Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Beefster »

I say give him a break anyway. He was drunk.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Beefster »

Anyway, I need to go to bed. Have fun convincing others of your crazy theory.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 636, Toranaga wrote:
In post 635, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 612, Srceenplay wrote:I’ve aleays been 100% at the end of D1. Its my meta
I’m done for the rest of the day.
Peace
so we should lynch you then

if your meta is being 100% right at the end of D1, why are you voting a town mason?

oops
^

screenplay left for the day, then I claimed my masonry in my next post so no, he wouldn't necessarily unvote cause he didn't necessarily read that at the time

you're wrong that it was without a reason. so what else do you want?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

search.php?keywords=masons%28mason%29&t ... sf=msgonly

there have been 17 mini normals on site with pre determined masons.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1027, Toranaga wrote:
In post 636, Toranaga wrote:
In post 635, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 612, Srceenplay wrote:I’ve aleays been 100% at the end of D1. Its my meta
I’m done for the rest of the day.
Peace
so we should lynch you then

if your meta is being 100% right at the end of D1, why are you voting a town mason?

oops
^

screenplay left for the day, then I claimed my masonry in my next post so no, he wouldn't necessarily unvote cause he didn't necessarily read that at the time

you're wrong that it was without a reason. so what else do you want?
it may not have been without but the reason can not be determined.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 940, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 23, oddmusic wrote:
In post 22, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: srceenplay

Is this an RVS vote?

Either way this isn’t. VOTE: screenplay
In post 66, oddmusic wrote:UNVOTE:

Screen looks a townier to me now. I was a little thrown by how…weird (at least to me) his reactions seemed, but his later posts seem more natural for town defending himself. (, ).

I can maybe see the value of Tchill putting pressure on screenplay, even though I don't like the move to put screen at L-1. I'm not townreading him for it mind, but I don't actually think it's the worst vote on that wagon, plus I agree with Jordaxq's .

On the other hand I really don't like Havo so far. I actually do think his vote is the worst on the screenplay wagon (mind you, this was a wagon made up mostly of naked votes so I feel kinda spoiled for choice here). But what really hurts is that his next set of posts have one (joking?) asking for a quicklynch and two more posts without anything really game advancing.

VOTE: Havo
screen, toranaga, maki is the scum team.
In post 987, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 26, Apple Jack wrote:Image

Official Vote Count

Srceenplay
(4): davesaz, wavemode, Dunnstral, oddmusic
I Am Innocent
(1): Havo
Maki Harukawa
(1): HeWhoSwims
Tchill13
(1): UC Voyager
HeWhoSwims
(1): Srceenplay

Not Voting
(5): I Am Innocent, Jodaxq, Maki Harukawa, Tchill13, Beefster

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-12-25 15:43:05)
In post 101, Apple Jack wrote:Image

Official Vote Count

Srceenplay
(5): davesaz, wavemode, Dunnstral, Havo, Tchill13
Tchill13
(3): UC Voyager, Srceenplay, Beefster
wavemode
(1): Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Havo
(1): oddmusic

Not Voting
(2): I Am Innocent, Jodaxq

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-12-25 15:43:11)
notice how odd jumped off when the wagon grew to a substantial size.
In post 994, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 992, Beefster wrote:
In post 987, Tchill13 wrote: notice how odd jumped off when the wagon grew to a substantial size.
Because he realized he was wrong. Geez. Context. Use it.
OR odd distanced from his scum buddy early and freaked out then jumped off.
In post 997, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 31, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: screen play L-1

Screen looks a townier to me now. I was a little thrown by how…weird (at least to me) his reactions seemed, but his later posts seem more natural for town defending himself. (, ).

I can maybe see the value of Tchill putting pressure on screenplay, even though I don't like the move to put screen at L-1. I'm not townreading him for it mind, but I don't actually think it's the worst vote on that wagon, plus I agree with Jordaxq's .

On the other hand I really don't like Havo so far. I actually do think his vote is the worst on the screenplay wagon (mind you, this was a wagon made up mostly of naked votes so I feel kinda spoiled for choice here). But what really hurts is that his next set of posts have one (joking?) asking for a quicklynch and two more posts without anything really game advancing.

