UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 229, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 171, UC Voyager wrote:@laserguy lets not policy lynch, plus lucca replaced out, so there is just a Luca and Lucky
Where did you get the idea of a policy lynch from Laser's ?
I actually don't know where i was getting the policy lynch thing from. : p. I probably miss read or was thinking of something else.

In post 176, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 126, mozamis wrote:giving lucky a town pass for sheer effort.
he copuld be very good scum, but hes not a day 1 lynch
...what? Thanks for town reading me, but this is absolutely the wrong reason to.
I'm pretty sure I like this - it's not often that I see scum questioning townreads on them.
In post 177, Impede wrote:I like the bit about scum trying to get on a townblock. The only problem with it is that there are two "blocks" forming in this game right now that are buddying each other pretty heavily, and the way I see it, you could have scum in either or both.
That's true. The important part to look at is how each person joined (or attempted to join) the townblock - through interactions or through sheeping the general consensus.
In post 198, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:Nyegh. After looking at 90, it is a hot mess. I think I fucked up along the lines. (won't lie, I'm not the greatest with percentages so I had an easier time with cy's 4 posts). I was honestly trying to go for an objective analysis, but I guess I fell into the confirmation bias anyways.

Although I feel I townread too early, as he hardly posts. Then again, still a town lean.

I feel Sesq and Luka are def town. As for the other reads? I haven't got my thoughts organized yet. Maybe Impede too? He seems to be getting townier and townier.
Don't try to play mafia like a game of sudoku. I know it feels better to base things off of objectivity but this is a subjective game - put your reads out there, focus on your personal opinions and try to analyze the opinions of others.
In post 199, UC Voyager wrote:I find it very strange how you kept rather silent until this case formed on you, and you started to post again. It makes little to no since.
Does it really not make sense? Think about it.
Hint: by strange, i mean scummy. :wink:
so...i don't get enough sleep
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 271, UC Voyager wrote: i don't even know where the fuck you are going with this. i am so confused by it lol.
I was calling LAMIST.
In post 272, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:@CultOfAthena

Well, like I stated before, he presented a nice summed up paragraph on one of the 4. He makes a sorta townish play then vanishes. I get that life is busy, but most people can still get in a post or two. Besides, there is not much of a point in lurking unless A) You don't really have anything to contribute, which doesn't make sense considering the last time he posted was around 100 (to my memory) and it was short. B) This is vanilla and nightless. You don't need to lurk to try to avoid nightkill and get the investigative results safely. There is no power role that has to be wary and nervous about lynching/nk and thus lurks.
There was about an equal amount of time between his initial posts to his recent posts compared to my initial posts and my recent posts. Are you applying the same argument to me? Unless he's been posting elsewhere on site and deliberately ignoring this game then any argument about activity is non-alignment indicative.

It seems to me like you're describing why lurking is pointless but you're still calling him scum for it - could you elaborate?
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 274, Sesq wrote:
In post 269, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 231, Sesq wrote:wow athena, that's a lot of nothing you've said.
That's certainly one way to interpret it. An incorrect interpretation, mind you, but an interpretation nonetheless.
jesus fucking christ. nevermind we're lynching athena today.

VOTE: cultofathena
Why?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 276, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 271, UC Voyager wrote: i don't even know where the fuck you are going with this. i am so confused by it lol.
I was calling LAMIST.
i have heard the term LAMIST before, though i am not sure what it means.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez »

Key word can. It seems to me though, that policy lynching helps scum more. Metas kinda get in the way of policy.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:20 pm

LAMIST means Look At Me I'm So Town.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 280, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:LAMIST means Look At Me I'm So Town.
ok
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 252, Luca Blight wrote:Note for reference that Cy, having been widely townread early on, has done nothing since.
But is this from a lack of real content in his posts or a lack of activity? I think there's a distinction you're missing there.
What are you talking about? He had literally done nothing in the time between being townread early on until I called him out on not doing anything in 252.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 282, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 252, Luca Blight wrote:Note for reference that Cy, having been widely townread early on, has done nothing since.
But is this from a lack of real content in his posts or a lack of activity? I think there's a distinction you're missing there.
What are you talking about? He had literally done nothing in the time between being townread early on until I called him out on not doing anything in 252.
Exactly. You seem to be suggesting that he's just coasting on the early town credit, but the fact that he's done "nothing" has been a product of his post count, not the content of his posts. Activity is NAI - you're suggesting a connection that doesn't actually mean anything.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:29 pm

