Mini Normal 1964 - Hell Is 56k Dialup - Endgame!

Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Katyusha »

huh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Transcend »

o am i wrong
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Katyusha »

/shrug

anyway

what do you think of firaja?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Transcend »

uh i haven't read the game i'm too busy being a meme
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Katyusha »

it's like 6 pages and most of it is memes lol....
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Transcend »

hi
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 42, Firaja wrote:Right, however using something out of seemingly nothing is a little sketchy to me. Trying to take something seemingly irrelevant and potwbtially turn it into something else is what is runbing me the wrong way here as it may be a potential to cause misdirection.
Again this is all a bit of a reach as it is a bit early, but i do see your point as well of cy trying to find substance and add to the discussion.
ok i guess this is what i wanted to get at

you think this is newbscummy or just newb?

also to find this post i looked at the activity count and i have to deeply apologize to everyone for having 30 fucking posts already so i'll just shut up and let dunnstral take over once i hit submit
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Havo »

In post 125, Katyusha wrote:huh
Yeah.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Havo »

In post 119, Transcend wrote:i heard some ~things~ though so i won't out your identity
Like hi pitched things that only dogs can here?

Or things like down on the corner by the fire hydrant?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Transcend »

yo havo
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Havo »

In post 134, Transcend wrote:yo havo
Yo
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

#STOPSNITCHING
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:14 am

Post by schadd_ »

like literally lmao
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

schadd can you do me a favor and act town or something so i dont keep ignoring the Keyscum situation
Katyusha wrote:let dunnstral take over once i hit submit
well fuck you too
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:36 am

Post by schadd_ »

weeEEew i'm reading the game thread at all
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

havo
transcend
firaja
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: Keychain

god damn it
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I can't read 100 and 110 and not scumread u
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:15 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 110, Keychain wrote:Reading's good for you but I'll try be concise.

@
:]
UNVOTE:

Not sure how I feel about the flip to being super agreeable or the townread on me, but I particularly liked point A and the explanation of the Firaja vote.

@
I definitely roll scum more than my fair share, but it still doesn't have any bearing on my alignment in any one game.
What do you mean by super agreeable? Counting this I only have 12 posts and is the only one where I needed to thank anyone. As far as anything else is concerned, I've explained what I could to the best of my ability.

Let me reword my townread on you then: I'm townreading you for the same reason I'm scumreading Firaja. Your concerns are seemingly coming from a place of town interest.
In post 83, Keychain wrote:Despite the fact that Transcend presumably also received his role via randomisation, making this kind of useless as an endeavour. Doing kind of useless things is okay at this point in the game, I agree. But there was no way this was leading anywhere. Then waiting for content from Transcend instead of using what you already had available from other players. It doesn't feel like you were actually trying to "get the game rolling".
Your argument is basically
here are the reasons why this was a bad conversation to have and why it would be in mafia's best interest to have them
. That's pretty solid and I don't see how that's an unstable reason to not townread someone.
In post 83, Keychain wrote:
In post 68, Katyusha wrote:i mean im not defending it as good play - i just think silly busy work at this stage of the game isnt AI for someone out of practice and like cy from what i can gather from his posts. maybe a different player you could argue but it doesnt seem out of place to me
Good point here though.
And here you address a counterpoint that shows you're open-minded, which is something in the town's best interest.

I'm not saying I will always townread you, I'm saying that for now, your posts seem to be town oriented.
Firaja
Firaja
Townie
Firaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Firaja »

In post 45, Katyusha wrote:
In post 42, Firaja wrote:Right, however using something out of seemingly nothing is a little sketchy to me. Trying to take something seemingly irrelevant and potwbtially turn it into something else is what is runbing me the wrong way here as it may be a potential to cause misdirection.
Again this is all a bit of a reach as it is a bit early, but i do see your point as well of cy trying to find substance and add to the discussion.
I'm not really making the connection of how turning the discussion from "haha let's ql trans for memes hes statistically more likely to be scum" to "how do I read trans?" is a scummy diversion of attention. town wants to be able to read the rest of the table to ultimately find scum

Btw, I'm assuming you're new? do you have prior experience on a forum if so?
Firstly, to answer your question, I played on this site around 5-6 years ago, however forgot the password to my account, and lost access to the email linked to it, and so made this one because I wanted to give this a shot again.

Back on Topic; As i said before, I see where you are coming from, and as the thread has progressed it is clear cy is trying to add content and looking back it does make sense that they were trying to find something to work with. My original viewpoint was the UCV was making a joke, and it looked like cy was trying to turn it into something more major than it needed to be, which is why I said it was becoming distractive/irrelevant.
However after seeing this post;
cytheflyguy wrote:Well I mean, what would you like me to do on the first page? If you look at the first thing I said, I go off the logic of someone else, not just straight up asking for meta with no context. I was trying to work with someone else to get the game rolling.
I am willing to admit I may have jumped the gun a little, and I didn't actually see it that way when in the moment last night.

