Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh wow, the other scum is here to discredit too, you're really betting the whole house on today huh
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Montosh »

Sorry, it makes perfect sense for scum!lego to pre-empt a sky cop claim in a MyLo situation. Not to mention you've been on the sky slot basically all game. What, did you see a cop crumb from them early on and try your hand at lynching them?
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Montosh »

Not Mafia here continuing his streak of contributing absolutely nothing.
"Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged." Captain Jean-Luc Picard
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1526, Montosh wrote:Sorry, it makes perfect sense for scum!lego to pre-empt a sky cop claim in a MyLo situation. Not to mention you've been on the sky slot basically all game. What, did you see a cop crumb from them early on and try your hand at lynching them?
why does scum lego preemt a cop claim when sky paladin hadn't even hardclaimed cop and especially when none of the results that sky purported to have were on lego himself?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1528, Montosh wrote:Not Mafia here continuing his streak of contributing absolutely nothing.
Except naming and calling out the scum team
legoboyvdlp
legoboyvdlp
Goon
legoboyvdlp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by legoboyvdlp »

In post 1523, JaydragonKing wrote:Answer me this then... When you read about him softclaiming Goon Cop, did you in fact notice that he'd be on V\LA from the 9th to the 12th?
I did. He essentially posted intent to claim on the 12th.

@Montosh
In post 132, legoboyvdlp wrote:
In post 47, TheYankeeReaper wrote:I don't want to rock the boat this game, so I'm not going to vote.

No waves from me, captain. Just a good lil tax-paying townie.
Baaaad

Where we going to get our information but from RVS?
Have to arrest you, maybe you are tax evading
! :P
In post 180, legoboyvdlp wrote:
In post 163, Almost50 wrote:

@Everyone: I want mutant lynched today. If he flips Mafia it is proof enough for me that Mafia actually DID recruit their Traitor already, so the RC can actually catch the "Goon" they are assigned to catch.
So... if he flips town, what then? Do we blindly follow you to our doom? :P That is a serious question btw.

I'm
a little busy, but I'm monitoring the thread. Maybe I will be a bit freer after tomorrow. After the people I have staying with me leave ;)

G
ood grief, I nearly forgot... On Sunday I'll be away all day, mostly... V/LA. On the other hand I do promise to post more after the weekend. ;)

C
ount me out for the night, it's late.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:26 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

... I hate weird crumbs like that.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I hate it when my scumbud's fake claim goes wrong too
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:40 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Getting real tired of your Shenanigans, Not_Mafia.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Montosh »

Uh huh. That first quote from lego is maybe a crumb, maybe not, not really definitive. So all that leaves is the second, which is sketchy. I mean, all he had to do was get two sentences to start with G and then C after the word I'm. Wouldn't be hard to crumb like that for a potential fakeclaim, or even just get lucky and have the right letter line up. You only needed three.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1535, Montosh wrote:Uh huh. That first quote from lego is maybe a crumb, maybe not, not really definitive. So all that leaves is the second, which is sketchy. I mean, all he had to do was get two sentences to start with G and then C after the word I'm. Wouldn't be hard to crumb like that for a potential fakeclaim, or even just get lucky and have the right letter line up. You only needed three.
what reason do you have to believe sky over lego?

things fall apart
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:13 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1449, Sky_Paladin wrote:I am going V/LA for the next 72 hours. When I will return I may or may not claim cop with a guilty on NSG as crumbed here and followed up here. I may or may not also have visited Not Mafia last night.
if we're no-lynching, it is the strategically correct play to not discuss your reads.
We are not no-lynching. I will make it a 1v1 if I have to, but we are lynching today.

So please out your reads <3
And why should we trust you, North, when we have him claiming to have a guilty on you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sky's crumbs are awful and these two are making no effort to analyse Sky's crumbs, they aren't actually trying to gamesolve, they're pushing an agenda
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:16 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1537, JaydragonKing wrote:And why should we trust you, North, when we have him claiming to have a guilty on you?
well for one he hasn't claimed a guilty on me yet – for two his claim is obviously false, and i'm waiting to see if he sticks to the fakeclaim first before dismantling it.

things fall apart
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Montosh »

In post 1536, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1535, Montosh wrote:Uh huh. That first quote from lego is maybe a crumb, maybe not, not really definitive. So all that leaves is the second, which is sketchy. I mean, all he had to do was get two sentences to start with G and then C after the word I'm. Wouldn't be hard to crumb like that for a potential fakeclaim, or even just get lucky and have the right letter line up. You only needed three.
what reason do you have to believe sky over lego?
I don't believe Sky over lego. I think the way in which Sky softclaimed before going V/LA was... weird to say the least. But it doesn't necessarily strike me as scummy.

But Lego's claim seems like an opportunistic attempt to take advantage of Sky being kinda weird. It strikes me as more suspicious.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

OK, the way Lego claimed was like ridiculously, blatantly obvtown. Scum just don't claim like that; they don't leave the credibility of the claim to running out of free wifi at the miami airport lol.

