Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Mathdino »

Reading.

No thoughts on mastina's claim. If she can prove her lovederizer she's probably town cuz otherwise that'd be anti-scum-wincon. If she can't, mastina's definitely capable of making that up.

WhemePlay initial townread. Mason-vig suggestion is not more likely to come from scum at all.

I read somewhere that every time mastina is in a neighbourhood with someone she goes and says "LET'S JUST ACT LIKE WE'RE MASONS FOREVER". I thus have no reason to at-first-glance trust mason claims from mastina ever tbh. That said, if one of the people in that hood is scum, I think they'll be able to work that out, especially if mastina is an investigative.

As much as I love to play based on townslips, I can't trust Chickadee's "WAS THERE A N0" because we for sure didn't get a PM from that and she's too experienced for that I think. If she claims a role without actions that'll make it super suspicious. Lowkey scumread.

Firebringer isn't scum with Chickadee. Either surface-level-scumhunting town or scum who knows Chick is town already.

@mastina
: Why spam the early game at all then? Funsies? Demonstration?

Mental note to check for possible 3rd parties in the opening post or with the mod. Vig is obviously the correct claim for that.

Hinduragi townreads are good, but WhemePlay vote is bad. Firebringer OMGUS is what I expected. Not intent on lynching someone that someone is planning on shooting tbh. mastina reports of "towniest post in the game" are greatly exaggerated.

Was gonna say I wanted more content from NSG but glad to see she's town. Either that or has significantly improved her scumgame lately.

ACB reads town to me initially. Wagoning is A+

OFG is all over the place. Trying not to mix them up, lol. Gamma vote is good, Firebringer FoS is bad.

Ginngie's reads are great. Unfortunately NAI. Not being able to play til voted is definitely NAI.

Read suggests Gamma is biggest scumread. No smoking guns, just hints sprinkled. ISOing now to check myself before I

47. Wheme vote opportunistic, scum doesn't do what he thinks they do
~fluff~
136. Calls rolefishing, which is a lolworthy thing and ALSO not something scum do (unironically at least). Have only ever seen that behaviour from scum who do the "act as they do when they're town" strategy and also rolefish as town.
142. paranoia
Then almost everything else is fluff, which makes it harder for me to catch up and is also unacceptable given the available content.
VOTE: Gamma
This isn't the Gamma I know.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Mathdino »

OFG have you ever played with NSG before?

@NSG
: mastina and Ginngie are pretty good friends, I think. Seems natural. The massive number of townreads is concerning but also happened the last time I played with her IIRC (admittedly years ago. Do you think scum lovederizer rolecop would ever be a thing?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 306, northsidegal wrote:i'd say my play so far has been entirely consistent with my scumgame. i would expect anyone familiar with my meta to scumread me so far, actually. what're you basing your comparison on?
The scumgame you linked me in sitechat the other day. You're nowhere near as awkward.

Initial "?" posts made me think "Ok NSG is aware her scumgame is awkward and is trying to avoid that". But there were a couple posts you made that actually made me somewhat rethink things and be like "huh, wow, weirdly good thinking" and that's what I expect from town-NSG more than anything.

Lemme know if you want quotes.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 310, Firebringer wrote:Dino try hardness is funny when you combine it with bad read on gamma
Convince me the read is wrong. From my perspective I have scum motivation, meta, his shit votes/reads, and gut/tonereads on my side.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

Just to be clear, NSG is trying to prove to me she's playing her scumgame, right?

@NSG:
I wasn't comparing this to your other Newbie towngame, I'm comparing it to what I remember of Marked For Death. Original/interesting thoughts are thus far what I expect from town-you. Your first two posts aren't the centerpiece of this read.

If you REALLY want me to reevaluate the read in depth I can go ahead and ISO you and actually go and directly compare. Initial progression of thought was:
- oh shit is NSG avoiding lengthy early posts to hide her obvscumgame
- NSG's questions are okay I guess but nothing special
- oh shit is #goodposting.

Town NSG tries to nullify scumtells. Scum NSG tries to nullify towntells. That's my understanding so far but if you feel like that's inaccurate I'll go and remetadive you.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 327, Firebringer wrote:
In post 313, Mathdino wrote:
In post 310, Firebringer wrote:Dino try hardness is funny when you combine it with bad read on gamma
Convince me the read is wrong. From my perspective I have scum motivation, meta, his shit votes/reads, and gut/tonereads on my side.
Where is scum motivation because you didn’t mention that once in your vote on gamma.
Give me meta game you have because this is basically town gamma
His shit votes and reads are again Town gamma
Marked For Death 8p Micro.

WhemePlay would've been a viable wagon and an easy one to jump onto because Wheme was admittedly being pretty whack.

has him tunnel after the player in question, rather than defend his tunnel to everyone else. Dramatic, waste of time.

Paranoia generation in is good. Most townblocs (or blocs in general) are brought down by outside paranoia moreso than scum infiltration.

calls rolefishing anti-town, doesn't explain why it's scum. Helps with discrediting/pushing suspicion without being the one accountable.

The Gamma that I know is a lone voice pushing/casing his reads on others in a way that makes him directly responsible for all of them. The above is just lazy. Ironic given that he has more time.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Mathdino »

Someone please write up actual reasons NSG is scum. I'm not seeing it.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 363, Firebringer wrote:
In post 342, Mathdino wrote:Scum NSG tries to nullify towntells.
I also see what you did there.

1. She's clearly aware of her meta at this point. I also find the town-NSG-tell evidence to outweigh the scum-NSG-tell evidence.

2. Setup spec and roleclaims are NOT towntells. Saying "there's no reason to believe mastina is telling the truth" (or saying that about anyone really) isn't arguing down a townread, it's a direct response to my question.

Scum-NSG breaks down people saying "this looks like town" with the classic "hey dude scum can do that too".

Thus far she's only done that to herself. That's actually a pretty weird behaviour that I'll look into when I get the chance.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Mathdino »

@Firebringer: You may do that as scum but you're not NSG. I see that primarily from town (and do it more often as town personally).

@Nosferatu: That's a really good question. I don't know, depends on a few factors. There are a few more things/atmosphere about her play that I'm waiting to see before I lock a solid non-early-read.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 378, Firebringer wrote:And yeah I would say 2 is arguing down towntells when the role is Mason
It's literally a half meme on this site that mastina claims mason as neighbour.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I vote for a private topic to be created with the set of {northsidegal, People bitching about northsidegal} so we can get the game going.

That's the right game mechanics, right?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 423, Creature wrote:
In post 421, Mathdino wrote:
I vote for a private topic to be created with the set of {northsidegal, People bitching about northsidegal} so we can get the game going.

Nah, there's no Get-a-room this game.
Is lack of a sense of humour a scumtell for Creature?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Someone to talk to :D
In post 427, Torn Up wrote:hi mathdino! we never played a complete game before but I watched endgame of your last micro and I was very impressed with your town play, so I'm coming to this expecting a lot of the same depth and I don't love this point, while agreeing with most of your conclusions.

why do you post about mastina's claim being NAI while not having a read on the slot? I agree the claim is NAI, but what about her posts in general? feels a little wonky to be this deep into the game and all you can bring about mastina's play is a NAI throwaway comment on her always claiming shit whatever alignment she is.

I don't like you saying chickadee isn't scum with firebringer... not that it's a bad read, I didn't pay attention to know better but surely there have been many non SvS interactions in this game, and firebringer reads independently villagery for other, much more relevant reasons that you can read into... why is this read something you felt necessary to talk about, instead of reading the players independently?

how does your question to mastina help you determine her alignment?

can you expand on what you think of 47 by gamma? it's pretty cryptic
1. I've never played a large before. I'm also significantly better at reading newbies/intermediates than players with experience. I'm honestly struggling a bit to keep up and also have thoughts on everything going on. I expect you'll see the same Mathdino when we have fewer players/interactions to look at.

2. That was a note to self. I don't think I was specifically talking to anyone. I try my best to get a total handle on what the setup looks like and making that note also helps indicate to me that mastina's claim was a major plot point.

3. brb checking where i was when i said that
Ah yeah it was . Firebringer 2nd time calls Chick obvtown because Chick very very weakly townslipped. Notice that right before I was weakly scumreading Chickadee. Firebringer had a completely opposite (and bad) viewpoint that is only really explainable by a bad townplay or scum that already knows something and is jumping to conclusions. So that was a mental note that if Chick gets lynched and flips scum, Fire is potentially cleared by that weirdness.

4. It doesn't at first, but it helps me build a narrative of mastina's progression. She started the game intending to deceive (by making it look like the hood didn't exist) and then immediately dropped that so it's hard to get a read of that early progression so far. I'm good assuming she's town for now due to confirmable role but I just want clarification on that weirdness.

5. Not sure what to expand on. Scum doesn't often seriously suggest in the game thread that confirmable roles get vigged BECAUSE that draws attention. The main situation I can think of that scum would do that is in order to get townread by people like me (WIFOMMMM). The fact that Gamma jumped on the lynchbait suggestion when I expect much better of Gamma's scumhunting doesn't read well to me.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 428, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:
In post 421, Mathdino wrote:

What a terrible attempt at a townslip.
And even the sentiment sounds town.
Probably not going to read into it.
the fuck? Get-A-Room mechanics don't even actually work like that :lol:

Did me calling Firebringer and others "People bitching about northsidegal" not tip you off to the sarcasm?

This is my way of telling people to shut up about the back and forth and let other players weigh in and other discussions take place. 2 of them have already said it's reached a standstill.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 469, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wheme play vote: I acknowledge it was lazy and poorly thought out. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, however, by voting someone a little different.

Paranoia generation: I was talking about Wheme+FB+Smocaine

Rolefishing: it reveals town power most of the time, which is anti-town.
1. Cool.
2. Oh wow people who are all probably town, nice
3. You're smarter than this, Gamma. Do you think whomever did that (I forget now) is scum?

Edit: Is Creature even around? He's barely been posting in his own modded game.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 488, Espeonage wrote: Hi, some people haven't even started playing yet. Bloodthirst this early will be on no use in later game days. I specifically need to have multiple scum reads before night 1 if you want me to not be negative utility.
I interpreted that as ironic. This post feels a little LAMIST to me but I keep getting proven wrong on that kind of scumtell so Imma file it under "fishy for now".

