she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 835, Sephiroth wrote:Cut for brevity
Assorted points:

1. I think Serg might have been whiteknighting. When I have a chance (ie not before the weekend), I need to look at 1946 again. Atm, I think the way he treated the Mulch wagon is suspect. Although I have some questions about dany's play, I don't think that the hammer was scummy per se. I kinda get the vibe that Serg was setting up a dany push today. I dislike how whenever someone pushes him, he immediately responds by calling that person scummy.

2. Lalendra. I noted that she didn't have you in her opening post, but hadn't made the connection that she had left you out *after that argument with you yesterday*. This is incredibly sketchy - if she *really* thinks that you're scummy, you should have been a prominent feature of that list, but she omits you completely. It does kinda look like she forgot she was scumreading you. Like, I can understand what she wrote in , but it would seem more like a natural thought if she had included that in her initial start-of-day post, and not like she was just reacting to the criticism that she had forgotten to include her major scumread.
In post 838, implosion wrote:Wicked is an interesting case and I'm curious about peoples' reasons for calling him town. I sort of can't remember anything of his sticking out strongly as town but I remember his day 1 being mostly full of Generically Sensible Material. There's a big part of me that says that that's mostly meaningless because logicality isn't a tell. Nothing stuck out as strongly scummy either.
Tbh, I kinda feel like about implosion, wicked and dany to some degree or another. Like I vaguely agree with all of their posting, and there aren't really any red flags, but . . . I just don't see a major reason to townread like any of you. You're not really scummy, so I'd rank you higher on a readslist than some other people, but none of you are inherently town either.
In post 844, Lalendra wrote:I didn't include Seph in my reads because I'm not sure how to sort him. I definitely had him as my top scumread D1, but everyone pretty universally felt that my argument against him was bad, so I went back and looked at it again and I am willing to say that maybe I misinterpreted and was wrong in scumreading him. Obviously he was no longer my top scumread at the start of D2, since I voted someone else.
(I had asked you this earlier, but you didn't answer)

You said the following about Two:
In post 796, Lalendra wrote:Not sure if scum or consistently wrong town.
And I pointed out that you didn't really give any concrete scumreads besides maybe Two, Chip by implication, and having me as null. Based on the above characterization of Two, I'm not really sure why he's your top scumread.
In post 849, Sephiroth wrote:There are more than 6 players in this game, right? Can we get some activity from other players please?
^^^^^
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 553, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 551, skitter30 wrote:
In post 546, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 543, skitter30 wrote:OK, explain the town perspective?????
why should i explain it? if you were town you would try to see from it, however you're asking me to explain it, meaning you couldn't see it from a town perspective because you aren't town, which therefore you're scum.
wtf.

I'm trying to see it, but oddly enough I don't see a town motivation in replacing into a game and claiming a meta defense of a player based on a game that doesn't exist.
Spoiler:
reaction testing dur
Taco, you still need to explain this.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Chip Butty »

Sorry, I've been focussed on other games. I'll put some effort into this one today...
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I have to prodge, sorry.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by implosion »

TIAM wrote:After rereading your point is taken. He pretty much fell of the map after mulch replaced in.

The question is if that is opportunistic or not.
Yes. It's similar to the situation of Wossi yesterday actually. I think at a certain point you have to give benefit of the doubt; Wossi I was a bit hesitant to just because it seemed to me like there was a really strong correlation between the pressure on him and his absence but I don't
think
there is such a correlation for Dany (and I was wrong about Wossi and he was just tied up with RL so :shrug:).

Mulling over Lalendra's reply. I think it just makes her omission of Seph even stranger, given (1) that her opening post today was explicitly the results of her rereading d1 and so should include re-evaluation of things that she thought on d1, and so should naturally include her re-evaluation of Seph, and (2) her opening post today includes an explicit nullread on skitter and no given read on Flub, which makes the explanation that she didn't include Seph because she wasn't sure how to sort him beg the question of why she did include skitter (and possibly Flub) when she seems unsure how to sort them.

I really don't buy that justification but can easily see it as manufactured.

VOTE: Lalendra
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:51 am

Post by iDanyboy »

My posting style changed because I got busy but I'll try and post more often. The Wossi vote is the strangest to me considering he could of been a potential lynch which makes me think that he because he was low info and then we should look at those he didn't interact with. He interacted with Skitter , Flubber and Wicked. I do think Flubber post have been fluffy after reading his ISO. I also think Lalendra's lock towning of Mulch was wierd since she wasn't that confident before and it seems unnatural. Also, in the two leading wagons town. I think this lead Sergtacos pretty close to town since if he was scum he could of gone to the two top leading wagons instead pretty easily. I also think it's good to keep in mind that Skitter and Flubber both switched from a town wagon to another town wagon which I think is a nude for calling them town. Implosion and Lalendra stay on the wagon of Wossi since if they are scum there would be no point for them to change and I think this nudges them slightly into scum.

VOTE: Lalendra
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 849, Sephiroth wrote:There are more than 6 players in this game, right? Can we get some activity from other players please?

I still think its suspect that Lalendra completely forgot to evaluate me in her first post, especially with the reasoning given. Lalendra, you realize that you ended the day with your vote on me, despite posting after some people had already declared your case against me weak, right? Why were you content to not post again or change your vote or SOMETHING at the end of the day if you decided that your read was not as good as you thought? Why not make a point to acknowledge at any point that you are changing your stance on me?

