Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3245, LicketyQuickety wrote:@North,

I think we push shea/Dunn next game day regardless of flip, correct?
so you think my special scum strategy here, if ces flips scum, is to push my bus my buddy today (ces) while at the same time pushing hard for the lynch of my other buddy (dunn)

seriously what the fuck is wrong with you.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ok will be at a computer in 20 minutes Lycan.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Spoiler:
In post 1858, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1852, Ranmaru wrote:
LQ
: Why does it mean Gamma scum over Town Gamma to you? We also need to see Action Dan, NSG, and Marquis before we end the day. After that, I'm fine.
Because I can see the perspective that Gamma is just doing a sloppy job of trying to do LAMIST. Like I did leave room in my reads list for this kind of behavior from Gamma as Scum. I can see the perspective that GE is just trying his damndest to look as Townie as he knows how. He's asking questions, but they don't seem to really go very deep. They just sorta seem like a bit of a low standard of play (no offense). It looks more like GE is trying to look town than game solve in other words. I am going to look at that ISO now.

IIRC, he's taken a lot of time to answer questions thrown his way. I don't get how you can be here and make like 5 posts and then once someone asks you something you are just gone for the next hour. it doesn't make sense to me.
In post 1863, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1641, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay, so we're on the same page there then. Townreading CES btw
Honestly I think I'm actually in love with white flag now that I'm engaged in playing the setup
I remembered this post for some reason. I don't like it, IDK why.
In post 1865, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK, I ran this by mathblade and he said I can say this:

OK, so I looked at the PYP game that I said I played with Gamma. He was Scum, not Town in that game! Thing is, he has a pretty good Scum game actually. Pretty much all his posts look pretty Townie in that game. It's a head scratcher. I mean I can say that GE probably wouldn't shy away from being Scum at least.
-----------

In post 2019, LicketyQuickety wrote:At this point an Eddie flip tells us a lot about the game. Tells us a lot about Gamma if Eddie flips Scum, tells us about ECS and Lycan if Eddie flips Town. At this point this lynch needs to happen.
In post 2057, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2056, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma's town. Although would like you to explain Dunn's thought process coming to you as town.
Don't want me to talk about Gamma being Scum. Why not?
In post 2059, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2058, Ranmaru wrote:I'm telling you Gamma's town. That's it. Now can you answer my question? (Also, you can talk about it as much as you want, I'm still going to tell you Gamma's town)
Why is Gamma Town without meta?
In post 2098, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Gamma

I'd rather be here anyways.
In post 2112, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Ranmaru,

I want a detailed case on why Gamma is Town based on Meta.
In post 2130, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2129, Ranmaru wrote:You need to give your case on why you believe Gamma is scum before hand since Burden of Proof is on you. Afterwords I can give you a brief explanation of why I believe Gamma is town.
Nope, not doing that. You tell me why he is Town first and then I will say what I was seeing.
In post 2138, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2135, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2133, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Ranmaru
LOL explain this shit. Just because Ran is telling you to present first you're voting him? You wanna revise that line of bullshit?
Why is it bull shit?
In post 2144, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2142, Ranmaru wrote:You scumread a person, you present your case. Simple as that. If you need to check why I town read Gamma, you can check my posts like you always ask me to. I'm not going to go back and forth on this point. After you present your case, I'll reasonably fulfill your request. Not before.
Well, the read is contingent on your read of Gamma, so...
In post 2167, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2166, Gamma Emerald wrote:All I am seeing here from LQ is "I want to connect Ran and Gamma through them defending each other". I've seen enough.
VOTE: LicketyQuickety
If that is what I am saying, would you say that is inaccurate?
In post 2182, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2181, Ranmaru wrote:Here's what I can do: After you give your case on Gamma, I can explain my Gamma Town Read, and link you to the games I have played with him. That's it. When I reference his meta, I'm talking about games I have played with him. (Hint: I've already referenced two of them)

Did you read the games you asked for, LQ? What did you gain from reading those games?
Nope. It's dependent on you giving your read (and most importantly why) first.
In post 2184, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2183, Ranmaru wrote:No. Burden of proof is on you. Also you can just check my reads list in my ISO.
My vote isn't moving until I see why you are meta reading Gamma as Town.
In post 2189, LicketyQuickety wrote:So that would be the read.

Ran's defense of Gamma is completely unwarranted. He keeps saying it's a meta read, but he has yet to demonstrate how this game is any different that Gamma's other games. The reason I wanted people to look at Gamma's games is to show that Gamma is remarkably good at copying his Town meta. So then for Ran to just give these lame ass "reasons" for a "Meta Read" which isn't even a distinction between his Town and Scum games shows something funny is going on here.
In post 2191, LicketyQuickety wrote:That said, I asked Ran for his meta read on Gamma, and hopefully people see that Ran's meta read of Gamma is BS.
In post 2198, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1833, Ranmaru wrote:Trust me, he's improving. He's town though. I'll let him respond before I comment further.
What do you mean "he is improving"? Why do you feel Gamma's play is sub-par? From what I have seen, Gamma is a pretty competent player. I don't get this "oh, but he's getting better" angle. Like this is why I am SRing Gamma - because I feel like you are trying to say Gamma is just this helpless little player who can't do anything himself. So then you say he "new" and "improving" to say why he is Town. It doesn't make sense to me.
In post 2288, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2283, Gamma Emerald wrote: This is a weird turnabout, what changed your read on Ran and me? I want reason for both, and they should be specific for each of us.
Yeah, I agree it's a weird turnabout.

