momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1450, Viomi wrote:So why isn't Lalendra scum, Momo?
Because she hasn't posted on the first 4 pages

??

What do you want from me viomi?

I can't scumread someone who I haven't gotten around to reading yet.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Creature »

And you got pretty confident on mutant and me being scum? lol
Sigh
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1452, Creature wrote:And you got pretty confident on mutant and me being scum? lol
Dude, I know for a fact you are scum. Boi, 99 posts are all I need.

For those who are not scum.

The beginning posts are filled with slip ups. Statistically, the beginning is when scum messes up the most. Believe me, I spent like 80 minutes analyzing those 4 pages.

I know you scum boi. We lynching MD today and you tomorrow.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by momo »

You know my reasoning on MD is solid...did you even bother reading it or did you just rush to the defense of your buddy
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Creature »

Sorry, I don't take people who incorrectly scumread me seriously.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1448, momo wrote:-Post #24 could be alerting scumbudies to not fall for trap.
You do realise I made that "trap", right?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 127, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 122, CommKnight wrote:
@Mod: Did mafia have pre-game chat before draft was sent in?
Throughout the bidding phases, the thread is locked, however, mafia may collude privately during this time and then again throughout the day.
Oh, I noticed this. Scum may have hit the same number.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Creature »

I guess you made me not want to lynch mutant today even more.
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey guys :)

What’s shaking?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:

I’ll try to catch-up by tonight!
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Aster »

Creature, your style of baselessly insulting anyone who thinks you're scummy is reminding me of a certain someone earlier this day. Also,
In post 1457, Creature wrote:
In post 127, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 122, CommKnight wrote:
@Mod: Did mafia have pre-game chat before draft was sent in?
Throughout the bidding phases, the thread is locked, however, mafia may collude privately during this time and then again throughout the day.
Oh, I noticed this. Scum may have hit the same number.
Just what part of the post you quoted makes you say that? Also, are you talking about accidentally hitting or intentionally hitting?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1451, momo wrote:
In post 1450, Viomi wrote:So why isn't Lalendra scum, Momo?
Because she hasn't posted on the first 4 pages

??

What do you want from me viomi?

I can't scumread someone who I haven't gotten around to reading yet.
Don't vote until you finish reading, please.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1453, momo wrote:
In post 1452, Creature wrote:And you got pretty confident on mutant and me being scum? lol
Dude, I know for a fact you are scum. Boi, 99 posts are all I need.

For those who are not scum.

The beginning posts are filled with slip ups. Statistically, the beginning is when scum messes up the most. Believe me, I spent like 80 minutes analyzing those 4 pages.

I know you scum boi. We lynching MD today and you tomorrow.
Sorry for not taking you seriously, mister joined earlier this year, but my 8 years says the first four pages are not, statistically speaking, where scum mess up the most.

I'm sorry you.. somehow feel extremely confident after the first four pages, but that just looks like scum joining a game and trying to reclaim it for his team when his team is already under crosshairs. So thanks for making me lean slightly closer to town on mutant, creature, and chip.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1459, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey guys :)

What’s shaking?
In post 1460, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:

Welcome! Thank you for doing the sane thing and unvoting before you begin your catch-up.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1464, Viomi wrote:
In post 1459, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey guys :)

What’s shaking?
In post 1460, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:

Welcome! Thank you for doing the sane thing and unvoting before you begin your catch-up.
Extremely sorry you had to replace into an already-caught scumslot, though.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

why do you think cheeky was scum, viomi? granted, i'm pretty bad historically at reading her, but her play this game has seemed pretty close to what i know as her towngame.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Math and setup speculation are two things I’m not the biggest fan of. However, knowing they’re not alignment indicative, I immediately disregarded the two. And yet, I still don’t feel good about Comm. The amount of paranoia he inadvertently seems to be generating by the majority of his content coupled with his frustration just makes me uneasy.

I didn’t like North’s entrance or her earlier interactions with mutant. From my limited experience with her, I think she’s a good enough player to not vote mutant there. At one point, I think there was a back-and-forth between the two about a slip. This specifically I remember not sitting well with me. Mainly because it’s implying that town can’t be self-aware and realize that their thoughts and actions can or have been perceived as scummy and aren’t willing to do anything to severely prevent that from happening again or continuing to and getting lynched for it.

Also don’t like how shortly after she apologized for being inactive, she seemed to be trying to find a reason to remain on mutant after his wagon died. There are a number reasons why someone may not be actively participating in the game. Pressure building or attempts to is going to motivate either alignment to do something in order to avoid being lynched.

texcat is a difficult read for me because there posting just feels very lifeless and robotic though I really get where she was coming from when she initially voted for Viomi.

Viomi is another difficult read for me because I want to town read her emotion and toxicity but I know it’s incorrect to do so. I feel like if is she willing to talk about her experience with mafia a bit more I can hopefully forgive her terrible reasoning for scum reading mutant and PK

I didn’t really understand much of Chip’s earlier posting and I contribute that to not caring much about the setup at all. Meaning I didn’t really feel inclined to engage with him about his thoughts on the setup to help determine whether he was misunderstood town or scum pretending to not have an understanding of the mechanics and the setup. I did like that at one point he tried to get Aster to refocus and get back to scum hunting but that has been sorted negated for me. I’ve seen him mention Creature as a scum read a few times with little to no reasoning that can be easily followed and it just feels like something he can pivot too at any time. In hopes that a wagon on Creature gains traction.

Don’t know what to make of Kid and mo.

