Mini Normal 1964 - Hell Is 56k Dialup - Endgame!

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:46 am

Post by schadd_ »

Gotta Go to Lecture
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 974, schadd_ wrote: "why is your read around me centered around my read on you" is another one of those things that should be a statement and not a question. ya, when i'm thinking about stuff that zach did that informs my read of him the way he talks about me is one of the things that stands out. it's a sort of standin for a general issue which is that a lot of your reads / posting style seem convenient, like more aligned with what i think u r good at doing as scum (explaining things! rhetoric!) than what i expect u to gravitate to as town (callouts! a bunch of other foggy things that i'm not sure about exactly because kidney was garbage fire). for example also has a bunch of things that are questions that should just be statements and like trying to explain your way onto the mislynch but also try to seem engagey. which came after my readlist but fukkit it's a good example and the sort of thing i was thinking of.
Okay so no that's definitely a question. I don't know why they have to be statements. What? Can we start there? LMFAO
Like Dunn, you only engaging with what's given to you directly is scummy as hell. You're doing this with me and while you mention your reads being convenient yours are literally even more convenientest.
Also you're asserting that, like, I would have even needed to explain my way onto your lynch if I were pushing you as scum. Like I was in a position where I needed to do this or had to for this agenda that I supposedly have but it doesn't make sense.

I see the thing you're going for here but
You'd have to paint a clearer picture of what you perceive my scumgame as
Substance like wrt to other things I've done that don't involve me pushing you would look a lotttt better than what you're doing currently does

I was Miller IC In Kidney. I VI'd that game. You can argue that I VI every game but that's not what I'm getting at here. meta reading me as a rule is terrible. It makes sense that your bar for reading me like that would be that sole experience but I expect town you to know that I'm a wild card. And lol explaining shit and rhetoric is def not a scumtell for me, unfortunately.

Like I know how you were saying it but it only fits better cause we're doing this thing and I'm pushing you

schadd_ wrote: i
am
fence sitting, thanks for noticing! it's like, if u want to scumread me you have the choice of doing it because you think my reads are bad or because you think they aren't confident enough

these are dominantly what i think about the game, there are just macro things that make me feel like i have large potential to be dumb and wrong

for example i do somewhat confidently scumread katy. sorta the same reason as you, engagement feels weird. she isn't trying to talk to me which is natural for her and was the last time we played together. i would link but alt. it would kind of make sense if she genuinely really really thought i was scum but like. i was scum in the game i just mentioned. i don't think i gave enough reason from the wall / list to make an assumption as to whether i was confident about the read other than that i said it felt weird. i didn't talk about the substance of it.

what i said with dunn is what i'm thinking about him, it's not no reason. he tends to be pretty active as both alignments iirc and it makes more sense to me that he would underperform as town than scum.

i don't see why it's weird that little mention of uzi makes him null. that sounds intuitive to me. i also don't think it's true that he wasn't mentioned much? there was some stuff from ee i pointed out. like, ee is contentless and uzi is good at scum. so like. that is null.

they are both bad and not confident enough i would say
only in the important areas
yeah, It reads like you're leaving yourself a lot of room to have literally any progression you want is what I meant. Katy - Being that she's one of the most obvtowniest people ever you not doing the same is super hard ping. Oh, and also happens to have been pushing you. Just saying. This isn't that far fetched. Even in the same post you doubtcast that she actually scumreads you..
What did Dunn actually do that's of substance? Like what did he provide that wasn't prod dodging or engagement for engagement's sake? The question doesn't have an answer. You can't give me one. It's just no one really cares. Also his allure says "let me not do shit" and that's basically what happens.

He's not underperforming here. There's literally no performance. That's the big thing.

Uzi's been the primary wagon like the focus so I would expect you to have something to say about any...anything about it really.. so you shouldn't really be confused at that point. It explains itself. Good at scum or not he's still given a lot of AI stuff to interact with or divine anything from. EE was EE.
schadd_ wrote: i am flattered you suggested i am scum that is trying to engage lmao
okay this kills me lmfao
you're getting wagoned

?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

Vote Count Sixteen, Or "Uuuuugh, There's Nothing To Do Without Internet. I'm Gonna Go Watch The Clock." "Okay Dude, See You La-Wait, What?"

