The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1548, MariaR wrote:I dislike how Mollie won't say when or how there action clears them it gives scum room to stay alive/fake it call it a role fish if you will but I can't be the only one who is getting rubbed the wrong way by this
This is bad.
If some dies night 2 and nothing happens, then and only then will I push mollie
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:26 am

Post by MariaR »

Alright I still feel like it's very unlikely YAW Cake and Hebi are all scum so I'd say if they're is scum (and I'd say yes) it's only 1 and I think everyone should know that and if you don't agree with it tell me why please.

Pedit: Did Mollie claim under pressure or just randomly claim?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1550, farside22 wrote:
In post 1548, MariaR wrote:I dislike how Mollie won't say when or how there action clears them it gives scum room to stay alive/fake it call it a role fish if you will but I can't be the only one who is getting rubbed the wrong way by this
This is bad.
I'm not pushing a Mollie lynch in fact in the post before this I said I was going to tomorrow but not today. I've seen scum do what Mollie does all the time so it worries me. Hell I'd prob do it to
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1539, MariaR wrote:I assume you still feel better about a cake lynch then a YAW lynch then.

Not that I plan on voting either because I need Max to flip to help me get a read on Wisdom.
OK. I change my mind. I think Maria might be null for the time being. Back to five scum reads.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:33 am

Post by MariaR »

Holy shit fking progress it's not a town read but I'll take it
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1554, MariaR wrote:Holy shit fking progress it's not a town read but I'll take it
I'm not going to explain it because if I told you why, I think it's easy to take advantage of the reason, but I don't want you to think you're clear to me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1555, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1554, MariaR wrote:Holy shit fking progress it's not a town read but I'll take it
I'm not going to explain it because if I told you why, I think it's easy to take advantage of the reason, but I don't want you to think you're clear to me.
I don't think I'd want to know the reason atm anyway and I don't think I'm clear to you most people have me as null/scum I don't understand why i'm scumread but I do understand null.

(Daily lynch Max post here)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1551, MariaR wrote:Alright I still feel like it's very unlikely YAW Cake and Hebi are all scum so I'd say if they're is scum (and I'd say yes) it's only 1 and I think everyone should know that and if you don't agree with it tell me why please.

Pedit: Did Mollie claim under pressure or just randomly claim?
That's fair.
Although max wasn't a wagon on day 1.

I think mollie had a few votes when she soft claim.
Hebi voted for her when she did so, add that to reasons why I won't lynch mollie.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1533, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1531, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1529, Ankamius wrote:YAW's last post singlehandedly makes me completely disinterested in a Maxous wagon.
farside22 wrote:
In post 1529, Ankamius wrote:YAW's last post singlehandedly makes me completely disinterested in a Maxous wagon.
I felt that too.

Vote: sc
YAW is very likely town
Not following this
Primarily because of this right here:
In post 1524, Young and Witless wrote:@everyone voting SirCakez: do you see him as a potential partner to Maxous? If so, why not vote Maxous?
In post 1534, farside22 wrote:
In post 1524, Young and Witless wrote:I think Wisdom and MoI are town.
I have no idea about mollie, I guess I'm okay tabling that for a few days.
Kuroi and Cakez are tough... I could see Cakez as a Maxous partner, but Kuroi's reads are actually pretty good.
I think there's exactly one scum in <Maxous, MariaR>.

No idea where Creature's head is at.

@everyone voting SirCakez: do you see him as a potential partner to Maxous? If so, why not vote Maxous?

@Maxous: what do you think we're doing with our vote?
-smart
The bold for me.
Lots of following the crowd and non stance behavoir.
Yeah the post was pretty bad
But I don't think that overrides the fact that they were the counterwagon to scum day 1
Especially considering it was SS who made the post and SS is always awkward as hell
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1493, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1369, pirate mollie wrote:I thought his cross posting with you looked townish but wis has never misread me, the only time he thought that I was scum when I wasn't he was scum. it is 1 of the handful of times I got mislynched and it was cos he shoved my wagon through much like how he is in this gamer. he was lynched the next day round but kuroi went on to win the game. he really really feels like scum here.
I have him in my “Meh, probably Town” pile. Your personal interactions aside I like where his head has been Day 2 so far. He might be agreeing with me and trying to pocket me as scum but that’s not anything I’m not aware of so I don’t find it a big issue at this point.
kk. I defo think he is centering his game around you. I can give a more in depth read if you wld like it. I really really really think he is scum.
In post 1371, pirate mollie wrote:how does it make sense as either alignment?
Did you misread my post? I said his claim made sense as
neither
alignment.
I think so. I took it as "neither alignment" as it cld mean either/or. am i wrong?
In post 1389, pirate mollie wrote:I think your read on max is baseless,
Here’s where you lose me Mollie. Have you ignored my posts on Maxous today? Because I was the first one to actively start pressuring him. So you are basically shitting on my thoughts indirectly and while I think your Wisdom read might be emotionally tainted I really want you to look at Maxous’s play Day 1 and tell me honestly you don’t see soft distancing going on from that slot. Look at the weak ways he acknowledges Hebi is scummy but does nothing to further that read or even interact with Hebi. Notice how he sits on the YAW wagon (which if Maxous is scum makes me more assured on BBT as Town given I think he was trying to draft in BBT’s wake) and doesn’t really push it either.
I think we have very different approaches to the game and I think it is going to cause conflict when I feel really good about you being town. for instance I think bbt is town who is claiming an inno on dgb. I believe him, I have thought that he was town since d1.

