LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1268, Marquis wrote:
In post 1266, LicketyQuickety wrote:I didn't say you were Scum, I said there is no reason to Town read you - there is a difference. If you don't understand why it's a problem that people can't Town read you then you are failing at one of the basic things in this game. I point this out, because I want to have a reason to TR you, but I just don't. This has a psychological impact on not only me, but every other Town player in the game. Stop being completely Null and start acting like a Townie.
It's as if you're not even reading my posts

Spoiler:
I don't think you're actually reading my posts
and if you are you're purposefully talking past them
I quoted and responded to the first post I saw by you because it was just another time where someone underestimated how particular I was with my words. I haven't read your other posts on this page. Still, there is a Scum motive there to not even show up for pretty much all of D1 and then just unload everything during Twilight. This is another reason I can't just say "Oh, Marquis is contributing finally, they must be Town."

What I say is usually some basic shit, but I say basic shit because you have to get the basics before you can do more elaborate things. I am not the best at analyzing play, I admit that. I am not really a good player because I am a good player.. I am a good player because I bring shit up that otherwise wouldn't be itt. So while my solving ability is probably sub par, I am actually a player with an above average win rate because I bring content to the game.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1273, Thestatusquo wrote:I don't think either of you are being productive right now OR accurately assessing the other.
It's ok I'm leaving
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1275, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1266, LicketyQuickety wrote:I didn't say you were Scum, I said there is no reason to Town read you - there is a difference. If you don't understand why it's a problem that people can't Town read you then you are failing at one of the basic things in this game. I point this out, because I want to have a reason to TR you, but I just don't. This has a psychological impact on not only me, but every other Town player in the game. Stop being completely Null and start acting like a Townie.

Spoiler:
I quoted and responded to the first post I saw by you because it was just another time where someone underestimated how particular I was with my words. I haven't read your other posts on this page. Still, there is a Scum motive there to not even show up for pretty much all of D1 and then just unload everything during Twilight. This is another reason I can't just say "Oh, Marquis is contributing finally, they must be Town."

What I say is usually some basic shit, but I say basic shit because you have to get the basics before you can do more elaborate things. I am not the best at analyzing play, I admit that. I am not really a good player because I am a good player.. I am a good player because I bring shit up that otherwise wouldn't be itt. So while my solving ability is probably sub par, I am actually a player with an above average win rate because I bring content to the game.
Blah blah long story short I know you're a more analytical, less gut-based player than me as Town.

And none of what you've done regarding my slot this game reflects that. It's all mud. A shallow puddle of mud.

Ok bye out for real now
link in bio
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:33 pm

In post 1269, Marquis wrote:
In post 1266, LicketyQuickety wrote:I didn't say you were Scum, I said there is no reason to Town read you - there is a difference.
Also this is bs because you have totally said I'm scum. And even if you haven't it was an open implication that only served to help along a potential ML on me
Point out where I have emphatically said that you are Scum with a capital C? I had you as a Scum lean, where I was 50% on you being between an legit Scum read and a Scum lean. Reason for that is I have no reason to TR you. I have at least some reason to TR pretty much everyone else in this game, but I don't have a reason to TR you. Your content has been lacking in a way that is quite extreme. All I have heard all game from you is "I don't really want to play this game, hear is a read I have" which is not pro-active at all.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:34 pm

In post 1277, Marquis wrote:
In post 1275, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Spoiler:

Blah blah long story short I know you're a more analytical, less gut-based player than me as Town.

And none of what you've done regarding my slot this game reflects that. It's all mud. A shallow puddle of mud.

Ok bye out for real now
OK, here's a challenge for you: How do you suppose I can un-mud what my perspective is on you? Do you think you actually deserve that?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1274, Marquis wrote:5 Relaxed Nature Gamma Emerald Aristophanes Aeronaut Something_Smart Fro99er

You are the only person in this list who would willingly pick scum, besides S_S maybe. and only a very light maybe.

Forgive me if you fake being enraged again because I'm saying this only serves to strengthen the scum-odds of my read on you.
Are you saying my team HAS TO have scum in it? Because that's a fallacy. I don't think the system works that way, other wise you could break each and every game by finding which person has the scum slot of their team.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:13 pm

In post 1280, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1274, Marquis wrote:5 Relaxed Nature Gamma Emerald Aristophanes Aeronaut Something_Smart Fro99er

You are the only person in this list who would willingly pick scum, besides S_S maybe. and only a very light maybe.

Forgive me if you fake being enraged again because I'm saying this only serves to strengthen the scum-odds of my read on you.
Are you saying my team HAS TO have scum in it? Because that's a fallacy. I don't think the system works that way, other wise you could break each and every game by finding which person has the scum slot of their team.
Also along with this, I can only assume that Marquise thinks I would be someone who would pick a Scum role. I can't say there are Scum in my team, but regardless of this, what makes you think I would chose a Scum role?

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Postie made a case on Eddie but dissapeared.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1249, LicketyQuickety wrote:Well, I think that because Screen is gone and not posting anymore that he is Scum.
In post 1208, Srceenplay wrote:I’m out on a date tonight and probably won’t be able to post much so if anything is needed from me it will have to be asked soon.
Probably be unavailable for 18 hours or so.
Minus the occasional drunk post here and there.
Well you are fucking wrong.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw Marquis if you really think I'm the one who took a scum role PM you should discuss that with some of your teammates
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1240, Ranmaru wrote:Screen: Mind melds can come from town too so I don't see your point.
My point was I understand his perspective
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1241, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1238, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1196, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1194, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1192, Srceenplay wrote:I doubt Postie is scum.
Rc having his thought stated through her that I’m look Town makes no sense as scum.
Why?

