pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

wagons are not the enemy. This eg wagon is providing a plethora of information
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

But you were also the one who said that the wagon was justified based on the game length.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1100, pisskop wrote:This eg wagon is providing a plethora of information
Like what?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, I probably would be less present if voted less, but people really need to stop associating defensiveness and survivalist nature with being scum, most town don't want to be mislynched just as much as scum don't want to be lynched.

Though, I do have reasons for being less present earlier, because I was V/LA.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1103, Hectic wrote:
Yeah, I probably would be less present if voted less, but people really need to stop associating defensiveness and survivalist nature with being scum, most town don't want to be mislynched just as much as scum don't want to be lynched.

This depends on the player though. I have bad case of acting survivalistic and putting more effort in when people start scumreading me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:42 am

Post by pisskop »

like NDs unvote after i unvoted, your contribution, more elsa talk, wagon comp, etc

and who, if anyone, is the competing wagon
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1104, Hectic wrote:

This depends on the player though. I have bad case of acting survivalistic and putting more effort in when people start scumreading me.
survivalism isn't scummy in itself.

people lack the experience to differentiate between what scum can do and do do.

tbh i find doodles to be a loe hanging fruit rn, and the pine case underwhelming
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1095, pisskop wrote:The time to 'read as genuine' is when he isn't the focal point. he's done this multiple times so far.

I sr his play here in this game, his reputation for being mislynched notwithstanding
I have felt he’s genuine since he’s been run up. I +1 Pine as a reaction test for myself since I thought Pine’s point was valid, but Hectic’s reaction to THAT felt more genuine than ever.

This is a bad wagon with a bad comp. it stinks.

It was useful for info, sure, but that doesn’t mean it’s where we should flip today. I wanted to wagon Hectic to help me read him, and it did. I now townread him.

Skitter and I have discussed it. Her objections to the wagon are less about Hectic himself and more about the wagon comp. it has received no real opposition and her TR don’t really support it but aren’t against it. She thinks Pine’s 1081 is a “particularly scary bad reaction.” She thinks the wagon in general reads like scum trying to take advantage of a troll on a player known to be memey anyway.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Amrun »

@Pine: what do you think of Hectic as a scum player? Is he competent?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1105, pisskop wrote:like NDs unvote after i unvoted, your contribution, more elsa talk, wagon comp, etc

and who, if anyone, is the competing wagon
Isn't the lack of a competing wagon a bad thing?
In post 1106, pisskop wrote:
In post 1104, Hectic wrote:

survivalism isn't scummy in itself.

people lack the experience to differentiate between what scum can do and do do.

tbh i find doodles to be a loe hanging fruit rn, and the pine case underwhelming
Yeah, so why are you scumreading me for suddenly being present when pressured? That's not scum-indicative. And what do you find underwhelming about the Pine case? He's been hardpushing a scum!me agenda without giving good reasons imo, and do you really think town!him would believe I was doc PR fishing with that joke post I had earlier? Nah.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1109, Hectic wrote:Isn't the lack of a competing wagon a bad thing?
i chalk it up to site meta being weaker than it should be more than this one game.

Afa pine, i mean aren't i pushing a scum!you agenda?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1110, pisskop wrote:
In post 1109, Hectic wrote:Isn't the lack of a competing wagon a bad thing?
i chalk it up to site meta being weaker than it should be more than this one game.

Afa pine, i mean aren't i pushing a scum!you agenda?
You're scumreading me for personality reasons apparently which I guess I can understand, and which half the game seems to be doing, but do you wanna elaborate on that actually? In regards to Pine, he's scumreading me for reasons I doubt he believes to be legitimate, the PR fishing for one. And he put me as a scumread for trolling/memeing, and I think he viewed me as an easy push right from my entrance. Also, thinks I'm being political with my reads list, though I do get that a little more but don't think it's entirely true either. Eh, actually, I can understand the political thing based on scumreading 3/5 people on and townread most off so I'll regard that as NAI.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1108, Amrun wrote:@Pine: what do you think of Hectic as a scum player? Is he competent?
I don't have any scum data on this site unfortunately. I have 1 offsite however.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

let's bury that right now.
unless youre claiming doc, youre fake crumbing. agree or no
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1112, Hectic wrote:
In post 1108, Amrun wrote:@Pine: what do you think of Hectic as a scum player? Is he competent?
I don't have any scum data on this site unfortunately. I have 1 offsite however.
which is why i think you'll flip here.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Amrun »

Ok, thanks for that info - Pine, please change my question to what do you think of Hectic as a player in general? Is he competent?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1114, pisskop wrote:
which is why i think you'll flip here.
I don’t understand this post.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1113, pisskop wrote:let's bury that right now.
Dude he was already outted as a neighbor
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

Watching Hectic get moderator'd and pressured into playing seriously is like watching the sad look on Mr. Incredible's face when he works his desk job after the government bans heroism all these feels
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1117, Amrun wrote:
In post 1113, pisskop wrote:let's bury that right now.
Dude he was already outted as a neighbor
Exactly. Obviously I can't have been crumbing as doc because I was confirmed neighbour. And Pine's logic in his post was he thinks I was "trying to out a doc into counterclaiming who might not have been paying enough attention to the thread to realise Hectic was outed neighbour"

Town!Pine has to make two bad conclusions to write that:
-Conclude my post wasn't OBVIOUSLY a joke and that a sane player might see that as claiming doc
-Conclude someone doesn't remember I'm an outed neighbour despite Titus and I being neighbours was the focal point of discussion early in the game
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1118, popsofctown wrote:Watching Hectic get moderator'd and pressured into playing seriously is like watching the sad look on Mr. Incredible's face when he works his desk job after the government bans heroism all these feels
FeelsBad
Don't worry, I'm bring 10 new gambits and 2 new gimmicks to the table for day 2. I just don't want to be mislynched day 1.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 615, Pine wrote:Yeah, Hectic is definitely the lynch today. Gut feeling, he's trying to draw out the real Doc.
This is the post. I'm definitely the lynch on that logic@ (I'm gonna give up on finding where the question mark is on my keyboard, my layout switched to German)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1115, Amrun wrote:
Ok, thanks for that info - Pine, please change my question to what do you think of Hectic as a player in general? Is he competent?
He’s competent enough that I don’t accept memeing in TM2020 from him.

I need to consult with my team, they think I’m out on a limb here and Hectic’s posting this afternoon has been better.

As for the lack of a counterwagon, that isn’t for lack of trying - there have been pushes on several people so far, they just haven’t taken hold.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1091, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.11
Hectic (5) -
Pine, DrDolittle, OkaPoka, Titus, Elsa Jay
OkaPoka (2) -
Krazy, NaCl
DrDolittle (1) -
bob3141
popsofctown (1) -
Amrun
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown
Pine (1) -
Hectic

Not Voting (4) -
Something_Smart, Eddie Cane, pisskop, Nancy Drew 39

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
I mean, look at that scummy as fuck wagon on OkaPoka. I maintain that {Krazy, NaCl, Hectic} is an entirely plausible team
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1123, Pine wrote:I mean, look at that scummy as fuck wagon on OkaPoka. I maintain that {Krazy, NaCl, Hectic} is an entirely plausible team
Isn't that a little too transparent for a day 1 counterwagon if we were all scum? Also, why would my hypothetical partners push OkaPoka who's been generally town imo and is push harder to actually push?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”