Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4854 (isolation #600) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #601) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maths "called it" post was about Math knowing I'd scum read them.

In post 2245, MathBlade wrote:Maybe stop playing like trash and attacking me for what Alisae already said was a shit post?
This is the post that shows Math retracting the miller claim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4858 (isolation #602) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, maybe CABD isn't the best person to kinda sheep here as he pushed nothing but town but

In post 53, Cabd wrote:This is normal for UCV.
and there was also a little mini bandwagon of me, Bee and HST where we thought UC was just silly town.

I didn't really have a problem with Lucky catch up post and I never really understood the big deal. He was kinda lurky after that and his quick hammer is kinda nasty regardless of Math's alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4887 (isolation #603) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lucky why didn't you claim yesterday?

I will probably not vote ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4893 (isolation #604) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I'm leaning an Axe, Lucky or Whiskers wagon. I don't necessarily think that Math defending the snot out of Whiskers makes it town. Luckys quick hammer on Math was terrible and I looked back in my post log. UC was trying to paint me as an Alisae buddy so that could be a thing. Axe has only pushed two town (likely a 3rd since I'm leaning heavily on ass town atm) the lack scumhunting is really nasty and him being nitpicky with TIAM while they are voting ass together is talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4895 (isolation #605) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Axe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4901 (isolation #606) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4898, AxleGreaser wrote:also you have not answered what your voting or not voting Ass
probably
depends on or is that keep your options open post?
Wouldn't you like to know, scumbag.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4905 (isolation #607) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4897, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4893, Nero Cain wrote:him being nitpicky with TIAM
Which nit picky?
In post 4884, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4876, TwoInAMillion wrote:Quick summary of MB's voting history.
Um yeah, you will also need to consider the state of the wagons, when he did those. yeah?

Are you after mass claim still, or do you straight up disbelieve the claim like i do.

Viomi was tilted as per the analysis in this post
viewtopic.php?p=9735379#p9735379

That is sufficient explanation for the replace out.

However the claim is different

Replace out happened at (Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:47 am) in my TZ
Viomi got voted by 3 people (the wagon was rolling)
claim: town jailkeeper ( Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:14 am ) half an hour later, emotive ragey viomi is watching the thread and sees the wagon and acts. That was a rational not an emotive act.
Why include town <<< is nt that self evident when you are town. (yeah i dont know I like that either, it just feels wrong)(LAMIST)(meh one more pebble)

So was the choice not to claim actions. (there is more emotive noise)

Why do this, if it not to give the replacement flexibility to make up the actions they want to?
In post 4373, Viomi wrote:Anyways, my replacement will tell you what I targeted.

also
@TIAM
are you still voting for a mass claim? You started it but that idea seemed to get lost.
In post 4886, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 4881, Lucky2u wrote:So... Assemble huh? Yea I definitely didn't like the Joey or Viomi slot until that claim. That's where my doubt started.
Are you saying the claim made you see the slot townier, as in the claim looks legit?

please see post above for why i don't.
like he's voting who you think is scum, why would you care WHY?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4909 (isolation #608) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
scum setting up a delayed OMGUS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4916 (isolation #609) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4908, Lucky2u wrote:-1 nero
this is nothing but a weak pushback. We were doing a mass claim. Sure, that's a valid argument but it also benefits scum to not lock themselves into a claim. I'm not seeing your reasoning for the light pushback. Like why is it scummy for me to ask you why you didn't claim while we were doing mass claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4918 (isolation #610) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What option would that be?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4921 (isolation #611) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why not fake claim a pr and get shot over the guy that was lulzly hinting at a cop?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4924 (isolation #612) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4918, Nero Cain wrote:What option would that be?
like I'm not going to just blab everything I'm thinking so you and your scumbuddies can know what I'm thinking and counter me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (isolation #613) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4925, Transcend wrote:the only thing ass mentioned about math in his ENTIRE iso is that his pred (alisae) claimed miller and math retracted it
that was actually me. Don't why I shouldn't have thought the miller claim was legit but w/e.
In post 4928, Lucky2u wrote:that doesnt make any sense, what benefit is it to lucky scum for me to have avoided fake claiming vanilla town yesterday than today? what does that buy me if I were scum?
none, but it's not benefiting town either. I mean, we were massclaiming and you didn't do it. I think it's a fair question to ask and your light pushback is lame as fuck. You've still yet to explain why it was scummy of me to ask.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (isolation #614) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4938, Transcend wrote:assembler is a better lynch in my mind.
so far town has a 1 shot vig and two masons. If you and Whiskers want to argue that I'm a mechanic slave fine but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (isolation #615) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe, but at the same time I don't really want to lynch a confirmed pr based on maybe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4955 (isolation #616) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4943, Lucky2u wrote:I just told you why it did benefit town
this rings hollow. Socaine was hinting at being a cop to draw the nk. If your reason for
NOT
claiming was so that you could be a potential nk, why would you think that not claiming might get you shot over a fakeclaimed cop?

