DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:12 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1674, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1672, DonCorleone wrote:I'll self-vote right now if ABR agrees to self-vig on pain of a guaranteed D2 lynch after I flip town.
This doesn't make any sense, why would you concede to this rather than just lynching elsewhere and shooting him? We get an extra free lynch that way.
Path of least resistance. I can achieve what I want (removal of ABR's influence on the game) without having to actually fight for it.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:14 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Which, again, I've said I think is more likely with ABR dead than alive.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:16 am

Post by DonCorleone »

We currently have

(1) a big shouty Man demanding that people lynch who he wants
(2) who is deeply, deeply wrong but unable to see that or to acknowledge that he is much more fallible than he's pretending
(3) a town who are willing to sheep said Man despite the lack of reason to do so
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:16 am

Post by DonCorleone »

That seems like a recipe for a disaster, frankly.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:21 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1683, MariaR wrote:@Don

My Cakez townread was starting go down a little bit after our interaction with eyescott but I think the way he's dealing with ABR and the progression of his actions makes a lot of sense. Combine that with a select few people pushing him for...what reasons? Yeah I'm good with it.

ABR is in a playerlist where at least most of them know him to some extent and how he acts. I don't think scum ABR would go into the state he's in right now as a hail mary when he probably could've just stayed coasty and made it through the day. This 'DEATH TUNNEL ACT' seems too risky to me. Like, if he's scum he's actively setting up his own death rn assuming you're town (and I think you are)
Okay, but the issue I have is that means like... Lilith is probably scum? Which seems weaker than cakez!scum although I can't put my finger on why.

What do you think about farside and chkflip? I don't think either of them has any interest in actually trying to sort me at this point, but idk if that means they're scum or not. I want to say yes it does, because surely town wouldn't death tunnel without any interest in whether they're tunnelling town or not but sadly we both know that isn't true.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:24 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1686, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1679, DonCorleone wrote:Which, again, I've said I think is more likely with ABR dead than alive.
Sure, but it's probably even more likely with [insert scummy slot] dead and ABR dead, right?

Let's assume for the sake of argument that we can agree on a universal scumread. (Lol.) Let's call them X. If we lynch X today, and you and ABR shoot each other, then you have achieved your goal, and X is dead. If we lynch you today, and ABR shoots himself (probably not possible but whatever), then we're at the same point, but X is alive, so as long as there exists an X for which them being dead is better than them being alive, your plan is suboptimal.

And if ABR is scum, it's certainly better for you to shoot him then for him to fail to shoot himself, use his gun as another scum NK, and then just eat his inevitable lynch.
Okay, this makes sense, but relies on us not mislynching me today now.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:26 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Do you think it's a bad idea for me to shoot town intentionally if I think that person is liable to lose the game for town @SS?

Like when I've been in this situation before with RC I've called him locktown because I thought that he was good enough to (despite his incredibly bad read on me) still solve the game and lynch the remaining scum. I don't have faith in ABR to do the same and to not just mislynch more while still alive while providing cover to scum to hide behind.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:27 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1693, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I correctly predicted who the scum were
lol
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:29 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1692, MariaR wrote:Farside is 100% scum just trying to throw something at the wall and see if it sticks. I've had Lilith as scum too as you can see in my mini case as you can see. The only doubt I've had is 'does scum hard buddy that much?' But, in a playerlist with 3 mafia it doesn't seem that big a stretch.

Chk uh, I honestly forgot why I was townreading him but it was for a good reason I swear. I also don't think you should use that line of logic because if I was basing this game on 'What would be logical in this case for this player to be doing?' I'd be scumreading about half the playerlist right now.
I could lynch farside today if you wanna go there. I definitely think that in a town v town world between ABR and I (where you're town) there has to be scum in (Lilith, cakez) because one of them would want to be taking my side for the easy cred once I flip. One takes ABR's side too for cred if things reverse or we get to shoot each other tonight and both flip town.

Also for the second part, lol. I had the problem for like half the game that I had too many townreads, now I have too many scumreads.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:29 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1699, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1695, DonCorleone wrote:Like when I've been in this situation before with RC I've called him locktown because I thought that he was good enough to (despite his incredibly bad read on me) still solve the game and lynch the remaining scum. I don't have faith in ABR to do the same and to not just mislynch more while still alive while providing cover to scum to hide behind.
You're very good at scum, I've always given you that. What's your win ratio as scum nowadays?
I have no idea who you think I am.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:30 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1698, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1695, DonCorleone wrote:Do you think it's a bad idea for me to shoot town intentionally if I think that person is liable to lose the game for town @SS?
Yes, because you're probably wrong that ABR would lose us the game.
If ABR is town, do you think he'll find scum tomorrow/on D3? Alternatively, are you telling me you think he won't be LYLO mislynched as town after having been on the wrong side of leading 3 lynches in that scenario?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1703, Albert B. Rampage wrote:before I caught him
lol
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:32 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I find it mildly hilarious that I explicitly called how bad it was for town for a massclaim to happen and yet all 3 guns have now claimed D1.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:32 am

Post by DonCorleone »

ABR what are you gonna do once I flip town?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:33 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Are you gonna keep acting like you're the shit or are you gonna show some contrition?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:34 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Let's make no mistakes -- even if I die here, I've played better than you, assuming you're town. I successfully got to a correct read on you while you were incapable of doing the same on me. Presumably because you're so afraid that despite me being rather obviously town by this point, if you don't lynch me and I do flip scum it would be humiliating for you that you were talked out of it.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:35 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1712, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1707, DonCorleone wrote:I find it mildly hilarious that I explicitly called how bad it was for town for a massclaim to happen and yet all 3 guns have now claimed D1.
i'm not a gun, probably, but i was making a statement that 20 pages in less then half a day is a little much to keep up with
Sorry about that Icon, I started getting shitwagoned and have been trying to get anyone who actually wants to see to see that I'm town.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:36 am

Post by DonCorleone »

VOTE: farside
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:36 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1715, Albert B. Rampage wrote:because I know you're scum
lol

but yeah the rest is reasonable as an approach I guess. It's still hilarious that you're this confident in it while being this wrong.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:37 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Hey, S_S wanna vote farside?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:39 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1721, MariaR wrote:Don is it more likely 1 of Farside/Lilth are pocketing each other to you or that they're both scum hard buddying?
Imo if farside!scum Lilith!scum is more likely. Like I said, in a world of ABR!town then I think someone takes my side from the scumteam for the cred, which would be one of (you, Lilith, cakez). If it's not you (and I don't think it is) then it's Lilith or cakez, and I think farside fits better in a team with Lilith probably.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:40 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1722, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1716, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1703, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Town shooting town only makes it easier for scum to endgame. DC is cunning, knows that, and is faking being "emotional town", and it's not persuasive to me. Is it persuasive to you, ss?
I don't really see any emotion in his argument? The logic is valid, I'm just not sure I agree with his premise that you will continue to drive town into the ground after he's dead.

It's not exactly persuasive, but I can certainly see it as coming from town. If you're trying to argue that townies never propose plans that help scum, well, I wholeheartedly disagree.
It's an appeal to emotion DC copied from town because he has a lot of experience; I have a lot of experience too.

