Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Cedrick »

Well I’m not scum so prepare for a long game.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

Spoiler: Cedrick ISO
...can't post (~BS?), decides to research Havo, asks why Havo is against self-hammering but not self-voting.
meh Seems like a clear reason. Self-hammering ends your participation in the game. It's suicide and against your wincon (unless strategically done when caught scum). Self-voting in the right situation can be pro wincon if it effects opinion the right way. i.e. useless question.

...provides supporting data to his useless Havo question.
My question would be if Cedrick has so much down time to do research on Havo...why not look and see if he makes his opening claim in other games. Why not look into that? Cedrick?

...still harping on self votes vs self hammering. Says he would hammer Havo.
Defends Lexa
against my contradiction accusation.
...not convinced Havo is scum. More self vote/hammer stuff. smh.
Will quickhammer Havo if he gets to L-1.

...won't vote Havo at this time because
he is not convinced Havo is scum but he will happily hammer him if given the chance.

You can't really trust anyone's claims so that wouldn't really factor into my decision.
<----- HELLO!!!!! Also, applauds Awoo for saying he is a terrible vote.
...hasn't seen anyone do anything to think they are scum yet (BUT HE WOULD HAMMER HAVO).
... meh
...Doesn't think Awoo's NQ case is convincing. Accuses Mumble of hiding behind a scum buzzword (OMGUS) and "reasonless vote hop",
in defense of Lexa
and votes Mumble. (Stihl?)
...Asks Luca what he doesn't understand.
...states he is an alt. great.
...debates Awoo's case on NQ. Mostly against it I think. As am I. ok.
...snarky retort to NSG who asked about his alt. Explains his hammer policy opinion wrt Havo. meh
MORE LEXA DEFENSE.
Town more likely to use emotion while scum remain calm. Bullshit. Lexa defense is at full strength already.
...debates pregame chat with NSG. meh.
...calls an NSG point irrelevant. No reasoning why....it just is.
...infers NSG's play is lacking if she is town.
(i.e. acceptable for scum. i.e. subtle NSG shade).

...calls NSG scummy for questionable reasoning.
...suggests GNR try to sort his unknowns. ok
...asks rb to explain his change in read on him (Cedrick). ok.
...explains read change. ok.
...more read change fodder. ok.
...Asks Papa Zito why he is voting him (Cedrick). ok
...ok.
...Spoilers Lexa catch up post for some reason. ok???
... tells me effort isn't AI (agreed). Says Lexa's catch up post isn't AI despite not having read it yet. ????
...Says he's read Awoo's post later. (so?)
...Will read Havo's post later (SO?). He actually means my post...not Havo's. Doesn't agree with my Mumble town assessment (no reasoning why) and while GNR's ISO is shit...so is 3/4s of the players. So a little GNR DEFENDING going on here.
...gets snippy with Papa Zito wrt low posting content accusation. Asks PZ "if you are town" what his excuse is.
...agrees with rb that Mumbles and Eddie are prob scum. Zito/havo/gnr are useless POSs he would lynch.
....encouraging people to vote Mumbles.
...deflects Eddie question to his ISO for why Mumble is scum.
...meh
...Eddie's Mumble meta post means nothing to Cedrick...especially given scum suspicions towards Eddie. ok
...wagon chat. ok.
LEXA DEFENSE
. Says my defensive and emotional observations wrt Lexa are NAI and more likely to come from town.
So emotion isn't AI but it's more likely to come from town? lol...hello? Also...I would argue that emotional defensiveness is more likely to come from scum early in the game (ex. D1) and a D1 scum lynch is much more detrimental to a scum team then a D1 mislynch is to town.
If lexa flips town I am in the scum pool. And my progression is not genuine LOL.
...discrediting Papa's game...says he hopes Papa is scum.
...says Lexa and I cooould be scum together but tr's Lexa and thinks I am scum pushing a mislynch.
...disagrees with Eddie that Lexa is an awesome wagon.
...Appears to be using aggression (aka emotion) as a tell towards Mumble. Even though emotion is NAI according to him. Unless it's town?
...LEXA DEFENSE ramping up.. Thinks my pause off Lexa wagon is fake. Of course no mention of this when I actually paused...not until I put my vote back on Lexa.
...LEXA DEFENSE exchange with me. IF Lexa flips town I look like a good scum candidate off her wagon.
...apparently the subject is closed and we'll have to "agree to disagree"
...Votes me post-Mumble/Lexa claims. No reason given so assume it is chainsawing my push on Lexa.
Question....how is the night time going to help us figure out "who's lying" and why couldn't they both be telling the truth?