Schadd (4): northsidegal, Katyusha, wavemode, Zachstralkita (L-3)

Lil Uzi Vert (2): Havo, Keychain
Havo (2): Espeonage, Jodaxq
Northsidegal (1): Dunnstral
Espeonage (1): Schadd

Not Voting (3): Lil Uzi Vert, Transcend, Srceenplay

Day 1 Will End Really Soon. Like, Really, REALLY Soon... Or In (expired on 2017-11-28 21:00:00) Which Is Still Fairly Soon In The Grander, Cosmic Scheme Of Things.

With Thirteen Alive, Seven Votes Are Required To Lynch.

Prodding Katyusha.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Katyusha »

hey i like barely read but where the fuck did schadd's scumread of me come from

actually where in general did it come from
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Katyusha »

also am i high or are prods this game 24 hours because i thought i posted saturday
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:19 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 979, Katyusha wrote:also am i high or are prods this game 24 hours because i thought i posted saturday
You're High. You Last Posted On Saturday. Today Is Monday. 48 Hours.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 888, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is Schadd scum?

Katy, your reasoning for voting is Schadd is shit. If you can’t follow his thought process and feel he’s been all over the place, attempt to understand where’s he’s coming and don’t just lazily park. Just voting him without any follow through isn’t going to suddenly make him provide content you not only deem satisfactory, but clear.
Have you not noticed that that's what I'm doing?
In post 667, Katyusha wrote:
schadd can i get like a readlist from you because your trajectory feels all over the place to me from a quick iso
I need a starting point for getting clarity. The game has moved pretty quickly from schadd's last posts at that time and asking him questions about reads that've likely changed is going to just be pointless noise. I need something relevant and tangible if I want to do anything with a lurker slot and schadd is more likely to deliver that if I ask than dunn has so far.

How would you have followed through in my position? im honestly not seeing what i should have done besides asking for a readlist

also uzi wagon was :down:, trans gets town points for being the first to unvote and acknowledge that it was crap
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Katyusha »

UNVOTE:

reading 925 rn
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 925, schadd_ wrote:why is trajectory all over the place notable

why vote
because i generally can vibe with town you and see where you're coming from. you being opaque to me is weird and scummy and calls for clarity

vote bc i wanted to redirect attention there

also im sure trans can vouch for me but like i ask him to do things all the time as town even knowing he's not going to do anything and i feel this has been referenced multiple times and im not sure why you dont know this lmao

i dont have much else to say about 925 besides it's the town thought process i'm looking for from schadd thats been missing

VOTE: espeo
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 927, schadd_ wrote:
i think town:
transcend, keech, wavemode

more town than the i don't fucking even know pool:
srceenplay, dunnstral, jodaxq (???) (but i think so) (?)

i don't fucking honestly even know:
uzi, havo

like marginally more scum than the i don't fucking honestly have any fucking honestly idea pool and she gets her own tier because it feels like a read that 2016 me is very confident in and wrong:
north side gal

there's also like zachary and there's like so much bullshit i'm thinking up about how i would think he would go and i think it's like reasonable that he thinks he has some way to read me that works but he's also like weird and motivated by different things than i would think and seems like he could be agenda/lynch-driven but also like the only (completed) game that i've played with him was trash garbage bullshit and i don't have any idea. like remember last time how i was like "lmao i'm judging zachary from speakeasy" well I'M SOMEWHO NOT FUCKING ABLE TO DO THAT BECAUSE THIS GAME IS LIKE DIFFERENT AND LESS SMOOTH AND STRAIGHTFORWARD THAN KIDNEY WHICH IS INTERESTING CONSIDERING KIDNEY WAS TRASH GARBAGE BULLSHIT
zachary

like rather more scum than the i don't fucking honestly have any fucking clue pool but honestly this game feels like a game where my reads are trash garbage so like whatever honestly fucking and it feels weird to put katy lower than zachary?????? but i think i think that:
espeonage, katy
this readlist hits too close to home which also reminds me that i'm probably wrong about a lot of things because im scum on this list

past experience suggests it's the zach read im wrong about (ie he is scum) but i have no tangible reason to go about pushing it nor do i even know where to pressure it because like? if i knew how i would

schadd what do you want to talk about? at this point i dont really know how to make myself active and useful and im lacking the drive to do so here which is bad but i just desperately need a starting point this game and i'm lacking it
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 968, Zachstralkita wrote:Katy's the strongest town I have
this shouldn't be the case

i get meta but like no one has ever meta read me correctly and the people that should have the play experience to do so rightfully arent so????