DC isn't an appeal to emotion player, DC is a rational thinker trying to fake having normal human emotions playing scum. Some Dexter level shit.
This is legit funny. Seriously, who do you think I am, ABR?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:40 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Do you actually think I'm nacho? I'm flattered tbh.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:43 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1723, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1716, Something_Smart wrote:It's not exactly persuasive, but I can certainly see it as coming from town.
Honestly the thing that weirds me out the most about Don is that in his shoes I would be REALLY paranoid of ABR being scum, even if I did decide that ABR was likely town. I feel like most people would react similarly, but I'm not seeing any of it at all.
I've been tunnelled in a manner that I would describe as semi-abusive before and while I still find it frustrating when towns can't see that I'm obvtown because a hyperpost shouty player is calling me scum, I think I'm quite immune to it at this point.

Plus, I have no face to lose if I am wrong and ABR is scum because this isn't my main, which makes me more comfortable with just calling it instead of worrying about looking dumb in front of the community if he is scum and has made me townread him through tunnelling me this hard. If he is, then fairplay and I was wrong when I said I'd played better than him. But fwiw, I only came around to it because of other people insisting this is townie for him.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #224) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:44 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Who do you think I am, ABR?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:45 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1724, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1720, DonCorleone wrote:Hey, S_S wanna vote farside?
Not especially? I still have my townread on her from earlier when the gamestate was actually healthy.
What was that townread based on again?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:45 am

Post by DonCorleone »

And why is farside not in any way interested in sorting me now if she's town?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Spoiler:
In post 1486, farside22 wrote:
In post 1471, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Farside, I will bring up posts you made
only yesterday
In post 1106, farside22 wrote:Cakez moves up on the scum radar.
Weeeeeeee
You agreed with me Sircakez was scummy.
In post 1115, farside22 wrote:Sigh.
I swear im going to just lurk the rest of this game day
You agreed with me that laying low was a valid town strategy.
In post 1122, farside22 wrote:
In post 1121, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1119, SirCakez wrote:some have it more than others
some never have it
this sounds deep.

anyways, u should be voting eyestott buddy
In post 1120, chkflip wrote:Did she lose her smile?
yes
Meh
VOTE: eyestott
You agreed with me that eyestott was a meh vote but we both half-heartedly voted him for like a second...we were both looking for someone better to vote.
In post 1143, farside22 wrote:
In post 1138, DonCorleone wrote:Catching up, but farside I don’t understand your progression on me — I thought I was a SR for you, what did I do since then to not be in your solve?
Your not my highest scum read, but im not town reading you.
We were both not town reading DC.

In the past 24 hours we have been looking at the game with similar lenses. I am angry because of what you did in the last two hours, but I want to let that anger go and understand how we could be so aligned and then you think I'm scum.

Is there a small part of you that thinks confirmation bias is playing a role? Can I really be that great of a scum actor, or am I actually town, and we both see things similarly?
I am grumbling at you and swearing up a storm.
So revised would be dc/mariah/(knight/eye/venca)
In post 1479, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1475, Albert B. Rampage wrote:From page 46 to page 47, DC derails both bandwagons to vote for yours truly. Who is she protecting, is it eye or MariaR?

I'm not done. There's a LOT more to sift through and a very strong case to be made against DC.
Okay I mean it seems like DC basically tried to derail every existing wagon in that case. You're saying they did that deliberately in order to wagon you?
It wouldn't be the first time abr did something intentional.

I checked the meta. I thought about what was said....i swear.

VOTE: don
In post 1494, farside22 wrote:Abr point about dc stopping the wagon on maria was spot on
In post 1520, farside22 wrote:
In post 1517, DonCorleone wrote:I’ll be around later. The site continues to disappoint with regards to “shouty man good” meta. I can’t say I’m particularly surprised, mostly just disappointed. Imma claim tho just in case — I’m a N1 gun and will be shooting ABR tonight if I’m not lynched by the time I’m on

Policy ABR tomorrow then probably keep hunting on wagon — unless farside has a really good explanation for her flip flops she may be sxum
And the quick turn around continues.

I put a good reason many post ago about why i have no issue letting go of my reads.
Maybe just maybe i didn't believe abr for a reason.
But let me just say this i don't believe
In post 1644, farside22 wrote:
In post 1609, SirCakez wrote:ABR is totally ignoring me because he knows my meta of him is right and his play for 90% of today was not town
Other people unvotes cuz they are weaksauce and are scared of the loud man
or they are scum perhaps

If we want to talk about on the sidelines I present eyestott, who was coasting even before this real-life event came up
Current meta? Then no it isn't. Past meta.....yeah abr was pretty quiet many a game as town and scum. As I said multiple times, he can and has changed. It's not hard for him to do so.
I am not weak, but I looked back at ABR past meta and I can not find a time he passionately pushed like this as scum. I saw him do shit like this as town, but not scum.
Sooooo.....
Where do you have it as his scum meta?
In post 1622, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1614, Iconeum wrote:i left a few hours ago on p 51 ish

wtf
DC claimed scum with cakez :lol:

Catch up and vote him :)
Still sticking with DC/mariah/(knight/eye)
In post 1633, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1631, DonCorleone wrote:I look forward to post game when I can go back through ABR's pronouncements on my scum-ness once it's outed that I'm town.
This sounds like you really believe he's town.
Looky, looky what someone caught.

And now for DC backtrack to begin.
In post 1649, farside22 wrote:
In post 1643, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1641, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1637, DonCorleone wrote:I'm starting to believe it, yes. It has the hallmarks of intense arrogance rather than fakery which while more irritating (especially because apparently nobody can see that he's full of shit) is also more town. I've been tunnelled by the players who need to try and show that they have the biggest dick in town in their pants before and this is reminiscent. I'm vigging him tonight regardless if I live though.
Why would you vig someone you think is town?
Because he's aggressively wrong and not afraid to try and commandeer a town into doing what he wants regardless of how wrong he is. I think town has an overall higher chance of successfully finding and lynching scum with ABR in the dead thread than in the main thread.

This makes no sense at all. If you think someone is town you don't say you would shot or lynch said player.
In post 1660, farside22 wrote:
In post 1646, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1644, farside22 wrote:Looky, looky what someone caught.

And now for DC backtrack to begin.
This kind of post

is

not

helping
He is backtracking.
Tell me I'm wrong.

S_S you know the worst idea is having this play out. You want to go back to eye? Hell I would vote maria in a hot second if you want, but what player that is town would shot a town read or ask for town read to be lynched.
In post 1647, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1645, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1643, DonCorleone wrote:Because he's aggressively wrong and not afraid to try and commandeer a town into doing what he wants regardless of how wrong he is. I think town has an overall higher chance of successfully finding and lynching scum with ABR in the dead thread than in the main thread.
That's silly. Wouldn't it just be better for him to live but for everyone to ignore him?
If town could be trusted to do that, sure. The 5 vote wagon on me says otherwise.
Appeal to the masses. How I missed you.

Okay, but do these posts seem like someone actually interested in what my alignment is? Or like someone trying to get onto the wagon and to justify their positioning there?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:50 am

Post by DonCorleone »

And please actually take a stance one way or the other on that, don't say "ah I can see her being one, but I can also see her being the other" because I've seen you do that as scum before and it makes me uncomfortable.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #229) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:53 am

Post by DonCorleone »

It feels genuine when it's coming from him, plus he gets some credit for having initiated it from me. Whereas farside limped on I think. Plus, I think Maria is town and she thinks farside is scum.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:55 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1742, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1740, DonCorleone wrote:And please actually take a stance one way or the other on that, don't say "ah I can see her being one, but I can also see her being the other" because I've seen you do that as scum before and it makes me uncomfortable.
Sorry, that's silly. If I don't have an opinion on something, I won't express one.
I am referring to a time when you could have hammered a scumbuddy of yours and you did a lot of showy equivocating despite them being obviously scummy before hammering town. I think those farside posts are farside obviously not being interested in my alignment or in actually engaging with me.