Basically, I already kinda touched on it and kinda predicted I would be wrong about it before I committed to the read in the first place when I said "when I am this sure of something, I am usually wrong."

But to answer your question, It was mostly that I saw I was focussing too much on a single aspect of something. That something was how you did your votes from game to game. I had assumed that Ran was just making up their meta read on you so that they could easily say you were Town without having to give details into why saying it was a meta read. My perspective changed when I saw that Ran could in fact back up what he was saying with regards to his meta read on you. I also took into account that on paper, Ran is really playing very very Pro-Town, so after thinking about it, I decided, once again, using Occam's Razor, that Ran was probably just Town because he was playing like a Townie would. This read was reinforced when I looked at one of the Scum games he linked. In that game, half of his posts were talking about how he would post later. He has done that very very little this game and the times he has done it, it hasn't been a string of "I'll post later", "sorry, I can't post now, I know I said I would but I will later" ect. and he has had a legit excuse for doing so, Namely, work. And he was still posting while at work as well. This is the exact opposite of what Marquis has been doing pretty much all game. To go along with this, Marquise has also NOT played Pro-Town like Ran has. BTW, you have played Pro-Town as well, so that would factor in as well. So once I realized that Ran was Town way more often than he was Scum here, and since he is so strong in his read on you, I think you can see that it's not that much of a jump to say that because Ran is Town, then it's very likely you are Town because of how strong his read on you is.

And I have been trying to see the reason in people's reads more this game. Usually I don't pay attention to, or don give credence to my TR's reads, but this game I am. For example, Postie said North is like lock Town. And since Postie flipped green, I can see that there is probably a good read there. Then I match up what I would read North as, which is the same read, so that read gets strengthened. This is the basic concept behind how I came up with the TR's I did, with a few exceptions. Those exceptions are found in Dunn, CES, Dan to a lesser extent, and most of all, Shea.
In post 2290, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2276, Ranmaru wrote:I want to know why KMD thought the wagon was bad early game.
Yeah, I hate to admit it because of what I said earlier about the wagon, but actually after reading that part of the game over, I think if Marquis flips Scum, that wagon is going to be very telling. I think it makes a few people look very good.

I have to say why I hate to admit it more though. I realize that my line of thinking is so contrary to what the norm is that it's borderline detrimental to Town. I have always been like this in Mafia and it's more annoying than you are probably thinking. I realize that by being so unconventional in what I am looking at compared to others that it's almost impossible for me to actually get a good grasp of what is going on in the game. Players like Llama, tho they don't back up what they are saying very well, have a much better understanding of what is going on in the game at the time. It pains me to admit that I am probably just slow in understanding things. It's really rather embarrassing.

In post 2301, LicketyQuickety wrote:Gamma, are you still feeling I am Scum?
In post 2302, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly not really. More recently while I wasn't a fan of your push on me and Ran it wasn't like your past play where I felt you were misrepping people. You were pushing things that were clearly there and you reconsidered when you saw evidence to the contrary.

In post 2882, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 251, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 239, Thestatusquo wrote:Here, I'll help you out:

If your claim is that he "wolfy jumped in the thread" and made a vote based off of wanting to "push a wagon" you'd think maybe he'd have chosen actually a wagon, instead of just randomly throwing a vote at the wind in a place where no one else was.

More to the point, I find it deeply unsettling that you think this is the most important thing to go off of at this point. We have 10 whole pages bruh.

VOTE: gamma emerald
I thought others voted before him, huh
UNVOTE:
In post 253, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 240, Thestatusquo wrote:Also I'm not wild about the fact that your first instinct was to attack me instead of trying to figure out what I meant. As town when someone says something to me that on face doesn't make sense my first reaction is generally to try to clarify, not to fos them.
I thought you were trying to br obtuse, now I see you were right I'm no longer FOSing you
In post 256, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 254, Thestatusquo wrote:Ok but why are you voting dunn? Your vote for him is nonsense and there's a lot of scum motivation to park on the lurker who is literally doing nothing, and then make a big show about it as if you had some hyper special read on him and you didn't understand why others didn't. What do you think about the literal anything else thats happened in this game? Why do you think that dunn is the best vote when there is so much going on? Why were you unaware that it wasn't a wagon vote when you've placed your entire sorting efforts in this game into figuring out what happened in that one random early vote?
Okaaaay you're blowing this way out of proportion and I don't like it. I literally unvoted the second I realized my mistake. And the reason I thought there was a wagon there was I remembered votes on someone Llalmarble suspected, and knew some people were suspecting Marquis, so I thought the votes were on her. I get that there is some scumminess to what I did, but I didn't just votepark, I actually thought I had a point. And I've asked other questions and made other reads, so what I'm seeing here is you boiling down my content to one misguided push. Given that and the fact Something_Smart is telling me not to trust you, I feel comfortable with this.
VOTE: TheStatusQuo
This is one of the weirdest progressions I have ever seen..

IDK why Shea doesn't press Gamma on that mistake Gamma made more than this and instead later ends up TRing Gamma based on his which I personally found severely lacking, and I don't get this rapid turn around from Gamma on Shea...

Someone said Gamma's 180 on Shea is Townie, I completely disagree. It makes me think there is a very real change of there being at least one Scum in Shea/Gamma. This is due to Shea's turnabout read on Gamma based on 395. It just doesn't seem like Gamma deserves to be let off the hook that easily.