Edit: has scum treestump literally ever happened in a 'non bastard game' btw
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 498, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 487, WhemePlay wrote:We are not a Miller btw
why was this glossed over btw?
i'm pretty sure it's also a meme to claim miller
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Okay now you're gonna have to explain this.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 507, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:Thank god I'm a lie detector.
Wait shit is this a hardclaim?

I wonder if "We are miller" is a lie if it's a heavily modified miller.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Mathdino »

yeah that sounds like a good idea
dayvig: chickadee

Does anyone who ISOs Gamma really think this is town?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Mathdino »

good thing fake dayvigs are also a meme in large themes

i'm totally ticking off all the role madness claim boxes

read gamma's ISO please, my posts are never 100% ironic
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Yeah but RC would totally give that post restriction to someone who tried to upick Alisae of all characters, lol.

And yeah treestump isn't exactly a very good ironiclaim.

What you should do is claim conditional day treestump that gets stumped the moment day ends and you're not on a lynch wagon. THAT would be a good ironiclaim.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 516, Chickadee wrote:For the love of maple syrup, eh, please tell me that dayvig really was fake...

I hate gambits and memes. It just muddies info for later on, and I see it as really anti-town.
Yes, because I'd definitely dayvig the person who sarcastically suggests we all claim, instead of the guy I'm pushing for a lynch.

You've made 5 fluffposts/sarcastic posts. Not on the top of my radar, obviously, but don't tell me making posts with half irony and half seriousness is anti-town and muddling. Uselessly padding the postcount in a large IS anti-town.

I'm pretty sure that makes 4 people who've made posts that can be edited to say "I didn't get the joke" and nothing else.

If you have nothing better to do, give reads.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 526, Espeonage wrote:Bit hypocritical math
Go through my ISO and find me a single 100% useless post. The intent of the get-a-room joke was to tell people that discussion has gone into diminishing returns. Every other joke has been paired with something else.

I'm all for having fun in a large game with funny people but I'm not for making a post that does nothing to help anyone.

Same thing goes to you. If you have nothing better to do than talk about fake dayvigs, I'd appreciate more comments on my Gamma minicase.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Mathdino »

To claim the ability to read posts that are entirely un-game-related would be more than arrogant of me. I don't doubt some can, but I know my tonereads are almost always backwards and playstyle-based. That said, I'll at least argue that shitposting makes the thread harder to catch up for the people who haven't even posted yet. Substance is a little sparse.

I never argued other people can't make fakeclaims/memeclaims. I obviously have some issue with game-affecting fake HARDclaims but a lot of it is clearly fucking around. I think there's definitely some merit to how people react to that kind of thing. I do actually believe "being overly serious in response to humour" can be telling one way or the other for some people.

I can maybe accept that fakeclaiming and reaction testing in that way is anti-town, but dayvigs are obviously confirmable; it's not like there's some kind of viable long con. So I'm not really seeing what you're saying there.

Reasons:
1. It was obvious sarcasm to defuse Chickadee's weird negativity
2. I did it for the meme, not gonna lie
3. Reactions are good. Now I think you're town. My scumlean on Chickadee remains.

Do you believe faking post restrictions is inherently anti-town?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Tell you what, I'll fully admit to you that jokeclaims and dayvigs are anti-me, because, hilariously, my actual content/question got buried in this discussion.

So I owe myself an apology :P

Are you scumreading ACB btw? On review, I'm currently fairly solidly townreading him.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 535, Chickadee wrote:@Math, so how do you feel about the claims on the table right now, because there sure are a heck of a lot.
I don't give a shit about any of them or really discussing any of them in depth. I'm confident that everyone here has the capability to play their role semi-competently and withhold enough information to help their wincon (i.e. it's probably not gonna help anything for me to go interrogating them).

I'm playing this based on dayplay until we're narrowed down enough for role claims to actually win it. Tbh with you I've lost track of a few claims since I wanted to catch up quickly. It's role madness. Everyone has something weird.

And I've never found it particularly effective to try to bicker with vigclaims about who they're gonna shoot. I prefer to just let them do their thing.

mastina, if/when confirmed, is probably town though. Espeonage too. But it's not like we're confirming these anytime soon.

Since you clearly care more than I do, how do
you
feel about the claims on the table?

Also wtf exactly is your post restriction?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Mathdino »

@Mod:
Request hydrae head identities in playerlist.

Edit: Gotcha. I'm guessing "sorry" "eh" "Tim Horton's" "maple syrup".

Yeah I'm straight up not paying attention to roleclaims mostly because if they become relevant, someone else is gonna bring them up anyway. If/when I start locking reads and analysing people I'll look into those more.

My understanding was that this was pretty standard for role madness games. D1 miller claims almost always happen. Vig claims less so but it helps to be like HEY GUYS I'M NOT AN SK (even if you are SK).
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Wait what the fuck is Gamma unvotable? ffs

VOTE: Creature[ /vote]

Utility wagon is as good as any. Looking at his site activity, I'm guessing he hasn't caught up.

If this gets close to a lynch though I'm gonna suggest vigging him so we can lynch a scumread. Lurkerwagons are utter shit for VCA.

Edit: Wow okay I just noticed Wheme's post. Never mind the above.

VOTE: Firebringer

I'll check for associations. By previous logic, this means Chickadee is most likely town.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Mathdino »

jfc
VOTE: Firebringer

@Mod: Hey mod did you intentionally not count my Gamma vote?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Mathdino »

Yeah this is scum Creature lol
Was waiting for content to be positive
I want to work out wtf is going on with Whemeplay and Firebringer first
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Mathdino »

I'm good with bringing the player count down lol, we'll have the Firebringer hint tomorrow
I promise to carry your asses D4

INTENT TO HAMMER
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

I on the other hand can't explain why I have meta knowledge of Creature, whoops
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Mathdino »

August contraire, NSG, vote counts are apparently a massive weakness of mine
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Mathdino »

Fuck autocorrect that was almost a cool thing to say
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 696, northsidegal wrote:Creature (6): Ginngie, Smocaine, Whemeplay, Chickadee, Firebringer
Wait wtf how is this 6 votes
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Mathdino »

Shooting NSG is a shit play and borderline lynch worthy
If we have confirmation Firebringer is scum from Whemeplay I'd like to lynch that first

Edit: ok I'm not voting him if it's not gonna end the day
He's like 3rd on my shitlist
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Mathdino »

Firebringer
Gamma
Creature
Chickadee if the Firebringer guilty is total bullshit

I also have a townlist but fuck phoneposting, I'll post reads later
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Mathdino »

Um

You know there are people who read motivation through tone right

Are you really evaluating someone based on their self meta
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Mathdino »

Please stop spamming the thread.
Espe lynch isn't viable. Pretty sure he's the kind of guy I can read well later on. Plus he seems town anyway. You're unintentionally OMGUSing IMO. I don't see scum motivation behind his push
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Mathdino »

How tf is that a bad vote
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Mathdino »

How is this ok
Is this legit what larges are now
Everyone shits on the open queue but its nothing like this
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Mathdino »

How many votes does Creature have?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i'm honestly so fucking lost with all the hydra heads and people talking about hydra heads individually (also people i don't recognise)
and all the quote walls and all the in jokes

i don't know if interactions are because people know each other or because something weird is going on

so i'm just gonna pray the day ends
and if not i'll effortpost when everyone is basically asleep anyway

mastina save me from this shit

Edit: okay see how are there 5 posts in the time that it takes me to type 5 lines
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Mathdino »

is hindu even here

oh wait fuck he's posting in other games

i'll vote him to pressure him but not to end the day tbh

Edit: i will have you know chess involves very little math

Edit2: i'm beginning to think lynching flat earth gives them the ability to post but i really don't wanna risk it
am also thinking they're an auto-hammer or have some kind of vote fuckery

Edit3: STOP SHITPOSTING HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Edit4: ...yeah gamma did

Edit5: i'm fucking done
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Mathdino »

ARE YOU GUYS CAPABLE OF HIGHLIGHT-QUOTING

YOU'VE LITERALLY FILLED UP
OVER
HALF THE GAME WITH THIS SHIT
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Mathdino »

can we get more votes on firebringer

say what you will about creaturescum, he's not actively hurting the game

let the vigs get him

Edit: fuck you ACB
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Mathdino »

you know that shit wouldn't happen if you used quote highlighting

whemeplay how sure are you out of 10 that firebringer is scum
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1048, Firebringer wrote:So we lynch mathdino tomorrow for being a getriatric right?
I'm not even a geriatric

Most games I top the post count

With content

Literally how is 32 posts in 2 days not good to you shit heads

I'm unbookmarking until d2, will check for ability to hammer

Peace
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Mathdino »

dear god please do it gamma

i'm so done
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Probably should've expected this. Wanted to hold the hammer and get a claim. Sucks, thought he might actually come back and prove us all wrong or something.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by Mathdino »

twilight reads are anti-town fuck off
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Mathdino »

so this confirms mastina as town right?

did she suggest there were multiple alisaes in the game?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Mathdino »

The flavour pretty clearly indicates that Firebringer killed Hindu.

So Yume's kill was stopped somehow.

leaving this here on the basis of very shitty VCA until i actually go and start analysing people
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Oh yeah and because this is gonna be fucking obvious, I was in the math PT, and it got shut down after Creature died, so thanks but no thanks. Was trying to strongarm a claim out of him for 2 days. Turns out the mastina "claim masons with your neighbours" strat doesn't work for everyone.

Hindu's role PM indicates there's only one person in the hood, which I assume is mastina (unless she'd claim mason in a 3 man hood). Probably means no other Alisaes.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Mathdino »

wait what the fuck how long was this thread
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Mathdino »

All of the votecounts have been edited in the past hour and a half. ACB was erased it looks like.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1000, Gamma Emerald wrote:What sort of shitty VCA
My only votes have been:
My stupid vote on WhemePlay
My vote on FES that was meant to possibly trigger something
the unvote when I felt anything to have been accomplished there would have been
So unless you're scumreading me for
being off that wagon when I was still working on reads
, I have no clue
this is basically it

i did 0 analysis overnight so i'll probably be able to actually come up with reads

also did you talk 1 on 1 to ACB a lot? i'm going through the thread to see any evidence of people talking to ACB
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 846, Chickadee wrote:Please stop, eh?

