Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I asked about his thoughts on the TChill wagon and his vote.
I'll work on posts I find towny in another post
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 520, ActionDan wrote:I still don't know where CES stands in his reads this game and don't know why he thought Marquis was scummy to begin with earlier before the lurking.
Yeah, things aren't really going quite as planned; I thought things would develop more helpfully. The main reasons I found Marquis scummy very early on were 1) his general awkward tone early on and 2) the whole "representative" affectation. I think Signs and Void from last Team Mafia is pretty important context here - his early posts here feel really similar. I think both of those things are more significant than his lurking although his lurking has also felt scum-motivated (but I'd be more hard-pressed to explain the nuts and bolts of that feeling).
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:17 am

Post by ActionDan »

Oh ok missed post 507.

CES I'll read that game (where I was scum too!) again and take it into account.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 86, Sauce wrote:
Here ye! Here ye, scummy folk!

You are hopelessly outnumbered and surrounded from all directions you might have attempted to escape to before we tightened the line upon the arrival of two of our extra ships.
There's been a change of plans, WE COME IN PEACE!

I am Captain Sauce of the flagship Sauciety.
I was able to persuade my predecessor to show mercy, and as a sign of good faith in the erudition of your diplomats I have taken control; confident that he won't regret having forfeited the glory of leading the attack which no doubt would've resulted in your total annihilation.
Instead, and because I recognize the potential of a submissive and obedient workforce, so that we may redirect our attention to more challenging fronts of the campaign I am extending the following proposal to you:
GIVE UP!
  • You will be held and remembered in high regard. Mothers will name children after you. Tales of your make-believe bravery will be propagated using advanced image projection technology.
    • We are not responsible if some interpretations adopt a ridiculing attitude, for we are civilized, and do not impose censorship.
  • Your progeny will have a chance of genetically mixing with ours
    • if they meet certain standards of physical appeal and intelligence, the definition of which we reserve the right to redefine ad libitum & depending on our libido.
  • You will have your own government
    • albeit a puppet government; so you can feel united socializing about its incompetence and intrigue
  • Your supermarkets will have a cornucopia of stuff you can buy...
    • You won't have everything you need, but we are good at making people want a lot of things, and we're not going to deny you some of them.
      You will not have access to the manufacturing of the money nor transparency as to how much there is and how much anything is worth
  • ... with your own currency
    • Dictating its course and value compared to ours will prove to be a fun game for our computers.
  • We'll help you establish a flourishing culture
    • Who will help you establish a flourishing culture? WE DO! Whether you'll like or not.
You have until the decimation to 33% of your military to comply.
In post 89, Sauce wrote:
In post 78, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:No sextuple posts, please, this is the civilised game.

Other rules include: no swearing, no policy lynches until D2, no talking about who you want to lynch and you can't repeat a question if it gets ignored the first time.

Pedit: heptuple*
Exactly. I like this one, then again.. Hey, wanna hear a good joke?
What did the barbarian in civilization's clothing explain to the civilized what civilization was?

If he is scum we'll lose unless I can out-civilize him.
In post 90, Sauce wrote:EBWOP:
In post 89, Sauce wrote:what civilization was, while staging a conflict with his fellow barbarian
VOTE: wgeurts
In post 100, Sauce wrote:
In post 99, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK, I am caught up, feel free to fire questions at me.
Is this a scumclaim. What make you so special that anyone needs to ask you instead of the other way around --maybe it's your catch-up posts, let's investigate-- are you scum?
In post 101, Sauce wrote:
In post 92, LicketyQuickety wrote:This shows your bias towards how you generally see these players in relation to what alignment they could be and nothing more. That said, you are all over the place and I can see where this would come from Scum trying to WIFOM Town into oblivion.
Which is why you propel the wifom, place it more prominently.
In post 92, LicketyQuickety wrote:This shows your bias towards how you generally see these players in relation to what alignment they could be and nothing more. That said, you are all over the place and I can see where this would come from Scum trying to WIFOM Town into oblivion.
Which is why you propel the wifom, place it more prominently.
In post 93, LicketyQuickety wrote:So are these TRs or SRs of these players?
Not a good sign if you can't tell and don't want to find out specifically, instead post a general 'wut'.
In post 103, Sauce wrote:In my team we are all captains and we address each other as such. I doubt anyone places a 'Captain,' before talking to you in your team PT.