People (pretty much everyone) are saying Gamma is Town here. Since I think there is one Scum in Shea/Gamma I'm going back to this:

VOTE: TSQ

These are some quotes of Quick pushing Gamma D2, D3, and pushing Shea wrt to his Gamma push in Day 1. I bring this up solely because, Gamma likes to use his own slot as a stepping stone for his scum mates to use and take a better position in the game. In the back of my mind, I thought "Ok, if LQ and Gamma are scum, we might be in a pickle." In Penguin Mafia Redux, Gamma slowed down his posting on purpose so I could agree with Transcend's points on Gamma, which made me think 'Ah, he is right, may be town then' when I was having problems with the Transcend slot. Turns out, they were cross bussing each other day 3 so that either one could get town credit based on that push. When I say Gamma is similar to there, I mean the tactical aspect of his play, or at least how it is associated to LQ. That idea was suddenly sparked when I see him and LQ, both people town reading CES, voting CES upon NSG's case. Shea comes in and reverses his read he has had on CES all game as well. They are openly wolfing here. Why, I don't know. Their votes on CES need a hard look in future days.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 2784, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2738, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2692, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2622, Ranmaru wrote:I'm not going to switch again. Join me.
I'm actually considering it
I'll look over CES again and maybe Marq too
Did you get around to doing this? What came of it?
In post 2709, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2665, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2661, LicketyQuickety wrote:Incorrect question. You should be asking instead, why wouldn't Scum bus Marquis?
  • It puts them at one lynch away from an instant loss, a significantly disadvantaged position that they don't need to put themselves in.
  • If marquis is scum, there are other town lynches would be equally as easy to push as the marquis wagon (and wouldn't be on a scumbuddy).
  • Nobody gains significant towncred from a scum marquis flip given that he's barely around to provide any interactions and the number of people willing to scumread him.
Plenty scumread him, but it can be read into what is done with that read
it certainly can be, and i think from what i
have
read into of that, it indicates that he's town. did you come to a different conclusion based on the number of people willing to scumread him?
Unfortunately not yet, other things happened. As for Marquis suspectors I think it will be easier to sort with a flip of Marquis.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Ranmaru: I feel like the basic thesis of putting LQ and Gamma on the same team is flawed. What do you think of post and LQ's retort in , along with pages 11 and 12? Your entire scumteam is interacting here.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 2332, Thestatusquo wrote:Eh, fuck it. I'll post it anyway. He read your thing about unvotes before posting so was explicitly looking for it.

Cheets meta dive of gamma:

TownGame Anything UPick

Large amount of off topic posting
Serious from the very start of game with vote, Votes Whemeplay for suggesting shooting the vig.
There's very a very disappointingly low amount of him actually playing the game here.
Some setup spec, could maybe see him speccing on team comp if he doesn't ever setup spec as scum
Isn't afraid to be doing nothing and not pushing anything as town
Clumsy. Puts his foot in his mouth a bit.
Holds serious votes very long.
Is frequently annoyed at being pushed.
Gets lynched.

TownGame Gold Rush

Replaced in.
Says that he doesn't feel capable of playing a "deep wolf game."
This game happened after team mafia started, so very recent. Basically saying he doesn't think he can carry a scum team.
Not relevant to alignment, but cheet is annoyed that in his catchup he responds to single posts on at a time.
Doesn't vote at all in his catchup.
Suspicious of competent players who lurk
Unvotes very frequently as town here.
Votes Cabd basically for not engaging enough with the game.

TownGame Valentine's Dance

Setup specc at the very beginning of the game.
Is paranoid of the "good players" on the list.
Lots of pokes at peoples reads when they're expressing higher confidence than he thinks they should be.
Thinks overanalyzing setup spec is scummy. (lol)
Again, very tentative with pairing similar to with voting.
Scum really pushed for his ML
Gets really annoyed when people are worse than he expects of them
Says he has a reactive scum game.
He gets VERY angry.

ScumGame Mini Normal 1811

Asks busywork questions rather than commenting on things going on.
Unvotes.
LOT of buddy interaction. Way higher than most.
Another unvote.
Sheeps "townreads". We don't think we saw that anywhere in the town games we read.
He votes a lot more frequently as scum in this game.
Puts a lot of emphasis on distancing from his buddies.
He is less defensive and gets less angry at people for scum reading him.
More willing to compromise with his votes than the town games.
Votes a lot more frequently.
Lots of waffly fence sitting.
Literally no angry reaction to being pushed [to clear a scum buddy]

White Flag
Early vote on Marquis
Vote on Dunnstral
Unvotes
Votes TSQ
Cheet thinks he's taking this game a lot more seriously than any of the other games we read, and this comes out in his tone and his demeanor.
Unvotes while reviewing.
Votes LQ for being too argumentative for the sake of being argumentative
post 647 is a game that we would expect to see more in his town game than scum game.
Votes TChill for shading, bad reasons, etc.
Says that LQ is playing entirely reactively
Says he stopped reading about halfway through because he's tired of reading so many gamma posts.

But we got through several town games a scum game and half of this one.

General thoughts:

Cheet thought, before doing this dive that townGamma is generally obv town. But he's more lynchbaity than he originally thought based off of these games.

Gamma's scum game is pretty weak (based off of prior experience) He gets lynched d1-3 a lot, so cheet tried to dive a game where he lasted longer than that.

He thinks that given gammas self-evaluation of his scum game, he'd be very unlikely to take a scum slot unless he had the direct intention of being early bus fodder to clear his teammates.

He thinks that based off of what hes seen here he can only really see gamma as scum with LQ because of that, otherwise hes not really doing anything to overcome his self described "not deep wolf game." The rest of the pushing and engagement is too scattered to make sense otherwise.