ABR has been talking to me and (I think) trying to trip me up and make me say things that he believes he can use to add to his case on me. Compared to farside who's approach is... going on about how I'm backtracking/appealing to the masses?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:59 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Were that reasonableness were a towntell.

GTG.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:00 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1747, Something_Smart wrote:And yeah I know the game you're talking about. Obviously the stakes were a lot higher there than they are right now.
Fair enough. I'm not sure you would have won that game without the town hammer. Or your scum partner's rather dashing play.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Is it possible to be more arrogant than ABR? I suppose the answer is theoretically yes but goddamn it’s been a while since I saw it first hand.

I don’t know if I can be bothered to deal with this or not, it’s mostly just pissing me off and that makes me a not very fun person to play with.

ABR — get the fuck over yourself in the future. You can’t read for shit as evidenced by the fact that you’re pushing me as scum here. Blablabla, emotional manipulation, I’m sure that’s the line you’ll take here when responding to this. You’ll be half right too, in that your case has provoked emotion in me and that I’m hoping to make blind people see, but there’s little hope of that isn’t there?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1750, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Normal town would feel the pressure of 5 votes, their main scumread blowing up / flailing, and never give up their scumread of me, like you correctly pointed out.

The feeling you get of being falsely accused is so powerful and hardcoded into your DNA that you will confbias yourself to never give that up.
The sad thing is that players like you never learn. You’ll be wrong here, you’ll do it again in another game, and you still won’t learn and you’ll continue to wrongly tunnel people and to make sweeping proclamations about the universality of behaviour because that’s how you understand the world. And people will continue to lap it up because people like sweeping statements and arrogant dickbags who claim to have figured it all out for them.

In mafia what people should be doing is constantly wondering if they’re justified in what they’re thinking and what they’re doing, and aware of their intense fallibility and inadequacy. These things are not necessarily enjoyable things to face, but they’re a part of improving. Again, there may be mild exceptions in the case of people like RC who have reads that approach accurate enough to justify arrogance.

I have no reason to believe that you’re in that category, but your own inability to imagine someone believing that a shitpush on them may be because the person is an ignoramus as opposed to scum speaks volumes.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1750, Albert B. Rampage wrote:They are in a fucking tough position if I'm right. If I'm wrong, do you think I'm wrong about them all and that farside is scum? I can't see it at all. I could write an entire case about farside obvtowning this game, put aside the fact that I've had the exact same reactions as her for most of the game.
And then it’s also stuff like this. Youve confbiased so utterly into a position of me being scum that it’s thrown off your ability to read anything else in the gamestate.

I want to swear at you and rain down about a hundred posts of vitriol but all it’s going to do is catch me a ban and make the game less pleasant for everyone else here.

I sincerely hope that the rest of town considers that following the shoutiesr person is rarely the most effective strategy, as I could evidence by linking to any number of games on my main.

I think the healthier thing is to move on.

Please don’t lynch Maria next, I may talk to some of you post game or I may not.

VOTE: DonCorleone
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

There are enough people who are tunnelled on me and not willing to talk about it or move off that I think this will be the healthiest thing. If you thought I was scum here then please try to work on your ability to read people, I’ve been outstandingly obvtown for probably the last couple of days.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #237) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Getting shitwagoned to death always throws my reads off but probably (farside, chkflip, eyestott/Knightmare, Lilith/cakez, Vecna?) should have all the scum, where each forward slash pair is one scum max in that group and Vecna is the one I’m least confident on but don’t really want to check.

Also for fuck’s sake stop letting ABR lead anything. Scum if you’re elsewhere than in those names then I think you’re playing well and I’ll be rooting for you in dead thread!
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #238) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

And just like that, he’s gone!

DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #239) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Postscript: MariaR and firebringer — I really enjoyed playing with both of you, regardless of what alignment you ultimately are and wanted to call you both out as elements that made this game tolerable
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #240) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Oh yeah, icon could also be scum, if he doesn’t pick it up he should go in my soon to be totally ignored list
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #241) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Oh, and a final postpostscript: if ABR isn’t a coward he should say who he thinks my main is so that I can mock him for being that in addition to being wrong on my alignment in the dead thread/postgame
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #242) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Do you practise being a dick professionally chkflip, or is it just a sideshow to your gig of being an asshole?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #243) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Also at least I don’t read me as scum lmao

If you’d town that is, if you’re scum then you’re playing in a pretty shitty way but eh, scum gonna scum
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #244) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Imagine thinking you have any leg to stand on if you’re town reading my ISO and going “huh, yeah, looks like scum to me!”
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #245) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

There is literally zero reason to be committed to listening to ABR today besides people have decided to listen to ABR because he shouts his opinion the loudest. We can talk about it postgame if anyone thinks there is actually any reason to listen to ABR above the collective voices of the rest of the thread today lmao.

You get a pass bc you’re new but like, try to get your own opinions in future games man. The loudest person is usually wrong.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #246) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

But yeah the healthiest thing overall is probably just to lynch me.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #247) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

You have a strong future among this community as a meme-r, votato
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #248) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1784, chkflip wrote:But what I won't do, what I don't have to do, is tolerate someone being pompous and throwing a fucking tantrum because they're not getting their way.
Oh the sweet, sweet irony.

Also, sidebar — if you’re using social justice warrior as an insult, thereby placing yourself against the side of social justice, maybe just maybe you’re the one who needs to have a think, eh?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #249) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I can’t believe you’re able to make that post with a straight face and sheep ABR at the same time, honestly.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #250) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1214, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1207, DonCorleone wrote:Agree that Maria should not be locked as town but I think based on her posting so far she’s an inferior lynch to any of (ABR, eyestott, knightmare, Vecna, cakez?, S_S?)
This is basically PoE btw

I think all of

Fire, Lilith, Maria, chkflip, votato have done things that make them unlikely scum

I feel less confident on Icon and farside but I think they’re still more on the townside of things, they’re in my re-ISO again list

S_S seemed town early on but I want to check him too

Cakez has been pretty forgettable so I’d like to re-ISO him later too

All of the remaining 4 (ABR, eyestott, Knightmare, Vecna) haven’t really been doing much, Vecna more than the others

So narrowing it down narrowing it down I’d probably say that the ideal atm is (ABR, eyestott, Knightmare) but idk if I trust there to be two scum who are completely lurking it out which means that if it’s ABR +1 of the two lurkers then in my more towards null pile is probs the final scum
In post 1218, DonCorleone wrote:Have you guys considered both voting for ABR? That would be fun
In post 1221, DonCorleone wrote:Or

Consider this

Maybe he’s a scum gun staying quiet because he doesn’t want to not get his shot off
In post 1223, DonCorleone wrote:Also if you’re a town gun then surely it also doesn’t make sense to stay so quiet that you risk being lynched and being forced to claim/just lynched and not being able to shoot
In post 1289, DonCorleone wrote:Is there a reason you think I’m scum beyond me thinking you’re scum ABR?
In post 1292, DonCorleone wrote:@firebringer @farside now ABR has claimed rose can you vote him please?
In post 1302, DonCorleone wrote:*yawn*

If anyone here feels I’ve been “sucking the life out of everyone else enjoying the game” then feel free to bring it up with me.

