Mini Normal 1980: TwoInAMillion - The First Game(Town Win!)

Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 862, skitter30 wrote:Like I think she actually might be this clueless/disengaged.
Ok you guys are mean
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 974, Lalendra wrote:
In post 862, skitter30 wrote:FWIW, I explicitly do not believe the neighbor claim as stated. Namely, FL might be a neighbor, but I don't think Mulch is his neighbor if he actually is.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the mechanics but I'm not sure what you mean here. Isn't neighbor inherently town? And if Flavor Leaf is a neighbor, and mulch is not his neighbor, then wouldn't he call mulch out for fake claiming neighbor? I guess I'm saying I can only see this working if they are both scum, but you say you believe the neighbor claim which I thought had to make him town.
Neighbors don’t have to be town.

Thoughts on Stitch?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 975, Lalendra wrote:
In post 862, skitter30 wrote:Like I think she actually might be this clueless/disengaged.
Ok you guys are mean

<3 you, Lendy, but i think you’re scum right now, haha. Generally when I have a lot of town reads I’m on my way to a nice late game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Cuz I don't think you're ever getting lynched today so I don't see the point. It's not that I don't want to do the work so much as I don't think it's a feasible wagon in this gamestate.

Why are you baiting me to vote you?

And I'd feel better about you if you just like responded to me.
In post 936, skitter30 wrote:No, I can understand the people-pleasing thing wrt to the fact that you've been wagon-hopping. But that's not what he's accusing you of:
In post 750, Flavor Leaf wrote:And your reads list was people pleasing as hell. Nobody should be town reading me right now. I’m intentionally playing in a way so people won’t be town reading me as of right now.
I don't understand why FL's characterizing your townread on him as being 'people-pleasing', given that I don't exactly see a specific audience that you'd be trying to please/appease/agree with by giving that read. I mean, other than himself, but a) I don't know why he thinks you'd be doing that there and b) this is long a really weird round-about way of accusing you of trying to pocket him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 918, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 906, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 902, Fro99er wrote:
In post 897, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Will try to catch-up by tonight. Anything I should know currently?
Flavor Leaf claimed neighbor

pedit: I'm not scum seph
Prompted or unprompted? :nerd:
It was a little of both. I was pushing something I agreed with from my neighbor.

Can you help me get out of this rut? I hadn’t been putting a lot of my effort into this game. I shit post here this game more than usual. I’ve been scum with you, against ou, and you’ve been scum against my town. Help me out, haha.
Forgot about this.

That’s fine. However I don’t see why you needed to claim to do that. And I’m trying to get into the game myself my man :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hi Yoshi!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 974, Lalendra wrote:
In post 862, skitter30 wrote:FWIW, I explicitly do not believe the neighbor claim as stated. Namely, FL might be a neighbor, but I don't think Mulch is his neighbor if he actually is.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the mechanics but I'm not sure what you mean here. Isn't neighbor inherently town? And if Flavor Leaf is a neighbor, and mulch is not his neighbor, then wouldn't he call mulch out for fake claiming neighbor? I guess I'm saying I can only see this working if they are both scum, but you say you believe the neighbor claim which I thought had to make him town.
Neighbors aren't inherently town.

Mulch has already admitted to not being his neighbor.

I only vaguely believe the neighbor claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Claiming should be done when it will do the most good in my opinion.

I don’t think his claim is AI, it’s just strange the justification for it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Okay, honestly, there is absolutely zero point to fake claiming a neighborhood right here. I fakeclaimed it in that last game because it’s the only way we got out of my own scum partner counter claiming my fake claim in late Day 3. :lol:

And I have answered that question, and it honestly doesn’t matter.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 982, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Claiming should be done when it will do the most good in my opinion.

I don’t think his claim is AI, it’s just strange the justification for it.
I mean, i didn’t full claim or anything. Just brought up that there is in fact a neighborhood.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 951, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don’t think this is far-fetched at all considering how the current site meta arguably encourages scum to attempt to get away with doing blatantly scummy things.
I like you already.

I'm about a quarter of the way done sorting things for those keeping track at home.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 973, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is literally the first time I’ve been on the Stitch wagon,
This is my point? You and Mulch want it. I scumread both of you. The fact that this is the first time you're on it is significant because ...?
In post 973, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like, who cares if it’s less likely to happen.
And like me. I care. I don't see the point in starting yet another vanity wagon that I *really* don't think is going to lead anywhere right now. Mulch has some amount of support; I don't think you do.
In post 973, Flavor Leaf wrote:and your hesitance in voting me keeps me from town reading you.
???? What on earth does this even mean? You'd townread me if I voted for you? What does one thing have to do with the other?