I do want to credit sky for having planned this since like the end of day 1 though, because his posts from day 2 really do look like they come from someone with a guilty imo.

@nsg, - you say that Sky's claim is fake because he voted TW over you. If you look at his posting history in day 2, he voted you first thing and never left you throughout day2, so I'm not sure what you mean by this. That's partly why I believed him at first because his posts kinda match a guilty.
In post 1487, northsidegal wrote:skitter, i don't understand how you're hard townreading jay now even though your opinion back on day one when i was pushing there was that you thought he was scummy but didn't want to vote there because it would resolve itself. well, here we are in mylo and it hasn't resolved itself. we can
very, very easily
no lynch, and the situation
will
resolve itself. that's what i recognized at the start of the day and it gives me a lot of pause that you didn't think the same thing.

by the way, has jay claimed who he blocked last night?
Jay, you wanna share your results?

Honestly, I just didn't put it together until NM posted the following, at which point I realized that I had been an idiot for missing the transparently obvious. I think that scum fake-claiming in this setup seems like such ridiculously awful idea (the chance of getting cc'd is soooo high, as we see here) to me that I just didn't seriously consider the possibility, and so I didn't really think about it from that POV. And now we have at least one scum fake-claiming, possibly two.
In post 1471, Not_Mafia wrote:lynching today transparently benefited scum Jay.
In post 1501, Not_Mafia wrote:Sky isn't artful enough to execute a plan like this. skitter, I admittedly don't know him well.
(she)

lololol, this is something I could/would do on my homesite, but wouldn't really try to pull on this site tbh. And if I was directing lego to fake-claim ... it would be rather more meticulously planned and the credibility wouldn't depend on the miami airport's lack of free wifi.
In post 1517, legoboyvdlp wrote:Either scum kill me and Sky leads you to your doom or scum don't kill me and I am mislynched. So I guess either you trust me and lynch Sky or else do what is probably the right thing to do, since I am usually idiotic.
You aren't an idiot <3

Seriously, your vacation is much more important than this lol, and what's done is done; don't feel too bad about it. :]
In post 1524, Montosh wrote:So your one result is the guy we know flipped town and then you got nothing the rest of the nights? And you made a CC to a softclaim? Why? Looks like trying to pre-empt sky so you look more town.

You say you've got crumbs you can point out? By all means show what you've got.
This is really, really :/ cuz the tone just feels wrong.
In post 1526, Montosh wrote:Sorry, it makes perfect sense for scum!lego to pre-empt a sky cop claim in a MyLo situation. Not to mention you've been on the sky slot basically all game. What, did you see a cop crumb from them early on and try your hand at lynching them?
OK, and why are you assuming that it isn't scum!sky trying to pre-empt a PR claim in MYLO in an attempt to discredit them?

Yeah I'm not going to pick apart the rest of montosh's posts; they're really bad.

Is it bad that I kinda want to lynch montosh to force scum to shoot within the PRs or no-kill or risk making them (ie jay) look even worse?
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 1541, skitter30 wrote:OK,
the way Lego claimed was like ridiculously, blatantly obvtown. Scum just don't claim like that
; they don't leave the credibility of the claim to running out of free wifi at the miami airport lol.
They do if they think it'll look obvtown. That's the whole point. If scum think people will interpret it the same way as you then they will claim like that.
skitter30 wrote: Jay, you wanna share your results?

Honestly, I just didn't put it together until NM posted the following, at which point I realized that I had been an idiot for missing the transparently obvious. I think that scum fake-claiming in this setup seems like such ridiculously awful idea (the chance of getting cc'd is soooo high, as we see here) to me that I just didn't seriously consider the possibility, and so I didn't really think about it from that POV. And now we have at least one scum fake-claiming, possibly two.
In post 1471, Not_Mafia wrote:lynching today transparently benefited scum Jay.
In post 1501, Not_Mafia wrote:Sky isn't artful enough to execute a plan like this. skitter, I admittedly don't know him well.
(she)

lololol, this is something I could/would do on my homesite, but wouldn't really try to pull on this site tbh. And if I was directing lego to fake-claim ... it would be rather more meticulously planned and the credibility wouldn't depend on the miami airport's lack of free wifi.
Or maybe not. Meticulously planned can be good, but if it seems too polished and planned people can get suspicious. If it seems more natural and spur of the moment then it can reduce suspicion, which scum would want to do. Like yeah, there's a lot of WIFOM here but I don't see Lego's manner of claiming as being all that town AI.
skitter30 wrote:
OK, and why are you assuming that it isn't scum!sky trying to pre-empt a PR claim in MYLO in an attempt to discredit them?

Yeah I'm not going to pick apart the rest of montosh's posts; they're really bad.

Is it bad that I kinda want to lynch montosh to force scum to shoot within the PRs or no-kill or risk making them (ie jay) look even worse?
I never assumed anything about Sky. We need to wait for em to come back and give some explanation for their weird softclaim post. Thing is, I can see a reason why Sky might do that as town:

They're the GC, and they're trying to get scum to make a CC and out themselves since they'd be worried sky has a guilty on them (and maybe they really do, but are trying to get associations going). Risky but I could see it happening, we didn't have very good info going into the day.

