Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2449, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2448, Creature wrote:
In post 2415, checkersman7 wrote:even ramcius understands why a group B vote is bad

voting B is basically a scumclaim at this point
Not if we're confident enough scum are Majiffy and Thor.
why you want lose game on the spot, if you wrong? Also, when you became so confident in your reads? In every game before i wanted PL you for coasting/lurking :mrgreen:
We'll have to return to Group B, you know. The game of mafia is based on risks.

Also, I'm decently townreading LUV, momo and SnarkySnowman, so by PoE it's Majiffy and Thor665.
Sigh
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2451, Creature wrote:
In post 2449, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2448, Creature wrote:
In post 2415, checkersman7 wrote:even ramcius understands why a group B vote is bad

voting B is basically a scumclaim at this point
Not if we're confident enough scum are Majiffy and Thor.
why you want lose game on the spot, if you wrong? Also, when you became so confident in your reads? In every game before i wanted PL you for coasting/lurking :mrgreen:
We'll have to return to Group B, you know. The game of mafia is based on risks.

Also, I'm decently townreading LUV, momo and SnarkySnowman, so by PoE it's Majiffy and Thor665.
yes, i know that we have return to B, but why risk now?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Creature »

Well, we're going to risk mislynching in Group A or C and risk losing another PR.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Creature »

Not gonna let anyone mislynch Toto though.
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Transcend »

Hey

What's up

Dudes
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: c
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Toto »

@mod vote count looks wrong. T&r are voting twice and should add up to 6(now 7)
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Transcend »

Kitty
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Toto »

Dog
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Transcend »

Kittttyyyyyyy
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Toto »

This has been a great discussion
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Transcend »

Why did you claim
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Toto »

I already had. Specially since checkers made it really obvious I didnt know what a secret agent was. The better question is why checkers is asking those questions
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Transcend »

Who currs
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Toto »

Why do you ask if you dont care
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2463, Toto wrote:The better question is why checkers is asking those questions
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 2464, Transcend wrote:Who currs
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Toto »

Cause he is balantly rolefishing and he stikes me as the type that does that type of shit as scum
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Transcend »

No dude

Git gud
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you town read him, it doesn’t matter how he got 3
Yeah, it does actually. It helps us understand his thought process, which may allow us to see his point of view or even agree with it. It also helps justify whether that townread is warranted or not.
In post 2367, Creature wrote:
In post 2281, Elliberetta wrote:
In post 2108, Elliberetta wrote:yeah no creature where the hell are you getting the active as scum part
If you link to the real post there's context prior.

Creature plz respond to this ty.
In post 3625, UC Voyager wrote:
Nom Assemblerotws for "Lurking as town"

This isn't a random nom. it actully is very significant. Assemble is known for lurking more as town than he does as scum. It is part of his game play. It makes it harder for people to predict his alignment, and makes him more unique than other players. Lurking is his downfall a lot of times, but when the player list has played with him, they tend to know this is normal. He actually is a really good scum. He makes good posts (sometimes) when he does make posts. I think that if there was a title for him based off his game style, this would be it!
All that tells me is that Assemble was nominated for lurking
more
as town than as scum. It never said that he didn't lurk as scum, just that he lurked just a tiny bit less. Regardless, this title nom was swiftly rejected, and I don't think this is enough to tell us anything about Assemble's actual habits as scum or town.
In post 2395, checkersman7 wrote:I think you're goon didn't read the setup wanted to push back hard then realized I'm a bad push for scum to make so changed your read and didn't want to reopen the can by calling me on the fishing, because that woudknt go with the new appeasement strategy.
But if he's a goon, wouldn't he just look at the PT first before jumping in here? I'm pretty sure that secret agents would be mentioned somewhere in there.
In post 2404, momo wrote:Okay, it's been 20 pages...whelp..

