Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1274, Impede wrote:
In post 1273, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1272, momo wrote:Right now, I wanna focus on the screen lynch and see what we get from that
You will get a dead town.
What do you get from that?
Why say this? How does this help anyone?
Because it sounds to me like he’s saying “eh, yolo”
I’m saying no it’s not eh. It is a bad decision. It’s definite. What good comes from it.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 am

Post by yessiree »

VC 2.5

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Srceenplay (3) -
havingfitz, momo, Mathdino
Mathdino (2) -
Srceenplay, UnabombaH
sheepsaysmeep (1) -
Impede
AnonymousGhost (1) -
Kop

Not voting
- AnonymousGhost, sheepsaysmeep, Hawk

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2018-01-23 20:00:00)
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 am

Post by momo »

In post 1275, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1274, Impede wrote:
In post 1273, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1272, momo wrote:Right now, I wanna focus on the screen lynch and see what we get from that
You will get a dead
town
Scum
What do you get from that? (Other than being one step closer from being the game)
Why say this? How does this help anyone?
Because it sounds to me like he’s saying “eh, yolo”
I’m saying no it’s not eh. It is a bad decision. It’s definite. What good comes from it.
But I'm not saying yolo...boi you scum....sorry that you had to roll that way...it's nothing personal
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: momo
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:36 am

Post by momo »

In post 1278, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: momo
hahahahahaha :lol:

You wanna vote someone, it better be for a damn good reason...not voting them back for voting you

That vote is scummy af
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:55 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Yea, back to scum reading Momo the most.
And company on the wagon too?!?

"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:58 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@Una

Since you're here, can you answer this?
In post 1244, AnonymousGhost wrote:@Una - Without looking at D2 content, what happened to your A50 + momo case?
I assume the momo case is still on - since you voted for him - but because A50 flipped green, can you explain how that may or may not have affected your case on momo?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1244, AnonymousGhost wrote:
@Una
- Without looking at D2 content, what happened to your A50 + momo case?

@Kop
- What's up w/ 322? You explained Jay, but left out Red.
@momo
- Do you really believe what you said in 385?
Ninja'd.

Did Kop answer your question?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@fitz

No.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Mathdino »

Everyone who voted momo lost so much of their credibility tbh
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:03 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I had a cute scenario in my head, where the scum team was Dino, A50, momo.
Now that I know it's not the case, I had to reevaluate my read on momo, since A50 was actually main suspect and the others were mainly drawn from associations.
I still think the interactions around A50 were scummy, but now it would implicate momo and Dino, since A50 flipped green. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:04 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@Una

What about the interactions w/ A50 made momo scummy?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Mathdino »

Imagine a world where people can work together and scumhunt together without literally being scum together
Imagine a world where trust overtakes paranoia
Fun times
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:11 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1279, momo wrote:You wanna vote someone, it better be for a damn good reason...not voting them back for voting you

That vote is scummy af
first line is a misrepresentation
second line is like exaggerated in like a bad way
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:26 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@Dino

-
Please give reasons for each reads list as of the time you made them. With more explanation for the unpopular opinions. In particular, Impede being so high, momo being so low, Screenplay being so high.

Impede's comment (821) is more likely to come from town than scum and the diversity of his cases (A50 - dropped -, Kop, and Una) is what pushed him into a high town lean.

Hawk asking for Red's experience, desire for more discussion - specifically from fitz -, and how he stood his ground against Momo's argument that your argument (Dino) did not influence his decision making is why Hawk is a high town lean.

Screen got a town lean because he asked some armor piercing questions - , - that showed that he was willing to evaluate the wagons before hopping onto them. Answering your question about gut reads and how Screen uses them as a starting point was interesting. It implies that Screen will go back and investigate stuff if he gets a gut read for it, so he's demonstrating a willingness to put in effort.

You (Math) got a town lean because of your set up speculation, the hider theory and how Assemble noted that it would do nothing but strengthen the theoretical hider role, and all the evidence that you give out - reads lists, cases, and then fact checking - was what gave you a town lean.

fitz got a town lean because of his thought process posts especially about Impede.

