Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1423, the worst wrote:I'm not reading all this garbage

Anka what's your meta on bussing like?
I will bus like a motherfucker if I have any reason to
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1395, WhemeStar wrote:SHOSIN AND RANDOM IS SCUM VS SCUM
No.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by the worst »

Anka is town and I hate townreadig Anka
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Reality Check »

like, nancy

I feel like I understand what you're trying to say every time you talk to me

but it feels like you're understanding a completely different version of what I'm saying than what I'm actually saying

and it makes things really confusing
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1427, the worst wrote:Anka is town and I hate townreadig Anka
I hate it when people townread me too

it makes getting reads harder

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by the worst »

The anti lynch on Creature is something Anka always pushes as town. I suspect she'd bus as scum to be quite frank. The only way Anka is scum is if Creature is a high value PR and even then she's very low on my list of people I want dead
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1429, Reality Check wrote:
I hate it when people townread me too

it makes getting reads harder
ok then we lynch you d3
:lol:
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Reality Check »

oh I should point out

I don't have any fear of bussing, that part is true

but

mastina will avoid bussing whenever possible

so what that answer should mean to you kind of depends on whether or not you believe me about mastina being a very low-level presence here

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1430, the worst wrote:The anti lynch on Creature is something Anka always pushes as town.
I'm really afraid of what kind of profiling you'd have to have done on me to reach this conclusion

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by the worst »

my stance on your hydra dynamic is well fleshed out already imo

pedit: turst
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Is Anka this bad as town?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I'm curious what Mastina thinks - she apparently observed a recent game I was in that just finished, so she should have a sense of my meta as town.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by the worst »

if you're scum then I'm clearly on the wrong track hit I might? have finally gained an inkling into how you think >: ]

also outside of the creature angle youre town in a fair few ways

pedit: check her sig for my comments there
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1413, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1404, Scioness Sajj wrote:i will posting this in paragraphs, probably easier to read
In post 1309, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1299, Scioness Sajj wrote:it looks like you are interacting with people to the point you can get a scumread on them and you cling to that.
That's not what I'm doing - see my interaction with Nancy, for example - so I don't know why that's the sense you're getting. I've tried interacting with the players who are here but it's not going well and I can't figure out what the problem is.
I don't think a conf/obv town that has a strong town read on you is a good example of interactions.
wrt your scum read on me - you've asked Nancy about her read on me (that was 20 or so pages ago), she was leaning town. you obviously don't agree with her reasons to townread me, you didn't ever try to talk her into scum reading me or ask her to be more specific what's so town about me. you only asked for information but did nothing with them. beside suspending your scumread on me for unknown reason, you did remember to highlight it's only temporary though :giggle:
I can't really tell you why people your interaction don't go well. I don't think it's really that bad, besides worst nobody really is denying you anything. (and again, i have pushed you to talk things out with worst but you dropped as soon as you were supposed to go into specific so)
I'm trying to make things happen and to inject some adrenaline into what feels (or felt) like a toxic gamestate, I'm engaging players, asking questions, trying to talk about reads, trying to refine reads, but instead I'm getting a lot of hostility and aggression or simply getting ignored.
Eh I didn't really get a feeling you are doing those things.
I'm not sure why you put so much emphasis on hostility/aggression, from my experience (i've played only 4 games so i might have just been unlucky) that happens really often in games. if it makes you feel better i have also experienced worst's uncooperativeness first hand. it super frustrating when you don't know how to go around it.
Re: Nancy - go back and look at how I came to townread Nancy - it was back when she wasn't obt town to anyone.

Re: convincing Nancy you're scum -
I'd never try convincing anyone of something unless I had a pretty high degree of certainty about it - in particular because I like people to form their own views without my influence because that makes it more likely for them to catch things I'm missing plus it makes it more easy for me to read them - towns already struggle enough to avoid confirmation biasing and I hate adding to that unless I'm really sure about what I'm saying
(e.g. with Random).

Re: interactions and hostility - I'm new to this site but I can tell you the town meta here is very weak compared with others in large part because towns don't work together -
if people stopped trying to be the lone hero and instead put some faith in the collective intelligence of town, we'd get a lot more done.

It's good to know you're new - that would explain why you're paranoid about me - the experienced players (particularly Reality) should know better.
100% agree with the bolded and lucky for us, the worst is trying his damndest to knock some sense into town in order for us to actually have a freaking lynch on d2. Lol.