Are your team members addressing you as Captain as well?
In post 94, LicketyQuickety wrote:Given I am the captain of our team, thinking about what this means, it means we are fairly disorganized. IDK what of my teammates are reading this game or not.
Maybe you feel as though you need to compensate by taking "the hard game for scum", so you'll earn their respect, which is something you have to bother telling everyone here is something you want.
So for these first few posts, I think the reason I disliked them was that they felt pretentious, a bit LAMIST, and a bit tryhard-y. Like a 60/20/20 for each of those respectively.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 518, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote: We're not really having the helpful conversations I was hoping to have, are we. Did you even follow up on my hint?
I didn't. I wasn't really a fan of the "let's wagon marble maybe something useful will come of it" thing either.
If it was the ffery thing (is that meant to refer to cabd?) -
I haven't asked teammates for help really; it takes quite a bit of investment to get immersed enough in a thread to genuinely contribute to figuring it out.
I don't really know how to make use of the reads of others anyway unless they're extremely strong disagreement with me when I reevaluate.

Agree with AD re: Sauce voting patterns. Still shocked and appalled by that TSQ vote.
Are you still convinced of Gammascum AD? I wasn't able to see it. I'm far from perfect; you could still be right and I'm open to being convinced, but as is I'll most likely block a Gammalynch today.
I hope you can really go after some of the other things you're pursuing because they do seem interesting.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 106, Sauce wrote:It's a stylistic thing, unlike your vote on me, which is supposed to infer that you didn't like my OP, as if you're unsure about whether it wasn't enough to say that. Maybe it wasn't enough to seem like something a townie might say. I think you might be right.
Here I feel he's dropping the pretense of being more important than he is
In post 113, Sauce wrote:
In post 44, Postie wrote:Put it this way:
If you believe Llamarble hasn't found anything and is fishing for reactions, it makes sense to help him out by voting me or pretending you know what it is or even just staying quiet and letting things play out.
If you believe Llamarable really believes they've found something obvscummy, the logical thing to do is to ask what it is, in case it actually is something that makes sense.
You did neither or these things and instead instantly assumed he couldn't have found anything and attacked him for it. In what world does that make sense? In one where you know he can't have a good reason, because you know I'm town.
OR one where all this takes place on page 1.
A decent opinion, the fact it was on page one meant there was plenty of room for doubt.
In post 221, Sauce wrote:@Cogito ... sorry, I was mesmerized by the view ... the wagon! The momentum for another, I see it. I'm sure the pressure will be unbearable for scum to deal with if I hop on it for the sake of interrogation, really. But I'm not wasting my vote, that would be impossible.
In post 204, Postie wrote:
In post 199, LicketyQuickety wrote:Dunn has a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Llamarble is essentially a naked vote, nothing to analyze there.
Postie looks more or less like a naked vote as well.
Wgeurts is voting marquise because there is nothing better to vote atm. This looks kinda opportunistic.
GE vote is prolly the Scummiest of all of them, tbh. Weird that they say Llama is wrong about Postie but right about Marquise. How does GE know Llama is Town if they have such a disparity of reads?

Creature thinks Eddie, Dan and North are Town.
VOTE: LicketyQuickety

You're capable of more than this as town and my team mates don't think you've been towny either.
Proposal for a set of acronyms:
  • MTT - my teammates think
  • IDCAWYTMTBYMBLTEYPWEG - I don't care about what your teammates think because you might be lying to enhance your posts with extra gravitas
  • WYELT?EAIFTR..R?! - Would you, ergo, lynch this? Ergo as in 'for these reasons.. Really?!
  • TYRUF? - Then Y R U Frontin'?
I like these acronyms, gives an air of keeping things brief, not getting bogged down in wordiness.
In post 357, Sauce wrote:Corrected
Spoiler: 283 open vh 1.1 (7)
wgeurts:@ - l Postie l Sauce l Postie l
V
Postie:@- l northsidegal l Llamarble l ActionDan l
Tchill13
l
VV
Llamarble:@ - l
northsidegal
l
Cogito Ergo Sum
l
V
northsidegal:@ - l Postie l
Marquis
l Thestatusquo l Thestatusquo l
VVV
Marquis:@ - l
Dunnstral
l
Llamarble
l Postie l
wgeurts
l Gamma Emerald l
V
Thestatusquo:@ - l Lycanfire l
Gamma Emerald
l
Sauce:@ - l Thestatusquo l LicketyQuickety l
V
Tchill13:@ - l
LicketyQuickety
l
V
LicketyQuickety:@ - l
Postie
l
VV
Cogito Ergo Sum:@ - l
Lycanfire
l
Sauce
l
Dunnstral:@ - l Gamma Emerald l
VVV
Gamma Emerald:@ - l
Thestatusquo
l
EddieFenix
l
ActionDan