....Not interested in further discussion with me. Says "once we determine who of these two (Mumble and Lexa) is town"...
how does Cedrick know they both aren't town?

...adhom for a "stupid post" and confbias accusation. Can't explain why. LEXA DEFENSE in action.
...agrees with Papa Zito that the claims were unnecessary. meh. I think Mumbles was warranted. And genuine.
...LEXA DEFENSE
...LEXA DEFENSE (watcher claim makes sense)
...not lynching PRs today despite this being in compete conflict with =
...says I am scum claiming despite his . And the same "scum claim" apparently doesn't apply to Eddie, Mumble and Lexa who have maintained "pr" votes at this point.
...ok. Vote Cedrick. Acceptable alternative to Lexa.
...PR lynch attack on Fitz (aka LEXA DEFENSE).
...Give's three claim scenarios...two of which include fakeclaims. But lynch PR claims is bad. But ? smh...when it's on your partner I would agree.
...LEXA DEFENSE. Why can't a doctor and watcher co-exist, as Lexa would have us think? Also not going to engage me in discussion again. Touchy subject matter I suppose.
...PR lynch attack on Fitz (aka LEXA DEFENSE).
...avoiding giving a legit answer to Papa Zito. for shame.
...PR lynch attack on Fitz (aka LEXA DEFENSE). Even despite . I'm such bad town I must be scum. good stuff.
...Down for lynching me but pressuring GNR is ok. so cordial.
...PR lynch attack on Fitz (aka LEXA DEFENSE). Even despite .
...Done talking with me yet again. PR lynch attack on Fitz (aka LEXA DEFENSE). Even despite .
...will not consider anything I say (closed discussion). Won't lynch either PR claim (because if he would lynch his preferred one...his precious LEXA would then be an option). lol
... LEXA DEFENSE. Even despite .
... PR lynch attack on Fitz (aka LEXA DEFENSE). Even despite .
...How is there any possibility of Mumble/Lexa being a 1v1? smh...anything to dissuade a Lexa lynch. LEXA DEFENSE.
...Move along little boy? Fcuk off Cedrick (scum or town). Done arguing with me again? That's the 4th or 5th time. You have to be tired of all the arguing with me you've stopped doing. smh
...How are the two claims going to be resolved over night? You just don't want to lose LEXA's scum PR IMO.
...Anyone super confident Lexa is scum is bullshit. But Lexa thinking Mumble is lying is not bullshit?
...Well ok...Cedrick is not scum. Thanks for the head's up.

Conclusion? Cedrick is scum. No town hard defends a player as much as Cedrick does virtually from his 3rd post of the game until now. His suspicions towards others (papa zito, Eddie, Mumble, me) have either been at best omgus or chainsawing. He uses the same actions or opinions to justify both sides of a read (i.e. which ever suits him best) and he would rather dismiss conversation than address voiced concerns/positions.

I am convinced Lexa is scum. I think she is scum and if she isn't the lynch today...I will work to remove her tomorrow.
I think Cedrick is scum. I just cannot see town hard defending someone on D1 and hard as he has...even before Lexa's fakeclaim.
GNR feels more like a policy lynch. Which in lieu of a Lexa or Cedrick lynch I would be ok with. His ISO is crap...he's absent and providing no benefit to town if he is town. And afaict this is his only game and while he saw fit to log onto the site just this morning...he couldn't be bothered to opinionate on game events. So lynching GNR would feel nice...but I would not be surprised if the third scum was in a null or townread (fmpov).

So staying on Lexa until a Cedrick wagon develops or possibly a GNR one. Anyone else I would need to do a deep dive on before considering.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

is scum!Derrick reliant on scum!lexa? or is it an independent scumread
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

actually, here. rank these in order of likelihood please

1) svs
2) the
3/4) each one scum other town

it isn't too late to shove a lexa lynch through, btw.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:21 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 602, Eddie Cane wrote:is scum!Derrick reliant on scum!lexa? or is it an independent scumread
Cedrick could be scum regardless of Lexa flip.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 601, havingfitz wrote:No town hard defends a player as much as Cedrick does virtually from his 3rd post of the game until now.
So you are losing the argument so you decide to resort to lying?

