CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2718, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2717, Katyusha wrote:i mean yes it's
bad
but by relevant i think him doing it as town is plausible which is what's relevant to me

like i like the way he broke me down in an iso an interacted with me - it felt like a weird thing to fake for the sake of scum pocketing me. him calling the ss/me interaction artificial feeling was kind of an interesting call out. his breakdown on hinduragi was also strong to me

pedit: i think it's just a natural weakness of the playstyle that there will be good pushes and shitty pushes if you mostly read the game through ISOs. do you at least see the merit of what I think are the good aspects of his reads? because i do see why you feel your way but i think the positives outweigh the negatives
Initially I did assume the intent was town until I saw how shallow and low level his analysis was (), that's why I started responding to his points to draw him out into a discussion ()about what his read, that real time interaction only reinforced my concern that his ISO digs are very much agenda driven. He was unwilling to be open and discuss how his push was bad, instead he pulled more redundant posts shading meas scum and even voted me with a threat that "when he flips town" (, ) (bear in mind he didn't have a single vote on him) which was disgustingly scummy and was obviously intended to shut our conversation down/make me back off. Even worse was his backtracking on his conviction of me and his unbelievable reasoning for the unprovoked threat. RC did have a part to play in his unvote of me, but honestly it felt like Ane was relieved to move off me. (-)

Sure he may have some good points, but overall the negatives far outweigh the positives.
Updated with post numbers for Singer.
Katyusha
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Katyusha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Katyusha »

In post 2718, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2717, Katyusha wrote:i mean yes it's
bad
but by relevant i think him doing it as town is plausible which is what's relevant to me

like i like the way he broke me down in an iso an interacted with me - it felt like a weird thing to fake for the sake of scum pocketing me. him calling the ss/me interaction artificial feeling was kind of an interesting call out. his breakdown on hinduragi was also strong to me

pedit: i think it's just a natural weakness of the playstyle that there will be good pushes and shitty pushes if you mostly read the game through ISOs. do you at least see the merit of what I think are the good aspects of his reads? because i do see why you feel your way but i think the positives outweigh the negatives
Initially I did assume the intent was town until I saw how shallow and low level his analysis was, that's why I started responding to his points to draw him out into a discussion about what his read, that real time interaction only reinforced my concern that his ISO digs are very much agenda driven. He was unwilling to be open and discuss how his push was bad, instead he pulled more redundant posts shading me as scum and even voted me with a threat that "when he flips town" (bear in mind he didn't have a single vote on him) which was disgustingly scummy and was obviously intended to shut our conversation down/make me back off. Even worse was his backtracking on his conviction of me and his unbelievable reasoning for the unprovoked threat. RC did have a part to play in his unvote of me, but honestly it felt like Ane was relieved to move off me.

Sure he may have some good points, but overall the negatives far outweigh the positives.
I’ll probably take a second look then with this in mind, multitasking rn
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:30 am

Post by singersigner »

I'm on page "you have 23 pages' worth of posts and between you and chesskid, are actively preventing the game from being reasonably flushed out by town trying to find scum."

My team just feels more strongly that chesskid is town than you are so I'm starting there.

Here's why what you are doing is very distinctly anti-town and needs to be stopped:
1. you are town: you're allowing scum to lurk and hide in your massive waves of posts
2. you are scum: you're drowning out your scummier posts and scum buddies in your massive wave of posts
3. other town: cannot realistically keep up with the information being thrown at them
4. other scum: don't have to keep up with the information being provided

Don't think I haven't noticed chesskid being equally (re: more of) a spammer, but as we're only allowed one lynch today...

Preview Edit:
@Cheeky, thanks! <3
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:34 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh! Just got clarity on this invention thing (thought it was like first four days irl of each game day but it's just first four game days until a hammer is reached).

invention vote: singersigner

(or however that works)

Reason: Reck, ily, but if you're scum can be manipulative as shit and that can be dangerous until flushed out, so I am just playing it safe. :]
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Singer have you read posts 1669, 2347, 2377, 2503?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

2727 reads exactly like something i posted like 10 times earlier

also hi singer, primate was very obvtown according to shea, who has played with him a ton
so from our point of view you're gonna inherit that townieness unless you do some egregious!

p.edit: Singer, please don't introduce another variable into the hider equation on page fucking 110
i believe you're town but my god i want the chance to die overnight bc scum won't shoot me
green shirt thursdays
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2723, xRECKONERx wrote:@everyone: how did hindu's flip read on me make sense
He was suspicious of your read flip on him using the "oh he's in my blind spot" reason, it escalated when you pushed on him for reasons he thought were untrue, which I believe was genuine as was his emotion and frustration regarding you.

to .
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:38 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 2728, singersigner wrote:(thought it was like first four days irl of each game day but it's just first four game days until a hammer is reached)
SEE?
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hinduragi's exit bled town. I'm yet to be convinced he's scum in spite of all the claims.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2731, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2723, xRECKONERx wrote:@everyone: how did hindu's flip read on me make sense
He was suspicious of your read flip on him using the "oh he's in my blind spot" reason, it escalated when you pushed on him for reasons he thought were untrue, which I believe was genuine as was his emotion and frustration regarding you.

to .
It's just WAY WAY WAY too quick of a flip. Those two posts flipped him from his rhetoric on me earlier where he HARD DEFENDED ME.

