Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3308, Mina wrote:Oh, one last thing--reasons why everyone thinks Dunkerdoodle is town? On my reread so far, literally everyone seems to treat him as 100% cleared since like the beginning. It felt like he didn't do much, though. Is it just meta?
Pretty much meta. I've seen him as both alignments, and you can tell. I don't think I can explain more than that.

Getting a kick out of all these town bloc suggestions that are mostly right except for the person suggesting them. Hold on! We're not there yet kiddies!

So, I'm getting ready to go out of town for my birthday weekend, and I see that there's a huge Titus post on 134. I'm not reading that. At least, not right now. Probably when I get back. So catch up is stalling here until I can come back Monday and digest this properly.
On that note:
Unvote Xyzzy

Last thing I want is a quickhammer while I'm away and haven't had the time to get things straight. Don't think there's a chance of that, but stranger things have happened.

I'll be hanging around here up until the point I need to walk out the door. So live talk it is! At that point, I'll put up the V/LA proper.

Does anyone know if Titus has actually responded to my concerns?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3273, Titus wrote:
In post 3262, Bulbazak wrote:@Titus: Talk to me about Archwing. Your scumread seems to fly in the face of your VCA. Do you no longer think it's accurate?

Vote Xyzzy
I'm not sure where you think my Archwing read is counter to my VCA.

1) He (in his various forms) never voted LLD.
2) His slot has been largely silent while we wagoned Elena town and you whom I think is town.
3) His current SRs read like opportunistic fakery.
In post 3274, Titus wrote:
In post 410, mhsmith0 wrote:
vc

Votecount 1.03Image

T-Bone (1)
skirt skirt (4)
, , , ,
Lady Lamdadelta (1)
Bins (1)
Bulbazak (1)
Elena Fisher (1)
Almost50 (2)
, ,
Not Voting (4)
, , , ,

Day one deadline is Sunday February 4, 9 PM PST. (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch!
[/size]
In post 1842, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.11Image

Titus (4)
, , , ,
havingfitz (3)
, , ,
Mathdino (3)
, , ,
Elena Fisher (1)
Almost50 (2)
, ,

Almost50 (3)
, , ,
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Sunday February 4, 9 PM PST. (expired on 2018-02-04 21:00:00)

[/size]
In post 1928, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.12Image

Titus (2)
, ,

Titus (3)
, , ,
havingfitz (6)
, , , , , , L-2
Mathdino (3)
, , ,
Almost50 (2)
, ,
Not Voting (2)

Not Voting (1)

[/size]
Voyager (former Arch) only changes when LLD inevitable.
Here you go Bulba.

Also I knew someone wanted me to look at "timing", but that was vague.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I responded to that:
In post 3346, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3273, Titus wrote:
In post 3262, Bulbazak wrote:@Titus: Talk to me about Archwing. Your scumread seems to fly in the face of your VCA. Do you no longer think it's accurate?

Vote Xyzzy
I'm not sure where you think my Archwing read is counter to my VCA.

1) He (in his various forms) never voted LLD.
2) His slot has been largely silent while we wagoned Elena town and you whom I think is town.
3) His current SRs read like opportunistic fakery.
When I stated d2 that I felt there was scum on the LLD wagon, you stated the opposite, that you think scum were off the wagon, and you justified it via VCA. Now you're essentially agreeing with my original statement in regards to Archwing. I'm just wondering what changed.
In post 3274, Titus wrote: Voyager (former Arch) only changes when LLD inevitable.
I mean, I completely agree with you here. UCV's vote was horrible. And when I was going back over the VC n1, it stood out. That still doesn't change the fact that, prior to the end of d2, you didn't agree.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Please don't make me have to quote dive. I'll do it if I have to, but I won't like it.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

I do feel there's likely one busser but the majority would be off given how the wagons played out. Because I know that no other wagon choice but for LLD slot was scum D1, wagon shopping becomes more likely. Early LLD voters just are not scum. LLD would encourage bussing of her.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Bulbazak »

But if LLD would encourage bussing, wouldn't that suggest scum in the early voters?

Also, I'm wondering what happened to change your mind.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3406, Bulbazak wrote:But if LLD would encourage bussing, wouldn't that suggest scum in the early voters?

Also, I'm wondering what happened to change your mind.
Fitz flipping scum. Many other wagon choices conftown. I constantly reassess with new data. We know A50 and Mathdino town. That shows to me 3 town wagons against 1 scum wagon. Thus whatever influence LLD had was holdover and the bus came later.

If scum were in the early voters on Fitz, the scum on Fitz abandon the Fitz wagon and pick either me A50 or Dino rather than keep the Fitz wagon alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Bulbazak »

If there was early bussing scum on the wagon, I'd expect them to double down when Fitz entered the picture. But I think I see what you're saying. I'll reexamine if I still think it makes sense when I come back, but that will also be me looking at some of your other posts and stances.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3408, Bulbazak wrote:If there was early bussing scum on the wagon, I'd expect them to double down when Fitz entered the picture. But I think I see what you're saying. I'll reexamine if I still think it makes sense when I come back, but that will also be me looking at some of your other posts and stances.
Like I said, work emergencies are done and as of now this os still my only game. So we can dance and check each other.

