Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by profii »

In post 799, Mulch wrote:You don’t deserve an answer

Sheep me after I flip

Don’t question it

They are scum
Are you not thinking the reason Derpy had on you was pretty weak and he might be up to something that isn’t straight vig? If he doesn’t die overnight or doesn’t shoot we have to consider his claim as well ffs! :(
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

I’m not reading this game anymore

I’ll come here to prod dodge

If you want to lynch scum, lynch million

If you want to lynch the cop, lynch me

Goodbye
Amrock#3784
PsykoSavant
PsykoSavant
Goon
PsykoSavant
Goon
Goon
Location: A land down under. Where women glow and men plunder.

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by PsykoSavant »

:facepalm: Can we please not lynch the cop until we have some evidence that counters Mulch's claim (i.e. come day 3)?
DH get your head out of your tunnel, don't shoot Mulch. Or if you do and he flips town, I hope you finally realize how shitty your gameplay is.
I honestly don't know how many more times I have to say this, but LYNCH TIAM.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by profii »

I’m going to go back through the thread and see if anyone had said no policy lynch etc is now advocating a Mulch lynch just to see if everything adds up

But for now, sleep, so just to buy myself some time UNVOTE: mulch
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:37 am

Post by profii »

ok, so, people voting Mulch are:

Me (technically, subject to my findings I'll put my vote back...)
Mulch
Sky
TIAM
acryon (is on the last vote count on page 27.)

notes:
Jodaxq - not opposed to a mulch lynch as per page 28

right so lets look at how each player came to those votes:

Me - At first, I figured Derpy has a highly weak reason to go for Mulch's slot so militantly, although he has eased off that stance slightly towards the latter parts of this thread which is good to hear. However, I know people think you shouldn't lynch a PR claim, but no one has really pressured it in depth. Perhaps it is too early to do so, but I think it's something we need to think about tomorrow. Anyway, this post isn't supposed to be about Derpy, I'm looking at Mulch. He came straight into the game to be told he is going to die tonight regardless, despite Derpy easing off a bit as I've mentioned he has still not engaged much in the game. Given his interesting claim of even night cop, I think we will spend a lot of time overthinking his role. If we do keep him here and he reads someone who is alive by Day 3, is anyone going to trust it? I'm not. So happy for him to go and maybe we can get some positive action out of Derpy as an additional benefit.

Sky - Looking at his big analysis post here I find it interesting that he considered my policy lynch of Derpy one of the less significant interactions as he spoilered it to skip past it.
Then in the next analysis post he points out my lynch on Derpy is logical. So twice he has acknowledged that policy lynches have a purpose, which means no alarm bells when Sky gets involved in a policy lynch. What I am saying is I doubt this is a scum bus.
So, given the final post from sky is that he is voting for Mulch because we didn't follow his BuJaber logic and he also believes there is some sound logic in policy lynchs which i found in my analysis above. I am going to give this a town read.

TIAM - He has early on given Mulch a scum card by linking him with me. So we can say at this point TIAM thinks he is voting scum legit.
He also contests the PR claim.
He doesn't like BuJabers rolefishing which is a good thing, but he doesn't want to put his money where his mouth is and lynch the fakeclaiming Mulch
Tries to justify with Acryon that he doesnt have to vote Mulch despite thinking he is scum and fake claiming.
#474 thinks the risk of lynching a potential cop is worth saving for later
#482 suggests DH might change his mind on his Vig shot. I did check Derpy's ISO and he mentions fairly on that he would not shoot if we lynch town (post #228) so this changes things for me because I missed this earlier. I didnt see Derpy relent until much later.
Then TIAM eventually decided to vote Mulch
Conclusion, it's fairly sound that TIAM has voted for a fakeclaim and someone he is scum reading, but thus far, he is the only player scum reading and not policy lynching which is something I am going to keep in my mind.