Odd is the FIRST to unvote. All we can take from this for certain is that Odd didn't want screen lynched. For what reason we can not be sure. I believe he voted his scum partner to distance early then took it off so his scum partner wasn't lynched. Tor and Maki have been dealing with me the same way for two thirds of the game. "tchill is crazy" thats all theyve said. its worked.
In post 1028, Tchill13 wrote:search.php?keywords=masons%28mason%29&t ... sf=msgonly

ok thats my case on the scum team. basically its a death sentence if scum claim mason day 1. Well folks maki and tor are crazy enough to do it. thankfully odd attempted to distance early. theres your scum team.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1003, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1000, Toranaga wrote:
In post 659, Tchill13 wrote:Odd's post I quoted points to screen town odd scum. Look at the buddying toranaga has done to me after he attacked me for putting someone at L -1. Making sure to let everyone know he thinks I'm town despite my play. Making sure that everyone knows I'm the worst player know site but it's OK because toranaga understands how terrible I am based off one game alone and all the post games I've ever been in... At the same time. Like seriously. Toranaga is scum and I'll vote screen and he'll flip town if that's what it takes for me to show yall.
just putting this here
yes sir. good point. i never thought odd and screen could have beenon the same time till now. was sure i would have to address this. glad it was TORANAGA of ALL PEOPLE that brought it up.
and here's this for when its brought up again. i just simply didnt think of the scenario. didnt hit me until i iso'ed odd for a mason crumb.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Toranaga »

tchill, if you're town, think of the possibility, as remote as you believe it is right now, that I'm actually town masons with maki instead of scum with maki; and that you're the only one that thinks differently because it's only you that's wrong, and not everybody else that's wrong and you're right.

this d1 was so bad I don't think you should be still alive in lylo. but you have the chance to redeem yourself and gain some perspective in this game by reading other people's thoughts in it. if you're town, you're working very hard to convince yourself you're right that I'm scum. now try to convince yourself of the opposite. think of this game with the perspective that I'm town and maki is town:

you're now working with a 10 person POE and you need to find the 3 scum players.

knowing that me and maki are town, you could probably sheep those townreads on screenplay and beefster? let's take them out of the POE for now. ok now you have 8 players in front of you: jodax, havo, HWS, dave, dunn, IAI, UCV, wave. you townread wave and so do I, so no wave. AFAIK we're both townreading jodax? I may have some reservations, but don't think she should be lynched at any point here until d4 or something, and that's with some implicating flips against her.

so now you have havo, who you have a null and I have a scum lean on. dave, who you read scum before and I think he is towny. HWS I'm starting to townread, and you never voted him when I tried to wagon so I take you're townreading them. dunn wants to lynch you, maybe you want to lynch him too. maki knows dunn very well, they share a hydra together. she is very suspicious of him! maybe I should sheep her? and IAI I'm sort of null on, and I think you are as well. I think I enjoyed recent posting of his.... and then UCV, who maybe you're null on, but I'm very strong scumreading UCV and I played a lot with this guy already so maybe my read here is good?

anyway, so taking your reads and my reads, if we both decide to read the game with the perspective that all 3 of us are town, would you like this guess as a wolfteam:

havo
dunn
UCV

imagine a world in which this is the actual scum team. just go there with your mind a little, see how you like it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Toranaga »

Tchill I can be extremely patient with you as long as you give me reasons to believe you're town. I know you can do it man.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1031, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1003, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1000, Toranaga wrote:
In post 659, Tchill13 wrote:Odd's post I quoted points to screen town odd scum. Look at the buddying toranaga has done to me after he attacked me for putting someone at L -1. Making sure to let everyone know he thinks I'm town despite my play. Making sure that everyone knows I'm the worst player know site but it's OK because toranaga understands how terrible I am based off one game alone and all the post games I've ever been in... At the same time. Like seriously. Toranaga is scum and I'll vote screen and he'll flip town if that's what it takes for me to show yall.
just putting this here
yes sir. good point. i never thought odd and screen could have beenon the same time till now. was sure i would have to address this. glad it was TORANAGA of ALL PEOPLE that brought it up.
and here's this for when its brought up again. i just simply didnt think of the scenario. didnt hit me until i iso'ed odd for a mason crumb.
In post 1030, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 940, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 23, oddmusic wrote:
In post 22, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: srceenplay

Is this an RVS vote?

