Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 124, Havo wrote:
In post 32, Chickadee wrote:You really dont want to do that.

I don't respond well to pressure as either alignment. It's pretty damning for me either way.

Do you get too defensive? What are we talking here?
It's not really my job to give you all my tells, but in the interest of cooperation here:
I get too defensive, I repeat myself a lot, and then out of frustration, I usually shut down. I'm more likely to claim early as town if there's any pressure.

Pedit: Also I happen to know Nero has the flu, just FYI - because he cancelled our lunch plans, not because we scum buds.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:06 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

chumba is town
profii is town
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Havo »

In post 126, Chickadee wrote:
In post 124, Havo wrote:

I don't respond well to pressure as either alignment. It's pretty damning for me either way.

It's not really my job to give you all my tells, but in the interest of cooperation here:
I get too defensive, I repeat myself a lot, and then out of frustration, I usually shut down. I'm more likely to claim early as town if there's any pressure.

Pedit: Also I happen to know Nero has the flu, just FYI - because he cancelled our lunch plans, not because we scum buds.
I don’t see it as a tell if you preface it with, “I don’t respond well to pressure as either alignment.”

Thanks for the answer tho and the Nero update.

The Flu sucks.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 88, profii wrote:VOTE: TChill13
Hm, why this vote out of all the people on the wagon? (Also rereading I found out I wasn't at L-1 when profi said so, I was at L-2). I've seen townie Tchill put town to actual L-1 earlier.

I'm not sure if scum!havo would quickhammer a town wagon just because of the attention it will bring. I'd see a townie do it sooner if that makes sense.

Surely as Profii says in if you're gonna mislynch on D1 it'd be better to lynch VT than a power role, but that is IF we mislynch. We have 2 weeks ahead of us and although we don't have to use all of that time... getting the game to flow might just increase the likelihood of catching scum D1 although it's a long shot. Also Eth0s' post was indeed a bit opportunistic (perhaps not the right word??) although I'm not too worried about it for now, it was page 1 and early RVS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also yeah no I wouldn't play against my wincon/not participate with any alignment. I still don't see how the f I was supposed to have reads in my last post if there's next to nothing to talk about except a wagon on myself and some RVS votes.
was a fake interpretation of the posts of Havo
Is it fake because you're scumreading me?

All I have for now. Chumba, Profii leaning town.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:39 am

Post by profii »

In post 129, HeWhoSwims wrote:
In post 88, profii wrote:VOTE: TChill13
Hm, why this vote out of all the people on the wagon? (Also rereading I found out I wasn't at L-1 when profi said so, I was at L-2). I've seen townie Tchill put town to actual L-1 earlier.

I'm not sure if scum!havo would quickhammer a town wagon just because of the attention it will bring. I'd see a townie do it sooner if that makes sense.

Surely as Profii says in if you're gonna mislynch on D1 it'd be better to lynch VT than a power role, but that is IF we mislynch. We have 2 weeks ahead of us and although we don't have to use all of that time... getting the game to flow might just increase the likelihood of catching scum D1 although it's a long shot. Also Eth0s' post was indeed a bit opportunistic (perhaps not the right word??) although I'm not too worried about it for now, it was page 1 and early RVS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also yeah no I wouldn't play against my wincon/not participate with any alignment. I still don't see how the f I was supposed to have reads in my last post if there's next to nothing to talk about except a wagon on myself and some RVS votes.
Is it fake because you're scumreading me?

All I have for now. Chumba, Profii leaning town.
im sure you’ve read the rest of the thread and spotted why but just in case

I don’t like to repeat myself usually as it’s a good way to catch people who aren’t paying attention but I’ll highlight something that you might not be aware of

A majority of players in this game have just completed a game together where havo quick hammered 3x on the bounce as VT and got next to no pressure for it. He also quoted the disclaimer from that game in this thread so I suspect most of the gang from that game believe he will do it again

So my vote was on TChill because he was in the aforementioned game, therefore by L-1 voting, he knows a lynch is probable, if he is scum, he knows a mislynch is probable and defensible.