Also, you hammered to cut off discussion and I think that's scummy as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4958 (isolation #617) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shhhh, he's voting a buddy to distance

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (isolation #618) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4953, AxleGreaser wrote:What is confirmed about the Ass PR at all.
just that I believe it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #619) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4893, Nero Cain wrote:Luckys quick hammer on Math was terrible and I looked back in my post log. UC was trying to paint me as an Alisae buddy so that could be a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (isolation #620) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, I am nowhere near ready to end the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (isolation #621) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4965, Transcend wrote:- Viomi/Math theatre was bad
- He jailkept someone that is not named Rhah/TIAM
- His stance on Math being scum was due to a fake claim that Alisae made as a meme
- He is coasting the game on a fake claim
- He's still alive?
my counter-arguments are
- Viomi is a Vi, town are OMGUSY and Joey hero keeping Bee seem plausible.
-I also thought that Alisae was scum for fakeclaiming miller.
-ass is less than useless and he's done this before so its "normal"
-lets just argue that ass is town. there are going to be more than 4 prs, right? Why kill a known pr when they can spread paranoia?

Who else are you scum reading?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4978 (isolation #622) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its Lucky/IaI and Axle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (isolation #623) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4979, Transcend wrote:Whiskers' posting was really bad yesterday
it was
In post 4979, Transcend wrote:What's the case on IAI?
gut mostly and thinking that a dying scum Lucky throws down a vote on his buddy. In previous days I had expressed some suspicion on his slot and he has not once said anything about it. Scum avoiding me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4983 (isolation #624) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, we'll see where things go today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (isolation #625) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and so begins the great IaI/Axe distancing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (isolation #626) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mafia isn't a leisurely stroll through the park. Having static reads are scum like you. I have very little interest in lynching a claimed jailkeep and lets just leave it at that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5000 (isolation #627) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4984, Whiskers wrote:^^I'm seeing this again with Transcend, and it skeeves me.
could you go into further detail on this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5002 (isolation #628) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

3. I Am Innocent
2. Transcend
4. Nero Cain

7. AxleGreaser
10. Flairs
12. Lucky2u
15. Whiskers
^
all 3 scum are there

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5010 (isolation #629) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? but there were 4 scum. All it meant was that Math didn't kill that night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5011 (isolation #630) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5008, Transcend wrote:I don't think axle
I'm prob in favor of lynching Lucky today but I still Axe's play has been a mess and I'm not really town reading him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (isolation #631) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been pushing there being 4 scum for awhile now. I'm not believing that you just now knew about this unless you really aren't reading which you shouldn't do as town but would make sense if you are scum. My rationale for thinking this was a 4 scum setup is that 3 in a 17 is common so an 18 might be 4 and a 14/4 is a nice round setup. But in hindsight, eh. A 15/3 setup doesn't seem impossible at all.

This is also talking away from the criticism that Ass shouldn't have voted Math after blocking. Like that's a really crummy argument and you should have enough experience to understand that by now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5016 (isolation #632) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5015, Transcend wrote:That Flairs vote was _not good_
more news @ 2

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5026 (isolation #633) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5000, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4984, Whiskers wrote:^^I'm seeing this again with Transcend, and it skeeves me.
could you go into further detail on this?
Whiskers is avoiding my questions again :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5032 (isolation #634) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, there's like no rush Trans

unless...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5033 (isolation #635) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I much rather vote a vt or unclaimed trash

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (isolation #636) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Flaris town? Why do you think this is 4/14 over 3/15?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5036 (isolation #637) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5034, Transcend wrote:Lucky is scum
Weren't you calling him reckless town earlier? What changed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5044 (isolation #638) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4938, Transcend wrote:but think of a world where lucky is just
reckless town
and we flip him and we're fucked to all hell
I mean in hindsight, its not really a "town read" but this is where I picked it up. I don't understand though, if you didn't think Lucky was town then why did you want us to consider it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5045 (isolation #639) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Designed bus theory aside, a town ass keeping Math and not getting any viable resultz=//=he shouldn't have voted her. Like, I think thats one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read. I mean, maybe there's others but off the top of my head something like a cop getting a not guilty is like the only reason to not vote your scum read the next day. Its situational but jailkeeper isn't one of them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5048 (isolation #640) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5005, Flairs wrote:I understand that it's weird that he voted his target, but I feel like it would be wayy too big of a slip to mention who you targeted and vote that same person all within the same post.
If she means something else then I'm not sure what it is but I think she's saying that Ass shouldn't have been voting Math after keeping her b/c ???