Serg I'm sorry but thats not a lie. See Skitter's post above. Why is your first response to any criticism always that the person reading you is scummy?
Because I didn't want to vote on any other wagon and it was clear you weren't getting lynched. Would you have preferred it if I unvoted and left my vote on no one? I generally leave my vote wherever it is unless I have reason to change it.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Lalendra »

@skitter - Did you read what I wrote in my readslist about why my read on TIAM changed? I don't think it's that hard to go from "not sure if this person is scum" to "they did scummy things and now I think they're scum."
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Lalendra »

You guys really don't want to mislynch me, how about we go after someone who is actually scum? i.e. look in Chip, skitter, TIAM and iDany.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

How many times does scum say "let's go after actual scum?"
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 796, Lalendra wrote:TIAM - Offers to hammer Wossi. Later adds that Mulch is another scumlean; both flipped town.
Not sure if scum or consistently wrong town.
Later adds Serg, who obviously has not flipped yet but I TR him. So did Mulch. Moves his vote to Wossi late in the day saying he "doesn't want to put the day in jeopardy but does want to vote for scum."

VOTE: TwoInAMillion

We need to lynch this today.
Can you explain why you are voting for TwoInAMillion? The bolded statements don't really seem to match.
In post 799, skitter30 wrote:
In post 795, Wickedestjr wrote:Interesting result. Did anyone notice if Wossi may have crumbed that yesterday?

*will be rereading*
I'm guessing it's based on and the ensuing convo he had with Chip in ~.
*shrug* I don't really see how that could be taken as a breadcrumb, though. FWIW, I iso'd Wossi and didn't really see any clear sign - even when talking about the miller claim, there's no indication that he was an investigative role - so I would wager that he wasn't killed because of that.
In post 806, Sergtacos wrote:I'm thinking Skitter and Idanny are scum partners.

VOTE: IdannyVOTE:

We lynch skitter tomorrow?
This is a very unusual amount of confidence. Especially considering you are now voting for neither of these players and your reason for suspecting them could be applied to multiple other people that pushed Mulch.
In post 838, implosion wrote:His exit from the Wossi wagon is a little odd; timing-wise he jumped from Wossi to Lalendra at a time when each had two votes, changing the votes to 5-3-1 mulch-lalendra-Wossi, which could have a lot of utility as a scum vote hop (either distancing from Lalendra-scum or ensuring that there's dueling wagons on Mulch-town and Lalendra-town) and his feels a little meh. It just looks like him going "well other people are doing this and yeah I generally agree with them" which I guess isn't scummy per se but feels questionable just for it being such an easy post to make as scum.
FWIW, that post you linked does not include my reasons for voting Lalendra. That was the second time I voted for her and my reasons for suspecting her were provided the first time that I voted her. Also, fwiw, my first vote for Lalendra was sort of a place holder; Wossi was my top suspect at that point, but I wasn't comfortable with him being at L-1.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm still working on my reread. Should hopefully be done with that today.

I know I've been completely useless today :facepalm:
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I was going to vote for lalendra but that wagon build up was fast as hell.

VOTE: serg

He's been a very controversial and scum read slot, and I'm going to consider his reaction to the mulch wagon a white knight. It's not lining up with his recent omgus plays
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 819, implosion wrote:Am I not allowed to question a vote on someone just because I also suspected them?

I was pretty clear that the part of what I found questionable wasn't just the brute fact of him voting Mulch. It was the fact that it didn't even acknowledge the fact that Mulch had just called him scum.
You're allowed to do whatever you want. I'll judge it accordingly. I don't see a reason to acknowledge someone you're about to hammer calling you scum.

Your point about having more focused scum reads inside who you are considering for scum is fair.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 860, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 796, Lalendra wrote:TIAM - Offers to hammer Wossi. Later adds that Mulch is another scumlean; both flipped town.
Not sure if scum or consistently wrong town.
Later adds Serg, who obviously has not flipped yet but I TR him. So did Mulch. Moves his vote to Wossi late in the day saying he "doesn't want to put the day in jeopardy but does want to vote for scum."

VOTE: TwoInAMillion

We need to lynch this today.
Can you explain why you are voting for TwoInAMillion? The bolded statements don't really seem to match.
I could have been more clear, but I was wrapping up that readslist at work before running out the door at 5. It was mostly this that pushed me from "not sure if scum or wrong town" to voting him:
In post 796, Lalendra wrote:
HEM/Mulch - Hadn't yet made up mind on Wossi. Felt that flub/wave/2iam were town due to gut and the natural progression of their posts, and implosion was scum. Mulch later said that dany is "town but wrong" and Wossi is town. Agreed with Wave that Wossi is town based on meta. Also, in his last post,
said that TIAM is scum and "will push Wossi tomorrow" - then Wossi gets NK'ed.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 782, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Idanyboy

This guy is scum and will push wossi tomorrow
Lalendra, Mulch said that about iDanyboy, not TIAM. Naughty, naughty...
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Lalendra »

Ugh, gdi.

VOTE: iDanyBoy
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Lalendra »

Serg is not my top scumread but I would be willing to join that wagon.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:30 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I think leandra is trying to get me mislynched.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:32 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

That looks like a scumslip to me
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Lalendra »

1. Lalendra
2. Why does mixing up the names seem like a scumslip? I don't find you less scummy, I just have a higher priority right this moment.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Lalendra »

Like if Dany is town, then what's the difference between mislynching you and mislynching him? If he's scum, why would I hop off of a mislynch and onto a scumbuddy?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Because you acted like mulch was accusing me on Rossi when he was accusing idannyboy and it sounds like you had it in your mind to discredit me rather than honestly read the situation.

And you think idannyboy and I are scumbuddies? What's your logic behind that?
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Lalendra »

You are two of the four people I scumread. I'm not going to go into associatives until one of you flips.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Why not? Because you are throwing dice and picking scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”