Calendar Mafia - The End of Time (Game Over)

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by panthaleon »

There is justice. GJ Creature.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Good game Creature. I thought town was going win with an epic comeback in the end due to the last minute strong plays , but we didn't quite pull it out. You guys were just too sneaky at evading town and obviously had really good teamwork.

But Creature managed to sneak the win.
IDK, I think we could nom any party here for best performance.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2751, Fluminator wrote:Good game Creature. I thought town was going win with an epic comeback in the end due to the last minute strong plays , but we didn't quite pull it out. You guys were just too sneaky at evading town and obviously had really good teamwork.

"strong plays"

better described as dumb luck tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

TheWizard and TSE are so bad
GTKAS
| here.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2753, Alisae wrote:TheWizard and TSE are so bad
I ain’t bad.
SMH.
You loved me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

I actually don't want you to join any game I'm modding or playing in actually
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

you're basically a child
GTKAS
| here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2754, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:You loved me.
you are too spammy.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I do want to know all the roles so I can appreciate the setup apart from what played out xD
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2754, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
I ain’t bad.
SMH.
You loved me.
like idunno I think if you legitmately think this you're probably delusional
GTKAS
| here.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Dead thread:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81120&p=11321797#p11321797

Roles and night actions coming up
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Karnage »

Anybody else really want to read that scum PT?
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2761, Karnage wrote:Anybody else really want to read that scum PT?
I'm now curious because scum PTs are generally boring
Sigh
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

You really don't.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by McMenno »

lmao
mafiascum is on life support
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 2752, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2751, Fluminator wrote:Good game Creature. I thought town was going win with an epic comeback in the end due to the last minute strong plays , but we didn't quite pull it out. You guys were just too sneaky at evading town and obviously had really good teamwork.

"strong plays"

better described as dumb luck tbh
Yeah, me included
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Creature »

In PM I stated I hate leap years

Turns out it helped me the most
Sigh
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

@Mod

My apologies if you found that rude.
It wasn’t my intention.
I just wanted to be like “Guess what Fire. SURPRISE!”
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Roles (some of these were slightly altered before I sent role PMs, notably including the scum win condition to "over 50%" so the SK would win ties. But I don't feel like doing 20x as much work to get exactly the correct text. Also, these don't have player names in them, but I feel like you can figure that out)

St. Patrick's DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
St. Patrick's Day, Town Roleblocker

Each night, you may get another player drunk, causing their actions to fail.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

New Year's DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
New Year's Day, Town Resolution Giver

Each night, you may give a resolution to another player. They must abide by whatever rule you choose for one day. For example, they might resolve to speak in morse code, or to not vote for you. You may not force players to do anything alignment-indicative, e.g. only vote for town players, and posting quantity cannot be restricted. Feel free to be creative, but I may veto resolutions at my discretion.

National Talk Like a Pirate DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
National Talk Like a Pirate Day, Town Post-Restricted Jack of all Trades

Ye hafta talk like a pirate, matey. Yarr! If yer speech don't be sufficiently nautical, matey, ye'll 'af ta walk tha plank! If ye can show yerself ta be a good and rightly sailor what be all upstandin'-like, ye can use yer pirate powers to rule the Seven Seas!
(As long as you're trying, you'll be fine. Penalties: several warnings; night action loss; modkill.)

You have access to five one-shot night abilities. They are as follows:
1. Bodyguard: Stow another player in your ship for protection. If they would be killed, you die defending them instead.
2. Roleblock: Board another vessel to keep her crew occupied and unable to pilot their ship. Their actions will fail tonight.
3. Watch: Anchor your ship in another player's port to see who comes and goes. You will learn who, if anyone, targets them on the night in question.
4. Follow: Set sail behind another player and follow her course. You will see what type(s) of action they perform. The action types for the purposes of this game are investigative, protective, killing, manipulative (i.e. roleblock, redirect), and miscellaneous (i.e. neighborize, anything that doesn't fit elsewhere).
5. Vig: Fire your cannon at another player's vessel to sink her. This will kill your target.

If roleblocked, your shots are not refunded.

ChristmasWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Christmas, Town Loud Inventor Bleeder

Each night, you may deliver a present to another player. These are one-shot abilities, and you may give each gift only once. Your gifts are as follows: cop, doc, vig, roleblocker, activated ascetic, bulletproof, rolecop, oracle, triple vote. If you or a gift user is roleblocked, shots are not refunded.

You just have to let EVERYONE know how WONDERFUL your time of the year is. Each day start, the mod will post something obnoxiously Christmasy about your target.