Kop - The fact that Kop turned his attention elsewhere besides the Jay/Red wagon was a town move i.e. diversifying the conversation. However, Kop says that he doesn't "necessarily scum read Jay", but says nothing about Red - leaving the implication that he could still be scum reading Red.

Una - Encouraging the discussion to not solely revolve around one subject was a town move. I think that Una and Impede were the only two players on D1 that had reads that were in stark contrast to everyone else's at that point (not fact checked). I don't think Una detailed his cases as well as Impede did, so that is where the level difference comes in (based off of memory, not fact checked).

momo - His early statement that he doesn't believe in town reads was ironic given that he handed a few of those out throughout D1. 683 and 717 are hedgy. Momo claims (683) that both Impede and Creature are scum, but says that Impede should be lynched first because of "more info" but doesn't explain what sort of information we could gain.

Momo says this again and again but never explains what sort of information we'd gain. At a later point when Impede's wagon is loosing traction, Momo undermines his statements on Scum!Impede saying that Impede is not the scummiest lynch candidate. Instead, favoring a Creature wagon saying that "he has more content than redflavor in the effort to make himself appear towny, but is scummy" (717). He undermines this again in 729 when he address that "While I think both - (Creature & Impede) - are scummy ... i think impede flip, no matter what it is, provides more information which we could use right now" with no mention of RedFlavor at all.

-
Your momo read is uninformed I think by the context of his conversation with Jay. Check my, momo's, or Impede's ISOs to find it and read it in context. I said something like "momo just rocketed to the top of my townlist". Let me know what you think.

Spoiler: is this the conversation you are referring to?
In post 395, JaydragonKing wrote:Why the heck are you associating me with Red so much, Momo? We've literally not had a conversation with each other at all, just him commenting earlier on about my "survive wincon". Was it Fitz who decided to ship us together as a scum team? I really want to know.

Do you read us both as scum and therefore we're a scum team by just both being scum or do you see something I don't?
In post 398, momo wrote:
In post 397, Creature wrote:I thought mafia had no daytalk.
They don't have day talk but the way they voted each other was in a way of buddies supporting each other to get out of scum reads.

The voting pattern does not make any logical sense otherwise
In post 399, JaydragonKing wrote:I read Creature as scum. He jumped on. If I'm getting damned because a different scum read jumped on my vote, I'm just unlucky. And Mason's can't even be here, Momo. This is an open. We know the possible roles in the wiki page. Anyone who claims Mason's are instantly scum.
In post 400, momo wrote:
In post 399, JaydragonKing wrote:I read Creature as scum. He jumped on. If I'm getting damned because a different scum read jumped on my vote, I'm just unlucky. And Mason's can't even be here, Momo. This is an open. We know the possible roles in the wiki page. Anyone who claims Mason's are instantly scum.
That's the reason I asked if you were masons...it would have confirmed my reads.

Still, in the time that it took you to reply, I was tracking your online status and ALL your posts...you had a shortish gap in which you weren't doing anything though which could have been synonymous with you checking the wiki page (another test by me)

And it's not unlucky, the jump by him would have been a very classic n00b scum move, and it has damned you both.
In post 402, JaydragonKing wrote:I'll have you know I was thinking of a response in a different game on site as well as putting on a music video on YouTube that I like listening too while I type.

And yeah, I keep the wiki open in an alt tab at all times to catch liars if they claim a bullshit role. No hiding that. I won't say I didn't check the wiki to be sure of no Mason because that would be a lie.

Anything Elsa?
In post 403, momo wrote:
In post 402, JaydragonKing wrote:I'll have you know I was thinking of a response in a different game on site as well as putting on a music video on YouTube that I like listening too while I type.

And yeah, I keep the wiki open in an alt tab at all times to catch liars if they claim a bullshit role. No hiding that. I won't say I didn't check the wiki to be sure of no Mason because that would be a lie.