where is this coming from
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

U...
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Katyusha »

ok but like

this reminds me of a certain game where i hard townread trans as scum in a situation i probably shouldnt have and i feel like you're doing the same because from an informed position it makes sense and feels like "what i would do as town" but it's really not from my vantage point
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Katyusha »

so what im asking for is clarity as to why i'm so obvious town that maybe is a little more meta agnostic
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:46 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 976, Zachstralkita wrote:Like Dunn, you only engaging with what's given to you directly is scummy as hell. You're doing this with me and while you mention your reads being convenient yours are literally even more convenientest.
?

i don't remember dunn engaging with anything
In post 976, Zachstralkita wrote:I see the thing you're going for here but
You'd have to paint a clearer picture of what you perceive my scumgame as
Substance like wrt to other things I've done that don't involve me pushing you would look a lotttt better than what you're doing currently does
so like there's which is just a tallpost that i found indiscriminately as an example (and if you want me to talk about how a specific other post factors into the thought that is also helpful)

at face value it's just a regular tallpost, goes through a bunch of things and talks sorta nuts and bolts about your reasons for thinking things. this is something that like a striking number of people, especially the 2016 crowd is good at faking - like uzi, katy, probably transc if he did that as town, probably me if playing scum didn't make my life force evaporate, and probably you since people talk about your rhetorical style and stuff as scum. but like i kind of also expect all of us except like katy to not bother with it as town. like uzi town is often just like "lmao" "lmao ur wrong" from what i remember. because it stops being interesting to like talk about the game and stuff after a while unless you're scum and faking it. and this is like foggy and not always true and leaves me at the point where i can only really just say "idk zach's posts are like kind of not what i expect them to be"
In post 976, Zachstralkita wrote:meta reading me as a rule is terrible. It makes sense that your bar for reading me like that would be that sole experience but I expect town you to know that I'm a wild card.
i mean meta is how i think of everyone like always. you can see me meta read people i haven't played with or read any games of oftentimes.

i guess you could within reason expect me to think of you as a wild card. i mean at the same time the only* thing i played with you was a d1 in a large that i half paid attention to. and like speakeasy posting. and stuff. from this game alone i wouldn't suppose you're a wild card, because of the nuts and boltsy stuff i mentioned.

do you not take issue with katy saying she has a tell on you?
In post 976, Zachstralkita wrote:yeah, It reads like you're leaving yourself a lot of room to have literally any progression you want is what I meant. Katy - Being that she's one of the most obvtowniest people ever you not doing the same is super hard ping. Oh, and also happens to have been pushing you. Just saying. This isn't that far fetched. Even in the same post you doubtcast that she actually scumreads you..
is what i think. when you say i'm open to having any progression i want what about this makes it different from other people? like you're saying i'm plotting this readlist such that it seems easy to change at convenience? but how do i do that? i don't really change my mind as town very often.

i mean i disagree that katy is obvtown. you disagree that transc is obvtown. etc etc.

i think that she would be less likely to scumread me as town, like, at all.
In post 976, Zachstralkita wrote:What did Dunn actually do that's of substance? Like what did he provide that wasn't prod dodging or engagement for engagement's sake? The question doesn't have an answer. You can't give me one. It's just no one really cares. Also his allure says "let me not do shit" and that's basically what happens.

