Mini 1991: Taking Justice Into Our Own Hands (Town Win)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 874, Cedrick wrote:
In post 870, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 868, Cedrick wrote:
In post 863, Eddie Cane wrote:Yea I reallllly don't love how Ced and Lexa joined it, and how quickly. I'm not moving my vote on principal though.
Red flags with this post.
VOTE: Cedrick
if you were suspicious of the Lexa vote and my vote, I don’t see why you would stay on it because of “principle “
He was asked a basic question. The point of a timely reaction is that you don't have time to mull over what's best going forward for your team nor have time to discuss with your team, nor how to sort your partners. That's why a reply within a few minutes was important. If he came back with a wall in an hour, fine, less good but alright. Disappearing completely is obnoxious at best and scum at worst. And, still no answer to this date, and I reallllly don't like unvoting people for failing to resolve something when my vote is more pressure than scumread.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Also, from your POV 2 of your scumreads (me + havo) were voting it, and iirc the other 2 expressed explicit interest (fitz + zito) (though I would need to fact check this). l-1ing that wagon heebyjeebifies me.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Lexa »

In post 858, Eddie Cane wrote:soo lexa

give me a rundown of each player rn, your thoughts and shtuff. 2-5 lines each. :P
Papa Zito: They've gone way up in my esteem once they started posting. Clear, consistent, logical thoughts, nothing hasty or rash, I pretty much find myself nodding along with them every time they post. I don't agree with their stance on cedrick but everything they were saying when they were part of the earlier push on him was meritous and reasonable. Are now actively pushing to sort people, seemingly successfully. In a roundabout answer to rb I'm not worried about him being on cedrick because I'm confident he's either going to move away or prove me wrong.

Alex: Wish they would post more. They're pretty similar to zito in how they post and I've really liked their thought process. The things they laid out way back at the beginning of the game were thought processes and explanations that you don't see scum have or certainly don't see them lay out. They haven't posted enough to really gauge how they'll perform for the rest of the game but in a vacuum a happy town read.

Eddie: To be perfectly honest I'm completely meta reading you knowing how you post and I'm pretty sure you're town, willing to bet it's more likely that numberq was a LiquetyQuickety type situation where everything they say just comes off scummy. Confident I can tell if you're actually scum by day 3 at worst.

Cedrick: Not really impressive as far as gamesolving goes but the strongest tone read I have, helps that I know that they're defense of me has been accurate and to keep up that degree of conviction for so long is almost impossible as scum.

Luca: Getting kind of null her but he's produced strong content overall, he's been level headed, pushed in appropriate places and at appropriate times and has generally been a voice of reason. Could definitely see this slot flipping red down the line but it would take night results to lynch him in the next couple days.

Awoo: I want to think this slot is town but I don't really know anymore tbqh, I've liked what I've seen from them in general but their content has fallen off a lot and they haven't really pushed to advance the game state since early in the day. They have some good faith from me but I'm watching.

RB: As enigmatic as they were the first time we played. Pretty sure I'm going to have to leave the reads on this slot to others but I'm trying to get what I can from him. Haven't seen anything noticeably scummy from him, a couple town tells here and there, him and Havo are pretty much as hard null as it gets.

Havo: Needs to post more. Presumably we'll get something from them on d2 given their dislike of d1. I've got my walls to reference in any case so I expect to have them somewhat sorted soon.tm

NSG: Falling in esteem as I think she is with everyone but there's still decent reason to think she might be town, as I said to rb I found her pushes on me early in the day to be fairly genuine so she gets credit for that. Should be something more concrete once she catches up.

Fitz: Can see this slot going either way and it's the most interesting for that reason. Their interactions with cedrick feel a lot like the way I was being seen after mumble fight #1, they're being obnoxious for no particular reason and it could easily stem from some bullheaded conviction that they're right. On the other hand there's some fairly compelling evidence to their buddying Mumble which makes that a viable scum team and he's essentially been doing the exact thing to mumble that he's crucifying Cedrick for. Beyond that his posts aren't really impressive either way as far as game sorting goes, it's been one tunnel to another for a while now.

Riggs: Can't rightly scum read what doesn't post but the whole will catchup in a few mins and then disappear is a baaaad look. Lurk scum, lurk town, who knows.

Mumble: See wall #235239
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Your response doesn’t really make sense in response to my post. If you were suspicious of our votes, that would make you think he’s probably town. Keeping your vote on somebody that you think is probably town is suspicious. Not to mention there is no day talk so he couldn’t discuss with his team. I’m not even going to believe you didn’t know that so no fake town slip from you.

You have reaffirmed my scum read of you. That’s probably why I’m getting pressure despite not doing a single scummy thing. I’m right on at least 2 scum.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 876, Eddie Cane wrote:Also, from your POV 2 of your scumreads (me + havo) were voting it, and iirc the other 2 expressed explicit interest (fitz + zito) (though I would need to fact check this). l-1ing that wagon heebyjeebifies me.
If this was true why didn’t you unvote?

Gnr is in my lynch pool and has been. I’ve said that at least twice.