Anything Elsa?
The fact that you checked the wiki...you should have immediately denied the claim because you know your role. And I highly doubt you always keep the wiki open for a circumstance like this, especially in D1 when hardly anyone claims. When I asked if you were mason, are you telling me that town's first reaction would be to check if there was a mason in this setup? B.S.!

So you have been caught lying twice in one post. Tell me class, which faction lies when questioned, scum or town?

(P.S. I totally one-upped the class analogy with this post..Score!)
In post 401, Mathdino wrote:So momo just rocketed to the top of my town list.
In post 404, Mathdino wrote:
In post 403, momo wrote:Tell me class, which faction lies when questioned, scum or town?
I do have an objective problem with scumhunting in this way. My experience is that town usually fumbles more when questioned.
In post 405, momo wrote:
In post 404, Mathdino wrote:
In post 403, momo wrote:Tell me class, which faction lies when questioned, scum or town?
I do have an objective problem with scumhunting in this way. My experience is that town usually fumbles more when questioned.
Maybe they fumble but I think getting caught in two OUTRIGHT lies is pretty scummy. My sentence at the end was probably too general but that was mainly added for the class analogy. However, in this situation, while considering the context, I would say that the lie is scummy. Would you disagree?
In post 406, JaydragonKing wrote:That was my first reaction to check the wiki because I'm playing three separate games at once with completely different settings. I do it as a reminder that I am also putting an effort in this game, and to not fuck up by forgetting to see if a role is even possible.

I didn't lie, because that would mean I wouldn't have mentioned checking the wiki in the first place. I'm already suspect, so lying would only hurt me more.
In post 409, Impede wrote:
In post 401, Mathdino wrote:So momo just rocketed to the top of my town list.
ding ding ding
In post 410, Impede wrote:
In post 403, momo wrote:

Anything Elsa?
The fact that you checked the wiki...you should have immediately denied the claim because you know your role. And I highly doubt you always keep the wiki open for a circumstance like this, especially in D1 when hardly anyone claims. When I asked if you were mason, are you telling me that town's first reaction would be to check if there was a mason in this setup? B.S.!

So you have been caught lying twice in one post. Tell me class, which faction lies when questioned, scum or town?

(P.S. I totally one-upped the class analogy with this post..Score!)
Hooooo...... wow. I am going to reread this like 30 times and then decide if momo just tricked scum into scumslipping successfully.
In post 412, Impede wrote:OH fair. Unless he thinks he can lynch A50 without you.

Regarding Momo vs Jay: I think if someone accused VT!Impede of being a mason I would check the wiki too. Sorry, but I don't think your little trick did anything but conftown you.
In post 413, Mathdino wrote:The hilarious thing is I honest to god thought masons were possible in this setup until Jay said that. I think I even suggested masons as a possibility earlier O_O

I'm unconvinced on this specific issue. Like I'm totally down for the Jay lynch but I don't think "Jay checks the wiki page" is really the keystone of the Jaycase, or some kind of smoking gun. Scumslips don't really look like this.

Edit: fuck you for ninjaing my exact thoughts
In post 416, Mathdino wrote:
In post 396, momo wrote:3. As you mentioned, you have not had any communication. Yet both of you tried to start a wagon together that clearly didn't have any traction going for it yet. For this to happen in between 2 town, or 1 town/1 scum, there would need to be some sort of communication. Yet here you are, working together without communication. This means that you know something the rest of us do not. More specifically, you know something that ties the two of you together that town does not. This means that you are either masons or mafia. Are you claiming masons? Because if you are not masons, you are noob scum who finds your buddy in a spot defending each other and getting caught by me.
So which is it, masons or scum?
Yeah the way this was phrased would definitely lead me to check the setup just to discredit the person pushing me. I'd be like "Okay, you're just stupid, because (*checks wiki*) I definitely can't be masons with him, so the connection you're seeing isn't even possible".

Still good with a Jaydragonwagon if/when the utility of the RedFlavor wagon runs dry.