Acryon - his first post, is 10 pages in - then jumps straight in with a Mulch vote.
Says early claims are bad, agreed. Says it's unlikely 2 PRs will go head to head so soon, agreed.
He also points out the policy aspect of it - we lynch mulch, meaning DH wont shoot at random, which potentially saves a town life.
He disputes TIAMs point that there comes a point where we should kill Derpy if he is a SK killing loads of townies.
Specifically says he does not believe the cop claim from Mulch
He says his secondary lynch target would be TIAM for 2 points TIAM made which in my opinion, TIAM made using sound logic. see here and click the links Acryon provided
He also suggests maybe BuJaber as an alternative and doesnt elaborate.
Seems confident DH wont shoot if we lynch town, then follows up with another post to justify it
Doesnt want a no lynch scenario.
queries Derpys wont shoot if we lynch town policy.

Mulch - I'd like Mulch to consider that Derpy has actually eased off his 'you are 100% dead stance' (a bit) it would be useful for you to read the game in a positive way because there is a chance you could convince people you should stay imo. I missed post 228 where he said he wouldnt shoot if we lynch town, so maybe you did too. I'm not saying we should lynch a town to keep you in the game

I know I keep going on but I'll also summise what I think of Derpy at this point, I think it is fair to say he is relevant when it comes to Mulch discussion:
-He is fairly determined to remove Mulch from the game, but his lynch is not on him.
-He has made a few nods to say he will not shoot if we lynch a town today.
-Mulch is likely to survive the night, because his claim gives him no info tomorrow, therefore scum are likely to target Derpy, therefore he has to be super confident in his scum!Muclh read otherwise he will not get his shot before he dies. In my opinion, his reasoning for his scum read is super weak, it is also day 1 so no one is really confident of anything. I'm not sure if Derpy is trying to confuse the scum or if he is scum.

So in conclusion, Sky and TIAM are definitely getting passes from me because their analysis thus far seem logically sound. Even TIAM voting for me is ok because no one knows anything yet, people are going to get stuff wrong, but him moving to Mulch is him standing by his scumread convictions which is a good thing I think.

Acryon is really confusing me, everything he says is logically sound... but! Thus far, he has only really directed us towards Mulch. If you read his ISO, you could suggest he has come into the game a bit later on (and I know it's xmas etc) which has given him a position to look at the game and see which direction it has already taken. He has taken some steps to appeal to those who think policy lynching Mulch is a positive move and he has also taken steps to appeal to those who just think Mulch is scum. He also softly suggested TIAM and BuJaber are perhaps other lynch targets but his reasoning for TIAM was pants (see above - TIAM is right in saying Scum will statistically mislynch, that's their job! Also, if Derpy kept shooting 'wrong' players, we probably should lynch him. Although that would be subject to his justification and how the game panned out.
Posts #536 and #537 also rang alarm bells with me, #536 is a Hawk quote saying Acryon has assumed DH wont shoot and he just says "I don't think he will." then #537 is a follow up justifying the scenario where it's basically the same as if we lynch someone else who flips town, the Derpy shoots anyway. Whilst that is true, I was reading with a biased narrative where there is a DH/Acryon link and Acryon knew DH wouldnt shoot, but then found a logical reason to justify it after stating it. Perhaps a scumslip.

In conclusion, I'd like people to consider what I've said about Acryon and discuss. I'm not confident enough to put my vote back on Mulch as I feel like we've been lead there - I also believe something weird is going on with Derpy's claim, more than I believe something is wrong with Mulch's claim. Reason - Derpy said in post 228 he wouldn't shoot if we lynch town. I know we are going with 'rage claims' but if you are a PR you dont put yourself in a position where you are likely to die before you make any use out of your power. Derpy will obviously say my argument is irrelevant because Mulch is scum, but his reasons are that he has forced himself into a position where he can just say 'Policy: lynch all liars' so something is really fishy here.

If we are lynching a PR today, I'd prefer Derpy over Mulch.
If we are not, I'd like to discuss the points I've raised over Acryon.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:13 am

Post by profii »

In post 28, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 23, TwoInAMillion wrote:
You don't want me to wagon with you?
But your fervor was cringy because I still don't know if you're town. If Psyko is scum, you're town or super-bussing scum.
Since there's daytalk,
I think bussing is going to be much much of an option here. So this could be a set up to clear both of you off associative reads later since first page wagons are most likely to be thrown off.

