Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1339, Aster wrote:Moreover, Creature is quite acting like Comm's scumbuddy so I'm also quite suspicious of whatever bandwagon he's pushing.
What if CK is town?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1339, Aster wrote:However, as can be seen by reading through his ISO, Creature will keep suggesting different players to get lynched if he doesn't get support for whom he suggests. Most of his suggenstions circle around the same set of players
*makes one sentence*
*contradicts that sentence in the next sentence*
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Creature »

Team Creature shuts down shitty cases at the speed of light,
Sheep us now, or prepare to get stomped
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Creature »

I was planning to start writing a book today, but I lost all inspiration answering to Aster's case. I'm gonna read some other book and give Aster a chance of redemption.
Sigh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:41 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1307, Creature wrote:texcat and Assemble are my townreads, so that leaves Cheeky, Chip and Lalendra.
where does your assemble townread come from? i don't think you've even mentioned him before this the entire game.
In post 1330, Creature wrote:northsidegal is way more competent than how she has been this game.
In post 1331, Viomi wrote:
In post 1330, Creature wrote:northsidegal is way more competent than how she has been this game.
That too.
have i played with either of you before, or have you just read games that i've been in?
In post 1346, Creature wrote:My talking about northsidegal, Lalendra, Chip Butty, CheekyTeeky, etc. is what then?
have you actually given any reason as to why i'm scum this game? all i remember is from the start of the day where you said that i was sheeping people on a wagon that
i had started myself
. you've just been saying that i'm scum ever since.

sometimes i'm reading through the thread and i start to wonder if i'm actually reading through creature's iso.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1354, northsidegal wrote:have i played with either of you before, or have you just read games that i've been in?
I've seen you playing in other games and I heard you're pretty good as town. You've been disappointing this game so far.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1354, northsidegal wrote:all i remember is from the start of the day where you said that i was sheeping people on a wagon that i had started myself. you've just been saying that i'm scum ever since.
I guess I've mentioned plenty of times how you've been just taking safe stances and staying out of the center.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Creature »

Actually I was talking more about Lalendra but it applied to you too.
Sigh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:46 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1355, Creature wrote:
In post 1354, northsidegal wrote:have i played with either of you before, or have you just read games that i've been in?
I've seen you playing in other games and I heard you're pretty good as town. You've been disappointing this game so far.
i'm so tired of people saying this to me.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Creature »

A question you may want to answer:
If you were scum and planning to win, how would you act?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, is there any wagon you want to propose that I can agree with?
Sigh
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Aster »

Creature, your posting style is pretty annoying. Not scummy, just annoying. Can't you just write a single coherent post with your thoughts? You've just taken up half a page just to respond to one of my posts. Anyway, let me respond to some of yours as well.
In post 1344, Creature wrote:
In post 1337, Aster wrote:It looks like Creature knows more about who not to lynch than who to lynch.
Yeah, you're right, I find it easier to find a solid townread than a solid scumread.

Also, you're basically contradicting this affirmation:
Creature seems fine with lynching just about anyone.
And townreads happen to be what we don't need, because the lynch is asking who we think is scum, not who we think is town. It's fine to townread somebody and push for a different player you scumread, but you don't. You're just interjecting that you townread everyone who is getting bandwagoned against. You are like a bunch of politicans who agree that budget cuts need to be made (popular opinion), but are opposed to every single suggested budget cut (unpopular opinion). We aren't going to get anything accomplished this way.

You know? Scum don't know who to lynch, they only know who not to lynch. Start acting like a townie and figure out who
should
be lynched.

And no, it does not contradict my following affirmation wherein "just about everyone" refers to everyone except a select few that you're opposed to. Your attitude is not "I want to lynch one of [these people]", your attitude is "I do not want lynch one of [these people] and I'm fine with everyone else." And you're giving me the impression that you're very willing to lynch outside of your 5/6-ish "viable lynches" as long as there is support for somebody else and they are not one of your supposedly "hard townreads".

Just look at your last post . You're once again asking somebody to figure out for you who to bandwagon against. You're even asking one of the players who you are suspicious of who you should bandwagon against. It's kind of pathetic how little you care about actually scumhunting.
In post 1345, Creature wrote:I was like "do you want to push Lalendra?" "I guess we have enough support to do Lalendra or Chip" and you post this?
Yes, I do. You've been dancing around many targets. When you asked "do you want to push for Lalendra", you're not pushing for Lalendra, you're hoping that
somebody else
will do the pushing for you. If this this "somebody else" didn't exist, you'd step over to something else like "do you want to push for Chip"? Lalendra seems to be the one that Viomi will support you on, so that why that one has been stickier than the others.

I've been searching through your ISO, but I can't find any point at which you actually present a case against Lalendra outside of post , which can hardly be called a "case".

Have you ever actually posted a case against anyone? I can't fine one in skimming through your ISO; the closest thing I see is , which is about defending mutant. You only ever seem to post opinions like "how about we go after X" and hope somebody else will fill in the details for you.
Can you link me to a post you made in which you present significant evidence against anyone?

In post 1351, Creature wrote:
In post 1339, Aster wrote:However, as can be seen by reading through his ISO, Creature will keep suggesting different players to get lynched if he doesn't get support for whom he suggests. Most of his suggenstions circle around the same set of players
*makes one sentence*
*contradicts that sentence in the next sentence*
"Different players" refers to "different players among the set of players you circle around". The set of players you circle around isn't exactly small. After adding Northside to the set in post , you're circling around half the living players.