1. I wouldn’t say I have hard defensed anyone. I have come to defense of Lexa a couple of times when people, (you mostly) make accusations that are just pure crap. That has nothing to do with Lexa and everything to do with pushing things that aren’t scummy. If somebody uses omgus as a scummy or a scumtell, I’m calling that shit out because it isn’t and everyone should know this unless they are brand new. When somebody says defensive and emotional responses are scummy, I’m calling that out for the same as above. You have been here since 2009 and I’ve seen you play and I believe I’ve played with you before so you as town should know that isn’t scummy nor is it a scumtell.

2. I never hard defended anyone in my 3rd post or my 4th, 5th, even 6-10. I could go on forever. I’m not even hard defending Lexa now. I’m hard defending town from doing something stupid. Lynching a claimed Pr. If people were pushing mumble I’d be trying to prevent that also and I scum read mumble.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 602, Eddie Cane wrote:is scum!Derrick reliant on scum!lexa? or is it an independent scumread
Cedrick not Derrick. It’s not that hard.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 604, havingfitz wrote:
Cedrick could be scum regardless of Lexa flip.
So why aren’t you voting me?

If I forgot. You said you’d rather lynch a claimed Pr over me.

Carry on
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Cedrick »

*oh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 606, Cedrick wrote:
Cedrick not Derrick. It’s not that hard.
my autocorrect doesn't like critical
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:42 am

Post by rb »

Derrick just seems like dumbtown to me
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:42 am

Post by rb »

Id rather do northsidegal
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Cedrick »

Fitz has been on this site long enough to know what an actual hard defense is. Almost all of those he points out are bullshit

Like me disagreeing with him isn’t a defense of somebody else.
Me being suspicious of him wanting to lynch a Pr scum read over a non Pr scum read isn’t a defense of anyone.

Me calling out somebody for using non AI things and saying they are AI isn’t defending anyone.

It’s scum hunting and playing the game.

P.edit please don’t call me dumb. I’m definitely not and there isn’t anything in my iso that would suggest I’m dumb or stupid. If anything I’m playing the most intelligent out of everyone.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I’m playing the most intelligent out of everyone.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 611, rb wrote:Id rather do northsidegal
you're sliding into my scum pile friend I want powertown rb not lurk and vote obv town rb
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Cedrick »

Nsg isn’t obv town
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 611, rb wrote:Id rather do northsidegal
yes but is she scum
In post 613, Eddie Cane wrote:
Cedrick wrote: I’m playing the most intelligent out of everyone.
lol
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Cedrick »

You laugh but people are actually contemplating lynching a claimed power role and that shows a lack of intelligence imo. People still voting either person and has posted in the game after the claim goes in my book as either scum or not playing intelligently
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you said to me that you playing differently than me (not lynching claims) doesn't make you bad, and now it makes people bad for being alright lynching a claim? backwards asf bro :/
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Cedrick »

Lynching a Pr day 1 isn’t a good/bad thing. It’s straight up smart/stupid. Mafia is going to resolve this dilemma eventually.

Everyone has a 2nd scum read so we lynch somebody else.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you are a prime example of why scum almost always claim prs on this site
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 620, Eddie Cane wrote:you are a prime example of why scum almost always claim prs on this site
Are you advocating we should lynch one of the claimed PRs?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Ok. Tell me what’s wrong with waiting a day and seeing what scum does?

There are at least 1-2 other scum to find.

Nobody can say with any certainty who is lying between the 2 claims. It’s possible neither are or both are.

If I have to vote a claim it’s going to be mumble. That’s more commonly fake claimed role and watcher fits more with no cop. Plus he’s been playing better than mumble. Not to mention most of the Lexa wagon have people I’m not sort of scum reading.

But we don’t have to vote either so I won’t.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Cedrick »

We have another week. We have leads on some other scum. Even though I’d prefer fitz I’d even compromise on gnr since he isn’t playing.

Fitz basically pushing he knows Lexa is scum is weird since he was questioning how Lexa knew mumble was lying.

Truth is fitz’s reasons for scum reading are hella weak. Some weren’t even AI. He CCs and now he’s basically confirmed scum? Sorry that is suspicious.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 621, Havo wrote:
In post 620, Eddie Cane wrote:you are a prime example of why scum almost always claim prs on this site
Are you advocating we should lynch one of the claimed PRs?
I'm saying I'm not against lynching Lexa, though the claim stuff is enough to make me back off pushing it hard.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”