I don't think max is scum for pushing a stronger scumread and not voting for a lesser scumread, cos I did this myself and I know that I am town, and I have enough experience to know that is not necessarily a scumtell. I voted wis cos I wanted it very very very clear who i thought was scum in case I died. I was not going to let the day end with a no lynch and said as much. there was zero chance of another wagon happening or a no lynch unless some1 else unvoted and then I was prepared to revote I just wanted it really fucking clear who I thought town shld look at next.
I also think your Townread on Maxous as stated in is trivially easy for scum to implement and is a pocket attempt on you.
we even use the term "pocket scum" differently. and actually it is really freaking strange that you are using that term, cos I have never, ever, in all of my mafia career have come across a person who uses that term. when I say, "pocket scum", I refer to town!me trying to pocket scum in order to get them to bus. like srsly, sometimes the only way to get scum lynched is to try to get scum to bus their scummates or to sheep them if they actually do bus them, so sometimes I will drop a townread on a player I think is scum or I am unsure on. hebi looked to me like she was being bussed so I am wondering why you are so interested in looking at the non-bussers.
The other thing I’m wondering about you are so worked up about Wisdom mislynching if you have that sefl-resolving role you claimed. You are sort of hinting that you’ll get Mod cleared and I’m not sure why Wisdom’s scum read would have meaning to you since that clearage would make him look bad.
does he look bad to you now? he doesn't does he, unless I fucking push it with my last dying breath. its how it always is.
In post 1427, pirate mollie wrote:@ magna

plz plz plz plz look at this game:
I have skimmed it before. I’ll look at it in more detail maybe over the weekend.

You aren’t getting lynched today given your help lynching Hebi so I wouldn’t worry about Wisdom’s read too much if I were you.
I am not so worried about his read cos even when he got me mislynched I laid a trail that pointed directly back to him. that is what I am doing now. I really think he is scum, so far he has not answered my question about cakez and I got the feeling with his posts and the way/what he was posting is that he was trying to bury the thread. it is the scum tool that he and nacho used most effectively in the capscom game where we were scum together.

but like I said, I can pull up where we were both town and you can do a comparison. cos so far what you have said about a town!wis scenario is that you liked his posting on d2 and I dunno, I was hoping for fireworks or something. like was your d1 read was you really wanting to push him? cos today you are kind of lackluster and are somehow townreading him. yes, I know you 2 kismet in xposting but is that all? cos 1 thing that worries me is that scum!wis is 1 of the very few players who can anticipate town herd mentality effectively, LIKE 1 OF THE SACRED FEW.

I wld really appreciate if you looked at the game but I kinda feel like you need a comparison to clarify, which is why if you are in the spirit of looking up other games I wld really like for you to look up other games.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1526, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1471, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1467, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1465, Maxous wrote:
In post 1393, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1301, Maxous wrote:wagoning mollie is a waste of time.

look,we'll just have her fullclaim on day 3 or 4 depending on the game situation.
Rings major Mollie scum buddy bells
umm what?
mollie literally said "my role is self-resolving" to get people to stop wagoning her.
if mollie's role is anything less than "self-resolving" she is auto-lynched.
i genuinely don't understand why so many people are confused by this.
mollie is probably town ANYWAY, but like this is common sense procedure.
If scum want to commit themselves to roles that they can't back up..let them. she can't turn around and say it was a lie at this point.
Her role didn't resolve anything night 1, did it?
That's what makes me doubt it.
How do you know that Mollie wasn't the attempted NK?
I don't, but she said she was surprised there was no death night 1 so I assumed it wasn't her
In post 1477, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1467, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1465, Maxous wrote:
In post 1393, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1301, Maxous wrote:wagoning mollie is a waste of time.