Sorry.
chickadee quoted ACB here, this post was edited

does anyone know if any of their posts were outright deleted? that might be problematic
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mastina, Hindu's role PM has a link to what I assume is the mafia PT. It looks like he knew who mafia were. Better question is whether mafia knew who he was.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Mathdino »

for the record to whomever's knocking me doing easy setup spec instead of difficult analysis of 40 pages that i barely followed

this is mostly stuff that i was going to be posting in the hood thread anyway (along with a list of roleclaims since i got completely lost on that)

but nope our thread is locked

so you're welcome, you guys get my IIoA posts instead (i completely fail to see how some people are knocking me IIoAing MORE than they knocked the shitposting yesterday)

and no i'm not revealing my neighbour(s), we didn't have time to discuss that
if they want to reveal they can but tbh i'd advise against it

anyway chickadee is a major ping so i'll ISO within the context of the flips and see what i see
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1074, Smocaine wrote:
In post 1072, The Flat Earth Society wrote:Hello. We are enjoying our locktown status and can now post. I don't think either of us has read much of anything.
What are the conditions for your ability to post?
IIRC not being shit at making hydrae is a pretty good start

better question: how are you guys locktown (or is that sarcasm)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Mathdino »

AHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit guys

even the queue thread was edited

ACB is literally no longer in this game

i don't see any way for the mod to bring them back at this rate
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1092, Gamma Emerald wrote:I figure if the math hood is small enough we can comfortably say the other non-flipped memebers are town
this is exactly why i'm not claiming lol

like i claimed math hood because no durr i'm a fucking mathematical dinosaur of course i picked a nerd role

i literally thought the hood was named after me before creature's flip

but yeah i'll claim neighbour if they get run up

p sure they're town so
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Mathdino »

oh wait shit scum knows already because creature was in the hood

neighbour can choose to claim if they want to tho, but i no longer advise against it
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 981, RadiantCowbells wrote:Crash Course (Suicide Bomber): Once per game at night you may, if you choose, suicide bomb someone, killing yourself unstoppably and killing them as well.
i've been paying very little attention and even i saw this dude

not to mention that firebringer repeatedly said he was gonna vig hindu
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Oh right, I also claimed investigative (Kurt Godel) in the hood. Gave reads too.

I think it's possible Creature purposefully choked (didn't even claim in hood, gj) because he knew he had the mass vanillaizer thing anyway.

Given that my ability takes a loooong time to actually come up with anything useful, and given that I'm now delayed by a night, AND given that scum can just shoot the people I'm spending days to investigate, I don't think my role is gonna be too useful anymore.

My neighbour didn't roleclaim so Creature definitely didn't take that into consideration.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I thought it was a 2p hood until the mod beetlejuiced Creature into the PT. Neighbour seemed town, I wanted to make a gesture of good faith. If I died immediately afterward it would reflect poorly on that neighbour. I also wanted to organise a potential night strategy (like if we were both investigatives, obv don't target the same people).

I didn't fullclaim, and I probably made my role seem cooler than it actually is in the PT.

Regardless, afterward the mod said Creature was in the PT the whole time, and he kept refusing to claim while acting like he eventually would (classic Creature).
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1192, Smocaine wrote:
In post 600, Mathdino wrote:Yeah this is scum Creature lol
I'M WAITING FOR CONTENT TO BE POS, BUT I CLAIMED TO HIM LOLOLOL IM SCUM DONT ROPE ME DADDY
Legit didn't know he was in the hood when I SOFTclaimed. Literally said I'm Kurt Godel and I'm a delayed investigative.

When I said "waiting for content" I meant waiting for something in the hood to read him off of. I was purposefully stalling the lynch because I was in a position to potentially get more info from him.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Mathdino »

The potential advantages of being in a neighbourhood with someone outweigh the slight benefit of shortening the day via speedlynch tbh.

Anyway I'm really not in a casing mood rn but so far today I'm p sure Torn Up is town (confusion seems legit, although I'd like to know if that was Tora or Cheeky before I lock this). Wheme, Espe, and TFES softer town. mastina locktown by setup spec although I'm curious wtf is going on with her post restriction.

Edit: How many people did you think were in it originally, Gamma?

Edit2: I was pretty strongly townreading Espe from that weird convo he had with me yesterday. I'm pretty weirded out that a bunch of people jumped on him for that, given that he was primarily guilty of very lowkey being a dick, lol.

I can look over it again but I doubt a reread of what I experienced is gonna magically change that opinion. Sell me on Espe.

Edit3: They flavourclaimed but did not roleclaim. Turns out they were the smart one. I don't think I've ever been in a gamestart hood before.

Edit4: are we doing this again
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Mathdino »

To think, I wouldn't be completely useless right now if I nixed Godel from my pick and just put Emmanuel Macron :/
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1208, Torn Up wrote:
In post 1203, Mathdino wrote:I'd like to know if that was Tora or Cheeky before I lock this
It's Cheeky, but if you say that clears us because I'm derpy-er then I'm going to vig you.

~ C
Damn, okay.

It would've cleared you if it was Tora. Firsthand experience says fuckups like that are townslips for him.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Mathdino »

The flipped scum's role PM literally says there's a hood.

The question becomes, would the mod seriously create a neighbourhood for 2 scum which mastina can use to fulfill her post restriction?

Occam's Razor says that's fucking stupid.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i mean if you really want i can check mastina and get back to you in five fucking days

or maybe mafia will just shoot her in that timespan because
A. her role is positive utility for town
B. making a neighbourhood solely for 2 scum when there's also a confirmed scum PT is completely ridiculous
C. she seems to be townread by literally everyone but you

explain townread on OFG tho

Edit: @Chick: Wow an entire list of bad reads, damn. Explain plssss
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mastina is the only one of that trio i'm truly townreading

it seems like ginngie was arbitrarily townbinned because of the power of friendship, i'm being pulled in both directions on her

and OFG was like actually scummy based on D1 iirc but that may have changed with the flip so we'll see when i make an effortpost
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

holy shit chickadee okay
at first glance i thought that was a scumflip due to red text xD

@TornUp: Me and one other player. The hood's locked because we're both vanilla right now though.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

THE EARTH IS FLAT
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i assume this helps your role
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Mathdino »

TFES did you seriously upick "The flat earth society"

Edit: is this all shitposting because if so i'm dayvigging you like i did chickadee
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 259, Mathdino wrote:ACB reads town to me initially. Wagoning is A+
@Mod:
looks like you forgot something

also someone quoted this post and that was left behind

is it safe to assume any mentions of ACB are moderator oversight at this point
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i don't know if this idea is serious

but lynching mastina would be a policy lynch

multiple people acknowledged in D1 that mastina always claims masons with her neighbours

honestly there's no way mastina is groupscum to me

would be hilarious if she were a 3rd party lovederizer tho
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mastina are you literally not acknowledging that Hindu's role PM has a designated spot for a mafia PT link

come on you're not this sloppy

you're at this point arguing that either
A. Hindu received other communication from the mod that changed his wincon
B. the mod lied about Hindu's initial role PM
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Mathdino »

@mastina
, suppose for a second that he did know who all the scum are.

Even if you don't believe it, just suppose it.

Going off of your PT, who are the scum?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 981, RadiantCowbells wrote:Welcome, Hinduragi. You are RadiantCowbells, the Visitor Delayed Roleblocker Conditional Self-Motivator Modified Traitor Neighbour. You are aligned with the Mafia.

Married (Neighbourhood): You are married to Alisae and may discuss the game here.
Flu (Delayed Roleblocker): Anyone who you visit will get the flu, roleblocking them the next night.
Pestilence Marches (Visitor): Each night you may visit a player and cough all over them until they get sick.
Renegade Busser (Conditional Self-Motivator): After lynching a teammate while being on the wagon, you will be motivated for the following two nights and may visit two targets.
Literally Dying (Modified Traitor): You are too weak to make night kills in your current state. You are not endgamed with the loss of your team.

You win when the Town have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.
IN CASE YOU GUYS NEEDED TO SEE THIS AGAIN

HE'S A
MODIFIED
TRAITOR

HE LITERALLY JUST CAN'T MAKE NIGHTKILLS
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1327, Torn Up wrote:
In post 1321, Smocaine wrote:Ginngie is not stupid; gamma is never getting lynched. Do you think she is the type of player to push a mislynch that's never going to happen so that she can look townie?

pedit: @torn
IDK about that mate, mathdino voted gamma and I don't remember people being fond of his posts d1. I am reading opportunism in her vote, but even if I wasn't I don't think pushing whoever to look towny is hard to do. and it's not like gamma is clear is it. so.

-tor
this is unusual #goodposting from a slot that has been mostly VI all day

so gj i guess

i don't know how it's possible that tora/cheeky can use this much moonlogic as scum

maybe if we all universally townread them, mafia will shoot them so we can stop talking about hindu/mastina/FB :D
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Mathdino »

enjoy vigging a vanilla ass townie
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1338, northsidegal wrote:of course i ignored you – you said the one thing in mafia that gets me really mad and then asked me about my role. i thought about reponding, but i didn't have anything to say.
i assume it was that he called your performance underwhelming
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Mathdino »

what the actual fuck

why is mastina wallposting about her PT

mastina jesus just pretend hinduragi knew who all his scumpartners are and tell us who tf is scum

i got nothing out of reading your post
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Are we done here?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Mathdino »

tfw mastina was literally the last person to realise she was being punk'd
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mastina give me reasons to trust Ginngie other than because you like her and like to blindly trust people (gj)

her play today has been scummy as shit

also need reasons to trust OFG/alisaehydra

if we can reliably townbloc them then we're good to go on PoE

but i can't figure out why you were townblocing them
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Mathdino »

You're telling me that in Ginngie's entire career, she's never bussed even the most obv of obvscum on D1?

