Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

is that a valid vote option
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:24 am

Post by beeboy »

I dont feel great atm :\
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 am

Post by beeboy »

Ali would put a SK in this game btw.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:51 am

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: NC
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Illy Pump »

Hey Bee, this party is boring. Wanna take a ride on my rocket?
A hydra going 70 miles per 70.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Illy Pump »

It's reserved for townies only.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1534, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Oi Eddie, you can do WAY better than placing me on how I read Doggo, especially when your first point is calling me out for not picking up a red flag that I 100% picked up on as a red flag?
When I write posts like that, its stream of consciousness style as in I write what comes to mind somewhat but not very filtered. The point is so people can see what tangible things are influencing my thoughts (obviously I can't cite gut), because tangible things are the only things that can influence others' reads.
There are plenty of WIFOM reasons a town doggo could do that so its passable to not scumread that itself
but having them as your hardest townread that easily?
This is me saying my first point doesn't have much meaning. Do you have any notable examples of scum!giga or trans pocketing you? cause that would help.
In post 1536, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Can't solve without talking to the inactives rn
yup
In post 1539, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:If you're looking for me going off on mechanics as a way of placing me, then look at my interactions with the RC hydra
what specifically are you referring to?
In post 1541, Lily and James wrote:Here's my follow up: does anyone else feel like eddie's last post is always going to lead them to not voting NC at end of day?
In post 1545, Lily and James wrote:Because like that last TOG post feels like they're trying to act like they're scumreading NC but they're giving themselvesthe ability to work their way out

like I mod guarantee you that they don't end up scumreading NC at EOD after that post.
Oh, fuck off. I'm sorry for not assuming RC is 100% correct 100% of the time and looking for his mindset? He is on the bottom of my reads list, if he has/had believable reasons to scumread you and Maki then maybe he's town and you're just tilted as shit.
In post 1544, Lily and James wrote:Here's another follow up: What if Transcend and Giggles weren't trying to lynch me at all with that garbage attack
what if they were intentionally goading me to switch my gladiate target because they knew they were going to get lynched anyway (because of stuff I said in hood) and wanted to get their suicide bomb off and keep a partner alive?
I mean from the moment I gladiated on they made -zero- effort to defend themselves- what if that's because they didn't want to defend themselves and were throwing themselves in the way of the TOG lynch?
I'm responding to this in private, just noting it here.
In post 1552, beeboy wrote:Ali would put a SK in this game btw.
Like, the standard killing SK where they need to be last one alive (obviously buffed)?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

anyways,
(Fire > RC = Maki > Beeboy >> SM > Squid > Pump > NC)
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nerd Complex
Nerd Complex
Goon
Nerd Complex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Nerd Complex »

We have reason to believe someone can poison people, and were thinking that Maki might be 3rd party. We were kind of (maybe hastily) putting two and two together on that one.

-C
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Squid and Mayonnaise »

Umm, I think I TRed scum!Doggo in a boon game once but honestly no instances come to mind. Don't see how it would help if there were any instances, really.

Wrt mechanical shit and RC, look for me calling out his lies from day 1 and getting a more truthful idea of his role from Yume
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1557, Eddie Cane wrote:anyways,
(Fire > RC = Maki > Beeboy >> SM > Squid > Pump > NC)
lol
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:26 am

In post 865, Lily and James wrote:Also I'm pretty sure scum role copped me because 2 people have said things that indicate that they knew it was a dayvig (GIF hydra & Eddie Cane) without FoSing me for it.
A bit before this particularly bad post, which I think is especially bad because I don't remember you saying anything about his role

-jj
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Illy Pump »

Why does that reads list look like you just surveyed the players in the room and listed them based on those answers?
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 am

In post 1561, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:
In post 865, Lily and James wrote:Also I'm pretty sure scum role copped me because 2 people have said things that indicate that they knew it was a dayvig (GIF hydra & Eddie Cane) without FoSing me for it.
A bit before this particularly bad post, which I think is especially bad because I don't remember you saying anything about his role

-jj
For clarification that's bad as in bad, not bad as in scummy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1559, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Umm, I think I TRed scum!Doggo in a boon game once but honestly no instances come to mind. Don't see how it would help if there were any instances, really.

Wrt mechanical shit and RC, look for me calling out his lies from day 1 and getting a more truthful idea of his role from Yume
You had a total of 0 rc interactions d1 ? I have your dual iso out. If you mean in response to his d1 actions, I don't see what mechanical stuff you mean dude can you just spoiler tag and mass quote relevant stuff?

In post 1561, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:

-jj
In a private place I referred to him dayvigging Titus. I think he forgot he publicly claimed dayvigging Titus.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1562, Illy Pump wrote:Why does that reads list look like you just surveyed the players in the room and listed them based on those answers?
Because you're stupid.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Illy Pump »

I vig a townie and try to lead a lynch on scum. RC vigs obvtown and latter leads a lynch on the very same scum, but we're at the bottom because people say we're bad. That's all I'm seeing.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1566, Illy Pump wrote:I vig a townie and lie about my action to lead a lynch on scum.
FTFY
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Illy Pump »

RC lied about their action too, o noe!!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

not as insistently.
Squid and Mayonnaise
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Squid and Mayonnaise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:50 am

In post 842, Squid and Mayonnaise wrote:Oi Yume, could you tell the truth on behalf of RC as to why the Titus hydra got powerlynched over the Varsoon hydra even though Varsoon hydra voted first
It's mainly just this, Eddie
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Illy Pump »

Sure thing bud. I'd argue RC was more insistent with their gimmick since they were quoting and repeating themselves without being prompted to, but this is hardly a scummy distinction you're making anyway.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

anything you want to comment on wrt the mechanics parts of my post?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1571, Illy Pump wrote:Sure thing bud. I'd argue RC was more insistent with their gimmick since they were quoting and repeating themselves without being prompted to, but this is hardly a scummy distinction you're making anyway.
1567 is me telling you to stop being an arrogant prick if youre town and scumhunt; you don't get to take credit for vigging a townie and saying you wanted to vig a scummie
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Yeah that's a rabbit hole you don't wanna jump down
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”