Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

V/LA people still get prodded following the same rules as non-V/LA, correct?
Yes but it doesnt count against them.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Vote Count 2.9

CommKnight (5) - Aster, Viomi, Chip Butty, CheekyTeeky, City Electric,
Creature (1) - northsidegal
northsidegal -
Aster (2) - Creature, CommKnight
texcat -
Viomi (3) - Lalendra, texcat, mutantdevle
mutantdevle -
Chip Butty -
Lalendra -
CheekyTeeky -
CityElectric -
KidAmn -

Not Voting:
With 12 Alive. Takes 7 To Lynch. 6 To No Lynch.
Deadline Timer (expired on 2017-12-25 07:00:00)
[/color][/b]
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Permanently V/LA
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1100, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
???

Oh dear. :L
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1097, KidAmn wrote:Bruh that ain't a response
Soooo you missed the part where I
actually
responded to their case, then?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1098, texcat wrote:Creature is still on my scum list. I don't object to mutant\comm\chip, but I would still prefer to lynch Viomi.
Oh look, more lurky side-posts with no information and no motivation from texcat over here, with no positions on anything other than "yeah im cool with lynching some people"

Can we PLEASE lynch this shit tomorrow? And if we have a roleblocker, please block texcat tonight, thanks.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

In other news THANK YOU KIDAMN we needed more sane people in this game jesus fucking CHRIST
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1101, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Lalendra, texcat, mutantdevle
Oh hey look at that scumteam sitting on me. What's up, scummers?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Viomi »

Except maybe mutant, I think mutant might just be badtown. Lalendra + texcat + CK is a nice looking group. But then there's Chip Butty over here.. And fucking northside coasting like a motherfucker. What even is this

Guys can you all stop being ridiculously fucking scummy and start posting actually useful shit so I can start getting reads on you? Because so far you all look like scum except Aster and Kidamn and I don't want to lynch more townies please
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 1102, Viomi wrote:
In post 1100, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
???

Oh dear. :L
Prodding City Electric and northsidegal

Permanently V/LA
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1073, CheekyTeeky wrote:Could you state a case on Viomi please? Also could you please explain why you spent the time to refute Aster but didn't acknowledge your read on her as a result of the post you analysed? I can't figure out if you're casting shade on her or trying to help along a townie.
Case on Viomi: see below. I'm not too sure what you mean about acknowledging my read on Aster as a result of my post analysis. My read on Aster is town; my post analysis was simply a refute of Aster's points against me. And for your final question, the answer was both. I was in a sarcastic mood and hence some of my replies were sarcastic.

Okay so case on Viomi. Viomi asked me earlier during this day to state my case against her and I did so here:
In post 887, mutantdevle wrote:Okay, so I originally made points against you back on day 1 in posts , and (context required for ). I still agree with much of what I said there. In short, my scum read on you is based on how weak and sheepy your position was on my wagon, your general consistent hypocrisy, your non-constructive aggression and the effort it takes to get some things out of you. If you need me to elaborate on these accusations then I will happily do so
I'm assuming though that you want my extended explanation of my points against her since I am yet to do that. Up until this post, I've simply stated reasons but never explained them. So here you are:

Spoiler: Wall Incoming!
Viomi's day 1 was very lacklustre. If you looked at her posts from day 1 compared to day 2 then you'd probably think they were 2 different people. Her poor quality posting was fine up until she voted for me in post . I didn't take issue with this for OMGUS reasons, there are some people that I town read based on their approach to, and position on, my wagon (eg. NSG). However, Viomi's vote was naked. She did not present any of her own opinions towards my wagon. This is sheeping. She even acknowledged that she had contributed nothing to my wagon in post with the excuse that what she wanted to say was already said. My problem with this is that if players do not specifically state what they agree or disagree with then that gives them the wiggle room to pretend they had a different opinion if the subject is ever brought up in a different light.