Anyways, Eddie, you might come after me but you will be lynching town and guaranteeing disaster. I stand by voting B but I urge you to only lynch me if you are absolutely sure as lynching B!Town would be terrible
Just a reminder that this is still scum and should be a priority whenever we come back around to B.
In post 2407, Creature wrote:Anyone scumreads LUV here?
No.
In post 2425, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 2414, Toto wrote:K

VOTE: b
Think we already hammered C, and actually checkers is right that going B now is a bad tactical play.
That's not what he said. He said it's essentially a scum claim, and I agree.
In post 2430, checkersman7 wrote:Idk the supposed 'expert' BT is completely untrustable after Xyzzy
You know, I'm getting sick and tired of you disparaging me over a read I HAVEN'T EVEN GIVEN YET! I have never, at any point in this game, said I have a townread on Eddie. I've said I'm letting it simmer, aka I'm not satisfied with where my read on him is at. But since you can't seem to shut your whore mouth for just ten seconds, I might as well tell you where I'm at, since you couldn't take the time out of your self-appointed harassment campaign to actually properly play the game and actually ask what my read is and why I'm where I am with it (And don't go on about you being able to read Eddie, because all you did in TBD was buddy up to the most active player and follow down a list of 3 names that didn't contradict what he was saying. Congrats! You got lucky on the last name, dear Survivor. It just goes to show that if you don't stop to reevaluate reads and just go blindly down the list, you can have a 33% chance of hitting scum. And you wonder why I think more highly of Elli, who was nominated for Paragon, over you, who is finding himself on more and more players' blacklists because he is extremely toxic in and out of games. :roll: ).

I've not been comfortable with Eddie this game. I didn't really care for his first post asking everyone what they thought, especially since he really didn't follow up on any of it. I still don't like that easy townread of Majiffy and Thor. Giving hard townreads like that so early in the game was definitely something that needed to be explained. However, the idgaf attitude that he expressed going into that with me actually made me think that he could just genuinely have a gut read. Still not happy about it, though. His Momo read, though, and the reasoning for it, is such a shining beacon of town for me, because I saw him reach the same conclusions as I did before and independently of me. I know that he wasn't just copying me on that. That was a genuine read, and that was a genuine push from him. Now that could still be SvS, as I believe Eddie would still push that if Momo was independently scum from him, much like he pushed against off-reads he had in TBD. But I think that has a higher chance of coming from him as town than scum. His whining about the activity and how busy he is etc. is pretty null, although you're right that it's now reaching the point of oversaturation. And his comment of "I see what you're doing" has been gnawing at me. There really wasn't anything to see there, as I just told him to unvote B and vote C, stop picking pointless fights with you, and to sheep me if I was confident enough to ask him to. That wasn't a "I have a plan, Eddie." as much as it was "Shut up and stop being stupid, Eddie.". There's a paranoid part of my brain that thinks Eddie may be scum who thought I was scum recognizing he was scum and telling him so and to stay in line.

So I'm stuck between the Momo push d1 signalling town, and the paranoid "I see what you're doing" part of me thinking that's scum, and I need time to mull it over and time to get some more hands on time with him. This was why I told Elli to ask me about Eddie again on d3, because I figured I'd have a solid enough read by then, and that I could unpack all the junk and possible paranoia that followed over after he played me in TBD. I want to PoE my group out some more to get a clearer picture, because I'm almost there. And most of all, I need you to keep from running your mouth about things that you know nothing about. If you want to talk specifics about reads and hash things out, that's fine, but throwing insults just because you can is growing irksome, and I'm down to my last nerve.

@Eddie: Checks was right in that you just posted nothing but noise and zero content. I'd be expecting you to be more productive by this point, baby or no, and to be posting at least SOME content or engaging in reads. You're doing zero of that. And I know you had the time last night, because I gave you the space after I finished with the stream to do what you were doing. Partly because I needed to unwind before I went to bed, and also because I heard you tip tapping away and figured you needed the silence to concentrate, and it was best I removed myself from the equation. You produced less than what I know you're capable of, and I'm not happy.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Oh, I forgot to mention I have a townread on Creature now. Discuss.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Toto »

Why not? Explain why scum!checkers would not do that?

Dont give me the usual scum generally dont try to call att to themselves bs unless you have evidence or experience based on his scumplay?

Is he shy scum, tricky/cheeky scum or idgaf scum?

@transcend ^^^
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Toto »

Bulb= zak = zaklstrasa?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Elli was nommed for paragon over me because I rolled scum in Alisae lmfao

but I'll take your giant rant as agreement with my read
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”