My opinion on gambits is low. Gambits are suspicious to me because scum can explain mistakes and anti-town actions as "gambits" if they get caught. Here's a closed newbie game with a scum gambit example and here's a closed newbie game with a town gambit example. The points that momo was trying to make against Jay - checking wiki + delay + Elsa should've known their role & denied immediately w/o wiki checking = scummy - was a far reach.

In spite of the hindsight of the NK on Jay, the gambit momo pulled off on Jay wasn't that game advancing towards finding scum, and did little to affect on my read on him.

-
Why did Hawk jump down on your list?

is what caused him to jump down. Compared to D1, Hawk's voting behavior on D2 doesn't quite match. Since making that big post, he's played more into the pattern he established in D1, voting and then giving explanations usually within 3 or 4 posts - if not in the same post - after casting a vote.

-
Do you have any thoughts on VCA and the different wagons yesterday? Primary ones were Jay, Red, AssembleScreenplay, and Creature.

Jay Wagon
- Based on memory, this one was based off of Jay's claim at survivor player mindset + momo's gambit and ended when Jay falsely claimed to be the vigilante.

Red Wagon
- Lots of traction in the beginning - & - and then died off when Jay came under fire for their play style. Red's posting style was scummy and I believe that those posts earned the votes against him.

Assemble/Screen Wagon
- Screen's promised that he would commit the effort when needed. Unless he said that he would
never
read the thread, then I think that that would warrant the cold response Screen received. I find the reasons for the Screen wagon as said in and summarized in to not be the most compelling ones. As the starter of the wagon, fitz never gave a compelling enough reason in beyond "feels weird" and the D1 wagon was lackluster. Except for Impede's reason which was to get content out of Assemble which was fair, all things considered.

Creature Wagon
- Wasn't meta used to shoot down some of Creature's counter points?

-
If you're into setup spec/logic/mafia theory, it'd be nice to have someone else to talk to on this. Especially regarding the list of roles that I'd like claims from.

Sure. But first can you explain this?
In post 1177, Mathdino wrote:7 T's is impossible because our Tracker got shot.
In post 1180, sheepsaysmeep wrote:there's a dead tracker
there has to be at least one I
Specifically how the ratio of T's affects the I.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Mathdino »

Holy fuck i haven't even read this post in full but I'm ready for a fucking ride
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:31 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

@ag there are 7 letters i think
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:35 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

i openly admit to having skimmed all of ag's walls for like 3 seconds
but i dont really like how she's just put out 2 readlists and basically she's just summarizing stuff or asking questions
like it definitely doesnt feel like it's posted with the intention of finding scum
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:43 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@Sheep

The deadline for Day Two is in 10 days.

Momo's wagon has 3 votes on it. Four, if I wanted to cast my vote right now without having done the Kop case that I promised Dino.

It only takes 6 to lynch.

I don't know how many scum are alive.

Theoretically, if there's two of them, they could perform a quick lynch and end the Day.

I don't think I need to tell you that that's bad news bears.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:47 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

and why did you feel the need to tell me this
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:47 am

Post by momo »

In post 1280, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: momo
Naked vote really sheep -_-

you have disappointed me

You are now in the scummy af section

Out of the blue voting me because of want...the fact that I was scum hunting

Get your vote of me now

Genuinely considering a sheep wagon at this point...not as scummy as screen/assemble but if I need to compromise, I will
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:48 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Saltiness.

If you'd read my post,
not just skimmed it
, you'd notice that I'm in the process of building a case against momo.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:50 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I can bet there's 0 scum coming to quick hammer him.
Momo is by far the best lynch today, we leave an inactive slot for the vig.
Tacos/red or something.

I'd also like address my reads in full, but mobile posting Sucks, so I'll try later.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:51 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

momo
a naked vote that wasnt putting you near a lynch scummy af i see
especially bad because you are trying to make it look like you are scumhunting and you think you are successful i see
do you want to realize i posted reasons now

Return to “Completed Open Games”