Also within post , she votes for pisskop also with little justification. Even when asked to elaborate on her pisskop vote she decided to sheep on the reason that he should be lynched because he wasn't contributing much. Basically, she wanted to lynch pisskop because she policy lynches lurkers. I would have appreciated her to specifically say that at the time but alas she insisted that we read other people's opinions as her own. I also don't think policy lynching lurkers is the best idea, but perhaps that's just because I'm more tolerant of lurking. But the additional thing here is that she was scum reading read me, yet she was voting for pisskop based on policy? Surely, if you want what's best for town you would want your scum reads lynched first instead of people you just want dead by policy? But instead of remaining on the wagon she genuinely thought was scum, she decided to sheep and jump on the growing bandwagon with little to no justification. Overall, her jump from my wagon to pisskop's with poor justification felt like Viomi just wanted a lynch and didn't really care who it was. It also gives me the implication that Viomi's stance on my wagon was forced and likely came from scum wanting to blend in with the rest of the townies. After all, I was obviously scum at the time and anyone who said otherwise was simply my scum buddy like Creature.

In post Viomi quotes Aster and then votes for them. At no point does she ever clarify why she is voting for them. The only benefit to this vote is that it at least wasn't sheeped. But again, the lack of justification just made the vote seem unnatural. She formatted the post in a way that we are supposed to understand why she is voting based on what Aster said. This gives a certain level of ambiguity and leaves the read on Aster up to interpretation. Viomi has consistently done this throughout the game so that when we get her opinion we take the blame for it. I think this is a very scummy way to play. It's important that your opinions are clear so that you are more readable but Viomi refuses to make things easier for us when it comes to understanding her opinions; this gives me the impression that she is hiding something. And that something clearly isn't a PR.

Post : the information that was supposed to be gained from my lynch was never explained by neither Viomi nor anyone else making that claim. Furthermore, she states that my wagon was "shut down". It wasn't shut down, it fell apart by the number of people jumping off of my wagon and onto pisskop's. Viomi was a part of that yet blames others for my wagon falling apart.
In post 482, Viomi wrote:It's a good thing my meta as scum is to try very hard and be motivated then isn't it
This was said by Viomi on day 1. Kinda sounds like how day 2 Viomi has been acting in comparison :3. It's undeniable that since day 1 Viomi's activity has stepped up and she seems more motivated. Just sayin'.
In post 517, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

Yeah aster is town

VOTE: pisskop
I'm sure post makes it clear that Viomi would prefer me to be lynched since she actually scum reads me. So why is she voting pisskop? Because at this stage the "oh my god he's role fishing he must be scum!!" hype had died down and pisskop seemed more likely to be lynched. I think this is again proving that Viomi didn't really care who got lynched.
In post 521, Viomi wrote:
In post 520, pisskop wrote:i cant believe we've stopped hunting and arr Still riding the 'but the troll hurt meh feelz' wave.
I can't believe the lurker troll who has done 0 scumhunting is complaining about people not scumhunting
This is where Viomi's hypocrisy begins. At this point in the game, all Viomi had done was place some votes and give a few snarky comments. That is not scum hunting, it is sheeping. She had no right to criticise others for not scum hunting when, at this stage in the game, she had not done any herself.

Does anyone actually believe that post was actually a reaction test on Chip? Like what fucking bs. I feel like this was more Viomi backtracking on her Chip read after feeling strong OMGUS against him that caused her to realise he was genuinely scummy. And let's just say Viomi was actually scum reading Chip and wanted to see his reaction to her town reading him. What would that have hoped to achieve? He basically said nothing scummy before she was like "aha, gotcha" and I see no reason why she had to lie about her read on Chip. Overall, regardless of whether she was reaction testing or not, this whole thing feels forced and fabricated.