With his votes, his scumgame was typically a little more votey, where his towngame is a lot more unsure and tentative.

He thinks that overall if he were reading this in a vacuum he would say the play is more similar to his scum game than his town game, but he doesn't think this is a super weight-y point because its possible that team mafia makes gamma play a lot more seriously than he typically does as either alignment, which is generally born out in the lack of shit posting in this game which you see constantly in other games of both alignments.

He reiterates that he thinks 647 is way more likely to come from town gamma than scum gamma.

There isn't really the waffly fence sitting or the awkwardness or the compromise in this game that we saw in his scum play.

Basically we still think he's more likely to be town than scum.
You also rarely see him unvoting in games he is Town.
This is untrue. We saw him unvote in literally all three town games. If anything, unvoting seems like a town tell to us. Though its likely not that either.

LQ wrote:
In this game, if you look at his votes, they are very "well I guess, not really sure" which looks really bad for him.
Cheet doesn't think this is true and he wants to know what votes you think it applies to.
Look at Shea's notes on his Scum game in Mini Normal 1811. I think that's the game I was speaking of. He interacted plenty with Transcend as well, mulch too. They were all active and caught up with me, the highest poster.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

The interaction between LQ and Gamma seems like distancing, but his interactions with Marquis seem the same way too. With how he says 'There are reasons to scumread you'. I think Gamma has been playing a solid game, and I did say if he were scum, we'd be outplayed and that is what I think is happening here. He just slipped up with his recent push on CES.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I'm not sure how necessary the Gamma case is with this team when LQ (or Dan) were the only people that wanted Gamma and that meta case (which I suppose I skipped) is a good 200 posts after I point to Gamma as locktown. Doesn't Shea finger LQ as a possible scum partner there, too?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I noted you saying Gamma is locktown and didn't think to respond, but I want to mention that Llama did say that is how he won as scum, being locktown due to 'no connections' to scum. Also, yes Shea points Gamma as a possible scum partner to LQ. Yet he then says 'in a vacuum, his play is similar to his scum game over town game but it may be because he's taking Team Mafia seriously overall'. There are only two posts that I can remember at the top of my head that made me wary of Gamma, but I considered trivial. Yes, LQ and Dan were the only ones that wanted him, and CES. I think that would give them room to distance, otherwise if Gamma were in more trouble, I'm not sure how they'd want to play that out.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 961, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: LQ
At this point I'm honestly wanting this flip more, he's scummy, his scumminess matches past reconds of scumplay, and
honestly at first blush srceenplay doesn't seem half bad
In post 1999, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what I think Dunn might just be that stupid but like
I still suspect him even without that part of things
These two posts were the only things that made me go 'uh oh'.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 3258, Ranmaru wrote:I noted you saying Gamma is locktown and didn't think to respond, but I want to mention that Llama did say that is how he won as scum, being locktown due to 'no connections' to scum. Also, yes Shea points Gamma as a possible scum partner to LQ. Yet he then says 'in a vacuum, his play is similar to his scum game over town game but it may be because he's taking Team Mafia seriously overall'. There are only two posts that I can remember at the top of my head that made me wary of Gamma, but I considered trivial. Yes, LQ and Dan were the only ones that wanted him, and CES. I think that would give them room to distance, otherwise if Gamma were in more trouble, I'm not sure how they'd want to play that out.
What is your read on CES?

Why do I ask this silly question? I'll give you three guesses.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Spoiler: NSG's CES casework
In post 3150, northsidegal wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum is Scum.

1. Vote / Reads Progression

Let's start back at the start of the game. CES and never explains why. He later calls for wagons, and again never explains why. Llamarble , saying that he doesn't understand why he'd want that as town. This is CES' response:
In post 216, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:It's not always about you, 'marble.
He later describes this vote as something he chose to do instead of putting down a serious vote on the marquis wagon.

He calls Marquis the (Dunn, Marquis, Wgeurts), and again doesn't explain why. He makes a lot of posts just calling marquis scummy around this time still without explaining why before finally talking about it in . What were his reasons? "Awkward tone" and meta from one scumgame in 2015 that he never really explains in any depth. As far as I can tell,
these are still the reasons he's scumreading Marquis
, along with lurking. It goes without saying, but these reasons are both very easily fakeable and are apparently good enough for CES for that single read to last the entire game.

He briefly , perhaps influenced by marble's questioning of postie in the previous post. He again only explains this much later, saying that . In that same post he says that he obviously agrees with the gist of the eddie case, but that he still thinks it would be an easy thing for postie to focus on if she were scum. All of these opinions are contradictory to eachother.

His comes for Gamma's case in , but again he only barely explains this until much later, with a vague comment about Gamma's case being "accusatory" in . He goes into more detail in , saying that Gamma was being awkward and looked concerned with how justified his votes were. This is another weak read, and he pretty much entirely drops this point and doesn't bring it up again – you know, after the consensus largely came to be that gamma is town.

I've talked a lot about CES' read on tchill/screenplay, but let's really go over his progression there.
– Brings up two points that make tchill scummy, one point that makes him towny. Describes it as a "wagon driven by relatively crude heuristics."
– Pretty much doesn't take any stance on tchill, talks about how the lurking doesn't affect his read.
– The swap makes him feel better about the wagon.
– Argues that screen being willing to swap means it's more likely that the tchill slot is scum here.
– When responding to ran, describes how the scumread on postie seems more convincing to him than the eddie part, which "doesn't really sway [him]".
– Hammer.

CES says that he detailed the nature of his read change but he really didn't in any truly explanatory way. He's said how , but the only reasons in his iso for this are the swap and screen's desire to survive.