2017 join dates say the darndest things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5066 (isolation #641) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shit sorry, I thought there was more time.

I'll hammer in 20 minutes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5068 (isolation #642) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5061, Transcend wrote:5059 looks like bullshit imo ._.
I mean, it is is. She's also been moving at a snail's pace. I don't really like this slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5069 (isolation #643) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I feel like Ass being a non scumhunting useless entity is NAI. I'll be pretty stoked if I was right on Joey d1 but his and Viomi's play was just kinda awful but I'd expect nothing less from Viomi. I think this greens but hopefully, I'm wrong.

vote:Ass

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5077 (isolation #644) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5074, Transcend wrote:Think it's flairs lucky and whiskers
there is no way this is 5 scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5079 (isolation #645) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5077, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5074, Transcend wrote:Think it's flairs lucky and whiskers
there is no way this is 5 scum.
lol, got my games mixed up. Though I'm leaning 3 scum no so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (isolation #646) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

To clarify, I'm supposed to wait until you post before I respond to 5078?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5084 (isolation #647) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and 5 in 18 does?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5085 (isolation #648) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5088 (isolation #649) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you know there's like 3 in 17 all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5091 (isolation #650) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My original town read on Lucky was a mostly holdover from UC. Claiming scum is WIFOM and every once in awhile there are scum that claim scum. The reason that scum get away with this is because bad/dumb town do it. I had felt like UC's scum claims were the type of Lulzy claims that come from silly town that think they are doing something useful. I had also felt like UC was an easy lynchbait target and I didn't really have an issue with Lucky's first content post like Rhah and Math did.
In post 3954, Nero Cain wrote:
TBF, Lucky has seemed maybe a little lurky lately
but I agree that both cases against him have been crap.
this was my first little side eye against him. I'm sure you'll pull quotes that show me still town reading him (and I was) but yeah...I'm always going to have differing thoughts in my head.

My real concern with Lucky started with his quick hammer of Math. Being on a scum lynch is a tremendous amount of town cred and scum desperately trying to get on and it also had the added benefit of cutting off discussion and ending any mass claim. If Lucky is scum then I think this points somewhat to scum being in the unclaimed trash.
In post 4893, Nero Cain wrote:Luckys quick hammer on Math was terrible and I looked back in my post log. UC was trying to paint me as an Alisae buddy so that could be a thing.
In post 4908, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 4887, Nero Cain wrote:Lucky why didn't you claim yesterday?

Didn't need to. I was in full control of the lynch with my hammer, why then add my role, it would only benefit scum to know at that point.

-1 nero
I think it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask why he didn't claim yesterday so I'm not the biggest fan of the slight pushback here.

I also feel like, if his reasoning for not claiming was that scum might shoot at him why he'd claim VT the next day. That seems very inconsistent.
In post 4933, Lucky2u wrote:I got my hammer, if you want my neck, come and get it.
scum threatening to self-hammer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (isolation #651) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5093, AxleGreaser wrote:How come you were "prob in favor of lynching Lucky today" but not voting him?
I wasn't ready to end things yet so I hadn't moved my vote and then time slipped away on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5097 (isolation #652) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nice OMGUS there Lucky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (isolation #653) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

was still an OMGUS yesterday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5102 (isolation #654) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5105 (isolation #655) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

But what made you claim yesterday if your original reason for not claiming during mini-mass claim was that it gave you a chance at being shot. Why not keep up the ruse?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5106 (isolation #656) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
at lucky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5114 (isolation #657) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5112, Lucky2u wrote:Nero is upset because he didn't plan on math getting lynch. He wasn't solidly on that wagon and he didn't interact with math at all that day. He gave one post about how he is ok with math or whisker being lynched and then shifted attention to the proposed mass claim without going further into the person that was at L-1. He expected the mass claim to give him an out.
the fuck is this shit? I was all over Math like the whole game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5115 (isolation #658) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Lucky