Tl;dr:
Team Creature doesn't shut down any case at the speed of light.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Viomi »

Aster, while I agree with you that Creature is pretty VI, I really don't think CK is going to flip red. This feels like lots of people voting who they disagree with rather than who they think is actually scum. I really,
really
think Lalendra is scum. All these points you're making against Creature hold true for Lalendra; She hasn't made a case against anyone this entire game except for that one post where she lied and misrep'd me and basically copied every point other people had made on me without actually checking up on them. Then she refused to reply when I called her out on it, just kinda swept it under the rug but left her vote on me. Her entire existence for D2 has been sneaking under the radar and pushing me occasionally and saying "I'm cool with lynching Viomi by the way"

We should really, really consider lynching her today. CK is giving us information by being alive, and even though his logic is flawed, I honestly just think he's VI. Lalendra is giving us no information while being alive. She's not participating any more than she needs to while we make mislynch after mislynch. I would be extremely surprised, honestly, if Lalendra somehow didn't flip red.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Viomi »

@Mod: Please prod Lalendra when you're next here, she has not posted for 50 hours.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1361, Aster wrote:Can't you just write a single coherent post with your thoughts?
Sorry, it's way easier for me to post separately than cramp everything into one post and lose part of the content I meant to post.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1361, Aster wrote:And townreads happen to be what we don't need
We need townreads as much as scumreads.

It's easy for scum to not look scummy, but it's harder for scum to look towny.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, I'm just not someone who's pretty confident. rn I don't have a very solid scumread and I'm looking for players I'm okay lynching, aka the ones I don't townread.
In post 1361, Aster wrote:You know? Scum don't know who to lynch, they only know who not to lynch. Start acting like a townie and figure out who should be lynched.
I'm pretty sure scum must have their agenda.

Yeah, scum don't mind who's lynched, but they're more likely to be confident as they don't have to worry about being wrong.

Also, ain't I trying to figure out who should be lynched?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1361, Aster wrote:And no, it does not contradict my following affirmation wherein "just about everyone" refers to everyone except a select few that you're opposed to. Your attitude is not "I want to lynch one of [these people]", your attitude is "I do not want lynch one of [these people] and I'm fine with everyone else." And you're giving me the impression that you're very willing to lynch outside of your 5/6-ish "viable lynches" as long as there is support for somebody else and they are not one of your supposedly "hard townreads".
I've tried narrowing it down, but I'm forced to open up a bit so I can agree to do something.

I still am pretty skeptical about leaving nullreads null.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1361, Aster wrote:Just look at your last post 1360. You're once again asking somebody to figure out for you who to bandwagon against. You're even asking one of the players who you are suspicious of who you should bandwagon against. It's kind of pathetic how little you care about actually scumhunting.
I'm trying to find where people agree.

I also don't have a reason to refuse to work something with someone just because I scumread them.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1361, Aster wrote:Yes, I do. You've been dancing around many targets. When you asked "do you want to push for Lalendra", you're not pushing for Lalendra, you're hoping that somebody else will do the pushing for you. If this this "somebody else" didn't exist, you'd step over to something else like "do you want to push for Chip"? Lalendra seems to be the one that Viomi will support you on, so that why that one has been stickier than the others.
I actually have a reason to do this. I gotta see if I'll have support, otherwise I'd be wasting my time.

Before you go "but oh, you gotta case someone you think is scum", well, the deadline is looming and a productive wagon, even if wrong, is better than no productive wagon.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1361, Aster wrote:I've been searching through your ISO, but I can't find any point at which you actually present a case against Lalendra outside of post 873, which can hardly be called a "case".
Again, my cases aren't like yours. I don't use objective tells like "buddying", "voted without a reason". My cases come more from real-time interactions and subjectively.

Like: both CityElectric and Lalendra are lurkers, however, I feel CityElectric lurks regardless of alignment, while Lalendra I classify more as sitting in the sidelines watching town eat itself.

Sometimes I get gut feels but I'm avoiding mentioning them.
Sigh
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Viomi »

Typing up a Lalendra case right now. Hold your horses.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1361, Aster wrote:"Different players" refers to "different players among the set of players you circle around". The set of players you circle around isn't exactly small. After adding Northside to the set in post 1215, you're circling around half the living players.
Still, I've done the work to narrow the number of options down and still trying to narrow it even more down.

The players I've been circling around rn are Chip, Lalendra and northside. And guess what? There are three scum.

I just still gotta figure if you're just a really close-minded player and not leave CityElectric untouched all the game.
Sigh
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Aster »

In post 1341, Creature wrote:The difference is that we're trying to make a scum lynch a compromise lynch because we lack support, unlike CK wagon which is the definition of compromise.
In post 1347, Creature wrote:I was more collectively there, trying to find agreement.
In post 1368, Creature wrote:I'm trying to find where people agree.
In post 1369, Creature wrote:I gotta see if I'll have support, otherwise I'd be wasting my time.
I hope you realise that one quarter of the players is scum, and scum will only ever agree/compromise to lynch townies? (Bussing aside)

Looking for players on which everyone can agree will only yield you lynched townies.
In post 1366, Creature wrote:Also, ain't I trying to figure out who should be lynched?
Do I need to repeat myself? What you're doing isn't trying to figure out who should be lynched, you're trying to get others to figure it out for you.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Creature »

If you like games so much, here's one for you:

Pick one of my completed town games (you can go to my profile and click show all topics), go to my ISO and look for a case with more than three sentences I've made.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Open Games”