Day two, . Later, when Tsq asks him why he's not on the eddie wagon when he's stated that he agrees with postie's case, he says that . What?

He later jumps on the Eddie wagon with no real indication as to why the switch.

Finally, day three, back on the marquis wagon.

Let's examine all of the reasons CES has voted people for, this game:
-Lurking
-Awkward wording
-Looking more good than actually solving the game (this vote never went anywhere, however)
-RVS? (Llamarble)

First of all, these reasons are, as a whole, surface level. It was llamarble who said that if CES doesn't lynch scum then he's probably scum himself – given that this is what CES has been pushing people on, I'm inclined to trust that. Next, all of his scumreads have been opportunistic – on players that looked lynchable (notable is that dunnstral is an exception to this, with a very weak reason from CES – this lends credence to my view of the scumteam). Marquis has always been a viable wagon. Tchill and eddie both actually went through. Gamma looked viable for a bit, and that's when CES voted / scumread him. His postie vote followed llamarble placing a bit of pressure there and again stopped afterwards. It's all agenda-driven.

A quick review of team mafia 2015 indicated that he didn't vote lurkers all the time. He seemed to have fairly well-developed reads that don't compare with his fairly robotic scumhunting this game.

2. Undeveloped Townreads

Here's a list of every time i could fine where CES calls someone "town":

– He talks about a "nice town tell" from tchill but still evidently scumreads him (if his behavior is anything to go off of).

– Says that i had a "townish line".

– Describes how one of quick's posts shows a pro-town mindset, but ultimately comes to the non-conclusion of "It's not hard to find scummy posts by Lickitung but it's not hard to find townie posts by him either."

– Calls lycan town for scumreading him, calls tsq "sheaey", so wants to sheep llamarble's read on him.

– Says that Ran is his strongest townread.

– Says that davsto generally sounds town, but that he needs to take a closer look.

– Quick is solidly town.

I'm pretty sure that's it. He's barely mentioned a large amount of the playerlist, and for the reads that he has mentioned, his reasons are always self-admittedly weak.

He's keeping his options open.

Look back at team mafia 2015 – a huge difference in how he approaches townreads. He's not playing the same at all, and i'm fairly confident it's because he's scum.

3. NKA

Let's examine llama and postie and their relation to cogito ergo sum.

First, llamarble's mentions of cogito ergo sum.
– Says to lynch CES in lylo no matter what. Can't imagine why CES called for dueling Marble/Marquis wagons if he was town.
– Calls CES null, and makes the point that strong players always appear town early on.
– Says again to lynch CES in lylo, mentions that he's been buddied by CES as scum before and to not let it happen this game.
– Calls CES the first alternate to his scumreads
– Put CES in his scumteam.
– Reiterates to lynch CES in lylo.
– Says that he could could "easily believe" a scumteam with CES in it.
– Same as before.
– Lays out a lynch order where CES is first on the chopping block if tchill flips town.
– This one is important – says to give CES some time,
but if town isn't winning before LyLo, CES is scum
. He also advocates lynching whoever is left in lylo that should've been nightkilled.
Says that CES should be lower on Ran's readslist.
– Places CES in the category of "don't let live to lylo".

As an aside, Llamarble's thoughts on marquis were that , and his lynch order had town leaving him alive until lylo. The llamarble kill day one is a point against marquis scum unless marquis is also scum with one of the people in marble's lynch order.

When it comes to postie, there's very little indication that postie would have gone after marquis and she had me as locktown. Her death clears the way for both of those pushes. This point less directly related to CES scum but still something i'd like to talk about later.

Now, a look at cogito ergo sum's use of NKA / his use of dead people's reads.

In , CES says that would be where we should look given the marble kill, but the readslist in that post was heavily based around tchill being scum. One of the things marble was incredibly adamant on was that we not let CES get to lylo if town isn't winning by then. His readslist also wasn't lynch from the bottom up – he explicitly said that there was scum in the good but hard to read players.

In , he says that if he doesn't care about marble's reads then nobody will as a defense of his TSQ read. Not only is this not true in the first place, but it's kind of a misrepresentation of what marble had made clear – people who are alive at lylo when they shouldn't be need to be lynched. The fact that he doesn't mention this nuance or seem to take it into account doesn't do anything to defend his weak TSQ read, and only furthers the idea of a scumteam there.

Let's look at another TSQ interaction based on marble's reads. In , CES says that he feels good about sheeping marble's townread on TSQ because they know each other in real life and thus marble should have a good idea of how to read him. This again is just selectively choosing parts of what marble said.

– Says that postie was killed because scum preferred to take out a scummier player with unknown reads, when postie had known reads outside of eddie.

– Argues that the postie kill was to make me look better and to give me more sway to steer the lynch away from marquis. What? How does postie being dead, someone who had me as locktown, give me
more
town sway as opposed to less? If the scumteam actually cared about protecting marquis, they probably would've killed the person hard tunnelling him from day one – CES himself. The fact that he doesn't recognize this and this whole point are incredibly disingenuous.

When it comes to what dead townies have said and what the nightkills mean, CES cherrypicks the points that agree with him, ignores the ones that don't and makes disingenuous arguments.

4. VCA

I'm confident in saying that cogito ergo sum has voted only town this entire game.