According to you, the acceptable season for your music is October-January, and leaving decorations up is just part of the tradition. When lynched or killed, you take an additional day/night cycle to die.

HalloweenWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Halloween, Town Costumer

Each night, you may wear one of four costumes: deputy [i.e. backup cop], nurse [i.e. backup doctor], sidekick [i.e. backup vigilante], or diabolist [i.e. backup roleblocker]. If a player with a corresponding ability type dies on the night you wear their costume, you become a 2-shot version of the corresponding role. For example, if a tracker were nightkilled while you wear the deputy costume, you would become a cop. If a player with multiple abilities is killed, they only count as having the ability they used on that night. You retain this ability if you become another role and may use it instead of your night action, but further succeeding with this changes your power rather than accumulating multiple. You may gain a power you already gained previously and this does return you to 2 shots.

April Fool's DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
April Fool's Day, Town Jack of All Pranks

You have a number of one-shot night abilities to choose from.
1. Your target must make a post of your choosing within their first five posts of the day. They are allowed to say before/afterward that they had to post it.
2. The mod must post text of your choosing. This text will appear in an area tag in the next votecount and cannot include any text formatting. You may use this ability during the day, but if you do, you may not act the following night.
3. Add a player to the game. You don't know anything about this player. [Mod note: the player is an Anti-Jester.]
4. Your target is hated for a day. No one will be informed of this.
5. Your target is loved for a day. No one will be informed of this.
6. Your target is a supersaint for a day. When they are lynched, the hammer voter will die. No one will be informed of this.
7. Your target may invite a hydra partner to the game. You may use this ability on yourself.
8. Your target loses their vote for the day. You may vote on their behalf by PMing the mod. No one will be informed of this.

PassoverWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Passover, Town 1-shot Super Doctor

Once during the game at night, you may visit any number of players. If every player you successfully visit is aligned with the town, they will all be protected from one nightkill each. Otherwise, your visitation has no effect. You know that the mafia is informed of the existence of this ability.

Ides of MarchWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
The Ides of March, Town 1-shot Desperado

Once during the game, you may post "Beware the Ides of March." If you do, you will attempt to daykill the player who posted just before you (unless that player is you; this just wastes your attempt for the day). If your shot would kill your target and they are aligned with the town, you will die instead.

Rosh HashanahWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Rosh Hashanah, Town Historian

As the celebration of the anniversary of the creation of the universe, you have seen a lot of history. Each night other than Night 1, you may choose a dead player and a previous Night. You will learn who, if anyone, that player visited on the night in question. You will also receive any results that player got on said night.

Election DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Election Day, Town Compulsive Government Selector

Each night, you must select the type of day that will follow. You must use each of these options once, and once you have no choices left, days revert to normal days. Your options are as follows:
1. Double Day - The first lynch today flips without ending the day.
2. Plurality Lynch - If there is no majority lynch at deadline, the player (or no lynch) with the most votes will be lynched. In case of a tie, the option that reached the tied number first is lynched.
3. Kingmaker - Choose a number of players equal to half the number of living players rounded up. A randomly selected player from among your chosen list becomes the Kingmaker and must choose a King. Night will be extended while this decision is made. The King gets the sole vote to lynch.
4. Bad Idea - Every player has a daykill. Daykills end the day.
5. Tree Stump - Today's lynchee may continue to post for the rest of the game.
6. Oligarchy - You choose exactly five players. Only those players may vote today, and it takes 3 to lynch.
7. Regular Day

Valentine's DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Valentine's Day, Town Neighborizer

Each night, you may ask another player to be your valentine. You gain a neighborhood with that player. You may choose whether to create a new neighborhood when you recruit a new player or add them to an existing neighborhood.

EasterWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Easter, Town Egg Vendor

Each night, you may send an egg to another player. They will be informed that they received an egg. It is not clear whether the egg is made of chocolate or not.

Daylight Savings TimeWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Daylight Savings Time, Hated Townie

Even though everyone hates you, you literally kill people every year and there is no legitimate reason for your continued existence, you mean well, y'know? It takes one fewer vote to lynch you.

AugustWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
August, Town Vanilla

There are no real holidays in August. You have only your voice and your vote at your disposal.

Earth DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Earth Day, Town Vanilla

You do your best to raise awareness of environmental issues, but unfortunately, people just don't care. You have only your voice and your vote at your disposal.