In posts - she criticises sheeping yet this is exactly what she had been doing most of the game. In she also criticises Chip for not actually giving an opinion when she had failed to properly give her opinion with her votes several times before. Viomi has just been consistently a hypocrite throughout this game.
In post 655, Viomi wrote:You're not pressuring me or gaining any information from me with this wagon. Why? Because every single one of you fuckers sheeped without any reasons to add on. I have responded to everything that you claim I did scummy, and explained exactly why you're wrong and asked for clarification on why you think said actions are scummy. Your response is to refuse to participate in the conversation and give us more information, to not make a case, and to continue blindly sheep because you don't actually have reasons and don't actually care who's lynched, scumbag.
I feel like a lot of this quote describes how Viomi was acting on day 1. So now we have day 1 Viomi giving a reason why day 2 Viomi is scummy and day 2 Viomi giving a reason why day 1 Viomi is scummy. Are we sure we are actually playing with the same person here? Because something overnight 1 has suddenly motivated Viomi to be more active and helpful and it makes me suspicious. If I was to look at day 2 Viomi in isolation then I'd be looking at a lot more of a townie player. But since what Viomi says day 2 contrasts with what she did day 1 I feel that, despite agreeing with a fair few of her recent opinions, she is incredibly scummy and just generally a bad presence in the town.
In post 698, Viomi wrote:
In post 696, CommKnight wrote:Yeah, no. I already gave my reason. Gunning for the top draft order is most likely to hit town PRs or at the very least out them for scum to kill. No town motivation at all to push for that D2 before we even nab one scum for a better picture on who in the top draft we should be pushing.
Oh, and where was I gunning for texcat? That's why my vote has never been on him (that I remember), right? There's
no
way you could be misrepresenting my actions or behaviors, because only scum would do that, right?
I think it's fairly obvious at this point that Viomi has, at the very least, a scum lean on texcat. I don't get why she would be denying this here.

Post Viomi states that she would genuinely like someone to make a case against her so she can reply to it. Post Lalendra makes a case against her. Post Viomi basically sticks her middle finger up to Lalendra's post and refused to reply to the points. Eventually, I did get her to refute the points but only after a bit of back and forth. Additionally, in one of my posts that asks her to reply to Lalendra's case, I specifically said this:
In post 768, mutantdevle wrote:And don't give the "you're not reading my posts" bs; if you think you have already refuted a point, then quote/link the post where you do so.
Her response was this:
In post 785, Viomi wrote:Read the last paragraph of Lalendra's post, please.
In post 791, Viomi wrote:Oh, and while you're at it, r e a d my fucking p o s t s.

I've already replied to most of the points made by Lalendra before she made them, which she and you would've known if you'd just read. My. Posts.
She did exactly the thing I specifically asked her not to do...

Viomi's catchphrase is definitely "read my posts". She is ignorant to the fact that she does not explain her opinion properly and chooses to blame others for their misunderstanding. This deflection of responsibility strikes me as super scummy. Any normal townie would want to make their points and opinions clear but Viomi chooses to remain ambiguous. Upon calls from us to clarify her statements, she will almost always tell us to read her posts as though we are to blame for the confusion.

If you read post , Viomi makes it clear that she has responded to
most
of Lalendra's points. Viomi is, again, purposely ambiguous here and never actually states which points she refers to by 'most'. I think the reason for that is she doesn't actually know which points she considers being answered under 'most' as this post was made only to deflect Lalendra's concerns rather than refute them.

Viomi's more recent stuff has seemed more townie to me as her posts have seemed less scummy and I agree with some of what she says (except the accusations against CK and "read my posts" parts). I do explicitly state where I agree with Viomi as and when I do though. But as of now, Viomi is my best bet for scum (aside from Chip) which is why I'd prefer her lynched instead of Comm. Viomi is also less of a loss of we make a mistake and I'd argue that Viomi is more anti-town than Comm is.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1076, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1074, CheekyTeeky wrote: Why does Aster!scum = Viomi!town?
If you don't understand how this basic logic works, no wonder you can't understand me pushing people lower on the list than Misa.

