Roy Tagliaferro
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Roy Tagliaferro »

@Chumba I can see that argument but there's always the possibility of having a tunnel on a townie. And in that case if you stay in the tunnel it's not helpful to the town I'd guess (sure you might get info but a scum lynch would be better, no?).

Re:alt, HWS is my main and this is the only alt... so my join date is early December. About the thing I put aside as rather irrelevant... I'm still firm in my assumption that slips alone do not warrant a lynch. Even town is stupid and might choose the wrong words and if that results in a lynch then you 1) lose a townie and 2) possibly get through the day with barely any developments (if everyone jumps on a slip).

Luca, why so set on TIAM when Leeoon is doing the same? Also can we prod Leeooon?

Chumba v Luca seems like TvT because those two are pretty much my top two townreads at the moment or at least they're close to being so. I'm seeing Luca's argument though that Chumba is not mentioning TIAM who is inactive right now. His LAMIST argument can go either way honestly.

Bujaber still hasn't explained his Lalendra scumlean.
Roy wrote:The thing is, Bujaber is out in the open now regarding his position in the game. Leeoon isn't (and has not had a good post so far) nor is TIAM. What about those? Let's assume all 3 are scum / are so heavily scumread they're the next three lynches regardless, would it be better (generally) to lynch the open one or the low-info ones first? I can't quite wrap my mind around it. I'd lean towards keeping the low info lynch and try to get info out of them but what if they just slam shut? If you leave the open player around then they won't be able to really do an 180 on their reads without being noticed but you're not gaining anything from a lynch.
(post )

Can we discuss the above? My lynch pool would be Bu, TIAM, Leeoon and maybe Archwing (low content lately but has barely been mentioned).
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 290, Not Known 15 wrote:
@Luca Blight
: Request denied.
This may be unpopular with some people but honestly this type of deadline policy could really help the meta on site quite a bit.

I'll have a catch up later today and post what reads I have. Busy at work but I should find some time in a few hours.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Gotta love the people that are pushing for my lynch just because I haven't been that active when there is not that much to talk about. I will try to do some catching up later.
Leeoon
Leeoon
Goon
Leeoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Leeoon »

VOTE: Roy
Roy Tagliaferro
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:10 am

Truly a great post. Why are you not sharing thoughts on everything that has happened since your last post?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:11 am

Post by BuJaber »

I have explained my scumlean on lalendra. If you don't agree say you don't agree. If you didn't read it go and read it. Don't just make up lies about me not explaining it. Seriously this is like the 3rd time someone says I haven't explained my read. We're only 13 pages in there's no excuse for not going back.
I am not offended if you think my cases are weak or you think I'm stupid but making me repeat myself is really tiresome.

Plus if you're paying attention I really liked her post after I self-voted so for the time being I'm laying off her.
Roy Tagliaferro
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Roy Tagliaferro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:17 am

Aside from maybe I really don't seem to grasp your explanation. Care to quote it? :?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Sephiroth »

In post 302, TwoInAMillion wrote:I haven't been that active when there is not that much to talk about
I really don't see any reasonable explanation for saying this other than just not reading the thread at all. I get it if you're busy, but there is no way you can't find a single thing to comment on...

This doesn't feel to me like your scum game but you've played enough to know theres plenty to talk about and that its scummy to make this excuse. So, what's up dude?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Sephiroth »

To be fair complaining about your read Buj, your explanation is pretty lacking. She already explained the comment she made, and the explanation seemed reasonable. Are you still hanging on to her general suspicion of early scum leans as the primary reason to suspect her or did I miss something.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Sephiroth »

EBWOP: To be fair to people complaining about* your read
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:16 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 307, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 302, TwoInAMillion wrote:I haven't been that active when there is not that much to talk about
I really don't see any reasonable explanation for saying this other than just not reading the thread at all. I get it if you're busy, but there is no way you can't find a single thing to comment on...

This doesn't feel to me like your scum game but you've played enough to know theres plenty to talk about and that its scummy to make this excuse. So, what's up dude?
I just don't like making up stuff to talk about for the heck of it. I don't see anything that interesting so far.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 310, TwoInAMillion wrote:I just don't like making up stuff to talk about for the heck of it. I don't see anything that interesting so far.
there are definitely things you can talk about. Saying there isn't is a cop out
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:56 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 311, Chumba wrote:
In post 310, TwoInAMillion wrote:I just don't like making up stuff to talk about for the heck of it. I don't see anything that interesting so far.
there are definitely things you can talk about. Saying there isn't is a cop out
That's your opinion.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Chumba »

Its actually a fact

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:01 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Weather it's interesting or worthwhile is an opinion.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 33, TwoInAMillion wrote:The thing is that we don't know roles before we lynch them usually so better to lynch an inactive player that isn't going to help or is going to hurt the team than an active player. Not that LAL usually happens but it's at least something to go on for early day 1.
You realize if we listen to this you would most likely be lynched?

We have multiple people saying others are scum. They are giving reasons for them. The point of this game is to find and lynch scum and to prevent town from being mislynched.

To say there is nothing of value to discuss is a flat out lie. If you are town by choosing not to take part of the process of finding scum you are playing against your win condition. I personally think you are town trolling because your strategy from a scum POV makes no sense.

You aren’t in my lynch pool but based on this exchange I’ll happily follow your own bad advice and hammer you if you get to l-1

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:16 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 315, Chumba wrote:
In post 33, TwoInAMillion wrote:The thing is that we don't know roles before we lynch them usually so better to lynch an inactive player that isn't going to help or is going to hurt the team than an active player. Not that LAL usually happens but it's at least something to go on for early day 1.
You realize if we listen to this you would most likely be lynched?

We have multiple people saying others are scum. They are giving reasons for them. The point of this game is to find and lynch scum and to prevent town from being mislynched.

To say there is nothing of value to discuss is a flat out lie. If you are town by choosing not to take part of the process of finding scum you are playing against your win condition. I personally think you are town trolling because your strategy from a scum POV makes no sense.

You aren’t in my lynch pool but based on this exchange I’ll happily follow your own bad advice and hammer you if you get to l-1
Then you are going against your win condition. The scum will present themselves in due time.
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Sephiroth »

unvote, vote: TIAM

Its absolutely absurd to claim that nothing interesting or worth commenting on has happened...

thats -3 I think, in case anyone was wondering.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Chumba »

I agree he’s being absurd. I just can’t see why he would say that as scum. I’ve played with him before I think so I need to see how he played that game

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:33 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm a VT. Nothing to hide here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
needs death
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Chumba »

In post 319, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm a VT. Nothing to hide here.
Great now do something

Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

I dunno. I have a gut feeling hes scum this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wouldn't even really care if he's town but then I just think he's non fake scumhunting scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Pretty much the entire playerbase is not scumhunting so no reason to single out me unless you're just randomly going after people.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”