Interesting that you’re only playing now that someone is seriously pursuing your lynch and your response is *checks notes* a death tunnel.

I think you’ve been trying to play it blasé as if you don’t care about getting lynched but now that you’re being pressed you feel the need to performatively act in line with what people expect from you
Yes, a deathtunnel seems like a mature response to this series of posts and not a tantrum because they’re not getting their way.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #251) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1280, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright fuck this town, I'm on team Tunnel-Or-No-Lynch.

VOTE: DonCorleone

Join me, ignore me, do whatever you want. I'm going down with this ship and taking DC down with me.
In post 1291, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1078, MariaR wrote:Fine I'll let the thread breathe a bit
You. You're a mess. Your catch up is a disaster. Vote with me now or forget about it.
In post 1293, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1289, DonCorleone wrote:Is there a reason you think I’m scum beyond me thinking you’re scum ABR?
Definitely not a man throwing a tantrum, no siree

People who suck the life out of everyone else enjoying the game like you usually flip scum. I will bet my balls on it. I don't care if I'm the only vote on you now or how hard you are to lynch like the guy from 90 day fiancé with no neck, but I will end today with my vote on you.
In post 1294, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Not even gonna WIFOM. Firebringer is 100% right about everything he said about me from top to bottom and he's going straight to my wiki as a fooking legend when I die N1. I have a N1 gun. I will use it on one of DonCorleone's scumbuddies tonight.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #252) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1356, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1344, farside22 wrote:Lets look at the contradictions here.
READ AGAIN WHEN THE CHILDREN NAP FARSIDE I KNOW YOUVE BEEN LOOKING AT SURFACE LEVEL CONTRADICTIONS BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO DISTRACTED TO SEE THE OBVIOUS

OF COURSE I DONT WANT TO OUT MYSELF AS VULNERABLE TO GET SHOT TONIGHT BUT FB EXPOSED ME TO THE SCUM TEAM SO I HAVE NO CHOICE
Wow you’re so
principled
and
honorable
chkflip
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #253) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1517, DonCorleone wrote:I’ll be around later. The site continues to disappoint with regards to “shouty man good” meta. I can’t say I’m particularly surprised, mostly just disappointed. Imma claim tho just in case — I’m a N1 gun and will be shooting ABR tonight if I’m not lynched by the time I’m on

Policy ABR tomorrow then probably keep hunting on wagon — unless farside has a really good explanation for her flip flops she may be sxum
In post 1563, DonCorleone wrote:I'm fairly certain that this is the classic case of Known Player Yells At People Like Small Toddler Until He Gets What He Wants. The fragility of the masculinity on this website is astonishing.

Why is anyone actually scumreading me? The two main suggestions seem to be I'm Too Townie To Be Town and because I deflated two wagons. Why is this a reason to think I'm scum @anyone scumreading me?
Yes, this was definitely a crusade for social justice in the middle of a mafia game. God, you’re just so fucking
astute
, chkflip. How do you get through the day carrying that big brain of yours around, it must be so tiring for you.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #254) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Do you actually having anything to say or are you just going to sit there making that face and being useless?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #255) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Okay, that’s probably the sign it’s time to step away, sorry S_S
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #256) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:35 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1817, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1769, DonCorleone wrote:Getting shitwagoned to death always throws my reads off but probably (
farside, chkflip, eyestott/Knightmare, Lilith/cakez, Vecna
?) should have all the scum, where each forward slash pair is one scum max in that group and Vecna is the one I’m least confident on but don’t really want to check.

Also for fuck’s sake stop letting ABR lead anything. Scum if you’re elsewhere than in those names then I think you’re playing well and I’ll be rooting for you in dead thread!
Hold on. Are you saying you're willing to lynch any player in your POE?

I'm pretty sure that cakez is scum and the last couple pages took real effort and humility for you to descend to such antitown depths, so I'm willing to move my vote for cakez if you are.
Go ahead and do one, ABR. I’ll vote cakez but the real anti-town presence here has been you.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #257) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:36 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1793, DonCorleone wrote:
Do you actually having anything to say or are you just going to sit there making that face and being useless?
Yeah, I’m really sorry about this S_S. Chkflip had me worked up and I took it out on you.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #258) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:38 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m not voting Maria and I’m not really in the mood to play rn. I’ll lynch cakez and if he flips scum ABR should shoot me and I’ll shoot MariaR to clear the mislynch pool after that flip so that people can start looking in the right places.

VOTE: cakez

Not sure if I should be honored or disturbed that Vecna thinks I’m an RC alt
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #259) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:40 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I have almost zero desire/motivation to play in this game with the current group of players alive so I don’t think I’d be a terrible mislynch at this point as I don’t think any of them are getting lynched today and so long as they’re alive I don’t see myself wanting to start playing more.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #260) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:59 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1851, votato wrote:If cakes flips scum doesnt that mean DC has to die?
Sweet Anubis, I can only hope so
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #261) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:11 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1853, farside22 wrote:If you shot a player you belieis town and you are town i will see to it you are banned
Okay farside, have fun with that.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (isolation #262) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:14 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If cakez flips scum then I’m shooting maria and ABR should be shooting me.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #263) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:16 am

Post by DonCorleone »

The two most obvious partnery slots for cakez are me + Maria and those are who most people would be focused on — definitely incorrectly in one case and probably incorrectly in the other. Removing the variables so town can refocus correctly D2 is overall beneficial for the town even if two town players die. The aim of the game is not lynching mafia consecutively 3 days in a row for the win, it’s creating a gamestate in which it is impossible for scum to ultimately win.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #264) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:18 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I haven’t been scumreading ABR for like 5 pages or something, cakez, I just think he’s an arrogant dickbag who thinks his shit don’t stink.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #265) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:20 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1861, farside22 wrote:
In post 1857, DonCorleone wrote:The two most obvious partnery slots for cakez are me + Maria and those are who most people would be focused on — definitely incorrectly in one case and probably incorrectly in the other. Removing the variables so town can refocus correctly D2 is overall beneficial for the town even if two town players die. The aim of the game is not lynching mafia consecutively 3 days in a row for the win, it’s creating a gamestate in which it is impossible for scum to ultimately win.
Hi do you want to have a civil talk about this for a moment. Please.
Yeah, you’ve really seemed like you wanted to have a civil talk with me yesterday when you were going off on how I was scum.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #266) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:20 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1861, farside22 wrote:
In post 1857, DonCorleone wrote:The two most obvious partnery slots for cakez are me + Maria and those are who most people would be focused on — definitely incorrectly in one case and probably incorrectly in the other. Removing the variables so town can refocus correctly D2 is overall beneficial for the town even if two town players die. The aim of the game is not lynching mafia consecutively 3 days in a row for the win, it’s creating a gamestate in which it is impossible for scum to ultimately win.
Hi do you want to have a civil talk about this for a moment. Please.
Yeah, you’ve really seemed like you wanted to have a civil talk with me yesterday when you were going off on how I was scum.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #267) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:25 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1850, DonCorleone wrote:I have almost zero desire/motivation to play in this game with the current group of players alive so I don’t think I’d be a terrible mislynch at this point as I don’t think any of them are getting lynched today and so long as they’re alive I don’t see myself wanting to start playing more.
I have no interest in talking with you, ABR, or chkflip for the remainder of the time in which our slots are collectively alive.

Feel free to go off on how anti-town that is tho, you seem to enjoy that. Maybe remember in future that if you want to work with people try not being an asshole who’s uninterested in discussing why they’re voting them in the middle of a shitwagon deathtunnel.