Here's a question that answers your question when you think about it some more: Why would scum both pick the SAME NUMBER?
That and the interactions between Aster and Viomi makes me think that if Aster is scum then there is a low chance that Viomi is also scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:This was said by Viomi on day 1. Kinda sounds like how day 2 Viomi has been acting in comparison :3. It's undeniable that since day 1 Viomi's activity has stepped up and she seems more motivated. Just sayin'.
The second you included any of my self-meta in your case, your case became unreadable.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1085, KidAmn wrote:Blatant ass-kissing noted. Also, bish I read 90 page D1s for fun, this ain't shit.
No ass kissing intended. It's just the way in which you write and post reminds me of some of my college friends :3

Also if you really think you can read and familiarise yourself with everything that has happened so far in a short time span then I am afraid that I am going to kiss your ass even more since I really appreciate players who are willing to wade through a lot of text.
I mostly just lurk now.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:This is where Viomi's hypocrisy begins. At this point in the game, all Viomi had done was place some votes and give a few snarky comments. That is not scum hunting, it is sheeping. She had no right to criticise others for not scum hunting when, at this stage in the game, she had not done any herself.
Oh yay, you missed the point entirely! Lovely.

My point is the exact point you are trying to make here, and ironically, are doing the exact same thing I'm doing, seeing as you haven't been scumhunting worth a shit the entire game.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1092, Viomi wrote:
In post 1076, CommKnight wrote:Why would scum both pick the SAME NUMBER?
In order to throw you off and make them seem like not scumbuddies so people like you would conftown someone after their scumbuddy died?

Your argument is WIFOM.
This has only ever happened once. I mean, I doubt that will change anyone's opinion but just sayin'.

Also, doing this fucked scum over. Because of choosing the same number, none of them got a PR. So if scum have chosen the same number, then let's just hope they are just as fucked :lol:
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1099, Creature wrote:X: I'm an innocent child.
Mod: X is indeed an innocent child.
texcat: X is still on my scum list.
I town read you and all Creature but since when were you ever confirmed town? NGL, this post comes across as a little arrogant.
I mostly just lurk now.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'm back, i've got a lot of reading / catching up to do
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1075, Creature wrote:We could like experiment a new wagon.
In post 1077, CommKnight wrote:I can lynch: Aster, Cheeky, or Chip.
In post 1079, Creature wrote:From your options, I'm most fine with Aster or Chip.
In post 1097, KidAmn wrote:I'm amenable to Mutant/CommKnight/ChipButty
In post 1098, texcat wrote:I don't object to mutant\comm\chip, but I would still prefer to lynch Viomi.
In post 1107, Viomi wrote:Lalendra + texcat + CK is a nice looking group. But then there's Chip Butty over here..
So let's lynch Chip then? This is 6 of us that are either okay with lynching Chip or actually scum read him. That's good enough for me.

VOTE: Chip Butty
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1104, Viomi wrote:
In post 1098, texcat wrote:Creature is still on my scum list. I don't object to mutant\comm\chip, but I would still prefer to lynch Viomi.
Oh look, more lurky side-posts with no information and no motivation from texcat over here, with no positions on anything other than "yeah im cool with lynching some people"