My preferred lynches are NEVER going to happen because you guys are good at looking town and town is stupid so I’ll happily lynch somebody else in my lynch pool.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 877, Lexa wrote:
In post 858, Eddie Cane wrote:soo lexa

give me a rundown of each player rn, your thoughts and shtuff. 2-5 lines each. :P
Papa Zito: They've gone way up in my esteem once they started posting. Clear, consistent, logical thoughts, nothing hasty or rash, I pretty much find myself nodding along with them every time they post. I don't agree with their stance on cedrick but everything they were saying when they were part of the earlier push on him was meritous and reasonable. Are now actively pushing to sort people, seemingly successfully. In a roundabout answer to rb I'm not worried about him being on cedrick because I'm confident he's either going to move away or prove me wrong.

Alex: Wish they would post more. They're pretty similar to zito in how they post and I've really liked their thought process. The things they laid out way back at the beginning of the game were thought processes and explanations that you don't see scum have or certainly don't see them lay out. They haven't posted enough to really gauge how they'll perform for the rest of the game but in a vacuum a happy town read.

Eddie: To be perfectly honest I'm completely meta reading you knowing how you post and I'm pretty sure you're town, willing to bet it's more likely that numberq was a LiquetyQuickety type situation where everything they say just comes off scummy. Confident I can tell if you're actually scum by day 3 at worst.

Cedrick: Not really impressive as far as gamesolving goes but the strongest tone read I have, helps that I know that they're defense of me has been accurate and to keep up that degree of conviction for so long is almost impossible as scum.

Luca: Getting kind of null her but he's produced strong content overall, he's been level headed, pushed in appropriate places and at appropriate times and has generally been a voice of reason. Could definitely see this slot flipping red down the line but it would take night results to lynch him in the next couple days.

Awoo: I want to think this slot is town but I don't really know anymore tbqh, I've liked what I've seen from them in general but their content has fallen off a lot and they haven't really pushed to advance the game state since early in the day. They have some good faith from me but I'm watching.

RB: As enigmatic as they were the first time we played. Pretty sure I'm going to have to leave the reads on this slot to others but I'm trying to get what I can from him. Haven't seen anything noticeably scummy from him, a couple town tells here and there, him and Havo are pretty much as hard null as it gets.

Havo: Needs to post more. Presumably we'll get something from them on d2 given their dislike of d1. I've got my walls to reference in any case so I expect to have them somewhat sorted soon.tm

NSG: Falling in esteem as I think she is with everyone but there's still decent reason to think she might be town, as I said to rb I found her pushes on me early in the day to be fairly genuine so she gets credit for that. Should be something more concrete once she catches up.

Fitz: Can see this slot going either way and it's the most interesting for that reason. Their interactions with cedrick feel a lot like the way I was being seen after mumble fight #1, they're being obnoxious for no particular reason and it could easily stem from some bullheaded conviction that they're right. On the other hand there's some fairly compelling evidence to their buddying Mumble which makes that a viable scum team and he's essentially been doing the exact thing to mumble that he's crucifying Cedrick for. Beyond that his posts aren't really impressive either way as far as game sorting goes, it's been one tunnel to another for a while now.

Riggs: Can't rightly scum read what doesn't post but the whole will catchup in a few mins and then disappear is a baaaad look. Lurk scum, lurk town, who knows.

Mumble: See wall #235239
tl:dr - no real stance. Anyone could be anything except for Mumble.

:lol:
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 877, Lexa wrote:Not really impressive as far as gamesolving goes

If my reads end up being right I’ll be waiting for an apology.

Riddle me this though. Easier you were worried I was buddying you. I’ve been accused of hard defending you the entire game (per fitz) so why hasn’t your read on me weaken? Hard defending you should me you think I’m actually buddying you.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 881, Cedrick wrote:Easier
Earlier*
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 878, Cedrick wrote:Your response doesn’t really make sense in response to my post. If you were suspicious of our votes, that would make you think he’s probably town. Keeping your vote on somebody that you think is probably town is suspicious. Not to mention there is no day talk so he couldn’t discuss with his team. I’m not even going to believe you didn’t know that so no fake town slip from you.

You have reaffirmed my scum read of you. That’s probably why I’m getting pressure despite not doing a single scummy thing. I’m right on at least 2 scum.
Yea I reallllly don't love how Ced and Lexa joined it, and how quickly.
In response to:
I’m still here. I’m hesitant because Lexa is on it.
Suspicious of your votes was points for town Cedrick... the only one's, really. I am waiting for him to come back with posts, unvoting someone who you voted due to outgoing unanswered stuff is bad play. That's completely against the purpose of voting them in the first place. And, if there's no day talk, that means he can't communicate with his teammates and know where his reads should be at so I don't think that proves the point you think it does? Also, I really don't see how you can justify the pressure you're getting as me being scum, the vast majority of the pressure is from Zito and Fitz? I have barely addressed you because I dislike you as a person and a player.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Lexa »

In post 881, Cedrick wrote:
In post 877, Lexa wrote:Not really impressive as far as gamesolving goes

If my reads end up being right I’ll be waiting for an apology.