Pearl Harbor AnniversaryWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Pearl Harbor Anniversary, Town Vanilla

Look, it's not your fault Pearl Harbor happened while you were happening. But now, that's what people know you for. You used to be just plain old "December 7th," and that was just fine. Things were okay. It could've happened to any day, OK? And yet, somehow, it sticks around you like a bad smell. Can't they just call you December 7th again? You have only your voice and your vote at your disposal.

Mothers' DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Mothers' Day, Town Mason Lover

Parents are a very important part of many of our lives, for better or for worse (usually for worse). You know that XXX is Fathers' Day (Town Mason Lover) and you may talk here anytime. If either of you die for any reason, the other dies as well.

Fathers' DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Fathers' Day, Town Mason Lover

Parents are a very important part of many of our lives, for better or for worse (usually for worse). You know that XXX is Mothers' Day (Town Mason Lover) and you may talk here anytime. If either of you die for any reason, the other dies as well.

Pope Gregory XIIIWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Pope Gregory XIII, Mafia Encryptor Amnesiac Follower

Just because you invented the modern calendar doesn't mean you know what everyone else has done to it, but you sort of know how to find out. Each night, you choose one player to investigate and another to receive your result. The receiver will learn the ability types of any non-factional active abilities that player used tonight.

As long as you live, the mafia has daytalk.

The following abilities are considered factional.

The mafia may send one member to kill another player each night. You must designate who is performing the kill. You may both kill and act.

The mafia may talk to one another here.

You know that there is a traitor in the game who knows the identities of the mafia and is trying to help you win. The traitor cannot be recruited and will die if you kill them.

You know that a player in this game has the following ability: "Once during the game at night, you may protect any number of players. If all of those players are aligned with the town, they will be protected from nightkills."

If you would like, the moderator will hand-craft a safeclaim for you, role PM and all. Just ask! Making use of this may allow you to access additional safe flavors.

You win when at least 50% of living players are aligned with the Mafia or nothing can prevent this.

You have the following safeclaim: Chinese New Year (Town Amnesiac Follower)

Columbus DayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Columbus Day, Mafia Day Copycat

As a celebration of pretending other people's achievements are one's own, you're an expert at copying other people and acting like it was your idea all along.

Once during each day, you may copy another player. At the end of the day, you will receive a one-shot power that is a copy of the last ability that player used. If you don't use the power at the earliest possible opportunity, it is lost.

The mafia may send one member to kill another player each night. You must designate who is performing the kill. You may both kill and act.

You know that there is a traitor in the game who knows the identities of the mafia and is trying to help you win. The traitor cannot be recruited and will die if you kill them.

You know that a player in this game has the following ability: "Once during the game at night, you may protect any number of players. If all of those players are aligned with the town, they will be protected from nightkills."

If you would like, the moderator will hand-craft a safeclaim for you, role PM and all. Just ask! Making use of this may allow you to access additional safe flavors.

You win when at least 50% of living players are aligned with the Mafia or nothing can prevent this.

You have the following safeclaims: 4th of July (Town American); Friday the 13th (Town Vanilla)

Not Opposite DayI am displeased to have you in Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You aren't
Opposite Day, Mafia Oppositifier

You are totally aligned with the town, because you're the best day out there. Each night you definitely can't target another player to oppositify their action. This will in no way change their action into something different and approximately opposite. For example, if you used this ability on a doctor, they super wouldn't kill their target instead at all. If you'd like, you can ask how this would interact with hypothetical roles and I won't invent a reply. Note that any investigative roles you oppositify will not receive a hint that something odd happened to their action.

Any factional kills in the game are affected by this ability.

In addition, once during the game, during the day, you can't oppositify the mod. This does not add a week to the deadline.

Don't be warned: Everything you can do is strictly beneficial to your team. Your ability is guaranteed to have predictable results!

The following abilities aren't considered factional.

The mafia may not send one member to kill another player each night. You don't need to designate who is performing the kill. You may not both kill and act.

The mafia can't talk to one another here.

You know that there isn't a traitor in the game who knows the identities of the mafia and is trying to help you win. The traitor can totally be recruited and will super live if you kill them.

You know that no player in this game has the following ability: "Once during the game at night, you may not protect any number of players. If all of those players are not aligned with the town, they won't be protected from nightkills."

If you ask the mod for a safeclaim, role PM and all, he will sass you instead of complying, because he just hates you. Don't ask! Making use of this won't allow you to access additional safe flavors.