Corleone out
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #268) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:35 am

Post by DonCorleone »

@lilith, cakez, Maria, S_S -- what do you think of Iconeum?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #269) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:38 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I hate that I'm forced to say this but I think chkflip is town
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #270) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:41 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1925, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1629, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1627, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1617, DonCorleone wrote:I would like to talk to anyone who is not ABR or chkflip, currently.
DC, why did you pick voting ABR over joining the existing wagon on eyestott, who was also in your scumpool?
I don't know, really. Partly because the game felt stalled and I was thinking that might be because eyestott was town and scum were fine with his lynch. Like my preferred trio there was (eyestott, knightmare, ABR) and two of those hadn't resulted in much happening re:gamestate. So it just seemed more productive to go somewhere new.
Hey DC, can we come back to this? If eyestott and knightmare wagons are on town, then wouldn’t scum be trying to keep pushing those lynches through? Iirc the Maria wagon was building already by the time you voted ABR- you didn’t think that could be a scum-driven counterwagon?
You mean thereby making one of eyestott/knightmare scum?

Possibly, I'd need to reread that bit. I could still see scum in knightmare/eyestott.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #271) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:41 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Who may have decided to take a backseat during the fighting earlier.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #272) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:46 am

Post by DonCorleone »

ME

MariaR
ABR
chkflip
S_S

votato
Lilith
firebringer

farside
cakez
eyestott/knightmare

vecna
icon

Wherein the top are my solid TRs, the second group are all probably town but have things that make me less confident or give me pause about them, the third group I think could be scum or town, and the bottom group are where I think scum is most likely to flip.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #273) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:47 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If we do lynch cakez today then I'm shooting icon, in response to your question from before, ABR.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #274) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:52 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I don't think Lilith and farside would both be scum.

I don't think more than one of eyestott/knightmare is scum.

I think lilith may well have been right in her analysis on one scum on my wagon at its peak -- discounting my TRs there, that's one in (vecna, votato, farside) with vecna being most likely.

I think there was quite possibly a scum defending me in the fight with ABR which would be one in (lilith, Maria, cakez) with cakez being most likely to be scum there I think. But even re: cakez I don't have a lot of conviction in him being scum at this point. I kind of think his being pissed off with Maria is townie. I can live with lynching him if ABR is going to vig vecna bc then I can vig icon and my top 2 scumreads die anyway.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #275) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:57 am

Post by DonCorleone »

chkflip will love this, but icon was conspicuously absent from this game specifically for over a day and has been significantly more active in another ongoing game as opposed to this one

my question is: does town!icon resurface after 2 days with a "no, bad vote" and no substantive content?

also when the rest of his ISO doesn't read like him solving at all, and (most easily noticed in his read on me) his reads seem made up
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #276) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:57 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 884, Iconeum wrote:
In post 738, Paragon wrote:Any hot pings so far, Iconeum?
early townreads on all of DonC, lilith, SirC
KM is prob town because of the way it pushed it's mech 'solve', even tho I think the actual plan is garbage

I don't have any spectalular scumreads right now
Votato is good vote yes
In post 1158, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1138, DonCorleone wrote:Catching up, but farside I don’t understand your progression on me — I thought I was a SR for you, what did I do since then to not be in your solve?
this is a post coming from town mindset
In post 1167, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1164, DonCorleone wrote:We have 15 hrs let’s make this happen!
yes! your vote for maria shouldn't take more then a few seconds
In post 1180, Iconeum wrote:can we lynch maria and then Don?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (isolation #277) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:58 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Also not that if this is a thought process that icon was really having it would have made sense for him to join my wagon when it was active. But he basically shifts his entire read on me due to my lack of compliance with his Maria push from town to "let's lynch him next".
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #278) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:00 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Again, it's not absolutely critical because I'm shooting him if we don't lynch him, but if the players I called out earlier all switch with me then icon becomes largest wagon and others will have to compromise there. ABR can shoot in (me/cakez/Maria) if icon flips town as I'm guessing he'll start scumread me for "defusing wagons" lol
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #279) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:02 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I'm gonna be real sad if MariaR is scum this game. I don't think she is, just. I will be sad
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #280) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:13 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Yeah, I just looked at Knightmare again in ISO and I don't really think he's interested in solving this game. I feel like the 3 slots most conspicuously uninterested in playing regardless of how many posts they have are (icon, knightmare, vecna) -- and that's saying something given eyestott's activity. Talking of which

fakegod, is eyestott being replaced yet?

and I think the best thing to do from a gamestate point of view is to eliminate all of those slots and then go from there if there's still scum in the game. Which there probably will be because I haven't had a D1 solve in a while, but that's where I think we should go.

If we're talking about having fun then I'd like for ABR, chk, and farside to all die but in the words of the great man himself

DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #281) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:17 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2104, farside22 wrote:I think abr has a strong feeling on cakez.
If ABR has strong feelings on cakez why is he voting MariaR?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (isolation #282) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:19 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I have no idea whether ABR still SRs me or not. I'm willing to compromise with him and lynch cakez today even though it's not my ideal, but only because I still get to kill my top SR anyway. If he SRs vecna too then I'd like him to shoot vecna, especially if cakez flips town.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #283) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:20 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1687, Iconeum wrote:fair warning if i'm a gun i'm shooting in the pool of anyone in the +200 post count
In post 1712, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1707, DonCorleone wrote:I find it mildly hilarious that I explicitly called how bad it was for town for a massclaim to happen and yet all 3 guns have now claimed D1.
i'm not a gun, probably, but i was making a statement that 20 pages in less then half a day is a little much to keep up with
In post 2106, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2096, DonCorleone wrote:If we do lynch cakez today then I'm shooting icon, in response to your question from before, ABR.
don't worry i'm returning the favour
okay, icon
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #284) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:20 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Sure you are.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #285) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:24 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2111, farside22 wrote:I also don't know why its scummy not to vote a player to save yourself. I thought that was NIA.
Maybe because
shock! horror!
it is NAI and ABR has too high an opinion of himself
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #286) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:27 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I think it's especially NAI given the timing. I think it might be a slightly bad look if it was today that it happened (not wanting to piss off slots who don't want to lynch you i.e. survivalism) but given that there was plenty of time to turn things around still at that point I don't think scum feels scared of alienating their supporters.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #287) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:27 am

Post by DonCorleone »

would you switch to icon if we have the votes, farside?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #288) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:29 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I mean if cakez, lilith, MariaR, S_S all say they'd be happy to vote there too. I don't want to start switching votes and blowing up the cakez wagon unless there's definitely enough support to get icon to the highest wagon to force compromise there because I have a strong preference for MariaR not being lynched and that relies on not eroding the viability of the cakez wagon unless we can definitely go elsewhere in time.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #289) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:30 am

Post by DonCorleone »

viewtopic.php?t=81502&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

just look at how Iconeum played in the last edition of this series
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #290) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:31 am

Post by DonCorleone »

DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #291) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:32 am

Post by DonCorleone »

DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #292) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:33 am

Post by DonCorleone »

wait just let me find another scum game for him and then you can look at the town games vs the scum games and tell me which one you think he looks more like here
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #293) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:37 am

Post by DonCorleone »

viewtopic.php?t=81293&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

this is his strong scumgames I think, he has far more WIM here
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #294) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:43 am

Post by DonCorleone »

viewtopic.php?t=80371&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

this was a pain in the ass to find but he's scum here -- his activity is high but I think his content and the way he's approaching the game is still noticeably different from when he's town.