Because the last time someone gave me that as a reason, Pine ranted about how he's never bussed and wrote MD posts about how bussing sucks and then bussed his partner.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Mathdino »

A ton of people say they don't bus, and that creates a fantasy meta of not bussing, and then turn around and bus. mastina-school-of-thought: the mastina that came up with a fantastic plan in a Large to have every single scumpartner try to bus the shit out of each other on D1.

In JP Mafia, Pine fakeclaimed a guilty on his partner, while telling me he never busses because it's anti-wincon. Doubled down here. Go figure.

I don't trust the "never bus" tell. There are many things meta is good for but that is not one of them. I need real reasons.

Also I'll give a cookie to anyone who can link a game in which Ginngie bussed.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1384, Smocaine wrote:Mastina was wrong when they decided to fakeclaim mason ast town VOTE: mastina
Explain how lynching mastina is town-motivated.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 114, Hinduragi wrote:Mastina is town. Chickadee is town. I like nsg so far.

Vote: Whemeplay

I'm probably not going to be able to keep up with this game as much as the rest of you if it's like this but I'm going to do my best.
i can confirm i ran this post through DGB's scumputer AND ellibereth's neural net and this is confirmed scum :facepalm:

Anyway, gut from this post indicates Wheme is town. The read on NSG is a bit weird. I'm already townreading Wheme and NSG but if this implicates anyone at all, it's NSG.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1386, Smocaine wrote:She didn't even try to read Hinduraga and blindly tr them. I don't want that in this game or any other game.
So policy lynch mastina in another game. Do you seriously feel like it's gonna happen again this game? How does removing conf-town mastina from this game help
this game
?

Furthermore, do you actually think you're going to be able to lynch her now that she's effectively an easily fooled innocent child?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by Mathdino »

toranaga can vouch for that quote
does cy have a bad reputation

and besides all that, who is "See I can't believe you think you're actually right my god."
because if it's me, i haven't even locked a read yet, i'm gonna go through ginngie's scumgames just to confirm
and beside all that, literally everyone i've played with that adheres to the mastina school of thought has bussed at some point
because it turns out if you have a meta for not bussing, bussing goes a long way
will await someone else's response to the ginngie question
ideally mastina
since my question was directed at her, not you
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1394, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:This fuckin Dino has a quote from fuckin cytheshyguy in his signature
Its not even a good fucking quote
also i appreciate you getting the thread locked by throwing a hissy fit about he-who-shall-not-be-named's personal attacks

and are now making game irrelevant posts consisting of personal criticism

like that has no chance of derailing the thread
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Mathdino »

k so gamma's actually probably town based on recent D2 events (disclaimer: i have yet to wade through D1, this does not count as a real Mathdino-quality effortpost)
chickadee's town
i'll accept the ginngie thing for now
NSG wagon is and will always be shit

i await an actual espe case, is this entire playerlist anti-case
TR for now

VOTE: OFG
let's dance
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1422, Espeonage wrote:Oh btw Math looks really obtuse (heh) today which Idk if that is uncharacteristic or not but it's in stark contrast from day 1.
explain this

i might be able to lol
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1429, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1425, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1422, Espeonage wrote:Oh btw Math looks really obtuse (heh) today which Idk if that is uncharacteristic or not but it's in stark contrast from day 1.
explain this

i might be able to lol
You are nitpicking today and avoiding actually playing mafia. You also aren't differentiating between disagreeing vehemently with someone and them being scummy.

So uh, yeah. do you ever get dense and stop playing mafia properly for no reason?
hard for me to do well before i can really get into a game and ISO people and effortpost
hard to go through the game when i basically missed all of it to a sea of shitposting
plus i remember like nothing about ACB except that he was generally townish so fuck NKA
on top of that the creature wagon was basically everyone who was actually in the thread so fuck VCA too

never been in this situation before so no, but i'll get the hang of it

FTR i disagree vehemently with tornup and smocaine but i find neither of them scummy
i found OFG scummy already (on D1) and given that all my old scumreads are probably actually town now, they're at the top of my shitlist

i also think i'll perform significantly better with fewer interactions/variables to analyse; i'm a little lost tbh and setup speccing is one thing i can always feel confident about
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Mathdino »

nosferatu and chickadee both get cookies

@Smocaine
: between lynching conftown who very obviously lied once and then fucked up repeatedly, and a scummy player who is actively game-relevantly lying about another player's meta to protect her for seemingly no reason

are you sure you'd still rather policy lynch mastina
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1450, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1414, Espeonage wrote:Against NSG for role related reasons.
I really want to post success kid in the morning. So pls.
Wait what? I don't think I understand what you meant there
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Mathdino »

I meant what he meant by "against NSG for role related reasons"
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Mathdino »

I'm ever so slowly inching towards the "Policy lynch mastina" theory of gameplay.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Mathdino »

Why would you want scum to kill conftown instead of killing potential suspects?

You must have played inno child before right???
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1468, Gamma Emerald wrote:It's more based on Mathdino saying his hood was locked and inferring mastina's should be as well
my hood is locked because i'm a vanilla townie, not because it's daytime

it was open during the day yesterday

from this i can infer that mastina also has daytalk

and tbh probably means scum have daytalk too
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Mathdino »

mastina how many minutes has it been taking you to write walls that reflect on how much this game sucks and how much your hood sucks

you're THAT IC that writes walls all the time on dead players for no reason

like hell even if you haven't read the game you could at least start asking questions and shit

i've asked you some questions to actually get us started on sorting and you're literally not responding in order to wallow in your guilt

please budget your time
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mastina oh my god please stop

that has to have been at least 10 minutes you could've spent reading the game instead of making the game longer for others to read

give me a read on ginngie and OFG, tell me why you trusted them D1
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #110) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Mathdino »

also i assume from that post that it would then be reasonable for me to expect my (now VT) neighbour to be town based on moderation statistics

and yeah you nailed the reason i was trying to stall the creature lynch

but like he was also obvious scum so he probably knew there wasn't much utility in playing ball with me anyway

regardless, literally the only game-relevant information i can glean from your post is that i should treat my neighbour like a mason

outside of that, save it for postgame
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

then it belongs in your neighbourhood for later copy/pasting into postgame

this game is hard enough as it is to catch up/parse with all the shitposting

i love walls and all but your last wall basically adds no value to the player's experience outside of the bolded "don't protect me" part

you're still not answering my question :/
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

are you actively ignoring me

i asked literally the easiest questions ever
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Mathdino »

that's not a complete sentence

are you saying you want to lynch NSG because of something related to your role

or that someone else wants to

i'm not asking you to claim; i literally don't understand the subject of your sentence

if it has to do with your role personally, i'm willing to give up the townread and sheep tbh
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Mathdino »

Sup

This is the last game I'm motivated to get into but I'll effortpost and catch up before team mafia starts so I don't completely lose understanding

Wanna talk about anything
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

i honestly don't understand most of what NSG just posted

NSG can you stop defending yourself for a second and give D2 reads pls
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1319, Mathdino wrote:
In post 981, RadiantCowbells wrote:Welcome, Hinduragi. You are RadiantCowbells, the Visitor Delayed Roleblocker Conditional Self-Motivator Modified Traitor Neighbour. You are aligned with the Mafia.

Married (Neighbourhood): You are married to Alisae and may discuss the game here.
Flu (Delayed Roleblocker): Anyone who you visit will get the flu, roleblocking them the next night.
Pestilence Marches (Visitor): Each night you may visit a player and cough all over them until they get sick.
Renegade Busser (Conditional Self-Motivator): After lynching a teammate while being on the wagon, you will be motivated for the following two nights and may visit two targets.
Literally Dying (Modified Traitor): You are too weak to make night kills in your current state. You are not endgamed with the loss of your team.

You win when the Town have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.
IN CASE YOU GUYS NEEDED TO SEE THIS AGAIN

HE'S A
MODIFIED
TRAITOR

HE LITERALLY JUST CAN'T MAKE NIGHTKILLS
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Mathdino »

okay bitches time for an effortpost before team mafia starts

let's go

ACB
: I remember basically nothing about their play, but I'm assuming they're town and we can see people's reads shift around them.

Chickadee
: Inno child, moving on. Although ISO shows pressure of OFG, Gin, TFES, and Nosf prior to being pressured into claiming.

Espeonage
: ISO shows him getting testy with ACB multiple times. Claims some kind of postpartum messenger (don't correct me if I'm wrong), seems to know this is singleball and doesn't want NSG lynched. Shades mastina's PR and then spends a couple pages getting in an argument with me. Was an early joiner of the OFG idea.

Derailing the thread into non-scumhunty arguments is usually a scumtell in my book, but it does seem to be for the end goal of zeroing in on reads. I'm reading demotivated town pretty strongly. Not a lynch option today

@Espe
: Only thing I'm not understanding is your Torn Up read, which I assume is gut VCA (token latejoining scum)? What's your current assessment of the Creature wagon?

Gamma Emerald
: ISO gives me a headache. Lot of fluff. Calls OFG scum but then says OFG is shit at reading him. A lot of wild read progressions through the day. In micros/minis this indicates scum. In larges, I can sympathise. D2 behaviour has been more reasonable but has transitioned into 1/4 of his posts just hard defending me, which makes me feel icky after he was my main D1 scumread.

Gonna say this isn't a good lynch option; I think I'll be able to read better with fewer players. If anyone has a case, lemme know. I'm back to null on this. His lack of viable scumreads will bite him in the ass by PoE soon enough if he's scum.

@Gamma
: Explain read progression on Torn Up. What exactly prompted you to vote Creature?

Ginngie
: Drops Fire, mastina, and Wheme into a townbloc on entrance, reasoning mostly on gut. Votes Creature on pressure by request from Firebringer. Seems to genuinely want pressure on him, then starts organising the lynch once Creature chokes. Goes after Gamma on D2 start for seemingly policy reasons? Says Gamma isn't scumhunting and is instead just throwing reads, is doing the same thing herself (NAI but dumb).

Strong scumread. Seems to be on this high horse of content generation and is clearly keeping up, but is coasting on a self created townbloc. Her Creature vote is a believable bus. My understanding is that apparently everyone in this playerlist knows Creature sucks as scum so that would be the correct bus for towncred.

@Ginngie
: Explain read progression on Espeonage.

mastina
: Nothing useful here, her whole play was built on a lie. Nothing useful from Hindu hood either. Town.