The cogito ergo sum wagon never moves anywhere despite nobody really townreading him. Here are the people who have voted CES:
Day 1 – {Lycan, Ran, NSG}
Day 2 – {Eddie, Lycan}
Day 3 – {Lycan, Davsto, NSG, Ran}

Comparatively, the people who have voted marquis (excluding rvs) are:
Day 1 – {Davsto, Dunn, CES, Llama, Quick, Gamma}
Day 2 – {Ran, Eddie, Gamma, CES, Quick, Dunn}
Day 3 – {CES, Quick, Dunn, Ran, Gamma, TSQ}

The cogito ergo sum wagon doesn't take off because scum don't want it to. The marquis wagon does, the same way the eddie wagon did. If cogito ergo sum were town, his wagon should have taken off at some point during this game, but it hasn't – not even after ran was canvassing pretty hard for it.

5. Defense of himself

Cogito ergo sum's defense of himself is notably lacking and inconsistent at times.

– Ran brings up multiple valid points against CES, some of which i've talked about myself. His response is just to call the paragraph lots of spin with little substance and provide some self-meta of him as town.

– His defense of the tchill lynch is to go back to his percentages without going in-depth as to why the percentages changed.

– Discredits my push on him by discrediting both of my teammates' opinions, then tries to reduce my scumread on him to just his being on the lynches.

– People (ran) apparently take this as some incredible reason to townread CES. I've responded to this already, but i'd like to reiterate some points.

CES says that he detailed the nature of his read change on tchill – my point is that his read change is justified with incredibly poor reasoning.
I made the point that he wasn't gamesolving, and he responded that he was solving the game and wasn't interested in "brownie points". He's not solving the game. He's not really coming up with any possible partners for marquis, he's not giving any thoughts as to what happens if he's wrong, he's not really sorting anyone else or looking for townreads (as we've gone over).

– CES argues that scum marquis could just be saying that he townreads CES while a buddy of Marquis' pushes on CES, but he doesn't actually say who that buddy would be. In this same post he also talks about how he didn't like the tchill wagon, inconsistent with what he's been trying to tell me about his reasons for switching.

– Basically completely ignores the question of what happens if marquis ends up being town.

– Again discredits reads from my teammates saying that math is uninvested in the game.

6. Conclusion

Cogito ergo sum has exclusively voted town, and has voted the low-hanging fruit in marquis every day so far.

He has almost no townreads – he's keeping his options open.

He's avoided talking about what happens if marquis flips town – again, keeping his options open.

He's selectively and disingenuously used NKA and the reads of dead townies to push things like the marquis wagon.

His wagon doesn't take off because scum don't want it to. This stands in contrast to other town wagons that we've seen in the game.

Cogito Ergo Sum is Scum.

Ok I've gone through all of this, with the use of CES's iso as a reference. I am aware of CES's long posts and I'll read them later but I want to just post my initial thoughts first without any other influences. I think it's a bit of a waste of space to go through each individual point so I'll just address the conclusions, and since I have my own thoughts after, I'm going to do what I normally would never and bold my reactions inside the quote below.
In post 3150, northsidegal wrote:6. Conclusion

Cogito ergo sum has exclusively voted town, and has voted the low-hanging fruit in marquis every day so far.

Maybe. (ignoring gamma ftm) I don't think there's substantial reason to think Marquis is town, now or ever, although I do agree that if CES flips scum that'd be the best one I'd ever see. This point is also related to how one views CES's vote on Eddie. I do think there's sufficient progression that that raw vote in 1597 isn't unexpected, and incidentally the translation to "I want to lynch 2 scum instead of 1" meant "I think Eddie is scum but is the easier lynch, so better to vote Marquis now". So it comes down to whether CES's read on Eddie is believable. I'll say what I said before, that it's impossible to know, at least for me. It becomes less believable the more you give credence to the following thought "CES being alive near lylo without scum dead means he's the scum" which I'm sure is what you've got to be thinking here. I'll talk about more of his votes below though.

He has almost no townreads – he's keeping his options open.

I broadly agree. I don't find fault with certain things, like Davsto becoming a stale/"evaporating" read after being a townread, but I'd tend to think scumreads/townreads would have been more palpably defined aside from LQ, Ranmaru, (I'm explicitly not counting Shea as a well-defined townread) and Marquis (only scum read) at this point.

He's avoided talking about what happens if marquis flips town – again, keeping his options open.

He hasn't avoided saying he doesn't have a good bet for others than Marquis but I guess that's the point of this. My thoughts are exactly the same as above.

He's selectively and disingenuously used NKA and the reads of dead townies to push things like the marquis wagon.

With regard to Postie CES's NKA is definitely wrong. I agree that Posite was mislynchable but had clearly known reads (didn't matter some where from RC) and that her dying to bolster your towncred to increase the chance of a non-marquis wagon is way too convoluted no matter the case. I can't determine how disingenuous that could be though because it's honestly incontrovertible what exactly Postie's reads were. As for Llmarble's well as far I see the only thing he's borrowing from that is a town-Shea conclusion which as a side note looks blown out of proportion based on that alone, which is all I've ever seen supporting his read on Shea.

His wagon doesn't take off because scum don't want it to. This stands in contrast to other town wagons that we've seen in the game.

I'd say the wagons so far that had gotten within critical mass of lynching, or have been the lynches were limited to Tchill/Eddie/Marquis/ and I'd say LQ kinda. I don't think that says too much at the moment. I sort of shrug at VCA's without scum flips already though. So shrug.

Cogito Ergo Sum is Scum.

It's certainly possible
There are definitely a lot of points in the above case aside from what I've commented on that I don't think are particularly scummy. The early Llmarble vote and the lack of justification for it, for example. Or that it'd be scummy to be contradictory when scum reading both Postie and Eddie.

