Mini Normal 1964 - Hell Is 56k Dialup - Endgame!

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Transcend »

actually the fact that my lynch has been stagnant means that probably one of UC/EE is scum. IDK which. IDRC which rn,
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 311, Transcend wrote:anyways joda who's voting joda those are good people

dunestrale and keech i guess
In post 317, Transcend wrote:btw joda
In post 324, Transcend wrote: Jodaxq
scum
Why all the hate? I'm sorry I can't keep up with all of your meme posting.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 290, Keychain wrote:
In post 287, Jodaxq wrote:In 259 you encouraged me to do my thing. That's what I've been trying to do. The only relevant thing that I felt that happened in the opening pages was the Cy/UCV exchange and I commented on it. You just happened to beat me to it both times. My read wasn't as strong as Cy though so I never voted for him.
And I think out of practice is a valid excuse because I feel like it's easy to jump out like that when you're not in the flow of things. If you come into a game thinking "I remember that I need to be proactive because I'm town" then I could easily see mis-jumping on an RVS vote.
Indeed, do your thing!

However I would think that someone coming into a game thinking that is... far more likely to be scum? Surely town comes into a game focusing less on how they need to act and more what they need to do, if I'm making that clear.

You said earlier you're unsure on Havo and Zach. What would make you more sure one way or the other? Can you share thoughts on each of them?
I get what you're saying in your first point, but I disagree. I could obviously be wrong, but before I started my first game I read through a lot of the theory articles on the wiki on this site and others. I was town in that game and I went in thinking that I really needed to establish my towniness early on by being really proactive. I could see someone who has experience (and therefore has an idea about theory) but behind in practical knowledge come in and act that way as town.

I said I was unsure about Havo because he had been posting but none of his posts had pinged me one way or another. His most recent interaction with Firaja struck me as a town interaction, however, so I'm leaning more town with him. I said I'm unsure about Zach because his posts don't feel genuine to me. However, when I went back through I couldn't pinpoint a particular post or really articulate why I felt the way I did, so I decided it was best to leave it be until something more significant draws me a particular way on him.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

I continue to be scum pinged by UC Voyager.
Transcend still seems town to me. His read on me is bad, but I've seen a couple of others with a similar enigmatic play style and they were all town. Plus, his posts have an organic feel overall.
I'm not really sure what schadd is doing at all.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

joda i'm sorry that you flipped scum in a game with me as town

try as you might but you're the lynch

better luck next time
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 284, Keychain wrote:

The second part of my comment was not an idle question. I left the door open for you to tell me why I shouldn't be scumreading you. You responded by trying to scare me off with how my scumread of you
looks
, but gave me no reason why it's
wrong
I said why I scumread schadd, I don't know why you scumread me so I assumed it's cause I'm lynching you? I feel the evil, Keychain. I feel it in the pit of my soul.

Transcend wrote:Null will be purple since mod color is yellow

Zachstralkita
don't tr yet which is alarming

Dunnstral*
probtown but should prob null read to be safe

Keychain
town

Firaja
town by gut but has really bad posts

Havo
was thinking scum leaning town now

Jodaxq
scum

cytheflyguy
scum

schadd_
town

Transcend
d
o
g
g
o

wavemode
gut town

UC Voyager
unsure, prob town

Katyusha
town

Everyone Else
\_O_/
Did you import this reads list from Carcalilly
LMFAO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 327, Jodaxq wrote: his posts don't feel genuine to me. However, when I went back through I couldn't pinpoint a particular post or really articulate why I felt the way I did, so I decided it was best to leave it be until something more significant draws me a particular way on him.
Im not saying exactly nothing though so there has to be at least one not-vague thing you can say unless you just made the read up
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 am

Post by wavemode »

I hardclaim 2-shot bulletproof
retired...?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

i want to electrocute my self
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

it's not lik e i havent been thrown for a loop by the fact that schadd is actually posting its just not likely to mean a whole lot if he tried hard to play scum i feel like

but fuck it

Keychain = Dunnstral > Firaja > Joda > EE

is where I'd lynch
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:51 am

Post by KidAmn »

Mod Note: This Evening's Vote Count May Be A Couple Hours Later Than Usual Due To Having A Social Life. Insincere Apologies To Those Of You Who Don't.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Transcend »

Lmao
Firaja
Firaja
Townie
Firaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Firaja »

[Quote-"Zach"]Firaja the rest of that paragraph actually doesnt make sense
Every interaction provides information the way it is?
Uc didn't undo anything
So scumreading him by that metric is ???[/Quote]
I don't think you're understanding my point, so I will try and explain it a different way.
The reason I find UCV scummy is he seemed like he was trying to peg Transcend as Scum using "meta"/probabilities, which in my opinion isn't a valid reason, he let cy start a conversation about it, spanning a fair few posts, before saying it was "just a joke", derailing what had happened. This is scummy to me, because if he was joking the entire time, why did UCV let it escalate? That is what I mean by distracting and "undoing" what had happened, however I guess I explained that badly. Am I missing anything else out here?

[Quote="UCV]like. for reals

who rolls scum 60% of the time???????how could anyone take that seriously? PLUS IT WAS RVS
anyone who has used that as a way to scum hunt me has a good chance of being scum trying to take advantage of something like that![/Quote]
It isn't the fact that you made the joke UCV, it's the fact that you let it continue for longer than it needed to which is why I feel like it was distracting, and scummy.