Can we PLEASE lynch this shit tomorrow? And if we have a roleblocker, please block texcat tonight, thanks.
If you flip town Viomi then I can assure you that I will pressure and push texcat on your behalf.
I mostly just lurk now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Chips
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Also within post , she votes for pisskop also with little justification. Even when asked to elaborate on her pisskop vote she decided to sheep on the reason that he should be lynched because he wasn't contributing much. Basically, she wanted to lynch pisskop because she policy lynches lurkers. I would have appreciated her to specifically say that at the time but alas she insisted that we read other people's opinions as her own.
QQ, viomi didn't explain the obvious to me..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:I also don't think policy lynching lurkers is the best idea, but perhaps that's just because I'm more tolerant of lurking. But the additional thing here is that she was scum reading read me, yet she was voting for pisskop based on policy? Surely, if you want what's best for town you would want your scum reads lynched first instead of people you just want dead by policy?
QQ, I don't understand policy lynching..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:But instead of remaining on the wagon she genuinely thought was scum, she decided to sheep and jump on the growing bandwagon with little to no justification. Overall, her jump from my wagon to pisskop's with poor justification felt like Viomi just wanted a lynch and didn't really care who it was.
Still not understanding policy lynches..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:It also gives me the implication that Viomi's stance on my wagon was forced and likely came from scum wanting to blend in with the rest of the townies. After all, I was obviously scum at the time and anyone who said otherwise was simply my scum buddy like Creature.
Uh, yeah no, you were being a scummy piece of shit by demanding PRs roleclaim. Lmfao.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:In post Viomi quotes Aster and then votes for them. At no point does she ever clarify why she is voting for them. The only benefit to this vote is that it at least wasn't sheeped. But again, the lack of justification just made the vote seem unnatural.
QQ again, viomi linking a scummy post that set off red flags which is CLEARLY WHAT THAT POST MEANS.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:She formatted the post in a way that we are supposed to understand why she is voting based on what Aster said. This gives a certain level of ambiguity and leaves the read on Aster up to interpretation.
Yes, so up for interpretation.. I wonder what read I would've had on Aster at that point in the game if I voted for them... Hrmmmm.....
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Viomi has consistently done this throughout the game so that when we get her opinion we take the blame for it. I think this is a very scummy way to play. It's important that your opinions are clear so that you are more readable but Viomi refuses to make things easier for us when it comes to understanding her opinions; this gives me the impression that she is hiding something. And that something clearly isn't a PR.
QQ, I don't understand things and Viomi getting annoyed with having to handhold me means she's scum somehow..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Post : the information that was supposed to be gained from my lynch was never explained by neither Viomi nor anyone else making that claim. Furthermore, she states that my wagon was "shut down". It wasn't shut down, it fell apart by the number of people jumping off of my wagon and onto pisskop's. Viomi was a part of that yet blames others for my wagon falling apart.
Information was obvious, you had a bunch of people on you and then waffle off of you. You were making bold demands to get PRs to claim. Clearly there was information to gain from your flip. I didn't leave your wagon, I was dealing with a policy lynch and then got a tad distracted by red flags from Aster, admittedly, but..
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 482, Viomi wrote:It's a good thing my meta as scum is to try very hard and be motivated then isn't it
This was said by Viomi on day 1. Kinda sounds like how day 2 Viomi has been acting in comparison :3. It's undeniable that since day 1 Viomi's activity has stepped up and she seems more motivated. Just sayin'.
Already replied to this, but just to get another word in.. I try very hard when I get annoyed. I get annoyed more often as scum, admittedly, but you all refusing to read my posts tends to be somewhat infuriating at times.
In post 517, Viomi wrote:UNVOTE:

Yeah aster is town

VOTE: pisskop
I'm sure post makes it clear that Viomi would prefer me to be lynched since she actually scum reads me. So why is she voting pisskop?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Policy_Lynch
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Because at this stage the "oh my god he's role fishing he must be scum!!" hype had died down and pisskop seemed more likely to be lynched. I think this is again proving that Viomi didn't really care who got lynched.
PL
In post 521, Viomi wrote:
In post 520, pisskop wrote:i cant believe we've stopped hunting and arr Still riding the 'but the troll hurt meh feelz' wave.
I can't believe the lurker troll who has done 0 scumhunting is complaining about people not scumhunting
This is where Viomi's hypocrisy begins. At this point in the game, all Viomi had done was place some votes and give a few snarky comments. That is not scum hunting, it is sheeping. She had no right to criticise others for not scum hunting when, at this stage in the game, she had not done any herself.
Replied to this already, but I'll reply again: You can criticize someone for being hypocritical and it doesn't make you hypocritical as well. Notice how you are doing just that? You are criticizing me for criticizing pisskop for not scumhunting when I wasn't scumhunting, even though you don't scumhunt. Isn't that ironic?
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Does anyone actually believe that post was actually a reaction test on Chip? Like what fucking bs. I feel like this was more Viomi backtracking on her Chip read after feeling strong OMGUS against him that caused her to realise he was genuinely scummy. And let's just say Viomi was actually scum reading Chip and wanted to see his reaction to her town reading him. What would that have hoped to achieve? He basically said nothing scummy before she was like "aha, gotcha" and I see no reason why she had to lie about her read on Chip. Overall, regardless of whether she was reaction testing or not, this whole thing feels forced and fabricated.
This'll be so good to rub in your face after this game :giggle:
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:In posts - she criticises sheeping yet this is exactly what she had been doing most of the game. In she also criticises Chip for not actually giving an opinion when she had failed to properly give her opinion with her votes several times before. Viomi has just been consistently a hypocrite throughout this game.
Again, my reasons for all of my votes were obvious. The one on you was obvious, the Policy Lynch on pisskop was explained, and I quoted the post Aster made that made me vote him. This is blatant misrepresentation and you seem to love to keep pushing the same narrative even though I've replied to this bullshit from Lalendra already. Why are you two pushing identical points? B a a a a h?
In post 655, Viomi wrote:You're not pressuring me or gaining any information from me with this wagon. Why? Because every single one of you fuckers sheeped without any reasons to add on. I have responded to everything that you claim I did scummy, and explained exactly why you're wrong and asked for clarification on why you think said actions are scummy. Your response is to refuse to participate in the conversation and give us more information, to not make a case, and to continue blindly sheep because you don't actually have reasons and don't actually care who's lynched, scumbag.
I feel like a lot of this quote describes how Viomi was acting on day 1. So now we have day 1 Viomi giving a reason why day 2 Viomi is scummy and day 2 Viomi giving a reason why day 1 Viomi is scummy. Are we sure we are actually playing with the same person here? Because something overnight 1 has suddenly motivated Viomi to be more active and helpful and it makes me suspicious. If I was to look at day 2 Viomi in isolation then I'd be looking at a lot more of a townie player. But since what Viomi says day 2 contrasts with what she did day 1 I feel that, despite agreeing with a fair few of her recent opinions, she is incredibly scummy and just generally a bad presence in the town.
Tbh I was having trouble keeping motivated to keep in the game D1. I had a way cooler game going on, you guys were mostly lurking and sheeping around so I kinda joined the party. Yeah, 'twas pretty scummy, honestly. But then that game ended and pisskop isn't in this game anymore (thank
heavens
).
In post 698, Viomi wrote:
In post 696, CommKnight wrote:Yeah, no. I already gave my reason. Gunning for the top draft order is most likely to hit town PRs or at the very least out them for scum to kill. No town motivation at all to push for that D2 before we even nab one scum for a better picture on who in the top draft we should be pushing.
Oh, and where was I gunning for texcat? That's why my vote has never been on him (that I remember), right? There's
no
way you could be misrepresenting my actions or behaviors, because only scum would do that, right?
I think it's fairly obvious at this point that Viomi has, at the very least, a scum lean on texcat. I don't get why she would be denying this here.
Try reading that post again. I do not deny any scumread on texcat. But there's a difference between scumreading someone and "gunning for them". Especially since I had only posted about them a couple times at that point. Stop misrepping me.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Post Viomi states that she would genuinely like someone to make a case against her so she can reply to it. Post Lalendra makes a case against her. Post Viomi basically sticks her middle finger up to Lalendra's post and refused to reply to the points.
Well yeah, because her case was fucking stupid. It was literally blatant lies and misrepresentations, as I pointed out in my rebuttal which, of course. Lalendra
never
replied to.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Eventually, I did get her to refute the points but only after a bit of back and forth. Additionally, in one of my posts that asks her to reply to Lalendra's case, I specifically said this:
In post 768, mutantdevle wrote:And don't give the "you're not reading my posts" bs; if you think you have already refuted a point, then quote/link the post where you do so.
Her response was this:
In post 785, Viomi wrote:Read the last paragraph of Lalendra's post, please.
In post 791, Viomi wrote:Oh, and while you're at it, r e a d my fucking p o s t s.