IMO, it should look more like his attempts to pocket me went awry and he overreacted.

Still, Hindu knows how to have me wrapped around his finger, and his replace out posts were pure AtE...but like, it melted my heart and now I can't help but think he was town bc it played with my heartstrings

My team is having to keep me from being mushy by pointing out how artificial his flip on me looked and how he still hasn't done any proactive scumhunting and how his stance on "reck and rc and chesskid are all town and also i wont vote mastina" sucked
green shirt thursdays
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:41 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 2733, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hinduragi's exit bled town. I'm yet to be convinced he's scum in spite of all the claims.
Why couldn't it come from scum?
#sundevils #forksup
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Creature »

Mulch's reads are:
chesskid town
mastina scum
RC no idea
BYF town
Sigh
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2735, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 2733, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hinduragi's exit bled town. I'm yet to be convinced he's scum in spite of all the claims.
Why couldn't it come from scum?

It felt 100% genuine to me. It could have come from scum but I don't think it would've rung true as it did.

Hey yoshi - can you please explain your SR on Hindu's slot and on myself?

I don't think you've ever really explained it, I waved it off because I thought you felt town when digging your iso (tone and flow seem town, conclusions are scummy lol but prob just bad)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:49 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2736, Creature wrote:Mulch's reads are:
chesskid town
mastina scum
RC no idea
BYF town
Do you still think GuiltyLion is scum?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:55 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

elect: CheekyTeeky
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@singer: Can you ask CDB to give his thoughts on my slot? Curious.
green shirt thursdays
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:58 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Hindu made no attempt to make any reads nor push whom he was essentially told to scumread. His push on me was awful. He seems more occupied with being on everyone's good side rather than advancing the gamestate. His exit is true whether he is town or not. He makes no indication of his alignment, just that he's fed up with his team leaving.

Your push on me was horrible (pings with Hinduragi's). It was never felt genuine to begin with, and if so, only after you found you couldn't fake a scumread on me, you stopped pursuing me. Aside from that, if I recall, you don't have many original reads with reasoning of your own. Your progression on mastina made no sense, like you were just going with the flow, same with GL. At the same time you did a 180 on me, you did so on mastina too. That didn't sit quite well with me, and if I read some context I might be able to pursue that further. I don't buy you townread Hinduragi just based on his exit, and if I recall, you scumread him earlier (or at least voted him). I don't see anything to townread you for, and much to scumread you for.
#sundevils #forksup
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

My main thing with Hindu is I'm not sure if those behaviors are due to being scum or due to the toxic and awful gamestate.
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:59 am

In post 2742, xRECKONERx wrote:My main thing with Hindu is I'm not sure if those behaviors are due to being scum or due to the toxic and awful gamestate.
bingo, basically. I want to read the replacement, especially given that Cheeky has them as a top townread.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:00 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 2613, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 2610, xRECKONERx wrote:Wait what?
Yah buddy, I'm sorry. I'd like to stick around and see if we would've gone 1v1 but most of my team dropped out due to things. I started reading and found out immediately after a few of my first posts. I only put up with this game for their sake so, when I heard they were gone, I dipped out too. That's why I gave my final thoughts and stuff for all you guys. That's everything I've been thinking on the table in my last posts from today.

P-edit: It's alright, my dude, we had fun at least.
Like, can this not be mostly true whether he is town or scum?
#sundevils #forksup
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm thinking scumteam is like

mastina/katyu/{one of CT/hindu}
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:02 am

In post 2745, xRECKONERx wrote:one of CT
Where did this one come from again?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

literally CT's posts on the last...5-10 pages?

My team's been saying CT sorta non-committally for a bit but have been bouncing between "why is CT so dumb omg" and "wait maybe CT is actually scum"

i can compile some reasons and stuff if you'd like, i just think the CT/hindu interactions are realweird and that's the reason im vocalizing it now
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:05 am

Actually especially given that Singer's voting me for spamming so much I'm going to stop phoneposting and respond to everything when I get to a computer.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”