Unvote: - l ActionDan l Gamma Emerald l
FOS: - l GE - TSQ l

post 283
Votecount 1.7

Marquis(3)
~ Dunnstral, Llamarble, wgeurts

Gamma Emerald(3)
~ Thestatusquo, EddieFenix, ActionDan
Llamarble(2)
~ northsidegal, Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
~ Lycanfire, Sauce
Thestatusquo(1)
~ Gamma Emerald
Tchill13(1)
~ LicketyQuickety
Postie(1)
~ Tchill13
northsidegal(1)
~ Marquis
LicketyQuickety(1)
~ Postie

Not Voting (0): l With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

.. only a glitch, which believe it or not is a good thing. We never want to use the 1.00 major release as it would immediately calculate its way to world domination in a matter of seconds, seal that destiny in a matter of minutes and let it unfold throughout the course of anywhere from a decade to millennia.
This version is from a parallel universe where the ai matrix training was sabotaged in time to prevent its completion, and where I died an aborted fetus.
If it didn't glitch out sporadically we should be worried, albeit there's no telling it didn't auto-update itself long ago with the glitches pacifying us on our way to certain doom.
The collection of information speaks of trying to put more info on the table for town
In post 412, Sauce wrote:I can vote tchill because of something momo said. Are you sure you're ok with Cogito airport light -stick guying votes on to Marquis and insert random wagon size -contender, or can I persuade you to punish him for it with me?
This kinda mollifies my thoughts on that post I was curious about
In post 425, Sauce wrote:@EddieFenix In an attempt to meet you halfway I will answer the questions directed back at me, but note that their origin does not seem to be directly linked to my question. In fact it's reminiscent of a particle accelerator crashing two particles into each other at light speed to see what constituent particles manifest and can be measured before entropy masks them off from our reality. Anyway.
In post 365, EddieFenix wrote:Cause going thru at least a PoE and grouping town together
wut?
In post 365, EddieFenix wrote:What sort of moon logic are you on with my wording? Is building a town block bad to you? I'd love to hit the mark and just keep on chugging along to lead to victory, because yo, I want those Town MVP points if a tiebreaker is a make or break for being the top team.
Actuvely engaging people, good
Almost50 mentioned moonlogic when we discussed replacements. I refrained from telling him I don't understand what he meant, because of an assessment that it's a quality better had when scum.
Therefore, what is moonlogic, and are you insinuating that I'm scum for employing it?
@Sauce moonlogic is basically very weird logic
In post 426, Sauce wrote:
Spoiler: Readslist
I will never give out a readslist, so read my posts thoroughly. You'll get an idea who I want to lynch just fine.
Denies a readlist while telling people where to find his reads, reads as defiant town
In post 475, Sauce wrote:Ok, let's unite forces, Liquety.
VOTE: Chill

Meanwhile you can figure out why even though ppl expressed sympathy with my attacks on you the same ppl don't hesitate to follow your vote on Chill as opposed to helping me attack Cogito.
As I said I'm less curious about this, but I'd still like to know about what I asked about earlier
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:46 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 521, Llamarble wrote:
In post 517, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 515, Llamarble wrote:It's almost as though context matters to the meaning of words, or something.
You are impressing me with how stupid you are.

TSQ basically stated that he had no doubt that I was Scum.
In post 488, Thestatusquo wrote:Lets do a pop quiz:

If shea says "I have no doubt that you would have voted me"

Does shea mean

a) "I have no doubt you would have voted me"

or

b) "I have no doubt you are scum."
The ONLY other explanation that TSQ can have is that he was saying he misunderstood my motive as Town and thought I would have voted a high BW as Town there and I am not buying that.
In post 477, Thestatusquo wrote:
I see you starting conversations and interactions with people and then trying to gauge town reactions to those things and disengaging with the pokes as soon as its clear people aren't going to start voting the person.
Like, I have no doubt you would have voted me after our exchange if a couple of other people had.
Shea found the bolded scummy. Based on this behavior, he predicted you'd have voted for him if others had.
It doesn't matter at all if he said "Like, I am confident you would have" or "I'm sure you'd have" or "I think you'd have."
He's using an idiomatic expression to confidently express his analysis of your behavior.
He's not going "HERPADERPA LYNCH LQ 100% COOKIES AWAIT I GUARANTEEE MAKE IT DIE 1V1 AHAHAHAHAHA"

You saw the words "no doubt" and thought "ooh, too-sure-tell, free content" and wrote posts.
I already gave my retort to the bold. Selective reading much?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:52 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 531, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 521, Llamarble wrote:
In post 517, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 515, Llamarble wrote:It's almost as though context matters to the meaning of words, or something.
You are impressing me with how stupid you are.