Riddle me this though. Easier you were worried I was buddying you. I’ve been accused of hard defending you the entire game (per fitz) so why hasn’t your read on me weaken? Hard defending you should me you think I’m actually buddying you.
That's not really how I see buddying? If you were buddying me I'd think you'd be supporting positions I was taking on people or wagons I was pushing, doing things to manipulate the way I see you. Hard defending me is kind of the farthest thing from that and I can't see you defending me as you are as scum when you're hitting the nail on the head every time.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I honestly think you threw in the talk with partners for some attempt at town cred. You can’t say you don’t like me cause You don’t even know me as a person or a player.

If gnr flips town, you not unvoting makes you look worse than you do already.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 879, Cedrick wrote:
In post 876, Eddie Cane wrote:Also, from your POV 2 of your scumreads (me + havo) were voting it, and iirc the other 2 expressed explicit interest (fitz + zito) (though I would need to fact check this). l-1ing that wagon heebyjeebifies me.
If this was true why didn’t you unvote?

Gnr is in my lynch pool and has been. I’ve said that at least twice.

My preferred lynches are NEVER going to happen because you guys are good at looking town and town is stupid so I’ll happily lynch somebody else in my lynch pool.
I typed in unvoting and deleted it. I considered it a lot. He does still have a lot of scum equity, and this is not out of your idiocy range I don't think, plus bussing a useless ass slot like that is a thing and without day chat he couldn't discuss it. And yes, your lynch pool started as me and two of my scumreads at the time (fitz + gnr) along with myself, and your discussion originally was between lynching me and GNR (the person I was pushing). progressed to include one of my strongest townreads (Zito) as well as a town read (Havo) which is bad for different reasons and in a different way.

Is your last line intending to say you are the only player who was capable of seeing through mine and Fitz / Mumble (dunno which you're talking about) facade?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 883, Eddie Cane wrote:the vast majority of the pressure is from Zito and Fitz?
Hmm. So is that the team? You/Zito/fitz?

Interesting. I’ll sleep on that one.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 886, Eddie Cane wrote:I typed in unvoting and deleted it. I considered it a lot.
For some reason I don’t believe you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 885, Cedrick wrote:I honestly think you threw in the talk with partners for some attempt at town cred. You can’t say you don’t like me cause You don’t even know me as a person or a player.

If gnr flips town, you not unvoting makes you look worse than you do already.
That is not something I would do for town cred. I am not gerryoat and rb / Lexa at the least know I'm too good of a player to "townslip" like that. I didn't read the OP on subbing in, but I don't want cred for it, that isn't how I'd want to win.

I do know you as a player, you're a cocky egoistical prick but unlike others of your kind (people like RC and Reck) you aren't actually good at mafia. Denying being Robb is one thing, but using not being him as an argument is quite poopy. Stop flinging moronic shit at me and I will stop replying.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 887, Cedrick wrote:
In post 883, Eddie Cane wrote:the vast majority of the pressure is from Zito and Fitz?
Hmm. So is that the team? You/Zito/fitz?

Interesting. I’ll sleep on that one.
You do that buddy.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 888, Cedrick wrote:
In post 886, Eddie Cane wrote:I typed in unvoting and deleted it. I considered it a lot.
For some reason I don’t believe you.
For some reason I think you're the least pleasant person on this site to play with bar Mulch maybe.

I'm gonna stop though, I'm on my last warning with mods and don't want another ban.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I don’t know what you would and wouldn’t do and you don’t really come off as trust worthy. I do think you are willing to act like you didn’t know.

Stop it with the rob shit. I’m not him and I don’t appreciate people comparing me to him.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Mumble »

VOTE: Cedrick
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72786&p=9545836&hi ... b#p9545836

You 100% are him. Your playstyle is the exact same, your tone is the exact same, you're doing the exact same tunnelling he does, and you are just as unpleasant to play with. I will drop it after this post because I think it would be considered harassment if I didn't.

Do you want to link me one, single game you have seen or played in where somebody actually got town cred for a "slip" like that? Afaik, they don't exist, because fake townslipping is stupid and a tool newbies use because they don't understand how to play scum properly. Virtually every time I've seen it it has ended in the "townslipper" losing town points (once in memory, gerry, fountain of dreams micro). I'm done addressing it after this post because it is a waste of breath.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 877, Lexa wrote:
In post 858, Eddie Cane wrote:marvelous wall of wonderful proportions
When have you ever correctly scumread me?

Your wording is just so weird here, things like "it will take night results to get me to lynch him in a couple days, null but town but scum maybe" for luca. :/ /:
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Lexa »

That's kind of Luca for me though, there's a lot to look at and like and not a lot concrete to nail down his alignment
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 815, Lexa wrote:zito
alex, eddie
cedrick, luca
awoo, havo. rb
nsg, fitz
riggs
mumble
is this recent
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Lexa »

I don't think we've actually played a game to date where we were opposite alignments iirc

Pedit: that's my updated list post stuff from earlier
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I meant, is anything changed or can you confrim those are still your reads

and ye, which is why I don't see where the sorting me by d3 comes in

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”