That said there are a couple things that stuck out over a reread. The original vote on Postie going unexplained for a good while did strike me as somewhat scummy, even though I found the later explanation just fine. It's not a pro-town mindset to leave it to guesswork as to why you are voting someone as a counter to the lead wagon if you want to get something to stick.

The other more major behavior that was pointed out was that the GE scumread has basically disappeared for inexplicable reasons while I'd say the closest thing CES has to an alternative to voting Marquis is voting me based on recent posts. I'm sure I feel this more than someone else might but to me it does feel like a shot at angling for my lynch instead of an honest reread.

However, while I very much disbelieve the push unto me, I still can't help sympathizing with his Marquis push. Because while it does come down to lurking in a somewhat theatrical way, I think that case is still believable and within town CES's range to make.

In any case NSG I think Dunnstral is essentially guaranteed to be scum if CES is but not necessarily the other way around. I still think Dunnstral/Marquis; Dunnstral/Ranmaru are just as possible, and would prefer that first, so there's a pleasant choice the next day. If CES is town there's going to be a really tough choice between Marquis and Dunnstral.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I think it's possible CES voted one scum. (Gamma) Now like I said, I did note that there was less of him working together with me as I have seen in his other games. He says he tried working together with Llama but was rebuffed. I don't really expect CES to be gamesolving. I will say that part of my concern with CES is because I have only played one game with him where he was scum. Don't have much experience with his town play. I disagree with his postie NKA theory, I felt my theory was better. A thing to note is that RC did also read Gamma and Shea as scum, alongside myself. Now on his wagon not taking off:
4. VCA

I'm confident in saying that cogito ergo sum has voted only town this entire game.

The cogito ergo sum wagon never moves anywhere despite nobody really townreading him. Here are the people who have voted CES:
Day 1 – {Lycan, Ran, NSG}
Day 2 – {Eddie, Lycan}
Day 3 – {Lycan, Davsto, NSG, Ran}

Comparatively, the people who have voted marquis (excluding rvs) are:
Day 1 – {Davsto, Dunn, CES, Llama, Quick, Gamma}
Day 2 – {Ran, Eddie, Gamma, CES, Quick, Dunn}
Day 3 – {CES, Quick, Dunn, Ran, Gamma, TSQ}

The cogito ergo sum wagon doesn't take off because scum don't want it to. The marquis wagon does, the same way the eddie wagon did. If cogito ergo sum were town, his wagon should have taken off at some point during this game, but it hasn't – not even after ran was canvassing pretty hard for it.
I think scum were avoiding it to give a false sense of 'hey this person must be scum, since it's not gaining steam'. I think if [Gamma, Quick, Shea] are the team, then they had two scum wagon Marquis each day. Quick, Gamma Day 1. Gamma, Quick Day 2. Gamma, Shea, Day 3. Although, Day 3 I do remember Quick voting CES.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 3260, LicketyQuickety wrote:What is your read on CES?
He's town.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 3181, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum
I'm on board here
Gamma, in your town games, have you ever reversed a read on a solid town read you had all game like this?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Lycanfire, Davsto, NSG, Dunnstral. Tell me what you think of what I have said regarding [Gamma, Quick, Shea], and tell me if you would be willing to compromise to one of them today. I'm going to sleep for now. Ciao.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:27 pm

In post 2259, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sorta Kinda Reads List:

I think Town can still win this game. I think it's not really going to be super hard to win either, granted Town can get their heads out of their ass and start working together.

For Town I have:
Dan: Pretty much everything he writes is gold. What he says makes a lot of sense and he carries a perspective that I don't think Scum could fake. Only concern is that with the gold that he writes with, I would expect more pressure on Marquis from him.
North: North is a read like Dan. I just don't think North could viably fake what they are doing as Scum. I am also going with Postie's read on North here.
Dunn: Now this is probably the hardest read for me to make, but suffice to say I like their tone. I talk about this in . That said, they don't have enough content for me to be super confident in this read, so I wouldn't mind some pressure there.
Davsto: I feel his approach to the game is wolds different than mine is. That said, I can't say I have really seen anything that is outright Scummy from him. I mentioned that his reads were generic, but I don't think this necessarily means that this is Scummy. I think my trouble TRing Davsto in the past has been because we just approach the game so much differently. Also, as I reread parts of the game, I saw his entrance and I thought it was actually pretty good. No, he didn't give any content in his first post, but he was extremely light hearted and I feel he wasn't faking it at all.
Ran: I think most of my suspicion of him is just plain old paranoia. Like on paper this guy is never Scum. He also hasn't neglected this game which is something I noticed when he was Scum. As Scum he just is always saying "I'll get to this later"
Gamma: If Ran is Town, then I am just going to believe that Gamma is Town is well, it's as simple as that.
Lycan: He's had solid content and I feel this is another read that I can get swept away by paranoia. His posts are solid, much like Dan and North.

That leaves:
CES: After thinking about it a lot, I think I can see some Scum motive in what he is pushing.
I saw he voted Marquis at a time when Marquis wagon was on a down trend, then Marquis got voted by me and someone else. I think this could be telling if Marquis flips Scum.

Shea: Yeah, he just gives me the hebejebes. Call it gut but I don't like him at all. The way he has defended Marquis is like highly suspect to me. There is also his horrendous votes and the fact he has never voted Marquis.
Marquis: No Town quality posts at all, isn't here, can't make a Town post to save their life. This is the lynch I want today.

If I am wrong about the bottom three, it's probably CES I am wrong about.
This is more or less what I am thinking at this point in time, but just putting Dunn in the "Scummy" pile. Actually, I think I have seen about enough of Ran to say something just doesn't feel right about them. Hard to place what it is exactly. Sorta seems like they are playing too many angles and it looks fake.