I'd ask questions but she's apparently too self-flagellatory to actually respond to them so whatever.

NSG
: Seems to defiantly think she's not playing her towngame when she is (or at least that I shouldn't be able to read her as early as I did). 99, 136, 261, etc are classic early-game discussion-generation NSG. Apparently consistently uncomfortable with everyone's perceptions of her, whether town, scum, or "disappointment". Eyes started glazing over on her demotivated D2 play.

Getting me to agree to this lynch would require either a good metacase or solid evidence she's substantially improved her scumgame and has scum motivation somewhere. She voted Creature when she didn't need or get the towncred for it.

Nosferatu
: Lot of questions, a bad NSG push, very clearly frustrated with the game.

Going off of his ISO, it's really all NAI. I sympathise with frustration with D1/D2 and I'm pretty sure a slower game going forward will make it easier to read him. Not a good lynch today.

OFG
: How the fuck is this ISO 2 pages. Insane play, gets in a AtE slapfight with ACB early (I do this as scum tbh). Early D1 is Fire policy push, Gamma real push, setup spec. Calls herself obvtown. Throws a townread at Smocaine. Goes after Ginngie mid D1. Joins Creature wagon a few pages after Ginngie prompting, then completely flops read on Ginngie. Flip flops Gamma read, barrels after Espeonage in OMGUS (or chainsaw defence of hydra partner? fucking AtE all over the place with this hydra). Resigns to Creature lynch by his downfall. Post Creature, seeing opportunistic pushes on Gamma and Nos. Then she's fucking hard defending Espe/Ginngie D2? Responds to my push with utter dismissal.

I haven't seen a single piece of good material from this hydra except the initial Gamma push, and I've tried. I don't see evidence of attempted gamesolving. Read flip-flops largely seem based more on politics than scumhunting, and that's a massive scumping for me. No questions, I've stopped expecting any useful content from them (and production of useful content in direct response to this is now null).

Smocaine
: Long ISO, here we go. Defiantly jumps early Hindu wagon. Lot of interaction with ACB that I can't read. Naked NSG vote followed by naked Creature vote (pressure to claim). Then hardpushes Creature and Hindu. Tries to dodge the NK by way of made up reads list. Glazing over D2 play, not really interested in any of this shit. mastina policy lynch idea is a train wreck.

Being partially responsible for 2 scum deaths is worth the benefit of the doubt. The NK dodge seems super realistic (idk how fakable this is). Horrible D2 play and post quantity means I'd be okay with a policy lynch if it came down to the deadline, but I doubt it will. Weak townread.

@Smocaine
: Please give actual reads so I know where you're at besides policy lynches.

Taroumaru
: V/LA during D1, I think I missed some Yume/him mutual claim? Clearly has info, brb switching to Tarou/Yume ISO

Taroumaru/Yume
: Yume claims vig, suggests cross-shoot. Yume has a buddy, I assume it's Taro. Requests leashing due to bad reads (NAI). Tries to get Fire lynched for vig claim. Yume explicitly says not shooting Taro (k). I'm getting confused on a lot of this back-and-forth in terms of who the 2 of them are reading. Then they both go after a shitty baseless NSG wagon.

We have a scum that flipped roleblocker; I think it's entirely plausible that both of these guys are scum (vigclaim can say OH I WAS BLOCKED SORRY). Fluff and role crypticness are masked by apparent presence. I'm not seeing good material from them.

@Taro/Yume
: Do you guys have a neighbourhood? If so, please summarise the goings-on in the hood (is it just you 2?). State reads lists for both of you and where you differ and coincide.

FlatEarthSociety
: Literally an entire ISO of D2 fluff. Entrance gut reads town but I'm not relying on gutreads on D2. Nullscum at this point obviously. Atrocious, worthy utility lynch. Last time I played with chesskidscum he was also lowkey useless and replaced out.

@TFES
: Is the flat earth thing related to your role (just need a yes/no)? Do you have literally any reads?

Torn Up
: Initial interactions with me seem mad genuine; doesn't just throw a townread at me like most newer players. Great content D1. Aaaand unexplained L-2 Creature vote after shading the lynch earlier. Starts asking tons of questions on D2 start about setup stuff. Was correct on Chickadeetown. Fuckups do indicate townslipping but I need to check if these can be faked by Tora/CD.

I'm getting major scumvibes from Creature interaction but major townvibes from everything else. Doing it by the book would implicate Torn Up but I'd rather wait til the setup confusion blows over to start reading intentions better.

@Torn Up
: Please explain exactly what prompted your Creature vote (and when in the game this was). Also explain read progression on me (assume no role info about me) and Chickadee prior to her claim (why were you townreading her?).

WhemePlay
: I'm getting bored, this is alphabetically last, and I had a pretty good townread on this slot on some basic scumhunting tells I use, and I have little interest in interacting with them or reading into this shit. If anyone really wants me to evaluate WP or his ISO ask, but this isn't really a topic of discussion. Roleclaim seems believable I guess. No reason for mod to give weird alignment indicative hints to scum.

fuck okay i'm done

Reads list:
Chickadee
mastina

Espeonage
WhemePlay
NSG

Smocaine
Gamma
Nosferatu
Torn Up
Taro/Yume

TFES
OFG
Ginngie

k I'm in the game (fucking finally). PLEASE ask questions on my opinions of things if I missed anything; the purpose of this is to get back into the game and if I missed something it's probably my bad and talking about it will help.

P.S.
VOTE: Ginngie
Sheep me and watch scum go wild at this one.

Edit: LOL
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1515, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1512, Mathdino wrote:i honestly don't understand most of what NSG just posted

NSG can you stop defending yourself for a second and give D2 reads pls
i don't really have a lot. espeonage seems like town, so do yume, wheme and mastina (given that i was wrong).
Explain Yume townread? Is this role-related?

Also what's your current lynchpool?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1506, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1505, Taroumaru wrote:BTW it seems north is off limits for some role related reasons? BLAH.

I still think they are scum. I really don't see a better Lynch for today. At least not yet.

I might iso gamma. That post above was eh.
Creature had some interactions with nsg I don't feel were SvS
If you're interested in a lynch other than NSG (cuz I feel like that's where today is inching toward) you should be explaining this in full.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1527, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:This game is stupidly easy with so many people who are lock town.
This can die though.
And yet you go after a scum's vanillaized neighbour. ezpz right? Literally all your pushes are bad.

Give updated reads list, along with which ones are locktown and why (I assume mostly role-related reasons).
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1528, Gamma Emerald wrote:Math is town from setup spec and how powertown he's been today
wait okay how the fuck have i been powertown today
like post numbers
also answer the NSG/creature question last page

i legit don't know where you're getting the impression that i'm playing anything like our marked for death game
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Mathdino »

No, gtfo OFG. I'm not doing this shit with you like ACB did. You play the game or you don't post.

And yeah I'm in Creature's neighbourhood. No he didn't neighbourise me. I'M A MATHEMATICAL DINOSAUR, I CLAIMED MATH HOOD AT D2 START.

You're way too active in thread to not notice this shit. 0 townpoints for that especially after I've already used "horribly wrong setup/flavour spec" as a towntell.

Edit: Give me a break.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1538, Gamma Emerald wrote:lolwut you weren't playing powertown in the marked for death game, it requires a certain amount of pushing which you weren't doing there
And I haven't worked on my reads intensively since the previous day phase, so I don't have any major scumreads. I'll ISO creature and see if anything pops out that I feel could be a partner tell. But not right now, for now it's turbo time.
From meta-that-I-won't-describe, I heavily doubt you're gonna find anything alignment indicative by analysing Creature's shit. My understanding is that he knows he's gonna get caught so he just makes up bullshit reads and leaves as little a trail as possible.

I'd actually prefer you to go over every Creature vote and the context leading up to it. D1 scumlynches almost certainly have bussing.

Lmk if you're not doing that otherwise I will.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1542, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:you're talking to a dif head.
Then maybe start signing posts. I can't tell the difference between the spamposting, the victim complex, and the inflated sense of self.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1548, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:It was sarcasm on the inflated sense of self post. You're not trying to figure us out you're just belittling every post we get and acting aggro for 0 reason why would I do anything you ask when you won't do anything in return. All I was asking was for a "please" or a "sorry I'll calm down" yet you can't do that.
~Maki
I appreciate the signing.

The reason I'm aggro is specifically because multiple people have said that they can't get into the game because of excessive spamposting. Now Gamma's calmed that down and has joined the game. Maybe he's scum going along with it, I don't know. But at least he's being pro-town and I actually agree with his reads.

You on the other hand are continually making it harder for people to catch up. You respond to pushes and questions with fluff and personal attacks after shutting the thread down from a 1v1 with ACB (wtf?).

Please explain how me saying "please" or "sorry I'll calm down" helps you (or more specifically helps town-you).

If you have anything game-relevant you want from me, I'm more than willing to work with you. I've seen little to no indication of that. And my best understanding right now is you're voting me because
A. you paid no attention to most things happening today despite somehow being here all the time
B. you don't like that I don't like your play and your clique.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1554, ObsessedFanGrill wrote:You were in the neighborhood at the start of the game yes?
How do you feel about Nos?

Any questions for me?
Cool, didn't know that was literally just Alisae the whole time.

1. Yes I was. I claimed in that thread thinking it was 2p before the mod said "OH CREATURE IS IN HERE" and Creature came in. I suspect that knowing his death was both inevitable and could vanillaise 2 people was part of why he let himself get lynched. He never claimed to us.

2. I strongly feel like he's the kind of player that I can better read as the game goes on. He seems to have a similar style to me and it looks like his frustration with the thread is genuine (NAI). I don't think a wagon there is a good idea but if you wanna test the waters feel free.

3. Just keep us posted as you go through the thread.
Some major things I could use thoughts on from anyone
:

- Ginngie's vote on Creature looks like a calculated bus. Need more eyes.

- Gamma's ISO is pulling me in 2 different directions. D1 looks shit, everything D2 outside of this hard-defence of me looks town.

- If you've played with NSG before, back up my read on her? Mine is mostly meta-based.