You said townblocks were fine but for who suggested them. Elaborate? Eddie has concerns on you so I am resorting here a bit. I expect the same conclusion though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Sure, let me go back and grab the actual quotes that grabbed my attention.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3305, Titus wrote:ok does everyone agree that bulba me minaslot and Dunkerdoodles are town?
I'm not entirely sold on you yet, but I'm working on it.
In post 3307, Archwing wrote: I'd put the townbloc as me, bulba, dunker, and maybe bins. poe the rest.
I also agree with this, minus Arch.

Essentially, I have Mina, Dunker, and Bins as hard town. I can see scum potentially trying to worm into a town bloc right now, so that's why I'm not sold on people trying to establish blocs with themselves in it, especially when there are still reservations surrounding them. It's something we definitely need to work out, but one I think will happen organically over the next day or so. Hence why I said we're not there yet.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 3411, Bulbazak wrote:I also agree with this, minus Arch.

Essentially, I have Mina, Dunker, and Bins as hard town. I can see scum potentially trying to worm into a town bloc right now, so that's why I'm not sold on people trying to establish blocs with themselves in it, especially when there are still reservations surrounding them. It's something we definitely need to work out, but one I think will happen organically over the next day or so. Hence why I said we're not there yet.
I only put myself there because I obviously know who I am.

I realize the slot I replaced into wasn't exactly... present, and y'all aren't super satisfied with me, and so that's fine. I don't expect to be a part of any townbloc, but that is the one I'd propose. FWIW it aligns with creature's reads, too. He's more solid on the Bins townread though, he's got her on locktown.

Bulba, did you respond with a 3 player lynch pool? Sorry if I missed it. just say yes if you did, you don't need to repeat it.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:51 am

Post by xyzzy »

In post 3341, Keychain wrote:
@xyzzy:
In post 3283, Keychain wrote:
@xyzzy:
where are your reads at on Bins and Bulba?
I would still like an answer. You had Bins as top town in but paired with Titus in that random Gamma read in where you gave no indication whether you disagreed with him scumreading someone who was apparently your top townread. You had Bulba at the bottom (since T-Bone is dead and confirmed town) in but you're not voting there now. It seems a lot like you're not pushing there because the support has largely died, which doesn't make a lot of sense from town early in the day after a mislynch.
Like I'm not really following your reads at all. Help me out please.

In post 3289, Archwing wrote:@keychain, can you give me a 3-player lynch pool?
Hmm.
Right now I'd say xyzzy/Radja/you, but I'm not confident in that right now. Can't decide if Mina and/or Bulba should be in there somewhere.

In post 3303, Mina wrote:Hi, everyone! I literally hate Mafia and haven't played it in two years and I literally hate it. I'm replacing into a 130-page game to bash my head against a wall until my skull is a bloody pulp as performance art for you all.
Ummm well welcome! Bye, CBD.
hey sorry for taking a couple days to get back to you on this -- I had to replace my laptop's power cable and only had phone internet access for a bit

anyway my thoughts on both Bins and Bulbazak are basically the same as before -- with the thing from Gamma Emerald, I don't agree with scumreading Bins, but to me it seems valuable to share thoughts from my teammates regardless of whether I agree with them or not. as for Bulbazak, I don't see voting for my second highest scum read instead of my absolute highest as contradictory, because 1)they could very well both be scum and 2)votes are resources, and I feel like the most productive use of my vote is where it is.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3412, Archwing wrote: Bulba, did you respond with a 3 player lynch pool? Sorry if I missed it. just say yes if you did, you don't need to repeat it.
I did. I'll go dig it up. tldr is that I'm not comfortable with the position I'm in now read-wise. So I can give you some names, but those need some refinement, and I don't feel as strongly about them as I feel I should.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 3346, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3284, Archwing wrote: Can everyone give a 3-player lynch pool?
All I really have right now is {Xyzzy, Arch}. But I'm really not as confident as I'd like to be (well, maybe I am on Xyzzy. I haven't liked a thing I've seen from that slot so far.). I mean, maaaybe I could go for Radja, but I don't feel confident there and would just be sheeping to sheep. Regardless of my actual read or feeling on the Titus-slot, that is a no go for me today until I get my head cleared and can do a proper evaluation. And that's where I am today: reevaluating and hopefully doing what I wanted to do last dayphase. So I'm really not interested in saying "Here's my lynch pool and let's just murder it until it's gone!", especially after the Elena lynch yesterday.