he rolls town and annoying amount of the time, so there's a wealth of reference, I can dig out more if anyone isn't convinced. But put this way -- icon being active and pushing his reads and being stubborn and pissing people off = probably town but can be at the upper end of his scumrange. Icon not doing much of anything, avoiding thread, being noncommittal -- overwhelmingly just icon!scum unless there's significant IRL mitigating factors, but he hasn't mentioned any of those here and he's being much more active elsewhere on site while avoiding here.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #295) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:44 am

Post by DonCorleone »

who are you shooting then icon?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #296) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:45 am

Post by DonCorleone »

why?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #297) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:46 am

Post by DonCorleone »

seems redundant if it's to slow down the pace of the game given that you're dying for sure and it makes no sense given that you were TRing me and saying I was coming at the game from a townie mindset before.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #298) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:56 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I won't shoot icon if there's no CC. If there is a CC I'm 100% shooting icon
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #299) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:07 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I thought ABR was going to shoot vecna? I have no problem shooting vecna if he's shooting elsewhere
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #300) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:09 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I really don't believe Iconeum is town here though
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #301) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:35 am

Post by DonCorleone »

VOTE: knightmare

Cakez you should join

Lilith the same
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #302) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:51 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Maria vote Knightmare with us?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #303) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:59 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2179, lilith2013 wrote:@DC
In post 2165, lilith2013 wrote:Why are you on this wagon now when you thought it was a wagon on town before?
I’ve been saying for ages that I think one scum in Knightmare/eyestott is likely, and I prefer it to cakez

That’s basically it

Also someone(?) said that Maria could have been a counterwagon to scum!eyestott/Knightmare
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #304) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:00 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m asking people i can work with which is what I’m focusing on
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #305) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:00 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m doing 2 things rn brb ooi
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #306) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:41 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If I die and this flips town then please be suspicious of anyone trying to sell S_S as scum for starting the wagon

Also pls don’t kill Maria
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #307) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:42 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If icon is actually shooting me tonight my dying wish is that maria not be shot and that scum are forced to kill her
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #308) » Sat May 02, 2020 7:21 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m shooting Vecna then I guess
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #309) » Sat May 02, 2020 7:21 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Unless he CCs
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #310) » Sat May 02, 2020 7:37 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2166, votato wrote:has anyone else noticed that the quality of DC's posts and reads has gone way down since the pressure came off? the reads seem to have changed, too.
What do you mean here votato?

My reads are close but have adjusted since then

And I think I’ve played explained why my play is different already, namely that shitfest was exhausting and sapped a lot of my will to play
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #311) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 am

Post by DonCorleone »

So the person I shot didn’t die

Idk if that should be considered clearing or not
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #312) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:03 am

Post by DonCorleone »

@iconeum claim your shot
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #313) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:04 am

Post by DonCorleone »

@ABR did you shoot cakez?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #314) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:05 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If there’s a gun who didn’t CC because they’re N2 now would be the time
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #315) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:06 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I don’t think the number of kills necessarily adds up unless scum have a rose or they’ve stacked for an insta win late game
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #316) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:10 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Preliminary feelings are that Vecna or eyestott are scum or maybe both
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #317) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:12 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2231, DonCorleone wrote:So the person I shot didn’t die

Idk if that should be considered clearing or not
Idk if I want to claim who I shot yet

They’ll be able to confirm tho, but then they’re outed as a N1 rose and a cleared target for scum

I want Icon to claim his shot before I claim
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #318) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:13 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2239, MariaR wrote:I think this depends on if you think scum would pick a rose night 1. If the answer is no outing them is counterproductive
If scum chose optimally then they shouldn’t have

But in the last 2 editions they didn’t choose optimally

So maybe they didn’t here either
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #319) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DonCorleone »

(Iconeum, ABR, Vecna, votaro)
(Eyestott, DonCorleone, farside, chkflip, Lilith, Maria)
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #320) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:19 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If Icon actually is a N1 gun and no one is CCing him then we have a probable scum in (Vecna, votato) and probably 2 in the on wagon group

I’m still really struggling to see icon as town which could mean 2 scum off 1 scum on
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #321) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:19 am

Post by DonCorleone »

VOTE: vecna
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #322) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:20 am

Post by DonCorleone »

What do you think of my on-off wagon approach?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #323) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:21 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m also feeling mildly paranoid about you now given how easy the shift was onto Knightmare in the end and the alternative was either cakez (town) or you
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #324) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Icon hardclaimed gun around the close of D1 and said he was going to shoot me with it which he evidently didn’t do either because he (1) changed his mind given farside’s appeals to him or some other element of his own judgement or (2) because he doesn’t have a gun at all
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #325) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2264, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DC needs to claim now
Lol, do one ABR I’ll claim when I’m good and ready, and not before I hear what icon has to say
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #326) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Alfred “bold text” rampage
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #327) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2257, MariaR wrote:The simple answer in my own mind was that scum thought I would be easier to lynch or maybe get vigged compared to Knightmare that came out of left field. But I'm not surprised, everyone who townreads me gets paranoia of me. I'm MafiaR remember
I don’t think you realise how much I want this to be true but depending on what icon says the game feels too easy if you’re town

As in, if there’s no CCs on guns, then there’s 3 clears, I think my failed kill may be a softclear on that person, if icon has another different failed kill softclear then we’re at like 5 clears/softclears

So if you’re also town then that puts it at 3 scum in 4 remaining players out of 10, within which I have one other solid TR too
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #328) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2257, MariaR wrote:Can you be more clear on what you're asking? More so I don't get what you're asking.
Oh right, also this: I think we should be sorting into two pools — most likely scum on-wagon and most likely scum off-wagon, then decide which group to lynch within. I’m thinking off-wagon is stronger if we have 2 ICs within it (again, assuming no CC on icon who I’m still struggling to believe is town and am quite frankly astonished that no one has CC’d his gun) and then 2 left. Which would mean pretty much a lock on 1 scum in (vecna, votato) unless all 3 scum were on the D1 wagon which I find unlikely
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #329) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

*checks PL
*3 people using she pronouns

Hmm, yes, compelling argument, Vecna
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #330) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

So, if icon is telling the truth then

ABR shot cakez

Scum shot firebringer and SS

Scum either hit a rose or they have 2 guns left, or they have a rose
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #331) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:02 am

Post by DonCorleone »

At the moment we have 3 ICs due to the lack of CCs, namely me, icon, ABR

So 3 scum in (votato, vecna, eyestott, Maria, farside, Lilith, chkflip)

I have a softclear on one of these players but I’m not outing yet because I want to see where scum tries to go today first. I’ll out it at some point today because all 3 guns are still alive rn meaning that even if scum have 2 guns left for N2 then they can still triple kill even with the info outed on the potential softclear, so it won’t change our worst case scenario
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #332) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:05 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Lol vecna are you scumclaiming?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #333) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:05 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2311, Vecna wrote:The fact neither of those ended up shooting eachother is also highly suspicious after the activity between those two.
Lul
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #334) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:09 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If ABR and/or I were scum it would be hugely beneficial for the town guns to just CC so that there was confirmed scum in the gun claims

Like the fact that you’re trying to act like it’s beneficial to town for a town gun to hide their identity just to out it later is hilarious and also ridiculous
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #335) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:10 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2315, Vecna wrote:How is it impossible for scum to have 2 N1 guns and a N1 rose?
It’s not impossible, but it’s about what’s likely not what’s possible