- Thoughts on people as of voting Creature. Above reasoning about #1 heavily indicates he was power/speedbussed to me, as this cut off a lot of discussion.

Edit: Yume and Taro seem tied together by role/alignment. Can you ISO them both and tell me what you think?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Mathdino »

If you back it up I'd be willing to compromise lynch Gamma and take a look at Nosf tomorrow.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Actually a much better lynch would be Flat Earth I think. Like I said, I recognise a similar uselessness from chesskidscum. Gamma's mad pro-town nowadays. Putting him in a similar "I can read him better tomorrow" bin as Nosf.

Edit: Okay then let's look at Gamma tomorrow.

Agreed on NSG.

Creature bus if we remove the obvtowns implicates Ginngie, Torn Up, Yume. Check if anyone tried to take credit for being on Creature wagon.

Now you see why I was annoyed with Alisae for doing exactly that.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Mathdino »

EBWOP: It also implicates you for the record to the viewers at home, but I'm talking to you so whatever
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Mathdino »

VOTE: Flat Earth

Still scumreading OFG but I'm giving benefit of doubt to newfound hydra head.

Lynchpool: Ginngie, TFES, OFG, Smocaine (policy-only)

TFES needs to provide content anyway.

Lemme know if/when you make progress on the Ginngie dive.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Mathdino »

And your read assuming role info about me?

Yeah that stuff sounds playstyle. Ask Tora about Polygamist Mafia. I wasn't using anywhere near the same strategy but going overboard is me. Waffling is not, but larges are also not me.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1568, Torn Up wrote:What role info? What do you think you know about my role? That's a pretty weird push.

~ C
How much are you keeping track of people's roleclaims? (I wasn't before catchup so keep calm and read my catchup in full for public claims I guess)

I was in a hood with Creature and claimed investigative before he entered the thread. His death vanillaized me and my neighbour and locked our PT. My suspicion is that this was all by design. People are townreading me for it but what's important is whether I can locktown my neighbour for it.

I know nothing about your role, calm down.

Edit: That answers it, thanks.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #133) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Mathdino »

mfw people forget mathdino is in the math hood

mfw people call me tryhard powertown when this is literally the game i have cared least about

Edit: Sup Chickadee, any thoughts on the shit I need thoughts on (or my reads)? Idk what your IC strategy is like but if it's more hands-on I could use extra perspective.

Edit2: Yeah no. They've had their chance to claim. We'll discuss it tonight when the vanillaize times out.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Mathdino »

This is getting into the realm of things you could literally just read flips to find out.

Creature's vanillaize vanillaizes everyone in his hood upon his death. He can add people to that hood every night to increase the number of people he vanillaizes.

That vanillaize works for one night and day cycle (IIRC, it might just be until end of day). So our abilities and PT come back tonight.

I'm not outing my neighbour. Why is that important to you?

Moreover, how is this conversation helping you sort me?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Mathdino »

You said you like interactions, stick around a bit.
In post 1519, Mathdino wrote:@Espe: Only thing I'm not understanding is your Torn Up read, which I assume is gut VCA (token latejoining scum)? What's your current assessment of the Creature wagon?
Also wtf does that mean?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Then the point I'm making is you should be reading up on basic stuff before we have the same conversation 10 times. I've answered those same questions many many many many times now.

I also don't know how you've already managed to lock a read on me without ever having read me.

I also don't see the waffling thing. Like, waffling is part of my style, but that's literally not what I'm doing here. I'm trying to figure out wtf your thought process is.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 391, Ginngie wrote:
In post 404, Firebringer wrote:
In post 401, Ginngie wrote:Fire am sheep you

Where go
Vote creature so he starts reading
VOTE: CREATS
This wasn't a lynchvote. This is a pressurevote.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Mathdino »

I'm suggesting the scumteam suggested something like
"Okay, Creature is gonna be obvscum sooner or later, and his death actually hurts 2 people, so we won't bus if we don't have to but if town gets suspicious we'll jump on early".

I basically did a strat similar to that with Not_Mafia.

Edit: mfw self-meta come on
did you read the part of my reads list addressed to you
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Vote parking on conf-town on a policy idea is policy-worthy. Policy lynches are great when there's a chance of hitting scum (and when they're someone scum won't NK).

Edit: Ginngie I literally asked you a direct question, go read it again.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1599, Torn Up wrote:
In post 1368, Mathdino wrote:what the actual fuck
why is mastina wallposting about her PT
mastina jesus just pretend hinduragi knew who all his scumpartners are and tell us who tf is scum
i got nothing out of reading your post
that's a pretty fake post
wat
are you getting the impression that i fake frustration with people who make useless posts
In post 1601, Torn Up wrote:
In post 1376, Mathdino wrote:mastina give me reasons to trust Ginngie other than because you like her and like to blindly trust people (gj)

also need reasons to trust OFG/alisaehydra

if we can reliably townbloc them then we're good to go on PoE

but i can't figure out why you were townblocing them
why do you need mastina to make your mind up about ginngie

how was her play today scummy as shit? I don't disagree but I don't remember you being specific about it just yet
I literally explained in my reads list. I'm not handholding your hydra anymore if you're not gonna read in full before posting a dozen questions that we've already been answering. PLUS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS LITERALLY IN THE POST YOU QUOTED (bolded)
You guys do have hydra notes right?
In post 1605, Torn Up wrote:dino's posts are weird
By what metric are you measuring "weird"? Meta of our game together in which I pushed the same guy all game for no reason on purpose? Gut? Fallacy?

You guys are great together together; neither of you are actually reading my posts! The selfish part of me thinks you know that's what ticks me off and you're playing dumb with me on purpose.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Mathdino »

WhemePlay take on NSG fakery is a B A D take. Can only see that as fakery if NSG is scum without a fakeclaim and is just casually going and asking for one.

Agree with Smocaine on Creature interactions, Gamma. Creature is basically random as scum. And with my theory of scum sinking Creature on purpose, it doesn't make sense that he'd have any good interactive tells.
In post 1619, Nosferatu wrote:If I had to say,uhh whichever from tarou, ginngie, or wheme had the most votes I suppose
Explain Tarou/Wheme scumreads? I assume Tarou is independent of Yume for you.

Not super interested in Tarou lynch before we work out wtf is going on with Yume.

Could easily go with Ginngie but you already know that.

Edit: Do you scumread everyone you disagree with?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Never said I thought he was town. I was pushing him all of D1 but a lot of that was uselessness. He's actually being helpful now. I'm not getting the same (presumably) gut-based read you are.

Like he's not doing the highest quality scumhunting but there isn't really scum motivation in his posts lately.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1626, Smocaine wrote:Does anyone care what's going on with Yume/Tarou? I never saws it.
It sure seems like they have a PT since their joint ISO has some wacky shit in it with reference to each other.

I legit can't tell if it's town-town, town-scum, or if they're literally just a fakeclaiming scumteam.

We'll probably know tomorrow whether Yume is actually a vig.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:12 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1401, Yume wrote:
In post 1065, Taroumaru wrote:Yume you are free to say more if you want.
Okay. Taro claimed to me. He is a compulsive BG to X. The reason I am not shooting is that he'll die if someone tries to kill X anyway.
Yeah okay confirmed, I missed this.

So if Taro is scum that heavily implies that X is also scum. Yume should know this.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1432, Yume wrote:X is.....

Spoiler:
me
wait fuck i missed this too

Okay so Yume claimed that Taro claimed compulsive BG on a player (now revealed to be Yume), and Taro asked Yume not to shoot that player because then Taro would die anyway?

And they presumably have a night-only PT (unlike mine) so they have to communicate in the day thread?

So if Taro being scum requires either Yume also being scum (which I could see actually if the vig is BS) or Taro being a compulsive BG on a confirmable townie, which seems mad unlikely.

On the other hand, Yume could be scum with Taro-town, as this protects Yume from, for example, Firebringer's "vig". Recall Yume suggesting that he and Firebringer shoot each other and see what happens.

They need to get in here and describe their PT. Not necessarily mastina style but Post by Post would be good.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #146) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Mathdino »

Just do it straight up lol
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #147) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:21 am

Post by Mathdino »

Explain.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:24 am

Post by Mathdino »

From page 56:
In post 1376, Mathdino wrote:mastina give me reasons to trust Ginngie other than because you like her and like to blindly trust people (gj)

In post 1380, Mathdino wrote:You're telling me that in Ginngie's entire career, she's never bussed even the most obv of obvscum on D1?
In post 1383, Mathdino wrote:A ton of people say they don't bus, and that creates a fantasy meta of not bussing, and then turn around and bus. mastina-school-of-thought: the mastina that came up with a fantastic plan in a Large to have every single scumpartner try to bus the shit out of each other on D1.
[snip]
Also I'll give a cookie to anyone who can link a game in which Ginngie bussed.
What are you trying to do right now?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Mathdino »

[float=][/float]I mean I literally asked her to so great, it happens when it happens.

I'm having a hard time seeing how she could wreck my current TFES vote so idrc.

Isn't there anything useful you could be doing right now?

Edit: Then I won't 1v1 her about it. I just asked for a response. I'm capable of not arguing with a townie for pages upon pages over a single read.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #150) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:30 am

Post by Mathdino »

Just so we're clear, you're telling me that when mastina catches up to page 56, she's gonna wallpost me about how you're town, and I should avoid defending my scumread on you to her?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #151) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:36 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1646, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1643, Mathdino wrote:Just so we're clear, you're telling me that when mastina catches up to page 56, she's gonna wallpost me about how you're town, and I should avoid defending my scumread on you to her?
It's easier for literally everyone in the game if you just continue to scum read me but don't talk about it.
So you'd rather I play like you and get into endless 1v1 fluffposting with people with no end goal or sorting to come of it.

I don't wall-to-wall-combat people. Or at least when I do, I cut it off after 2 or 3 rounds and start arguing to other players. If she disagrees and I think her reasoning is wrong I'll just talk to someone else about it.

What are you concerned about?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #152) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1645, mastina wrote:Because I wasn't intent on fucking claiming my 'masonry' D1. I never am, contrary to my reputation. The risk of Firebringer vigging me was real enough (in spite of me knowing he likes to fakeclaim, there was a legit risk he was real...which, sure enough...) that I thought it necessary, but the PLAN was for me to not out that I had a private PT and that posts within said private PT counted towards the limit--as a result, I was going to be forced to post potentially ten times a day. HOWEVER, I was also intent on not claiming the number of posts I needed to make.