Either way this isn’t. VOTE: screenplay

screen, toranaga, maki is the scum team.
In post 987, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 26, Apple Jack wrote:Image

Official Vote Count

Srceenplay
(4): davesaz, wavemode, Dunnstral, oddmusic
I Am Innocent
(1): Havo
Maki Harukawa
Tchill13
(1): UC Voyager
HeWhoSwims
(1): Srceenplay

Not Voting
(5): I Am Innocent, Jodaxq, Maki Harukawa, Tchill13, Beefster

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-12-25 15:43:05)
In post 101, Apple Jack wrote:Image

Official Vote Count

Srceenplay
(5): davesaz, wavemode, Dunnstral, Havo, Tchill13
Tchill13
(3): UC Voyager, Srceenplay, Beefster
wavemode
(1): Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Havo
(1): oddmusic

Not Voting
(2): I Am Innocent, Jodaxq

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-12-25 15:43:11)
notice how odd jumped off when the wagon grew to a substantial size.
In post 994, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 992, Beefster wrote:
In post 987, Tchill13 wrote: notice how odd jumped off when the wagon grew to a substantial size.
Because he realized he was wrong. Geez. Context. Use it.
OR odd distanced from his scum buddy early and freaked out then jumped off.
In post 997, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 31, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: screen play L-1

Odd is the FIRST to unvote. All we can take from this for certain is that Odd didn't want screen lynched. For what reason we can not be sure. I believe he voted his scum partner to distance early then took it off so his scum partner wasn't lynched. Tor and Maki have been dealing with me the same way for two thirds of the game. "tchill is crazy" thats all theyve said. its worked.
In post 1028, Tchill13 wrote:search.php?keywords=masons%28mason%29&t ... sf=msgonly

ok thats my case on the scum team. basically its a death sentence if scum claim mason day 1. Well folks maki and tor are crazy enough to do it. thankfully odd attempted to distance early. theres your scum team.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I just want everyone to know #1032 was the hardest I ever tried to pull someone from certain lynch
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Toranaga »

you do understand you're a policy lynch after me or maki gets NKed right? snap out of it
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: Dunn

Let's see what happens. You get your wish for now.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Toranaga »

there's no endgame for scum!tchill doing this and I don't think anyone can be this unaware as scum. what happens d2 after one of us flips n1? is tchill really doing this as opportunistic scum who is looking for a mislynch? is a d1 mason claim mislynch bait for scum to pile on?

just throwing these questions out there. I see tchill avoiding certain wagons. he didn't go to HWS, he didn't go to wavemode. take havo for instance, he was on every wagon I suggested and others: screenplay both times, HWS, wavemode. honestly, when he showed up and self voted and said d1s are stupid for the 1000th time, I felt he was lock outed scum. it was slimy ass posting.

if you compare tchill's early game with havo, tchill is interacting and casting shade in a pro-active manner. havo had mimmicky, but different behaviour. havo isn't pushing people, he is talking to a crowd. 'I wish someone had the guts!', he says. when Havo starts pushing people, it's all OMGUSy, apart from the screenplay vote. It's definitely scummier than tchill.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by HeWhoSwims »

6 pages again overnight :o

I'm quite sure that the mason claim isn't fake. It's been argued many times before but it would be way too big a risk for 2 actual scum to do it. That would out 2 scum out of a team of 3 (no experience but others are saying 3 scum). Plus Tora's recent posts are genuine scumhunting. Especially .

