anyone else? Is voting me for over and over just an attempt to look productive?

I want to lynch Derpy or Nauci today. I'll reluctantly settle for Xiao if him and I are the only options, but I'm not really scum reading him. Honestly, by this point I won't even be upset if I get lynched, because at least finally people like Tchill will finally have to shut up, stop calling for my lynch over and over and over again and actually start playing the game.

I really don't like how Derpy is trying to pretend like his tunneling never happened. No acknowledgement, no transparency, just subtle under-the-radar revision of game play.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 920, Nauci wrote:
In post 897, wavemode wrote:My compelling argument is all of dunker's posts are basically prodges

This can die

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
I feel like both of you have roughly the same number of useful/hunting posts.

You have tons of filler posts.

Do you have any updates to your last read list after mumble replacement?

Guys, I feel like tchill and I are pretty unwavering on Wossi FOS. Is anyone who's on the fence about people reading him as scummy? I'm not sure if the XL voters are any more malleable. Hmmm.

People who town read Wossi: help me see why?
I'm also firmly on the Wossi wagon. Have been for a while. I also called for the bolded a while back. No one really came to that defense that I recall.

I'm pretty neutral on Dave's catch up so far. He's reading and getting the highlights, but he's still in the catch up process, so I'll wait for further thoughts.

I'm a little unnerved by people saying Dunker's posts are basically prodges but every time tchill posts people say something like "anything more to contribute?" Because tchill's posts are literally prod dodges.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 926, Wossi wrote:I really don't like how Derpy is trying to pretend like his tunneling never happened. No acknowledgement, no transparency, just subtle under-the-radar revision of game play.
What specifically are you referencing here, because it's seemed to me like Derpy has been well aware of his tunnel vision from the get-go.

Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 857, Apple Jack wrote:I’m kind of torn on wossi now. I have to decide if he’s faking ignorance or if he legitimately didn’t know about 3 scum being standard.
In post 867, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 863, wavemode wrote:More to the point: what specifically about this latest exchange is making you turn around on your deathtunnel position?
Just thinking of past experiences. Majority of the time when a newbie questions the number of scum in a game they have been town. I’ve seen only once where scum faked it.

My issue is he should have pointed it out sooner.
In post 870, Apple Jack wrote:I’m not sold on you being town yet but historically what you did points to town. Could be fake.
In post 895, Apple Jack wrote:Unless somebody is going to make a compelling argument on someone else it seems wossy/xl are the most likely lynches with me as a 3rd option. No point in waiting a week to decide on these 3 people.

Chickadee he HAS been tunneling open all game. That's what makes his recent wavering in the quotes above odd. It's a pretty big shift to go from threatening to quit if I don't get lynched, to being torn on me. Especially after the negative reaction he got for going to extremes. It's odd and town is letting it slide. Granted, I don't have any problem with people changing their minds, people SHOULD change their minds. But if you reread the last couple pages its like he's trying to slip under the radar after his outbursts.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 926, Wossi wrote:I really don't like how Derpy is trying to pretend like his tunneling never happened. No acknowledgement, no transparency, just subtle under-the-radar revision of game play.
what the fuck are you talking about? I have never once denied tunneling you or pretended like it never happened.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 928, Chickadee wrote:What specifically are you referencing here, because it's seemed to me like Derpy has been well aware of his tunnel vision from the get-go.
exactly. I have never denied it. he is full of shit.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 929, Wossi wrote:That's what makes his recent wavering in the quotes above odd
having second thoughts and explaining WHY I am having second thoughts isn't odd. :facepalm:
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 929, Wossi wrote:Granted, I don't have any problem with people changing their minds, people SHOULD change their minds.
yet you are suspicious of me for thinking I could be wrong... doesn't compute
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 929, Wossi wrote:But if you reread the last couple pages its like he's trying to slip under the radar after his outbursts.
nope, I have not been trying to slip under the radar actually. Stop misrepping and lying about me.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Wossi »

It's the way you changed your mind. You never said, hey town, maybe I was wrong about Wossi. You just kind of.......backed down quietly.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 935, Wossi wrote:It's the way you changed your mind. You never said, hey town, maybe I was wrong about Wossi. You just kind of.......backed down quietly.
I didn't? are you sure?
In post 857, Apple Jack wrote:I’m kind of torn on wossi now. I have to decide if he’s faking ignorance or if he legitimately didn’t know about 3 scum being standard.
you fucking quoted me even.

gtfoh
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Apple Jack »

like your post 929 pretty much contradicts what you just said in 935.