not moving my vote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5123 (isolation #659) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5119, Lucky2u wrote:In response to Nero... All game? Where are your votes then? You didn't show up on a single Alisae vote count. Then on day 3 when we were the closest to lynching math with 4 out of 7 needed, where were you for several days? On smocaine (now flipped town) and whiskers wagons that were going nowhere. Where was my vote? On scum the whole day. You have a funny way of showing you being after that slot the whole game.
I mean scum throwing down a vote on their buddy is a thing. IDK, it's just really disgusting that you think you should get town cred for voting Math but I shouldn't be afforded the same for sparing with them for large chunks of the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5125 (isolation #660) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well, I don't think you should get any town cred for hammering as I'm certainly not giving you any.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (isolation #661) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pienyan and Rhah

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5136 (isolation #662) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5133, Whiskers wrote:
In post 5084, Nero Cain wrote:and 5 in 18 does?!?
weren't you the one who told me it was 4 scum, not 3? like, on day 1.
Why can't I change my mind?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5139 (isolation #663) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, Lucky isn't town so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5162 (isolation #664) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5155, Whiskers wrote:and in light of that Nero saying "hey this isn't lylo it's 3 scum" is especially fishy. nothing significant, but FoS.
this is not exactly true. I had added the 4th scum b/c this was not a 17 play and a 4/14 seemed plausible. In hindsight, a 3/15 seems equally plausible. Why should I buy one setup over the other?

I think
TREATING
this day phase like its lylo, regardless of whether or not it really is, is the right thing to do. But I don't think I've ever been like "this isn't lylo, vote randomly and recklessly!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (isolation #665) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5154, Whiskers wrote:-OR-
This isn't LyLo.
like you are the only one that I've seen suggesting that this might not be lylo. FOS yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5164 (isolation #666) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5159, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero, your reads have sucked all game. Your not this bad as town. Also your early day, could only be 3 scum is crap at best. Sorry bud I'm starting to srsly wonder if you drew red this game.
says the guy that's been sheeping me this whole game. I'll have to check to make sure but until your recent pushback on me you were pushing nothing but a town Nauci and an unflipped Whiskers.

In post 5161, AxleGreaser wrote:Nero why did you go straight to voting Lucky?
I think he's scum shouting bullshit. He's who I wanted to lynch yesterday and I think if I had been more proactive with my vote maybe we'd have a forced a not ass lynch on ass. I don't think we are in danger of lynching so I don't think my singular vote is doing anything and I'm here and active so if I really did need to move I could but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5224 (isolation #667) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5174, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why did you switch off at this point?
I was scumreading them too and I liked Axe's stuff about that slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5225 (isolation #668) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5091, Nero Cain wrote:My original town read on Lucky was a mostly holdover from UC. Claiming scum is WIFOM and every once in awhile there are scum that claim scum. The reason that scum get away with this is because bad/dumb town do it. I had felt like UC's scum claims were the type of Lulzy claims that come from silly town that think they are doing something useful. I had also felt like UC was an easy lynchbait target and I didn't really have an issue with Lucky's first content post like Rhah and Math did.
this was my first little side eye against him. I'm sure you'll pull quotes that show me still town reading him (and I was) but yeah...I'm always going to have differing thoughts in my head.

My real concern with Lucky started with his quick hammer of Math. Being on a scum lynch is a tremendous amount of town cred and scum desperately trying to get on and it also had the added benefit of cutting off discussion and ending any mass claim. If Lucky is scum then I think this points somewhat to scum being in the unclaimed trash.

Didn't need to. I was in full control of the lynch with my hammer, why then add my role, it would only benefit scum to know at that point.

-1 nero
I think it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask why he didn't claim yesterday so I'm not the biggest fan of the slight pushback here.

I also feel like, if his reasoning for not claiming was that scum might shoot at him why he'd claim VT the next day. That seems very inconsistent.
In post 4933, Lucky2u wrote:I got my hammer, if you want my neck, come and get it.

My experience with Lucky is that he's an unapologetically bad hypocrite. Doesn't necessarily mean he's town but that's aleast normal for him. I remember alot of people pushing UC as scum but it seems like the UC/Lucky hate has really died down since I've started pushing them. Who was pushing UC as scum and is now not pushing Lucky as scum, anyone still alive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5226 (isolation #669) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5225, Nero Cain wrote:
UC was trying to paint me as an Alisae buddy so that could be a thing
is this a thing newb scum would do?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (isolation #670) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thanks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5255 (isolation #671) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

atleast one of the following is true.