look,we'll just have her fullclaim on day 3 or 4 depending on the game situation.
Rings major Mollie scum buddy bells
umm what?
mollie literally said "my role is self-resolving" to get people to stop wagoning her.
if mollie's role is anything less than "self-resolving" she is auto-lynched.
i genuinely don't understand why so many people are confused by this.
mollie is probably town ANYWAY, but like this is common sense procedure.
If scum want to commit themselves to roles that they can't back up..let them. she can't turn around and say it was a lie at this point.
Her role didn't resolve anything night 1, did it?
That's what makes me doubt it.
NO1 DIED. THIS IS NOT THAT HARD.
So this conflicts with what you said earlier about being surprised about the no death
I am confuzzled
In post 1491, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1487, Wisdom wrote:What am I misunderstanding? Cakez said nothing resolved and mollie said "no1 died, it's not that hard" as if assuming that was what resolved
Cakez is trying to spin the fact that Mollie didn't die (and thus, her role didn't resolve) as a way to throw shade on Mollie. But since no one died, that's not valid, since Mollie could have very well been targeted for the NK, and it was blocked somehow. Hence my question to Cakez earlier.
Wtf is this?
Mollie mentioned literally nothing about being behind the no death until after I made the comment about her role not resolving.
This is outright misrep.
okay. me saying to magna, "no1 is more surprised than I am that there was no nk" is me mentioning something about there not being a nk. so no misrep happened.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1544, MariaR wrote:
In post 1542, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1484, farside22 wrote:I think she is surprised she isn't dead.
I am.

I think wis and cakez are role fishing and that is why they are pushing me. cos wis is smarter than this and I understand how you are missing this, far.
If you can't auto clear yourself by tomorrow I am prob gonna be auto lynching you...or at least trying to cause you seem to be getting more tr's then sr's but I can try!
I never know how to respond to posts like these. are you trying to bait me?

[] yes
[] no

I feel like we need to break some things down here.
whew!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1560, pirate mollie wrote:okay. me saying to magna, "no1 is more surprised than I am that there was no nk" is me mentioning something about there not being a nk. so no misrep happened.
But you never claimed to be behind the no nk until now?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

[x] yes
[] no
I'm not trying to bait you but I haven't really got a good read on you and I feel like you had no reason to claim and it's like "Give me a day guys I can clear myself!" And it goes on and on
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1549, farside22 wrote:
In post 1540, MariaR wrote:
In post 1538, farside22 wrote:Also in retrospect herbi could have joined that YAW wagon long ago.
I half wonder now if they are both scum.
So all 3 major wagons early on were on scum? That seems hard to believe
In post 1539, MariaR wrote:I assume you still feel better about a cake lynch then a YAW lynch then.

Not that I plan on voting either because I need Max to flip to help me get a read on Wisdom.
I'm not confident in my ability to read YAW.
I played with smart in 2 games.
Both times I scum read him and once he was town.
This play of his reminds me more of his town play then scum play.
I'm in that icky stage with him currently and would rather lynch sc.
@mollie: I think sc is riding wis coattails on the subject.
well that is what wis thought. then he switched to cake boy as town as soon as bbt voted him by saying, "you cld vote not scum" AFTER he had already hard fosed cake boy with no progression as to why he suddenly started reading townreading cake boy.

ugh. he freaking does this as town too sort of but there is just something wrong here.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

This is bad.
okay.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1552, MariaR wrote:
This is bad.
I'm not pushing a Mollie lynch in fact in the post before this I said I was going to tomorrow but not today. I've seen scum do what Mollie does all the time so it worries me. Hell I'd prob do it to
so where have you seen scum do this all of the time?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1562, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1560, pirate mollie wrote:okay. me saying to magna, "no1 is more surprised than I am that there was no nk" is me mentioning something about there not being a nk. so no misrep happened.
role fishing
whew!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1566, pirate mollie wrote:
This is bad.
It happens on the site I play from scum do it a lot to not get lynched I don't know if that's "not normal" here but it is where I play.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1563, MariaR wrote:[x] yes
[] no
I'm not trying to bait you but I haven't really got a good read on you and I feel like you had no reason to claim and it's like "Give me a day guys I can clear myself!" And it goes on and on
if you are not, in your own words, trying to bait me then what was it you were trying to accomplish in that post?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1568, MariaR wrote:
In post 1566, pirate mollie wrote:
This is bad.
It happens on the site I play from scum do it a lot to not get lynched I don't know if that's "not normal" here but it is where I play.
what site do you come from?
whew!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1569, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1563, MariaR wrote:[x] yes
[] no
if you are not, in your own words, trying to bait me then what was it you were trying to accomplish in that post?
Give you a warning and mostly give a statement on where my head is at in regards to you.

Pedit: Epicmafia.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1567, pirate mollie wrote:
role fishing
1560 was loaded
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

this is an example of a loaded question.

I mean like this is a textbook version.

any answer to this is gonna be loaded for interpretation, since the intent of the question is to derive either an exact view or a view based on what is implied.
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Thats not a loaded question at all

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”