He's not underperforming here. There's literally no performance. That's the big thing.
i mean he's voting people. his reads kind of align with mine. i don't posit that he's doing anything else of substance, rather that him being town doesn't unilaterally imply that he would be substantial. do you suppose it does?
In post 976, Zachstralkita wrote:Uzi's been the primary wagon like the focus so I would expect you to have something to say about any...anything about it really.. so you shouldn't really be confused at that point. It explains itself. Good at scum or not he's still given a lot of AI stuff to interact with or divine anything from. EE was EE.
uzi being a big wagon (which he's also like not at the moment) doesn't impact me having thoughts about him. i say what i have thoughts on. good at scum makes his things less alignment indicative, like considering He Got Me! last game. i rather thought he was town and was wrong. so i am in turn less likely to think of the stuff i think about him as salient. like my thoughts on him are:
-content seems gut good. which it did last game. but it's like different than last game? but like i have blocked out a lot of stuff from last game as well.
-he hasn't been lmaoing as much. that might be bullshit.
cool we landed at null. wow! even though he is a big wagon!
In post 978, Katyusha wrote:hey i like barely read but where the fuck did schadd's scumread of me come from

actually where in general did it come from
from thoughts, and sensations
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:47 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 984, Katyusha wrote:schadd what do you want to talk about? at this point i dont really know how to make myself active and useful and im lacking the drive to do so here which is bad but i just desperately need a starting point this game and i'm lacking it
fucken i dunno dude.

who do u townread rn

what are you worried about
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:48 am

Post by schadd_ »

ooh wait why do u think me scumreading u means u r wrong about things exactly
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:48 am

Post by schadd_ »

Eating Lanch
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:48 am

Post by schadd_ »

i mean dinner
free darius mccollum

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

what have you done

You're an easy read Katy. Well I have some people that are like that on this site. Not a lot. It's really like, some chakra shit that has to do with your playstyle. Not joking.

But Ya Mans Finessing U :lol: :lol:

Pedit BRUH
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:51 am

Post by schadd_ »

what do y'all think about nsg
free darius mccollum

Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 991, schadd_ wrote:ooh wait why do u think me scumreading u means u r wrong about things exactly
because besides that read i have the same readlist except with you in the top town tier

naturally since that means i have two scumreads (zach and espeo) im missing something blatant

i hard tr you, trans, srceen, joda, and wavemode. by like number rules or whatever i probably should relook havo i guess but he's still in the townpool. keech is probably town

dunn is idfk still and i guess we also differ on that read but at this point i dont know if it'd be fair to say i scumread him

like instantly im waffling on uzi though i didnt like the way his wagon felt and just reading it it felt scumlead and on town but i have to look it over again bc im not even done coldreading and his reads i guess are bad. numbers rule

that leaves whoever it leaves

zach's read on me is :eyes emoji: tho fr, my read on espeo hasnt changed

worried about how i literally have no footing this game - scumreads and reads in general feel really ephemeral and ???. this is the most prods i've gotten in a game im active in (ie not one im depression spiraling out of) and i feel really fucking gross about it but like!!!! i open the thread and i just vegetate and dont really know
schadd_ wrote:what do y'all think about nsg
fajita was gross still but nsg is somewhat better. thing is tho shes one of those people i dont have a good understanding of her personality and i cant read her that well so i have zero confidence
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 994, Zachstralkita wrote:what have you done

You're an easy read Katy. Well I have some people that are like that on this site. Not a lot. It's really like, some chakra shit that has to do with your playstyle. Not joking.

But Ya Mans Finessing U :lol: :lol:

Pedit BRUH
this isnt an answer zach :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

what have i done. my third eye chakra is overactive but that doesnt mean i cant zero in and translate meta-centric reads into something tangible to someone who's unfamiliar with someone

do that but for me
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Katyusha »

no but with the lack of me being scumread until now when nothing about my approach or interaction with the thread has really changed is just strange

it plausibly could be town scumreading me with replacements seeing the game differently but thats why zach's insistence of me being town is ???
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Katyusha »

In post 977, KidAmn wrote:Day 1 Will End Really Soon. Like, Really, REALLY Soon... Or In 0 days, 21 hours, 53 minutes Which Is Still Fairly Soon In The Grander, Cosmic Scheme Of Things.
hey town who do we want to compromise on if we don't want espeo

im not confident enough to lynch havo or luv, schadd is firmly town

nsg is an option im ok with i think

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”