Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm fine with lynch Boring too since she claimed, actually.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 997, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:
In post 992, Joey_ wrote:Also while whiny, i dont think shed seriously play the "never got lynched" as t card.
If shes never done this before

Which alignment would benefit more from this?
Sincerely, hard to say. In one way she havent been in a situation where she would need to use "non-meta ace card" as scum to not get lynched, also its not like its a super important day, its just d1. I am a proud player and if probably wouldnt use stuff i have never done before just to not get lynched on a meaningless day

The other line of thinking is that shes annoyed of being voted for bad reasons or something and thus uses cheap tactics, but that is so unlikely idk
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Not a fan of the 3 names rule, too vague even if a daughter dies. If someone's killed, we already know who that person was hiding behind. No info gained (except possibly blind lynching out of a pool of 2 in the best case scenario) and scum have a slight edge in info.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 998, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:who has she been confronting this game joey?
No but like, when i mean confrontational its also means assertive. If i remember the game correctly that i referenced, she was basically going along the grain heavily and posting fluff all the time, not reinventing the wheel in her post and i personally townread her for that at first. I think her posts in this game are less fluff, less likeable and a bit more relevant. I played 1 game with her its not like im extremely confident in that read
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

Not everyone plays teh way you do

Using "I would never do this as scum" is like my favorite thing to do as scum

pedit-

idk let me check her readslist but im pretty sure she has no super against teh grain read
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1004, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:Not everyone plays teh way you do

Using "I would never do this as scum" is like my favorite thing to do as scum

pedit-

idk let me check her readslist but im pretty sure she has no super against teh grain read
truee but its a personnality read, not just a mechanic read and meta scum/town behaviors reads
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Joey_ »

in the options in those wagons, id go

AD > anime detective > boring
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I've been wondering, are scum even double voters too in this game?
Coz otherwise she could clear herself by Day 3.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

No you cannot clear someone but if everyone claims their own role and or double voting day @akamatsu
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

In post 942, boring wrote:I can't hover in the game at deadline, so this little window of time is it from me.

I'm not the worst scum hunter in the world (well, I'm a better town hunter Day 1 than scum hunter, but whatever).

Kaede Akamatsu - Felt townie at first, but that feeling has been slipping -- a lot of naked votes and neutral statements lately.
leantown/null is standard for her

Hinduragi - I think he's probably town. Solid effort throughout the day, and collaborative.
standard

Cabd - His big picture is town. His thing with LLD made me wonder at first, but now, I have a pretty strong gut read.
standardish, more confident but not super against the grain

Lady Lambdadelta - I'm trusting everyone else here. I don't see anything particularly townie, but whatever
literally sheeping everyone

Nosferatu - Another gut town read. That last thing was weird, though. Like, how do you claim to have memory problems, but confidently scumread someone for being unmemorable? Still, I think that was more personality than alignment.
standard sans rebuttal trolls

Maki Harukawa - I'm not sure. Her reads are so different from mine. Like I said before, I want her to be town. I have no real feeling one way or another yet.
noncommittal

Kaito Momota - This dude is really playing under the radar, so beyond concerns about his MO, I don't have anything to point to scum.
standard

Cephrir/Yuki Takeya - I didn't want to lynch an empty slot, and I stick by that. I don't actually have a read of any kind.
standard

SnarkySnowman - This player is totally readable after a while. Once they finally engage, as town, the majority of their posts will be productive. I've never seen more than a sentence or two though, as either alignment.

Kagami - Town gut read. Their actual play has been pretty null to me, though.
standard

Vaxkiller - I know it's a little thing, but as I said before, he handled all kinds of toxic without an outburst as scum. I don't see why one little post from Hindu would set him off, unless he is more emotionally invested in playing town.
standard

Joey_ - Like Hindu, towny effort and collaboration.
standard

Kyoko Kirigiri - unless buddying Kagami is a new towntell, this is most likely scum. Every post pings me.
not uncommon read

Kotoko Utsugi - Town lean. The interaction with Maki seemed natural, if awkward. i think they are playing pretty boldly for scum.
standard

Kokichi Oma - I see more "coaching" than playing. I've seen scum play that tactic in large games before, and it's bugging me.
standard

ActionDan - I think it's possible that he's scum trying to effort out a win. I found it weird that he came up with this big scheme for like his first post, then suddenly "lost interest" in the game, too.
standard

You're all sticky poop turtles, and you're going to blow my perfect record if you lynch me.
Seriously. I will be talking so much smack about you people in the dead thread.