You keep on using modern information and ignoring the situation as it was at the time.
By the modern information what I did was unnecessary, yes. But by the situation as it was at the time, I didn't want to claim the number of posts, so I could get away with, say, a 7-3 split. If I was forced to claim the limit was 10, however, I still wanted to meet those activity requirements, meaning I needed at least ten posts to start with because I was under no intention to claim the limit but I thought that IF I did need to claim the limit I was under no intention to reveal the existence of the 'masonry' by virtue of having not done so on a day where it was split.

I'm really not sure how to explain that more clearly if you don't fucking get it. It's really fucking self-explanatory and I've said all of this shit already before.
That wasn't a leading question I asked there. And no I still don't quite get it. Why claim you had a post restriction at all when you could just dump all 10 posts in your hood and call it a day? Like why did anyone need to know that?

It was more a question out of annoyance in that you redirected a lot of the early stage to be centred around you, your post restriction, your roleclaim, and then your masonry.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #153) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1655, Yume wrote:Any questions for me?
Yeah.

1. What the fuck are actually your & Tarou's roles? Leave out anything excessively anti-town to claim (like bulletproof or some shit).

2. Please give a post by post tl;dr of your PT. Nothing overdone. I need verification you actually talked to each other.

3. Why did you claim Taro was a compulsive BG on someone else and that was why you weren't shooting him?

4. Taro seems 100% sure you're town for some reason. How sure are you that he's town?

5. Most of your content has cycled around your role business. Give reads.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #154) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Mathdino »

Shit I skimmed over that post.

@CD (or Tora):
Has CD literally ever played with Creature before?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #155) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Mathdino »

Would be easier if you explained your shit in more than one liners.

I caught up by skimming ISO's, not by reading straight through 60 pages of 2/3 of what's left of a Twitter feed.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #156) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:08 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1674, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1673, mastina wrote:
In post 850, Mathdino wrote:
can we get more votes on firebringer
say what you will about creaturescum, he's not actively hurting the game
let the vigs get him

Edit: fuck you ACB
*cough*
>More votes on Firebringer (town), rather than Creature (scum)
>Says to leave Creature for the vigs.
>Firebringer was a claimed vig.
>Still wanted votes to go from Creature to Firebringer.
holy fuck wait

dino fucking explain lmfao
I went over this. I was stalling the Creature lynch in the hopes that I could get more info (and a claim) out of him in the hood. I also wanted more clarity on WhemePlay's supposed guilty-not-guilty on Firebringer. Had no scumread on him but a claimed cop guilty goes a pretty long way in opposition to obvlurkscum by meta.

I also had a bias at the time toward lynching people who were spamming up the thread as opposed to someone who is literally always scum when they lurk as hard as they did here. Was thinking Yume could shoot him instead of Firebringer because vig crosskill is almost always a shit idea.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #157) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Mathdino »

In retrospect, knowing Creature, I doubt an extra night with him would've actually helped at all since he'd probably just avoid the thread like he did until RC busted him.

At the time I thought I could get tons of associations out of him that night before he got shot though.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #158) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1195, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1192, Smocaine wrote:
In post 600, Mathdino wrote:Yeah this is scum Creature lol
I'M WAITING FOR CONTENT TO BE POS, BUT I CLAIMED TO HIM LOLOLOL IM SCUM DONT ROPE ME DADDY
Legit didn't know he was in the hood when I SOFTclaimed. Literally said I'm Kurt Godel and I'm a delayed investigative.

When I said "waiting for content" I meant waiting for something in the hood to read him off of. I was purposefully stalling the lynch because I was in a position to potentially get more info from him.
In post 1474, mastina wrote:...And in the case wherein I do land with a scum neighbor. That when they flip as being such. I have the entire PT's worth of information to work off of, knowing they were trying to exploit my generosity. Knowing they were trying to manipulate me and them believing it would never backfire. Thinking they had me pocketed with impunity. Thinking that I was never going to call them scum, they would be free to share revealing reads, giving insight into their scumteam composition.

In other words...
I tell a lie and say I'm treating them like town, in order to lure them into a false sense of security
, and divulge information they would never otherwise have shared with me. (This is what I was attempting to do with Ginngie in Biochemistry, but the town fucking lynched her before I could and thus why I was so ticked off.)
In post 1476, Mathdino wrote:and yeah you nailed the reason i was trying to stall the creature lynch

but like he was also obvious scum so he probably knew there wasn't much utility in playing ball with me anyway
it's funny how i just iso'd myself and ctrl+f'd "stall" like anyone else could've done

Edit: No, fucking stop, Alisae.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #159) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Mathdino »

If you literally think I'm lying about having a neighbour (and I NEVER hardclaim to have more info than I do as town) then you're implying that I'm scum in a provably existent neighbourhood with Creature-scum, which is absolutely lolworthy. If my neighbour wants to claim, they claim.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #160) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Mathdino »

@Alisae: Yeah. Trash opinion honestly. On both fronts.

Like I already said, Nosferatu will be easier to read tomorrow. I don't see why the fuck you're so bloodthirsty.

Also can someone explain in more than one-liners how throwing my neighbour under the bus (who likely has a stronger role than my shit fucking massively delayed investigative) has ANY town utility?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #161) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1688, mastina wrote:
In post 915, Smocaine wrote:Nos is a cool kid who should be voting Creature like the rest of us.
And why, per se, do you think Nosferatu hadn't voted Creature by that point in spite of being well aware of Creature's meta? Nosferatu knows all too fucking good and well EXACTLY why Creature was scum this game and should have known it at the time, too.
So this shit is why people are scumreading Nosferatu? Really?

Edit: Great, and by doing so I throw them right in the NK pool. No thanks.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Mathdino »

HEY MASTINA/GINNGIE LAY THE FUCK OFF OF NOSFERATU. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS AT FIGURING OUT WHY HE MIGHT WANT TO STALL THE CREATURE LYNCH.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Mathdino »

Reread this page and try again, Ginngie.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #164) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Mathdino »

I know it wasn't. I was better than they're being at mason/neighbour hunting in my 4th fucking game on MS.

Edit: Ginngie are you seriously being this dense?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Mathdino »

Is Ginngie capable of faking being this dense actually? Because that definitely helps with a read here.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #166) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Mathdino »

I withhold information scum already knows sometimes. Some scum are strangely bad at faking lack of knowledge.

So Ginngie's town then right?

Edit: jesus fuck ginngie i'm not lynching my neighbour to prove you wrong

LITERALLY READ CREATURE'S ROLE PM

THERE ARE 2 PT LINKS
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #167) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Mathdino »

Ginngie, get better reads. Drop the Nosferatu tunnel.

Who's scum?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Mathdino »

Cuz town trolling is definitely pro-town, yeah.

At least fucking Not_Mafia is funny instead of acting like an arrogant dunce.

Edit: Ginngie why are you doing this still
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Mathdino »

WHY THE EVERLIVING FUCK IS NOSFERATU SCUM

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY WE BOTH STALLED THE CREATURE WAGON
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

NOT LIKE I WOULD HAVE MORE HOOD INFORMATION THAN YOU TO READ HIM OR ANYTHING

NOT LIKE HE WAS BURNING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE SPAMMING UP THE THREAD LIKE YOURE LITERALLY STILL DOING

YEAH LYNCH HIM

CUZ EVERYONE WHO CANT GET INTO THIS GAME ON ACCOUNT OF YOU GUYS DESERVES ROPE
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Mathdino »

Are you seriously scumreading Nosferatu or not?

Are you seriously advocating for his lynch still or not?

And are you seriously advocating that I, his neighbour with more information than you, help you lynch him when the hood opens up again tonight?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #172) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Mathdino »

This is literally one of the most ridiculous playerlists I've ever experienced on this site.

The active players don't even read and the inactives are burned out because of the active players.

About 10% of my posts are spent answering questions I've already answered.

Probably another 10-20% are getting reeled into stupid fucking 1v1s that spam up the thread longer.

This is EXACTLY why we need geriatric.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #173) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Mathdino »

Are you actively hurting town right now on purpose?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #174) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Mathdino »

And you say what if Nosf flips town, Ginngie?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #175) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Mathdino »

mastina, you're reading the version of me that absolutely despises the game. Congrats.

I figured hey maybe it'll be a little fun if I can do pro neighbourhood strats and come up with this great 3 man PR plan since it's role madness.

So at the end of D1 I was like, hey Nosferatu, I'm gonna start taking notes on people's claims and how others have responded to them in here.

And then Creature's flip. And then there was darkness.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #176) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1737, Ginngie wrote:you kill scum before they can evade the wagon

you can let them slip once and they're never lynched

you somehow think more scum is a good thing so you can get associative tells that will never work.

I'm fucking with you so much because you're line of thought benefits literally no one.

No one trusts what the fuck you say anyway about a PT because we can't see it.
1. Creature had no chance of avoiding the wagon, you know that.

2. We had 2 vig claims. Creature, if left alive, would've gotten vigged that night. Or unless he towned it up like Creature-scum is incapable of doing.

3. My line of thought benefits my/Nosf's ability to scumhunt, and benefits those of us who still need to keep up with the game and get reads on people.