I town read everyone I didn’t mention.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1466, northsidegal wrote:why do you think cheeky was scum, viomi? granted, i'm pretty bad historically at reading her, but her play this game has seemed pretty close to what i know as her towngame.
Firstly, Uzi replaced Lalendra, not cheeky.

Second, her flip flops and whatnot were ridiculously scummy
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Viomi »

And thanks for confirming my scumread on your slot Uzi, feels good
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Viomi »

Oh, and don't townread me for my emotion and toxicity, townread me for doing some dope scumhunting and not jumping on the easy CK wagon. Scum!me would've totally just taken that opportunity rather than go out of my way to point out how scum your slot is.

Just info for everyone: still think the scumteam is looking like Lalendra (now Uzi), texcat, and then the third slot is one of the following:
  • Cheeky (Momo)
  • Chip
  • CK
  • CityElectric
  • Kidamn
Figuring out who resists lynching the first two the most will reveal who last scum is.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Viomi »

Oh shit it's my birthday

We'll see you all later,
V/LA until the end of today

Please vote the Lalendra / Uzi slot, town, and if I'm not back before night, please protect me doc because scum is not gonna be happy with me pushing Uzi so hard
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Viomi »

By end of today I meant real life day, not... Game day. Oops.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 1470, Viomi wrote:Oh, and don't townread me for my emotion and toxicity, townread me for doing some dope scumhunting and not jumping on the easy CK wagon. Scum!me would've totally just taken that opportunity rather than go out of my way to point out how scum your slot is.

Just info for everyone: still think the scumteam is looking like Lalendra (now Uzi), texcat, and then the third slot is one of the following:
  • Cheeky (Momo)
  • Chip
  • CK
  • CityElectric
  • Kidamn
Figuring out who resists lynching the first two the most will reveal who last scum is.
Add mutant to this list, forgot to since he delayed hammering me for so long
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1448, momo wrote:Adding on to that....MD and Creature are nearly locked. For CB, I honestly don't know. He is my third based on interactions and stuff but it is stretching it. If any of them were to change, it would be CB.

Md on the other hand is nearly lock!scum

Speaking of, VOTE: MutantDevle

Reasoning:
MutantantDevle
-Post # could be alerting scumbudies to not fall for trap.
-Post #...I think admitting to the deliberate ambiguity is a town response..calling both forced is the same, scum wouldn’t have contradicted creature’s statement
-Post #...due to asking for the Texcat claim, can’t be scum with texcat
-Post #...too defensive, the not asking thing definitely a cop out
-, saying claim could have a benefit is scummy, how...unspecific, unreasonable actions, faux activity, and sort of disguised setup spec indicate scum
-/ doesn’t actually make sense for town. A well thought of argument by scum to try and get the players of them but it’s not working very well.
-...is hinting at having a power role so that he is not lynched by town but not giving more information away...SCUM
-//… still too defensive...I also think that the overactivity is for him to be perceived as town/actually scumhunting when he is clearly not.
-...trying to drop crumbs that he is a doctor I think
-, I don’t really like the unvote coming out of rvs without having any vote… I need to read Creature once I start getting to his posts but the rvs vote could have been to distance in between scum buddies and the unvote to make sure the wagon did not happen for real
I really dislike this post and that has nothing to do with me but rather that you are placing a vote. Even if you voted anyone else in this game, including yourself, I'd still be mad. You don't know what's happened since page 4 and for all you know anyone could be on L-1. An earlier replacement in this game would have hammered with a reckless vote such as this if the person they replaced had not already been voting for that person. A tip for any game you replace into in the future: never ever vote until you have caught up on everything.

That being said, I think it's both ignorant and arrogant that you could be so confident in your reads on page 4. That just tells me your quick to believe anything and it makes me trust your opinion less already as you have shown a lack of competence and open-mindedness.

So now I guess I must refute your points:

1: Why, as scum, would I do that in the thread when scum have day chat?
2: What? So you're saying one of my responses is town in a list of things that make me scummy?
3: How does texcat not being my scum buddy make me scum in the first place?
4: If you had read past page 4 then you'd know that I respond to just about everything which naturally makes me look defensive. You can check my meta to verify that as well if you'd like. Besides, I would say this post is me justifying and explaining my thoughts rather than being defensive.
5: Again, a simple read past page 4 would show you that I later explain each and every role that could have some benefit of being known to us.
6: In what way does this not make sense for town? Please explain this as you fail to do so. And the reason this is well thought out is that this is exactly what I was thinking about when I asked the original question. Also, post 47 is basic common sense. Additionally, here I explain how a role claim could be a benefit. Does this not in itself refute your 5th point?
7: I'm saying that I am not willing to confirm if I have a PR or not... how is that scummy?
8: Out of all my posts, these are the ones you choose to criticise my overactivity? I have far larger posts than those. But again, defensiveness is not AI for me. Not is overactivity. You only have to look at literally any other game I have been in to see that.
9: Are you trying to say you think I am scum pretending to be a doctor here? You might want to explain your points. Regardless, I was simply refuting the idea that my motivation was the same as scum since my motivation is very much town.
10: I had no strong scum reads at the time and I was in no need to pressure someone. That's the only 2 reasons I place my vote other than as a compromise if time gets low.

Please reply to my refutes and bring up additional points if you must.

I like how you are willing to analyse every single post but could you not wait until after you have read everything to make your points? You'll find a lot of your points have already been adressed later on (or rather earlier on from now) in the thread. So it really is just a waste of time for you to bring those things up again (and in case you aren't aware, we don't exactly have a lot of time left in this day).
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”