I know like 500 "yo mama" jokes.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Like everyone else on the wagon boring could clear herself would need to claim their role to be either daughter or non double voter d3, which is extremely impractical to clear 1 person
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right, I'm going to go and say it. I'm done waiting. boring's playing with a scum objective in mind. Her votes are all on popular wagons, she doesn't have anything she's sticking to, she's definitely flipping and not sure of her past reads (i.e. vax making town"lean" a chore, which is about as weak as it gets for a stance). She's out here claiming for no reason which makes me think she's nervous, and she's still so damn sure of her death or at least worried about it that I really don't think she has town's best interests at mind. The one post that mattered, her reads list, only came after a prompt. She's literally keeling over and asking for the sweet, sweet release and not even fighting it. I mean..... I'd be pissed if my town record was going to be dumped on. I wouldn't just be like "at least if you're going to lynch me" etc. even when a new wagon is popping up. Her posting, to me, has shown pure instincts of survival and that includes her jump on the most recent Kirigiri wagon.

I'm not too sure of this but I'm gonna pull the trigger. I really wanted to see a post from boring before.

Unvote; Vote: boring
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

her cabd read is the only real against the grain and its just calling him town instead of null like everyone else lol
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1009, Kotoko Utsugi wrote:
In post 942, boring wrote:I can't hover in the game at deadline, so this little window of time is it from me.

I'm not the worst scum hunter in the world (well, I'm a better town hunter Day 1 than scum hunter, but whatever).

Kaede Akamatsu - Felt townie at first, but that feeling has been slipping -- a lot of naked votes and neutral statements lately.
leantown/null is standard for her

Hinduragi - I think he's probably town. Solid effort throughout the day, and collaborative.
standard

Cabd - His big picture is town. His thing with LLD made me wonder at first, but now, I have a pretty strong gut read.
standardish, more confident but not super against the grain

Lady Lambdadelta - I'm trusting everyone else here. I don't see anything particularly townie, but whatever
literally sheeping everyone

Nosferatu - Another gut town read. That last thing was weird, though. Like, how do you claim to have memory problems, but confidently scumread someone for being unmemorable? Still, I think that was more personality than alignment.
standard sans rebuttal trolls

Maki Harukawa - I'm not sure. Her reads are so different from mine. Like I said before, I want her to be town. I have no real feeling one way or another yet.
noncommittal

Kaito Momota - This dude is really playing under the radar, so beyond concerns about his MO, I don't have anything to point to scum.
standard

Cephrir/Yuki Takeya - I didn't want to lynch an empty slot, and I stick by that. I don't actually have a read of any kind.
standard

SnarkySnowman - This player is totally readable after a while. Once they finally engage, as town, the majority of their posts will be productive. I've never seen more than a sentence or two though, as either alignment.

Kagami - Town gut read. Their actual play has been pretty null to me, though.
standard

Vaxkiller - I know it's a little thing, but as I said before, he handled all kinds of toxic without an outburst as scum. I don't see why one little post from Hindu would set him off, unless he is more emotionally invested in playing town.
standard

Joey_ - Like Hindu, towny effort and collaboration.
standard

Kyoko Kirigiri - unless buddying Kagami is a new towntell, this is most likely scum. Every post pings me.
not uncommon read

Kotoko Utsugi - Town lean. The interaction with Maki seemed natural, if awkward. i think they are playing pretty boldly for scum.
standard

Kokichi Oma - I see more "coaching" than playing. I've seen scum play that tactic in large games before, and it's bugging me.
standard

ActionDan - I think it's possible that he's scum trying to effort out a win. I found it weird that he came up with this big scheme for like his first post, then suddenly "lost interest" in the game, too.
standard

You're all sticky poop turtles, and you're going to blow my perfect record if you lynch me.
Seriously. I will be talking so much smack about you people in the dead thread.

I know like 500 "yo mama" jokes.
lemme dig something up, youll know what i mean
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

i have a hard time reading that pink font ;-;
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: Boring

Even if she's town, she claimed and she's a liability.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

ITS THE COLOR OF MY HAIR

Spoiler:
Last edited by FakeGod on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

FUCK

fakedog pls add img tags inside my spoiler so I can join the weebs

ty fakedog
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Joey_ »

How can i quote from a locked thread?
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

click the pm button to the bottom left and cpaste the whole post
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Joey_ »

ty, i forgot that one
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Spoiler:
Subject: Backstabbers Mafia: An Almost Normal Upick (Mini 1876)
boring wrote:
In post 598, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 597, Alisae wrote:Sure.
Random is probably town mostly because someone by now would have probably explained the wagon on him.

RC is super over the top so I can't really get good read on them ;~;
Chara I wanna have a chat with.
Boring I wanna have a chat with.
1SVT probs town.
Alz probs town.
lol that falls into the nebulous reads, i like it
Dude! You just told him you'd town read him if he gave you nebulous reads.
boring wrote:
In post 543, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Cloudkicker

Alright I'm fucking done putting up with this scummy ass slot. We're lynching this today and no one else.
Everyone in their next post is either going to vote Cloudkicker or explain why they haven't voted him yet.
Because I'm not sure what to think if him yet. There are a few scummy things, but my gut leans townish.