There's reasons I can see for town sky to do this, even if I wouldn't really go that route myself. But I don't see why town Lego would CC a softclaim without a guilty result, or any results on living players for that matter. But I can see panicking scum doing it.

I don't think lego is town, given that.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 1538, Not_Mafia wrote:Sky's crumbs are awful and these two are making no effort to analyse Sky's crumbs, they aren't actually trying to gamesolve, they're pushing an agenda
The crumbs they posted are pretty bad yeah. That's something I definitely need to hear from Sky on.

And for real, what agenda exactly am I trying to push? That the weird and possibly scum AI claims are... well weird and possibly scum AI?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1542, Montosh wrote:
In post 1541, skitter30 wrote:OK,
the way Lego claimed was like ridiculously, blatantly obvtown. Scum just don't claim like that
; they don't leave the credibility of the claim to running out of free wifi at the miami airport lol.
They do if they think it'll look obvtown. That's the whole point. If scum think people will interpret it the same way as you then they will claim like that.
But doing that would make it calculated. I'm townreading it *because* it was so carefree/uncalculated/spur-of-the-moment. I fundamentally don't believe that was planned, and I don't believe scum!lego pulls that unplanned.
In post 1542, Montosh wrote:Or maybe not. Meticulously planned can be good, but if it seems too polished and planned people can get suspicious. If it seems more natural and spur of the moment then it can reduce suspicion, which scum would want to do. Like yeah, there's a lot of WIFOM here but I don't see Lego's manner of claiming as being all that town AI.
^^^^ what I said above
In post 1542, Montosh wrote:I never assumed anything about Sky. We need to wait for em to come back and give some explanation for their weird softclaim post.
I mean you're shading lego's claim more than sky's 'weird' claim so unless you're positing they're both fake-claiming it seems to me like you believe sky more than lego.
In post 1542, Montosh wrote:Thing is, I can see a reason why Sky might do that as town:

They're the GC, and they're trying to get scum to make a CC and out themselves since they'd be worried sky has a guilty on them (and maybe they really do, but are trying to get associations going). Risky but I could see it happening, we didn't have very good info going into the day.

There's reasons I can see for town sky to do this, even if I wouldn't really go that route myself. But I don't see why town Lego would CC a softclaim without a guilty result, or any results on living players for that matter. But I can see panicking scum doing it.

I don't think lego is town, given that.
a) I don't understand the second paragraph. (ie who's 'they'?)

b) Cuz from town!lego's POV there's someone clearly angling to claim and cc him? Why wouldn't he cc? It's quite apparent that sky was planning to claim.

c) Why would scum!lego be panicking here? Sky isn't claiming a guilty on him? I don't really see the motivation for scum!lego to fake-claim here at all tbh, and definitely not like *that*

d) your post feels kinda wrong -> I just posited that I think we should lynch you and your response is to try to convince me to believe sky over lego? It feels weird.
In post 1543, Montosh wrote:
In post 1538, Not_Mafia wrote:Sky's crumbs are awful and these two are making no effort to analyse Sky's crumbs, they aren't actually trying to gamesolve, they're pushing an agenda
The crumbs they posted are pretty bad yeah. That's something I definitely need to hear from Sky on.

And for real, what agenda exactly am I trying to push? That the weird and possibly scum AI claims are... well weird and possibly scum AI?
You're pushing the agenda that lego is scum fake-claiming and you're blatantly trying to discredit him, all without solidly backing sky and just saying that his posts are 'weird'.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:32 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

One more day before Sky appears and shit hits the fan.

And six more days till the deadline and we're all screwed.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1541, skitter30 wrote:Jay, you wanna share your results?
At this point I kinda feel like you're coasting on your claim and the fact that you haven't even shared your results despite being asked several times is weird.

Also I realized that no-lynching doesn't necessarily resolve scum!Jay because they have an easy and obvious solution to the no-kill problem.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Who I roleblocked doesn't really matter in this situation, so I haven't brought it up. But fine.

I roleblocked Not_Mafia because of that weird hammer.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:05 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 1546, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1541, skitter30 wrote:Jay, you wanna share your results?
At this point I kinda feel like you're coasting on your claim and the fact that you haven't even shared your results despite being asked several times is weird.

Also I realized that no-lynching doesn't necessarily resolve scum!Jay because they have an easy and obvious solution to the no-kill problem.
By the bottom line I assume you me scum!Me could literally claim I roleblocked someone for them to be lynched, right?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

OK, if you're town, NM didn't kill last night, but I'm kinda doubting that you're town or that the claim is real at this point tbh. What I'm having trouble with is that this would imply that scum fake-claimed twice ..... and I think that fake-claiming once in this setup is a bad idea, and fake-claiming twice is an *incredibly* bad idea, so it's honestly kind of mind-boggling to me that scum decided to do that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”