Going to say FoS Ran.

What I wanted to draw attention to was the blue. What I was trying to say was that CES can still potentially be Scum with Marquis given how CES got on the "Marquis is Scum" idea. Sorta like he needs to push something believable and he saw that Marquis was on a down trend. Then when someone else and I hoped on, he stuck with the read because people dropped the wagon again. So I think that CES can be Scum with Marquis thinking he is going to push Marquis all game long, knowing the Marquis wagon will never go through, and if it does, it will clear him. I've made plays like this in the past, which I think Gamma has some knowledge of which was talked about earlier regarding how I push my buddies super hard knowing they are not getting lynched (because I don't know how to push a lynch through is the short version).

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 3.16

Cogito Ergo Sum(5)
~ (41), (21), (105), (272), (117)

Ranmaru(1)
~ (26)
Marquis(1)
~ (50)
Dunnstral(1)
~ (57)

Not Voting (3): (140), (11), (331)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-02 07:15:00)

MOD REMINDERSDunnstral needs a prod. The last post was at: 2/26/2018 3:45:00 PM which was 2 days 9 hours 34 minutes 0 seconds ago.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

MOD NOTESDunnstral is receiving his second prod. Should he receive another he will be force replaced instead of being prodded.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:21 pm

I guess what I was trying to say is that Dan and CES were feeling each other out like some kind of weird ass DBZ fight, but pre-fight fight, if you catch my meaning? Sorta the whole "I will not show you my true power level yet" type of thing. The one thing that sticks out to me as weird is that Dan never follows up with CES here. I think this is especially weir because of stuff like :
I still don't know where CES stands in his reads this game and don't know why he thought Marquis was scummy to begin with earlier before the lurking.
I am just not seeing a whole lot of conviction on CES in Dan...

I found something that backs up your idea that CES and Dan are Scum buddies tho. Take a look:
In post 3042, ActionDan wrote:CES why do you have 0 interest in lynching Dunnstral?

Is it just because he's voting Marquis?
In post 3093, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 3088, Ranmaru wrote:Is responding to her not a priority to you? I'm confused as to why you bring up observations on Action Dan and NSG but don't follow through. I want to see your reads list, you said you'd give that out on Sunday. If you are short on time, tell me your reads on NSG and Action Dan right now. How's your read on Shea developing?
It's not a priority in the current game state given that I don't want to lynch her right now. But my main issue seems to be that I'm writing posts at too slow a pace to keep up with all the things I want to be keeping up - there's always more context to look at and more things to consider. I'll see how far I'll get into a reads list this morning.
In post 3090, Ranmaru wrote:I want to point out that in the other game he was more hyper, more intent on the words 'victory' but hasn't really said that as much here.
The obvious context there is the glorious victory that was TM2012. TM2015, by contrast, was a painful loss. I think I still showcased some of that pro-town zest early Today when the Marquislynch looked plausible but I don't think it should be surprising that I've been less optimistic and more aware of the possibility of this game turning into an embarrassing failure.
The point that Dan brings up for CES asking them why they have no interest in lynching Dunn is completely and 100% dropped. Neither of these players ends up bringing it up again up to current time.

Yeah, I am perfectly happy with this lynch.

I don't think is necessarily Scummy, but I would say it's not exactly the most hard to fake thing I have ever seen.

I would love to look up exactly where Shea starts his TR on me for this reason you bring up here. If he ends up saying I am Town because of that, then that's a good sign, otherwise I think the point holds.

I need some reference points for this next thing because I don't recall all that at all.

Interesting question asking why marquis over CES considering I just made a post saying that it could be either/or/both as Scum.
I think on surface value, Marquis is more of a danger to the game than CES is because Marquis is just a pathetic lurkface and has done fuck all, all game. That said, the best case I have seen so far in this game is the one North made on CES and what's more is that it was done with a lot of conviction.
IDK, they both need to die.

At the moment, the Chill wagon comp is not really factoring into anything other than to say that because the wagon was so heavily favored for Chill dying that he probably should not have been lynched.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 3234, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Withdrawing intent to hammer

Honestly I'm not so sure on CES here. Like I think if he were scum he'd be lynched cos his buddies would be trying to bus him for some sweet cred
So either he's not scum or he is and scum are on his wagon already
Who do you think are scum in the case of CESscum and CEStown and why?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Quick: Same question. Who is scum on CEStown flip, and CESscum flip. In fact, everyone answer this. Ces scum = Ces, Shea, Quick.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Finally: Quick, what are creature's thoughts on recent events? Who does he think is scum now?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 3269, LicketyQuickety wrote:The point that Dan brings up for CES asking them why they have no interest in lynching Dunn is completely and 100% dropped. Neither of these players ends up bringing it up again up to current time.
I respond to it in .
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3265, Ranmaru wrote:Lycanfire, Davsto, NSG, Dunnstral. Tell me what you think of what I have said regarding [Gamma, Quick, Shea], and tell me if you would be willing to compromise to one of them today. I'm going to sleep for now. Ciao.
I haven't seen all of what you've said, I'll add that I was sort of townreading both Gamma and Quick and don't think I'd be comfortable with them being the lynch for today

In general, I am pretty open to compromising elsewhere if needed
Ranmaru wrote:Quick: Same question. Who is scum on CEStown flip, and CESscum flip. In fact, everyone answer this. Ces scum = Ces, Shea, Quick.
I'm thinking Action dan

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”