You don't have the following safeclaim: Summer Solstice (Town 1-shot Deadline Extender); Mardi Gras (Loud Townie)

Spoiler: Opposite Day Effects
St. Patrick's Day: Motivator
New Year's Day: Changes resolution to opposite
Pirate: Hider/Motivator/Tracker/Voyeur/Doc
Christmas: Thief
April Fool's: target posts for you/mod posts garbage for you/player's role changes to jester/loved/hated/SS-doc/target must post 50% less for a day/controls your vote/target gains phantom vote
Halloween: insane deputy/sidekick/nurse/backup motivator
Passover: 1-shot super-doctor-preventer (kills guaranteed to succeed on targets if they are all town)
Ides of March: Anti-Desperado (survives only if he kills town)
Rosh Hashanah: watches instead
Election Day: If regular day was not selected, it's a regular day. If it was, it's a double day.
Increase Your Psychic Powers: Only powers up if wrong; investigates self instead of target and is told this happened
Valentine's Day: gets post restriction not to address target
Easter: instead of sending egg to target, sends egg to mod. an egg will be posted in the thread at dawn.
DST: turns into innocent child
VTs: Lose their vote

Gregory: Swaps his two targets
Columbus Day: alters his power the same way that power would be altered
Opposite Day: Breaks the game (this isn't possible)
Monday: Gives target an extra vote
Holy Wednesday: Mafia become informed of identity
Mafia member executing the kill: Kill changes to doctor

Feb 29: Is not affected by this ability in any way.
Extra player: Also not affected.

MondayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Monday, Mafia Fast Jailkeeper

Ugh. MONDAY. You've heard it so often that "ugh" might as well be part of your name. Well, you've had enough. You'll see how they like it when Monday just doesn't exist anymore! Everyone's responsibilities clock in for the week on Monday, so you are a jailkeeper. You may jail a player each night, causing them to be both protected and roleblocked. Additionally, your ability takes place before any others, so it can't be roleblocked and can roleblock roleblockers, hiders, etc.

You have the following safeclaims: Thanksgiving (Town Jailkeeper); Cephrir's Scumday (Town _________)

Holy WednesdayWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
Holy Wednesday, Mafia Traitor Evolving Spy

Flavor explanation: Judas. OK, moving on!

You know that the mafia consists of X Y Z and A. They know you exist, but not your identity. You cannot be recruited and die if the mafia kills you.

Each night, you may choose a player who you think will be killed tonight. If you are correct, your role is upgraded along the following track. Your guess does not target anyone and does not consume your night action.

1. Voyeur (learn what type(s) of abilities were used on your target)
2. Dreamer (learn one randomly chosen ability type your target possesses)
3. Motion Detector
4. Tracker
5. Rolecop
6. Amnesiac Rolecop
7. You remain an Amnesiac Rolecop and gain a 1-shot Mailman. If the scumteam are all killed and you survive, you become a Mafia Rolecop or Mafia Amnesiac Rolecop (your choice).

You have the following safeclaims: Improve Your Psychic Powers Day (Town Evolving Investigator); Pi Day (Town Vanilla)

February 29thWelcome to Calendar Mafia, Namey McNameface. You are
February 29th, Phasing Serial Killer

Once every four years? Ridiculous! You can't help but be jealous of all those "real" days out there. But they don't give you a second thought! You'll show them, and take back all the days they owe you. You are a serial killer. You may kill each night.

On days/nights when the thread subject line shows a leap year (day 1 = 2019, day 2 = 2020, etc.), you are a strongman. You are at your most powerful during the years when you exist. This means your kills cannot be blocked or prevented.

On other nights, your presence is weak, which makes you hard to find. You are bulletproof when it is not a leap year.

You know that there is a role in this game called Opposite Day and its ability does not work on you.

You when when only you survive, or if everyone dies and you were alive during the final phase of the game.

You have access to the following safeclaims: Ramadan (Town Bulletproof); Canada Day (Town Vanilla). You may also request a fakeclaim for a specific power if you like, or ask for full role PMs for these safeclaims.
Last edited by Cephrir on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Because Firebringer has no clue.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

town probably could have won if I had gotten an action off N3 or N4
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

my relationship with playing with TSE would not be inaccurately described as stockholm syndrome
GTKAS

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 23, Menalque wrote:Hardclaim February 29th

dayvig: deb

-Que Flavor
lol that feb 29th was actually in the game
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2771, Chemist1422 wrote:
my relationship with playing with TSE would not be inaccurately described as stockholm syndrome
Lmao
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2761, Karnage wrote:Anybody else really want to read that scum PT?
So badly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”