Interesting that you queried that principle - Not Known 15 was not in that game, so he is interpreting the havo warnings differently to you, yet encouraging a lynch anyway for obviously different reasons. Worth noting
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:49 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I didn't know about that game, thanks for explaining. Explains your vote obviously but as I already mentioned I personally don't quite hold it against him now although D1 quickhammering is bad. Might've helped that you thought it was L-1 but it wasn't. I played a game with Tchill and Havo both town and they still were quite anti-D1 if that matters.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:59 am

Post by osuka »

In post 108, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 103, Chumba wrote:
In post 101, profii wrote:So I disagree with NK15's point that town should be angry about lynch pressure at this stage - if you are claiming VT.
Exactly. VTs don’t care if they are lynched.

He’s either actually a Vt or he’s scum claiming one and we have nothing so far to say which is which.
In post 101, profii wrote:So I disagree with NK15's point that town should be angry about lynch pressure at this stage - if you are claiming VT.
Yes, it is reasonable to assume that vanilla townies are not angry about people wanting to bring someone at L-1.
But that is not all what happened. Someone told everyone of us that they would
quickhammer
them. Worse, they told us that they were fully content with quicklynching them based on zero actual scumreads. That should normally gain a stronger reaction than what happened.
But what is more damning is the total lack of useful partipiciation by HWS. All what we have is defense, fluff, RVS... but no case on anyone else, except Havo, right after I called them on not producing reads, and that one
First off can you stop bolding your posts? They look like they’re supposed to be a buzzfeed “article”

And secondly can you stop posting stupid shit like this? “VTs don’t care if they’re lynched” has to be the dumbest thing anyone has said in this thread so far

Your push has no reason to exist anymore and you trying to convince people otherwise is sad
VOTE: not known 15

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 132, osuka wrote:And secondly can you stop posting stupid shit like this? “VTs don’t care if they’re lynched” has to be the dumbest thing anyone has said in this thread so far
To be fair I was the one who said VTs don’t care if they are lynched not him.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 122, Havo wrote:
In post 89, Tchill13 wrote:I'm just saying nk15 looks like he's trying to look really towny
Over aggressive very early. Yes.
In post 124, Havo wrote:

For someone who’s playing the game like you are, you sure post a lot of truths

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:09 am

Post by osuka »

In post 133, Chumba wrote:
In post 132, osuka wrote:And secondly can you stop posting stupid shit like this? “VTs don’t care if they’re lynched” has to be the dumbest thing anyone has said in this thread so far
To be fair I was the one who said VTs don’t care if they are lynched not him.
Well pardon my hangover then. My head is pounding and I still haven’t managed to get out of bed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:12 am

Post by osuka »

In post 124, Havo wrote:

thats a shit reason for anything

The fact that you don’t deal well with [something] makes me want to expose you to it; people give away the most tells when they’re uncomfortable. Call me an asshole or whatever but I’m tempted to tunnel your slot for that reason alone

If you break down under pressure then maybe you shouldn’t be playing this game :)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:13 am

Post by osuka »

profii can be town

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 136, osuka wrote:
In post 124, Havo wrote:

The fact that you don’t deal well with [something] makes me want to expose you to it; people give away the most tells when they’re uncomfortable. Call me an asshole or whatever but I’m tempted to tunnel your slot for that reason alone

If you break down under pressure then maybe you shouldn’t be playing this game :)
First off, fuck you for that. That's a shitty conclusion to what I wrote.

Schadd suggested, with no reason, that we put my slot at L-1. I simply said it's not gonna get you anywhere. If you have real reasons to find me scummy then by all means push me. But if there's no reason to find me scummy, running me up isn't going to do anything, because I have nothing to respond to.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:46 am

Post by osuka »

In post 138, Chickadee wrote:
In post 136, osuka wrote:
In post 124, Havo wrote:

First off, fuck you for that. That's a shitty conclusion to what I wrote.

Schadd suggested, with no reason, that we put my slot at L-1. I simply said it's not gonna get you anywhere. If you have real reasons to find me scummy then by all means push me. But if there's no reason to find me scummy, running me up isn't going to do anything, because I have nothing to respond to.
It’s not my conclusion that’s shitty, it’s that you were incapable of clearly conveying what you actually meant, twice.
In post 32, Chickadee wrote:I don't respond well to pressure as either alignment. It's pretty damning for me either way.
In post 126, Chickadee wrote: I get too defensive, I repeat myself a lot, and then out of frustration, I usually shut down. I'm more likely to claim early as town if there's any pressure.
Now, if this pseudo-breakdown you just had was what you meant when you said you don’t like pressure then I guess you have a point

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 132, osuka wrote:
In post 108, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 103, Chumba wrote:
Exactly. VTs don’t care if they are lynched.

