Lily and James
Lily and James
Goon
Lily and James
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Lily and James »

man there's nothing towny about killing heartless then saying that you were trying to kill scum lol
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I think pump is prob town given this angle there taking feels genuine btw I just think it's very incorrect
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1620, Illy Pump wrote:Not casing as to why we are town, just showing why it's unlikely. I don't see scum motivation at all in skipping the night when a partner suicide bombs. Can you tell me a few since it's SOOOOO incorrect?

Answer the question. Since it's so incorrect. You're not answering it at all by saying it's towny. I want to know if you're actually thinking this or it's faked. So if you're town, give a good response please.

~Kokichi
A hydra going 70 miles per 70.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Like the biggest thing that makes me go
:thinking:
is them trying to act like they sui bombed transcend (bold and everything) and then taking it back later when the towncred wasn't working
I get it was a lie but that lie only caused confusion and nothing helpful at all
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

Maki, not really concerned about your read on us. I'm trying to read YOU so, can you answer the question?

~kokichi
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1625, Lily and James wrote:man there's nothing towny about killing heartless then saying that you were trying to kill scum lol
It's not what I would have done, no. But, I can see why he did it.

~Kokichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I gave you your answer.
You're acting like you should be town cleared for that 1 action
...you shouldn't be clearly half if not all the playerlist agrees so I think you should stop barking up that tree
like yes that action is towny but it's not out of the question for scum to do it
Pedit: Did I not already answer the question?
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by The Other Guys »

3. Our suicide bomb and it being the only other kill with maf's kill on gamma.
In post 1593, Eddie Cane wrote:
-Illy Pump can go on top but barely. They seem town tonally. 674 830 etc - Pushing Doggo for not dying when they didn't actually Suicide Bomb them and apparently knew that is not good. 949 seems hilarious with 4 unclaimed n1 kills, cocky dumb towniness I think. But, past tonally (which is the only reason I see you as town - this is mostly a mechanic scum read so JJ particularly I would like to comment on. 1153 and 1204 - you're now proven to have suicide bombed good town and *not* doggo, and survived. A night skip isn't necessarily pro town in a game like this with so many powerful town roles, I would say it is probably still pro town but not completely and a day action voider isn't townie either if we assume RC is town because town!RC cucks scum completely. 1129 also kinda feels posturing, I don't see why it is relevant and if it was its related to your role and you would have asked that in PM before using your role period I'd think. 1013 - who was "so wrong on Doggo"? he was not exactly a global townread. Not having any reads at all is weird, but I will grant it probably isn't too scummy because faking some random TR isn't exactly hard as scum. 1205 is bullshit I think, fuck off with some "super secret tell" that you didn't suicide bomb.
the thing with my posts like that is i dont leave them in drafts, work on them for a while, etc. i wait til i have time to sit down and write it all at once, so sometimes i forget stuff. to focus on your suicide bomb;
1) I take issue with you happening to notice Doggo was scum a mere 6 minutes after deadline after bombing 2 strong town players.
2) I take issue with your active head not knowing who you bombed and your homeless barely able to check forums head picking it instead (not meant to offend smocaine sorry if it comes across that way)
3) I take issue with you lying about it actively and using it as a reason to scumread Doggo
4) I take issue with how many times it came up before you corrected yourself; part of my role involved Tracking you to Heartless so I knew you were lying unless someone randomly redirected you n1. I also watched you, and nobody targeted you, so there goes the random redirector theory (lol maki shoutout here)
In post 1586, Illy Pump wrote:I scumread that post rc is talking about at dayend when I hadn't read most of the thread in any serious capacity. It was a placeholder so my compulsive shot didn't rand.
But dudddde, I don't get it. Why wasn't Doggo your placeholder? Did you or did you not catch them with your secret scumtell?
WRT your suicide bomb making you town. I have no words for the sentiment that lying is pro town.
2. Our push on doggo in the beginning.
Your push was weak as shit, did I miss something besides "he's scum" "we tried to kill him and he's alive"?

1. Doggo tried to sui bomb to go into night quickly, we skipped the night with our action. Doesn't make sense as scum partners.
Doggo tried to sui bomb because he was l-2 and gladiated by RC? nah, couldn't be.
In post 1616, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1613, The Other Guys wrote:
In post 1611, Illy Pump wrote:No, I never said that. I just wanted to see your response. So, tell me. How would you explain that?

