Micro 776: Jackpot (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Votecount 1.07:

Mumble (1): Sheepsaysmeep
Bambietta Basterbine (1): Mumble
UC Voyager (0):
sheepsaysmeep (0):
Harambey180 (0):

Not Voting: Everyone

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

No deadline. Feel free to stall this game till 2021 if you want.

If Mumble hadn't been prodded already I would think prodding him would be a good idea.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

Well in your last post it was already about 2 days since his last post, and you didn't prod him.
So are you going to prod him then?
hi
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I think that you're missing the point. Mumble has already been prodded.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 72, Harambey180 wrote:Also, I thought it's a good idea to ask each of you a question:
@Bambi
Can you tell us what your read on UCV is, and why?
@UCV
Your only post so far was #58. It shows that you had enough time to catch up. Why are you not posting more?
@Mumble
What is your opinion on me+Bambi? As in: T+T/S+S/T+S/S+T.
@sheep
Assuming that you are indeed Town, can you give us your readslist?
Let's see in the extent to which people have answered these questions:
Bambi: All he pretty much said about UCV was that he could of just lost interest / motivation for this game. I'll count it in favor of him this time.
UCV: Did he answer it? Obviously yes. Oh no wait, no. How dumb of me...
Mumble: Hasn't posted since then.
sheep: Gave his readslist.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

Also iirc sheep was also the only one to answer my 'hypothetical scumpartner' question. I consider sheep Town now.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 152, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that you're missing the point. Mumble has already been prodded.
You could have just said it like that :giggle:
Well you prodded him so that's OK.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Harambey180 »

@Mumble/UCV/Bambi
URGENT if you are Town, you need to try REALLY hard to convince me that you are Town! For example by sharing a readslist with reasons for why you read them like that, or maybe sharing your opinions on some posts.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Harambey180 »

7 hours of pure empty-ness.
Come on guys, I alone have made more posts than all of you together. Even when including RC's posts.
That's just ridiculous... if you are a Townie and you are quiet - unlike me and sheep and maybe also Bambi, so I'm talking to you guys
UCV and Mumble
- then I very urgently request you guys to POST.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Harambey180 »

And don't post such something like 'will catch up later' (@UCV) or shout some random opinions without any further explanation (@Mumble). We've seen by now that that doesn't work.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 30, sheepsaysmeep wrote:harambey, what do you find risky about thinking we could be t/t
i find it very likely
This was from a long time ago but even from your perspective as Town, it's still theoretically only a 50% chance. Not too very likely actually.
Also you seemed very easily convinced that Bambi's posts were genuine. You are pressuring him now again a bit, but still I wonder how 'shifty' you are about Bambi at the moment.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In other words, sheep, I want from you a somewhat detailed read on Bambi. So not like, two or three lines long. Actually make a well-supported read if you don't mind.
hi
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

7 hours of emptiness from 1 am to 8 am? I'm shocked, Haram.

*she.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 161, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:7 hours of emptiness from 1 am to 8 am? I'm shocked, Haram.

*she.
I'm more surprised that four people as a whole didn't post for 7 hours, than that I myself didn't do for 7 hours. To make clear that you guys are inactive af.

Also if I won't forget that... I'll try to remember that you're a 'she' but don't blame me if I forget sometimes. It's not like the most important thing to think about in a mafia game.
hi
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:24 am

In post 143, sheepsaysmeep wrote:that's not reads
I also want to question why questioning the fact that we could be ignoring a very take charge scum tactic in Haram not a possible read?

Haram, how am I supposed to make reads now? Both you and Sheep are scum reading me and the other two picked up and left.
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Also here's just something quick about
sheepsaysmeep
:

- In the beginning stage of the game, he voted Bambi, then changed minds quickly and voted UCV for nót posting, then votes Mumble for making an awkward post.
- Right now he keeps his vote on Mumble with pretty much the sole reason being that his posts are awkward and not contributing, and he's trying to push for votes on Mumble.
- At the same time, he still seems to pressure Bambi a lot with asking more and more questions. Knowing that *her (didn't forget this time!) responses aren't that well either, it could just be that sheep is trying to get something out of Bambi.
- And first sheep voted for UCV for staying quiet, now he says 'don't vote him because he's quiet' and thus gives UCV a null read. That means a scumread on Mumble, slight townread on Bambi which I am questioning based on how much sheep's pressuring her, but then why is UCV null? There's two scum, he should be the second scumread then right...

Though on the other hand, if sheep were indeed scum, I don't know who to link him with. Not Bambi, because he puts her too much in the spotlights. Not Mumble, because look how much sheep is pushing for votes here. I find it pretty unlikely that UCV would be the scumpartner but it's the best guess then.

tl;dr: sheep changed votes quickly in the beginning which is odd but maybe good for putting pressure. He pushes for votes and votes himself for Mumble, while he also tends to question Bambi a lot and doesn't forget about UCV which he tries to cover with a null read which I can also understand. But I can't link him with any of the other three so he is townlean for now. Not 100% sure though but he's the strongest I have.