He’s either actually a Vt or he’s scum claiming one and we have nothing so far to say which is which.
Yes, it is reasonable to assume that vanilla townies are not angry about people wanting to bring someone at L-1.
But that is not all what happened. Someone told everyone of us that they would
quickhammer
them. Worse, they told us that they were fully content with quicklynching them based on zero actual scumreads. That should normally gain a stronger reaction than what happened.
But what is more damning is the total lack of useful partipiciation by HWS. All what we have is defense, fluff, RVS... but no case on anyone else, except Havo, right after I called them on not producing reads, and that one
First off can you stop bolding your posts? They look like they’re supposed to be a buzzfeed “article”

And secondly can you stop posting stupid shit like this? “VTs don’t care if they’re lynched” has to be the dumbest thing anyone has said in this thread so far

Your push has no reason to exist anymore and you trying to convince people otherwise is sad
VOTE: not known 15
Can you explain this a bit further?
You are actually reinforcing my point that the calmness of the posts of HWS is strange.
And I have no idea why you think that my push has no reason to exist anymore. Just because some people disagree with me that does not mean that I should back off.
Sheep did not move their vote from HWS yet. Tchill did not move the vote from HWS either despite having concerns about my play.
Nero isnt here again.
That's still 4 votes. I am still confident in my reasonings. I have no good reason to move my vote.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Havo »

Well this game hasn’t been as active as I had hoped.

Maybe it will pick up soon.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 am

Post by profii »

Havo are you scum? :(
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:52 am

Post by insanity018 »

Votecount 1.3

HeWhoSwims
(4): sheepsaysmeep, Nero Cain, Tchill13, Not Known 15
Not Known 15
(3): Chumba, profii, osuka
sheepsaysmeep
(2): Jodaxq, eth0s
eth0s
(1): Havo
Havo
(1): HeWhoSwims

Not Voting
(2): Chickadee, schadd_

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-02-15 17:30:00)
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Havo »

In post 142, profii wrote:Havo are you scum? :(
No
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:17 am

Post by profii »

Aw man, thought I had ya then
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 140, Not Known 15 wrote:Nero isnt here again.
Whats the point of this after chick told ya'll I had the flu?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 146, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 140, Not Known 15 wrote:Nero isnt here again.
Whats the point of this after chick told ya'll I had the flu?
I was merely outlining that you werent here again, so there was no information if you wanted to change your vote or not; unlike the other two
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 90, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 83, Tchill13 wrote:who thinks NK15 is town after that flip on his stance?
me
I think you are the only one so far who has a town read on Not Known. Could you expand on it for me?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 102, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 100, Chumba wrote:
In post 70, Not Known 15 wrote:Town is supposed to:
bring reads on someone else
be angry to be threatened with the hammer this early
try to partipiciate positively in general

Nothing of that applies to HWS.
all of this is false. I literally just completed a game where the town doctor was threatened with a lynch and was lynched and he didn't do any of those things.

what people have told me over and over again on my other accounts and I never really listened applies here.

Not everyone is going to play the way you expect them to. Just because somebody plays different to your expectations doesn't make them scum.

nothing hws is alignment indicative and if you say it is you are lying.
I said town is supposed to.
If HWS is someone like Not Mafia(the player that didnt claim 2-shot doc in your last game, not cooperative, badly readable, and otherwise anti-town(and also not really interested into winning and partipiciating positively))
then I see no reason not to lynch them Day 1. After all, you don't want to have such players in LYLO anyways, and they wont catch the nightkill unless they are a power role, and HWS claimed vanilla
. So yes, they could be:
scum that tried to fake calmness
A Vanilla Townie with an anti-town playstyle
Scum with an anti-town playstyle.
That's a good reason to lynch them Day 1.
This is just so weird. I've never got even a whiff of a Not_Mafia playstyle from HWS. I really don't understand your progression in this push.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”