I can see why Dunn/Havo/UCV are a very much a potential scumteam. I'm not a fan of Dunn being in there as he doesn't seem scum to me, I'd rather replace him with Srceenplay. I stepped off my vote for Havo a while ago but now I'm not a big fan of the contra tora posts. UCV just hasn't contributed much.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I still fully believe that you 3 are the scum team I just feel this is my best course of action to convince others.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:22 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 917, wavemode wrote:Beef is so obvtown it hurts
Why?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:24 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 920, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 918, wavemode wrote:
In post 581, UC Voyager wrote:this pot shit is fucking dumb as fuck! like, play the fucking game. stop fucking around, and start scum/town hunting
In post 607, UC Voyager wrote:everyone is shitposting besides me, but at least Tor is making good posts here and there.
The level of confidence in UC's posts is way different from when I last played with him and he was town

That doesn't prove anything necessarily, but I also am not liking his play in and of itself. All his "stop fucking shitposting and play the game" seems sort of forced (and personally I don't think this game has been all that shitposty anyway) and I think this attitude from him sort of betrays a mindset focused more on face-value appearances than player motivations
How long ago was that game? How much has my play changed?

Answer: a lot
Not a fan that you pop in 2 mins after ur name is mentioned. Coincidence or active lurking?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 941, Tchill13 wrote:thats early distancing. when has anyone seen masons in a mini normal?
I’ve actually been in a 3 way masonry in a mini normal, so yeah they do exist (no other town power roles that game).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:29 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 944, Beefster wrote:
In post 941, Tchill13 wrote:thats early distancing. when has anyone seen masons in a mini normal?
I don't see why not.

Keep your setup speculation to yourself.
Why the last sentence? They’ve already claimed???
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:33 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 954, Beefster wrote:You also seem certain about who the scum team is and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why Dunn and I have fallen off your list.
In post 960, Beefster wrote:Screw my Innocent case. That's something for another day.

VOTE: Tchill

Even if I'm wrong about you, you make a half-decent policy lynch. I have not seen much of anything pro-town from you.
In post 963, Beefster wrote:
In post 962, Tchill13 wrote:alright beef. gimme some questions to answer.
Sorry I’m scum and just want you mislynched.
IFYP
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:34 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Apparently clicked a few too many quote boxes along the way
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

My 3 player masonry is not in there, that can’t be all of them.

The masonry is not getting lynched D1. If you want to push screen then do that. But the other two are not getting lynched today and your feelings are noted.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:48 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1032, Toranaga wrote:tchill, if you're town, think of the possibility, as remote as you believe it is right now, that I'm actually town masons with maki instead of scum with maki; and that you're the only one that thinks differently because it's only you that's wrong, and not everybody else that's wrong and you're right.

this d1 was so bad I don't think you should be still alive in lylo. but you have the chance to redeem yourself and gain some perspective in this game by reading other people's thoughts in it. if you're town, you're working very hard to convince yourself you're right that I'm scum. now try to convince yourself of the opposite. think of this game with the perspective that I'm town and maki is town:

you're now working with a 10 person POE and you need to find the 3 scum players.

knowing that me and maki are town, you could probably sheep those townreads on screenplay and beefster? let's take them out of the POE for now. ok now you have 8 players in front of you: jodax, havo, HWS, dave, dunn, IAI, UCV, wave. you townread wave and so do I, so no wave. AFAIK we're both townreading jodax? I may have some reservations, but don't think she should be lynched at any point here until d4 or something, and that's with some implicating flips against her.

so now you have havo, who you have a null and I have a scum lean on. dave, who you read scum before and I think he is towny. HWS I'm starting to townread, and you never voted him when I tried to wagon so I take you're townreading them. dunn wants to lynch you, maybe you want to lynch him too. maki knows dunn very well, they share a hydra together. she is very suspicious of him! maybe I should sheep her? and IAI I'm sort of null on, and I think you are as well. I think I enjoyed recent posting of his.... and then UCV, who maybe you're null on, but I'm very strong scumreading UCV and I played a lot with this guy already so maybe my read here is good?

anyway, so taking your reads and my reads, if we both decide to read the game with the perspective that all 3 of us are town, would you like this guess as a wolfteam:

havo
dunn
UCV

imagine a world in which this is the actual scum team. just go there with your mind a little, see how you like it.
I’m willing to vote the latter two at this point.

VOTE: UCV
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:50 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1037, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Dunn

Let's see what happens. You get your wish for now.
Willing to vote this too
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”