Why are they scum?
boring wrote:
In post 571, Alisae wrote:Either way boring talk to me.
Why you trying to direct pressure onto the one shot VT?
What response were you hoping to get from Pine?
I get the impression that you missed a few pages. Let me know if you need it, and I'll repost the answers to all these questions.

In the meantime, why are you being so passive this game?
boring wrote:why do you want more votes on Alz?
boring wrote:@random! Why Lycan?
boring wrote:Human, I'm an old lady.
What do "deets" and "g2k" mean?
While we're on the subject, who is "goatseboat"?
boring wrote:
In post 293, CloudKicker wrote:Yea but im voting fire because ali voted him, i didnt say i townread ali, i am accountable for my vote. All of this isnt mutually exclusive
Gotcha, but we're going in circles. If you don't have your own reason for voting Fire, and you don't have a reason for trusting Alisae's judgement, why did you choose to follow Alisae to vote Fire?
boring wrote:
In post 287, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 283, boring wrote:Because of the pouting. I think if it was TvT, things would escalate until they were either both sorted or one lynched. At least, that's what I see in TvT most often. They're just sitting there with votes on each other, being passive-aggressive. I'm not sure which one (maybe there are two anti-town teams?) but it really looks to me like at least one of them is walking the line between saving face, and not pushing it too far. If I just went by the altercation, I'd say the scum is Fire, but the aftermath is seeing a fair amount of petulance from RC.
Why do you rule out the SvS? I really don't think it's the case but neither do you obviously.
I also don't really like your reasoning, however you must have experience to think of it this way. Can you supply a game with the scenerio of TvT above to a game of TvS?
I will have give you the FoS as I really hate such early comments on alignments in these situations.
Obviously, I didn't rule SvS out. I just don't think they'd do that on the same team. The link I provided about you includes a TvS example, actually (Garmr and Pine). This one is TvT (Shadow and Eager) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68600. If you're not just a troll, and you think my reasoning is scummy, an FOS isn't going to cut it.

p-edit: Cloud, "he made me lol" doesn't give you magic underwear. Unless there's an actual game mechanic forcing you to vote where Alisae is voting, you remain accountable for your votes.
boring wrote:
In post 285, CloudKicker wrote: Im not sure where i suggested that i townread alisae
In post 282, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 278, boring wrote:
Cloud, why Fire?
because its alisae's vote
Why would you sheep him if you're not townreading him?
boring wrote:
In post 270, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:I am a
M
I
L
L
E
R

VOTE: NoLynch
I suggest following me.
I'm noticing a pattern.

Pine, thoughts?

boring wrote:I think there's probably a scum between RC and Fire. I think there' probably a scum in the Alz-Human-Cloud-Alisae cluster.

Gerryoat and Lycan, can you expand on Human and Cloud, respectively?

Cloud, why Fire?

boring wrote:
In post 280, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:
In post 278, boring wrote:I think there's probably a scum between RC and Fire. I think there' probably a scum in the Alz-Human-Cloud-Alisae cluster.
Why?
Without posting to post, why is there scum in Fire or RC? Day 1 situations like this normally land TvT. As it stands their both NAI for me, what stood out for you in particular?
I don't care about the Cloud Human situation yet though.
Because of the pouting. I think if it was TvT, things would escalate until they were either both sorted or one lynched. At least, that's what I see in TvT most often. They're just sitting there with votes on each other, being passive-aggressive. I'm not sure which one (maybe there are two anti-town teams?) but it really looks to me like at least one of them is walking the line between saving face, and not pushing it too far. If I just went by the altercation, I'd say the scum is Fire, but the aftermath is seeing a fair amount of petulance from RC.

p-edit: are you townreading Alisae, then? If so, why?

She had 40 posts that game, most of them are mindless and very irrelevant soft questionning of others and mainly commenting. The tone is completely different imo and im not getting the same feeling tonewise
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Like that game, not kidding, 60+% of her posts were one-liners questions to someone else.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 943, boring wrote:
In post 938, Joey_ wrote:Ash wanna flip anime detective? i dont want to split the game into 3 wagons if you are dead set on ad

@makin, cabd, boring as well
who's anime detective?
This is her only question formulated the same way she basically posted 10/10 on that thread, and its a very relevant question that is objectively NAI
Kotoko Utsugi
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Kotoko Utsugi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Kotoko Utsugi »

might be a good idea to look at her other scumgames and see if its a pattern

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”