~Kokichi
how do i explain what? incompetence that stands true as either alignment or idiotic lying that stands true as either alignment?
So not knowing who your hydra partner hit with HIS ability in incompetence? How? And basically you're saying it's NAI? Is that your answer?

~Kokichi
YOUR hydra partner. this is a hydra game, not discussing actions or even telling actions is incompetence if true. i don't think its nai, i think it is very slightly scummy. it is not a major factor in my read.
In post 1619, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1612, The Other Guys wrote:
In post 1609, Illy Pump wrote:Scum has more knowledge than town, so lying can actually make Scum more apparent who is more aware or not. At least that's what I've learned.

~Kokichi
you've seen me lie as town, the difference is there was actually a reason (wifom in multiball lylo). there was 0 benefit to it here, all it did was make me way more suspicious of you and by consequence a bit less sus of doggo because i had a track result of you on heartless and it made no sense
Also, can you explain how that's scummy at all? If it was a redirector then how would that make a difference? (I'm really asking, not sure how the mechanics of a redirector would work in that case. Like if Smocaine targeted Doggo would your track result still show him going to doggo IF he was redirected to Heartless) Anyway there is no scum motivation for doing that either. It's clear that Smocaine was not worried about looking "towny" which is something that scum tries to do, he was more trying to push for reactions to get scumreads. Which IS a town motivation. Do you disagree?

~Kokichi
Depends on redirector mechancis, probably would see you going to Heartless ignoring my Watcher indicating nobody targeted you. do i disagree with what, now you're saying the doggo push was a reaction test?
In post 1621, Illy Pump wrote:Putting numbers back in lylo range instead of mylo range is scum motivated how?
this is a game with a fuck ton of kills, i am in awe this is where your brain goes
In post 1622, Illy Pump wrote:^Kokichi

Again not saying we are confirmed town or anything like that, I just want someone to poke holes in our logic that's not "WIFOM" or "IT'S ROLE MADNESS"
if you could lay out all of your "logic" in one post i'll look at it all rather than giving me 10 random chunks of stupid. i think all of your logic is "WIFOM" such as the brilliant "why would we skip night after a suicide bomb"
The Other Guys
The Other Guys
Townie
The Other Guys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by The Other Guys »

i'm done w this now
Lily and James
Lily and James
Goon
Lily and James
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Lily and James »

Without commenting on anyone's alignment besides NC who need to be killed with fire, Illy pump's argument for why they're cleared is garbage

Mayonnaise not putting me in locktown maybe needs to die next but I'll decide how I feel when I'm not in an irate mood
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1631, Maki Harukawa wrote:I gave you your answer.
...you shouldn't be clearly half if not all the playerlist agrees so I think you should stop barking up that tree
like yes that action is towny but it's not out of the question for scum to do it
Yeah, no. I don't buy that as a reason why you say it's SOOOO incorrect. That's basically just saying "wifom"
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1634, Lily and James wrote:Illy pump's argument for why they're cleared is garbage
I literally JUST said I'm not saying it to say we are cleared. Not sure why you skipped that part. I never said we are confirmed town or we are clear.

~Kokichi
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1635, Illy Pump wrote:
In post 1631, Maki Harukawa wrote:I gave you your answer.
Yeah, no. I don't buy that as a reason why you say it's SOOOO incorrect. That's basically just saying "wifom"
oh baby LOL
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

I'll be back later when you all stop being such big meanies to us.

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

>mean nani
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

kokichi irl

2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nee-heehee~ I'm feeling much better now.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Dw rc he's gonna be like this all game just pat em on the head and give him a cookie it's how I deal with it.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

In post 1628, Maki Harukawa wrote:Like the biggest thing that makes me go
:thinking:
is them trying to act like they sui bombed transcend (bold and everything) and then taking it back later when the towncred wasn't working
I get it was a lie but that lie only caused confusion and nothing helpful at all
I TOOK IT BACK AFTER HE DIED YOU KNOB
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

who you callin a knob
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

It'd be anti town to let the fake redirector float around for no reason dear.
Illy Pump
Illy Pump
Goon
Illy Pump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Illy Pump »

or well after the lie served it's purpose.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

sorry I kinda just woke up :/
I am doing this now I promise.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sorry about the lack of events today I'll do it tomorrow I promise.
(again sorry for my incompetence of not providing VCs when I said I would)
Also if I messed up on this vc please let me know ty
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”