TSQ basically stated that he had no doubt that I was Scum.
In post 488, Thestatusquo wrote:Lets do a pop quiz:

If shea says "I have no doubt that you would have voted me"

Does shea mean

a) "I have no doubt you would have voted me"

or

b) "I have no doubt you are scum."
The ONLY other explanation that TSQ can have is that he was saying he misunderstood my motive as Town and thought I would have voted a high BW as Town there and I am not buying that.
I see you starting conversations and interactions with people and then trying to gauge town reactions to those things and disengaging with the pokes as soon as its clear people aren't going to start voting the person.
Like, I have no doubt you would have voted me after our exchange if a couple of other people had.
Shea found the bolded scummy. Based on this behavior, he predicted you'd have voted for him if others had.
It doesn't matter at all if he said "Like, I am confident you would have" or "I'm sure you'd have" or "I think you'd have."
He's using an idiomatic expression to confidently express his analysis of your behavior.
He's not going "HERPADERPA LYNCH LQ 100% COOKIES AWAIT I GUARANTEEE MAKE IT DIE 1V1 AHAHAHAHAHA"

You saw the words "no doubt" and thought "ooh, too-sure-tell, free content" and wrote posts.
I already gave my retort to the bold. Selective reading much?
and how does this invalidate at all what I said? You are just repeating the same thing said differently.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 529, Llamarble wrote:If it was the ffery thing (is that meant to refer to cabd?) -
Um, no, fferyllt and Cabd are very different people. Fferyllt was your team mate in Signs and Void, dude. It was only at that post that I realised how little continuity there is from last Team Mafia to this one; maybe if that had come sooner, this would've gone a bit better.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 520, ActionDan wrote:I don't know why mathdino has a townread of Sauce. I trust that he does, but I'm baffled and can't respect it. I continue to see nothing of value from that slot, and I find it's voting patterns incomprehensible.
If you look at Sauce's ISO long enough they become obvtown. That, or you lose your mind. Whichever comes first.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Postie »

LQ wagon is more inspired than Marquis or Tchill but EddieFenix is still one true best lynch.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 446, Postie wrote:Okay then you should know that RC is pretty fucking great at town, which seems at odds with you criticising me for referencing my teammates, no?
No I don't agree with you
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Eddie's play feels like he doesn't know what town is supposed to do and he's trying to mimic that.
Which I guess is what scum does, so voting him is allowed.
We haven't seen any thoughts about the game, just some seemingly random townreads that aren't explained.
"Let's make a 6 person townblock even though I don't have any idea what's going on!"
The closest thing to scumhunting is where he says LQ and Tchill and I are all scum together (which makes negative sense), but he isn't even voting any of us, he's voting Gamma for some reason. Who's left in your townblock now that LQ and I are scumpicks?

All he asks about is finding out what other people's reads are, in theory so he can organize a town block.
Normally, people who care about what direction the day is going, who try and plan to get the votes figured out without having something in mind they want to do with those votes they are recruiting, those are the things scum care about discovering. Put differently, town want to find scum. Scum want to figure out what town are going to do so they can steer it not to hurt them.
So yeah, headpiking Eddie would be just fine. After LQ and TChill though I think.

CES lamenting the non-continuity is harmless but we are going to need more from him. As things stand, I would still have him in lylo-autolynch territory for being a difficult to read good player.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Llamarble »

So Eddie, you get one more chance - a clearly articulated readlist will help us understand you better.
Who is scum? Clearly articulate why you believe this. Your reasons need not be perfect; they just need to be your actual ones.
Who is town? Clearly articulate why you believe this. Your reasons need not be perfect; they just need to be your actual ones.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Llamarble »

LQ, I'm saying the same thing Shea said before because what he said before completely and successfully invalidated your argument.
Trying to use the too-certain tell in that context was a misapplication and scummy of you.
If you're not actually scum, tell us why we should lynch Eddie or TChill instead of you.
And um, take a moment to calm down and see if you can admit to yourself that TSQ is the most pro-town player in this game.
In post 489, LicketyQuickety wrote:
People aren't scum reading you because you're mechanical, they're scum reading you because you don't seem to care who is lynched and because you're not telling us what your reads are and not explaining them. In the absence of information, what the hell else am I supposed to think?
Here you imply there is a consensus on why people are SRing me.