I am already voting scum
the three scum have not gotten on all at the same time
there is not three scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5256 (isolation #672) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5226, Nero Cain wrote:
UC was trying to paint me as an Alisae buddy so that could be a thing
is this a thing newb scum would do?
Why is no one responding to this besides the guy that I'm calling scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5259 (isolation #673) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5257, Transcend wrote:there is not three scum
a 3/15 doesn't seem impossible at all to me, maybe even makes the most sense with the low town power.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5260 (isolation #674) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1x day vig
2 masons
jk
vs.
goon
???
??? w/day talk

Sauce is the only unclaimed right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5262 (isolation #675) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

possibly?

I think he's still scummy as fuck and I don't think the size of the scum team really affects whether or not he's scum. I mean, I guess you are arguing that if there's 2 scum left is he apart of that 2 man team or does he have to be apart of a 3 person team. IDK yet but I still have a good 3 days to poke around and see how I feel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5263 (isolation #676) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sauce + Whiskers is what my unsupported kinda thinks though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (isolation #677) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I get pushed after effort all the time :/

other than being active lurkish early game I'm not really seeing a play style change. Though TBF, I'm kinda glazing over his posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (isolation #678) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@IaI
you had asked me to repost my Lucky case, why no comment?
In post 5091, Nero Cain wrote:My original town read on Lucky was a mostly holdover from UC. Claiming scum is WIFOM and every once in awhile there are scum that claim scum. The reason that scum get away with this is because bad/dumb town do it. I had felt like UC's scum claims were the type of Lulzy claims that come from silly town that think they are doing something useful. I had also felt like UC was an easy lynchbait target and I didn't really have an issue with Lucky's first content post like Rhah and Math did.

-1 nero

My experience with Lucky is that he's an unapologetically bad hypocrite. Doesn't necessarily mean he's town but that's aleast normal for him. I remember alot of people pushing UC as scum but it seems like the UC/Lucky hate has really died down since I've started pushing them. Who was pushing UC as scum and is now not pushing Lucky as scum, anyone still alive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (isolation #679) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5209, Transcend wrote:So long story short I'll eat my hat if he didn't bus at some point and the only person left is whiskers
If you knew that Alisae was a busser as scum, why didn't you want Whisker blood for so long?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5274 (isolation #680) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5221, Lucky2u wrote:However given my unpopular nature in this game, the fact that I was scum reading IAI, and how easy it would have been to just jump on my wagon
I actually think the opposite is more common. Scum going against the grain since they know its wrong. Either you are just very very pocketed or you are scum yourself thats not going to bite the guy town reading you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (isolation #681) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Whiskers
In post 5162, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5155, Whiskers wrote:and in light of that Nero saying "hey this isn't lylo it's 3 scum" is especially fishy. nothing significant, but FoS.
this is not exactly true. I had added the 4th scum b/c this was not a 17 play and a 4/14 seemed plausible. In hindsight, a 3/15 seems equally plausible.
Why should I buy one setup over the other?

I think
TREATING
this day phase like its lylo, regardless of whether or not it really is, is the right thing to do. But I don't think I've ever been like "this isn't lylo, vote randomly and recklessly!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5290 (isolation #682) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5279, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why won’t you commit to reads today?
static reads are for scum. I'll flip-flop till I'm comfortable with what I've found.
In post 5280, Whiskers wrote:if you are suddenly so sure that there's only 3 scum, then why would you FOS and throw shade on ME when I make a post saying that there's a possibility we're not in LyLo going "You're the only one who thinks we're not in LyLo, whiskers!!?!?!
ummmm, I've always thought you were scummy so it's not like I'm just now FOSing and that's not even what happened. Like you suggested that it was scummy for me to go through this game thinking that it was 4 scum and then change my mind. Why is it scummy to change my mind? There are two probable setups, why should I believe one over the other? What I'm saying is that you are guilty of the same thing you are accusing me of.
In post 5283, Whiskers wrote:In what scenario does your vote on lucky prove this?
it doesn't. I was listing some possibilities obv.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (isolation #683) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

for those playing @ home both IaI and Whiskers are calling each other scum but both have the exact two same top scum reads. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5292 (isolation #684) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5291, Nero Cain wrote:but both have the exact two same top scum reads
Spoiler:
hint, they aren't each other

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5294 (isolation #685) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Whiskers being all hostile is yuck. The whole "u r FOSing me for suggesting that today isn't lylo!" is shades of Math misrep. I'm pretty ok flipping this today.

me and axe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5296 (isolation #686) » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5286, Whiskers wrote:
Axel > Nero
> Transcend > Flairs = Lucky* > IaI

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5303 (isolation #687) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd argue that 3 scum w/ day talk is balanced in this setup. Like there is shit all town power.