The fact that you’re trying lines like “OMG GUYZ UNVOTE ME WHAT IF, WHAT IF SCUM HAVE 2 GUNS LEFT AND EVERYONE ON ME ATM IS TOWN

SCUM COULD WIN RN U GUYZ UNVOTE!!!!’?!?!?!!”
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #336) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:11 am

Post by DonCorleone »

*quotation may have been altered for amusement’s sake
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #337) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:12 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Cool, so vecna is scumclaiming
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #338) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:12 am

Post by DonCorleone »

2 left then
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #339) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:13 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If the team is (farside, chkflip, eyestott) they can have the win homie
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #340) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:15 am

Post by DonCorleone »

That’s the only team that could theoretically hammer already for a win if they have 2 guns and yet you’re making out that this is a hugely likely scenario

Which also doesn’t make sense fypov as your top scumread is already on your wagon so scum can’t hammer here fypov if you actually believe I’m scum
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (isolation #341) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:17 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I don’t think you know how to make town posts when you’re scum vecna
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #342) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:17 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2327, Vecna wrote:Youre not even trying to sort me just because im suspicious of you and calling you out for your logic on the masculinity shit
lolololol
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #343) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:21 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1848, Vecna wrote:
In post 1730, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1723, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1716, Something_Smart wrote:It's not exactly persuasive, but I can certainly see it as coming from town.
Honestly the thing that weirds me out the most about Don is that in his shoes I would be REALLY paranoid of ABR being scum, even if I did decide that ABR was likely town. I feel like most people would react similarly, but I'm not seeing any of it at all.
Dude dude dude dude… the way DC has approached this game is not from a town mindset, it is cherrypicking things town people say and do and mixing and matching it with an overarching playstyle and philosophy that precludes saying things like "hes town but I will vig him N1 to help the town", the entire horseplay is meant to divert a lynch on DC
at all cost
. They will say anything, do anything, unvote me and vote farside or anyone else in this town to save DC. Their only objective: distraction and defusal.
ABR has reached extremely solid levels of town here for me now
In post 2311, Vecna wrote: Regardless, my likely solve is ABR + DC + lilith, but any combination of two of those + 1 slot im wrong about would do just fine
Oops he did it again
He forgot his reads
Because they’re not real
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #344) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:22 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2240, Vecna wrote:All kinds of magical how you guys ran from two good wagons to end up lynching the obvtown
This is really bad too if you think about it, because Knightmare was pretty much not obvtown at all and that’s why he got lynched

The only reason vecna sees him as obvtown or is willing to make this statement is because he knew in advance what knightmare’s alignment would be
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #345) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:25 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2330, Vecna wrote:You should know by now you always end up scumreading me regardless RC.

And my reads are superior to yours in nearly every game we played when we were town together, but you keep getting in the way and trying to get me lynched.

Not sure that is whats happening here, because your scum equity is way higher here
Awks that I’m not RC then, hey

Also awks that you’re trying to argue an IC is scum but scum gotta scum
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #346) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:27 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2333, Vecna wrote:
In post 1840, Vecna wrote:
In post 1637, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1633, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1631, DonCorleone wrote:I look forward to post game when I can go back through ABR's pronouncements on my scum-ness once it's outed that I'm town.
This sounds like you really believe he's town.
I'm starting to believe it, yes. It has the hallmarks of intense arrogance rather than fakery which while more irritating (especially because apparently nobody can see that he's full of shit) is also more town. I've been tunnelled by the players who need to try and show that they have the biggest dick in town in their pants before and this is reminiscent. I'm vigging him tonight regardless if I live though.
This is just starting to look like theater now

Like an act

Maybe this whole ABR vs DC thing is SvS
Lets just forget to quote the progression right?

Theres also a thing where cakez threw in some OOG stuff that threw me off and that shouldve never been hinted at, but I cannot go into that sadly
Baby you made this post
Before you called A
BR “extremely solid town”

Your progression doesn’t make sense
It’s nonchronological
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (isolation #347) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:28 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I think it’s funny that vecna is so triggered by Doubles that he’s now reading any given assertive alt as an RC alt
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #348) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:31 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2036, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2034, Vecna wrote:you all avtually got pocketed by DC/RC

the lolz is on u

my vote is best vote
DC is def not RC.
In post 2040, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2038, Vecna wrote:
In post 2036, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2034, Vecna wrote:you all avtually got pocketed by DC/RC

the lolz is on u

my vote is best vote
DC is def not RC.
ur wrong im right
I mean ive known rc for 4 years my dude.
U should really listen to the conftown who’s known RC for 4 years
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #349) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:36 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I think I’m flattered and offended

Flattered because RC won paragon and has some of the best reads on site

Offended because I’ve been trying to cultivate a playstyle the polar opposite of RC’s for some time now
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #350) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:36 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m actually a mith alt
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #351) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:37 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2341, Vecna wrote:And you truely learn to know how someone reasons and operates when you get into these fights with them often.

Deny it all you want, I know who you are.
Can someone queue up the big “oof” for vecna for postgame
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #352) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:38 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Oh, or you just think that painting me as RC will help you not get lynched because you’re going that people will buy the “RC just always scumreads me regardless” argument

That might make sense given how obvisouly I’m not RC
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #353) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:03 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2361, Iconeum wrote:i agree with ABR

DC claim your target now, not later
if ur town, nothing to fear

you don't gain anything from withholding the information at this point, but scum can get caught so ehhhhh

claim
Nah

I’m (regrettably) forced to treat you as town due to no one CCing you

No one is CCing me either so I should be conftown to you, and as such you can trust that my motivation in withholding who I shot (for now) is town motivated
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #354) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:04 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Like if scum try to push the person I have the softclear on because they don’t know that person is softcleared then it’s very beneficial for me to withhold that information
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #355) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:04 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Is there any reason to think that ABR’s reads today are any better than his reads yesterday?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #356) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:05 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If not (pro tip: this is the correct answer) let ignore him and lynch someone else
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #357) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:06 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Oh, btw icon no pressure but if we mislynch today then if you don’t hit scum in the night it’s a loss
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #358) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:06 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Unless scum also shot who I shot tonight but seems unlikely bc *reasons*
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #359) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:08 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I have a solve btw but I’m not outing it just yet
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #360) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:09 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2385, Vecna wrote:mean, two people hadnt even posted today.
It’s one, I’m pretty sure

I think it’s just eyestott
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #361) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I think we need to weigh up how great the risk that we’re in semi-mylo is

As in — if we mislynch and icon mis-shoots is it just GG or do scum have a rose/do scum have a missed shot on N1?