4. So now you think I would lie about having a PT when there's a fucking link to it in a flipped role PM?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #177) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

Do you want me to summarise/paraphrase every sentence posted in it, Ginngie?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #178) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Mathdino »

1. RC: welcomes us

2. Mathdino: oh man a PT is named after me, i wonder if mathblade is in this game

3. Mathdino: RC didn't link the game in the role PM, who's here, also it'd be baller to organise some crazy hood based gamestart reaction test but i don't know any [note: except claiming mason]

4. Nosf: hey

5. Nosf: idk [either idk to who's here or idk any hood reaction tests]

6. Mathdino: claim Kurt Godel, asks what math based role he picked

7. Nosf: claim John Von Neumann

8. Mathdino: my first large, didn't expect all this, what are your reads, do you think we're alone (it had at this point been 2 days)

9. Mathdino: you know if this is just a 2p hood we could just troll mastina and cc masons

10. Nosf: lol'd

11. Nosf: not really in the game yet, idk who's posted and who hasn't

12. Mathdino: okay i just did my catchup post [find it in my ISO it's on like page 5-10], i hate this level of activity, i'm thinking about spamposting my notes here until the playerlist thins out and then becoming dominant Mathdino on d3, i'd rather lynch a spammer than a lurker today, how bout gamma

13. Mathdino: softclaim modified delayed investigative, don't wanna say more in case of eavesdrop scum strat, if you're an investigative we should coordinate and hit different targets

14. Nosferatu: go ahead and fill the thread, idk about gamma, and we'll prob find any other neighbours but better safe than sorry

15. Mathdino: scum NSG is a weird idea

16. Nosf: k

17. Mathdino: asks the mod for neighbour list, asks nosf for townreads

18. Nosf: yume is prob town but that's not much

19. RC: creature's in this hood too

20. Mathdino: WTF? where is he?

21. Creature: *14 minutes after my post* i'll just post in game thx

22. Mathdino: at least flavour claim

23. Creature: why tho

24. Mathdino: idk how upick setup spec works, but we already did, and we can lock scum out of fakeclaims later

25. Creature: scum prob won't fakeflavourclaim tho

26. Mathdino: i'm getting pissed off at 22 pages in half a day and how there are players with all fluff ISOs that no one seems to care about

27. Mathdino: it cool with you if i compile claims in here?

28. Nosf: sure

29. Mathdino: *as Creature wagon builds* creature you'll have to claim in day thread at some point, just claim here so we can look at it, also i'm heavily scumreading you

30. Creature: whats your read on nosf

31. Mathdino: seems alright, 360 seems genuine, i don't like his NSG push but whatever

32. Creature: it's early, i'm not claiming until end of day

33. Mathdino: that is literally scum-you though, if you literally never claim i'm gonna hammer if you hit L-1

34. Creature: no this is what good town should do, this wagon is shit

35. Nosf: *full reads list* scum list was mastina ginngie ACB Creature [ask me if you want more details]

36. Mathdino: questions gamma townread, chickadee townread, firebringer nullread, ACB scumread, asks if he thinks mastina/ginngie are a scumbloc

37. Creature: *same time* questions mastina and ACB scumreads

38. Nosf: gamma and chickadee are acting to their town meta, i haven't sorted firebringer yet and aren't evaluating based on claims, ACB interaction is scummy, neither mastina nor ginngie is playing like town-them

39. Mathdino: fuck this game i'm unbookmarking it, hit me up if something important happens, would be nice if i could utility lynch spammers but they're prob town anyway except firebringer, creature is literally not here wtf, what are your thoughts on current ACB/OFG interactions?

40. Mathdino: *i think this is around the time of Nosf saying something weird in thread, i can go check the timestamps* fuck this if you're both scum

41. Nosf: half this playerlist is ridiculous: alisae, claire, bee, fire, smocaine, creature, gamma, yume

42. Mathdino: how is elli giving his partner shit for posting game related content what even

43. Mathdino: EBWOP correcting literally to figuratively

44. Nosf: i could vote creature and speed the day but i want to see more people post

45. Mathdino: *post-hammer* bye bitch, post reads here if you're town instead of in game thread

46. Nosf: wow i can't sleep on this game

47. Mathdino: *quotes RC's flip* god fucking dammit, fuck us

*lock*
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #179) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Mathdino »

Torn Up read was done after you and was also done with less focus (next time I'll ISO from Z-A lol). But yeah I pretty much get TornUpscum. Their push-but-not-a-push on me a few pages back was pinging me hard but the Creature stuff is the smoking gun.

TFES needs to post.

Buuuuut on looking at OFG/Alisae getting distracted, this is now a vanity wagon
VOTE: Torn Up

We're not speedlynching this time ftr, I would really prefer to work out this shit between the warring hoods first. One has weapons and one doesn't.

Edit: Ironically, I think Creature was the only role that could've made that happen.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #180) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Mathdino »

Call me Math, Dino, MD, or Mathdino.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (isolation #181) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Mathdino »

are we really spoiling tv shows now

@OFG: god help us if you're neighbouriser tbh
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #182) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Mathdino »

imagine catching up by wasting a page asking questions that have already been answered

would be pretty crazy right
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #183) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Mathdino »

Meh. You're accusing me of faking something I wouldn't be capable of faking. I'd link you the Discord games where this happens (almost always at this time of day too) but when people don't even get basic implications and need the gamestate re-explained to them every 3 pages I tend to get pretty pissed.

I've previously let both scum versions of Ms Marangal and Not_Mafia claim my role for over half a day before finally claiming. Idc if scum already has info; withholding the info gives me a scumhunting edge. The difference here is that people are doing literally nothing with the new information.

Basically when you mix
- people not taking the game seriously
- people not paying attention forcing me to reexplain or re-imply everything
- people then scumreading me or people i consider obvtown
that's the recipe for a blowup on my part.

I was never 100% sure or even 90% sure on Nosf. I left him in my nullreads to try to WIFOM who my neighbour was. What I said repeatedly was that if you give me another day I can read him better, and I think he's a horrible lynch option today. Wonder why that might be. I didn't think people would start pressuring him MORE after I said all that.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #184) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Mathdino »

Like literally the list of people I like talking to (and who have been online enough for me to talk to) this game is something like
Chickadee
Espeonage
D2 Gamma
NSG but she's really not doing much
Nosferatu

I'll figure out whether or not I want to replace out in the next 24 hours. I regret joining a game with a playerlist like this. And flashback to high school where I get pissy at everyone else knowing each other and being buddy-buddy (NAI ftr) and monopolising the game. But yeah sorry the blowups were anti-town.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #185) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1796, Torn Up wrote:mathdino spent a large part of d2 calling me moonlogic and village idiot, and then he posts a terrible reads list with our slot as bottom-ish tier then votes me. if there's a slimy, scummy player who isn't even doing this very well and deserves death is math.
In post 1566, Torn Up wrote:
In post 1519, Mathdino wrote:@Torn Up: Please explain exactly what prompted your Creature vote (and when in the game this was). Also explain read progression on me (assume no role info about me) and Chickadee prior to her claim (why were you townreading her?).
Oh snap I was scum reading you but this Readslist is pretty impressive... I voted creature to get him up to L-1 so he could claim, I don't know what his scum game looks like but my TRs were pretty convinced this slot was scum. I didn't expect the quickhammer.
All that aside, you might wanna start answering to the case against you.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #186) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Mathdino »

that is the strangest train of thought i've ever seen

also wtf @ whemeplay faking a guilty
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #187) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Mathdino »

torn up you're gonna get lynched sooner or later

give reads and make a push

continuing to defend yourself doesn't help anyone
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #188) » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1550, Torn Up wrote:Yeah actually gamma your ISO sucks and I want to let Espeonage clear NSG as he claims he will from his role so this feels better.

~ C
literally incorrect

your vote is here and yet you have done nothing to justify this read
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #189) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Mathdino »

are we all waiting for mastina to catch up in full or something
or is every lurker waiting for the other lurkers to post
or maybe literally everyone is distracted by TM that hasn't even started yet?

the number of people without content is unacceptable tbh
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #190) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Mathdino »

jesus i literally did not notice espe's post restriction at all

i just thought he was being weird holy shit

his ISO is gold
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #191) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1091, Espeonage wrote:Also whoever gave me this PR really rustled my jimmies. It was someone here now bc I didn't have this at day start.

So fess up dick
it sure sounds like NSG gave him this post restriction

i thought he meant power role :/
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Mathdino »

he said he doesn't want to lynch NSG because of role related reasons

upon reread of NSG ISO i actually doubt that so never mind

one or both will reveal if they want to
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Mathdino »

tfw team mafia is so overwhelming that not even the mod is paying attention to this thread anymore

pagebottom so he can pagetop
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 1910, mastina wrote:And my stance is you absolutely do not clear a player off of the neighborhood just because someone inside flipped scum--and trying to clear yourself on those merits is in fact suspicious as fuck. Mathdino has tried claiming towncred by virtue of being a neighbor to scum, but that is absolutely not something he has earned. I put zero stock into neighborhood roles.
You do realise I primarily did this AFTER you made the argument on neighbours more often than not being town, and floated the hood logic as a way to sort my own neighbour? Once people generally seemed to agree that RC wouldn't do something like that, that's when I started hard defending Nosf away from the lynch.

My attempt to gain towncred isn't based on the sole fact of being in a hood with Creature (you can have a 2:1 in normals I think). It's based on the fact that I was the only one of the 3 that actually claimed in that hood, THEN Creature popped in, and oh shih tzu, he's speedlynched while I'm in the middle of a conversation, killing the hood and my investigative.

You don't understand my role. If it gets delayed by even a night, it's basically useless for the duration of the game. I think this is by design; it CAN be powerful but only in a very long game, and Creature being a scum-enabler of a few town roles is a way to counteract that.

Ofc you could just argue, fuck it, Mathdino's faking the entire thing, but I would argue the "scum quickbussed Creature to fuck over town power" theory is a lot more consistent than the "Creature is an enabler of a scum role and otherwise has no actual utility" theory.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #195) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Mathdino »

There's very little to comment on anymore. Torn Up is pretty clearly scum and everyone posting is mostly just confirmed town + fluffers.

It's time for day end. I want my hood back. Plus this gives people breathing room to catch up and gain more info in the process.

4 people not voting is just ridiculous.

Edit: okay who here is waiting for mastina's catchup to end the day
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #196) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Mathdino »

VOTE: Flat Earth Society

please do something

in the mean time i'm going to go do other things

also i strongly suspect there's just 1 scum left
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #197) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Mathdino »

ACB never existed

espeonage was clearly not removed by the same mechanic

i assume either you have a really weird vigkill and you're punking us right now

or this is espeonage's role that he was alluding to earlier (treestumping himself)
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #198) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Mathdino »

yume please explain why you did not confirm yourself by shooting last night
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #199) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

k cool

was unnecessary

i can believe ginngie bussing creature but i would not have been willing to believe ginngie bussing 2 teammates (one a hydra) lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”