5. Dunkerdoodles-vt
8. HolySpiritTurtle-vt
9. Flubbernugget-vt
14. Smocaine-vt
16. Quick-vt
17. Nauci-vt

6. Rhah-mason
13. Assemblerotws-jailkeeper
18. TwoInAMillion-mason
11. cabd-1x dayvig

15. Whiskers-vt
10. Sauce-vt
12. Lucky2u-vt
7. AxleGreaser-vt
2. Transcend-vt
3. I Am Innocent-vt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5304 (isolation #688) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5302, Sauce wrote:Alright then. brb after reading said isos to see which one I propose as today's lynch candidate.
What makes you believe this is a 4/14 setup?

I think Whiskers is prob who I want to lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5308 (isolation #689) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

17 players are 1 scum for every 4.6 players. Is a 1 for every 5 really that different?

Why only consider me and Lucky for a lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5310 (isolation #690) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i kinda think its sauce + whiskers and this was a 3/15 setup. Sauce coming in and wanting to chain lynch me and Lucky when I/if he flips town gives me all kinds of shivers given that scum would need exactly 2 mislynches + 2 nks to win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5311 (isolation #691) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

+ the whole "2 masons a 1 shot dayvig and a jailkeeper" r really powerful is a bit of a silly argument I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5333 (isolation #692) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5281, Whiskers wrote:Because oyu were the one who suggested it and argued it.
So? Changing one's mind isn't necessarily scummy. My g/f changes her mind like every 30 seconds, is she scum?

In post 5312, Sauce wrote:What are you talking about? If the setup is 3/15 the argument doesn't apply, so it doesn't warrant lynching the other the next day.
I mean, if Lucky got lynched and flipped town then and then the game is still ongoing all it does is prove a 3/15 setup.

I'd like to hear more about your reads. I'd also like to hear your response to .

In post 5318, Whiskers wrote:You were the first person to say "oh hey 4 scum" and then you attacked anybody who disagreed like "in what world do we have 3 scum there's clearly 4"
I haven't attacked anyone. :/

In post 5319, Whiskers wrote:What's a "powerful" town PR role to you????
powerful is subjective. All the power roles are "powerful" in thier own right but as a setup I'm not seeing the massive amounts of power that you do. We have shit all for investigation and the jailkeep + 2 masons amounts to 2 IC's after one of them flips. Oh and a 1x day vig gives us a second lynch. This feels almost like a mountainous.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5334 (isolation #693) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5316, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 5308, Nero Cain wrote:17 players are 1 scum for every 4.6 players. Is a 1 for every 5 really that different?

Why only consider me and Lucky for a lynch?
15/3 = 5 to 1 ratio
14/4 = 3.5 to 1 ratio (same as newbie game)

I’m still perplexed why town Nero is so pushing 3 scum over 4 scum and why town Nero would have taken a chance to early vote when this could be LyLo.

Also not a fan that the person he presumably risked the game on by voting early isn’t even a current suspect.

Earlier he pushed me and nauci when I suspected nauci most of the game. Then later when I voted axel he pushed it as a distancing or bussing vote. Now he doesn’t even suspect axel anymore.

I’m still leaning axel/Nero/one more...whiskers or flair/sauce
In my last game with a town IaI, I had suspected him and then he OMGUSy tunneled me until I backed off and solved the rest of the game. The only difference here is that he went
EONS
without OMGUS scumreading me. So it feels similar but different at the same time. OMGUSY death tunneling could potentially come from scum as well.

IaI, both you and Whiskers keep pointing out the similarities between this and a newbie game-me question is-you are using the 3.5:1 ration for newbies but why is that a better indicator of the setup than the 4.6:1 in a large 17 player normal?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5371 (isolation #694) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5338, Sauce wrote:@Nero could you link the 4.6 ratio'd setups you're talking about?
I mean, 3 scum in 17 players seems like a common setup. That's a 4.6 ratio.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=72542-Was a 17 player with a 13/4 split but that's still 4.25 ratio.

then there's viewtopic.php?f=55&t=71353 which is also a 13/4 split.

So far all I've learned is Frogger is a shit mod.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=69936 is a 17 player with a 3/2/12 split.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=68819 is 16 players with a 3/13 split and a 4.3 ratio.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=69654 this one is a 4 in a 17 though. So I guess this is a point for the 4/14 argument. It's a 4.25 ratio.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=67016 is 4/14 split.