This is why I feel like you're baiting me into voting for you. Like what does this even mean?
In post 973, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vote me.
And this, of course, compounds that feeling.
In post 983, Flavor Leaf wrote:Okay, honestly, there is absolutely zero point to fake claiming a neighborhood right here. I fakeclaimed it in that last game because it’s the only way we got out of my own scum partner counter claiming my fake claim in late Day 3. :lol:

And I have answered that question, and it honestly doesn’t matter.
I can actually see you pulling this twice in a row just so you can have fun with the WIFOM.

If you answered it, where did you answer it? And I do think it matters because I think your reasoning for voting him was bs because it doesn't make much sense. You specifically accused him of 'people-pleasing', which by definition kinda necessitates on audience for him to be catering to. Like where is this happening?
In post 938, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why was I at all a town read with the way I've been playing and it seemed like he just wanted to ease me away.
Is this what you mean? Like ... why was he manipulating that list to ease *you* specifically away? Like ... what's the motivation for that there?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Vote me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think you’re fluffing up the place.

You say you can see me pulling it twice in a row, this absolutely would not be the same thing if that was what was happening. Entirely different scenarios. To be fair, I have my perspective of knowing it’s not fake, but you should know that my scum game, while it might seem chaotic, is completely and entirely controlled. I like having synergy with my scum teams. I always have my support as scum. Where’s my support here?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, I don’t think any of your posts directed towards me actually accomplish anything. It’s you posting things for the sake of posting them, and the majority of them is NAI. You talked about meta. You have no town meta on me, and you have pointed out that this is different from my scum game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The entirety of his reads list was put in a way where the right people would be happy with it, and the wrong people didn’t matter. I believe I said this in my color wheel.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Wasn’t it you the one who were confused with a lot of Seph’s reads?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 990, Flavor Leaf wrote:The entirety of his reads list was put in a way where the right people would be happy with it, and the wrong people didn’t matter. I believe I said this in my color wheel.
I would LOVE you to explain this because this absolutely reeks of bullshit. You have never once backed this up by explaining who is who, or how I was making people happy, or who the right people were. Explain yourself or stop pushing this shitty narrative.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

And no, you didn't say this in your color wheel because its not something you feel genuinely and therefore forgot to include it
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 970, Mulch wrote:VOTE: uzi
Why? I TR both of you (LUV has redeemed the slot)
Also UNVOTE:
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 976, Flavor Leaf wrote:Thoughts on Stitch?
Scumlean. I could vote there. I'm just very underwhelmed.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 981, skitter30 wrote:Neighbors aren't inherently town.

Saw that after, I was still catching up. But now I'm really not sure what to make of it. Why would FL go along with it when mulch said it? Why did mulch say it? I'm so confused and it's SO much wifom.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 992, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 990, Flavor Leaf wrote:The entirety of his reads list was put in a way where the right people would be happy with it, and the wrong people didn’t matter. I believe I said this in my color wheel.
I would LOVE you to explain this because this absolutely reeks of bullshit. You have never once backed this up by explaining who is who, or how I was making people happy, or who the right people were. Explain yourself or stop pushing this shitty narrative.
I don’t generally feel you are a people pleaser? Oh, i very much generally do. Like I said in, I believe it was the COA slot, even if I were scum, I don’t say things that are fake. If I was scum here, I would still think that.

Do I think it’s necessarily AI of you? I don’t know. I can’t even explain who exactly you’d be people pleasing. I, like others, don’t like your town reads or your frogged scum read.

There was no reason for you to town read me there, or screen for that matter.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 996, Lalendra wrote:
In post 981, skitter30 wrote:Neighbors aren't inherently town.

Saw that after, I was still catching up. But now I'm really not sure what to make of it. Why would FL go along with it when mulch said it? Why did mulch say it? I'm so confused and it's SO much wifom.
It was blatantly obvious that Mulch was kidding. I completely confirmed in when I said “I claimed neighbor, yes, and Mulch stated that he was also in the neighborhood”

Like come on, context clues, guys. I’m keeping my neighbor a secret for a reason and when people pry like that it pisses me off.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

So what you're saying is you have literally nothing to back up this narrative, you're just kind of throwing it out there for fun. Noted.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”