Also, I think RC is garbage in general so I'm not really taking what he says into account much.
What do you mean why?
I know I’m town. If Postie has ignored this slot up until that time of rc’s thoughts. What’s the point? It was unnecessary I think in that situation as scum.
You didn't even properly answer TSQ's question of why you would put this kind of emphasis on RC's TR of you.
Yes. There is no reason for that slot to put them selves in the middle of a situation that they weren’t in as scum.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1244, LicketyQuickety wrote:Like, RC is a pretty unpredictable person, which is why they have a good Scum game. I don't get why just because RC provided a read on you means that Postie is Town.
There was no reason for scum to say anything.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1247, Llamarble wrote:*shakes around*
What will he flipppp
You are a dipshit
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Srceenplay, why did tchill lurk out this game while simultaneously hyper posting in a town game he was alive in?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Marquiz I don't know, I can see my avatar on my phone and desktop but not my laptop.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

yeh your avi is broken for me on laptop as well
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 1.31

-- HAMMER
Postie(1)
~
LicketyQuickety(1)
~
EddieFenix(1)
~

Not Voting (3): , ,

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-05 21:00:00)

MOD NOTESIt seems there is a hammer according to my tool. I will be home to verify in 30 minutes-1 hour.

If it is indeed hammer I will PM saying it is night start and put the appropriate flip.

If it isn’t I will refund time accordingly.

For now locking the thread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESSrceenplay was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Night will last 48 hours as per the Rules Link.
(expired on 2018-02-04 23:14:52)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

DAILY WAGON DATA

WAGONS(Sort By: Alphabetical Data Type: Simple LSort: On)Note from vote counter. These votes include any vote on or off that impacted said wagon.
Spoiler: Day 1
Cogito Ergo Sum (1)
~
Davsto (1)
~
Davsto (1)
~
Davsto (1)
~
Dunnstral (1)
~
EddieFenix (1)
~
Gamma Emerald (1)
~
Gamma Emerald (1)
~ ()
Gamma Emerald (1)
~ ()
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~
LicketyQuickety (1)
~ ()
Llamarble (1)
~
Llamarble (1)
~ ()
Llamarble (1)
~
Marquis (1)
~
Marquis (1)
~ ()
Marquis (1)
~ ()
northsidegal (1)
~
northsidegal (1)
~ ()
Postie (1)
~
Postie (1)
~ ()
Postie (1)
~ ()
Postie (1)
~ ()
Postie (1)
~
Postie (1)
~
Ranmaru (1)
~
Ranmaru (1)
~
Srceenplay (1)
~
Srceenplay (1)
~ ()
Srceenplay (1)
~ ()
Thestatusquo (1)
~
Thestatusquo (1)
~
Thestatusquo (1)
~
Thestatusquo (1)
~ ()

Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
~
Cogito Ergo Sum (2)
~ ()
EddieFenix (2)
~
Gamma Emerald (2)
~
Gamma Emerald (2)
~ ()
Gamma Emerald (2)
~
LicketyQuickety (2)
~
LicketyQuickety (2)
~ ()
Llamarble (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~ ()
Marquis (2)
~
Marquis (2)
~ ()
northsidegal (2)
~
northsidegal (2)
~
Postie (2)
~
Postie (2)
~
Postie (2)
~
Postie (2)
~
Srceenplay (2)
~
Srceenplay (2)
~
Srceenplay (2)
~
Thestatusquo (2)
~

Cogito Ergo Sum (3)
~
Gamma Emerald (3)
~
Gamma Emerald (3)
~
LicketyQuickety (3)
~
LicketyQuickety (3)
~ ()
Marquis (3)
~
Marquis (3)
~ ()
Marquis (3)
~
Marquis (3)
~ ()
Srceenplay (3)
~
Srceenplay (3)
~ ()
Srceenplay (3)
~

LicketyQuickety (4)
~
Marquis (4)
~
Marquis (4)
~ ()
Marquis (4)
~
Marquis (4)
~
Srceenplay (4)
~
Srceenplay (4)
~
Srceenplay (4)
~ ()

Marquis (5)
~
Srceenplay (5)
~
Srceenplay (5)
~
Srceenplay (5)
~ ()
Srceenplay (5)
~ ()

Srceenplay (6)
~
Srceenplay (6)
~ ()
Srceenplay (6)
~

Srceenplay (7)
~
Srceenplay (7)
~

Srceenplay (8)
~
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Flavor
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESNight has ended. Processing night.
Last edited by MathBlade on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixing tag
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 2.1

Not Voting (13): Davsto, Lycanfire, Postie, Gamma Emerald, Cogito Ergo Sum, Marquis, EddieFenix, ActionDan, northsidegal, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral, LicketyQuickety, Ranmaru

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-18 19:30:00)

MOD NOTESLlamarble was killed overnight. He was a
Vanilla Townie

FLAVOR
Last edited by MathBlade on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding flavor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Postie »

Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:29 pm

VOTE: Eddie

Postie is either bussing or has a good read here in my estimation. Someone who is good at looking at wagons can analyze Eddie's wagon.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”