Mini Normal 1964 - Hell Is 56k Dialup - Endgame!

Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Katyusha »

VOTE: schadd

didnt realize nsg moving her vote takes away from espeos wagon

current goal is to have a wagon on a scummy slot overtake the joda wagon at the very least. espeo and schadd are my preferences but dunn is fine. luv can catch up
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Katyusha »

in case it's not clear im tentatively ok with nsg thus far
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I don’t like his espe defense
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Skimmed. This is a dumpster fire and I’m not allowed to complain. I did it to myself :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not interested in Espeonage, Jord, North, Screen, or Wave today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Transcend and Zach don’t get lynched today in any universe.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This just leaves me with Dunn, Havo, Katy, Keychain, and Schadd.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If I had to compromise, it would be Espeonage. I think he’s more than capable of solving the game, but his abrasiveness and old-school mentality will do more harm than good.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who wants to do Dunn? It doesn’t help sort Zach but it can and most likely will cut down on the noise in the future.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: Can we get a deadline extension?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:04 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 833, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who wants to do Dunn?
It doesn’t help sort Zach but it can and most likely will cut down on the noise in the future.
could you elaborate on this?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:05 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 831, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This just leaves me with Dunn, Havo, Katy, Keychain, and Schadd.
could you sort these from scummiest to least scummy? it seems you've already got dunn at the bottom.

by the way, sorry for these multi-posts, if that bothers anyone.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 835, northsidegal wrote:
It doesn’t help sort Zach but it can and most likely will cut down on the noise in the future.
They tend to tunnel each other pretty aggressively whenever they’re in a game together which leads to a lot of noise that no one wants to read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 836, northsidegal wrote:
In post 831, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This just leaves me with Dunn, Havo, Katy, Keychain, and Schadd.
could you sort these from scummiest to least scummy? it seems you've already got dunn at the bottom.

I can’t and if I could, I wouldn’t. My scum reads are everyone there besides Schadd. Schadd is only there because he can get lynched at any time regardless of how I personally read him. Keychain would be the most difficult out of the bunch to lynch as it would take some time to comb through her ISO and convince others.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:15 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 837, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
They tend to tunnel each other pretty aggressively whenever they’re in a game together which leads to a lot of noise that no one wants to read.
is that your only reason for wanting a dunn wagon? i'm not sure why this meta-future-possibility places dunnstral as your number one lynch over other scumreads.
In post 838, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I can’t and if I could, I wouldn’t. My scum reads are everyone there besides Schadd. Schadd is only there because he can get lynched at any time regardless of how I personally read him. Keychain would be the most difficult out of the bunch to lynch as it would take some time to comb through her ISO and convince others.
why wouldn't you? also, if you don't scumread schadd, why didn't you place him in the "not interested" group?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Basically, that list was who I think could get lynched even with how little time we have left. I’m focusing on Dunn right now because I scum read him and I recall a few people grouping him with my slot so there seems that there is actual interest there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 839, northsidegal wrote:
In post 837, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
is that your only reason for wanting a dunn wagon? i'm not sure why this meta-future-possibility places dunnstral as your number one lynch over other scumreads.

why wouldn't you? also, if you don't scumread schadd, why didn't you place him in the "not interested" group?
I put him there because my limited experience with Schadd leads me to believe that he doesn’t do much of anything to achieve a town win-con. I’m sure others here see that so I can see him getting lynched today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m not going to focus on pushing my scum reads much right now unless we’re given a deadline extension. I’m focused on achieving the best lynch.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 817, Katyusha wrote:
In post 815, Zachstralkita wrote:If that greens Im hitting u with a traffic cone.
valid

also

LIOL UZI VERY

please make ur slot useful uwu
Man...

MAN

I had myself a hearty chuckle
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Transcend »

Dislike 832
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Keychain »

Same. Hi LUV!

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I really didn't like your entrance in any way, at all.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m focusing on Dunn right now because I scum read him and I recall a few people grouping him with my slot so there seems that there is actual interest there.
Why are you scumreading him?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
This is an awful, awful reason, considering how much noise you make. Weird way to try and gain support.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m not going to focus on pushing my scum reads much right now unless we’re given a deadline extension. I’m focused on achieving the best lynch.
Best lynch is
scum
, christ almighty

An important thing you seem to be missing is an explanation of why you townread the leading wagon.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 840, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Basically, that list was who I think could get lynched even with how little time we have left. I’m focusing on Dunn right now because I scum read him and I recall a few people grouping him with my slot so there seems that there is actual interest there.
why did you frame it as "who i'm interested in" if it's actually "who i think is likely to get lynched today"? even more, why place espeonage and jord in the "unlikely to be lynched" category and havo, katy and keychain in the "possible lynches" one?

i'm sorry if these questions seem pointless, i'm just trying to understand what you're saying.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: uzi

Ite
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:56 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 834, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Mod: Can we get a deadline extension?
Consensus Of The Few Responders When This Was Previously Requested Was That It Would Not Be Required. If Enough People Request One I Am Willing To Reconsider.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 845, Keychain wrote:Same. Hi LUV!

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

I really didn't like your entrance in any way, at all.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m focusing on Dunn right now because I scum read him and I recall a few people grouping him with my slot so there seems that there is actual interest there.
Why are you scumreading him?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
This is an awful, awful reason, considering how much noise you make. Weird way to try and gain support.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m not going to focus on pushing my scum reads much right now unless we’re given a deadline extension. I’m focused on achieving the best lynch.
Best lynch is
scum
, christ almighty

An important thing you seem to be missing is an explanation of why you townread the leading wagon.
Hi Keychain!

I have my own reasons for scum reading Dunn that’ll get into a bit. However the game state is why I threw out my suggestion. It feels like a combination of people sniffing for reasons to push a policy lynch and/or mindlessly scrambling to get a lynch in. I don’t feel like I have enough time to try prevent either of those things and I don’t feel like I’m going to learn anything if any of the leading wagons flip. I also town read them. I rather just go with the collective for now, let our PRs do their thing, and analyze the data Day 2 if we’re not given an extension.

I don’t think you’ve played with me to call me a noisy player so I’d like to know where this is coming from.

Yes but from my point of view, I don’t think the current leading wagons are on scum and it seems like it’s going to be quite difficult to get who I want lynched with this player list.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”