P-edit: Will respond to that in next post.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Harambey180 »

In post 163, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:
In post 143, sheepsaysmeep wrote:that's not reads
I also want to question why questioning the fact that we could be ignoring a very take charge scum tactic in Haram not a possible read?

Haram, how am I supposed to make reads now? Both you and Sheep are scum reading me and the other two picked up and left.
What kind of reason is that to not be able to make reads? Because the two more active ones are scum reading you (which isn't even the case for Sheep, he has townlean on you) and the other two aren't here?
I'm not going to take that excuse, Bambi.
If people are scumreading you then literally THE thing to do is make reads on people, ISO them and convince us why you are Town. Which you can do by giving reads if we ask for them.
hi
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Quite tricky that you say Sheep is scum reading you while he isn't. I'm saying I scumread you because I wanted to see how you'd react to this. I'm not too sure about you being scum actually and that's because we also have UCV here and I'm struggling a tad with that, so I'm scumreading you cuz it seems more 'safe', but it's not a solid read and it can change easily with what you say in your posts. We're asking you a question (at least I am) so you can sound like credible Townie and gain our trust, you're not really doing that at this moment.
hi
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Mumble »

: Normally when you try to sort players, you like to understand their reasoning behind their stances. You don't seem to be interested.
: This is such a bad post. One, it relies on successfully venging mafia. Just because someone is universally townread doesn't increase the liklihood of successfully hitting mafia. And, to think that we would be able to out the partner easily afterward is asinine as well. What information is going to help with that? We should be trying to find scum D1, not lynching the consensus townread.
: As of this post, T/S. I like your questioning on his asinine plan, and I have liked your pushing sheep (though I don't agree with your LAMIST claim).
: By POE, UCV should be in your scum pool. This is a bad post.
: Why would you automatically assume that a mislynched vengeful would shoot the leader of their wagon? Why would you not push for us to discuss hypothetical vengeful kills so that in case of a mislynch there is info to go off? This would be a better plan than intentionally lynching town.
: Hey, look, someone finally asked why I called bambi scum. While sheep feels that bambi's , , , and felt genuine, I do not. It feel like bambi posting to post (which to be fair was in RVS, but she did not [and has not] made an effort to try and get out or sort.). Me calling you the partner based on you post was half joking/half not because you stated a scum lean but didn't put down a vote despite no vote being on him. Came across as distancing. I'm not sure why you think that me calling out active lurking (after stating that I think it is scummy) on a slot I read as scum is active lurking.
: Isn't your case on me overconfidence?

Then...lots of activity discussion stuff. Life happens, haram. And, it was Super Bowl weekend.

As of :

{Harem} - true game solving/pushing. Pretty much leading town in a way that scum doesn't have to.
{}
{UCV} - nothing to go on
{}
{sheep} - sheep never not townread harem is bad (while I agree that Harem is likely town) the way in comes across feels like its not genuine; Disinterest in trying to sort players is bad; Still, is active and at least engaging in discussion to an extent.
{bambi} - sheep/bambi interactions come across as distancing. Horrible push on a horrible plan. No trying to sort other players. Lots of fluff posting.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:45 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

where am i disinterested in trying to sort players
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:45 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

saying me townreading harambey isnt genuine is bullshit
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Harambey180 »

Next posts are questions for Mumble since he missed quite a lot:
In post 73, Harambey180 wrote:Also here's a question to everyone. Please tell me honestly if you think this is a stupid question to ask:
Imagine that you were one of the two scum in this game (just imagine). Who of the other four players in this game, do you think would most likely be your scumpartner at this moment?
It could be game-irrelevant, I don't know. I just think it's an interesting question to ask.
@Mumble
What's your response to this question? "Bad question" is also a choice but please tell me why cuz I'm struggling to see that.
hi
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 168, sheepsaysmeep wrote:where am i disinterested in trying to sort players
You literally stated that you didn't care about my reasoning behind the bambi vote . Relying on gut and tone without trying to understand reasoning implies knowledge. The rest of your content is pocketing harem, calling bambi town (for an unknown reason), pushing me due to the aforementioned reason and some falsities as well.

How about this. Show me where you are sorting?
In post 169, sheepsaysmeep wrote:saying me townreading harambey isnt genuine is bullshit
comes across as trying to cement it.

Like...you could be town, but until UCV generates some content/interactions, you can't be fmpov.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Mumble »

Bleh.

@mod: could you edit my post tags above
Harambey180
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Harambey180
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Harambey180 »

I'm actually quite surprised that I haven't asked Mumble more questions.
Also he made quite a good comeback post at first look. Haven't used a 'second look' though so it's just an assumption.
hi
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 am

I'd Rather they keep your fuck up in, to be frank Mumble.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”