I've already replied to most of the points made by Lalendra before she made them, which she and you would've known if you'd just read. My. Posts.
She did exactly the thing I specifically asked her not to do...
This is my favorite part, oh boy! *ahem*

"WAAAAH! VIOMI DIDN'T DO WHAT I TOLD HER TO DO! SHE WASN'T A GOOD GIRL AND SHE DIDN'T BEHAVE AND PLAY BALL WITH SCUM! SHE DIDN'T MAKE MY JOB EASY, I HAD TO ACTUALLY READ HER POSTS WHICH I WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING ANYWAYS IF I WAS TOWN TRYING TO HUNT SCUM, BUT I'M NOT! SO NOW I'M GOING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE
SHE'S
SCUMMY FOR NOT DOING WHAT I SAID AND HOLDING MY HAND!
BOO-HOOOOOO
:cry: "

:roll:
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Viomi's catchphrase is definitely "read my posts".
You're right! I should change the "And by shut up I mean stop posting lame bullshit and actually do something to help us find scum please." in my signature to "And by read my posts I mean stop posting lame bullshit and actually do something to help us find scum please."
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:She is ignorant to the fact that she does not explain her opinion properly and chooses to blame others for their misunderstanding.
Nobody seems to have this issue but you. Aster seems to understand me just fine, Cheeky has seemed to get my opinion pretty easily, Kidamn has, even CK has even though he has thought I'm scum for most of today. Soooo.....
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:This deflection of responsibility strikes me as super scummy. Any normal townie would want to make their points and opinions clear but Viomi chooses to remain ambiguous. Upon calls from us to clarify her statements, she will almost always tell us to read her posts as though we are to blame for the confusion.
It's almost as if I'm telling you to read my posts because maybe,
just maybe, those posts already have
the answers to your exact questions.
If you had been reading my posts, you wouldn't have come up with those questions
in the first place.

In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:If you read post , Viomi makes it clear that she has responded to
most
of Lalendra's points. Viomi is, again, purposely ambiguous here and never actually states which points she refers to by 'most'. I think the reason for that is she doesn't actually know which points she considers being answered under 'most' as this post was made only to deflect Lalendra's concerns rather than refute them.
Again, you
DIDN'T READ MY FUCKING POSTS.
I literally replied to most of her points, POINT BY POINT,
LINE BY FUCKING LINE
, and others I left UNANSWERED because they were stupid points. You could've seen with your own FUCKING EYEBALLS which ones I answered if you had READ THE FUCKING POST.
In post 1109, mutantdevle wrote:Viomi is also less of a loss of we make a mistake and I'd argue that Viomi is more anti-town than Comm is.
I love it when one of the most useless, distracting, sidetracking players in the game calls me "less of a loss" and "more anti-town" than CK.
:giggle:
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Viomi »

Oh, one more thing to add on: There's a really, really,
really,
really
easy way to get me to stop saying "read my posts." Wanna know it?

Here, come closer. Just a bit closer. That's it, a little more, let me whisper these complicated secrets to you...

FUCKING READ THEM
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1120, Viomi wrote:
A post that actually refutes all of my statements which I honestly wasn't expecting from her.
Just shut up and vote Chip :P I'll reply to your points tomorrow when I wake up. Should be enjoyable to read.
I mostly just lurk now.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Bamp

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Bamp

Permanently V/LA

Return to “Completed Open Games”