Honestly, what is going through my head at this point is I am wondering if you are playing a slayers gambit, because this is just too easy at this point.
How on earth would this make TSQ scummy? You're fishing for inconsistencies and poor word choices. Obviously Shea can't speak perfectly for everyone's reasons for voting you. But you trying to reduce the scumreads on you to not knowing who you are as a player was scummy and needed to be shut down and he did.

To me, you look like a scumbag in fightmode. There are a couple things that are easy to play as scum imo and one of them is trying to fight with somebody who's going after you using the imperfections in what are overall good arguments. That's what I see in your content and a major reason I'm currently voting you.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 538, Llamarble wrote:So Eddie, you get one more chance - a clearly articulated readlist will help us understand you better.
Who is scum? Clearly articulate why you believe this. Your reasons need not be perfect; they just need to be your actual ones.
Who is town? Clearly articulate why you believe this. Your reasons need not be perfect; they just need to be your actual ones.
Well of course he's going to pull a non sequitur token wallpost out of his ass now that he's being called out. That shouldn't excuse the rest of his content.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Llamarble

TSQ
NSG
Postie
Gamma

Wsgeurts
Lycan
Dunnstral
CES
Sauce
Marquis

AD

Eddie - Though perhaps not with LQ?
Tchill
LQ

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the order within groups.

P:edit
Of course it won't excuse anything, but it will help us get the lynch right between him and Tchill and LQ
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Postie »

Calling Llamarble as the N1 kill.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 520, ActionDan wrote:I don't know why mathdino has a townread of Sauce.
Wait a sec... MathDino?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 513, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 513, RyanNdgb wrote:Join http://www.GBmafia.com today it's a great online rpg mafia website its just opemed.
VOTE: RyanNdgb
This vote is set to Tchill in the override settings as to not create issues. Just calling it out so that way when someone pulls data it will be accurate.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.15

Marquis(3)
~ wgeurts, Cogito Ergo Sum, Dunnstral

Thestatusquo(2)
~ LicketyQuickety, Sauce
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ EddieFenix, ActionDan
Cogito Ergo Sum(2)
~ Lycanfire, northsidegal
Tchill13(1)
~ Thestatusquo
Postie(1)
~ Tchill13
northsidegal(1)
~ Marquis
LicketyQuickety(1)
~ Llamarble
EddieFenix(1)
~ Postie

Not Voting (1): Gamma Emerald

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESwgeurts has approximately 12 hours to make a content post or be force replaced. This is longer than expected as my original prod was delayed by the flu.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 468, Postie wrote:No see the thing about legitimately scumhunting while keeping your conclusion to yourself, Eddie, is that I should still be able to see that you are in fact scumhunting

None of your pushes, your questions,
anything
you've posted has any sense of direction.

Sometimes when a player has made a bunch of posts that amount to absolutely nothing, the answer isn't that they have a ~super secret~ godly thought process behind it all that your feeble mind can't comprehend, it's just that they're scum.
Firstly, I am joking with the Phoenix Wright thing. I'm growing bored of seeing the same damn names every page. We need some fresh names. If you want to spearhead the charge on my lynch, be my guest. I know you're already voting me, so keep coming with the heat and pressure. I don't care at all really.

@Marble, you get no answer from me til you answer
my
question I asked you a long, long time ago.

unvote
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 543, Postie wrote:
In post 520, ActionDan wrote:I don't know why mathdino has a townread of Sauce.
Wait a sec... MathDino?
Nevermind.
In post 376, northsidegal wrote:mathdino has some thoughts he would like me to share. first, he says that he's almost positive that sauce is town, having played with him.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 547, EddieFenix wrote:If you want to spearhead the charge on my lynch, be my guest. I know you're already voting me, so keep coming with the heat and pressure. I don't care at all really.
This antagonistic approach makes sense from the PoV of you seeing us as different alignments - but you aren't voting me and haven't expressed a scumread of me at any point.
I wonder why you would see us as opposite alignments without seeing me as scum. :thinking:

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”