LicketyQuickety(2)
~ ,
northsidegal(1)
~
Dunnstral(1)
~

Not Voting (1): northsidegal

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-02-18 19:30:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

doesn't look like a hammer to me unless someones vote was missed.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i think marquis and quick are both town, i think the eddie wagon was something that needed to happen.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1947, northsidegal wrote:as for why i've been gone i don't really have an answer, every time i go to start a post i either don't or i start something and then delete it for being too bad
Post your thoughts not Kmds. Even go reach for the shit stars. It's better than not posting.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1952, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1947, northsidegal wrote:as for why i've been gone i don't really have an answer, every time i go to start a post i either don't or i start something and then delete it for being too bad
Post your thoughts not Kmds. Go reach for the shit stars. It's better than not posting.
wasn't sure what idiom to go with, ebwop
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 1944, northsidegal wrote:still confident in ranmaru being town, that read started from sauce and ranmaru has done a very good job of being an active voice and actually questioning people and getting people's thoughts out there, this is pretty much a unanimous townread from my team
So did your team change it's read on me?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 1581, northsidegal wrote:i'm pretty sure that my team and postie's team are on the same wavelength when it comes to ran's slot. ran, what's a50 interested in specifically? because i'd be willing to hear it out.

more specific responses incoming.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by northsidegal »

something i was discussing with mathdino was that the entire gamma wagon day one needed to be lynched in some order, which i'm not entirely sure about because there are people off that wagon that i think have a pretty good chance of being scum.

i also think that the people saying that i'm scum lurking it out after getting townread have a pretty bad argument given that me not posting has done more to get me scumread than anything else.

pedit:
Ranmaru wrote:
In post 1944, northsidegal wrote:still confident in ranmaru being town, that read started from sauce and ranmaru has done a very good job of being an active voice and actually questioning people and getting people's thoughts out there, this is pretty much a unanimous townread from my team
So did your team change it's read on me?
my team always had you as town, if you're referring to that one "wavelength" thing i said then that was a misunderstanding that got cleared up pretty quickly.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by northsidegal »

well, not "always", but we've had you as town for a while.

things fall apart
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

NSG, do you lurk often regardless of alignment? Just wondering.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1958, Ranmaru wrote:NSG, do you lurk often regardless of alignment? Just wondering.
there have definitely been games where i've kind of lost direction as town and avoided the game thread but i also did do the same thing in one of the few scumgames that i've had.

things fall apart
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Postie, has RC made that reads list yet? I also do want him to respond to my response to him. Why does he scumread Gamma? He's town.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i'd like to hear more from dunnstral because from my experience with him as scum (backed up by what one of my teammates has told me), he's kind of indifferent as scum as to who gets lynched, and i got that feeling reading through his posts today. would like to hear his own words on why he scumreads eddie as well as why he switched his vote onto marquis.

things fall apart
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

NSG, who are your top 3 scum reads right now? Just wondering. Are you still hesitant to place down a vote? Why or why not?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by northsidegal »

dunnstral, cogito ergo sum, not confident enough to place anyone at third. i mean, i would place down a vote now but i don't think it would mean anything unless it was on eddie.

i didn't really have anything to say to cogito ergo sum to continue the conversation about him hammering screen after previously townreading tchill because i didn't really know how to respond to this:
In post 1596, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I think "expecting to flip town" vs. "expecting to flip scum" is a very unhelpful dichotomy. I initially thought the odds of hitting scum in Tchill was in the 25% area (6 such lynches = likely loss) and that then went up to, say, 35% (6 such lynches = okay odds of winning) which given the general situation seemed like the best I could hope for, so I ended the Day so we could move on.
but looking at it again i don't really think this is a good explanation and reviewing his iso for his townread on tchill he doesn't really do much to stop the lynch there and to get people voting with him on his scumreads.

things fall apart
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

When did your read on Dan change?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Can you go more into this? I've felt this way before but only as scum. Has this been a recurring problem in mafia for you? What is your read on Postie, Gamma, and Davsto?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1964, Lycanfire wrote:When did your read on Dan change?
around the time that boonskiies flipped scum. i'm not sure how much more i can elaborate on it.
In post 1965, Ranmaru wrote:
Can you go more into this? I've felt this way before but only as scum. Has this been a recurring problem in mafia for you? What is your read on Postie, Gamma, and Davsto?
being honest it mostly happens as scum because i find scum less interesting than town, but it's also happened before as town when i've jsut had trouble getting into a game or start placing too much expectations on myself of having perfect posts. i think postie and gamma are town, don't really have a solid read on davsto – still have yet to have any real time interactions with him i think. kmd has him as scum.

things fall apart
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Anything in particular that discouraged you from posting? Your posts in the beginning seemed fine and got you town reads. (Can you go into the reasons for your reads)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Also still interested in KMD's notes.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1966, northsidegal wrote:
around the time that boonskiies flipped scum. i'm not sure how much more i can elaborate on it.
sure you can

you said dan preferred scum. he said that he prefers town. my team told me d1 that he prefers town. i noted to them that he posts more as town. if this has to do with dan picking scum, you can still talk about it.

was there anything else readable from him?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1968, Ranmaru wrote:Also still interested in KMD's notes.
you care too much about people that aren't in this game
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I value his feedback, so I want to hear him.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1967, Ranmaru wrote:Anything in particular that discouraged you from posting? Your posts in the beginning seemed fine and got you town reads. (Can you go into the reasons for your reads)
i got kind of behind around the time that the thread got locked and the posting rate picked up faster than i had expected it to. what that meant was that i needed to catch up on everything to make a really informed post, but i kind of put that off, which only made me further behind which made me want to post less and the problem kind of fed into itself. i'm also supporting a team this game so they're relying on me, meaning that i put more expectation onto myself to post better and have better reads.
In post 1969, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1966, northsidegal wrote:
sure you can

you said dan preferred scum. he said that he prefers town. my team told me d1 that he prefers town. i noted to them that he posts more as town. if this has to do with dan picking scum, you can still talk about it.

was there anything else readable from him?
me and mathdino were both townreading him by play day one, it was really only after that that we agreed that, out of this playerlist, he seemed among the most likely to pick scum. also around this time mathdino said that he thought the entire day one gamma wagon had to get lynched at some point and that that would likely just win the game.

things fall apart
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

how do you feel about Dan

-waiting a day to townread ces
-scumreading marquis
-scumreading dunnstral
-voting dunnstral
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 1956, northsidegal wrote:my team always had you as town, if you're referring to that one "wavelength" thing i said then that was a misunderstanding that got cleared up pretty quickly.
I have no other questions besides this: Can you explain the misunderstanding? I don't remember you saying anything about a misunderstanding. Go more into this.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”