Especially since you claim that you only played scum once. I don't recall that as true.
Question for mods - I was perusing the wiki and it said day talk has to be announced. I dont see it being announced but HEM mentions it. Either something needs clarifying or that's a massive scum slip haha
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:22 am

Post by profii »

EBWOP - I was searching the thread for "daytalk" and your rules said there actually is "Day Talk" so ignore me, there is day talk aha
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:25 am

Post by rb »

In post 1, Gödel wrote:8. This game features Day Talk.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:26 am

Post by rb »

lol, i just read the entire first 2 posts to get that

god damnit
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:34 am

Post by profii »

we should have just waited for someone to react suspiciously lol
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:34 am

Post by profii »

but yeah its right at the end :D
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:44 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 806, profii wrote:EBWOP - I was searching the thread for "daytalk" and your rules said there actually is "Day Talk" so ignore me, there is day talk aha
I was just about to quote it for you.

I like the points you made about acryon.

I wanted to prove you wrong about 2inam, so I read his ISO. I'm not so sure of my own read anymore. Not saying I think he's town now necessarily, but I need to think about this game a lot more. UNVOTE: 2inam
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:47 am

Post by BuJaber »

Welp.. according to the votecount on page 27.. deadline has already been reached.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:49 am

Post by BuJaber »

I'm not sure what the policy is here, but considering activity was affected by holiday season and mod himself is VLA, can we get an extension?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:31 am

Post by profii »

In post 812, BuJaber wrote:Welp.. according to the votecount on page 27.. deadline has already been reached.
Have I missed a voter? I counted 5 out of 6 and I didn’t think day 1 deadline was until after NY
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 813, BuJaber wrote:I'm not sure what the policy is here, but considering activity was affected by holiday season and mod himself is VLA, can we get an extension?
I am checking votes now. However I do not plan on granting an extension.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.3

Mulch(4)
~ acryon, TwoInAMillion, Sky_Paladin, Mulch

PsykoSavant(2)
~ rb, Jodaxq
TwoInAMillion(1)
~ PsykoSavant
profii(1)
~ Derpy Hooves
BuJaber(1)
~ Hawk

Not Voting (2): BuJaber, profii

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-02 21:00:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 34 calls in 6 seconds. With an average of 0.205382352941176 seconds per call.
<<Flavor of first stuff coming later>>
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Double checked and I don’t see a hammer but if you feel I missed your vote etc let me know please :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:48 am

Post by profii »

I couldn’t find a 6th voter so mulch just put himself at L-1 I believe but I’ve undone that
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Jodaxq »

I'll catch up later today. I know I've been bad this game
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Hawk »

Happy New Years everyone!! I'll be out of topic most of the day.

@BuJaber 812. You said deadline been reached not hammer or majority. We have 1 more day are you misreading it or did you mean something else?

I'm fine with Mulch lynch if that's what we have to do.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Mulch »

I never put myself to L-1 at scum

I wasn't even sure if I hammered myself

I'm confirmed town now and votes on me are a scumclaim

VOTE: Acorn
Amrock#3784
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 796, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Mulch

Cya guys
In post 821, Mulch wrote:I never put myself to L-1 at scum

Uhhh you did.... lol
Flailing he's not going to be helpful for town anymore :/

VOTE: Mulch
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:27 am

Post by profii »

In post 822, Hawk wrote:
In post 796, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Mulch

Cya guys
In post 821, Mulch wrote:I never put myself to L-1 at scum

Uhhh you did.... lol
Flailing he's not going to be helpful for town anymore :/

VOTE: Mulch
Mulch - don’t be daft

Hawk - thoughts on acryon please obviously when NYE is out the way if necessary have a good one
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Mulch »

Scum putting themeslves to L-1 while they think they hammered themselves is gamethrowing

Unless you thinnk I'm gamethrowing scum, I'm confirmed town
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”