I SAY I am having second thoughts and I explain WHY I am having them.

wossi lynch is a go guys. this isn't town. his ignorance earlier must have just been faked
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Wossi »

It's just way too big a shift! You were literally threatening to quit the game if I didn't get lynched. How can you just shift so casually?

But I'm not gonna waste another 10 pages going back and forth with you. All I wanted to do was point it out for the rest of the town to see. I don't want you slipping under any radars
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 938, Wossi wrote:How can you just shift so casually?
i already explained and you quoted my explanation. so i don't understand how you are even asking me this question.

you either believe me or you don't but you can't sit there and say I never explained it cause that's a lie.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 938, Wossi wrote:I don't want you slipping under any radars
pretty sure I will never slip under any radars. I am always the most vocal member of every game I play.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Chickadee »

Derpy has been pretty transparent the whole game. It looks like you're looking for reasons to scum read him, Wossi. He was reassessing, and furthermore, I don't think anything derby has done this game has been done quietly.

Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Wossi »

the bias against me is strong
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Nauci »

God Wossi I keep trying to read you as not scummy and you keep posting scummier.

It's like you want to die or something. Every case you push either has bad logic or bad premises but you don't back down on them.

It's honestly comical to accuse me of coasting and derpy of being under the radar.

Chickadee you are spot on about tchill. He's been resting on his laurels for 20 pages.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 942, Wossi wrote:the bias against me is strong
I don’t what to argue with you anymore but when you say something factually untrue and not just me but somebody else corrects you. That isn’t bias. Maybe you are biased?
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 944, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 942, Wossi wrote:the bias against me is strong
I don’t what to argue with you anymore but when you say something factually untrue and not just me but somebody else corrects you. That isn’t bias. Maybe you are biased?
Against myself? At this point I don't even know anymore. I make points and observations that I think are valid, and people jump on me. Usually the same people. Usually Derpy and Nauci. Pay attention to when Nauci started scum reading me (hint: directly after I scum read her). Like I've come to the conclusion that, yes, I'm a noob, yes, I've made weak pushes. But I've made good ones too. And everything is getting washed over with "no, shut up, you're scum, lynch wossi." And whoever's town in the Anti-Wossi party is completely oblivious to scum trying to take advantage of the negative town opinion on me. Negative town opinion that frankly all started with Derpy.

I never called Derpy himself under the radar. That's stupid, he's obviously not. I just don't like how he was so extreme and then backed down from it once he got a negative reaction from the town. Maybe I'm failing at the argument but I don't think it's town-indicative for someone like him.

And by coasting, I didn't mean posting fluff like Tchill or Dunk. That's not coasting. Look how much everyone is noticing their lack of contribution. They're not flying under the radar like that for very long. Nauci and Anime are going through the actions of scum hunting, but not actually doing much or getting any results, nor are people really reacting to them or pressuring them. It's a free ride. Nauci keeps saying she's pressuring people but looking back over the thread I'm not seeing. Nauci, maybe quote some of your greatest hits, your best scumhunting moments from this game. Show me your not coasting. Actions, not words.

Oh and one more thing. Nauci, you've been trying to read me as town? Hah.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 945, Wossi wrote:I just don't like how he was so extreme and then backed down from it once he got a negative reaction from the town.
I didn't back off because of a negative reaction though.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 946, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 945, Wossi wrote:I just don't like how he was so extreme and then backed down from it once he got a negative reaction from the town.
I didn't back off because of a negative reaction though.
Why did you back down? Don't say because I didn't know the scum set up, because you dropped it before then. The way it looks to me, you threatened to quit if I wasn't lynched, that tactic didn't get the result you wanted, and then you switched up your play.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Wossi »

In post 943, Nauci wrote:God Wossi I keep trying to read you as not scummy and you keep posting scummier.

It's like you want to die or something. Every case you push either has bad logic or bad premises but you don't back down on them.

It's honestly comical to accuse me of coasting and derpy of being under the radar.

Chickadee you are spot on about tchill. He's been resting on his laurels for 20 pages.
Like I could laugh, literally every sentence in this post is wrong.
Wossi
Wossi
Goon
Wossi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Wossi »

Nauci, what do you think about Lord Gurgi wanting to start a wagon on you?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”