This post further confirms my townread on you. I honestly don’t even begin to understand Reality’s thought processes on you. Serious, how is anyone not seeing this as town?

Btw, random is not scum. I know this because we have been in a hood together since the mascarade ball. He has been nothing but transparent, open, helpful and actively engaged in it, the entire time
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I'm the worst town player that regularly catches scum

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Reality Check »

btw no I'm not a shit town player

the methods I use are just unexplainable, so I generally don't explain them

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm tentatively considering town reading Shoshin atm
Reality Check wrote:btw no I'm not a shit town player

the methods I use are just unexplainable, so I generally don't explain them

QFT 100%
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1437, the worst wrote:pedit: check her sig for my comments there
yeah that about says it all right there

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by the worst »

phone posting so focusing on engagement more than quality but basically Shoshin Anka just has unique methods

I recently called her bad for nearly exactly the same reason but turns out I was at least like 50% wrong
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by the worst »

goddamned alts..... I've been duped
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Reality Check »

tbf

everyone dissed on my brass and kokichi reads when I first replaced in and PoIed them

and then they were both revealed to be scum

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by the worst »

Spoiler: lolbanter
In post 1504, Ankamius wrote:Okay, preliminary examinations:

Nancy Drew 39 and Havingfitz are now 100% locktown. In no circumstances am I ever going to lynch these two.

Katyusha is very close to locktown, but not quite there. Still unlikely I'll ever support lynching this.
Wisdom is a lower than Katyusha, but he's unlikely to be scum. Some possibility I'll get paranoid of this slot, but will probably be late in the game if ever.

The lynch pool therefore is in {Eddie Cane, Kokichi Oma, pirate mollie, Srceenplay, Sugar Cain, the worst, Tywin Lannister}

Very interesting note in light of this:
In post 256, Beefster wrote:On post , Eeveelution Army was hammered.

Official Vote Count 1-FINAL
EeveeLution Army
(7): Eddie Cane,
Wisdom
, the worst, Kokichi Oma,
Nancy Drew 39
, ,
(LYNCHED)

Papa Zito
(2): Tywin Lannister, brassherald
Nancy Drew 39
(1):
ActionDan

Kokichi Oma
(1):
Papa Zito

Not Voting
(2): MechaGoomba,
EeveeLution Army

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

That was the fastest D1 I've ever seen.
I'm leaving my own slot as not green just so it's easier to follow along with this, but this means Eevee 100% had scum on it unless you believe Tywin Lannister + pirate mollie + myself is scum.
In post 378, Beefster wrote:
Official Vote Count 2-3
Papa Zito
(5): Kokichi Oma, Tywin Lannister, ,
Wisdom
, the worst
(L-2)

ActionDan
(2):
Nancy Drew 39
Tywin Lannister
(1):
Papa Zito

Eddie Cane
(1):
ActionDan

brassherald
(1): Ankamius

Not Voting
(3): HarmlessZombie, Sugar Cain, Srceenplay

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-05-09 18:15:00)
This is also very telling. Unless the scumteam is Eddie Cane + Sugar Cain + Srceenplay (or interplaying myself as replacement of one somewhere),
scum was 100% on the Papa Zito wagon.
I independently believe that scum 100% was wanting a Zito lynch, but it looks even worse with this setup in mind.

Plus the fact that Kokichi Oma + Tywin Lannister + brassherald are the opening votes on Zito,
combined with the fact that they're the ones that stay on it the longest
, looks really bad for that list.

I'm also not convinced the worst is town by the Zito wagon anymore. Now that it's pretty clear both from intuition and hard evidence that the Zito wagon stinks, it doesn't look as good that the worst would hop on and then suddenly hop off a page later. The more slots on the Zito wagon flip scum, the more likely the worst is also scum.
In post 1511, the worst wrote:Katy are you sure this is town? That VCA is the second worst thing itt so far (the worst being the outcomes anka came to from it)

@Shosh nearly none of the VCA was off flips, just off reads. she was still largely right and on a highway to lynching scum
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Reality Check »

I never went into what I was trying to do there

I was trying to get another angle behind where my thoughts were because the last scum was eluding me, I just made the mistake of posting the process in the thread and having everyone confbias against pre-flip VCA

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by the worst »

I appreciate that in hindsight, especially rereading while trying to stand in your shoes

What I'm getting at it answering Shoshin's question. terribly worded since you're not actually bad but also amusing as I recently also called you bad when you were in the middle of an effective tactic
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Shoshin »

That anlaysis looks a lot better than anything Reality's given in this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”