Right now, the best I can say with certainty is that I have a town core of {CDB-slot, Bins, Dunker} that I don't ever want to lynch. I'm growing more fond of Key, but that's not a solid yet. And I'm okay with Chess's contributions so far, although granted, I haven't been looking super close at him. Yesterday was essentially me just playing on auto-pilot, and I wasn't playing to the level I wanted to. I was going off of a rough VCA and relying on the thoughts from my team and town reads in this game that Elena would pick scum, and I figured that it worked when I voted Fitz, maybe it'd work there as well. I always meant to use that as a base to build on attaining a better read, but that didn't happen.

So essentially yesterday was:

I'd like to avoid doing the same thing today, thanks.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Archwing »

Do you have a reaction to xyz's 3413?
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 3402, Titus wrote:Also I knew someone wanted me to look at "timing", but that was vague.
GTKAS
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Archwing »

@Bulba -

can you town case CDB pre-mina for me? My team had CDB pretty scummy, and wanted them pushed today. Do you think Mina is holding onto that townread for you?
GTKAS
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Alright, so I'm out the door now. I'll look into things closer when I get back.

Oh, and if Skirt suddenly does a reversal while I'm gone, dissect that crap and make sure there's some accountability. I know there are some reservations about me and some other player slots, but we need to figure out whether those are legit concerns or scum trying to spread doubt to keep doors open before we even think about getting to the town bloc discussion.

V/LA this weekend. Will return and actually post on Monday.

P-edit: I think his reads are convenient, and I don't believe they're real. I thought my stance there was pretty obvious. I didn't think I needed to respond everytime he reiterated that he thinks I'm scum.

CDB latched onto LLD early and didn't let go, and he was the first to seriously push "We should lynch LLD because she likes playing scum and would be most likely to choose it.". Prior to that point, that wasn't a major part of the conversation (I double checked). CDB brought it into the light and kept it there. Maybe you could convince me that he early busses the slot, but there's no way that I believe CDB-scum relies on that line of reasoning when it's not necessary. It prevents him from jumping off later, and pretty much ensures LLD gets lynched at some point.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Archwing »

In post 3223, xyzzy wrote:VOTE: Titus

I feel confident that this is the right choice.
How do you feel about the soft crumbing of T-Bone on Titus? (start of this day phase)
GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, I am not sold on Bins town. Also yesterday was NEVER about charts and evidence. It was a few people vote parking and everyone else being apathetic and not voting good wagons. Talk to me about Bins being town when the reasons laid out against Bins town were much more persuasive.

@xzzy, How opportunistic.

@Archwing, looking now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3392, Archwing wrote:
In post 2938, Archwing wrote:
In post 2916, Mathdino wrote:Hey Archwing, I'd like a paraphrase on all the notes creature has ever made about this game, with dates (no timestamps)

You're allowed to paraphrase things, just not quote, copy or paste
Not gonna let me ease into it, eh? fine.

k so, game started on 20th of Jan.
on 22nd creature wanted UCV to push LLD and skirt skirt.
early town reads on dunker bins and a50.
keychain looks bad, thus he makes the first scum team guess of {lld, skirt, keychain}
later (still 22nd) says must be reading keychain wrong.
keeps saying he wants eddie cane pushed.
thinks elena would most likely choose scum from her team
on 23rd, says skirt hasn't done enough for him to 180 flip read him
25th says {elena LLD transcend}
also thinks TBone doesn't pick scum and then lurk 'til lynched.
29th thinks bins being dino's top lynch is wtffff
thinks NSG and dino are the most likely people on your team to pick scum.
on the first of feb, thought about pushing chess for scum, then retracted and said stay on havingfitz.
6th of feb, thinks chess + CDB scum. keychain town, don't push the wagon.
A50's post 2053 has a solid case on chesskid scum.
and finally, CDB still looks bad.
In post 3274, Titus wrote:
In post 410, mhsmith0 wrote:
vc

Votecount 1.03Image

T-Bone (1)
skirt skirt (4)
, , , ,
Lady Lamdadelta (1)
Bins (1)
Bulbazak (1)
Elena Fisher (1)
Almost50 (2)
, ,
Not Voting (4)
, , , ,

[/size]
In post 1842, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.11Image

Titus (4)
, , , ,
havingfitz (3)
, , ,
Mathdino (3)
, , ,
Elena Fisher (1)
Almost50 (2)
, ,

Almost50 (3)
, , ,
Not Voting (1)

[/size]
In post 1928, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.12Image

Titus (2)
, ,

Titus (3)
, , ,
havingfitz (6)
, , , , , , L-2
Mathdino (3)
, , ,
Almost50 (2)
, ,
Not Voting (2)

Not Voting (1)

[/size]
Voyager (former Arch) only changes when LLD inevitable.
@titus, creature wants you to look at the timing of this
Yes. I don't know what Creature is asking here...:/ That's why I said it was vague. Rephrase?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, what is your read on Key btw.

Mod vc please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Archwing »

@titus,

creature was responding to how you called UCV's jump over to LLD "opportunistic" and that he didn't vote LLD until there was no other option.
creature wants you to know that he had LLD pinged as scum waaaaaaay before UCV had voted her.
GTKAS

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”