[Quote="Joda]So when you're a town PR (who was outed and therefore roleblocked every night) you come right out and scum hunt openly, but when you're a vanilla civ you don't?[/Quote]
Does this look a little like rolefishing to anyone else...? Or am I overthinking it?

@Cytheflyguy I understand what you mean in post #279 I guess my reasoning to using more vague terms was because I didn't feel like it was indicative of your alignment, which is why I vaguely said "if anything..." however I do understand where you are coming from with it looking like I was passively pushing you/making a case against you.

@UCV, what are you current reads on people, who is scummiest and who is towniest to you and why?

@wave why...?
Firaja
Firaja
Townie
Firaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Firaja »

In post 337, Firaja wrote:
Zach wrote:Firaja the rest of that paragraph actually doesnt make sense
Every interaction provides information the way it is?
Uc didn't undo anything
So scumreading him by that metric is ???
I don't think you're understanding my point, so I will try and explain it a different way.
The reason I find UCV scummy is he seemed like he was trying to peg Transcend as Scum using "meta"/probabilities, which in my opinion isn't a valid reason, he let cy start a conversation about it, spanning a fair few posts, before saying it was "just a joke", derailing what had happened. This is scummy to me, because if he was joking the entire time, why did UCV let it escalate? That is what I mean by distracting and "undoing" what had happened, however I guess I explained that badly. Am I missing anything else out here?
UCV wrote:like. for reals

who rolls scum 60% of the time???????how could anyone take that seriously? PLUS IT WAS RVS
anyone who has used that as a way to scum hunt me has a good chance of being scum trying to take advantage of something like that!
It isn't the fact that you made the joke UCV, it's the fact that you let it continue for longer than it needed to which is why I feel like it was distracting, and scummy.
Joda wrote:So when you're a town PR (who was outed and therefore roleblocked every night) you come right out and scum hunt openly, but when you're a vanilla civ you don't?
Does this look a little like rolefishing to anyone else...? Or am I overthinking it?

@Cytheflyguy I understand what you mean in post #279 I guess my reasoning to using more vague terms was because I didn't feel like it was indicative of your alignment, which is why I vaguely said "if anything..." however I do understand where you are coming from with it looking like I was passively pushing you/making a case against you.

@UCV, what are you current reads on people, who is scummiest and who is towniest to you and why?

@wave why...?
EBWOP because I'm an idiot.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Havo »

In post 332, wavemode wrote:I hardclaim 2-shot bulletproof
Literally your 4th post of the game. Smh.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Havo »

In post 334, Zachstralkita wrote:it's not lik e i havent been thrown for a loop by the fact that schadd is actually posting its just not likely to mean a whole lot if he tried hard to play scum i feel like

but fuck it

Keychain = Dunnstral > Firaja > Joda > EE

is where I'd lynch
What are your thoughts on UC currently?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Havo »

In post 325, Transcend wrote:actually the fact that my lynch has been stagnant means that probably one of UC/EE is scum. IDK which. IDRC which rn,
When you say “My Lynch” do you mean your push on Joda?
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Katyusha »

ok so deliberately delaying my posts so i dont wind up spamming the thread is biting me in the ass since i pulled an allnighter yesterday and actually need to sleep

will try to find a point today to catch up but im not going back on my bullshit of flaking :up:
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:26 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 342, Katyusha wrote:allnighter
read this as asslighter
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

my throat is numb
Firaja
Firaja
Townie
Firaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Firaja »

In post 344, Zachstralkita wrote:my throat is numb
Uh....
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

if uc voyage is mafia he doesthe best lynchbait impression ive ever seen

Firaja wrote: I don't think you're understanding my point, so I will try and explain it a different way.
ya it seems like you think the discussion became worthless after he said he was joking (which was the clear impression)
like peoples reactions dont matter
like you.......didnt value sorting them
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 337, Firaja wrote:
Joda wrote:So when you're a town PR (who was outed and therefore roleblocked every night) you come right out and scum hunt openly, but when you're a vanilla civ you don't?

VOTE: Firaja

i c what's going on heree now

Is Transcend a scumfuck? Find out on the next episode of Blues Clues
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 284, Keychain wrote:
Jodaxq wrote: When did I go from Cy to UCV? I made a comment that I agreed that the early interaction between Cy and UCV looked more bad towards Cy. Since that point Cy has responded adequately and I buy his excuse about being out-of-practice. UCV has just posted a bunch of filler posts and I know he's been playing a lot of mafia recently.
The joke seemed obvious to me but I guess not. It was just an immature "oh you don't like me? Well I don't like you!"
Reading your ISO - posts , , are all cy-negative, the first two were either furthering my push or agreeing with it via direct quotes and the last one repeated a point I had made in . I notice when people agree with me.
Plus , where you voted UCV. After I did in , after dropping cy. Maybe I'm seeing things because ego.

VOTE: Jodaxq

Why do you think that being out of practice is a reasonable explanation for cy's actions? Like can you go into more detail?

K E Y C H A I N
Firaja
Firaja
Townie
Firaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Firaja »

That isn't what I'm saying... I didn't say the discussion became worthless, I'm saying that it went on for longer than it should have and It can be seen as an attempt to look like they were scumhunting when they weren't, which is why I found the exchange scummy, but now that cy went from that and is actually scumhunting, while UCV still isn't is why moving on from that exchange is suspect UCV. (although with how quickly the wagon gained speed at the start, I am unsure if that's the case, but haven't seen a better wagon as of yet)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”