I'm getting tired so maybe all the 14/3 games are older but all those other games have more town power. A 4/14 with a low town power still seems like it is iffy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5373 (isolation #695) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5345, Sauce wrote:Sadly mafia don't really need to achieve a mislynch if there are still 3 left. Therefore we need to regard anyone who fails to be constructive in consolidating a lynch as mafia and not hesitate to vote there.
part of me likes this but part of me could see this as manipulation on his part.
In post 5356, Whiskers wrote:yeah probably. lynch her and see if she flips red.
if my girlfriend is scummy for changing her mind why are you not hardcore scum reading me?

In post 5360, Whiskers wrote:
In post 5281, Whiskers wrote:
In post 5162, Nero Cain wrote:
Why should I buy one setup over the other?
Because oyu were the one who suggested it and argued it.
"why should I believe the thing that I said?"

Why should anybody else believe anything you say?
Sometimes it feels like you just argue for the sake of arguing.
In post 5364, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero where did ur scum read of axel go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
What part of "I'm flip flopping more than Mitt Romey in '12" do you not get? Do you really think that asking someone that's flip-flopping on their reads on
EVERYONE
is actually a constructive question? I don't and it's not.

In post 5365, I Am Innocent wrote:I still trust you more than anyone where are you at right now?
Why do you trust him so much when he's town reading both of your biggest scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5375 (isolation #696) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

agreed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5377 (isolation #697) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

queue the "effort isn't AI!" chorus but Axe seems to be doing lots of effort lately. Admittedly, I'm just kinda skimming his posts but yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5379 (isolation #698) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he was actually kinda lurky early game I thought.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (isolation #699) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5377, Nero Cain wrote:queue the "effort isn't AI!" chorus but Axe seems to be doing lots of effort lately. Admittedly, I'm just kinda skimming his posts but yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5394 (isolation #700) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but then IAI is probs scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5395 (isolation #701) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5386, I Am Innocent wrote:So basically ur range goes from 3.25 to 4.3, yet you think this game is 5.0 (way above the upper range) over 3.5? Nope don't buy it. Ur smarter than this.
this is not something I argued btw. I said a 14/3 split is 4.6 ratio. Like nowhere did I ever argue 5.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5397 (isolation #702) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

For a guy thats so anal about getting his questions answered you sure don't mind avoiding mine...

In post 5365, I Am Innocent wrote:I still trust you more than anyone where are you at right now?
Why do you trust him so much when he's town reading both of your biggest scumreads?[/quote]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5399 (isolation #703) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5396, Transcend wrote:
In post 5374, Transcend wrote:regardless, setup spec needs to fucking end as DL is approaching and it might be lylo.
What do you think about IaI continuing to go on about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5405 (isolation #704) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5404, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 5397, Nero Cain wrote:For a guy thats so anal about getting his questions answered you sure don't mind avoiding mine...

Why do you trust him so much when he's town reading both of your biggest scumreads?
VCA[/quote]
go on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5411 (isolation #705) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't feel like any of you, Whiskers, Lucky, and maybe sauce are in any way shape or form pro-town. You expecting my Lucky read to remain static is so much ass.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5418 (isolation #706) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5414, I Am Innocent wrote:Yet Axle is not on the list, someone as recently as "yesterday" you suspected. Amazing
yep. ^scum angry that I'm not scum reading his mislynch bait?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5421 (isolation #707) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Since you are pretending like you didn't see it

In post 5393, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5377, Nero Cain wrote:queue the "effort isn't AI!" chorus but Axe seems to be doing lots of effort lately. Admittedly, I'm just kinda skimming his posts but yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5424 (isolation #708) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also poe, i think there are scummier slots than him

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5426 (isolation #709) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:IAI

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5476 (isolation #710) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sauce are you here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5477 (isolation #711) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5478 (isolation #712) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5434, I Am Innocent wrote:Has he done any scumhunting in the process nope.
I'd argue that asking questions and jazz is scumhunting. Of course, the inverse of that argument is that scum can ask questions too.
In post 5436, I Am Innocent wrote:Breaking it down even further:

Admits that many don't think effort is AI, but yet he does?
Why do I have to think the same as everyone else?
In post 5437, I Am Innocent wrote:Then says, heck no, I'm not voting sauce cause POE
this is not something I said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5481 (isolation #713) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Since I don't want anyone to cheat off of my paper, could everyone do a reads list of all the players with a little blurb why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5484 (isolation #714) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5459, Transcend wrote:I tr iai
does a town IaI lie/misrep me and say that I am POE town reading Sauce and when my post was clearly about Axe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5485 (isolation #715) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5484, Nero Cain wrote:does a town IaI lie/misrep me and say that I am POE town reading and refusing to vote Sauce when my post was clearly about Axe.
fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5488 (isolation #716) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5487, Whiskers wrote:what paper?
it was just a cutesy way of saying that I fear that scum will parrot my reads/reasoning. It's like grade school when you'd copy off of some else's test/ACT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5539 (isolation #717) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gif, you had really good reads but your play was really lackluster.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5546 (isolation #718) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 418, Smocaine wrote:please do, I'm dying to be sigged. Also, Nero's play should be banworthy
In post 419, Smocaine wrote:blatant gting
In post 420, Smocaine wrote:Post # get

418+419 were sarcastic, but still :(
I mean, I really did drop the ball here so I'm not all that upset if you or anyone really get mad at me. But honestly? I feel like I did reasonably well through my early game was better than my late game. I was scum reading 3 of the 4 scum early and I should have stuck to my guns and not questioned myself. I did misread joey, Gerry, Nauci, and HST. I blame myself for going against my gut when I thought Nauci was getting defended by scumWhiskers. I do really regret going back on my Joey town read. Like I could have maybe realized that "ok, I'm wrong". but he just kept on whining about me scum reading him and it was so annoying (there was an OMGUS aspect as well) but it was like quick 2.0 You guys need to meditate or valium or something to help you guys relax.

I had to read the wiki on a motion detector b/c I don't think I've ever been one. Supposedly they get the same result regardless of if a slot performs an action or if they are targeted with one. So it wasn't a clear cut guilty or anything. I had just kinda disregarded my results. I
DID

plan to get home tonight and out myself/my results. I should have asked someone to unvote.

Of the scum, Axe played the best. I was light scum reading him early for active lurking but he really owned me late game. FTR, I thought it was an IaI/Whiskers/Trans team. I had grown increasingly paranoid about Trans for being on Ass and I thought his "there's scum on the Ass wagon" but he was pushing not Lucky for a lynch was all kinds of funky.

Not that I'm blaming the low (FMPOV) town power on the loss but I feel like we should have had atleast another investigation role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5549 (isolation #719) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I figured there was atleast one scum pr yea.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5550 (isolation #720) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but ok, yeah, it was guilty and I screwed up. Chill the fuck out guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5618 (isolation #721) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5576, Joey_ wrote:even if his reads were 2 standard deviation worse than a coinflip.
you do realize that you were pushing a town flubber and dunk while I was pushing scum whiskers, town nauci and scum math/alisae.
In post 5577, Joey_ wrote:Sttuborn fucks like tiam and nero are the reason why mafia game can gives cancer
I actually think I was not stubborn enough and I really fucked the town over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5619 (isolation #722) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I haven't done much modding yet (just some newbie games) but when I do I'm going to make releasing of pts mandatory. No editing or anything. If you don't want it seen don't say it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5623 (isolation #723) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really know what went on in the scum pt so I can't really make a judgment call. I think everyone has a right to privacy so I mean like if you accidentally posted your address or something then sure, I could understand not wanting that to be public or something. I think I'm coming from a more Nancy type situation who doesn't want her posts seen to keep ppl from being able to meta her. I just think scums play should be open for the public to see.

I think there was an argument that if you say something mean or w/e that should be edited out so the player you are trash talking doesn't get mad/you don't look like a dick and I'm just of the mindset of don't say it and if you do live with whatever happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5626 (isolation #724) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I loved those books as a kid.

I'm not really sure why you fussing about the cat alt is a hot buttn topic that needs to be edited out but w/e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5632 (isolation #725) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5628, MathBlade wrote:There's certain struggles that I have that I may not want public. For you to say then show it all is callous and rude.
I mean, I've already apologized for calling you "titus' sister" Feel free to not believe me but that really was an unintentional thing.
MathBlade wrote: I think nothing should be edited out for strategic game.
This we agree on and I've already stated that this was more where I'm coming from.

There's certain struggles that I have that I may not want public. For you to say then show it all is callous and rude.
I think it's more rude on your part to take a shot at me when I already said that "everyone has a right to privacy" and that I could understand removing personal information that you don't want public.

but I don't really know whats going on so I'll just be quiet.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”