I am leaning towards cy and Katyusha being town at this point simply for the reason that they are pushing valid reasons for suspecting me because of my misinterpretation of the cy/UCV interaction at the beginning of the game, and while I am still a little sceptical of the exchange in general, I believe my sights may have been temporarily diverted in the wrong direction.

One last thing before I move on,
Katyusha wrote:Ah, OK

I'm not really happy with the cy push in general since firaja supports it (besides me townreading cy)
I did not support the cy push, I simply stated an opinion on an event that happened, I even said it was a little early to take too much from it at that point. If I supported the push, I would have voted cy. I didn't because I still was unsure at the time.
However now, thanks to the points raised by you and cy, I am not.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: UC Voyager

and here's why;
Looking back at the original exchange that I felt a bit weird on, what I overlooked was UCV pushing a little hard on this point with posts #14 and #15, and then explaining in "detail" with post #17. Due to this, I now understand how it may have been seen as an actual point against Transcend instead of a joke, which I first believed was the intention. Again, due to this, it seems that UCV was the one actually being distracting here, as he kept pushing this point through to post #75, before discounting it as "Joke Logic" - causing a distracting exchange which he then seemed to make mean seemingly nothing. I don't understand why he let the exchange go on so long, and make it seem that he was being serious to just discount it all after the fact.

Also once discussion had started this post;
UCV wrote:i am not an alt
Rubs me the wrong way, as it is adding nothing at all, and as discussion had started by then, there is little excuse for it in my opinion.

Moving away from UCV for a second (because I still have 2 pages of the thread to read... :P)

cy wrote:Once again, he refuses to specify any points. At all. The difference between you and him is the fact that you use sources, you recall specific instances, and you fleshout your thoughts. Even in your first few points about the situation, you came across way more town they he did. That's why I townread you and scumread him.
I didn't have a lot to flesh out at that point, as it was just an observation at that point more than anything else, I didn't say I thought you were scum because of it, so didn't feel the need to push a case through, but I think with the small amount of information I had (2 pages) I explained why I thought the way I did about the information the best I could. Please explain further if I am misinterpreting this though? But I thought I did use the example I was referring to as much as I could at that time.
Transcend wrote:Guys no novels plz
But "Novels" are us expressing our opinions, how else would you like us to catch scum?
Katyusha wrote: ok i guess this is what i wanted to get at

you think this is newbscummy or just newb?
I am unsure, the reason why I said it *could* be scummy is because of the potential focus on something seemingly irrelevant (but as I explained above, I do now see this as making UCV look more Scummy that cy). The reason I said I have my eye on cy isn't because I necessarily believe he is Scum, but because if this becomes a constant thing it could lead me to believe he is. However, his recent posts have me leaning away from this view.
In post 140, Zachstralkita wrote:
havo
transcend
firaja
Hi.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

what do you think scum should like to do in RVS, firaja?
Firaja
Firaja
Townie
Firaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Firaja »

In post 145, Zachstralkita wrote:what do you think scum should like to do in RVS, firaja?
Active scum may try to try and move it along with something seemingly irrelevant or push a lot of suspicion onto someone else.

Passive scum may try to try and lay low and let someone pull suspicion onto themselves so they can pass through the first part of the game unscathed.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I asked cause
your post has a lot of words but in 144 the merit of your town reads on cy/Katy basically amounts to "they're scumhunting/solving"
Am I wrong
So it makes me wonder what you actually think scum would be doing.... or trying to give the impression of
Cause that post doesn't seem like it comes from town

Also your UC Voyager read is actually boggling and I didnt like his posts that much either
townread cy and Katy for adding game content but scumread UC Voyager for distracting the game
When that interaction actually was the start of advancing the game
Whether he's scum or town it was really clear the impression was joke-y
What was being distracted from tho

In the span of the posts you're referring to what happened in order was
- you talk about uc / cy interaction
-Katy pushes you
-Katy pushes you
- Keychain scums it up

Am I high? Im not high

Scum

Keychain
Firaja
Dunnstral
Jodaxq
schadd(lmao)

If Uc is mafia here I think he'd be with Firaja

Fwm
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

YEA I'm on that early game shit
Firaja
Firaja
Townie
Firaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Firaja »

Scum of course would be trying to look like they are scumhunting, however I believe (at least for the moment) Katyusha and cy are genuinely scumhunting, as they were using what they had at that time to show their reads.
The UCV "meta" discussion didn't really advance because of him, and while it did advance, he basically undid everything that was discussed to do with it by discarding it as a joke, which in affect discarded what was achieved due to it, which is why I find what he did scummy and distracting looking back.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”