I think maybe we do full massclaim later today as in a mylo situation scum already have all the shots they need to hit win in terms of slots that are guaranteed kills, and if a scummy shot can be cleared via icon shooting them then it would be worth it if scum only have 1 gun

But my brain is melting from trying to do mechanics
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #362) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2393, Vecna wrote:wait actually, if DC is town, scum already shot a gun N1
Lmao what are you smoking and can I have some?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #363) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Have you seen the flips vecna?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (isolation #364) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:17 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Oh wait you mean as in they fired a gun

In which case, yea, obviously?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #365) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:19 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Yes, I get it “shot a gun” can be interpreted in 2 ways, I think “fired a gun” would be clearer
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #366) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:20 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m okay with lynching you and taking my chances on icon shooting scum if I’m wrong
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #367) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Farside, how come you were on basically every wagon possible yesterday?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #368) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:22 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Hence “softclear”

It’s strongly optimal for scum to take all guns for the extra kill potential
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #369) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:23 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2407, Vecna wrote:would suck if stotts is actually town and he missed his N1 gunshot due to his situation
I have thoughts about this post but again, not outing them yet
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #370) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:24 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Lilith why aren’t you voting farside today?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #371) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:29 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I mean fakegod PM’d me halfway through the night to remind me to submit my action so eyestott would have really had to try to avoid doing it. I’m also guessing that given his situation fakegod would have allowed him to set a conditional shot in advance
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (isolation #372) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:29 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2412, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2410, DonCorleone wrote:Lilith why aren’t you voting farside today?
? Why should I be voting her? Vecna is still my top SR and I don’t see a farside/vecna team
Are you not scumreading farside after yesterday?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #373) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:38 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 878, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

eyestott [4] -
Knightmare491
SirCakez
Firebringer
Albert B. Rampage

Knightmare491
[2] - eyestott,
DonCorleone

votato [4] - lilith2013, farside22,
Iconeum
, chkflip
Iconeum
[1] - votato
farside22 [1] - Vecna
Firebringer
[1] - MariaR

Not Voting [1]
-
Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
In post 1131, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.7

eyestott [3] -
Knightmare491
Firebringer
, farside22
Knightmare491
[2] - eyestott,
DonCorleone

votato [2] -
Iconeum
, chkflip
farside22 [2] - votato,
Albert B. Rampage

MariaR [2] - Vecna, lilith2013
Vecna [1] - MariaR
Albert B. Rampage
[1] -
SirCakez

Not Voting [1]
-
Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
Farside, how come you only got on the eyestott wagon after it was dead?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #374) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:40 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2417, Vecna wrote:
In post 2224, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2166, votato wrote:has anyone else noticed that the quality of DC's posts and reads has gone way down since the pressure came off? the reads seem to have changed, too.
What do you mean here votato?

My reads are close but have adjusted since then

And I think I’ve played explained why my play is different already, namely that shitfest was exhausting and sapped a lot of my will to play
In post 2226, FakeGod wrote:
Knightmare491, who was
Town
Night 3 Rose
, was
lynched
in
Day 1
Wait, so you posted like 15 minutes before the flip, and youre telling me you needed a mod reminder halfway through the night to still submit your action?

Thats an interesting claim
I never submit my actions immediately after end of day, I normally leave it until close to end of night to try to go back through some of the day with info from the flip

So I didn’t “need” a reminder per se, but I got one anyway
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #375) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:40 am

Post by DonCorleone »

@maria, what do you think of farside?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #376) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:42 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2418, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2416, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2412, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2410, DonCorleone wrote:Lilith why aren’t you voting farside today?
? Why should I be voting her? Vecna is still my top SR and I don’t see a farside/vecna team
Are you not scumreading farside after yesterday?
Idk what this is supposed to mean? No, she was basically a null read for me.. but again, I don’t see farside/vecna team so I don’t think she is scum. Are you scumreading her?
Maybe

Why don’t you think vecna/farside makes sense as a team?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #377) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:42 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2424, Vecna wrote:I mean, it was a cheap shot, but I had to make it :wink:
Are you legit open wolfing here vecna :lol:
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #378) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:49 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2429, farside22 wrote:didn't read the last 2 versions of this game, does anyone know if scum picked to be a rose or did they all pick gun?
I’m both versions one player picked rose

I’ll out who I shot but not before I’m ready to
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #379) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2436, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2434, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2429, farside22 wrote:didn't read the last 2 versions of this game, does anyone know if scum picked to be a rose or did they all pick gun?

After everyone has posted you can claim your shot.

No point voting or scumhunting until you do.
Hush now, people who didn’t hard tunnel town on D1 twice are playing
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #380) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 am

Post by DonCorleone »

@vecna what do you think of farside?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (isolation #381) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:54 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2441, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sorry was I on a mislynch bandwagon yesterday? No?

Ohhhh okay, so you're not that special after all.
You mean the one that was a compromise on a no-content slot instead of mislynching town!cakez?

That one?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #382) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:56 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1688, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's Maria/Cakez/DC. It's as simple as that. Case incoming.
In post 1693, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1690, DonCorleone wrote:What do you think about farside and chkflip? I don't think either of them has any interest in actually trying to sort me at this point, but idk if that means they're scum or not. I want to say yes it does, because surely town wouldn't death tunnel without any interest in whether they're tunnelling town or not but sadly we both know that isn't true.
I got 4 votes on me and I correctly predicted who the scum were so that the townies unvoted me and DC/Cakez vanished for 2 hours in daychat and came back together deciding to deploy a scummy counter-OMGUS "hes town but so wrong he will cost the whole town the game so I will gun him N1" story, I'm sorry, this is serious, serious obvscum.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #383) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:59 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2446, farside22 wrote:
In post 2434, DonCorleone wrote:

What night did they pick for rose?
Pretty sure it was N1 for GnR III but i can’t remember for GnR II
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #384) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:00 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2445, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You lynched knight and wanted to shoot two confirmed town guns.

I was wrong about 2 players you were wrong about 3 players.
I wanted to shoot you because you’re arrogant, wrong, and annoying
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #385) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:00 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Or have you forgotten that you kept hard tunnelling me long after I’d obvtowned when I’d correctly realised you were town?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #386) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:01 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I actually did initially have my shot tonight on ABR but decided to change it fairly last minute
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #387) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:03 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2461, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2454, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2445, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You lynched knight and wanted to shoot two confirmed town guns.

I was wrong about 2 players you were wrong about 3 players.
I wanted to shoot you because you’re arrogant, wrong, and annoying
I didn't want to shoot you because you're town and I'm not anti-town. That makes me a better player than you.
Keep telling yourself that while you masturbate looking at your roof mirror
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #388) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:03 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Also — maybe notice how you’re still alive? Despite wanting to end you I didn’t
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #389) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:04 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Yeah, I’ve been kind of a dick about it but no less than you were when you were confidently announcing yesterday that cakez and I were a team and insisting we be lynched

It’s all redundant if we are genuinely incapable of working together tho so I’ll leave it now
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #390) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:05 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2466, Vecna wrote:
In post 2460, DonCorleone wrote:I actually did initially have my shot tonight on ABR but decided to change it fairly last minute
So why the mod reminder to submit your action.

HUUUH?

Scumslip wizard
Fakegod PMs halfway through night

I say “tentatively ABR for now”

I go back and read through some ISOs

I change a few hours before end of night to my final target?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #391) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:06 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Fine, why votato?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #392) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:07 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I think it’s very, very likely there’s one scum in votato/vecna

Still thinking it’s vecna but I’ll listen
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #393) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:08 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2474, Vecna wrote:Do you want my new top secret solve for this game?
Go ahead
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #394) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:08 am

Post by DonCorleone »

So you think that all the scum were on end of day wagon and you think vecna is town?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #395) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:08 am

Post by DonCorleone »

*might have been on
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #396) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:27 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2492, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Interesting.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #397) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:32 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I really wish you hadn’t claimed pre-emptively farside, I was trying to do a thing.

I shot farside and she didn’t die, so she’s definitely telling the truth about her role.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (isolation #398) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:33 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2248, DonCorleone wrote:(
Iconeum
ABR
, Vecna, votaro)
(Eyestott,
DonCorleone
farside
, chkflip, Lilith, Maria)
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #399) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:35 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I was trying to bait scum into voting or pushing farside but it doesn’t work now she’s claimed the N1 rose

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”