In post 283, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 282, Luca Blight wrote:
Exactly. You seem to be suggesting that he's just coasting on the early town credit, but the fact that he's done "nothing" has been a product of his post count, not the content of his posts. Activity is NAI - you're suggesting a connection that doesn't actually mean anything.
He hasn't actually done anything in the time being. After those few posts, until Luca called him out, he did nothing. Why? Surely there was enough content for at least some posts.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

By the way, here's a fresh take that's sure to get some debate started - there really isn't all that great of a reason for Luca to be as widely townread as he is.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@Athena:
I didn't say it was necessarily NAI - it was just a point of reference, but he had obviously been lurking as he posted almost immediately afterwards.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

necessarily AI*
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 284, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:He hasn't actually done anything in the time being. After those few posts, until Luca called him out, he did nothing. Why? Surely there was enough content for at least some posts.
Is Zulfy scum? I haven't seen anything from him - he's got the entire game to look at and he still can't comment on anything?
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:32 pm

In post 288, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 284, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:He hasn't actually done anything in the time being. After those few posts, until Luca called him out, he did nothing. Why? Surely there was enough content for at least some posts.
Is Zulfy scum? I haven't seen anything from him - he's got the entire game to look at and he still can't comment on anything?
Zulfy I can't tell, but I can't remember what page he joined on. Remember, reading the game takes a bit. If Luca is correct and cy's been lurking then shouldn't he be up to speed?
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 286, Luca Blight wrote:
@Athena:
I didn't say it was necessarily NAI - it was just a point of reference, but he had obviously been lurking as he posted almost immediately afterwards.
You didn't explicitly say anything but I think the obvious implication there is that it's a point of suspicion. I can't conclusively say anything on the second point, but you disregard the frequency of coincidence.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

In post 290, CultOfAthena wrote:
@Athena:
You didn't explicitly say anything but I think the obvious implication there is that it's a point of suspicion. I can't conclusively say anything on the second point, but you disregard the frequency of coincidence.
Addendum to this - I don't think there's a point in continuing this particular discussion further if you're not making that point as something that's alignment relevant. Consider this my own "point of reference", then.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 290, CultOfAthena wrote:
@Athena:
It wasn't a coincidence - he even stated in his post he wanted to wait and see how things panned out.

I'm not sure what your problem is here exactly - I called out a lurker and he responded, meaning it had the desired effect. I don't particularly scumread him apart from that - my target today is UCV and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

As I said, I have no further issue with what you said.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Say, who did Zulfy replace?
CultOfAthena
CultOfAthena
Goon
CultOfAthena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by CultOfAthena »

Luca, what's your take on sesq, mozamis and zaraki?
In post 294, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez wrote:Say, who did Zulfy replace?
Archwing.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Ah, good to know. I'm not going to judge based on Arch's lurking, because he replaced out which makes me suspect he simply didn't have time/could handle it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.7

CommKnight(3)
~ cytheflyguy, Zulfy, Lucky2u

Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez(1)
~ LaserGuy
UC Voyager(1)
~ Luca Blight
mozamis(1)
~ CultOfAthena
Lucky2u(1)
~ CommKnight
Impede(1)
~ mozamis
CultOfAthena(1)
~ Sesq

Not Voting (3): Impede, Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez, UC Voyager

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-12-02 21:30:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 13 calls in 3 seconds. With an average of 0.303 seconds per call.

Edited only to fix vote count number as I can't count/didn't update the autocounter
Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This vote-count is ridiculously diluted. Time to condense our votes.

Who wants to vote UCV with me?
In post 295, CultOfAthena wrote:Luca, what's your take on sesq, mozamis and zaraki?
Sesq is probably town based on the emotion from his posts and the strength of his pushes which feel pretty genuine.

The other two are pretty null to me at the moment, although I haven't ISO'd them and don't plan to until UCV is lynched - he is the only player I'm willing to vote for today as I'm over 90% sure he's scum.
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Zaraki_Jaegerjaquez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:39 pm

I'm willing to vote if you're willing to condense your proof. I'd like to see it, actually.

Return to “Completed Open Games”